• Pros

• "The set up is exceptionally simple and the customer service is EXCELLENT."

• "This software is very easy to use. We set it up quickly and it is very effective. Our patients have come to rely on the reminder texts."

• "Easy to set up and use. The system is easy for all users."

• Cons

• "It can get expensive if high volume is used. Wish it would allow more words per text. Messages have a letter limit which is kind of short."

• "While the website is completely functional the design and presentation can use a little more work. It didn't hamper any "

• "It's a little confusing getting everything set up, so I had to have one of the customer service reps do it for me. But, they had it set up for me in minutes. "

Browse ReminderCall Reviews

Skyler from Gouldin Chiropractic and massage

A great integrated reminder service that helps ensure return visits.

Patient's really appreciate this as an option in my clinic. It helps them remember their appointments and it helps me ensure followup visits. I can also text a patient at any time through the website which is a great feature as some people prefer texting to a phone call. It also helps us to keep our scheduling in order as people are more likely to let us know if they are going to be late or miss their appointment. I really appreciate that it is integrated into my software. Once they are opted in, all I have to do is schedule normally and they receive their notifications.

Pros

I appreciate that the reminder software is integrated into my EHR scheduler and once the option is checked, I no longer need to set up a separate reminder for my patients. Once they are on the schedule, if they have opted in to reminders, it automatically sends them the reminder. This has helped tremendously with missed appointments. I also like that a patient can text back the number if their schedule has changed or they need to cancel their appointment. I can then reply back to them via text, through Remindercall's website. It makes rescheduling quick and easy.

Cons

My only dislike is the layout of the website that they use. It is not terrible but it could be cleaned up and perhaps be a bit more intuitive. It is not difficult to use and it functions well though.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied July 2018

Hi Skyler, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are very pleased that the service is helping you communicate with your patients. You are right, our user interface could use some updating. We've been in the business for a while and it is starting to show. We are currently testing a brand new user interface which we hope to release by the end of 2018, so keep your eyes peeled. :)

Jason from AccessHealth

Great Product that I would Recommend

Cheaper and more reliable than other previous text reminder software we used.

Pros

Customer service always fixes any issues, when there rarely are issues.

Cons

Sending manual texts via the website can be cumbersome.

Reasons for Choosing ReminderCall

Response from ReminderCall

Replied December 2019

Hi Jason, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. I'm so glad our service is making your life a little easier. Thanks again!

Linda from PCC Corner of Hope

Reminder Call Review

It does seem to help to get our clients here regularly.

Pros

I like the ease with which we can send out text reminders to our clients.

Cons

It would be nice if it sent out the reminders automatically

Response from ReminderCall

Replied December 2019

Hi Linda. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave some feedback. We are happy to hear that the service is helping with patient compliance. Most of our integrations automatically send reminders. However, the software you use sends us data securely. It is set up this way because of the sensitive nature of these particular reminders. That said, I hope you find the patient responses that auto-populate your schedule helpful. Thanks again for your kind words. Please contact our customer service team if you need assistance.

Thomas from Thomas Graff Phd Phd

Industry: Mental Health Care

Psychologist

We have had a really good experience with ReminderCall. I would recommend finding a way to extend your character numbers to go beyond 160!!!!! That would be the one we would look at leaving Remindercall for.

Pros

I like how easy it is to contact clients through Remindercall

Cons

I am really frustrated with only being able to use 160 letters for each message!!!

Reasons for Choosing ReminderCall

We chose your company for the ease of being able to contact clients through text messages. We have had a wonderful experience with Remindercall but feel frustrated with the 160 character limit.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied March 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great review. Luckily, MMS is on the way, so stay tuned!

Ally from Orion Physical Therapy Specialists

Helped Practice Reduce Cancellations and No-Shows

So far we have been greatly impressed, and are very happy with our purchase of and use of Reminder Call. I would highly recommend.

Pros

We purchased this product to help reduce cancellations and no-show appointments. It has helped immensely! We are able to alert patients via text or call that they have an appointment in 24hrs, and they are able to confirm with their schedules. They are also able to respond, which comes through via our email, and enables a quick re-schedule if we see it fast enough! It has also reduced no-show appointments to less than 1%. Patients also love them messages and calls! They compliment the timeliness of them and consistency of the receipt of the messages and content.

Cons

We wish that we could send a confirmation text upon scheduling appointments, which could be added to their phones calendar from the message. Then also, the original reminder the day before...

