• Pros

• "The software is easy to use and it does a lot of the work for you by populating many fields."

• "Compliance is excellent. EMR is by far the fastest I have found. "

• "Customer service is excellent and once implemented the software runs itself!"

• Cons

• "Works with Windows or Apple, but not with Chromebook"

• "No real gripes. I can call the President or VP anytime if I have an issue."

• "There's not much I would complain about. Maybe the login graphic could be updated."

Browse Systems4PT Reviews

Heather from North Naples Phsical Therapy

The BEST Software for any PHYSICAL THERAPY PRACTICE

Pros

This software was made for physical therapy practices. They are on top of all the new requirements from Medicare and private insurances. They have not charged us extra for these changes. It is easy to use and easy to train new staff to use the software. We have been in practice for 16 years and the last four years with Systems4. I wish we hadn't waited so long to find them. Their customer service is top notch! If we need support, it is resolved quickly and professionally.

Cons

Compared to what we were using before, I have nothing negative to say.

Reasons for Choosing Systems4PT

The documentation ease for our therapist, the billing and scheduling ease for our front office and the cost. There was not another software out there that offered what Systems4 does.

Todd from Improve Physical Therapy & Hand Center, LLC

Excellent software !

Excellent experience. The owners are great people that are reachable and the customer support is excellent. I used them prior to selling my previous practice and when I opened another one have continued to use them. Both practices grew and continue to grow rapidly.

Pros

It ties into the scheduling, documentation, and billing in one smart package that allows us to increased our collections percentage, look up patients, and review claims easily. It is very detailed and more compliant than any other PT software out there. Considering the details that go into each evaluation, progress note, and discharge note - it is as quick as possible with many automated features. The graphs, statistics, clinic- wide, and individual therapist reports are invaluable and the best in the business for running a practice successfully.

Cons

Not much to dislike. It would be nice to have the option to use voice recognition or cut/paste options with the documentation.

Response from Systems4PT

Replied October 2019

Hi Todd, Cut & paste will be one of many features in our next EMR update.

Jane from FYZICAL-Glendale

As an owner, I sleep well at night knowing S4PT is there

Pros

The built in compliance and use of AI is second to none. Once you recognize that being an English major is not the same as writing defensible documentation, you will see that no other system can compete with the passion that S4PT has to get you paid in full as fast as is humanly possible.

Cons

I’m sure things have changed in the past few years since I first used the program, but I had a lot to learn about learning how to use it. However, all of my new DPTs and PTAs have onboarded pretty easily and they all say it’s their favorite EMR experience to date.

Christopher from DPT Physical Therapy

S4PT

Pros

Good pricing, good customer service, simple platform

Cons

Needs more features, can he slow and difficult to move around certain screens and certain screen sizes don’t work well

Reasons for Choosing Systems4PT

Pricing and how fast you can document

Response from Systems4PT

Replied October 2019

Hi Chris, Thanks for the feedback. We're finishing up development of the updated EMR that was presented in our Executive Webinars. We look forward to hearing your feedback on these navigation updates.

Thomas from DiPaolo PT

S4PT review

Overall, good. It helps to make sure I'm in the black with MIPS. But cons about the software keep me on the lookout for other user friendly programs that will also provide the same level of MIPS support that S4PT does. At some point, competitors will catch up, so hopefully they'll get more user friendly.

Pros

Forced compliance. As an owner, with so many things going on at once, forgetting required aspects of notes is easy. Since S4PT keeps up with all the changes and doesn't let me complete a note until it's compliant is great. Customer support response is very fast. Price. Very affordable

Cons

The ACI is buggy and when it acts up, it really slows me down and makes my clinic look incompetent to the patient. No copy/paste function. You can't take advantage of the AI aspect of the program with patients that don't experience severe or worse problems because it won't auto populate for you the same way it would otherwise. FOCUS is practically impossible to contact. Their emailing system is not user friendly. The process for creating reports is long and cumbersome, especially since there are so many options and no descriptions of what each report is for at my fingertips. No Spanish option for ACI. There's no easy internal notifications that pop up on the schedule that will allow me to know when patient's need new auth or still haven't gotten a signed POC. Often, to save time, I treat patients without opening their note, so these notifications would be helpful on the schedule. MIPS requirements on treatment plan don't always get placed as required and I need to manually enter them before signing note when they should be auto populated

Reasons for Choosing Systems4PT

No time or energy to research different products

Response from Systems4PT

Replied October 2019

Hi Tom. Thank you for your feedback. ACI-P is now being installed on a regional basis. We hope these changes alleviate your concerns. You're welcome to call us anytime with questions about collections. Support will email you the Reports Video Training Library. Please note the pop up bubble (left click patient name), the bottom row shows remaining visits, ending auth. date and remaining net Medicare Cap dollars. All of this information is also listed in the header of each eval, daily note & re-eval. Finally, cut & paste is one of many features that we're adding to our EMR around new year's.

