What are Practice EHR users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Practice EHR software through verified user reviews

• icon"This is a good program on the face, it is very functional and user-friendly, it has a lot of options, and is able to integrate easily."
  • icon"The Dash board, charts, Mobility and flexibility were key. The add-ons available is what is most impressive to me. e.g telemed."
  • icon"E-Prescribe has made our day-to-day patient pain management so much easier. The affordable costs are the cherry on top."
  • icon"If you call customer service, they'll get back to you in one to two weeks time at the worst hour of the day and they don't know how to tell time."
  • icon"I hated the billing side. It was nearly impossible to clear payments that were connected to our older software and you always have to work backwards."
  • icon"Inability to speak with a “real person” in a timely fashion. Ve had to wait 20-45 min on hold prior to speaking to someone."

Browse all Practice EHR Reviews

• Have you used Practice EHR and would like to share your experience with others?

The best EHR system I have used.

Less time spent on looking up codes . Billing and invoicing is so simple.

Pros

This system has been a life saver to our practice. Billing and coding is so much easier with the Practice EHR. It has saved hours of paperwork

Cons

It takes a little while to get used to the program

Joseph

Great value for an EHR

Practice EHR has been very helpful in my transition. Their support has been excellent.

Pros

cloud based simple interface good support intuitive

Cons

I would like to have more control over adding some of my templates.

Reasons for choosing Practice EHR

cost, overall ease of use.

Reasons for switching to Practice EHR

the cost was ridiculously high and charged for every change or addition to a software that was antiquated

Response from Practice EHR

Hi Joseph, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy to hear the overall functionality and workflow of Practice EHR has been working well for your practice. We appreciate your feedback regarding being able to build templates more independently. We have a dedicated team to help with this to take this responsibility off of the provider. By assisting with this, we're also able to provide workflow recommendations and work with you to ensure templates are built out in the best way possible. Reach out to our support team whenever you want a template built out or added - we're happy to help. Thanks again!

Steven

Cumbersome

An eye doctor did not create the record system.

Pros

Willing to make changes . The coding system is nice.

Cons

Way to much clicking! Need to be able to see prior information without having to close a record and open a prior record.

Response from Practice EHR

Hi Dr. Udesky Thank you for submitting your feedback. We pride Practice EHR on being an easy-to-use platform and many practices often compliment the simple workflow we provide. Have you tried customizing your notes? With Practice EHR we offer point and click, free text and voice recognition so that providers have the ability to chart the way they like. We can also help you build further customized templates that are specific to your specialty and preferred workflow. We offer this at no additional cost for all of our customers. In regards to seeing prior patient records, this is possible within Practice EHR using the flow sheet in the chart. Feel free to reach out to our support team if you'd like more info on this and other best practices for using Practice EHR. Thank you. The Practice EHR Team

Replied June 2019

Keisha

Industry: Mental Health Care

Used in past and loved it

Overall it was useful at the time

Pros

It was free at the time but functionality was great

Cons

It really did not cater to mental health.

TheraNest

Reasons for switching to Practice EHR

It catered to mental health and was cost effective

MANO

PRACTICE EHR IS GREAT.

I wish I have known about Practice EHR before I got involved in my prior EHR, I have an answer every time I had a question, their customer service is great and so helpful, one of their tech support will contact me late if I had an issue or trouble. I really recommend it if you have a small practice and need an EHR simple and efficient.

Pros

The simplicity and the easiness to navigate the system. It is a very good system for a small practice, the super bill with all CPT code is very helpful.

Cons

I wish the have procedure template for my specialty in pain management but I am sure they will get it in the future.

Reasons for switching to Practice EHR

Complex prior system hard to navigate in between and complicated billing system that has not solve my claims for the last six months.

Nicole

Excellent small medical practice software

Excellent Served my goals well-small private practice PT with fully implemented EHR- E prescribing and billing.

Pros

It is very easy to use, intuitively constructed, even for docs that are not very computer literate, like me. Quick and easy, puts notes in a very professional, medical letter format and you can fax medical records to other providers directly from the computer. I designed an user friendly template for my specialty-psychiatry, and the support staff [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] collaborated with me to come up with the best version for my note, eliminating the items I don"t particularly use. Very easy to bill electronically, also E prescribing is not difficult at all. I highly recommend it-give it a trial-you won't be disappointed! Also very good value for the money , with expert and kind customer help available- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Cons

Looking up name of the patient could be designed in a different way.

Reasons for choosing Practice EHR

I like the trial experiences and enjoyed working with the team-it just worked well for my needs-even for a short time spent in my small private prac

Response from Practice EHR

Hi Nicole, thank you for your kind words! We're so happy that the customized templates worked out for you, and that you are enjoying using Practice EHR. Your suggestions aid in making future changes to our system. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.