Response from ReminderCall

Replied January 2020

Wow, thank you for the fantastic review. We are so excited to hear that your no-show rate went down to less than 1 percent. Thanks also for the great ideas. We have added them to our features request list.

Dana from Oakland Sports Chiropractic

see pro comment above.

Pros

I needed an appointment reminder software to help patients remember to keep their appointment. This software is great. It is affordable, easy to set up/use, and has resulted in fewer cancellations for my office. The best part is that it is hassle free. I autopay, they email me the statements and the product just works. As a busy business owner and doctor it's one less thing I have to stress about--which makes it worth it!

Cons

Occasionally my patients will say they didn't receive a text or email.

Reasons for Choosing ReminderCall

it came with the software I purchased (chirospring). The price was also affordable, whereas the other programs I looked at where way too expensive.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied December 2019

Hello Dana, Thank you so much for the detailed review! We are so happy that you have found it hassle-free. Unfortunately, there are times when emails are filtered out as spam and text messages are blocked by phone carriers. But this should be a rare occurrence. If you see an increase in undelivered messages, please give us a call so that we can investigate. Thanks again!

Julie from Rocky Mountain Physical Therapy

Reminder Call REview

It has been great! We love Reminder Call.

Pros

I like reminder call takes care of everything for us. We don't have to send out the texts or calls, it is just automatically done. Before we would call each of our patients to remind them about their appointments. This has cut down a lot of time for our staff and made for more productive time. It is also incorporated into our software so the process of setting up was very seamless.

Cons

Everyone once in a while (maybe once a year) there is a glitch that the texts/calls don't go out and then all our patients complain that they didn't get the message, but that happens with anything, so its not a huge deal!

Response from ReminderCall

Replied December 2019

Hi Julie, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so glad the software is helping you be more productive. The next time your connection goes down, please alert us so that we can investigate. Thanks again!

Madhawa from Medical Practice

Industry: Medical Devices

Best Reminding product ever

we use that in our private clinic. we can remind the patients through the application.automatic text messages send to the patients before 1 day to the appointment.

Pros

Its very easy to use and the customer service is very good.its save our time and also the money.it have automated reminding option to the people who get service from us. automated text message system is very effective

Cons

There is a problem with the voice mail reading through the product.and some time customer service agents get longer time to fix the problems.except that there is nothing to say about the product.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied September 2019

Hi Madhawa, Thank you for the great review. I would like to find out more about the issue you are describing in your second paragraph. It sounds like maybe something needs to be fine-tuned in your settings. Expect a call from our Customer Support Team to help you with this. Thanks again!

Carrie from Morris Podiatry Associates, Inc.

We love ReminderCall

We are very pleased with ReminderCall it has taken given our employees extra time to work on other things, and not focus on just making calls to remind patient's of their appointments.

Pros

I really like that ReminderCall is able to access our appointments without me having to do anything. One time setup, and then done, I can forget about it.

Cons

Patients do tell us that they will answer the phone and no one is there. I know this is from the lag from the time the phone is answered until the computer starts talking. I wish there wasn't any delay at all.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied December 2019

Hi Carrie, Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are very pleased to hear that the service is saving you time. Thanks again!

Leigh from Sowerby Chen MPC

Great service for reminder calls

Excellent. We have had fewer no-shows to appointments since using it - a single patient that shows up because of it makes it cost-neutral - for the service provided it is great value for money.

Pros

This service has been great - it is easy to use, received well by patients and understandable. The support team has been very helpful in troubleshooting when required.

Cons

It does not interface with Cerner so we have to generate a spreadsheet.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied January 2020

Hello, Thank you for your wonderful feedback. Cerner has many different software solutions and, although we do interface with some, others require a file upload. That said, custom integrations are available. Please let us know if you'd like to revisit this option in the future.

Angela from All Ages Counseling

ReminderCall is fabulous!

The system that we use was going to charge us 5x as much as ReminderCall for the same service and, as a small business, we just couldn't afford it. We were losing valuable work hours and tying up the phone lines making these calls on our own - also something we couldn't afford to do. ReminderCall is a lifesaver!

Pros

What a timesaver for my receptionist! She was spending hours making these calls and can now focus on so many other things! It was extremely easy to integrate with the medical software system that we use so we avoided having to enter any information into a database. Customer service made the transition enjoyable and we have felt supported throughout. A great deal for the cost!!

