• Pros

• "This product is a lifesaver for me and it is so easy to use and friendly product"

• "Very easy to use this product and I like that it is not complicated like most software."

• "It is very easy to install, and works seamlessly."

• Cons

• "Setting up the original template was a little tricky, but once we figured it out it worked really well."

• "I enjoy this software. However, if you work in other industries (outside of healthcare), this probably isn't the solution for you. Everyone else in healthcare, enjoy!!"

• "Only thing that we noticed is that the margins/alignment sometimes get screwed up and need adjustment , but it's not terrible difficult to adjust this "

Browse Speedy Claims Reviews

Annette from Psychotherapy - Private Practice

As a therapist, Speedy Claims has made my life so much easier! Such a great product!

Ease of life.

Pros

I originally purchased this product because I was, and still am, submitting claims to the VA. Being out of network with them, I cannot provide my claims electronically. I have to send all of my claims on paper. And they require that all paper submissions scan easily into their system. Prior to finding Speedy Claims, my submissions were repeatedly getting rejected. Since using Speedy Claims, I have not had any trouble, because the information prints out so nicely onto the form 1500. Also, I really like that Speedy Claims saves a template for future submissions, so I am not re-creating the entire form each time. Through the purchasing process, and later through installation of the software, the customer service was great. Actually, the owner answered and he was amazing.

Cons

I am literally sitting here trying to figure out what I don't like so I can fill in this required field. I am at a loss. It's a great product.

Gina from Marriage & Family Therapy Services, Inc

Industry: Mental Health Care

SPEEDY CLAIMS: UB04 / CMS 1450 Facility or Hosptial Medical Billing Claim Software

Pros

Are you a Medical Biller or Claim Coding Professional that bills for Facilities, Hospitals, Partial-Hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient Programs, or Substance Absue? Do you have Insurance Payers that require paper claim on a UB04 also known as CMS1450? Then you've found the EASIEST way to create a Paper Claims using either Pre-Printed UB04 Form or a sending the Insurer a PDF Copy for soft processing of the medical claim. I lost so many hours on other UB04 Software Programs that required me to re-enter Patient Information, Procedure Codes, Insurance Identifiers, and Charges each time a new claim was created. Speedy Claims UB04 Software was the ONLY version that allowed me to save commonly used Revenue Codes, CPT/HCPCS Codes, Insurance Addresses, and Billing Demographics. It allows you to customize the print features and move text (up/down and right/left) so that all text aligns to the pre-printed UB04 Forms. It's not only a time-save but also a money saver for all small hospitals, hospital-based outpatient programs, residential treatment facilities, and php/iop programs. I can't say enough about this software!!!!

Cons

It offers an "EDI" (electronic billing) feature but it is only compatible with certain medical billing/medical claim clearinghouses. This software is intended for medical practices (hospitals, facilities, residential, php, iop) that need to print UB04 claims/CMS1450 or upload to clearinghouses in text format. If you only intend to send electronic billing via "837I" then this may not be ideal for your needs.

Anne from Agape Midwifery

June 2016

Fair program at a fair price

I purchased this product from Medical Arts Press. I think it was the only insurance claims program available. I could not find any other insurance claim program in any store.

Pros

Its better than hand writing out a claim. The program stores the claims, so that you can pull up a patient's last claim, change the date of service and codes if needed. But you always have to check the info thoroughly, because the program can change info on its own. It's reasonably priced.

Cons

There are many problems with this program. I least like the alignment. For example, when you put in a 0 , indicating ICD code, the zero floats to the top of the square. I have to hand write it in. Another issue I have had for instance is a client with Blue Shield and the address is memorized/saved on her claim, but when I go to look up her claim it will say, Cigna for example. I always photo copy my claims. So when I check to see if I actually, accidentally put in the Cigna address instead of the Blue Shield, my copy says Blue Shield. Another case of error is I have two clients with the name of Thompson. Even though I put in the info for one Thompson, the other Thompson's info comes up and gets mixed up. I have to check every claim very carefully.

