Browse Zingit Reviews

Current customer

Patients like the reminders and are happy with the ability to text the doctor.

Pros

The user experience was great - simple and clear workability. There is an option to receive emails when out of the office.

Cons

Customer support was less than other companies I have used. They are wanted to upgrade to pro version instead of solving the issue at hand. Communication is delayed even by email.

Cost

Kelsi from Peacock Family Chiropractic, a MaxLiving Health Center (formerly Maximized Living Health Center)

Added Value with Zingit

Pros

I love the Zingit honors their long time customers and have added value to our monthly subscription by now offering review prompts instead of just reminder texts to our chiropractic patients we serve! It's been such a blessing to see our patient's positive experiences shared on online platforms that help encourage other to consider chiropractic care at our office!

Cons

This software is 90% user friendly. There currently is a restriction on the # of characters per text sent. This is cumbersome. I do look forward to their platform becoming more user friendly and omitting that character restriction. I look forward to very soon their platform having customization of our new patient appointment texts. Soon our new patient appointment texts will be able to include a link to our new patient paperwork, a link to our patient reviews, our office address, and more details that our established patient visits don't need for their day to day reminder texts.

Reasons for Choosing Zingit

Initially, they came highly referred and we jumped on board to help decrease patient no show rates. Yet, now that they've added features, while staying competitive in price, I'm less likely to switch to another product at this time such as Sked or Review Wave.

Terez from Glencoe Family Chiropractic

Zingit Review

Our patients and staff have found Zingit text reminders to be extremely helpful...when they work. The product itself is a great investment for any business dealing with appointment reminders. However, there are some necessary updates that need to happen on the Zingit side in terms of getting the correct information and making sure the product does what it's supposed to all the time.

Pros

Our patients love the text reminders for their appointments! Our staff likes the ability to text/notify patients from a non-personal number.

Cons

The overall layout of the mobile workstation could be easier to use and navigate. We have also had some problems with text messages not being sent out and/or sent to the wrong person with incorrect times.

Jennifer from The Life House Health Solutions

Text to customer/patients - GREAT for mitigating missed appointments

In the past, we had to call patients to let them know they had missed an appointment. Sometimes we were unable to do that in a timely manner so were constantly, trying to reschedule and keep patients on track. It took quite a bit of man-power. Now that we have Zingit, our missed appointments are significantly less. Our patients love the convenience of texting us to let us know if they need to reschedule or are going to be late. It's great!

Pros

Zingit is very easy to use to communicate appointment times/reminders with our patients. So many people use their text messaging to keep track of everything these days, rather than email or phone calls. Zingit makes it simple to remind patients of upcoming appointments.

Cons

When patients send multiple texts or very long messages, the messages get broken down into separate texts and do not come through in logical order. And if a message has been replied to, but not yet cleared from the inbox, there isn't an indication that's happened unless you go to reply to it and see there's already a reply there.

Reasons for Choosing Zingit

With Chirotouch (at the time) patients were unable to communicate back to us via the text message. 2 way - communication is so important!

Kate from Flower Mound Chiropractic

"I just text patients all day" - Me, everyday.

It is very easy to get a hold of trouble patients that won't return phone calls. The texting aspect makes it easy for them to respond at their convenience and text in for appointment times or rescheduling.

Pros

My patients do love the ease in which they can communicate with me. I appreciate the helpfulness of the Zingit staff. When I call in with a question or an issue, they assist me right away and update me with any changes. I don't know how we survived with out Zingit before!

Cons

I know this is a software thing, but patients will sometimes respond with emojis or send pictures, and they don't understand that the program isn't built for that. Not really a con, but it's just something funny that I deal with.

Reasons for Switching to Zingit

The text appointment reminders were too unreliable, it would stop working over weekend, and so all of our Monday patients would have to be manually reminded. There was no 2-way communications with CT either, so Zingit was definitely the better option!

Travis from Strive Chiropractic

Excellent Service All Around!