Stephen from Performance Physical Therapy

Our Executive Team reviews every EMR, every two years to insure we're using the best. With the fastest notes, best compliance, increasing reimbursements per visit and now with attractive graphics, nothing is in the same league.

Pros

Systems4's two biggest strengths are Medicare compliance and collection quality. We hired an outside consult to audit our Medicare documentation. Besides sintax, she didn't have criticisms. What's significant is that we document Medicare evals in about 10 minutes. There is no way that we have the time to type the volume or quality of defence that Systems4 offers. Our collections per visit increased through June 2018 vs 2017. Our staff gets a lot of the credit as we now collect over 90% of deductibles and coinsurance on intake.

Cons

I've discussed the software's biggest weakness with corporate. Systems4 is NOT modern or attractive software. It looks dated and battleship grey. Corporate answered that there are dozens of pretty EMRS that are inefficient and non compliant. Their rational is that efficiency, compliance and reimbursements come before pretty. While I agree with this. but appearance matters. They gave me a glimpse of EMR graphic updates coming and problem solved. They are making major changes for MIPS, along with this they are updating the graphics. When this is delivered i will update my "user friendly" score

Wendy from Center for Muscle & Joint Therapy, Inc.

Systems4PT - Excellent forward thinking!

The biggest benefit is the front end loading of information based on the patient's input into the ACI (Automated Check In). At first this was not our favorite move, but seeing how the therapist's time is cut so dramatically, it is very well worth the front end inconvenience.

Pros

What I find the most satisfying and helpful with Systems4PT is their focus on future. They have built a system that looks for the quickest way for the therapist to get through a note, while at the same time filling out all of the insurance (mostly Medicare) requirements. This is HUGE. If our therapists had to type every word that satisfies Medicare requirements they would never finish their day! I hear from very large medical organizations about how much money they have lost (millions) because their doctors did not note appropriately. Thankfully we will not be in that position!

Cons

There are only little things that pop up that are frustrating to our therapists - like the inability to copy and paste. Every software will have it's pros and cons - but Systems4PT outshines its cons by their forward thinking development and assessment.

Reasons for Choosing Systems4PT

At the time - the system worked well and their price couldn't be beat.

Response from Systems4PT

Replied October 2019

HI Wendy, cut & paste is one of many features that we're adding to our EMR around new year's.

Valory from MotionPTG

Systems 4 PT--The Best

Having been the original user, I have seen S4 grow with the expanding business of PT/OT. I have constantly been impressed with the team they have built and how they address the every changing EMR landscape. S4 carefully studies the proposed changes of such as Medicare, anticipates what the EMR needs will be and programs accordingly. They have been so frequently way ahead on implementation--this makes a difference for both compliance and bottom line. Their model increases efficiency and time frames for collections--again bottom line net gain. Having used other systems, I have found S4 to be easily incorporated for both students and new employees. No longer using Systems4 PT has underlined for my whole staff what a complete and efficient system we had!!

Pros

Organization of the flow sheet Logical flow to do the daily notes Enforced compliance to mandated regulations Short learning curve--intuitive flow Management of parameters such as authorized visits, end dates, time frame for progress notes Available metrics for practice management

Cons

now using a different system and I can not remember any negatives

n/a

Jamie from Therapeutic Solutions Physical Therapy

Systems 4 PT saved my practice

Prior to systems we were using quickpractice that essentially was a word program. It didn’t catch mistakes in billing. We would have to re bill a lot, in turn having to pay another person to follow these errors. Changing to systems helped me minimize the need for additional staff saving me thousands of dollars. The charting keeps us efficient and defensible, the management side helps me find where we need to step up our game. The staff is accessible and helpful, always kind and supportive even when we get frustrated.

Pros

Quick efficient charting and reimbursement

Cons

Change is always uncomfortable ; but once we became masters at the system it made us more efficient in all aspects of our practice and keeps our hands on the patients as it should be.

Reasons for Choosing Systems4PT

Best system overall for front desks, back desk, PTs and management abilities. It’s even versatile that I can use for my wellness practice also!