Response from SpeedySoft USA

Replied August 2016

Hi, Adjusting the alignment of the data to your printer is easy. The process is covered in the Help section of the program or you can call us and we will help you. As far as the other issues, it sounds like the autofill function may be where the confusion starts. We will be glad to help you ensure that the correct information is always what you see. Call us. Dan

Denny from PBSI Behavioral Health Clinic

Easy and Accurate HCFA 1500

I have been using this for years and it makes a single healthcare office easy to print and send insurance forms in seconds. You fill out the demographic information and from then on change the dates-add codes and print. Fast and efficient!

Pros

Makes it easy without the need to have an outside billing agency paid separately. Cost effective and they upgrade when necessary. Even a basic tech person can navigate this program with ease.

Cons

If I had a complaint it was printing an original and a copy took saving and bringing up the document again so there were duplicates in the memory. I finally learned after some time that I just had to change and change back from first a 2 digit year to a 4 digit year and back to a 2 digit year to be able to print a copy for my EOB's to be attached. It takes a second and there are no duplicates in memory. Sometime when I type over it does not save the former claim for the past month.

Don from Rademaker Eye Care, PLLC

I have had a great experience with speedy claims.

Pros

I like that it remembers the repetitive data for claims and when you double click it will fill in the data selected. I like that it is fairly easy to customize and get set up for your printer. I have found the customer service at the company is very good. Team always seems to have the answer for my problems and is very accessible when I call which is very rare. I find the customizable templates for the different insurance companies very useful as you can fill out much of the repetitive data for the claim that is the same on every patient with that specific insurance.

Cons

It takes a while to open when you click on the software. It would be nice if that was faster but it is easy to work around as you just learn to leave it in the tray and minimize it rather than close the program

Vanessa from Self Employed

Speedy claims is great!

Pros

Speedy claims works great. I have been using it for over a decade in my mental health pracrice. It's also compatible with on line portals such as Office Ally for electronic uploading of climbs. I have needed to get customer support in the past around re-loading my system, for example onto a new computer and they have been absolutely great.

Cons

There are a few weird things that make the software unnecessarily cumbersome. Marking claims as paid and deactivating them (so your claims list only shows active claims) is an unnecessary multiple step process that takes forever. The claims batch feature saves in an odd format that requires you to manually convert the file in order for it to be useable to upload through online portals. The software makes decisions for you like where to store the files on your computer that can make things confusing, especially for non tech folks. I still haven't figured out how to completely eliminate old automatic form fields and have to manually erase them since my tax ID number and office address changed. There are definitely times when I use the software and thing that the lead programmer thinks too much like a programmer and not like a mental health clinician. Many of us transitioned from non profit environments with very low budgets, a separate IT department, and very little tech experience. We don't have time to play around on a computer because we are face-to-face with clients, so functionality should be super intuitive, which it isn't always.

Charlene from Char's Billing Services

Best software out there!

Customer service is awesome. I prefer emailing, etc, and I usually have an answer, or a phone call back, within the hour. If you are lucky enough to get known repr. you are in good hands. I have never had any downtime using this software due to any glitch. 100% reliable, so far, and I've been using this software for over 12 years now.

Pros

This software makes uploading claims to a clearinghouse a breeze. What impresses me the most is the ability to just change the service date and submission date for a new claim. The remaining portions of the claim stay the same. I bill mental health claims so this ability is a time saver, for sure.

Cons

It would be nice to able to have the software on my home computer and travel computer without the added cost of another license.

Sheri from Preventive Heal;th Care

The Ease of Speedy Claims

I was thrust into the medical claims world after our billing left of office hanging. With zero experience of billing of any kind, I was able to navigate my way through Speedy Claims as well as Speedy Ledger. The ease of the products is very straight forward. The support that is available is extremely helpful and always seems to go the extra mile. Even when they are not available the call back time is very short.

Pros

The streamline design and ease of use.

Cons

any issues I do have are normally resolved quickly, so this is a tough question.

Scott P. from Lower Village Counseling Services

I am not very computer savvy and I found this program very easy to navigate and learn.

