Sharenote Software Reviews

Sharenote Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"I really love the ShareNote softeware because it very user friendly, eay to teach/learn and the system is very reliable."
  • icon"I love the ease of user customizable features and the inclusion of the Wiley Note builder."
  • icon"ShareNote is an efficient, effective and innovative EHR."
  • icon"When I call customer services, sometimes no one answers the phone OR depending on who answers some reps don't have the answers to my question(s)."
  • icon"The only thing I don't like about the software at the moment is that everything we bill in PIE is double billing and no one has figured out why its doing it as of now."
  • icon"There is too much upsetting with product functions. My personal phone number and address populates anytime I enter a new client or staff member."

All Sharenote Reviews

Catrina

Industry: Government Relations

Highly Recommend

Sharenote is perfect for any size business. We are small and it's great to have such a professional system at an affordable price. I must say I love the chat box because Sharenote staff are all very knowledgeable and get back with everybody quickly to solve problems in case staff forget some steps and get stuck. The system never falters or malfunctions, it's always up and running quickly and efficiently. I have already referred another company and she said purchasing Sharenote is one of the best business investments she's made.

Pros

I like having my staff and all clients and one place. I'm able to run reports to see the activity of staff. There are ongoing trainings for new staff and refreshers.

Cons

Think I was a little confused about the alerts in the beginning, there were so many alerts about everything so I had to figure out how to turn some off. Now we're at a good spot.

Reasons for choosing Sharenote

The price of Sharenote was more affordable and the implementation of it was more straightforward and simple.

Sharenote Review

I feel like the company and Sharenote are growing together at the same time. I truly believe if Sharenote revised the algorithms there will be better outcomes for the end user. Too many steps to do a simple tasks. 1.In file manager being able to delete multiple documentation at once vs deleting one document at a time. 2. When adding a new client to Sharenote. The parent/guardian information should be included in the section vs having to save the information first then going back into the client's file to add the parent/guardian information. 1) be able to select multiple notes to selected as "reviewed by admin" instead of one at a time 2) be able to select multiple notes to sign and lock instead of one at a time 3) add on date should be accessible to RC's so that they can edit/chose the correct date for it

Pros

Able to store all of my clients on a digital platform I can see who is using the service and when

Cons

There is too much upsetting with product functions My personal phone number and address populates anytime I enter a new client or staff member Cost associated with merging duplicate clients (this really doesn't make sense especially when you have multiple services). When I call customer services, sometimes no one answers the phone OR depending on who answers some reps don't have the answers to my question(s).

Reasons for choosing Sharenote

Affordable and from what I was told the company is black owned.

kenyatta

Sharenotes review

Sharenot was an easier way to write notes and input them into a central system without going through so much paper.

Pros

The most impactful features are after using for a week or two it becomes very simple and smooth to use and using the software on a mobile device makes being able to mobile easy. My initial use was fairly simple after training, using my laptop it seem really slow and it would take me 20-30 minutes to complete one note, that was roughly 5 years ago. I use my iPhone to complete my work now taking about 5 minutes per note to input. I’ve recently used this software on a newer model recently and it seem to be smooth and faster than it used to be. I’m sure because of upgrades. It was easy to use with the mental health work that I do.

Cons

I think the features are sufficient. I would recommend this to someone. The upgrades that have been made since my first initial use has been sufficient.

Long Term, Highly Satisfied User

As a web based EHR, ShareNote has positively impacted our organization's access. It is mobile and can be used at the point of service. This is not just convenient, but clinically efficient and it promotes clinical productivity. Due to the highly intuitive features of ShareNote, there is a short learning curve for staff. This efficiency saves on staff training and promotes a quicker ROI. The owners of ShareNote are invested in their clients success and actively troubleshoot organizational issues. They are solution focused and servant leaders in their field. It is nice to do business with Principals who have a vested interested in your organization and who always have an active interest in helping you help those that you serve.

Pros

ShareNote is an efficient, effective and innovative EHR. As a long term, 12 year + user, my organization has thrived using ShareNote. It is user friendly, intuitive and very responsive to the needs of the organization. The EHR is very responsive to the dynamic and fluid issues that are prevalent in current public Behavioral Health system. ShareNote has multiple clinical and administrative features that help providers ensure that their clinical documentation meets and exceeds existing state and federal Medicaid standards and has supported our organization in maintaining its accreditation with CARF. ShareNote has multiple reporting capabilities that assist the organization in tracking and monitoring key performance indicators and is a valued, efficient partner in our internal CQI and Strategic Planning efforts. ShareNote's patient Portal is a HIPAA compliant tool that assists the organization in communicating in a secure manner with the individuals that we serve. A new innovative feature allows our clinical staff to track the individuals that we are serving who are experiencing moderate to high suicide risk. This tool assists our clinical staff with communication and needed follow up activities and enhances our organization's ability to use EBT's to mitigate suicide risk and assist the individuals that we serve in developing the needed skills and resources to effectively manage these symptoms. Additionally, ShareNote has exceptional customer service practices.