Cons

The only drawback is that you have to access the report of confirmations/cancellations in order to find out who has done what. It would be helpful to have this either emailed or even integrated into the existing system (at least for cancellations) and I would be willing to pay more for that to happen.

Cost and support

Response from ReminderCall

Replied May 2019

Hi Angela, Thank you for the awesome feedback, it's with these kinds of comments that we can work on providing even more functionality. It would be better if you could see your cancellations and confirmations live. The ReminderCall write-back feature can update cancellations and confirmations to some schedulers. This depends on the permissions that they give us. I'm going to have one of our technical support representatives take a look at your account and see if it's possible to turn that on with your software. We'll also look to see how your email reports are set up. Sometimes that can be set differently as well. Meanwhile, thanks again for taking the time to write a review!

JAMEE from MESA PHYSICAL THERAPY

We LOVE our reminder call system as do our patients! It's minimized our no shows tremendously.

I have more time to actually do other tasks around the office and do my job rather than sitting and calling 50 patients a day to remind them of their next day appointment. We have no complaints about this software. It's great!! Our patient's become so dependent on the reminders, that when we've had power outages or the EMR has gone down, they've actually missed appointments, or do the opposite and call in to confirm their appointments same day.

Pros

It's easy to use with every EMR system we've ever had. We've been with reminder calls since 2006 and we've changed our EMR system at least three different times since then. Anytime we've had to change EMR systems and they didn't have some type of reminder system already, we would call reminder calls and ask if they would be able to work with the new system. The answer has always been a yes and they've always gone above and beyond with their customer service. It has multiple language options, so we can adjust each call to the patient's language preference. It truly is AMAZING!

Response from ReminderCall

Replied June 2017

Hi Jamee, Thank you for the wonderful feedback--I will share it with our team! Chantal

Dawn from Chiropractic Rehab and wellness center

Nice integration with scheduler!

It used to take our office a couple hours to make all the patient reminder calls each day. We frequently would get an answering machine and have to leave a message. Patients were asking for text reminders, but we couldn't find one that met our needs and was affordable. ReminderCall is a partner with Clinic Dr. and the integration was a huge plus! It's saved our office a lot of time!

Pros

I love that it integrates with our ERA, Clinic Dr. As long as our appointments are set by 5:30, calls/texts are cued seamlessly. I also appreciate that after a couple failed test attempts, it will switch to a phone call to main. If an answering machine picks up, the entire call is recorded which is also nice.

Cons

It's tricky to get the settings right at first. We were paying extra for confirmation texts, which nearly doubled our monthly fee. But once we got that set up, it worked great and our fee was reduced. It would be nice to que different appointment types at different times. For example, we need 24 hours notice for massage cancellation but not regular appts. But they have to que at the same time.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied May 2019

Hi Bobbie, Thank you for taking the time to write this. We're very happy to hear that the system is working for you. Also, we can adjust your settings to get the system to send different appointment types at different times. One of our customer support team members will reach out to you and help customize that for you. Thanks again!

Eric from Precoa

Easy and Straight foward

Great to work with. Easy to use.

Pros

The fact that it was so simple to set up. I launch tons of programs for my company and this is one of the smoothest implementations with the help of ReminderCalls account reps. Huge shout out to the reps!

Just want we needed.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied May 2019

Hi Eric, Thank you for the great feedback. I'm so glad that you had such an easy implementation. I passed on your shout-out to the technical support team--what a great way to start a busy Monday! You are right that our User Interface is a bit dated. We are launching Rev 2 this year, with a brand new and better organized interface. I hope you will enjoy the new look and feel. Let us know!--Again, thank you for taking the time to write this.

Philip from RoundhillExpress

Totally reliable and unbelievable support

The services just work, every day. Over the last 4 years I have sent 65,000 voicemails and 50,000 text messages. We started with just voicemail reminders for appointments and naturally they improved the likelihood of the meeting taking place. We then added txt reminders - and because it was so easy - we added a txt confirmation (right after the appointment was booked). Our customers love it. The best part is that customers are much more willing to reply to txt messages. Those replies come to us as email (instead of calls) which are easy to handle. We recently started to converse with customers via the txt service, which was easy to implement and efficient for our operators. Can't imagine doing what we do without these services.