Pros

I did not need to learn all the bells and whistles to get up and running. Once the client form was complete I never had to recreate it from scratch. Just change dates and dollars.

Cons

Actually I have no complaints. The program is user friendly. I have taught an assistant to complete my forms and she is not a computer user. And I do not have to share my earnings with a filing business.

Arthur A. from The Institute for the Psychoanalytic Study of Subjectivity

Absolutely terrific. I cannot say enough about this software. I have been with them forever.

Ease of preparation of insurance forms, and keeping my records for those forms. There is an affiliated billing aspect to this software, but I never integrated it with my own system.

Pros

Speedy Claims is easy to use. When I need help the clarity of accompanying instructions is refreshing. And, when I need technical support, the patience, dedication, and availability of technicians cannot be beat. Finally the software is reliable with constant improvements. Outstanding!

Cons

Painfully, they don't have a version for Mac! I have to rely on "Parallels Software" to use Speedy Claims now that I am a Mac user. I have been doing this for over 10 years now. Eventually I have to find this kind of software for Mac. I don't expect to find anything as good as Speedy Claims.

Leanne from Christel Billing

June 2016

Speedy Claims has been a fantastic addition to my business

I have been using Speedy Claims for approx. 11 years and it has helped me more than I even imagined when I purchased it. It helps me keep track of what has been paid and what is still outstanding, as well as my contact information for both patients and insurance companies. The transition both to electronic filing and to ICD10 was very easy. Whenever I did have an issue, customer service was incredibly fast getting back to me and either helping me figure out what was I was doing wrong or providing a fix and rolling it out quickly and efficiently. Definitely an all around great product.

Pros

Different views of claims history (eg. by provider, by insurance company, paid vs unpaid) etc. Ease of adding, duplicating and deleting data within the claim Lots of tricks and tips as well as help on many fields

Cons

None that I can think of

DEBRA from CT Surgical First Assisting Corp

I have used Speedy Soft for over two years now.

Clean claims go out and we get paid.

Pros

It is very easy to use, I can enter in all my patients first and then go to claims, it picks up the patient and I enter in the services. It has all my providers information and insurance company information in just one click. You can even line up the claims forms perfectly on the red CMS1500 form and you can also print claims directly on paper. We have to use the forms, my provider is an RNFA, electronically the insurance companies do not recognize the AS modifier. Also, my old laptop crashed with the program on it, I called customer service and they were AWESOME in instructing me on how to transfer the program over to my new laptop. Very good customer service.

Cons

At first when I set up my provider with her TIN number and later she corporated and was issued a new TIN number, I couldn't figure out how to get the TIN number changed, but finally figured how to get TIN numbers, NPI and new addresses in the appropriate boxes. No big deal .. just a little searching.

Catrina from CCS

I use Speedy Claims daily in Medical Billing.

Speedy Claims allows me to type all the information I need into a the electronic billing forms I need to print and mail. It stores all of the forms so I can look back on them later in case I need to make corrections or re-print.

Pros

I would rather type into a form than have to write everything out. I like that I can look back on forms I've printed earlier and not have to sort through copies of papers to find what I'm looking for, and I can reprint without having to re-type.

Cons

Speedy Claims is only compatible with certain clearinghouses. I typically have to print the forms out and mail rather than submit electronically.

Sherman from Dr Sherman L Stewart Chiropractor

SpeedysoftUSA

The program is very logical, the help menu answers most questions that come up with initial use. Dan and Matt either answer the tech-help call or promptly return an Email. Good system with an affordable price.

Pros

Excellent CMS 1500 form filler. Good ICD 10 code library, drop down list for box #21. The Speedy Suite has a lot to offer.

Cons

The integration between the software sections could be better. The scheduler is an island that isn't connected to the other parts. There isn't an interface with outside notes software. Software doesn't have basic notes section.

mindy from henderson chiropractic

Excellent software

I have been using this program for two years and am very happy with it. it is easy to use and quick and efficient. I would absolutely recommend it. It works great for paper claims as well as with a clearing house.

