Browse SilkOne Cloud Chiropractic EHR Reviews

Ivan from Salem County Chiropractic Center, PC

Comprehensive Cloud Based Software for the Chiropractic Practice

My overall experience with Silkone has been fantastic. My main admiration for this software is the ease of use and speed to create SOAP notes. Also, I just love that my patients can go to my website, fill out the medical history, current symptoms and sign forms at home on any computer and or tablet. So, when they come into my office they just have to sign in on the kiosk and they can go immediately back to the exam room or treatment room. Silkone has made my office so efficient and now I can treat more patients in less time. That is a huge advantage with this software, because many softwares don't allow to fill out symptoms or medical history at home. In my humble opinion, Silkone is the best software for the price.

Pros

First of all, I have had EHR software in my practice for the past 13 years. Last year was my first year with a competitor cloud based software which I would rate just average due to length of time to create exam and SOAP notes. I usually had to finish my notes at home, especially exam reports because it just took too long to create the note. But, now after a month with SILKONE, I nev er had to finish my notes or Exam reports at home. The ease of doing exam and SOAP notes is amazing. The one thing I love about this software, is that everything is on one window screen. You don't have to jump through different windows screens (such as other softwares) which takes too much time and effort. My office manager loves the billing aspect of the program too. It works well with Office Ally with auto remittence. Also, you can send out text and email reminders and just the marketing module of Silkone is worth the price of this program. The support and training was second to none. Their response to my questions were always within an hour and they even respond to your questions after hours, so support is the best I have every experienced. They really go out of their way to make you feel comfortable with the software. Last, the customization is so easy for this software,, so my notes never look CANNED. Overall, I would give an A rating for Silkone software. This Software is definitely a keeper for our practice.

Cons

Obviously, there isn't much that I don't like about this software. Now, no software is perfect, but Silkone is the best software for billing and notes that I have ever utilized. Minor complaints, and I do mean minor, is that you have to press save to each Section (subjective, obejctive, plan, etc), which I hope they will eventually automatically save when you input the information. or just press save when you finish the end of exam or note. But, it is easy to go back to make any changes after you finish the note.

Dr. Chris from Bryant

Silk One Chiropractic Software Review

Just like any EHR software it has its pros and cons. It takes a while to get used to this software but overall I have been happy with it. It saves a lot of time having a patient portal and don't know of any other chiropractic EHR that has it. I have even done some patient documentation on my phone as it works with any device that has the internet.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the patient portal. It allows us to send a link to a new patient so they can fill out their intake form online. The information from the intake form gets automatically populated into the system so there is no double entry of the data. This saves a lot of time for both the staff and the doctor. Also being able to access the software from any device (I have even scheduled patients for appointments at health fairs, etc on my phone) is a huge plus.

Cons

Like any new software there is a learning curve. The interface takes a little getting used to and is not the most user friendly. Also with the billing the patient statements are not very detailed and could use some better formatting to make them easier to understand for the patient.

Response from SilkOne Software

Replied July 2016

Hi Dr Chris...so glad you are happy with SilkOne EHR. Regarding the patient statements, there are in fact other formatting options. I've contacted support to enable alternate formatting and they will contact you to go through how it works. Thank you, Dr Rick

June 2016

Patrick from Chiropractic lifecenter, Inc.

Perplexing

The learning curve is unnecessarily difficult. There is no manual. There are a set of videos, but some of them were outdated and when we apprised Silk of this they simply said we could always call for assistance. That would be ok (not great) except for the fact that a call usally does not get an immediate response. There are times when immediacy prevails. When you email support you often do not hear back until the next day. We have developed our own manual based on dozens of bad experiences that we could not solve with the videos. This led us to believe that a manual could haved saved us countless hours. Anant has told me thata a manual would not help us. He is wrong. We have told each tech and Rick , the owner, how much a manual is needed. No help forthcoming though.

Pros

Once you figure things out there is a logic and ease of use about the program.

Cons

There are still many features we have not even tried to utilize because we are burned out with the protracted process of trying to learn the intricacies of the program. Learning would be tolerable if it entailed knowing there was a place we could go to and get a strightforward answer.