Integrating ZingIt has been a very positive experience, and our front desk staff love that they're able to save time by texting patients rather than calling (for missed appointments, reschedules, etc.). Patients appreciate an added form of communication, and we have found that many patients prefer to correspond via text as opposed to e-mail or phone calls.

Pros

ZingIt is fast and easy to use, and our patients love the ability to receive text reminders for their appointments as well as the two-way texting function, where we can correspond via text in real time.

Cons

We wish we were able to customize when different patients receive their text reminders (i.e. 1 hour, 4 hours, 24 hours, etc. before appointments). The Dashboard takes a little getting used to, but is pretty user-friendly once you're familiar with it.

Reasons for Switching to Zingit

We had some issues with reliability (texts not going out to patients if there was an issue with the server), and and we liked the idea of two-way texting with patients to save time, both for our front desk staff and for patients.

Carolyn from Bright Futures Chiropractic

Gets the job done

Less no call, no shows; but it does make it too easy for people to flake out on their appointment if they can just shoot a text and not have a conversation about why.

Pros

I love the ease this allows to communicate with patients. Patients also appreciate the reminders they get. This has decreased the amount of no call, no shows.

Cons

It has recently stopped alerting us when we have a new message so we're missing people's request to change appointment times. If patients type "cancel appt" the software has opted them out of the texting platform instead of letting us know to change the appointment. The layout on the computer has also recently changed and now we cannot read the entire message on the side bar because it is too stretched out and we need to open every single conversation if we want to read the whole thing.

Reasons for Choosing Zingit

Zingit allows automated reminders that sync with our Chirotouch calendar and Zipwhip would've required us to manually schedule them out.

Julia from Mount Pleasant Neck and Back Center

Easy and Affordable!

Great customer service and price. Will continue to use.

Pros

Simple to learn and teach others to use. Others that we looked at overcomplicated the usage and required us to use an adpage which also requires additional money. This is the best option I found for our practice.

Cons

I wish I could be notified on my mobile device when patients text. We have limited hours on certain days and not always at a desktop.

Reasons for Switching to Zingit

Too expensive and overcomplicated for our practice

Karl from American Health and Wellness Center P.C.

Highly recommended

Great experience! I highly recommend this product.

Pros

It allows my staff to easily keep in contact with patients and saves a lot of time.

Cons

I would like if it were a bit cheaper.

Reasons for Choosing Zingit

Had more ability to interact with the patients

Kathy from R2 Medical

Look no further for your sms reminder system this is the one you want!

My overall experience great whenever I need help or a refresher on a feature that hasn't used or it's been a minute the team at Zing-it has been fantastic throughout the time we've been with them, couldn't say a bad thing

Pros

The ease of use and as they have evolved we've been able to use their features to bolster our reputation management and patient recalls.

Cons

Like any other SMS system, you might be looking at, if a patient doesn't want to talk to you they easily type in stop and cease all communication and I think that's a bummer but it's the legal way to offer SMS

Response from Zingit Solutions

Replied June 2021

Thank you, Kathy! We appreciate the kind words and opportunity to help your practice. :)

Andrew from Radiant Life Chiropractic

Easy to Use Reminder System with Great Features

Patients have really liked the text reminders. It has helped with my retention and appointment show rate and now it is helping with reviews.

Pros

I like the ease of use with the text workstation. I recently was upgraded to pro and some of the review and reputation management features are great. I have had the upgrade for two days and have 3 new reviews.

Cons

The only negative is that sometimes I hear from patients that they sent a text back, but I did not receive it on my end.

Features, service

Response from Zingit Solutions

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the awesome review and the product feedback. We appreciate having the opportunity to service you and your practice. :)

Brianne from Live Well Chiropractic

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Patients and Staff LOVE Zing It

The system is easy to use. Our patients love it. Customer service is always helpful. The monthly fee is easily worth the value it brings to the office and patients.