Cons

As a 25 year user of EHR's, I can honestly say that I do not have a response. ShareNote is proactive and responsive to the needs of their users.

ABT, LLC. - Thoughts

We wish that more feedback and meetings from providers, for daily insight to help create the system to be more function with the staff that use and understand what it can and can not do.

Pros

HR Function, Notes, Billing, Money MGNT, Easy to use.

Cons

Client REQ's, Tele-Health - BAD!!, Reports Options.

Reasons for choosing Sharenote

We have been with Sharenote from the start, the growth over the years has been wonderful, but with me I think more out of the box, and would like to have meetings about new ideas from the providers that use the system daily. Plus, we live 10 minutes from the HQ and never been asked for a meeting about changes that can and not be done. Thanks!!

Richard

Proud Long Term User

I have been using ShareNote for over 10 years and honestly for my usuage I have found little to no problems with the software. It has many helpful features that an agency of any size can utilize.

Pros

I really love the ShareNote softeware because it very user friendly, eay to teach/learn and the system is very reliable. Auditors are able to come in and view our documentation in a very clear and concise manner. It is easy to train new staff/users to use the system.

Cons

One feature that can be improved is the montlhy insurance eligibilty checks for existing clients. The process takes a little too long and could be enhanced.

ROB

Sharenote is a good behavioral health EHR

Customer service has improved over the years. We were one of the first users in Louisiana and therefore had direct access to developers, which helped to work out some of the kinks in the program when it was first implemented here. There is still vast room for improvement in terms of customization and being able to extract data for QA and accreditation purposes.

Pros

User friendly. Platform easy to access. Loads quickly.

Cons

Not easily customizable to collect data on clients for purposes of Quality Assurance and outcome measures.

Reasons for switching to Sharenote

Product had been offered at no cost to Medicaid users in Louisiana previously and this service ended

Mikayla

Sharenote for Healthcare

It has been very useful. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a tool like this for their organization.

Pros

I like the ease of training and the custom tutorials available on the site. It is much easier than having to sit with each new employee and train them myself for a day. I like the ease of changing and editing information that sharenote provides.

Cons

It was a little overwhelming at first, but thankfully there are now training tools available.

We love ShareNote

Pros

We like that everything is very organized with the software. We also love the customer service that we gain with the company. They are always so helpful and informative.

Cons

We would like to see a better mobile option for ShareNote. Since most of our work is done in the field it would be nice if there was some sort of mobile software for staff to tap into while in the field.

Dana

Sharenote Review

Pros

Its user friendly and easy to navigate and understand. When you call the staff is helpful.

Cons

The reports and other features to help monitor systems are very limited.

Reasons for choosing Sharenote

I was not with the organization when Sharenote was selected but it was probably cost

Janice

Sharenote - Modernizing the Future

Overall it has been one of the easiest and best systems I have worked with.

Pros

The ease of operation, the willingness, and eagerness of Sharenote employees to assist when you have a problem. THEY ALWAYS CALL to ensure the problem has been corrected and to see if you need anything else.

Cons

Some of the screens when you enter information (like Contact Information) and you think you've saved it, but you have to save them individually and then save again when finished.

Kechia

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great EMR Program

My overall experience has been great. The team is very responsive to questions and always willing to assist.

Pros

Sharenote is easy to use and is very user friendly. The staff provide excellent customer service. We have been with Sharenote for several years and we always welcome the new features that are added in response to customer needs.

Cons

The system sometimes has a few minor glitches. I wish some of the features were more customizable, however we make it work!

Tanika

Very Happy

Even if the software was not the best, the trainers and customer service is so exceptional that I would've chosen ShareNote and been happy to be apart of their growth.

Pros

I've used ShareNote for years through other employers. I trained through other systems, but ShareNote is by far more user friendly.

Cons

In comparison to other software systems, I would have to say none.

Reasons for choosing Sharenote

ShareNote offers much more for much less.

Marla

Good

Pros

Ease of use, user friendly. More efficient and straightforward.

Cons

Program software to go directly to sharenote instead of the oops screen. Easy fix. Should have been done a long time ago. Would like to access physicians' notes to keep up-to-date on client progress, diagnosis, medications.

Reasons for switching to Sharenote

Pressure from employees, better product

Barry

Industry: Mental Health Care

Sharenote needs to ensure all of it's users that it is prime and ready for the state of NC's Med. Tr

Very customer based, Very supportive, innovative, flexible software package

Pros

It's Versitality, flexibility, and security of the software

Cons

Problems with Screens freezing, billings information not being saved, billing services not being able to release payments.

Reasons for choosing Sharenote

see answers to the previous question of What is like best....

Amy