All Noterro Reviews

Noel

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed November 2021

Noterro makes note keeping and compliance so easy

Thomas

Medical Practice, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2022

Keeping the product after free trial

PROS

Scheduling very simple ; works well and basically sets itself up. Haven't tried uploading my own form(s) yet, hoping this will be easy.

CONS

At this point the program is not able to fax or send a note to a physician directly from the template: have to download to my computer and send as an attachment. Noterro hopes to add this at some point but not in the works yet.

Reason for choosing Noterro

Inexpensive and has proven to meet my needs, which are pretty minimal in a one-person department. It should be noted that once you get through a free trial and have established the use of the program, that switching is less likely just from the time/hassle standpoint; but if the program wasn't good I wouldn't keep it.

Thanks for the review Thomas!

Replied October 2022

Allie

Hospital & Health Care, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

If I can figure it out … you will too.

Awesome & fast customer service , user friendly, tutorials online make it easy to understand.

PROS

Simple. Cost effective. Everything in one spot. Calender sync. Easy to use.

CONS

I wish there were more templates to choose from!

Reason for choosing Noterro

Price. Layout. All in one service. And wonderful fast support when needed.

Reasons for switching to Noterro

Needed somewhere for charting/ booking appts and payment /invoicing and noterro has all of those features.

Thanks for the kind words Allie.

Lisa

Reviewed August 2023

Easy to set up and use!

The set up was easier than I expected - I just followed along with the YouTube videos and was pleasantly surprised with the process.

PROS

I like everything about this program. I especially like that it is all integrated - booking, files, billing, reminders, it’s all here :)

CONS

The only thing I’ve come across that is like to be able to set is specific times for people to book in instead of having a booking window.

Reason for choosing Noterro

Noterro had everything I needed at a price I liked.

Thanks for the review Lisa!

Replied August 2023

Medical Practice, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Why can't we print out a daily schedule as listed below?

See above.

PROS

Cheap, no setup fee. Can cancel anytime.

CONS

The only thing we wanted to use it for is for patient scheduling and we need to be able to print out on paper a daily schedule as a spreadsheet including exam time, exam type, patient name, patient date of birth, phone number, insurance company, insurance ID number, has appointment been confirmed? (yes or no), initials of staff member who scheduled, and notes. We checked with Noterro help and they said the only way to make such a printout was to import it into Excel (which is impractical) or just put all the info in the notes, which we are doing for now until we find another software that can do this fundamental scheduling task. At least it will be easy to cancel Noterro, which will be fine for a few months.

Reason for choosing Noterro

cheap, temporary but imperfect solution

James, sorry for the confusion on this. You are able to print your schedule to paper including almost all of the fields you mentioned. This is done from the Events report. Additionally, you can configure this report and save it as your own template, so you don't need to re-configure it each time you want to run it. There are only a few fields which you mentioned that aren't on that report, but likely could be added. We take customer feedback regularly and use it towards product updates. I'd recommend connecting on a call to go over what you mentioned. The entirety of what you listed as a Con could likely be resolved within a phone call. Just book a time to chat with me here, I'm happy to help. -Ryan https://calendly.com/noterro-migration/technical-support

Replied July 2023

Reviewed January 2024

Ecstatic to be back on with Noterro

Phenomenal in one word. They provide excellent customer service. They’re very prompt, professional, and efficient and resolving your issues. They are open to the customers ideas for improvement in the software to accommodate each person. I’ve used them for over a decade, and I am so ecstatic that I returned.

PROS

Everything, there isn’t nothing that has been created that isn’t beneficial to the user.

CONS

I am not able to create an adjustment field to write off and courtesy discount to a final invoice when cashing out a client.

Reason for choosing Noterro

My current experience with the alternate product was horrible as well the the software itself. I was recommended that product from another associate in the profession.

Reasons for switching to Noterro

I have used this product back when it was name Soapvault. I have learned when you have a phenomenal product that you are familiar with & known for its excellent customer service, please stick with it & not be influenced by others to try something different. Life lesson learned.

Thanks for the detailed review Sarah!

Replied January 2024

Elizabeth

Hospital & Health Care, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2024

Solo practice, Noterro makes it easy

Great! Especially the support. Great price and has all the features I need. I like that I have the option to 'add on' certain things for an additional price if I want them.

PROS

Great price point for a self employed, one-person clinic. The support has been awesome! Very timely, friendly and helpful.

CONS

It takes a bit to navigate your way around at first, but Noterro provides step by step instructions and videos on how to initially set everything up. Using it daily makes it easier.

Reason for choosing Noterro

Our association recommended Noterro and was offering a promo off the base price.

Reasons for switching to Noterro

I used a different product when I was working at a much larger clinic. That product was too expensive for a one person show like myself. Noterro has a great price point and has all the features I need.

Jeannie

Highly Recommend

PROS

I like the support you get at Noterra. They are very fast to respond! I’m not super savvy when it comes to computers so I love the ease of their interface.

CONS

There isn’t much I could complain about except maybe when I get used to something they make changes but they are usually improvements.

Reasons for switching to Noterro

Noterro was easier to use and really seemed to be geared towards massage therapy.

Thanks for the review Jeannie!

Replied February 2024

Kerri-Ann

Reviewed February 2024

Great system for an awesome price!

Very profession and efficient, with the ability to talk to a real person quickly when needed. The app is fantastic and the price is unbelievable for everything you can do.

PROS

Same features as other popular online scheduling/booking systems but it’s an app! And it’s much more cost efficient

CONS

I haven’t found any issues with using Noterro that I can recall that were not corrected or resolved within minutes. No complaints at all.

Thanks for the review Kerri-Ann! You're among many making the switch!