Pros

Ease of implementation

Response from ReminderCall

Replied April 2017

Hi Phil, Thank you so very much for such a great review! We work really hard to offer the best service available, so I am happy to see that reflected in your experience. I made sure the Customer Service team got the recognition they deserve. They were really happy to see your review. Thanks again! Chantal Oicles ReminderCall

Bobbie from SpoonRiver Pregnancy Center

Reminder Call Review

Our overall experience has been positive. We also use reminder call to let a specific client know that they need to call us to change an appointment or that the office will be closed.

Pros

It is much easier sending out text reminder calls to our clients than making individual phone calls to each client daily. Our clients also prefer getting the text reminder, rather than the phone call.

Cons

Would prefer if the client had the option to call the office to cancel or change your appointment, rather than P which means we have to call them. We then run into the problem with answering machines, voice mail boxes that are not set up and clients not answering because they do not recognize the phone number.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied May 2019

Hi Bobbie, Thank you for the feedback, we absolutely need these comments! The good news is that we can help address the issue you're having with that call back feature. All messages sent to patients can be fully customized to include an office call back number, and we'd be more than happy to set that up with you. Message scripts within Ekyros simply default to "reply P for a call" to avoid leaving a phone number that could be linked to your office for patient security. But this can be adjusted. One of our customer support team will reach out to you so that we can help change that script for you. Thanks again!

Chelise from Optima Vision Center

Wonderful Client Communication at a Low Price

We are able to effectively communiciate with our patients to remind them of upcoming appointments, changes in schedule and to pick up goods and products from our office. This is a great time saver for my staff, and they are able to focus on more important issues at our office.

Pros

I love the pricing for remindercall.com. As a small business we monitor our expenses closely. We use ReminderCall daily to communicate with our patients. The system is easy to use and customer service is great, though I have rarely had to call them during our 4+years doing business together.

Cons

There is a minor glitch in the system that I have to double click to differentiate between calls and text.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied December 2019

Hi Chelise, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! We are not familiar with this glitch and will be reaching out to your office to see if it's something we can fix for you. Thanks again and have a great day!

Kimberly from Serra Physical Therapy

Appointment Reminders

It has been great for my patients as they love receiving the text reminders for their apps. It has cut down on the no show/cancellation rate in my office. Well worth the expense!!

Pros

It is very easy to once it is set up and my patients really appreciate and love receiving them the day before their appointment. It has cut down on the number of no shows/cancellations! Well worth having!

Cons

I wish they had an app where it would be easier to text patients back as opposed to going to the website to answer back. Also wish I could get a report emailed to me each day as to which texts were delivered and which failed.

Reasons for Choosing ReminderCall

I was not given any other choice. My software company uses remindercall with there product

Response from ReminderCall

Replied January 2020

Hi Kimberly, Thank you for the thoughtful feedback. I have added your feature request to our list--so stay tuned! Thanks again.

Sheila from Pregnancy Center of Central Iowa

Review by Sheila

I've loved having ReminderCall. Making those reminder calls by phone was difficult becuase with our type of client, we never had the right number as they changed often, or the blocked calls from government type agencies, etc. ReminderCall elimiates that frustration.

Pros

It's very easy to use. I love that I can send reminders from home on Sunday. We close on Thursday so it's a long time from Thursday to Monday if I had to send the reminders while at work on Thursday.

Cons

I have trouble with creating new messages and them not getting saved. The update button doesn't catch my eye or something. I get out and realize that the message didn't save. My problem I'm sure, but I just miss that step of saving every once in a while and it's frustrating.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied May 2019

Hi Shiela, Thank you for the honest feedback. It's comments like these that let us know where to focus new development, so we really appreciate your taking the time. Later this year, we will be launching Rev. 2 of ReminderCall.com which includes a brand new area dedicated to scripting. I hope you will like it better. Meanwhile, remember you can always call us and we'd be happy to do that step for you. Thanks again!

Kristy from 2Tone Tattoos

Such a great business tool!

As a tattoo shop, we used to have people forget about their appointments and just not show up all the time. But, with reminder call we have it set up to text them the day before their appointment to remind them. And, if they are unable to make it, they can call us ahead of time & let us know so we can fill the spot with someone else. It saves us from losing out on the money of No Shows. In my opinion, reminder call is worth every penny. It pays for itself several times over throughout the month.

Pros

Once it was set up, I've never had to think about it. The system works automatically to remind our clients of their appointments, which cuts down on our No Shows. Also, the customer service is amazing. Anytime I've had a question, I call them and they go above and beyond to help me out.