Pros

The system is super easy to use. The automatic text reminders are great. Our patients love them. It is also nice that they can reply to us directly for any changes. The happy birthday automatic texts are wonderful. The system makes reactivations and check-ins very easy for staff to do. I love that you can set them to go out at a future time so you can do them early in the morning or late at night but have them send at a normal afternoon time

Cons

I wish that we could receive pictures. We take care of a lot of pregnant women and they like to send us a picture after the baby is born. People also like to send a picture of their insurance card on occasion. We have had a few issues with the system going off-line and reminders not being sent out, however, customer service corrected the issue quickly and it didn’t affect our day

Kristen from Family chiropractic

Great program and user friendly!

Since we've started using zingit I have less concerns about patients missing appointments because they simply don't remember they have an appointment. Our patients love that they can respond to texts that come directly to the front desk and can handle objectives easier than making a phone call. People are very busy these days. Since adding on pro level we've increased our number of reviews as well

Pros

Easy to use, and love that I can be used on multiple pc's including the option to bring up our account while I'm at home. We now use pro-level and like the add on to get reviews from patients.

Cons

It may seem silly but if the power goes out before the texts have gone out then the texts don't go out. They then have to be forced out at the next opportunity I have to call zingit. However, it's always a quick fix and our patients get their texts

Erin from Drs. Pernell & Jacobs

Potential Money Maker

I thought we had upgraded to the pro version after an email conversation with the support team but we have not had any further contact

Pros

The software is simple to use and integrates with our appointment calendar.

Cons

Patients have commented that the text messages seem unlikely to come directly to or from the doctor.

More functions in zingit

Response from Zingit Solutions

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We read the commentary and a team member will reach out shortly. Thank you for being a valued client. :)

andrew from wasserman chiropractic

Chiropractic Appointment reminder

Helps to keep the missed appointments down to a minimum

Pros

automatically communicates with patients

Cons

Nothing really. It works great. My staff thinks it's great tool.

cost

Response from Zingit Solutions

Replied June 2019

Thank you! We appreciate the positive feedback and are thankful for the opportunity to work with you and your team.

Natasha from HANSON FAMILY CHIROPRACTIC

So happy we switched to Zingit!

Our service was outstanding from the get-go. CSR was extremely supportive and ensured that our needs were met. The general support line is FAST in their response and THOROUGH in their explanation of just about everything. We are very pleased!!!

Pros

Ease of use. Ridiculously AWESOME customer support (unlike their competitors). Reliable. It's so easy to speak with our patients now and we feel so much more connected. We are so glad we made the switch!

Cons

I wish the Front Desk Workstation was a little more savvy. I wish we could see previous conversations more easily so we could refer back when necessary. It would be nice to pull up a patient and see the most recent conversation quickly. The only other con I have is for families. We would love to use the birthday function, but we can't because it only goes out to one family member. I wish it could pull patient specifics so it could send ALL of our patients birthday reminders.

Response from Zingit Solutions

Replied June 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate the vote of confidence and the product wish list. We'll be sure to pass along to the dev team. :)

Jessica from M.Y. Life Health Center

LOVE ZING IT

My experience the past 5 years using zing it has been exceptional. Their customer service is fast and friendly. They are willing to help troubleshoot if there is ever and issue. I enjoy using zingit. The consistency is what is so important to our practice. I would never switch.

Pros

It's so easy to use, and our patients absolutely LOVE getting text reminders. They also love being able to text us when they have to reschedule or have a quick question.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like. I love the consistency of the program. I never have to wonder if our patients got their text messages.

Response from Zingit Solutions

Replied June 2019

We are literally blushing right now. Thank you for the flattering review. We work so hard to provide a great service, and it always feels good to hear the positive feedback. Thank you!