Pros

Quick and easy to use. I really like how you can look up different criteria so easily by name, date, etc. On the rare occasion I have needed customer service they were helpful and professional.

Cons

the only thing I would change is how items are marked paid ....I would like the green lettering to say paid not just form....

Sarah from Psychological Consultation & Assessment, Inc.

Speedy Claims Gets an A

Makes billing quick and easy for those companies that we still have to paper bill.

Pros

I love that is saves all information for future billing and prompts you for an update if it notices something different in additional billing.

Cons

I do not like when adding a new insurance company that it never wants to save it. It could be error on my part except that I add the same as I did on initial set up

Response from SpeedySoft USA

Replied January 2019

Hi and thanks for the review. Sorry you are having a problem with adding insurance companies. Please give support a call and they will be glad to help you. 1 (888) 217-2303 x2 Ask for Matt.

June 2016

Kathy from Aly Bassal, M.D.

Paper Claim

the software is very easy to use - easy to set up and if I have a problem it can usually be corrected for fixed with one phone call

Pros

The ease of use and how easy it was to set up on my computer - and it is compatable with my computer and printer

Cons

Sometimes the soft wear loses a patient that you have put in the computer - and calling to reach someone can take some time

Response from SpeedySoft USA

Replied June 2016

Hi, Thank you for your review. Please call us regarding your losing a patient record. That should never happen and we will be glad to help and figure out what is happening.

Debra from R Jeffrey Munson Clinical Psychology

Behavioral Health Office

I have used Speedy Claims for years and I have never been disappointed! If there is ever a need for contact over anything you don't understand or have questions about or to even offer suggestions , just call and they are so nice and ready to help you no matter the problem! All my experiences have been very pleasurable. I think anyone looking for a billing program would make a very big mistake to pass up Speedy Claims 10 day trial so you can see for yourself.

Pros

This billing program is easy to use and Speedy Claims people are right on top of any current updates/changes so you can keep using with out any glitches or inconvenient down time.

joyce from John Alburger MD

Speedy is perfect for a small office with limited automated services.

ability to send paper claims with ease

Pros

Ease of use. Produces clear, readable data. Time saving template use. Can reorder data to locate claims. Ability to add referring physicians, insurance companies, codes. The font size can be altered to better align with the HCFA form

Cons

I can only print 1 claim at a time. I don't know how to print a group of claims which means each claim has to be highlighted individually to be printed. Sometimes the right hand of the HCFA does not respond to margin changes

Deborah from Deborah L. Cook, D.P.M., Inc.

Using SpeedySoftUSA has been a tremendous asset to billing and my practice.

It allows me and my staff to submit and process claims quickly and efficiently to a clearinghouse to be processed by the insurance companies.

Pros

I appreciate how easy it is to process claims and to keep track of them from submission to completion. I also appreciate the customer support. If there are any questions or concerns, a knowledgeable customer representative is available for assistance.

Cons

As of today, I do not have any issues or concerns with this software. I have used it for many years without problems.

Anna from Franklin Hearing Center

The best Claim's software

Pros

Speedy Claims is by far the best claim's software I have used. It stores doctors information so you don't have to re-enter it multiple times.

Cons

I haven't found anything except one thing I dislike about the software. I haven't been able to figure out how to save multiple NPI numbers under a certain section. Other than that, the software is great!!

Response from SpeedySoft USA

Replied April 2018

Thank you for the review Anna. Perhaps I can help. Where would you like to save multiple NPI numbers? Respond here or send email directly to me. I will be glad to help.

Dennis from Dennis C. Hartzog, M.Ed, LPC

Industry: Mental Health Care

I have a small private practice and this is perfect for me!

Pros

It's quick....I just change the date of service, update whatever I need to and bingo....a new claim ready to send in with no need to complete a new for each time I submit a bill for the same client. Billing time is reduced for several hours each Monday to less than one hour. As an older person with a solo private practice, I appreciate how simple the instructions are, the timely updates, and that I have saved billing records on current and past clients. It saves me the expense of having to hire an accountant or secretary to handle this for me.