Rhonda

GOODS AND BADS

Pros

It is cost-effective as I am in a solo practice, and work very part-time. I can order more than one medication at a time. It’s great to now be able to order controlled substances for my patients when necessary!!!

Cons

Inability to speak with a “real person” in a timely fashion. I’ve had to wait 20-45 min on hold prior to speaking to someone. I’ve also been disconnected by the “system”, and had to call back. It doesn’t have a way to alert me to do my tardive dyskinesia screens, and there is no template.

Response from Kaitlyn

Hi ​Rhonda, ​Thank you for your feedback! We apologize for the longer than normal wait time you experienced when reaching out to our support team. We always handle customer concerns as soon as possible, but if we are experiencing higher than normal call volumes there may be a longer wait time. Please note our ticketing system is also a quick way to submit a request. Also, we can set up any templates you'd like added to the system. Please let us know and we'd be happy to do that for you.​ Thanks!

Replied June 2018

Patricia

Empowering ICS Review

Practice EHR staff have been very helpful in customizing templates and reports to meet our business needs. As a result of the reports created we have increased our organizational effectiveness/efficiency and have been able to respond to the changing needs of our consumer base.

Pros

That it is easy to use and completely customizable. Practice EHR worked with us to customize templates to meet our specialized consumer needs and did so for no additional fees.

Cons

Slow website response time, occasional freezing on the Practice EHR application. Staff have reported needed to log off and log back in- and sometimes still have issues with the app freezing- the app is newer so appears it needs more testing.

Raul

Amazingly surprised.

This is a very highly recommended software for all providers that are launching their own offices. You do not need to expend too much for a very competitive software. If you need an affordable, easy-to-use and yet powerful EHR, Practice EHR is the way to go.

Pros

This electronic health record is quite powerful. As an user for almost 1 year, everyday I get surprised how easy is to navigate it. You have all the information you need at your fingertips, you don't need to be "clicking" different menus to get what you need. You can even do you billing without a headache! And the customer support is simple WOWWWW! Just call them, and immediately there is one expert teaching you how to quick and easily resolve your problem. Furthermore, the price is unbeatable.

Cons

No cons. Everything is very good.

JOHNNY

SERVICE OF PROGRAM

THE MORE YOU ,USE IT , THE MORE COMFORTABLE YOU BECOME WITH THE PROGRAM ...

Pros

STAFF SUPPORT WAS QUIET GOOD .... AFTER ONE LEARNS THE SOFT WARE ... THEY ARE VERY HELPFULL IN CUSTOMIZING YOUR SOFT WARE... WHICH MAKES YOUR PROGRAM MOST AFFECTIVE..

Cons

MAYBE A LITTLE MORE ,EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS INSTALLED..

Bonnie

Excellent

Pros

Everything is great about this program. First of all it is cloud based, super user friendly, easy to use, and easy to navigate.

Cons

There is not much negative to say about it. Make sure you use a secure password as it is web based and you do not want others accessing your information.

Marilyn

soft ware is easy to use

Pros

process speed is great, make's the office run smoother. easy to understand for a new office staff that join's us.

Cons

no issue's with the system or soft ware. Usually customer support is a problem with most of the soft ware, but practiceehr support is excellent, respond timely.

Russell

Dr Russell Harms, DPM

I love practice EHR. I see a lot of patients and need to document effectively and efficiently. Practice EHR is amazingly efficient and easy to use and makes my podiatric documentation very manageable. I would recommend it to any colleague or for any practice/specialty. They customize it for you and your practice. Plus the value compared to other EHR services I have seen is off the charts. Love, love, love Practice EHR!!!!

Pros

Ease of use Value Tailored to specialty Very helpful

Cons

None I was very pleased with this EHR. Connectivity can be tricky at times but that’s just due to internet connections.

Adam

Has fulfilled my needs and one of the most affordable on the market.

Great EHR. Happy with purchase and use. Not looking to switch.

Pros

Easy to develop your own templates and defaults. Can check boxes and create sentence shortcuts that translate to text faster. Very reasonably priced against competitors. Easy to customize. Integrated with my billing company for easy claim submission. Good tech support.

Cons

System can be slow to load at times but has improved significantly since I started using it 6 months ago.

Justin

Practice EHR

Staff/Customer service are great and very prompt in dealing with any issues. I really don't have any complaints.

Pros

No EMR system is perfect but I have used multiple different private practice based systems and I am very happy that we went with this system. The appearance is great, it is very easy to get from section to section. Basically, this system is very user friendly. At first glance, it seems like a primary care system but they work with you to make the system specific to your specialty.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to copy and past sections in place of whole notes.

Response from Practice EHR

Hey Justin, thank you for the positive review! We're glad to hear you enjoy using Practice EHR. We take a lot of pride in our solutions, so thank you for taking the time to share how well Practice EHR has worked out for you.

