• Pros

• "Well, I love the Schooldoc platform love the way it set up. It was super easy after going over some training "

• "I love that you can customize the product and develop it to meet your school's needs. I love the eMar and the tracking of the number of medications. "

• "Our school nurses find it very helpful for their day to day needs"

• Cons

• "Wish there was a way to add more health information about covid "

• "There are some aspects that I wish worked differently, but they are not critical. I have spoken to School Doc about them and they are receptive to the request."

• "There are parts of SchoolDoc that are not customizable enough. To be fair, that could also be a function of us attempting to use the program in ways that it was not designed to be used. "

Browse SchoolDoc.com Reviews

Lisa from Hammond School

We implemented it and rolled it out in 3 weeks!

Pros

Other options were too costly for what we need. SchoolDoc.com has been great for our school and now we are implementing the integration with Blackbaud so we have a SSO and data updates automatically.

Cons

No downsides so far. We cut our cost by over half going with SchoolDoc.com and love their support and team!

Alissa from St. Francis School

Excellent customer service, but not totally customizable

The customer service has been very responsive and has worked hard to help us resolve any issues that have come up.

Pros

We added the SchoolDoc platform to fill a void in our School Information System. It was not sufficient to handle our collection of student health information and reporting. SchoolDoc filled that void very well.

Reasons for Switching to SchoolDoc.com

OnSuite was even less customizable than SchoolDoc and did not allow us to fully reflect student health information that we need to collect as a school.

Ilene from Cambridge Friends School

Software with schools in mind

It is good to have nurse-friendly software. The customer service has been revamped and improved.

Pros

It's great that it meshes well with the other (Blackbaud) information software that we use. Parents have found it reasonable easy to use.

Cons

It did not rise to the pandemic occasion. We had to purchase another system to have a check-in for family health each morning. School Docs tried, but did not succeed in making it user friendly. I also find it clunky to get reports.

Reasons for Choosing SchoolDoc.com

It was less expensive; we could not afford Magnus

Reasons for Switching to SchoolDoc.com

It wasn't created for the nurse office.

Leigh from Atlanta Neighborhood Charter School

SchoolDoc software

Our experience with SchoolDoc has been wonderful! Every team member (sales, development, account manager) that we have worked with has been incredibly knowledgeable and always available for any questions or needs.

Pros

Overall the SchoolDoc software is very user friendly and is a great fit for all of school health needs, but the most important part of the software we're using right now is the COVID-19 pre screening form. The pre screening form allows us to have a central, effective and quick way to safely get the students into our school each morning. The SchoolDoc software has been very easy for the parents to access and utilize the pre screening document.

Cons

It would be great if the software, especially for the COVID-19 pre screening form, had an app feature that parents could download to their phones.

Reasons for Choosing SchoolDoc.com

Cost and better experience with customer service.

Erin from Aozora Community Foundation

Schooldoc feedback

There's so much paperwork involved with running a school! Schooldoc has prevented us from having to print weekly attendance sheets, thousands of pages of health forms, etc.

Pros

It's so wonderful to have all of our important documents and data collection in one place. It's helpful that all staff have quick access to allergy information and being able to log an injury/accident. We really like the attendance feature and the covid prescreening.

Cons

I wish there was a way that we could do more of the set-up and then get support from the SchoolDoc team if anything was incorrect. We also don't use it for paying for programs because the fees are more expensive. I don't like that the trusted contacts feature isn't automatically populated by the authorized pickups listed in a student's profile. Lastly, we wish there was an app. This year, we have been requiring prescreening and opening it in a web browser on a phone is a little clunky.

Megan from New Way Academy

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Happy Reviewer

SchoolDoc team has be very helpful. Every time I have a question or want a change made they are very easy to work with and prompt.

Pros

Having electronic health records - parents are able to download medical forms and upload heath records; immunization =and medication section is organized and easy to use.

Cons

Having to input immunization data - not an issue with you system just a personal issue :). I know other companies can pull immunization records from the state health dept, so no typing in data is needed.

Reasons for Choosing SchoolDoc.com

More cost friendly and had everything we were needing and looking for. The only plus Magnus had was they were able to pull immunization records from the health dept. The price difference didn't justify it enough for our school.

Reasons for Switching to SchoolDoc.com

Blackbaud doesn't offer a proper immunization section and couldn't have all medical in one system. SchoolDoc is set up where I can have all medical in one organized software.

Jared from Summer Discovery

Summer Discovery SchoolDoc review

Very good. Some 'growing pains' with implementation trying to match our previous processes. But the team at DocNetwork is great to work with and we know that we are getting a software that secure and will function properly.

Pros

Pre built health and screen questions that align with legal standards. Storage of client information for year over year use. Great customer service. Easy to use and get started with. Easy for clients to use. Single sign on is useful. Constantly evolving and growing products to assist users.

Cons

Lack of customizability. Ability to make adjustments to make the software more easily compatible with our needs. Would like to be able to make easy/straightforward updates in house rather than having to go back and forth with our account manager.

Reasons for Switching to SchoolDoc.com

Difficulty with storing and maintaining information and forms.

Staci from Solebury School

Great product

Overall great experience! Customer service top notch and an easy program to use, both as an administrator and a user.