Response from SilkOne Software

Replied June 2016

Thanks for the feedback. We've asked our clients in the past about a written manual and 99% of our drs stated they don't want to spend time reading through pages of a document. Videos and in-person live support is far better than just giving a manual out. All you need to do is send a one-line question to support and they will send you detailed steps on any functionality you need. If more help is needed support will call immediately to help !!

Thomas from Wharfside Chiropractic

Have been with Silk One for over five years. Extremely happy with the top notch service

Pros

Professional and informative service. Quality product This is my office his fourth patient data entry product since approximately 2000. The service that I have had in my entire staff has had with all representatives of silk one have been nothing less than tremendous. They are also very secure with their product that there is no long-term contract you can terminate at any time. I have been with silk one for over five years

Cons

Early on, a little more clicks than prior software's with less bells and whistles The product that I had before silk one was called Quixote. Quixote was very user-friendly a wonderful color scheme, but the service was awful. Moving to silk one was a transition for my office and initially a little challenging. Much less bells and whistles, and a little challenging to navigate initially with multiple clicks required. However the patient's of the staff of silk worn were amazing. After about a week. We were all up and running.

Alejandro from Maui Spinal Care

Awesome support. Cloud-based, fast, easy to use, compliant, Apple compatible.

Pros

1) Apple compatible (most EHR are not); 2) cloud based accessible everywhere and no in-house server problems; 3) easy to customize; 4) software calculates E/M codes (other EHR do not); 5) One price paid monthly for complete, compliant EHR & practice management software includes updates and tech support (others you pay extra for updates and tech support). 6) software is able to track "outcome assessment" over period of time to help proving medical necessity.

Cons

The block format for SOAP notes (versus narrative format) took some getting used to but it is complete, compliant and geared for ease of insurance audit.

Dr. Bo from Alliance Health & Injury Center

June 2016

Best Chiropractic Software EVER!!

I love SilkOne!! It's allowed me to fire my billing company and bring everything in house. The notes are terrific once everything gets customized the way that you want it. Being truly "web-based" allows me to do notes or check my schedule from anywhere. It even emails my patients with reminders! I tell everyone about SilkOne.

Pros

EVERYTHING!! Ease of use, cost, reports, billing process, the list goes on and on and on......

Cons

There are only a few screens that I cannot customize due to Medicare guidelines, other than that the program is terrific.

Nancy from Cooper Family and Pediatric Chiropractic

July 2016

Software that does it all!

I've had this software for 4 years and have been very happy with it! The customer service is phenomenal!

Pros

The software does everything! Schedule appointments online, patients can pay online, the soap note speed is fast! Customer service is absolutely the best. They will customize a feature for you.

Cons

The ledger doesn't show payment detail very easy. Online forms the patient fill out aren't customizable. (I.e.: pediatric and pregnancy)

Jeffrey from Benezra Chiropractic Wellness Center

We just had a new issue with our software. Once again

We know the paperwork is done correctly.

Pros

One thing I can say, is that the team jumped right on our problem. Figured out the strange issue that we were not able to communicate well to them because it is a software issue, and it was fixed up quickly and we are back up and running before the weekend. Thank you Silkone Software Support

Cons

Very few. We would love more phone contact, but with software companies email is the preferred method of communication. When it became necessary we have had excellent phone communication which has been very helpful and appreciated.

kyle from Northview chiropractic

4 years of use

it has been great, if there has ever been any issues they have fixed them very promptly. Problems were usually due to something with the clearing house and insurance companies, very rarely were they due to the software itself.

Pros

how fast i can get through patient notes and billing. It was so easy i never had to hire i billing company or employee. Also i can access it anywhere.

Cons

i couldn't pay for it up front to use for a lifetime

William from Lawson Chiropractic

Awesome EHR

I have used this software since 2011. I have recommended several other chiropractors. It makes my day easier.

Pros

Customizable and easy to use. Support team is awesome. Makes daily note taking much less time consuming.

Cons

If I say I have to like something the least, it would be the filling in of the bubbles in the OBJECTIVE portion of the note. That is really not even an issue. I just had to say something in this box!!

David from Sycamore Chiropractic and Nutriton

June 2016

SilkOne is a great EMR that meets all of my practices needs.

