• Pros

• "Sunwave is very user friendly, Everything you need in one system! I like everything about this software from the billing, reports that can be customized and the customer service! "

• "User friendly, EMR, CRM, I love how everything is in one system for our team "

• "Easy implementation. All the features needed to address our needs."

• Cons

• "While I love the reporting I wish some of it could be a little more customized"

• "I didn’t like how our alumni portal was only paper attachments at first untill we upgraded to the alumni portal which has been great "

• "Just the initial change, learning a new system. That is never fun. "

Browse Sunwave Reviews

KAREN from BRIDGING THE GAP SERVICES

My Opinion

I can do away with filing of paper records and poor tracking and following protocols. Sunwave makes this so much easier to do.

Pros

Telehealth allows the agency to be proactive as we are currently dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic and all sense of normalcy is gone. This is the answer to telecommuting.

Cons

The product is so customizable - I am deeply impressed.

Reasons for Switching to Sunwave

The product was stagnate and was not evolving.

Samuel from Inneractions

Sunwave Review

Overall impressed with the team and product.

Pros

Easy implementation. All the features needed to address our needs.

Cons

Unfamiliarity of a tabular software that holds data in that fashion.

Reasons for Switching to Sunwave

MedicalMime was going out of business and our rep from MedicalMime moved to Sunwave.

Clint from Launch Centers

Excellent Customer Service

Pros

The ability to run reports -- despite the fact that I've encountered my fair share of user errors in that dept ;)

Cons

The inability to do a general search for a name (like in Salesforce). Having to bounce around between opportunities and accounts to search names there seems like an extra step that could be eliminated.

Reasons for Switching to Sunwave

Actually, my supervisor made the decision.

Tabitha from Beachside Rehab

Industry: Mental Health Care

You can't beat Sunwaves staff!

Pros

The biggest thing that I appreciate about Sunwave is their customer service. At initial set up, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was always available via phone, email or even in person, and she thoroughly explained everyting to me. After sometime, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] became our Product Consultant and she is just as responsive. When we opened another facility, she came to visit and make sure we had everything needed to implement Sunwave into our additional facility. They have both been very kind, attentive, and their actions show how much they care about their customers and believe in their product.

Cons

In previously used alternative software products, I was able to create & edit forms. Although, I don't necessarily like spending time developing & editing forms/software, it was nice to be able to make changes right away instead of submitting a ticket and waiting for the changes to be made.

Reasons for Choosing Sunwave

Again, I have to say it was the staff made the difference! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] thoroughly explained the software & its potential to our team. He took time and responded quickly when we had follow up questions. We knew that we were purchasing a product that was vested in its customers, becasue they were invested in the quality of thier staff.

Heidi from Healthy Living Treatment, LLC

I highly recommend this Software

Overall, it was a very good experience. The support you receive on a personal level at any time of the day is very assuring. They have made multiple improvements over the past few years as well which have been beneficial for our every day use.

Pros

This software is very user friendly. All components work together within the system which makes reporting amazing. This has also been one of the best systems for compliance auditing as well. Billing in general is less time consuming.

Cons

Just the initial change, learning a new system. That is never fun.

Reasons for Choosing Sunwave

Initially because we liked the presentation regarding the product and the reporting definitely stood out compared to what we were using. The fact that the CRM, EMR and billing were all inclusive and the compatibility was impressive.

Reasons for Switching to Sunwave

We were impressed with the system's capability.

Lauren from Civiq Health

Great program

I have had a really great experience, our rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been actually amazing. She is wonderful to work with, always helpful and always friendly!

Pros

I really like the reporting capabilities and the ability to move forms and clients through programs and different admissions

Cons

While I love the reporting I wish some of it could be a little more customized

More capabilities with sunwave

Christopher from The Edge Recovery Treatment

SUNWAVE IS THE BEST!

Pros

Cons

I don't have any negative to say about sunwave.

Carly from Silver Linings USA LLC

Silver Linings review

Sunwave is user friendly and Our Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always available to help when needed.

Pros

User friendly, EMR, CRM, I love how everything is in one system for our team

Grant from Harris House

Good EMR with a lot of potential

Pros

This platform is easy to use and to train others on. it is also easy to setup. The SunWave Admin support staff is very knowledgeable anf is always eager to help.

Cons

The platform is not as feature rich as a lot of other platforms. Sometimes developing new features takes a good amount of time.

Michael from Valley Recovery Center

VRC- Sunwave Review

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was incredible working with us. She was prompt in addressing our concerns and gave of several opportunities to collectively collaborate.

Pros

I enjoy the customizations and accessibility. Once you got a hang of the platform, it has a pretty good flow to it.

Cons

Our company has many employees who are not tech savvy. With this said, the platform can be a lot to look at the first few times to get the hang of it.

Tanya from Inneractions

Sunwave

Great service. Francese is always available to help, very knowledgeable, clear and patient.

Pros

Good program to write reports , easy to use.

Cons

All aspects of the program are easy to use

jason from Ambrosia Treatment Center

Great Platform

Great group of folks

Pros

I like that we were able to automate a lot of our processes and eliminate a lot of human error

Cons

implementing was challenging, but change is always hard in the beginning

Laura from AION Recovery

good

Pros

The software is easy to use and very simple to learn

Cons

Some concerns with ADA compliance for vision-impaired users