Cons

No codes for new DSM-5 Mental Illnesses. It would be ideal to have the new codes along with criteria on the billing system. As is now I have to go to another source to locate that data. It would save time and effort to have that included in the system.

Patricia from psychologist

My experience with SpeedySoft

I have found SpeedySoft very useful in my private practice of psychotherapy. I have been using it since 2007 and it has streamlined my claim submissions. I would recommend it highly.

Pros

It is very easy to set up and repeat billings only require a couple of clicks. Whenever I have had a problem with the program, it has been a failure of my storage device. I always get a call back within the day and remote IT assistance to get up and running right away.

I love the ease of use. I often have the same patients needing paper claims. Pt info auto fills.

Convenience, speed and neatness.

Pros

"Frequent flier's" information auto-fills for patients whose claims often have to be sent on paper. That saves time and gets the claims out with fewer mistakes.

Cons

We have several doctors in the office; getting their information on the claim can sometimes be problematic. I'm referring to signature lines and the NPI lines on the claims. If some of the information needed is already on the line, it's difficult to find the doctor you're looking for.

Abraham from Rishavena Home Health Care

An affordable, essential addition to your billing repertoire!

Pros

Speedy Claims is a fantastic supplement software that can quickly and easily generate CMS-1500 claim forms. After moving on from our current primary Health Care software, we realized we no longer had a billing module to create or manage our claims. Luckily we found Speedy Claims before resigning ourselves to manually penciling in the information on paper forms. This software is a miracle and an essential one if your current primary software cannot generate CMS-1500 or UB-04 claim files, or even if you're just unhappy with the quality of its output. Speedy Claims has always generated clean, clear forms for printing or creating digital claim files. What you fill in is exactly what you get back!

Cons

There are no cons to this software. I wish that it were part of an overall Home Health software package with features like Patient Scheduling, EHR, Communication Logs, and OASIS data, but that's asking for a bit too much.

Susan from CareWoRx Rehab, LLC

I have found this software to be so easy to use from the very start.

Made it easy to do our own billing instead of using an outside service.

Pros

I like being able to enter the data directly into the boxes on the 1500 form. I also like being able to generate new forms from the ones just completed to carry forward the data that remains the same from note to note.

Cons

I don't like that there are really no instructions on how to use the software. We purchased the ledger software and never used it because we couldn't figure out how.

Mary from Penndel Mental Health Center

June 2016

Best Product I have used.

Once this product was purchased for us here in the Fiscal Department of Penndel Mental Health Center is made my life so much easier to process the claims that have to be sent to secondary payors. I can do from 50 to sometimes 100 claims per day.

Pros

Cons

There is nothing that I do no like about this software

Jim from Janet B. Bragg LICSW-LADC

Speedysoft Product review and GRATIDUE

Very very positive- has met all needs and have never looked for another service or software as this has done it all for out private practice

Pros

Have been using this software package since 2005 and have never had a Speedy Soft issue. Any service needed was a phone call away and excellent.Updates always show up on screen and install very easy. Have recommended this product to many in conversations.

Cons

Not a ting - so very pleased for 11 years.

Amazing forms filler for CMS and UB forms

Easy to use. I love this product for small practices that don't need a full and expensive practice management product. Terrific customer support though rarely needed.

Pros

I have used this software since it became available many years ago. Excellent support as well as excellent support. Great for a medical practice that does not need an expensive practice management product.

Cons

There is absolutely nothing to write here. I have no complaints

Clifford from Via Verde Counseling

Lack of ease of use

Overall your product is good and has been helpful in organizing my billing process in the transition from manual insurance billing to computer generated.

Pros

Ease of use except for below.

Cons

On line 22 where diagnosis is listed. A "period ." is never printed. Anthem insurance requires this as well as several other insurance companies so I have to manually place it on every CMS-1500 I print. If it is not placed there all of my billing is returned. It is a real pain to put it in exactly the right place so that insurance scanning software recognizes it.

Response from SpeedySoft USA

Replied August 2016

Hi, Look in the Setup section. There is an option you can choose to print the period if desired. Dan

Shelly from Bureau of Medical Economics

Fantastic! Easy to use.

