OD Link Reviews

4.62 / 5 (13)

Our advisors have recommended this product 1 time in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "Customer service is fantastic. They always try to fix the problem quickly and efficiently. The search function is amazing. I love being able to search through thousands of records instantly."

• "The price is right. Also, the user interface is much more comfortable than any other. The exam page looks like a chart rather than text. It's intuitive and easily customizable."

• "Exam form is simple and on one page which saves time and makes it easy to use also integrates with my Marco equipment "

• Cons

• "Cant send Rx to pharmacy. Some of the drop downs are a little confusing"

• "Unable to redo if information is deleted by accident."

• "Overwhelming at first to figure out all the features. "

Browse OD Link Reviews

Dawn from Visibly Better Eye Care

Excellent Functionality , Customization ,and Support

We have solved a lot of problems by introducing and improving the web-scheduling features and esp now with updating our on-line registration portal. These features have taken some work-load off my staff and increased efficiency in my offices.

Pros

The ease of use and everything on one page. I love that its very easy to customize to work specifically with my offices and my needs. I have been using for almost 10 years and we have changed / added many things along the way, such as web scheduling capabilities and texting software. Right now we are making more changes to adapt with the current Covid-19 situation.

Cons

I haven't found any cons. Any time there has been a problem or glitch ( as there is with any software system) [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have been able to rectify the problems in a timely matter.

Reasons for Choosing OD Link

At the time our internet couldn't support the Cloud based Revolution and Crystal was more cost prohibitive. We have now improved our internet situation and have moved from server based to Cloud with ODLink.

THAO from KINDERSPECS-GOOD EYES OPTOMETRY

ODLink

Much faster data recording because the preset templates can produce the same basic information on all exams such as Return to Clinic in 1-yr for evaluation... I can modify the existing or new data to match the current exam findings. I don't need to spend hours looking for missing paper charts or going through many pages of data from previous years for comparison purposes. I can transfer the final prescription from my automated phoroptor and lensometer to ODLink in 1 second. I can also submit electronic billings or send prescription to patients via email directly from ODLink. The frame inventory is a great feature which helps staff manage the frame board and print reports of not only the amount of frames from each vendor but also the types of frames currently in office. I have been using ODLink for 13 years, and I still love it more than any other software which I have used when working in different offices.

Pros

Easy 1 page data entry for each of patient's contact and insurance information, exam, and transaction. Most fields can also be customized to my office's preferences which make the work flow much more efficient. Great start-up price and superior customer support. Can access to data from home or anywhere with an internet connection.

Cons

Unable to redo if information is deleted by accident.

Reasons for Choosing OD Link

User friendly. Cost of software and maintenance. Customizable. Simple design.

Skyler from American Fork Vision Center

Customer service is great.

Pros

Cons

There are some functions where you have to go through multiple windows just to open. The frame inventory for example. You have to get to a transaction screen in order to open. It feels like they could be streamlined more.

Rich from Family Vision Care

Our experience with OD Link since 2013

We have really appreciated the comprehensive nature of the software and the exceptional customer support.

Pros

This software is intuitive to completing a comprehensive visual examination as well as a brief medical or contact lens follow-up. The examination is, for the most part, captured in one screen with the ability to see changes from other examinations at a single glance. We searched for a program that did not require us to click from screen to screen to screen to enter the examination information. The support staff at OD Link have helped us customize our software to a program that comfortably fits our practice style. OD Link was able to customize our method of patient recall that we had used with our former system for many years. None of the other software vendors we looked at were able to do this.

Cons

Add-on practice management software companies have not included OD Link to interface with. That being said, OD Link has the ability to easily pull necessary statistics for practice management.

Reasons for Choosing OD Link

OD Link allowed us to continue our patient recall in the manor we felt was most effective. Also, the comprehensive amount of examination data in a single screen was an advantage with OD Link.

Stephen from ClearView Eye Care

When I call A HUMAN picks up

Amazing, In Depth, Functional, and Friendly

Pros

This is super functional, almost too much so at the beginning. However the friendly knowledgeable staff is able to help implement every facet of when we wanted in this program. Every time I call and there have been many there is a friendly PERSON on the other end of the phone to answer my issue or hop in and fix my problem!

Cons

If there is any, it is only that it is not able to link into some of the outside things that we probably do not need to have access to anyway.

Reasons for Choosing OD Link

Better price, superior service.

Michael from Mobile Vision Partners, PLLC

ODLink was our first and last choice

ODLink serves our practice no matter how many associates we add. It's easily customizable and works well with our clearinghouse. It's user friendly and the charts look like the familiar charts we used to use. No bland text pages. Installation and upgrading is very easy with the folks at the help center. They're always available and quick to implement fixes and upgrades. This is the best software EHR for our practice, regardless of the price. However, the price just can't be beat for the functionality you receive.

Pros

Cons

Minor connection issues from time to time

Reasons for Choosing OD Link

Price and chart-like user interface.

Jay from Harrelson Eye LLC

Very happy with the product and the value. Customer service is very responsive and so far anything we have asked for it to be able to do, the ODLink team has been able to make happen.

Pros

Cons

Overwhelming at first to figure out all the features.

Reasons for Choosing OD Link

Cost and specific for optometry.

Camron from Wasatch Vision Clinic

Everything you need in an easy to use format.

My overall experience has been excellent. If I ever need anything ODLink is always there to help out.

Pros

ODLink software is the closet thing I've found to paper records but with the enhanced and superior functionality of a digital product. I find the format simple, consise, and I have all of the information I need right at my fingertips without having to flip through confusing disconnected tabs like many other programs force you to. I've used it for years and have no desire to change to anything else.

Cons

I can't think of a problem area. It does the job I need it to on a consistent basis.

Jory from Healthy Eyes for Life

Great EMR for Optometry

Been very happy with the service and product. Would highly recommend to my peers!!!

Pros

Ease of use Navigation Adaptability with other services

Cons

Ongoing training

Quinn from Sugar House Vision

Sugar House Vision to the Rescue

Pros

Developed by OD's for OD's. They think like us. They know what we need

Cons

Cant send Rx to pharmacy. Some of the drop downs are a little confusing

Tu from Trend Eye Care

Best EHR and EMR

Best people to work with. Very smart and professional.

Pros

It can do it all. The software can be adjusted to how you practice.

Cons

have to learn how to do it all. Once you learn it, its priceless.

Chuck from Alpine EyeCare Center

Great product with somewhat of a learning curve, patience is rewarded

This product is NOT put out by a conglomerate or faceless corporation. This product was designed and made by an actual eye doctor. He and his team are steadfast in their support and do everything they can to help you tweak the product for your practice. I love how screens are based on function - i.e. transaction, patient info, exam info, etc. You don't have to tab around while performing a particular function such as settling a patient's account. The screens are busy, however your ability to work with the clickable captions will be rewarded. For the money, there is nothing better out there. Can be set to work from your own host (recommended) or via the cloud. Can pull patient information from your website if you want, performs merchant transactions, inventory - you name it. I'm entering my 10th month using this and would strongly recommend all practices consider it!

April 2016

Chuck from Alpine Eyecare Center

April 2016

By far the best value

I've used this product for five months now, mostly focusing on the EHR aspects. I love how the entire exam record (and most other records for that matter) are on a single page. No pesky tabs to mess with. I've only begun to scratch the surface of this EHR's practice management capabilities. Overall, I am very impressed with the powerful tools (once you learn how to use them) this product has. No big up-front fees to purchase. The Owner/Developer will often answer the phone himself. He does have a nice customer service team, too.