Kathleen from New Life

Zingit helps us schedule more patients

We are able to get in touch with prospective patients immediately after they request an appointment by texting them and letting them know to expect a phone call from us in the next few minutes. Our contact rate has gone up dramatically since using Zingit texting. We're also able to easily schedule existing patients or chat with them about their care without having to find a time that they are available to speak by phone. Occasionally an email address bounces because we didn't hear correctly on the phone. A quick text asking for the email address and we have it in writing - no room for error there!

Pros

2 things we love about this software - having the ability to 2-way text with patients and automated appointment reminders. We can get in touch with people much easier than playing phone tag and automated reminders save time for my team!

Cons

Can't send pictures or emojis. When people text back with a thumbs up, it comes through as a blank text.

Adrienne from Summit Chiropracitc & Massage

No Stress System

We have seen a major decrease in missed appointments and a more successful recall system with Zingit.

Pros

We have used Zingit for years and I can say it has lessened the amount of time our office was spending on appointment reminders, missed appointment follow up calls and just general communication with patients. Being able to communicate with patients in real time via text has opened up a world of opportunity.

Cons

I wish there were a way to easily set up monthly reminders for patients who don't schedule but would like to receive a nudge to book an appointment. I realize that I can be done but the process to do so is timely and frustrating.

Nina from Ontario Family Chiropractic

A useful service that could use a few adjustments

Overall Zingit is a good company. Customer services answers my emails quickly, and they are helpful for the most part. The website is user friendly and the reminders go out 99% of the time with no issue.

Pros

I like that the texts are automatically sent out for reminders and that my patients can reply instantly. Once I got to know the layout it's pretty simple to get to the parts of the website that my office uses.

Cons

I have had patients complain they did not receive the appointment reminders, I usually look further into it and mainly get the response that nothing seems wrong on Zingit's end. I was also told massages would be able to send out with a separate automatic reminder than a regular appointment, which never happened. Zingit was working on it a few days, but nothing ever changed so I just let it go.

COURTNEY from Wasatch Sports and Family Chiropractic

Notifications to client made easy

Zingit is great. It interfaces with more EHR softwares than anyone else in this industry. I looked at 3 or 4 other companies to do business with prior to discovering Zingit and they didn't work with my somewhat common software. Zingit did.

Pros

Appointment reminders are great. Software syncs up with my EHR records following HIPPA laws and reminds patients of their appointments. This reduced the no-shows by 40%.

Cons

The user interface is a bit out of date. Sometimes it is slow to respond and it doesn't have some filing or organizational things that would make it run smoother. A little cluncky but functional.

Reasons for Choosing Zingit

They interfaced with my EHR software and the other companies did not. They invested more into the user interface and less into software development.

Donna from Musacchio Chiropractic P C

Text Reminders

Zingit has been a great company to work with. Not only is the cost very affordable for what we need, the customer service is great as well. Any time I have had an issue with the system , I have been taken care of in a short period of time. The software/service in itself has been a huge time saver in our practice. It has also helped tremendously with patient communication.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. I am not a techy and find this software simple.

Cons

What I like least is the field of characters allowed in a text. I feel like there can be more.

Reasons for Choosing Zingit

Zingit was very cost effective for their service. The program is super simple and that made sense,

Mark from Wheaton Family Chiropractic

Keeps us in touch in a New Era

Zingit helps us reach out an touch our patients with gently reminders, birthday greetings, or just to rescedule an appointment without picking up the phone. Things work differently in the Era we live in and people don't answer the phone as easy as they do text.

Pros

Fast and easy communication in the 21st century.

Cons

Sometimes other people get the number we use Zingit from and they get all kinds of offers on their cell phone. It isn't from us but we don't have a dedicated line.

Reasons for Choosing Zingit

Meeting them at seminar and other Dr. Referrals made the difference on why we chose Zingit.

Candy from Next Level Chiro

Would highly Recommend!

Using Zingit has saved us tons of time of being on the phone! We can send a message quickly and not be on hold or waiting to leave a voicemail. Patients love it too. Many patients will answer a text before they listen to a voicemail and return a call.