Pros

I like that it's easy to fill out the form, and that it saves information so you're not having to re-enter insurance company, provider, place of service. It automatically backs up my claims. It is very easy to update information to resubmit a claim if necessary.

Cons

The limited license only allows me to create claims on one computer. It would be nice if I could create claims on other devices.

C. from A chiropractic office

June 2016

Our experience with Speedy Soft has been great. Our computer was crashed and they helped get our files backs with one phone call.

Pros

It does what I need from it. We are only a one doctor office and we are not on e-filing our billing claims. The price was perfect as I didn't cost as much other software packages and we bought only the package we needed. They do have others we may have to consider in the future.

Cons

I do not have a complaint about the software. It is really easy to use.

Amanda from Dr. Kenneth A. Ethier OD PC

Speedy Claims is efficient and easy to use. I have used this for 3 years and am happy.

Pros

Easy to use. I like how it automatically sends you updates and does it on its own. This software is easy to navigate and work with

Cons

The only con I have is customer support can be a little frustrating at times. Whenever I have an issue it seems to be pushed onto the other party involved without really any clarification at all. However, they are quick to respond when reaching out to them.

Katie from Benefit Recovery Partners

Industry: Mental Health Care

My experience with Speedy Soft overall was good. Customer support was always available in real time.

We couldn't have done business without it!

Pros

The ability to see exactly what the claim was going to look like while creating it was a bonus. I also like the ease or creating multiple claims quickly. Another bonus with this software is that the claims print correctly on the forms. Other software I have used often had trouble keeping the correct alignment on claim forms.

Cons

The SpeedySoft software could run slow at times with multiple people in our office using at the same time. Other than that my experience with Speedy Soft was great.

sarah from pca&a inc

The updated program has made billing even easier than it was

ease of billing and information saved for future use and the backup in case of a computer crash, etc.

Pros

i like that i only have to enter patients once and it auto saves for the next time. i like that the program itself auto updates and always prompts for me to save a back up

Cons

adding new insurance companies to the list has been a little tricky and for some reason it doesn't want to save at times.

Aaron from Aaron A Sporn, MD

generally positive experience, a few minor issues along the way

saved additional expense in that we did not need to hire another billing person - office thus more efficient.

Pros

It saves information we already have entered and is easy to reaccess. Has saved some payroll expense in that was not necessary to hire another billing person

Cons

Using the prompts on the computer keyboard is sometimes a little confusing. Not quite as 'user friendly' as it could be.

Maggie from Delaware County Health Department

Have had no complaints.

Can now keep track of patient demographics.

Pros

Easy to use and track. Our local health department does not have a computer program to track patient billing/demographic information. We only rely on our state database website for tracking vaccines given to patients.

Cons

Suggestion would be when adding a CPT code for drug/medicine the NDC code could automatically populate.

Anna from FHC

Best Claims System

Pros

Speedy Claims is so easy to use. I am able to save all of my information in the system so that I don't have to type it in every time. I also love how the lay out is exactly like the 1500 form I use, and it's self explanatory.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like. I have been using this system for over 5 years now and I haven't had any issues with it.

Janice from Jan Townsend counseling

Review of Speedy Soft

I recently lost my computer in the Texas floods. Customer service helpedme re-establish my program right away

Pros

Ease of use,

Cons

I would like this software to be accepted by insurance companies. So many require using their program, It would be easier to just use one for my very small practice

Response from SpeedySoft USA

Replied August 2016

Hi, If you send your claims to a clearinghouse you can send one file containing all your claims and they get sent on to all the different insurance companies. Dan

Diana from Cordaro Chiropractic Center

June 2016

Amazing software for paper claims!!!

This is a great software for any medical practice using paper claims. It is very easy to input data as well as make any corrections if necessary. And it saves the claim so you can just update medical data without having to re-enter personal information.

Pros

The ease of using this software is truly exceptional.