Cons

Response from ReminderCall

Replied September 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review, wow! I'm glad the system is working for you and thanks for the shout out to our customer service team.

Paul from Loma linda university

A great way to keep up with the pace in life

A must have for the business man of today!

Pros

This is such a great software that allows you keep up with the fast pace in life while not forgetting important social contacts throughout the day. Call reminder allows you to hold and reply to phone calls at a later time for which during those important meetings or fun social interactions, when I phone call just isn’t in the plan can be delayed to a later date. It keeps good track and allows you to notify the person making the call that you are busy and will contact them later. It’s safe and easy to use. A must have!

Cons

It really is simple to use and set up, but the only issue would be that it is limited in what it can do and how you can use it. But isn’t that the essences of what the soft ware is? So really no complaints overall, good service if you have issues with it.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied September 2019

Hi Paul and thank you for the review! We're very happy that the software is helping you keep up with your hectic schedule. If you need any help, don't hesitate to reach out--technical support is included with all accounts.

Reminder Call

Pros

We love the use of this software for our office at is efficient, dependable and provides us with the accurate data related to our patient's appointments scheduled in our office. Patient's can easily communicate with us and saves them the hassle of calling when their is a texting option. Spares fees related to appt cancellations because it as easy as a text back to ReminderCall!

Cons

The thing we like least about this software is that if someone's voicemail is longer, they don't tend to hear the message of their appointment. The voice starts talking as soon as someone (even a voicemail box) is heard on the other end and it results in the reminder call being done speaking as the voicemail box is ready to hear your message.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Comments like these are very helpful. We're very happy that you like the service overall. There are some settings that can be changed a bit to help with the problem you are encountering. Please reply to this response if you'd like to try some different settings.

Diane from WELS Lutherans for Life Metro Milw

We are able to keep in contact with our class participants quite easily. Its very helpful should we have a change in schedule, for example holiday or weather canceling a class. We can quickly communicate with the clients to let then know not to show up, or to show up later.

Pros

It's very easy for us to use and show a volunteer to handle. We use it to send reminders to our clients regarding recurring classes. Very easy to set up a new client in the appointment reminder. And you can even set up a reminder for someone who isn't technically a client yet. Great feature so you're not cluttering up your database with clients who never show up.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like. Clients may send responses even though it says not too, so I suppose that could be considered a negative. But, you can see the response and contact them outside of this software.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied January 2020

Hi Diane, Thank you for sharing your experience with such a lovely review. We're so happy our service is helping you manage appointments and that you find it easy-to-use. Thanks again!

SEAN from Affiliated Physical Therapy

Very Happy with ReminderCall

I love the customer service with ReminderCall. Every single time I've called, I have talked to someone very pleasant on the other side who is more than willing to help me out and get me the answers I seek. The software is very easy to use.

Pros

I like the ease of use, the ability to see when a call went out and even the recorded response/reply from the patient.

Cons

I don't really have any cons to list about the software. Of course, any kind of break in the cost of thedaily usage of the software is going to put a smile on my face.

Reasons for Choosing ReminderCall

Our EMR software was limited to only certain vendors that we can use for our needs in this way. The customer service, pricing and ease of use of the software is what sold us.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied December 2019

Hello Sean, Your review made our day and we will pass it along to our Customer Service Team! Thank you.

LOIS from LIFE CHANGING CHRISTIAN COUNSELING

Reminder CallService

I no longer have to call the client and remind them of their appointment. It also benefits the client because if they realize that they need to reschedule their appointment, they will call or text back.

Pros

It texts the client to remind them of their appointment through the use of the Google calendar.

Cons

When the client responds to the text their text does not go to my cell phone.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied December 2019

Hi Lois, Thank you so much for the feedback, this is what helps us improve our service. The good news is that we are working on a texting app. In the meantime, there is a setting that sends text responses to your email and hopefully, you could view those from your cell phone. Please don't hesitate to call if you need help setting that up.

chris from deer park physical therapy

review of reminder call

we have had very good luck with Reminder Call. It was easy to set up and works well with our software.

Pros

It is very easy to use - once it is set up the software does all the work for you. We never have any issues with the software and have not received many complaints.

Cons

sometimes if the internet is not very good, it will sound a little garbled on the receiving end.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied December 2019

Hi Chris, Thank you for your kind words. We can usually get a clear sound. Please call us at your convenience so that we can fine-tune your settings with you. Thanks again!