Maxwell from Connections Physical Therapy

S4PT Review

Systems4 allows our clinics and therapists to work efficiently and focus on their patients. We have been with S4PT for 10+ years and it has helped facilitate our growth and development as a practice. I would recommend to any clinic.

Pros

1. Ease for our therapists to document 2. Speed in which our patients can document, automation of documentation 3. Forward thinking developers integrating and implementing programs for MIPS and other legislative changes

Cons

1. Administrative reports including visits, referrals, and billing 2. Copy/Paste feature

Response from Systems4PT

Replied October 2019

Hi Max. Cut & paste is one of many features that we're adding to our EMR around new year's. While admin reports including visits, referrals, billing are available, we understand, with over a dozen locations, consolidated daily overviews of this data is important.

Zvi from TLC Physical Therapy

Much better than my last two EMRs.

VERY HAPPY that we made the change to Systesm 4PT.

Pros

Systems 4PT is a pleasure to work with. This is the first time I have experienced such dedicated customer service with an EMR. Unlike their competitors, they patiently stay on the phone and work through every problem until it is solved. I can say this with confidence because I have used a few of the other popular physical therapy EMR’s in the past. The others advertise and talk a lot about how they will get every dollar and give great customer service but, in reality, they either never get back to you or they’re just difficult to work with. When I call my Software Support Services team at Systems 4PT, someone always picks up the phone, which is really nice. Billing and collections can be a complicated process. In our community here in New York, there are a lot of confusing types of insurance plans with patients having many unclear secondary insurance policies. I feel confident that Systems 4PT’s dedicated collections staff is able to deal with these stubborn insurances. I use their collections services because they aggressively work my collections and billing at a very reasonable and competitive rate within the industry. Systems 4PT uses technology to nicely automate their EMR so that notes are done quickly while still being compliant with payer rules and regulations. Their use of technology allows us to spend more time with our patients. And in addition to answering software questions, they also helped set up software and accessory equipment, and patiently trained

Michael from Advantage

Systems4PT review

We are a small practice with 3 therapists. Systems4PT is our 3rd EMR . The first two were prohibitively slow, which is why we changed. Particularly with Medicare, we found ourselves spending a lot of time on gcodes and PQRS (and the PQRS failed). Systems4PT covers these topics for us, automatically. Reimbursements is a second strong point. Payments are much more consistent, week to week than before. We are two years on the software, reimbursements are over 10% higher than prior. Support is great. I can only relate to our prior 2 EMRs, but Systems4PT answers the phone faster then either of them.

Pros

When the topic of EMR comes up with colleagues, I tell them my documentation is much faster, the computer sorts out gcode and PQRS rules and the computer won't let us submit claims unless they pass the payers rules. I spend my time treating. I spend less time charting today, than I did 5 years ago. I've never heard of another software that does the same.

Cons

Some of the graphics look dated, which I don't really understand. How can you be sooo high tech, but use old looking graphics?

Mary from NFCS

Medicare compliance

I regularly review EMR software, as it is important that we stay on top of compliance and efficiency. When I heard about the recent eval code changes l once again reviewed every EMR to see their approach. If you've done the same you've noticed that most EMR's lay out the complex new rules and then give you multi step check lists to process. These approaches look like they will take quite a while to complete. Systems4PT's work flow was very different. After I documented the eval, their software searched for related complexities and presented them to me. I didn't have to hunt through any lists. This immediately made sense to me because in all of the systems, the complexities have been documented in the evals. It seems like a waste of time to document complexities a second time. What attracted us to Systems4PT was their G-Code and PQRS work flow. Again, these are 80% faster than anything else we've seen. While we haven't been audited, we also don't have rejections and don't have PQRS take backs. The more I look at other software, the more I appreciate Systems4PT

Pros

Compliance is excellent. EMR is by far the fastest I have found.

Samantha from Ultimate Therapy

Systems Review

Overall the system works despite needing upgrades. The customer support has been fantastic. I will not be changing systems anytime soon despite the cons listed.

Pros

The system keeps you compliant with Medicare and authorizations and they are always staying on top of the current changes. Overall the program is not hard to use. I think the company itself does care about its product, compliance and helping PT clinics capture as much reimbursement as efficiently as they can. The owner and VP are actively involved in all aspects of the software and are open to discussions.

