PracticeSuite Software Reviews

PracticeSuite Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"I enjoyed all of the user friendly features that this software has to offer. The product is used primarily for billing within my practice and has been incredibly helpful."
  • icon"Another important feature that I admire about the product is the amazing support who are always available to assist you with any problems."
  • icon"Switching over to PracticeSuite has allowed me to bill my patients more efficiently and in turn made more money for my practice. My favorite feature by far is the outstanding support team."
  • icon"I am using dragon that is integrated in, but I have to pay separate for that."
  • icon"It’s difficult to customize patient reminders, when they go out and patient forms."

All PracticeSuite Reviews

Asma

May 2022

Overall Great Experience

Pros

Right from the beginning the practicsuite stood out with its interface ease to use and layout. Customer service and onboarding has been amazing experience. Highly recommend

Cons

Sometime too many steps for each thing but I understand this also gives more options in the long run to do things.

Reasons for choosing PracticeSuite

Our biller was familiar with the ease of the software and how it integrated with our current EHR.

Cheslea

June 2022

Amazing Customer Service

Tech support is incredible. They respond quickly and courteously. In our office, guarantor's found it difficult to identify what patient had a balance. PracticeSuite support worked closely with me to perfect this process. Statements are being paid at a much faster rate. Saving hugely on time, and cost of sending paper statements, also increasing the revenue rate for patients payments.

Pros

The efficiency of sending patient statements, checking eligibility, easy way to process payment. There are some many functions.

Cons

There are some cross over issues with insurance duplicating when changed in Elation. Some people get frustrated if they can make one large payment, and have to give credit card information more than once when paying multiple accts. Some of the graphics aren't as users friendly in the beginning until your get it all down.

Catherine

Practice Suite NOT for PT

Practice Suite is a cloud-based Medical Office Management and Billing program. Practice Suite works with the Clearing House Relay Health to electronically process sending and receiving of billing statements. The features for running your medical office include Patient Information, Appointments, Visits (based on Case: diagnosis and/or insurance), Patient Payment, Insurance Payments (electronically or manually), with multiple Office Locations and Providers. There is also the ability to add Insurance Companies, CPT Codes, and Referring Physicians. Using these features are easy, to begin with, but soon get tricky and cumbersome.

Pros

Practice Suite has a wonderful Customer Support Team that can be contacted by phone or Live Chat. They use Team Viewer to access your screen to demonstrate how-to's and to view your issues. They are quite proficient and communication is easy and not at all stressful. Practice Suite also has a quite responsive Programming Team. They are actively fixing or correcting program issues. Tickets are creating and addressed quickly. Programmers will call and speak to you to clarify your issue and to make certain their proposed fix will meet your needs.

Cons

The Reporting system has a Favorite CPT Report but does not keep track of or report your favorite CPT codes. You have the ability to add a CPT Code, but not Save it for future use. The Patient Case feature has a place for Diagnosis, Insurance, and Notes. Yet, on the Encounter screen, even though Notes appear at the bottom of the screen, your notes do not appear. This makes tracking KX and G-Codes difficult to locate and cumbersome. Therefore Billing correctly is an issue. Also, even though CPT Codes were correctly added with Modifiers and G-Codes for Medicare, Practice Suite (in all its wisdom) separates each line and electronically submits it to Medicare. This means Medicare overpays you and then takes the money back on a future transmission. Practice Suite cannot handle this is Posting. Practice Suite has the ability to allow you to Post Secondary Insurance before Primary. But if you do, you will need to access each and every line and Reverse the Adjusted Amount one line item at a time. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't. This means you may repeat these steps multiple times.

Margaret

Practice Suite

I really love using this software. I found this software easy to learn.

Pros

Practice suite saves information which allows you to copy your last billing. This saves time when you are billing the same codes. I like that I can use UB or HCFA forms. The prices of this software is very affordable.

Cons

Sometimes setting up the patient cases can be confusing. Or when adding new insurances. The flow of this process could be easier to read. Some of the reports could be better.

Gary

Practice Suite

One of the few, if not only, EMR that resembles an actual paper chart. Its intelligent design, intuitive navigation, flexible setup and seamless interface between our clinic management and billing systems make it the perfect and most complete choice for the non-profit healthcare agencies we serve. As a non-profit EMR installer/trainer/consultant, I’ve personally assisted over 80 clinic locations implement Practice Suite for various public health specialties and am proud to report that every install went as planned and ALL sites continue to successfully utilize the program.