I have been using SilkOne for about 1 year. The software is very easy to use. They have easy to follow training videos. The software is well thought out.

Pros

Easy to use and teach employees who have no idea how to work in a chiropractic office.

Cons

My only complaint is the inventory portion is not the best. I have a functional medicine and sell a lot of supplements to my patients. If you have a normal chiropractic office and not selling products it will work well for you.

Response from SilkOne Software

Replied June 2016

Thank you for your review. Glad to see you are so happy with SilkOne EHR !! Regarding the inventory features, we have the ability to categorize and store supplements and the ability to scan them in as well as auto-track the inventory. As you may know, SilkOne is always willing to modify our software to fit the needs of our clients. If there are features that will help all of our clients we are happy to make changes whenever possible. Let me know what you think would be of benefit to you and I'll check with our programming team. Dr Rick

David from Fox Chiropractic Center

A solid practice management software

EMR rating with the government

Pros

1.) They do support and customize the program for you, and are very prompt in response. 2.) the cloud easy access if you have internet coverage

Cons

1.) The re-occurring cost on a monthly bill can be significant. Less expensive programs are becoming more relative. 2.) Having used other programs with only one way to get to a solution, there can be several different ways to navigate this program.(good and bad). 3.) it's in the cloud, and therefore feels ambiguous with NO paper, and no program if you have no internet.

William from Crawfordville Chiropractic Clinic

SILKONE EHR

Needed EHR program that was affordable, cloud based portability, no long term commitment, would produce concise and accurate notes. Silkone does all this.

Pros

Allows me to produce concise yet complete notes. It is adaptable to different techniques. It is portable thanks to the cloud, I can do notes anywhere. Support is very good. Multiple B/U systems.

Cons

Does not auto-populate medicare history for meaningful use criteria.

Response from SilkOne Software

Replied June 2016

Thanks you for your kind review. We are so happy you are pleased with SilkOne EHR !! Regarding your comment on meaningful use, as per MU requirements, medicare history cannot auto-populate. They are required to be entered by a user and proved via audit trails. Believe me, we would make MU much easier all around but our hands are tied by the requirements !!

Dr Paul from EO Chiropractic

June 2016

...it is so efficient to use...the system almost runs itself...

From day one SilkOne has been extremely helpful in getting us implemented. Our office is now very streamlined and we were actually able to reassign staff to tasked involved in growing the practice instead of tedious jobs...

Pros

Easy to learn and use, many features that cut staff time significantly, every report you can imagine...easy customizable soaps

Cons

none so far

Matthew from Waldron Chiropractic

Good mix of chiropractic specific EHR suite, plus allows for practical customizations.

Pros

Getting started was excellent for me, good support and training. Very reliable and secure. Minimal glitchy things, only a few and they were fixed. Also, I prefer owning Apple computers and SILK runs great on them.

Cons

It's actually difficult for me to criticize SilkOneEHR. The only thing I can think of is maybe more options in user preferences.

Jason from Peak Performance Chiropractic

SilkOne Review

The best aspect of SilkOne is the support team. Every time I've sent an email a response was given within 24 hours.

Pros

The software is good for making sure I stay compliant with coding. Custom SOAP notes are a nice feature as well.

Cons

Some aspects of the software aren't very efficient. For example, when in a patient's file, I don't have access to certain items without entering the patient's name in the search again and again. This is most often noticed in the billing section. I wish there was some way to stay on a single patient until I search another one. (This is hard to explain without actually showing the example).

Jeffrey from Benezra Chiropractic Wellness Center

Update on our initial review. Excellent customer service on some recent issues. Excellent

Great notes, and great customer service.

Pros

We had some recent issues that occurred with our office software. The Silkone team jumped right in corrected the problem and had our office up and running full steam ahead quickly. I am grateful and appreciate the prompt service.

Cons

We have not experienced many cons. As expected implementation from another program takes time. Over all excellent experience.

lee from Oceanside Wellness Center

Great System!

Pros

How simple and easy to use. Silkone has everything you need for the office. Billing is done easily in a few steps. The customer service is outstanding

Cons

Nothing. Silkone has everything you need.