Cons

Flow sheet and daily note view and options could use an upgrade, has some unnecessary clicking overall, could have changes to make evals and notes quicker/more efficient and intuitive. Searching for pts on active or inactive therapy list is not efficient at all. Scheduling and front desk platform could use upgrades to make more efficient an intuitive. Admin tools for reports and documentation families could be made more efficient. Slow to upgrade software.

Reasons for Choosing Systems4PT

Price and billing system clearinghouse.

Sharon from Balance Institute of Indiana

Staying ahead of changes!

Giving back time on statistic and monitoring referral sources.

Pros

The continual updating of regulatory changes is most helpful. They keep in mind the time constraints and demands on the therapist's time with regard to documentation.

Cons

Functionality is not always transparent- would be helpful to have access to update manuals. Even if they were online. The manager reports and outcome reports are confusing and at times can seem conflicted. Revenue reports are different between menus.

Reasons for Choosing Systems4PT

Back in 2011 they offered custom documentation, dictation and copy forward documentation saving time

Response from Systems4PT

Replied October 2019

Hi Sharon, Thank you for your feedback. Support will email our current front desk and therapist training manuals. In addition, you will receive the Corporate Reports Video training library as well as the outcomes module workflow. This will clarify which reports track gross charges, vs. reimbursements. Give us a call if this isn't clear. Thanks again.

Jennifer from Alliance Rehab

Practice Manager. 6 Therapists, used S4 for 3 years

Work lists are a lifesaver. Every fd task is listed for us. We used to waste a lot of time on this. Payer rules make sense. Our collections went up since installing. Wile the staff sometimes complains, I love that the system doesn't let anyone sign off unless the payers rules are followed. Scanning is very strong. Our prior system scanned to the desktop and we dragged the files to the patient's folder. It was scary easy to drop the files in the wrong patient's folder. S4 scans directly into the patient's chart. No way to make that mistake. I like that my staff can't log in from home if i dont want them to. Obviously PT's need to, but my old system let anyone log in from any computer. I had part time staff logging in from God knows where and I couldn't stop it. S4 let's us control who can log in from outside the practice. We want more colors on the schedule. They say that's coming. Overall, a great system for us. I'm glad we upgraded.

Pros

Work lists, scanning, payer rules

Cons

Would like more colors

Lisa from Greylock Physical Therapy, Inc.

Our Cash Position Has Never Been Better!

Excellent experience - S4PT has totally turned my business around and we are now making a good profit.

Pros

This software is very user friendly, efficient and works great. We really like how patient intake populates evaluation fields automatically. This saves A TON of time and we get to spend more time treating patients. I can do an evaluation, including a treatment and sign the eval and daily note all within 1/2 hour now. This is a game changer! S4PT billing has also transformed my business. As stated above, we have never had this much cash on hand in the past. I am grateful for this company and highly recommend them!

Cons

This software works well for my clinic. At times there can be a technical glitch with ACI but it doesn't slow us down any since we can click on EBM button and select from there if needed.

Joeseph from Eschman Physical Therapy Lordex Spine Care Center

Systems4PT Review

Pros

There are several features offered that my clinic has benefited from. The most effective feature is that once Therapist and Front Desk documentation is completed, S4PT will prepare the claim, add any modifiers, and electronically submit through the clearinghouse. There is no need for additional keying or review of the claim before it goes out. In addition, the system allows us to follow the claim until it is accepted by the payer. This feature is truly efficient and effective. The turnaround time for payment is shortened. Rejections from the payer are quickly identified, allowing follow up within a week or two from the treatment date. S4PT also includes scheduling. The automation of identifying patient co-pay or any balance to their account. Color codes in the schedule allow the clerical staff to identify when the data entry and documentation is completed and the claim is ready to process. We also have the ability to customize the schedule to fit the availability of providers.

Cons

S4PT has always been receptive to new ideas or suggestions for improvement from their customers. Although I am very happy with their program, as with anything or anyone, there is always room for improvement. A couple of features I think would enhance their system: The therapist daily treatment schedule could follow the same color coding as on the front desk. S4PT has a fax feature. Confirmation the document has been faxed is listed directly on the documentation with the exception of the evaluation. I would like to see this corrected.

Chris from Nebraska Orthopaedic Physical Therapy, P.C.

Systems documentation

Pros

I like that they stay up to date with the ever changing rules of insurance and especially Medicare.

Cons

At times the help desk has been lacking and some of the communication sketchy.