Hyun from Sean Jang, OD, PC

Good inexpensive choice

Pros

It’s fairly inexpensive for small volumes the plan we use is per call/text. Simple and easy to use. We set it and forget it.

Reasons for Choosing ReminderCall

Price. Simple setup. They did the work and it took no time.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied January 2020

Hi Hyun, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled that you enjoy the service. We will be adding your request for longer text messages to our feature request list. So far most customers prefer the cost savings associated with shorter messages... but this could change! Thanks again!

No need to worry about appointment

Trusted software to get reminders during our busy life style and reminders done by This software.

Pros

Best way to remind appointment. The software text us the appointment and remind it. So don’t worry to memorize daily. It done by this software. Easy to set up them and easy to use software. so this is save my lot of time .

Cons

I haven’t any complaints and I don’t get any least thing to note down hear about ReminderCall software.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied October 2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're so glad the ReminderCall software helps make your job a bit easier. We appreciate your continued patronage. Thanks again!

Tracey from Water's Edge Chiropractic, PLC

Very easy

We have seen a substantial decrease in missed appointments in our office. We have also had people decline a reminder card because they get the text or voicemail. Saving our environment is a plus.

Pros

This software was so simple to start up and continue to use. Our patients LOVE being able to get text messages or voicemails to remind them of their appointments. It integrated so easily with our software also.

Cons

I can't say there is anything I have had trouble with.

Reasons for Choosing ReminderCall

We chose ReminderCall because it integrated with our software and was recommended by the same. It has been a great advantage.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied January 2020

Hi Tracey, Thank you so much for your feedback. We didn't realize our service was helpful in decreasing waste and you made our day! Thanks again!

Briana from Thatcher Chiropractic Clinic

Easy To Use and Excellent Customer Service

From start to finish [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Remindercall.com has helped us. He has been exceptional and is always committed to answering my questions or finding an answer if he doesn't know. The software has been pretty easy to use since day one and really don't have any complaints.

Pros

It works seamlessly with our software. I can send personalized messages. I can check reminder call stats. Customer service is beyond expectations.

Cons

Haven't really run into much. The limited message space for texts, but really this is me looking for something to nit pick.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied May 2019

Hi Briana, thank you for the wonderful review. We are really proud of our customer service which we have kept old school (i.e. we haven't let phone menus, email or chat windows replace conversations and relationships). At one time, we knew all of our customers by name. We're much bigger now, but we still try to nurture those relationships. It's great to hear that you're having a good experience--we've passed along your shout out to Leon and it made his day!

Charise from Health In Balance Physical Therapy

Great Product!

Prior to reminder call my front desk staff would have to go through the schedule patient by patient and choose to send an appointment reminder which was time consuming and tedious. It also could end up getting forgotten if for some reason there was a staffing change and that person didn't know they still had to do it for the next day. Reminder Call takes all of that away. It happens automatically and is no longer a time consuming project for my staff

Pros

Reminder Call has made it seamless for our reminders to go out to patients. It is something I don't even have to think about anymore since implementing this software. It saves my front office staff so much time every day!

Cons

I really have no complaints, Reminder Call has been easy to use and the customer support has been great.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied May 2019

Hi Charise, Thank you for the great review! We're so happy the ReminderCall.com software took a load of work off of your staff. It's a bonus we don't often think about. Thanks again for taking the time.

Tina from Hope Pregnancy Care Center

Overall decent program

They're good about responding to questions. So customer service has been overall good.

Pros

It's easy to send appointment reminders to clients with just a few clicks

Cons

I am unable to send a text to clients unless they are scheduled for an appointment. I have to use a separate texting program if I need to address something with a client that is not directly related to their appointment.

Reasons for Choosing ReminderCall

It was linked to our scheduling program

Response from ReminderCall

Replied January 2020

Hi Tina, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are working on getting our 2-way texting into an app form, so stay tuned. Thanks again!

Matthew from The Life Center

Excellent Product and Service!

A+ - I have had to have a couple of interactions with customer service to navigate how to do something and they were very helpful.

Pros

Easy to set-up, linked to our client database with ease and very easy to manage.

Cons

logging in...not really :) - I really don't have anything negative to say. Everything has been east to navigate even my statements for billing purposes.

Reasons for Choosing ReminderCall

It's integration to our client database made it easy.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied December 2019

Hi Matthew, Wow, your review made our day. We will share it with the team. Thank you for taking the time to write this!

