• Pros

• "RxVantage is easy to set up, easy for the drug reps to use and book, keeps our daily lunch schedule organized. "

• " Makes it easier to try and schedule appointments over large territories. "

• "Ease of access Ability to coordinate multiple locations Ability to reach reps easily "

• Cons

• "The functionality of the old version of the site was a little difficult to maneuver around, but since it has been updated, it is really nice and the added features are very nice!"

• "No complaints , it's very easy to customize for your office's needs."

• "Nothing. Customer service is very responsive. If you have an idea for an added feature you would like that would be helpful, they not only listen but they work to implement it. "

Browse RxVantage Reviews

Margie from Southeastern Medical Oncology Center

Set It and Forget It!

After the initial set up (there is always an adjustment period), we haven't looked back. The ease of use and being able to simply "set it and forget it" has been a wonderful addition to our practice. The customer service is always on point, ready to help whenever we need them. I truly have no complaints about this software.

Pros

By taking away the scheduling burden from the front desk staff, we have been able to increase our work production because the front desk staff no longer has to sift through a hand-written calendar. We can also avoid those reps who like to abuse the system or bribe their way into getting more appointments by adding the scheduling parameters for each of our offices. We can basically set and go! Our parameters are specific for each office and tailor to each physician's desires. Our physicians can see who they want and when they want and it's much easier for our administrative staff to control who can be seen and when. We simply put in our desired parameters and let the drug reps schedule for themselves. It's very hands-off and simple.

Cons

We get a lot of complaints from the drug reps about how expensive it is for them to be a member of RXVantage. I wish it were not so because the ease and convenience of using RXVantage means that we will never go back to paper and pencil again. We want to work together for the good of our patients but if the reps can't afford to be a part of this application, our participation with RXVantage is counterproductive to quality patient care.

Response from RxVantage

Replied July 2019

Thanks Margie! It's great to know we're helping your physicians get the information they need when they need it from reps. We're sorry that you hear negative feedback about our pricing from reps. Just to clarify; all reps can use RxVantage for free, forever, just like medical practices. With the free version, they can book unlimited appointments across our network of practices, respond to requests for information from you, and so much more. Many choose to upgrade to a paid version, but it is not at all mandatory.

Meri from Sonoran Medical Centers

Efficiency and time saver

Love this program!

Pros

Reps are able to schedule, confirm, cancel, check the schedule without interrupting the office staff. If there is a scheduling discrepancy, it is easy to check the logs and see where the issue is (most of the time, it is because the rep didn't confirm their lunch). This program has saved the office staff so much time and grief! The reps have a tiny bit of a learning curve with their first schedule, but after that it is easy to navigate. We love it!!!!!

Cons

The biggest thing to remember is that the rep must put in your zip code when they set up their territory. This is what allows your practice to show up on their available list. This can sometimes generate a phone call to the office. The next biggest thing is that the rep must confirm their lunch within a few days of the email requesting confirmation, or it gets offered to the other reps. This can lead to double lunches, but happens rarely.

Wayne from Lexicon

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great in principle not so good in execution or access. Like paying for something and getting little

Very disappointing. At first it was a fairly decent system but n9w it has become so cumbersome and the software so slow that appointments are gone in seconds. I feel like I am at work 24/7 because I have to constantly check this just to get the appointments I need for my customers. I really would like to enjoy my evenings and weekends but work intrudes because I have to keep checking the app.

Pros

Makes it easier to try and schedule appointments over large territories.

Cons

It makes it easy to schedule with multiple offices the problem is that we, the reps, pay for the program (and there is always a catch with the “free” version which is you don’t get instant alerts). Frankly, I might as well go back to the free version because within seconds of an appointment becoming available, I can’t get the appointment or the app is so busy refreshing the page (or opening) that I am unable to schedule. I was locked out of a key office for over year. Representative will suggest to speak to the office to open an appointment to you. Sorry, that doesn’t work for most offices guys. When you get an alert, you open the app in the time it takes to open it, it can be gone. Many reps game the system by passing along appointments to counterparts which benefits the big companies but small companies rarely are able to take advantage of this. To suggest forming partnerships with reps from other companies defeats the purpose of a system that is far from perfect or even good. Heck, we had our whole team add all of the docs and still I couldn’t secure an appointment. The offices can also schedule releases when they want which could be good unless they are staggered. In almost all cases they aren’t. This is all geared to the advantage of offices offering very little to the reps in some areas (San Francisco or Northern California for example). In many cases, this is almost as bad as having offices that do no lunches. Very disappointed. Because large companies can monopolize the time

