• Pros

• "Sometimes they get back to right away, other times youre left waiting."

• "None, it appears to be easy but that is just a facade. "

• "None. I didn't like this software. It was awful"

• Cons

• "It would be nice to see the physician during communication even if we didn't want to be "seen." An in-app communication system would be great."

• "The variety of clinicians could use improving. This is more a matter of company development. Otherwise, the software worked great!"

• "hard to set up your account, it kept crushing and I had to call customer service for help."

Browse Teladoc for Health Systems Reviews

Andrew from Blue Ridge Community Church

THE At-Home Doc!

Ive used the Teledoc app for minor sickness issues that can be easily addressed over the phone or by video. Once setup, its easy to initiate a call with a doctor and theyve always been kind and understanding...and fairly quick to call too!

Pros

Well the first thing I love is that it is now free with out insurance plan. Thats awesome and amazing! I also like that they have a quick response time. The app allows you to add photos if needed and you can even do a video chat with the doctor.

Cons

It takes a little effort to setup your account. My biggest irritation is when receiving calls from the doctor, it will come from an unlisted number. If your iPhone security is set to ignore calls from unlisted numbers it can seriously delay your call until you fix your settings. Otherwise, the app works really well!

michele from sacred heart university

works pretty well

convenient for a quick easy script like im sure would be great for pink eye or a rash or decongestant or something small.

Pros

not too hard to set up and use, if you have insurance the copay can be less than your standard office visit.

Cons

no way of getting tests. the care is a bit limited. if you need a test, then I bet you have to pay twice

Easiest and most efficient medical care

It was very easy to use! I am a working mom and dont always make time to take care of my needs. I was able to do this on my lunch break and have my prescriptions ready to pick up on my way home! The physician explained everything so well! I felt like I got more explanation than I have got at my last in person visits! This was so easy and the response times were so fast! My issue wasnt urgent but they treated it like it was!

Pros

It is very easy to register and to make an appointment. Within an hour I had a prescription ready for pick up. The physician explained the diagnosis and medication efficiently and was very easy to understand medication and how to use. They also gave me a coupon for medication in case it cost a lot. This is an amazing service and I would recommend to anyone!

Cons

I have found no negatives with this service!

Timothy from Quantum

Would only use if you have no other choice.

Not bad to terrible. The doctors dont really care, they may answer quickly, but their lack of empathy and urgency is baffling. That, along with the inability to carry over information will make me think twice next year when its time to pick insurance.

Pros

Sometimes they get back to right away, other times youre left waiting.

Cons

You information doesnt follow your login. I had an issue where I needed to have someone look at something but my phone was being repaired, when I signed in on another phone, after all the verification I had to fill it all of my medical history again. Such a waste of time.

User Interface Excellence

I was skeptical when I began using it, but it was so easy, I'm more likey to seek help sooner.

Pros

As a user with multiple kids, I can believe how easy it is to use this app. if one of the kids is sick in the middle of the night, I can have someone helping me within a half-hour at the most and all of their health info is there so I don't need to remember medications, etc.

Amanda from Rockwall ISD

Teladoc as an alternative to typical healthcare

Pros

I love the whole idea of Teladoc! To be able to have the opportunity to speak to a doctor, get a prescription filled on a weekend or at night, and the fact that I dont have to drive when Im feeling sick, make teladoc an incredible alternative to a visit to the doctors office.

Cons

The app is not very user friendly. Its simple enough to make your appointment, but the app could use some work. It would be nice to see approximate wait times and to get easier notifications.

erni from Erni

"go see a doctor"

i was hoping for some more information beyond go see a doctor then getting hung up on, i thought this could be an alternative to emergency room but it what just a smaller waste of my time

Pros

the software worked at about 50%, i really wasnt worried about the software when i was having pains

Cons

they said they tried to rech me via text 3 times but that was not true at all as the appointment was for 10am and thats exactly when they sent the text

Megan from FLVS

Easy & Efficient

Overall, this is a great solution for busy people who need to treat minor health concerns quickly.

Pros

It is very easy to create an account and be seen for minor health concerns. This was a huge time saver and Teladoc allowed me to get healthier, faster.

Cons

I do not have any cons to report about this software. I look forward to using this as much as I can in place of my regular doctor.

WASTE OF TIME

Pros

ease of website, and the idea of an online doctor is great. if you can see one!

Cons

I waited an hour in the video chat waiting room and was never seen by a doctor. About 30 minutes of waiting, I called customer service which had a high volume of calls so I requested a call back. Still no call back and still waiting for the doctor.

Tim from Grand Rounds

Easy To Connect

Teladoc is a fast and convenient way to connect to simple healthcare.

Pros

The navigation was easy for patient use. The instructions were clear. The app design was efficient.