Pros

Zingit is so user friendly! You don't have to do extensive training to get it going and if you ever need any help, they are very helpful and easy to contact. You can text, send Happy Bday messages, set up appointment reminders, and much more!

Cons

There are none! We love everything about it.

Heidi from Art Of Life Chiropractic

Wonderful Customer Service!

Pros

We have been using Zing-It Solutions for a while now. We love the ease of the product. It is interactive and very user friendly. We are often able to contact patient via text much more easily than traditional phone calls. We especially love the customer service we have always received. They take time training their team.

Cons

The new reviews platform has a different "Short Code" number for their review requests. Patients, unless notified in advance" seem to this it is spam and do not follow the link.

Joseph from ADIO

GREAT HELP AT FAIR PRICE

Pros

The software is very well automated and sends out the messages as you schedule them.

Cons

At this time it only come in english. We have many spanish patients and Zingit will not check our software to decide which to send the selected language message. Seems like an easy fix since they are already linked to the software and the software ask to select a language. Also I wish there was an app so we could respond to text when the office is closed and we are not online.

Response from Zingit Solutions

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate your insight.

Deborah from Brandywine Total Health Care, Inc.

Zingit reduces no-shows for appointments

Pros

I love the automated text reminders that go out to our patients each evening about their appointment the next day. Patients are able to respond to the reminders to confirm, change or cancel their appointments, which is an efficient use of their time and ours. Calling to leave a message frequently does not connect on a timely basis with our busy patients.

Cons

I would like to have the option to send an additional reminder on the same day as the appointment.

Heather from Synergy Chiropractic

Our customers love Zingit

Pros

Easy to use. In today's world texting is the easiest form of communications. Our customers use Zingit to communicate cancellations, arriving late, change in schedule etc. So often a text message feels less intrusive than a phone call. Our customers comment all the time that they love the reminder text system.

Cons

I know this is user error, but I can't figure out how to send a text blast to everyone in our system. Maybe our program isn't set up for this.

Crystalin from Tree of Life Chiropractic

Chiropractic Office User

The customer service is awesome! If I ever have a problem, which has only been twice in 2 1/2 years, they were prompt at resolving the issue, and they very friendly as well.

Pros

You can send free form text, and the option to send text in the future.

Cons

When you type in the patient's last name into the search field you can't hit enter, you have to click on the "search" button. Which is really not that big of a deal, just a bit annoying, because most software programs I use in this field has that option.

Response from Zingit Solutions

Replied June 2019

Awesome constructive feedback. Thank you!

Mohamed from Health 1st Center

Must have to help grow your business

Pros

I love it. It helps remind the patient about their appointment. If we have change of hours it will send a quick reminder. It helps re-activate old patients. It helped a lot getting google reviews from old patients. Also, it asks our patients to write a review for us.

Cons

Nothing I love it. Keep everything the same. IF there is anything new please let me know.

Response from Zingit Solutions

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to help your practice provide a more efficient patient journey.

Kara from McAuliffe Chiropractic

We love Zingit!

Pros

The ability of the person to reply and have a conversation with us via text as opposed to just reply Y/N for if you'll be able to make the appointment.

Cons

When the patient replies cancel referring to their appointment, the software opts the patient out of the messaging automatically and it's difficult to opt them back in again. Also, the software doesn't always pick up the correct phone number.

Response from Zingit Solutions

Replied June 2019

Thank you! We appreciate the kind words and suggestions.

Anita from Total Health Chiropractic

Zingit

We have patient appointment reminders set-up and we have less missed appointments due to Zingit! Customer service has been amazing to help when we've needed help! Great company!!

Pros

The automation of Zingit is great! Once we set it up it has been maintenance free!

Cons

I really don't have a least if I had to pick one it would probably be the cost of it. :-(

Reasons for Choosing Zingit

We loved the ease of use...once it was set up and going it happens automatically. We also like that we are able to respond by text to our patients! Patients LOVE the text reminders and Happy Birthday messages!