Anne from Pulmonary Associates of Fredericksburg

Best ever

Pros

The ease of switching from phone calls daily to having the lunches booked online by the pharma reps has been amazing. The one employee that left was the one that handled the lunches but none of the other employees wanted to take on that task. It fell in my lap to keep up with the lunches. I was ready to cancel all lunches since this was way too much of a time drain. On a virtual MGMA seminar I looked at RxVantage. After hearing what it does, I was hooked. I contacted the reps and instructed them on how to use this system. I no longer have to waste my time and my employees get their lunch, the reps get access to the physicians and NP's and the reps are able to book their own appointments .

Cons

There is no cost to the practice. (that would have been a deal breaker if there was a cost) I have nothing negative to say about this product.

Reasons for Choosing RxVantage

Any office that has appointments that requires an employee to schedule; this RxVantage can streamline this, you as the administrator can constrain on times, requirements and other touch points to make this so much easier. I highly recommend this for any office!

Response from RxVantage

Replied April 2021

Thanks Anne! This makes our heart full. We're here for you anytime.

Katrina from Rheumatology Care Center

Biologic Coordinator

This has made life so simple and has definitely been a great overall experience. It makes keeping up with the schedule for lunches so much easier and if we have a cancellation then we have the reps fill in with no problems.

Pros

It's easy to navigate and keeps everything in order for our every day use.

Cons

I can't say that there is anything I don't like with this software, It has helped so much with our lunch scheduling and that in itself has made life pretty easy.

Reasons for Choosing RxVantage

I had researched several products and this is the one I felt best fit our office and had several other Dr's in our area using it as well. So glad we made this choice because its been a great experience and has made life simple.

Tricia from Carolina Specialty Care

RxVantage

Best decision we have made for our practice

Pros

So easy to use, and has helped our practice tremendously. I would recommend it to anyone that needs extra help in scheduling meetings or lunches.

Cons

Not really any cons to this product. Would recommend to anyone.

Reasons for Choosing RxVantage

It was introduced to our practice during a national Rheumatology meeting

Elaine from Rocky Mount Family Medical Center

Sample Requests

Pros

Rx Vantage is the fastest, most efficient way to contact pharmaceutical reps for samples, rep visits, or product information. I would never want to go back to the old way of calling reps. Rx Vantage is the way to go!

Cons

no cons to mention. I like all aspects of Rx Vantage.

Julie from Cullman Internal Medicine

Convenience is key

I love it and highly recommend it to colleagues.

Pros

I do not have to coordinate rep visits as they can select the preferred day and time based on availability, and it is so easy to use. It is one less thing I have to be responsible for managing.

Cons

I struggled to find how to send a message to a rep the first time, but once I found it, it seemed like a simple process.

Reasons for Choosing RxVantage

I was not here when the purchase was made, so I cannot answer questions related to the purchase and onboarding experience. I have had no issues, so I have not experience with Customer Service. That is a great thing!

Sierra from Emerald Coast Neurology

I can not imagine going back

My overall experience has been wonderful. This is a system I now depend on to assist me in a very important aspect of my job for the whole office.

Pros

I used to use to a big calendar book to schedule lunches. Reps came in and had to wait on me to meet with them to look over the schedule, I would receive so many calls. Just the overall time that I put in to scheduling lunches prior to using RXVantage was insane. Now I can not imagine ever going back. Our reps are able to book their selves and confirm the lunch days. I am able to send an email to them to see what they are bringing in. There is no longer waiting on me to respond to them to even get on the schedule. There is no less mistakes happening by creating this software no one is confused on what day they are coming in. It streamlines everything and has taken huge weight off my shoulders.

Cons

I really have no completes about the software.