Cons

There are really no negatives. Perhaps figuring out a way for the 'charges' in Box 24F to automatically appear when entering the CPT code in box 24D might be helpful. Also, it might be helpful to be able to get a list of pre-installed CPT codes or ICD 10 codes by specialty so that one does not have to enter this information. However, this is really not a big deal for our office.

Heather from Onsite Therapy Resources LLC

06-26-2016

Have been using for 5 years. Easy to use. Happy with the software. Some minor recommendations to increase ease of use.

Pros

Like the auto populated features.

Cons

I would like to print reports. I would like to save the bill on PDF so I can email it out OR be able to email it directly from this program. Would be nice that I could set value to the CPT codes (and be able to change as its updated) so it is auto populated.

Cindy from Samuel J. Lloyd, MD.

Does exactly what we need for our very small practice.

Pros

Intuitive and easy to use. Easy to click through and fill out fields. Like that often patient changes can be made on current claim and saved to patient record if desired.

Cons

When updated/correcting an address or phone in patient table, it doesn't automatically make same changes on 'insurance' page, therefore have to make the changes twice.

Lisa from Community Counseling Solutions

I use speedy claims daily to file claims.

Pros

It is easy to load on my computer. It is easy to search for previously filed claims. It is also easy to print claims onto forms in order to file.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to figure out where I need to be to complete certain tasks. I have not worked that much with setting up templates, and so this is an area I have been trying to learn.

Wendy from Specialty Medical Sales

Speedy Claims is fabulous! Updates to HCPC and ICD's are "speedy" :-)

I didn't have to go out and buy an expensive software. It is very simple to use and we've never had any issues.

Pros

Ease of use! Updates are always on time. The database is well maintained and easy to access and the price is right!

Cons

I can't say there is anything that I dislike. The software is always up to date. The copy and paste function is very helpful.

Speedy Claims is incredibly quick and easy to use while giving us critically powerful features

Pros

We had a hard time filing claims and billing insurance companies until we began integration of Speedy Claims. Now, it's an extremely quick and easy process. It's integrated full into our workflow and gives us many powerful features.

Cons

Initially, we were concerned Speedy Claims may not integrate well into our workflow. However, their customer service was fantastic in helping us get set up & once we began a full integration, we realized Speedy Claims is an excellent solution.

Speedy Claims

Overall is a great program and helps track billing in an easy to use manner.

Pros

It is super easy to make paper claims by sending a PDF copy to the Insurer for processing a claim. It allows me to save codes so that I am not reentering them every single time. All I have to do is change the service date and it all stays the same, which saves me time.

Cons

I have not found any issues with this software except for when it sometimes makes duplicates of a submission, which isn't a big deal.

sonja from Bond Shoe & Foot

Industry: Medical Devices

This software is a lifesaver and so affordable.

This software has freed up a lot of time for me that was being wasted with other billing software. The ease of use is incredible.

Pros

The ease of use. The CMS 1500 form is clear and very easy to print. Printing is spot on every time.

Cons

There are some glitches with preparing secondary claims but in all fairness, I haven't addressed them with the company.

Susan from Malden Podiatry

review of Speedy Claims

I am overall pleased with the performance, price, and customer service you offer for this product. I appreciate the ease of use for a non-techy like myself. Good luck!

Pros

ease of use, convenience, cost

Cons

that it is not stored in the cloud and I must transport a USB back and forth to my office (and not forget it) in order to use this product.

Ann from Thompson Chiropractic

Only program I have used

Pros

I have used this program for 5 years and it is the only program I have used so i have nothing to compare to to. I do find it easy to use though.

Cons

I have not found a way to do a super bill or an easy way to do a year end summary. Again it is the only program I have used for five years so not a lot to complain about.

Rhonda from Clinical Consultants, LLC

I always am made to feel that my questions are valid and they are always answered in a timely manner

Pros

The ease of use and the support staff at Speedy make my workload easier. I was able to navigate the new Clearinghouse situation with no true issues for regular CMS 1500 forms.

Cons

UB 04 - having issues with clearinghouse, NOT Speedy. Speedy was quick to advise me what Clearinghouse can work best with this software