Umma from ISAND

My experience about the product

Pros

Its user friendly. Also I like the unlimited email send option with a fixed monthly billing. As a growing organization, we don't need to worry about increased appointments which we need to send reminder to our valued clients.

Cons

Couldn't find any issue to mention . I would rather say the service is good.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to send us some feedback. We've tried to configure our pricing to work for different situations, so we are glad to hear that you are enjoying the email pricing structure. Thanks again!

DEB from COLORADO SPINE THERAPY

APPOINTMENT REMINDERS

VERY HELPFUL SINCE I USED TO HAVE TO CALL ALL PATIENTS MY SELF. WE HAVE GROWN & I HAVE NO TIME FOR THAT

Pros

PATIENTS LOVE GETTIMG A TEXT THE DAY BEFORE THEIR APPOINTMENT

Cons

SOMETIME PHONE CALL REMINDERS DON'T CONNECT CORRECTLY & PATIENTS GET NO MESSAGE

Response from ReminderCall

Replied January 2020

Hello Deb, Thank you for the feedback. We're very happy to hear that the service has helped you save so much time. Our technical service department will be reaching out to see if we can help with your connection issues. Usually, there are some simple settings that need adjusting. Thanks again!

Korey from Go Beyond Physical Therapy

We feel confident that our patients get their reminders

Our patients automatically get reminder calls. That way my staff doesn't have to do it!

Pros

We have been using this software for 2+ years. It is integrated into our electronic medical records so it seemlessly sends out texts or phone calls to our patients.

Cons

Our text message states that you must call us to cancel or reschedule an appointment. But if a patient responds to a text, it goes to email. I wish it would respond to them with a message that says you must call us.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied December 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Thank you also for the suggestion, we will take it to our engineering team to see if this is something that can be added.

Clint from NKY Health Dept

Ease of use

We're able to remind clients of their appointments, taking their medications, and send mass email reminders of a policy change or a general message, thus cutting down on postage and the time it takes to address multiple envelopes. Our clients have reported they like receiving the reminders and thank us for the service. Support has been great any time we've had a question about a feature or need a refresher in how to use one of the many features offered.

Pros

It's ease of use, the cost, and taking advantage of the fact that many of our clients rely on the cell phones and are more likely to respond/reply to text messages than emails or phone calls.

Cons

Have found nothing we do not like about the software

Response from ReminderCall

Replied September 2018

We are proud of our ability to save your practice money and time. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We're happy to hear that you're pleased with the system and our staff!

Kristi from Rehab Plus Sports Therapy

Excellent product

Pros

Cons

There was a glitch with our time zone as we are in Arizona - but they fixed it immediately.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied December 2019

Hi Kristi, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so glad the system is helping your patients and that you are finding it easy to use. Thanks again, Chantal

John from Engelbrecht Chiropractic & Rehabilitation

Perfect for increasing patient compliance

We have had a great experience with this software.

Pros

Cheap, convenient, and easy to use. Remindercall integrates with our practice management software to automatically call or send text or emails to our patients to remind them of their upcoming appointment.

Cons

I have no complaints about this software

Response from ReminderCall

Replied November 2018

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are very happy that the service is helping you increase patient compliance. If you need any assistance, please give us a call!

ReminderCall has saved me a tremendous amount of money by eliminating no shows!

Since using this software I've seen a significant decrease in no shows.

Pros

Setting up the software was very easy and fast and so far the service has been outstanding. The ability to create custom messages for different types of reminders is an excellent feature and has reduced my no shows drastically. The reporting feature is a nice touch as well so that you can always pull up previous data!

Cons

So far I have not had any issues with the ReminderCall software and it has done nothing but benefit me!

Response from ReminderCall

Replied May 2018

Thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with ReminderCall.com. We are all very pleased that the system is helping your business! Please call if you ever need any assistance.

Temeshia from Neighborhood Dental Center

Excellent

Pros

This software is easy to use! It takes the ease off of having to call patients.

Cons

The way you have to upload the info. It should be an easier way.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied December 2019

Hi Temeishia, Thank you for the feedback. We're glad to hear that our service is making your life a bit easier. We'll look into the file upload process and see if there is any way to simplify it. It's with feedback like this that we can improve our software.

Samantha from Parks Chiropractic PC

Amazing Product

I am super pleased with this program! I used to personally make the calls for our office & type of the individual text messages; which was very time consuming! Since we got ReminderCall I have been able to put my focus on more important job duties!