Darlene from Lcrheumatology

Mr review of RxVantage

All around it has been great.I don't know what we would do without it.

Pros

It is so easy to train people on it.I normally show someone one time and they have it. It is very user friendly.

Cons

if there are, I really don't know what more i would want.

Rachel from Rheumatology Associates, Inc.

Every office that see Pharma reps needs to get this software

I had no idea just how much time this would free up for staff not having to manage schedules and changes and trying to reach out to Pharma reps for samples or literature, and reps dropping in. We can message reps, change schedule, and more all on the portal. Simply cannot say enough good things about how much easier this has made the process and how much staff time it has freed up not having to manage schedules. It seems too good to be true because it's free, but there's no catch and it's better than you can imagine.

Pros

Pharma reps can schedule on their own without the office having to be involved. We can still manage our schedule. No more reps dropping in, tying up the front office staff and then having to wait on the doctor. Everything can be scheduled online, request samples online. Integration was quick and easy. Customer service is always helpful and responsive. With the new addition of dinner program this will make my job even easier. I can see what is on which night and who has rsvp'd.

Reasons for Choosing RxVantage

I don't know of any other product out there that does what they do for small, independent practice.

Response from RxVantage

Replied April 2021

Thanks for your honest feedback, Rachel. Please let us know if there are any other ways we can help your practice get better, more timely information from life science reps.

Lynda from Florida Urology Partners

Excellent program to accurately schedule lunches for multiple office locations

I no longer have to stop what I am doing to schedule lunches, nor do I have to waste time calling trying to confirm. I love that I can blacklist reps that frequently cancel at the last minute. An accurate tracking of how frequently reps are coming into the office. The ability to add allergies, and preferences with a couple of clicks.

Pros

User Friendly, easy to set up multiple locations with just a few minutes Automatic Updated Notification Confirmation Notices Able to locate Representatives by name and or drug that they provide Never double booked for any time slot allowed

Cons

I have had a few complaints from my vendors, stating that it is not easy to use on their side, however I personally do not have any complaints

Reasons for Choosing RxVantage

I used RxVantage at a previous employer, and as long as it is available I will not use any other system.

Response from RxVantage

Replied July 2019

Thanks Lynda! Please let us know if you have any other feedback or ideas for how we can make our product more valuable for you and your providers.

William from Alabama Allergy & Asthma Center

RxVantage=Essential

RxVantage has been a integral part of our practice for years now, but even more so during these pandemic times. We have 8 locations, with 8 Dr's and 12 CRNP's, so scheduling visits with reps is sometimes a hassle to say the least. However, through RxVantage's platform, this has become a streamlined process. Reps can easily see our schedules and if needed edits are easily made. The support team has been very helpful when it comes to sending mass messages to all reps within the system, allowing us to send out important updates about changes to schedules, all in a very timely manner. I recommend each and every rep that comes to our practice to utilize RxVantage and will continue to do so.

Pros

Cons

Only thing I would include would be more notifications to reps if there appointments are cancelled due to not confirming. I've had multiple reps that state they never received emails about cancellations. If possible I would include texts to inform those reps.

Sandra from Colorado Springs Pulmonary Consultants

RxVANTAGE "A LIFE-SAVER"

Excellent experience and what a life-saver for our team! We want to see the pharmaceutical reps but this does not add additional work to the office team once the practice is set-up.

Pros

RxVantage is used my our office daily and it keeps our team from scheduling and spending time on coordination pharmaceutic rep time. All pharmaceutical education sessions and lunches are scheduled in the background! We do nothing but complete the set-up and update the calendar! Best thing ever..... it does not cost the practice anything!

Cons

Not enough practices use it in our area, so the reps are not savvy with the software and sometimes we have to assist them.

Reasons for Choosing RxVantage

I was at a PAHCOM Meeting and thought it was the best thing since "sliced bread." We love it and our pharmaceutical reps love it as well!

Georgia from Virginia Rheumatology Clinic

A Time Saver for Pharma Rep Management

RxVantage has improved how my office gets information from reps and how they get information from us. It helps us set expectations and allows the reps to schedule according to our set parameters. My staff and I enjoy the simplicity and ease of use.