Jill from Adams Chiropractic Offices, Inc.

Patients LOVE Zingit

Appointment reminders and recalls are done automatically. Cut down on missed appts due to reminders going out the day before. We are very happy with zingit and, most importantly, the patients LOVE it!!

Pros

Seemless...........other than the initial set up, we don't have to do a thing. Most important is the fact that our patients LOVE the text reminders and being able to communicate with our office via text.

Cons

Really can't think of anything we don't like.

Tim from Grade-A Family Chiropractic Center

A Good Product

I used this product for 16 months, no issues at all. Then, we updated our other software. Whatever happened, they stopped working together and my clients started getting texts when they weren't supposed to and other clients were not getting texts when they were supposed to. Likely not a zingit problem, but unfortunately I had to cancel the services as it started to cost me business.

Pros

I liked that I didn't need to worry about logging into something every day to make sure the text reminders went out to clients.

Cons

For some reason it stopped working with my other software. Not a zingit problem though.

Clinton from Backbone Wellness Institute

My patients rely on Zingit

Consistant product with a friendly and efficient support staff.

Pros

In today's world noone wants to answer their phone, but everyone has 3 seconds to check their screen for their appointment reminder. They come to expect their reminder and our show rate has really improved.

Cons

I wish that patients could text to my landline.

Response from Zingit Solutions

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate you!

Tina from Power of Life Chiropractic

Zingit makes my life easier

Excellent experience. I can simply communicate with patients with a click of a button. As a front desk receptionist, I find most people ignore calls and don't even check voicemails anymore. This is saved me so much time and sanity!

Pros

I love all the features Zignit offers but the #1 thing that stands out is their customer/tech support. If i have any question, concern, or thought that pops into my head, I just call or email and they get back to me so quickly and thoroughly.

Cons

I currently can't send a message to a group of people at once, I have to manually send it one at a time to each person, which is very tedious and time consuming. I do believe they are working to change this feature soon though.

Jackson from Upper Cervical Clinic of Northwest Arkansas

Decreased our missed appointments significantly!

Pros

Ease of use. It is so convenient for patients to receive appointment reminders, messages, promotions, etc through text and then be able to text back! It has decreased our missed appointment percentage tremendously by allowing us to easily communicate to patients during times that they can't receive calls.

Cons

If you have the ability for patients to text back, you have to have staff dedicated to answer those. So, it can be time consuming, but that is not Zingit's fault. Great service.

Kristin from The New Art of Chiropractic

Helpful service for our Chiropractic office

Pros

I love the ability to be able to text back and forth with patients in real time. The software itself is easy to use and I've been very impressed with the customer service and tech support. Anytime I call or email with a question or issue, they either handle it immediately or get back to me within a couple of hours. Being able to request training at anytime for refreshers or for new staff members is also a plus.

Cons

Unfortunately, our current practice software doesn't integrate with Zingit. So we have to manually go in each day and upload a report to provide the data Zingit needs. This has caused a few issues because if our front desk person forgets or uploads something incorrectly, the system doesn't work like it should. But with in-house training, we are ironing out those user errors. If in the future we update our practice software, we are looking to get something that will integrate with Zingit and then I think our experience will be super.

Dawn from West Knox Chiropractic, Dr. Alan Lensgraf

Best 3rd arm I have ever had!

Wonderful!! Fress up time that was used to make phone calls to patients!

Pros

Easy to use and our patients love the ease of replying via text! And being able to schedule out message to patients is a huge bonus! Being able to have preset message makes it easy to just click and send!

Cons

Not one thing I dont like about this software!

Jennifer from Kloor Chiropractic

Solved our problems

Overall we have had a positive Zingit experience. Customer service has been quick, responsive and always helpful in solving problems quickly with little to no hassle.

Pros

Zingit was able to bring us reliable service that we can trust our patients get their text message reminders. We also no longer have trouble with certain cell phone providers not being covered.

