ReminderCall.com Software Reviews

ReminderCall.com Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"It keeps good track and allows you to notify the person making the call that you are busy and will contact them later. It’s safe and easy to use."
  • icon"What I like best is that it integrates with my EHR system so I do not need numerous calandars and it automatically sends a reminder call/text to my patients."
  • icon"I love that everytime I call I talk to a real person. This company does an excellent job with customer service."
  • icon"My only dislike is the layout of the website that they use."
  • icon"We then run into the problem with answering machines, voice mail boxes that are not set up and clients not answering because they do not recognize the phone number."
  • icon"I am really frustrated with only being able to use 160 letters for each message."

All ReminderCall.com Reviews

Skyler

A great integrated reminder service that helps ensure return visits.

Patient's really appreciate this as an option in my clinic. It helps them remember their appointments and it helps me ensure followup visits. I can also text a patient at any time through the website which is a great feature as some people prefer texting to a phone call. It also helps us to keep our scheduling in order as people are more likely to let us know if they are going to be late or miss their appointment. I really appreciate that it is integrated into my software. Once they are opted in, all I have to do is schedule normally and they receive their notifications.

Pros

I appreciate that the reminder software is integrated into my EHR scheduler and once the option is checked, I no longer need to set up a separate reminder for my patients. Once they are on the schedule, if they have opted in to reminders, it automatically sends them the reminder. This has helped tremendously with missed appointments. I also like that a patient can text back the number if their schedule has changed or they need to cancel their appointment. I can then reply back to them via text, through Remindercall's website. It makes rescheduling quick and easy.

Cons

My only dislike is the layout of the website that they use. It is not terrible but it could be cleaned up and perhaps be a bit more intuitive. It is not difficult to use and it functions well though.

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Skyler, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are very pleased that the service is helping you communicate with your patients. You are right, our user interface could use some updating. We've been in the business for a while and it is starting to show. We are currently testing a brand new user interface which we hope to release by the end of 2018, so keep your eyes peeled. :)

Replied July 2018

Simon

Simpel and reliable services

ReminderSMS help us send out SMS reminder services to reduce our appointment missing rate, in addition to our phone reminders.

Pros

It's simple and lightweight, and configurable to different appointment types Reliable services, and pay per use price plan

Cons

It lacks of email reminder features, which would be another great complementary feature.

Reasons for choosing ReminderCall.com

It fits to our initial service and budget requirement

Response from ReminderCall

Hello Simon, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad to hear that you are enjoying the service and that we fit into your budget. We do offer email reminders. Please let us know what type of email features you'd like us to add. Thank you!

Replied November 2021

Ashley

My ReminderCall Experiences

If our patients don't get their reminders, they don't show a lot of times. I know most of the time the responsibility needs to fall on the patient to remember their own appts but regardless, it does not help matters when the system is not working properly and the only way to get it fixed is to email or phone someone in another part of the country and have them fix it, I cannot do it myself which is frustrating.

Pros

That I don't have to do anything for the reminders to go out, the computer does it all.

Cons

That you have to phone or email someone to fix the issues, you cannot do it yourself. Ex. if my reminders don't go out today (automatically), I have to reach out to ReminderCall and ask them to manually send them. Sometimes this does not even get a chance to happen because I have no idea that my reminders did not go out until the next day when my report tells me that. Also, I cannot send long texts, I have to send multiple messages sometimes. My system is not compatible with the advanced system or something to upgrade to the larger message options.

Reasons for choosing ReminderCall.com

At the time, the price seemed best and the ability for ReminderCall to be able to work with my scheduling program was a plus. Now though, we pay alot of money for a very simple service. We should be paying a standard monthly fee, not have it fluctuate based on how many messages we send out. That also though would not please me, when my messages dont get sent and I would be charged anyway, whereas now, if they dont send, I dont get charged, which is great. So maybe there isn't a happy medium solution there...

Response from ReminderCall

Thank you Ashley! It sounds like you're having unusual connectivity difficulty. We will be reaching out to you to investigate and also to set up a better warning alert for you in your settings.

Kevin

Great reminder system for healthcare professionals

Pros

Software is reliable, easy to reply with patients, like the confirmation feature of reminders, easy to contact customer service.

Cons

Limited characters on text message. I would like to ability to have a longer text be sent or break it up into two text messages.

Reasons for switching to ReminderCall.com

Company was bought by ChiroTouch and we weren't pleased with their platform.

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Kevin! Great news... you can now send text messages that are up to 1,600 characters long. Please check your Dashboard for more information--or call our team for a live walkthrough, support is always included with your account. Thanks for the great review!

Replied November 2021

Jason

Great Product that I would Recommend

Cheaper and more reliable than other previous text reminder software we used.

Pros

Customer service always fixes any issues, when there rarely are issues.

Cons

Sending manual texts via the website can be cumbersome.

Reasons for switching to ReminderCall.com

Their service was unreliable and more expensive.

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Jason, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. I'm so glad our service is making your life a little easier. Thanks again!

Replied December 2019

Lindsay

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great for Appointment Reminders

It has been a very useful service for our agency, and has helped us streamline our appointment process more. Customer service has been very helpful each time I have reached out.

Pros

It was very easy to learn and set up, and works very well with our existing software.