Allen

August 2022

The most unfriendly front desk program

Comparing to previous Smart Soft program, Pracsuite is complicated, very user unfriendly, and is designed for practitioner use, certainly not for front desk, admin. Who ever designed this program has obviously never sat at the reception of a medical practice!

Pros

Nothing! Navigation is difficult. A lot of previous information regarding suburbs, States, is missing. Finding existing patients is not easy. Entering patient information is complicated.

Cons

Most things. Entering patient info. Billing the various options, Medicare. Health Funds. Not possible to scan documents directly to a file. General day to day use is too complicated. Previous Smartsoft was very user friendly.

Reasons for switching to PracticeSuite

No choice due mainly to Medicare changes.

Lukas

Excellent product, excellent customer service

I am in the process of implementing PracticeSuite at my small medical practice. While I would certainly say that there is a learning curve (the dashboard layout is a bit complicated and the processes aren't always intuitive), this minor drawback is more than offset by the advanced functionality and feature set of the product. Most importantly, the customer service has been stellar - any time I ask a question, I get a prompt response and often an impromptu coaching session to help me solve whatever difficulty I was having. Overall, great product - and I would prefer to have a steeper learning curve with a better product than an oversimplified or "dumbed-down" set of features.

Pros

- Extremely strong customer service - Rich and well-developed feature set - Detailed reporting available

Cons

- Interface is not always intuitive - Fairly steep learning curve

Corey

Outstanding product for small practices

This product helps me run my practice by aiding in collection/billing and tracking the new and established patients which helps with

Pros

This product is visually appealing and the functionality is outstanding. It is easy to use and navigate. The support is excellent as well.

Cons

Reporting is customizable but can be made easier. There could be easier connection from the reporting directly linked to individual patient charts/records.

Reasons for choosing PracticeSuite

It has the best overall functionality and ease of use.

Matthew

Thoroughly Satisfied

Pros

I am thoroughly satisfied with this product. Switching over to PracticeSuite has allowed me to bill my patients more efficiently and in turn made more money for my practice. My favorite feature by far is the outstanding support team. They are always there when you need them and they have assisted me with every problem I have encountered.

Cons

Initially setting up was a bit difficult, but ever since it has been up and running everything has gone smoothly.

Julie

August 2016

Amended Practice Suite Review

Pros

Practice Suite is a great product and the service support is amazing. They are continuously upgrading and integrating new aspects of the software to help ease the use for both providers and patients.

Cons

Not much. I like them very well and they are very easy to work with.

Richard

July 2016

Simple to use, great features

Pros

As a startup practice it is challenging getting up and running. PracticeSuite had a very affordable software, and to be honest, thats why I originally went with it. As I learned the system more I didn't realize how much deep functionality the EHR had, and from what my staff has been able to demonstrate the billing and reporting is top notch. I like that they have reports that show me our last 6 months in a trend.

Cons

Nothing. It has exceed my expectations. If anything, I would maybe like built in dictation. I am using dragon that is integrated in, but I have to pay separate for that.

Easy and affordable!

Pros

I enjoyed all of the user friendly features that this software has to offer. The product is used primarily for billing within my practice and has been incredibly helpful. Another important feature that I admire about the product is the amazing support who are always available to assist you with any problems.

Cons

The templates at first seem complicated to set it up, but they work very well.

Tracy

July 2016

User friendly and their support is wonderful.

Pros

PracticeSuite is very easy to use. The products functionality meets all our needs. The support staff do a great job and I would highly recommend this to any medical billing service. I have used other software and I like this one the best. Also the price is very affordable.

Cons

I really don't have anything else to say. They do a top notch job.

Debbie

July 2016

Excellent, great customer service, easy to use system.

Pros

Ease of use and customer service. I can bring on new employees and train them quickly since the system is so easy to use. Also when there are claim formats we need specific to our specialty or region they create what we need.

Cons

Keeping the accounting straight. Even though the accounting is sometimes off, they have been great in making corrections without issue.

Jena

User friendly and affordable.

Practice Suite made it easy for me to get my billing service up and running within minutes.

Pros

The customer service at Practice Suite is amazing. If you have any issues, support is able to help you immediately. The updates are done during the weekend or late hours which is great.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about this software. Anytime I have run into something I am not familiar with I am able to call or put in a ticket and my concerns are handled very quickly. I have worked with an agent on specific questions which is nice to have the same support person and gain a business relationship.

Eric