Pros

RxVantage handles our rep scheduling so my staff can focus on other assigned tasks. Now managing reps appointments only takes a few minutes—rather than hours—each month.

Cons

I have no discovered any disadvantage to this program in over 2 years of use.

Response from RxVantage

Replied July 2019

Thanks for your honest feedback, Georgia. Please let us know if there are any other ways we can help your practice get better, more timely information from life science reps.

Adrian from DCH Health System Manderson Ca Center

Impact of RxVantage on Work Flow

It's a really good program but I like the old version best.

Pros

The database with all reps organized by company. The ease of use. The efficiency gained by the software. (Previously one FTE spent most of the day receiving calls and scheduling/canceling appointments)

Cons

Unable to find the rep. who is requesting to book. I have to scroll through all the reps. to find which one to accept. I have spoken with you guys on a few occasions about this. I have changed the booking requirements for our breakfast and snacks...they were changed by it appears that it's back to booking every 365 days. (Marcella has sent over an email about this)

Response from RxVantage

Replied July 2019

Thanks for your review, Adrian. Our team will certainly follow up on your suggestions!

Barbara from The Oncology Institute Of Hope and Innovation

Only positive things to mention in regards to RX Vantage

Understanding the program was a little confusing until I used it more. Each question I had the customer service team quickly answered and guided me on how to make any corrections to program.

Pros

I like that I can easily locate a representative contact when we need to. I also like that I no longer need to deal with cancelling and rescheduling lunches when I have so many more important tasks to complete during the day.

Cons

No items to currently mention. I have only had positivity with the program. The staff are fine with using another schedule to view the lunches. This program helps relieve the multiple drug reps cancelling at last minute without informing anyone, the reps are removed immediately from schedule after cancelling their lunch through RX Vantage.

Response from RxVantage

Replied July 2019

Thanks Barbara! This makes our heart full. We're here for you anytime.

Beverly from SDFC

A Handy Tool!

RXVantage allows you to schedule visits with physician offices to market your product with them. It's a great service that is easy to use. You can either use the free version or pay a monthly fee.

Pros

RXVantage is a great tool for the marketing team. It allows you to connect with various physician offices and schedule luncheons or visits to their practice. It's one stop shopping to get visits scheduled - without having to call or go to the office in person to set things up. It also sends reminders - so you remember the visits you have scheduled.

Cons

The only real issue that I see is that not all offices keep the system up to date - and in that case you cannot schedule the visit. This could just be an office issue - but it still should be addressed with the office.

Sami from Articularis Healthcare

Overall it makes the lunch scheduling process pretty hands off. RxVantage manages itself and we rarely have to assist reps with the use of it.

Pros

Cons

Our office rules differ from what is allowed by the software. We allow lunches 1 time a month per rep. The rules allow a rep to only schedule 1 time per 30 days.

Response from RxVantage

Replied July 2019

Thanks Sami! We appreciate the feedback and we're always improving the rules engine to give you more control and ensure you have the information you need when you need it. Thanks for your continued support.

Keith from East Alabama Endocrinology

Best pharma rep management software!

Pros

Ease of set-up is very nice.. Once you have all your practice info setup and rules.. It runs itself! I was able to set this up myself for 2 practices within 30-45 mins of finding out about it.

Cons

Response from RxVantage

Replied July 2019

We're glad you're enjoying the new interface, Keith! Please let us know if you have any further feedback.

Nikki from The Endoscopy Center at St. Francis

Easy to use and work with. Everyone likes it!

Pros

It is so easy for our company to use. We enjoy all aspects of the software.

Cons

There aren't any that I can think of off the top of my head.

Response from RxVantage

Replied April 2021

Thanks for such a wonderful review, Nikki! It makes us proud to know we're making a positive impact at your practice.

Lynsie from Blackhawk Medical Group

Scheduling pharma appt’s made easy

Pros

RxVantage has simplified the scheduling of our visits with pharma reps and has allowed staff to focus their time on other administrative duties in our office.