Pros

This software is simple & easy to use! The way the website is set up with ability to track the success & failures of the calls is amazing.

Cons

Some of our older patients have issues with understand the voices selected for the calls.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied September 2018

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are constantly improving our service, and your input is appreciated. Our goal is to increase your daily productivity. We're happy that you're pleased with the system and that you've discovered some extra bandwidth for important tasks.

Kim from Crawford Chiropractic, Inc.

ReminderCall Makes Our Office Run Smoother

Pros

ReminderCall is integrated with our EHR.

Cons

The text character limit. You can not send out mass texts to patients and use codes such as , to personalize your texts.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied September 2018

Thanks for taking the time to send ReminderCall.com a review. We are constantly working to improve our service, and your feedback is appreciated. ReminderCall.com is able to send a batch of custom text reminders to your clients, and those messages can include the patient's name and other information. If you're able to create a spreadsheet that lists your patient's phone numbers and names we can create customized messages. Our support staff is standing by to walk you through the "Spreadsheet Upload" process. Live support hours are 8:00AM and 5:00PM Pacific, Monday - Friday. We'd be happy to help.

Donna from Abbacare

Awesome Product

Love that we can send a reminder to our clients prior to their visit. Great tool.

Pros

Love Reminder Call. Streamlines our processes.

Cons

We have no issues with this product. We are very happy and it meets our needs.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied January 2020

Hi Donna, Thank you for sharing your experience with the Capterra community. We're so glad our service has helped you streamline your workflow. Thanks again for taking the time to write!

Beverly from SDFC

Huge Time Saver for Small Businesses

Remindercall freed up so much time at the front desk. Most importantly, the patients also love it because receiving a text is so easy and they do not have to take time out of their busy day to answer a call. A quick text reminds them of their appointment and they can go on about their day!

Pros

There are SO MANY wonderful features regarding this software. It saves so many man hours - allowing the employees to do other work. You can actual reminder calls to patients - you can send texts - which the patient can reply to and you can also send emails. I like the fact that you can use your own voice or have an automated voice used. You can also choose other language - which is an amazing feature. You can see all of the replies you've gotten and it works with most EHR software.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about the software.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied May 2019

Hello Beverly, thank you for the wonderful review. We're so happy that you and your patients are enjoying the appointment reminders. Please remember that all accounts have access to live technical support, so if you need any assistance at all, we'd love to help!

Daniel from Reinhardt Corp

Industry: Oil & Energy

Very Happy

Pros

We are very happy - we use it to call customers 2 days before there appointment to remind them. It has cut down on the number of people that forget.

Cons

Nothing we are very happy with the software.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied January 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Daniel! We are very pleased that the service is reducing the number of people that forget. Thanks again!

David from Kinesis Physical Therapy

Time Saver

We no longer make 100 reminder phone calls every day. Great time saver.

Pros

The time savings and the ability to customize the message and timing of texts.

Cons

There is nothing we dislike about this product.

Reasons for Choosing ReminderCall

It integrated with our software.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied December 2019

Hi David, This review made our day! Thank you so much for sharing this with us and the community.

Lesley from Results Neck & Back Therapy

Easy, efficient reminder calls

Pros

Easy to set up and edit. It only took a few minutes to customize messages sent to patients.

Cons

Haven’t come across any in the 3 1/2 years we have used this product.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied December 2019

Hello Lesley, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! Sincerely, The ReminderCall Customer Service Team

Shawna from Children's Supportive Services, Inc.

Industry: Mental Health Care

Easy for the technologically challenged

Pros

I am not tech savvy...at all. This was an easy program to use and even I was able to understand it and make it work. I was able to clarify the few questions that I did have very easily with their tech support.

Cons

This is the only program I have used, so I don't have anything to compare it to. It does what I need it to do.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied January 2020

Hi Shawna, Thank you so much for writing a review. We're thrilled the service is working for you and that you found it easy to use. Thanks again!

Joseph from La Mesa Physical Therapy Group,Inc

Pros

Set up is integrated without our schedule.

Cons

On a few occasions the reminder call did not go out. But customer surface were able to fix those glitches.

Response from ReminderCall

Replied December 2019

Hello Joseph, Thank you so much for the great review. We're very glad to hear that the automated connection to your software is making your job a bit easier. Thanks again!