Pros

School Docs has made summer camp registration process so much easier and efficient. The program is relatively easy to use and I love having access anywhere I go. It’s also helpful adding others to the program that they can navigate it instead of asking me to look up certain paperwork. The nurse LOVES it

Cons

A little slow at times and exporting finances can’t be done on a chromebook. Also some quirks around the coupons as users can plug in multiple even if they don’t apply to them.

Na

Ellen from Friends Select School

Goodbye Paper

Great development staff. Always eager to make suggestions and quick turnaround.

Pros

Having forms gathering electronically made life much easier. You can track form and medical information without all the paper clutter. It also easier sharing information with transferring schools. We also use for demographics.

Cons

I haven’t experienced any downsides of using SchoolDoc.

Reasons for Choosing SchoolDoc.com

Can't remember product but it was much more expensive.

Jmaw from Capitol Hill Day School

Would recommend

Pros

SchoolDoc is very intuitive software that is simple for our community to use. When dealing with a variety of technological backgrounds, it's important that software is user-friendly and self-explanatory. We were able to work with SchoolDoc to make onboarding our community and use of the system as easy and painless as possible.

Cons

Simplicity often requires one to sacrifice fancy features that other products offer. However, I'm happy with what we have and think it's what's best for our community.

Beth from Holy Spirit Preparatory School

Very responsive, polite, and super helpful!

Pros

Their execitive is awesome. Even with my unending questions he is very responsive, polite, and super helpful! We have only used the system a year, and I am hoping to use more of the eMAR and Health Log this next school year. These are great features!

Cons

Families are always resistant to change initially, but I know they will come around. This is not a con of the actual software, just of making changes.

Francine from MetroWest Jewish Day School

No more paper! Priceless!

Pros

FABULOUS to work with!!! We only use SchoolDoc for the back-to-school forms, not for eMAR or Health Log. The new User Permissions may allow us to use eMAR next year; we are still investigating. But the back-to-school forms was priceless for us!

Cons

Thank you for a clear, easy to use system. No cons to report at this time, and we look forward to using more of the system next school year.

Lisa from Grier School

Awesome program for our school!

Pros

Everything has been great. Our account manager, has been a wealth of knowledge. If he didn't know the answer to a question, he quickly found out the answer. He has been a pleasure to work with. I believe this would be great for our summer camp too if I could get the summer camp director to get onboard. So far, a bit unwilling to seek change. I have stressed to the school that this would be to their benefit as this is an awesome program!

Cons

No cons to report, we've loved the software and have been very happy with our decision. Thanks for everything!

Laura from Porter-Gaud School

Thanks SchoolDoc!

Pros

Support team was one of the friendliest and most helpful team I have had the pleasure of working with. Support team was the reason we ultimately felt comfortable going with SchoolDoc.com.

Cons

We have been very happy using SchoolDoc, and I don't have anything significant cons to report. Thanks for always updating the software too.

Caroline from Mercaz Aliyah (Conservative synagogue)

SchoolDoc.com review

Pros

I must say that one thing I've enjoyed about working with you guys, you check in with me periodically. Very different from downloading a software program and being left to fend for myself!

Anna from Porter-Gaud School

PG SchoolDoc Review

I've been using Schooldoc for 6 years. It is very intuitive and easy to use. Parents also find it easy to use.

Pros

Cons

The program does not sync with our admissions software so the integration of the data is not an easy process. It is a lot of work to import students but once they initial import is completed it is easy to use.

Cost

Danielle from St. Pius V School

SchoolDoc+ is helpful

I started working with SchoolDoc in June and through some ups and downs to no fault of School Docs we were finally able to launch at the end of September. Everyone has been very helpful and the the support staff checks up on how your liking the software periodically.

Pros

I love that during this busy time dealing with COVID in schools that I has taken some pressure of me. I am able to have more parents be complaint with physical and immunizations. Less time chasing down paperwork and more time helping the students.

Cons

Reports trying to get a specific type of report for just an individual is not as easy as I would like.

Reasons for Choosing SchoolDoc.com

SchoolDoc had both a health platform and a registration piece for our after school/camp that we thought would help us.

Debra from Grier School

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

uses

Seems to work well for our nurses needs

Pros

Our school nurses find it very helpful for their day to day needs

Cons

The lack of ease to get familiar with the system if you don't work in it every day

Reasons for Choosing SchoolDoc.com

Was picked by a previous nurse for reasons I do not know.

Cindy from Besant Hill School

Easy to use -- comprehensive

Very Good -- it is a nice product

Pros

I took over a position that was vacant, so I had no one to teach me about School Doc. I found it pretty intuitive to learn and fairly comprehensive.

Philemon from Dallas International School

Pro and Cons

Health form issues that we had in the past.

Pros

Cons

Wish there was a way to add more health information about covid

Reasons for Choosing SchoolDoc.com

Like how easy it is to use.

Scott from Butler Montessori

SchoolDocs for Health Forms

Great

Pros

I love that parents can upload their student's health form directly to the portal. It makes for a much smoother process at the beginning of the school year.

Cons

I would like to be able to upload new students directly into the portal without having to go through my Account Manager.

Pricing was great

Molly from Baltimore Lab School

Thanks SchoolDoc team!

Pros

My original account manager was awesome. my new manager has been very responsive, helpful, and professional.

Cons

Thanks for everything over the last year, it was great to use this product at our school. I look forward to next school year!