Cons

We love the software but found that at the beginning of use the pharma reps seemed inconvenienced. That has since changed and they also seem to enjoy the ease of scheduling on their own time.

darla from mercy clinc

lunch review

I enjoy it

Pros

I don't have to deal with a scheduling book they can do it all thru the computer and saves me time

Cons

sometimes the auto cancel is confusing other than that nothing

Glenda from Northwest Family Medicine

It' s all nice.

Great

Pros

That I no longer have to schedule, I can fax over a request to the rep and don't have to use the phone.

Cons

It isn't so easy to navigate looks for reps that match drugs or company. I've tried to pull up product trials/coupons, no user friendly, or maybe I need to get retrained.

Reasons for Switching to RxVantage

One of the reps told me about it.

Ashley from Gleneagles Family Medicine

Satisfied

Pros

Convenient for both office staff as well as reps that are scheduling.

Cons

I do not like that if an appointment is not confirmed that it gets automatically canceled.

Elizabeth from Colorado Springs pulmonary Consultants

User Friendly

Pros

I like that I am able to send a message to all of our reps when we have changes.

Cons

Multiple notifications when a rep books multiple dates at once.

Corey from Medical Oncology & Hematology Associates

Simplifies and saves time

Pros

RXVantage saves time by giving vendors a way to choose their own appointment slots from my template. It's easy to edit/delete slots. I'm able to quickly find and contact reps from the RXVantage site. Their customer service has always been timely and thorough in answering my questions during setup and afterwards.

Cons

No complaints , it's very easy to customize for your office's needs.

Response from RxVantage

Replied July 2019

Thanks for such a wonderful review, Corey! It makes us proud to know we're making a positive impact at your practice.

Brenda from Baptist Health

Great

I no longer have to rely on a spreadsheet to keep up with my lunches. The calendar is in place for them, I just have to log in.

Pros

The product is easy to use. I enter my requirement and the for all to see

Cons

The response time is slow. It sometimes takes a while for the system to load a response

Teresa from Thurston Medical Clinic

Review RxVantage

Pros

Very easy to use, digital platform where we don't have to maintain rep lunches in office.

Cons

no complaints about RxVantage. Program is working better than expected.

Reasons for Choosing RxVantage

Recommendation from another clinic.

Shellie from Gastroenterology and Hepatology Associates, PLLC

Ease of Use and Customer Service

The time it has freed up for our staff has been so valuable.

Pros

I am so amazed with this platform. I was a bit skeptical and kept thinking "What's the catch". NO CATCH! Scheduling rep lunches was becoming burdensome and time consuming. It has freed up so much time for me and my staff. The implementation was flawless. RxVantage loaded our upcoming calendar and took care of contacting reps. There were no issues, at all. I am so satisfied with this product and I wish I had started it sooner. I am not one to give reviews, but I will definitely recommend this company's platform.

Cons

We have NOT had any issues with this software.

Lisa from LRC

Great Service

My overall experience has been great and I love it. I communicate with all of my representative and I find it easy to navigate.

Pros

The easy usage. I was able to navigate the software with no problem.

Cons

There wasn't anything that I disliked about the software.

Reasons for Choosing RxVantage

It was with the practice when I joined the staff.

Joshua from Onpoint

Great

Pros

Makes scheduling rep lunches and sample drop seamless

Cons

Reps tend to have issues with their presentations.

Tamra from University GI

RXVantage Review

I love having this system as an option for our office. We were doing everything by hand.

Pros

Easy to use and very straight-forward! Able to list special needs for our doctors and office staff.

Cons

Some of our reps have trouble confirming appointments.

Niki from Oncology Consultants

Our office is very happy we moved to RXVantage

Pros

It's user-friendly. All levels of personnel use the program and are able to maneuver through the system with ease.

Cons

The only challenge I have using the software is finding the reps that just call on our offices. The list is all the reps that use the program.

Response from RxVantage

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the feedback, Niki! Glad to hear your whole office uses RxVantage and they find it easy. Our team will reach out to make sure your rep directory is setup properly.

patrese from baptist south internal medicine

Pros

It comes in handy and helps us to know who our drug reps are and what they have.