Cameron from Anna Chiropractic Center

June 2016

2.5 years of SilkOne and no end in sight!!

As with any system there have been bumps and bruises on my transition to a paperless world but most of them (all of them) were caused by myself.

Pros

It is so EASY to customize!!

Cons

All the clicking. click click click this box and that box

John from John J. Giovanelli, D.C., P.C.

I like it

Good

Pros

Price of software and that it’s cloud based. I also like that it works on any operating system or browser

Cons

Navigation. You can’t skip laterally. Any change requires going back to the home screen too often

Elizabeth from Zogg Chiropractic

This software seems to have everything a Chiropractor could need.

peace of mind

Pros

This software is easy to use and very detailed. I feel like my documentation is sound if I am ever audited. I like that it is cloud based so I can access patient files from any computer or location.

Matthew from Waldron Chiropractic

Superior ease of use and learning.

Pros

Use it anywhere, no hardware, no updates, just use it. Upgrades just happen, you log-in and see changes. I use it on Macs, iPad, Windows ... makes no difference.

Christopher from Gratton Chiropractic

SilkOne EHR

positive!

Pros

easy to bill and support is very prompt!

Cons

somethings are not as click and check simple as other softwares Ive seen

David from Eade Family Chiropractic

Well designed easy to use software.

Simplicity and design were excellent. However, I want to point out that I use x-rays extensively along with other images that I would have to have created another database to accommodate this need. Silk one did not meet that need and it was my to greatest disappointment. If Anant, ever decides to use compression software and increase the file data size in SilkONe, it will "CRUSH" the market!

Pros

Ease of use, SOAP notes accuracy and simplicity, Billing Simplicity, Cloud based, you don't have to pay for monthly back up service. You don't have to install redundant drives and servers with Domain IPs, and pay for costly IT on a monthly basis! You don't have to worry about the other computers "talking" to your EHR software. You simply log on and it works.

Cons

Ugg. The one feature that I have to use for functionality in my office is access to image data. If they ever add this feature on to obtain larger data files from the cloud this program will absolutely rock every other software on the market. If you don't need the image fiiles like I do then .. This program is for you and it will save you valuable time money, and.. most importantly you will NEVER EVER have to worry about losing your data or paying money to have Drive Savers retrieve your lost data.

Matt from Schulke Chiropractic & Wellness Solutions

Great overall!

I have used a few other EHRs and I have been most happy with SilkOne. They have a great team, the system is cloud-based and user-friendly, and it's affordable.

Jenny from Apex Family Chiropractic

I'm really impressed with the functionality of Silkone EHR!

Pros

This software has really been a great time saver in our office and has allowed us to see more patients with ease! It has allowed our doctors to be able to record a patient's visit note in about 20 seconds!

Cons

There's nothing that I have to record as being a con specifically with the software. It is just another type of software to manage in the full function of our office.

Dr Shane from True Living Chiropractic / Totally Keto

Customer Service, Support and follow-up have been unprecedented!!! KUDOS!!!

Pros

Full functionality and options for the multi-doctor office, cash and insurance patients, and many features that make follow-up visits easy to schedule and document.

Cons

It's taken quite a while to learn the software just because it is so intensive and functional. However, my rep is ALWAYS available during the week and reaches out to me continuously through this implementation process.

August 2016

Daniel from Rivertown Chiropractic & Wellness

August 2016

Real Review

I have been in practice for 20+ years and have used many softwares in my practice: ( RAPID, EZ BIZ, Report Master, SOAPe, Practice Studio, Platinum System, Clinic Dr) and have tested a lot more. I always was embarrassed to have my notes read by any body. No system matched what I wanted. I no longer have that embarassing fear and I know that the notes are BULLETPROOF compliant and fast.

Pros

Compliant, Kelli Moore, Dr. Amy Wood, and SUPPORT. The best support I have had in, forever.

Cons

I didn't find out about this software sooner! The only thing I can think of is there is a little bit of a learning curve.

Jared from Plainview Chiropractic PA

The transition has been very smooth so far and Charity S. has been a huge help.

Pros

Ability to upload information into the program. Ease of use. Friendly and helpful staff. Clean look.