Cons

We wish we were able to customize when the patient gets their message according to their preferences such as an hour before or the day before.

Susan from Frain Family Chiropractic

Zingit Review

Pros

It is easy to use, reliable, and has great customer service.

Cons

Although the service is great, the cost is very high.

Reasons for Switching to Zingit

The previous software wasn't as reliable.

Elbonie from Loving Care Family Chiropractic

Great patient tool

Pros

Its great to have a tool that I can reach my patients quickly about upcoming appointments, birthdays or last minute emergencies, Zingit has taken the guess work out and lets you set the system to work for you.

Cons

The product overall is good, so I guess the initial setup can be a little tedious, and also adding in new patients to the system. But in my opinion I understand that these are things that just must happen for the system to function.

Stephanie from Carolina West Clinic of Chiropractic

Good even with our odd glitch

I love Zingit.

Pros

I like the ease of communicating to patients. Most people don't answer calls like they used to. Text messages are simple and easier for patients to respond to during their busy day. It's not just a reminder service, it's a full communication service.

Cons

Our office had a change of server computer. That required a lot of extra work on Zingit to get corrected. There was a lot of trial and error but it did get solved after a few weeks. Honestly, the worst part is that our patients and office rely so heavily on the service that when it's down it makes a huge impact on patient attendance.

Jennifer from Ignite Family Chiropractic

Love Zingit!

Zingit makes it simple for our team to stay in contact with our busy patients through text messaging. We get so much more interaction with our patients through the text system than we ever did with phone calls.

Pros

I love the ease of use. Zingit automates our appointment reminders and makes it super simple for our patients to stay on track with their care!

Cons

I wish we could send out individual videos to patients or had an app on iPhone that allowed us to attached videos to our texts.

Tiara from Axe Holistic Medicine

Happy Customer

I have greatly enjoyed this system especially considering our previous system was a disaster. We are pleased with all the staff we speak with and the help ( while frequent) is always very responsive.

Pros

easy to communicate with patients and pretty simple to understand and user friendly.

Cons

It seems to always have an issue with the way or office appointment system is set up and so i have to call in pretty regularly with appointment reminders that are going out wrong.

Heather from Dwyer Chiropractic

ZingIt for the win

It was very easy to set up and get started. My team sat in on the training and we were off and running smoothly.

Pros

ZingIt makes it so easy to send reminders daily. It is super easy to have 2 way communications with patients. It has taken so much wasted time of my staff so they now have time to focus more on patient care instead of being on the phone all day.

Cons

It's all great and I wouldn't change much. Not sure if there is an option to add emails to our patients through your portal yet.

Cost

Response from Zingit Solutions

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the great feedback and positive praise. You made our team smile. :)

Heather from Ingbretson Chiropractic

Awesome texting system! Patients love it!

My patients love it, we love it!

Pros

Automatic reminders with the ability to text with patients about cancellations/ rescheduling and whatever we need!

Cons

Initially (5 years ago) we had to manually enter the appointments.

Cost and value!

Tim from Advanced Injury Rehabilitation

No more “forgot appointments “

Pros

The simplicity of use and the end of calling patients to remind them of their appointment. Can access and modify from home or any computer connected to the internet.

Cons

I have no complaints. This software has been great. Only wish it was free.

Zachary from Flex Care Chiropractic

Great company, great product. So easy to use, accessible on the go as well

Love it, absolutely recommend them to colleges

Pros

Easy to use. 2 way texting is amazing. Birthday reminders/cards. Review us texts. Fast and effective customer support.

Cons

Price is a bit high, but the extra features like 2 way texting make it worth it.

Tyler from Cornerstone Chiropractic Clinic

Thank you Zingit!

Zingit helps keep our patients on track and communicate with us easily any time of day.

Pros

Zingit software has made it easy for office to communicate with patients via text. Our patients love it!

Cons

Lack of ease to blast texts to our patients and cost