Cons

Cant find anything that would be a con. Good job

Kathryn from FPASH

Great platform to use

We have a busy practice and as the practice manager, I can't spend my days returning calls from reps who want to schedule time with us. This platform allows the ease of scheduling online and ease of viewing when our providers need to be available to chat with our reps.

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to create settings for our practice

Cons

I don't have any cons to speak about at this time.

n/a

Response from RxVantage

Replied April 2021

Thanks for your honest feedback, Kathryn. Please let us know if there are any other ways we can help your practice get better, more timely information from life science reps.

Roxanne from Emerald Coast Center for Neurological Disorders

Great Platform

Overall, RXVantage is a great platform that has allowed our office to free up time spent on the phone with reps booking lunches, etc and more time taking care of patients and other issues.

Pros

It cuts down on time spent on the phone with drug reps booking lunches.

Cons

The feature that allows you to do virtual meetings is a bit of a pain and does fully function as I had hoped. I consistently have issues with being to able to see, hear the rep at the same time.

Lisa from Darlene K Foster MD PLLC

RX Vantage

EXCELLENT!

Pros

It is very user friendly. We are a small office and stay busy. RX Vantage allows rep's to book lunches with out them calling and taking time away from clinic. They can cancel and reschedule, you will get an email. You can adjust to what your clinic prefers.

Cons

Can't think of anything at this time.

Response from RxVantage

Replied April 2021

Thanks for such a wonderful review, Lisa! It makes us proud to know we're making a positive impact at your practice.

Cheryl from AFM

Time Saver

Very organized efficient way to let reps schedule meetings. Great customer service.

Pros

Rxvantage helps with scheduling reps so staff does not have to take time out of their schedule to do it.

Cons

Really not anything I dislike about this software

Response from RxVantage

Replied April 2021

Thanks for your honest feedback, Cheryl. Please let us know if there are any other ways we can help your practice get better, more timely information from life science reps.

Stephanie from Mercy Health

Helps keep appointments organized

Pros

Booking Calendar helps keep appointments organized

Cons

messaging is a bit clunky. would like it to be a little easier to navigate

Briana from deaconess

my opinion

Pros

it is so much easier to keep track of lunches since I don't have reps always in my face

Cons

I got double booked since starting it. Also Would love a place to reps to put what food they are bringing so when staff asks it would be easier to know.

Sue from Michigan Rheumatology

RxVantage is easy to use

Pros

Using RxVantage has streamlined our scheduling process for pharmaceutical reps.

Cons

The invitation to a rep should include detailed use instructions. We continue to have reps call the office because they do not understand how to use the system.

January 2015

Evie from Pfizer

January 2015

Fraught with complications for reps and offices

The system does not let you see when other reps are scheduled outside of your "network", for the purpose of switching lunches in the event of a schedule conflict that your company has--a common practice among reps. When you cancel, there is seldom an opportunity to get another date, as many offices only allow 1 per quarter. Often, we would have offered to switch with another random rep a week or two later, let the office know, and all was fine. The offices are frustrated transitioning over to the list, as they are getting people not showing up they had booked, or getting 2 lunches on the same day. The fee for the Premium service is around $25-30 per month, not covered by many companies. However, if you use Boston Market for your catering, you get a month free--which turns out to be more expensive than many caterers, and can blow a rep's budget for offices of 55-70 people! Plus, physicians are getting reported on Sunshine Act for meals over $10 or companies spending over $100 on them per year--pretty easy to blow using catering from Rx Advantage!

Alexandra from TEXAS RHEUMATOLOGY

Great Program

Pros

It makes it easy for the reps to schedule appts. They no longer have to go through the office to schedule.

Cons

Nothing I have found so far that could be improved upon.

kimberly from Pontchartrain Cancer Center

medical office assistant

Pros

Easy to navigate and keep up with rep lunches

Cons

there is nothing that i least like about this software as of now

Response from RxVantage

Replied April 2021

Thanks Kimberly! This makes our heart full. We're here for you anytime.

Emily from Alcovy Neurology

Medical review

Pros

It is easy to connect with others and overall easy to work.

Cons

I would like it better if we could see our image on the screen as well.