Joseph from Eschman Physical Therapy, Warren, Oh

Satisfied Long Term Customer

It's the best for Medicare compliance

Pros

We have used Systems4PT since 2007. One of the things we like best about the software is that through the years, as Medicare introduces new reporting requirements like G-codes, PRQS and eval complexity codes Systems4PT has responded with workflows yielding accurate coding and thorough defensive documentation. Best of all, each year Systems4PT finds ways to make their EMR faster and faster. It's the most efficient EMR I've seen. Our Biller likes that EMR and billing are integrated in the same database. She can see scans and therapist documentation while working claims.

Cons

Works with Windows or Apple, but not with Chromebook

Pam from Results Rehab

Perspective

Have used S4 for a year and a half. With it we have increased our treatments per therapist by 1.2 visits per day because documentation time is faster. We have increased our collections per claim from $84 to $92. And for the first time since owning y practice I can track profit. So far we are up 8% with profit this year. My goal is 15% profit and I am following 3 goals to get there. I like that S4s consulting is free. Back to my title. Have we fallen off line? Yes. Was it S4's fault? I dunno. Have we needed to update a scanner? Yes. Have these things happened with our other softwares? Of course. Let's all say it together! Computers suck! The internet sucks! Healthcare reform sucks! But amidst all this suckyness we're doing better than ever. And as I speak with colleagues and hear their problems I tell them that I'm in a better place than I've been for several years. That's perspective.

Pros

It has transformed me from behind and under paid to under control and profitable

Cons

Android

Nancy from Balanced Health PT

Systems 4 PT

Excellent. Customer service reliable, answers phones during normal business hours and are friendly and helpful. Now has 24/7 customer service so in an emergency can still reach someone.

Pros

Integrated note writing and billing feature Ability to write notes as a narrative, not menu options Automates Medicare compliance issues

Cons

Still a timely process to write the notes but this is true for all EMR

Reasons for Choosing Systems4PT

I found Systems 4 to be the closest to "my way" of thinking about note writing which at the time was the most important thing for me. Now, after 4.5 years of use I find them to be ahead of the curve with the topics of now and the future!

Scott from Fyzical, Berlin, MD

The results speak for themselves. We are happy

Systems 4 is not A+, not perfect. But I give them an A, I haven't seen anything better.

Pros

Collections have always been strong. We’re pleased that our year to date collections per claim have increased $3.65. Systems4PT is helping us improve our reimbursement when all I hear is how bad it is out there from other practitioners. Medicare compliance, severity codes and g-codes are very efficient and well defended.

Cons

Systems4PT’s just released its outcomes module, reporting on data back to 2013. I like that there is no extra charge, but I wish it had been available sooner.

Diana from Smithson Valley Physical Therapy

Systems4PT Review

Point of care documentation is very doable. Evaluations are streamlined. Billing and collections taken care of for the most part especially with the use of the FOCUS team. Lots of reporting available for making business decisions.

Pros

The integration - scheduling, documentation, billing and collections all in one. There are a lot of audit checks built in that protect us from billing or documenting out of compliance or erroneously. A lot of auto population and pre-written or customizable point and click features that reduce documentation time.

Cons

Sometimes timelines for updates aren't delivered on time.

Kathy from Movement Arts Physical Therapy

Systems 4 EMR and billing for physical therapy

Our cash flow has significantly improved. Our charting time has decreased. Our charting is more accurate and compliant Any time we have an issue we are able to get a person on the phone and satisfactory resolution of the problem. They actually listen and respond to ideas that make their program useful to a therapist.

Pros

Customer service outstanding Efficiency of billing and processing of claims outstanding Knowledge of Medicare regulations and cutting edge solutions to an ever increasing beuracracy of paperwork and reporting- outstanding

Cons

Front desk functions and scheduling; this feature is progressively improving

Brandon from Orthopaedic Rehab Specialists

Long time partner

They have partnered with us at every phase and are truly interested in our success.

Pros

User friendly, rapidly adjust to suggestions and industry changes, intuitive nature of it.

Cons

Like any EMR it is rigid and you have to learn and adapt to suggested work flow but for the most part I have been very happy with it.

Ehren from Activecare Physical Therapy

My industry wide EMR search and 2 years of experience with Systems4PT

Pros

I kept my eye on Systems4PT for several years before I opened my practice. I also knew of several successful practices that had gone with them. The capabilities that they had were all inclusive and did everything I needed. Two years later, and I can honestly say that the system has served us well. It has everything my office needs. During this time, healthcare has changed a lot. Each time when Systems4PT responded to new rules or requirements, they did it in ways that don't burden (i.e. slow down) the therapist.