Practice ehr for podiatry

Pros

Can customize it how i like. Can access it anywhere.

Cons

Takes longer to start up, sometimes cant find diagnoses

Cheaper, better functions

Atif

Very flexible and easy to use system. Highly recommended!

Pros

Very fast and easy to use. Able to access the system from any browser. PracticeEHR support staff is very helpful.

Cons

Sal

IT'S REASONABLE FOR THE PRICE YOU PAY

At first it was very hard experience but once the training started, it became very easy to work with.

Pros

The software is user friendly. Once you know the software and how to manuever it is very user friendly. the support team is excellent and the response time is fast.

Cons

The software needs to be programmed to the type of practice you are using it for. There are upgrades that needs to happen in order for this to do so and the turn around time is long. While using the software in remote places, it looses it signal and freezes. Customer Support is great however it is sometimes hard to understand them due to language barrier.

Faiza

User friendly software

Pros

Easy to use and user friendly. No learning curve for all staff of the practice. From IT prospective no installation required.

Cons

Patient Kiosk was missing. Now we are getting news it has been released, after adding this feature it will be a perfect software.

Grace

Do not buy this product

Terrible

Pros

If I have to say I liked something... I guess it'd be the calendar

Cons

I hated the billing side. It was nearly impossible to clear payments that were connected to our older software and you always have to work backwards. If you call customer service, they'll get back to you in one to two weeks time at the worst hour of the day and they don't know how to tell time!

Eclipse is outdated

Response from Practice EHR

Hi Grace, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We apologize for your negative experience with our service/software. Our goal is always to provide a great customer experience and we regret that we missed the mark. If you're willing to discuss this further, we'd love the opportunity make things right. Please email me directly so I can connect you with a manager from our team. Thanks!

Replied January 2020

Trevor

Looking forward to continuous improvement with Practice EHR

Excellent

Pros

Cons

For different types of medical operations, and different countries it will require some tweaking, however the team at Practice EHTR are more than willing and able to make those changes for you.

Reasons for choosing Practice EHR

We were only looking at some Canadian products (Apple tree) before this. And a British product with a similar name (Practice EMR). Neither were flexible enough to suit our operation.

Metrine

User friendly.

Purchase the product too helpful.

Pros

Easy to explore and operate the software, intergrate easily with various devices. One can order more tha one medication at a time.

Cons

All features are great working though further implementation on customer support team response is still calling.

AnnaMarie

practice ehr

scheduler easy

Pros

ease of integration and inyuitive design

Cons

would like to print schedule as it looks on the screen as well as the list of booked patients so we could see blank times

LA

6 months later - still no working system

I signed up and paid for their service in November. I was told the set up would take 6-8 weeks. As of April, I still don't have a system that I can use to see patients. Implementation is sloppy with many errors and customer service is terrible.

Pros

Apparently integrates well with billing but I haven't been able to use this feature yet. I liked that the schedule and patient check in progress works well, that I can verify Medicare eligibility in the system.

Cons

The implementation manager indicated that she's fine with there being mistakes with formatting and errors on the professional notes. There are double periods sometimes and no punctuation other times. There is repetition of phrasing.

Response from Practice EHR

Hi Linda, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the list of features working well for you. We'd like to apologize for your implementation experience. 95% of implementations are completed in 6-8 weeks. In your case, it seems unique occurrences contributed to the delay. Early in your implementation, we transitioned your account manager, and we apologize for the delay in communication that caused. Additionally, custom changes (outside of our standard PT templates/ workflow) took time to get right for your needs. We are dedicated to a timely implementation, and with your feedback, we will continue to improve processes to maintain this standard. We've also been informed your system went live in March and our team has been working closely with you to help further customize your templates to meet your expectations. We want every client to have a positive experience and are glad to help resolve your concerns. If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Replied May 2021

Sandra

Good software, but not worth the hassle

Pros

Easy enough to use. Straight-forward for claims. Easy to read screens and tabs. Customer service is fair.

Cons

If a change needs to be made, such as fees, insurances, etc., you have to call customer service to have it done. You can't add anything "on the fly". Any glitches in the system are corrected on their end and you have no control over what needs to be changed.

Response from Kaitlyn

Hi Sandra, Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear you are enjoying the simplicity of our practice management software. In regards to customization, this is available and can be completed from the Practice EHR set up tab. We'll have our support team follow up with you to provide additional training and walk you through this setup, as this was completed with the practice's previous biller. We're also actively updating training videos so that system information like this is easily accessible and available 24/7 on our help center. For future assistance, our support team is available 24/7 Monday-Friday or Saturday-Sunday during normal business hours via phone (469-305-7171 x2) or the Practice EHR ticketing system.

Replied February 2018