Monica

Reviewed March 2024

Good product for the price

PROS

The pricing is what keeps me using the product

CONS

I dont like that i cant use square with classic online booking.

Thanks for the review Monica. We recommend using the Web Portal & App instead of classic online booking, which eventually will eventually be sunsetted.

Kristy

Noterro Review

Excellent. We have found a work around for the EHR for now that seems to help us streamline better.

PROS

Very easy to use, inexpensive, easy to set up, user friendly

CONS

The Notes portion needs some work. Compared to other EHR systems, the notes portion is too basic and could use some upgrading - even just being able to format the snippets would be helpful.

Thanks for your feedback Kristy. I'll pass your suggestions to the team!

Replied February 2024

Alysha

Reviewed March 2024

The best software for business

Its been great thus far. Lots of support and has been fin setting up my page

PROS

The support you get when you sign up. Its nice having people reach out, rather then having to reach out to them

CONS

So far nothing, its been easy to set up. Id like to update my SOAP notes, not sure how as of yet.

Thanks for the feedback Alysha! If you need help setting up your SOAP note templates, just follow the steps in the link below, or book a call with one of our team members. https://www.noterro.com/help-articles/18674139515412

Lisa

Biotechnology, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2020

Best software for massage

I am solving all my online booking, paperless forms, agreements with covid, credit card required for appointments and appointment reminders.

PROS

I like that it allows me to schedule massage clients, sends them a reminder in the form of SMS and email. I also use the storage feature for storing client forms that I need a written signature. I like all the new calendar feature like having a receptionist have access to my schedule. That is my favorite.

CONS

I do not like that I can't schedule people at the same time like a couples massage class without adding another therapist. The least thing I like is that I'm unable to track packages if I sell those.

Reason for choosing Noterro

Because your company keeps making changes to the software to improve it each year. You take our feedback and listen to your customer. I have been using your software for 7 years and I appreciate all the improvements you have made over your competitors.

You have online forms for Soap Notes

We have a double booking feature in the works, shouldn't be too much longer. Packages are also planned in the near future. Thanks for the feedback!

Replied September 2021

Robyn

Reviewed October 2020

Trifecta: Efficient, Affordable, Reliable

I was looking for a quality and affordable booking software with SOAP note integration. I started with SOAPVault in 2017 and have never left! Now under Noterro, the updates further streamline the user experience. Noterro is a solid building block to my growing practice. My clients regularly comment on how great it is, and I would not be as happy as a sole practitioner without the peace of mind that Noterro provides. Noterro is an investment, not an expense.

PROS

Reliability: Noterro keeps my practice up and running! Clients can book online or in office, intake form online, reminders sent, invoices paid. I need a glitch-free experience that is affordable and reliable and Noterro surpasses every expectation, every time!

CONS

The only things I find lacking are color coding options and the ability to integrate an annual Holiday calendar.

Reason for choosing Noterro

Noterro is clearly looking out for the super small businesses and actually cares about user experience. Spammy marketing is a huge turn off for me. Many of the competitors were far too annoying to make it worth my investment.

Thanks for the feedback Robyn. Holiday calendar sounds like a good idea, I'll pass it on!

Replied September 2021

Candice

Reviewed January 2022

Great, highly customizable and inexpensive Software!! LOVE IT!

We had an extensive client list and appointment/financial/document history to transfer over and import into Noterro from a convoluted and difficult to manage booking/charting system. The tech. department helped and worked with us through every stage as part of their integration at no extra cost to us. They made us feel welcome and taken care of ensuring all of our concerns were met and solved. They are always developing and growing and has a supreme value for the low price.

PROS

We love how customizable and functional this software is. Even better is how great the customer service department is at answering or fixing any concerns but more than that they are always developing new and easier to use functions! They really listen to their customers and help develop this software into something truly catered to your needs.

CONS

Some developments just haven't happened yet but are on the way. :)

Reason for choosing Noterro

Integration process, cost and overall functionality.

Reasons for switching to Noterro

Functionality, cost, and ability to customize and stay up to date with regulations within our industry.

Thanks for the feedback Candice, there is so much more to come!

Replied January 2022

Dustin

Reviewed April 2022

Best I've Used

Amazing. I love this software. I've used the other leading software, and there's not even a close second.

PROS

I love this software, and I've tried most of them. I spent close to 20 hours deciding before choosing Noterro. It's easy to use for scheduling, SOAP notes, client self-booking, and billing. Even better is that the developer always responds fast. I once reported a bug and they fixed it within hours. I've never known a dev to fix something that fast.

CONS

I use it for my personal training business as well; having subscriptions and tracking for remaining sessions/classes of clients would be nice. I wish I could collect credit card information using Square, but they've said it's in the works.

Reason for choosing Noterro

I liked the UI and flow of it best. SOAP notes are great too.

Reasons for switching to Noterro

I can't stand Mindbody. Other software just didn't have the features I needed. Noterro felt right for my business. Schedulista is fantastic if you only need scheduling.

Thanks Dustin for the feedback!

Replied May 2022

Chelsey

Alternative Medicine, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2022

Best booking app I’ve ever used!

As a small business noterro has been game changer, I recommend it to all my friends in the business.

PROS

I love how user friendly it is, while having everything I need. I’ve used other apps that have been much more expensive that don’t compare to how great Noterro is! Even when I have questions or requests, the support has been really helpful and reassuring that anything I have questions about is already in the works for the future.

CONS

I’d love to have a feature where we can limit certain days for specific treatments. Additionally, being able to integrate noterro to link when payments are taken from my stationary square machine. One silly other thing is having a more aesthetic homepage!

Reasons for switching to Noterro

I started my own business, I was sharing Jane with my old co-workers. I didn’t find Jane user friendly and I felt it was way overpriced for the experience.

Thank for the feedback Chelsey!

Replied October 2022