Cons

It isn't pretty. I mean literally. The cosmetics are not pretty. There is constant change. It is annoying, but necessary to keep up with the rapid healthcare changes. There are some bugs, but the fix is always soon to follow. Again, if a bug causes you to not get paid then neither does S4PT, so they are very responsive to problems. If you want beautiful, look elsewhere. If you want to make sure you get the reimbursement that you deserve for busting your hump, then check out Systems4PT.

William from Revive PT

Problems are gone

WebPT was VERY slow, so we searched for faster EMR. Systems4PT is much faster. We have eliminated our PQRS problem. We failed PQRS with WebPT and passed since using Systems4PT

Pros

MUCH faster documentation. Reports let me track profit. Before I don't think I was making profit.

Cons

I'd like to meet them.

Greg from Ashley & Kuzma Therapeutics

Review of Systems

Always support available who are very courteous and helpful

Pros

Adding FOCUS for accounts receivables. Accuracy and communication is the best!

Cons

Could be more user friendly. Constantly need to get out of one screen to get to another. Freezes more than we would like.

Pricing and support staff

Ross from Atlas Physical Therapy

Ross Curnett, DPT

its been great, i wont change and like how they are proactive

Pros

access anywhere, PT speific, built incollections, free updates, ownwer responds to feedback

Cons

some items have too many steps, hard to use on a mac

Reasons for Choosing Systems4PT

much better product, you get what you pay for

Scott from FYZICAL of Delmarva

Best EMR for Physical Therapists

Great experience. Love working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the S4PT team. They are great at collecting from insurance providers.

Pros

Medicare compliance MIPS compliance Custom documentation

Cons

Inability to change schedule beyond 15 or 20 minute intervals.

Medicare compliance

Roger from Accelerated Physical Therapy

From Trepidation to Confidence

Switching from paper to Systems4PT has been a very positive experience. It has made our practice more efficient and documentation is faster and more complete.

Pros

Cons

The lack of common features such as cut / copy / paste or undo.

Reasons for Choosing Systems4PT

Value, 1 system instead of 2 and US based support.

Response from Systems4PT

Replied October 2019

Hi Roger. Thank you for your feedback. Cut & paste is one of many features that we're adding to our EMR around new year's. Regarding 'undo', Support just emailed the workflow to 'undo' prior work to you.

Troy from NPT

System4

Over all this software has changed our practice and I would recommend to anyone

Pros

Customer service is excellent and once implemented the software runs itself!

Cons

Learning curve can be long and limited with the bells and whistles

Reasons for Choosing Systems4PT

Customer service and ease of use

betty from in Motion

Systems review

Love their help desk and that you don't have to wait on hold. Love that the computer does gcodes and pqrs for us. Love that they imported our evaluation templates. Using our own Evals made switching from paper to computer much easier.

Pros

I hate computers, but I can live with this one

Cons

Does not work with XP. We had to buy new computers.

Chris from DPT physical therapy

Product Review

Good. Waiting for more updates from them.

Pros

Ease of use. Ability to work with billing as well.

Cons

Speed of software. Compatability with different computers

Scott from Apex Physical Therapy

October 2014

Lets me focus on patients rather than documentation

Pros

Systems4PT is by far the most advanced EMR out there. I checked out multiple vendors before choosing them three years ago and haven't regretted my decision. By coupling documentation and billing, I am able to focus on what I truly enjoy: treating patients.

Cons

No real gripes. I can call the President or VP anytime if I have an issue.

July 2016

Erin from Eastern Shore Physical Therapy

July 2016

Server Problems, Glitchy, Not Designed with End User in Mind

This System barely holds up for our small outpatient physical therapy clinic. It gives us trouble daily.

Pros

HIPAA Compliant

Cons

SO SLOW AND GLITCHY - It kicks you out constantly because they use a horrible server. Problems connecting to printer, etc.

Lisa from Greylock Physical Therapy

Systems4PT

Pros

The system allows us to spend more time treating our patients and less time trying to figure out how to bill correctly with all the different insurances. S4PT has built all of this into their system and prevents you from making costly errors.

Cons

Documentation auto copies from one note to the next. Still, my wish would be for more cut and paste

Olufemi from Activa Rehab Services

Great EMR

We have been using sys4PT for over 4 years. It has really simplified our doc time and increased our revenue. The transition to the new eval codes was very easy as there was plenty of support. Having billing and documentation on one platform makes your life so much easier unlike what we had before. I absolutely recommend this software.