Cons

There was nothing difficult about using this software; one con is the length of text available. We could use a little more room for customizing certain messages in reminder texts. Also, once you send out a text, you cannot go back and see which text message was sent out. It would be helpful to see which specific messages were sent out to our clients.

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Lindsay, thank you for the great review! We're so thrilled you found our system easy and efficient. If you are sending through eKyros, there is a character limit. However, if you log into your ReminderCall account, you can send longer messages. Please call us and we can walk you through it. Thanks again!

Amanda

May 2022

Implements with our scheduling software

Has been great, no complaints.

Pros

We like that this product is easy to use and we can log in and track if a client has actually received a text reminder.

Cons

Taking time to log in on the website. An app we can access on our smartphone would be great.

Response from ReminderCall

Thank you for your review! These types of comments help us keep growing. I will add the app to our feature requests. Thanks again!

Laurie

ReminderCall review

It helps with patient's scheduled appointment knowledge. Our no-show rate is low.

Pros

The product is easy to use. The process to change and update messages is very simple.

Cons

I have experienced long hold times for customer service when I have had a question about the product.

Response from ReminderCall

Hello Laurie, this is the first time we've heard any complaints about hold times for Customer Service. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Thanks also for taking the time to write your review!

sam

May 2022

Great Product but could be better

Overall has been great but the new changes have made it more difficult to use and take more time out of my day

Pros

Ease of use and ability to text my patients

Cons

Have to go through a lot to see who is confirming and who is responding differently to the reminder

Katie

Reminder Call Review

Pros

Easy to use. The people on the other end are helpful to get everything set up.

Cons

Recently ti seems to have changes to just initals for the confimation appointments. It makes it hard because I have to go through the schedule & try to figure out whose initials they are & double check the phone number against it to confirm the appointment.

Response from ReminderCall

Hello Katie! Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. Your ReminderCall account still shows the recipient's full name, so could it be that the scheduling software you are using has changed? Let us know if you'd like help finding an easier way to match up your confirmations to the patient's name. Perhaps the activities page or reports could be easier to scan. Remember, live support is included with your ReminderCall account.

Jordan

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Wonderful Service

From implementation and customer service, to daily use and patient engagement, we have been enjoying it very much.

Pros

My patients enjoy this feature. Many new patients ask if we offer this service. They can also cancel an appt if needed and we become aware so that we can schedule others quickly. It’s a must have for any office.

Cons

No complaints. It’s intuitive, All good.

Sheila

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great text reminder system

Love what it does and wish it offered more!

Pros

Really easy, convenient, and effective way to send out mass appointment reminders for the day.

Cons

It would be nice if we had more flexibility as to what we are able to put in each text reminder (more information) and if we could do automated call and email reminders as well (after we set it up of course).

Jill

Helps Keep Down No Show

Pros

Reminder call is very easy to use and integrate.

Cons

We have to login to reply back to texts.

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Jill, we're so glad to hear that ReminderCall helps you keep down no shows. The ability to respond to the text messages without having to log in depends on the scheduling software you are connecting to our system.

Angela

Industry: Individual & Family Services

ReminderCall is fabulous!

The system that we use was going to charge us 5x as much as ReminderCall for the same service and, as a small business, we just couldn't afford it. We were losing valuable work hours and tying up the phone lines making these calls on our own - also something we couldn't afford to do. ReminderCall is a lifesaver!

Pros

What a timesaver for my receptionist! She was spending hours making these calls and can now focus on so many other things! It was extremely easy to integrate with the medical software system that we use so we avoided having to enter any information into a database. Customer service made the transition enjoyable and we have felt supported throughout. A great deal for the cost!!

Cons

The only drawback is that you have to access the report of confirmations/cancellations in order to find out who has done what. It would be helpful to have this either emailed or even integrated into the existing system (at least for cancellations) and I would be willing to pay more for that to happen.

Cost and support

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Angela, Thank you for the awesome feedback, it's with these kinds of comments that we can work on providing even more functionality. It would be better if you could see your cancellations and confirmations live. The ReminderCall write-back feature can update cancellations and confirmations to some schedulers. This depends on the permissions that they give us. I'm going to have one of our technical support representatives take a look at your account and see if it's possible to turn that on with your software. We'll also look to see how your email reports are set up. Sometimes that can be set differently as well. Meanwhile, thanks again for taking the time to write a review!

Replied May 2019

Ally

Helped Practice Reduce Cancellations and No-Shows

So far we have been greatly impressed, and are very happy with our purchase of and use of Reminder Call. I would highly recommend.

Pros

We purchased this product to help reduce cancellations and no-show appointments. It has helped immensely! We are able to alert patients via text or call that they have an appointment in 24hrs, and they are able to confirm with their schedules. They are also able to respond, which comes through via our email, and enables a quick re-schedule if we see it fast enough! It has also reduced no-show appointments to less than 1%. Patients also love them messages and calls! They compliment the timeliness of them and consistency of the receipt of the messages and content.

Cons

We wish that we could send a confirmation text upon scheduling appointments, which could be added to their phones calendar from the message. Then also, the original reminder the day before...

Response from ReminderCall

Wow, thank you for the fantastic review. We are so excited to hear that your no-show rate went down to less than 1 percent. Thanks also for the great ideas. We have added them to our features request list.

Replied January 2020