• Pros

• "The software is fairly easy to use. We appreciate the ability to color-code information."

• "Easy to use. It gives me access to all the rooms in our hospital. "

• "It's great being able to keep client notes all in one place for consistency."

• Cons

• "The only issue we've had is printing a schedule for an individual room. We have found a work around to it though."

• "The way to save different names with the programs can be hard to understand at first but once you get past that it becomes really easy to use."

• "It is difficult to remove medical providers who are no longer with the practice. Administrative function is time consuming and could be made easier."

Browse Office Tracker Reviews

Tamika from Precious Fashions

Industry: Wholesale

An Awesome Scheduler!!

As a company that employs many sales representatives, we constantly have to have inter-company meetings as such, Office Tracker is a great scheduler for our daily conference room meetings. This software informs us of what conference rooms are available and it also has the ability to order need items for meetings.

Pros

The ease of scheduling without schedules conflicting, the availability of conference rooms and the times the rooms are available.

Cons

Office Tracker has proven to be an invaluable tool for our company as such there aren't any negatives to report from the usage of this product. It has indeed been both a time and cost saver!

Jeff from Aqua Lawn Irrigation

Scheduling is a breeze

Pros

Our company has workers that are mobile and do not have the schedule before they leave the shop. The schedule gets adjusted daily and sometimes changes are made real time. It is imperative to have my employees get these changes on their mobile device as soon as it occurs. The labeling allows for customization which through color coding my employees can know quickly urgent appointments or other types of appointments. They can also easily update the appointment thus allowing me to know when it has been completed. The old days of making 100 phone calls a day are gone. So impressed by Office Tracker which is why I have been using this for over 10 years.

Cons

The only downside is you have to have a server or a dedicated machine that acts as the server machine. Most of the time it is no issue if the server reboots or I lose power because I am near the server to get it back up and running however if I am also away from the server and it goes down we are down until I can get someone over to get it back up or I can get there myself. There may be a better way but I just have not explored that yet with their service team which by the way are excellent at responding quickly to my issues.

John from Chico Masonic Family Center

Overnight lost all future event entries with no explanation why.

Pros

Nothing at all... This product is not user friendly and offers no technical support. I also understand the annual fees will be increasing before ou next renewal. I am immediately moving platforms.

Cons

Bottom line to me, the Office Tracker system failed! I see little to no use restoring the existing backed-up version since because when the back-up system was established (on our end) it was not set to overwrite (and, no other software application had any problems with lost data requiring restoration); therefore, any reasonably recent version is non-existent (that part is our fault, I understand). That said, it was our believe that this data was stored in your system. The only reliable option I see is to install Google Calendar and start from fresh since I have lost faith in Office Tracker due to whatever happened to forwardly stored events (past events were not effected)(and the problem occurred over a weekend of non-use). I am extremely disappointed with the product itself and the lack of direct support in place for me as a client. Your product has put our business in serious jeopardy and caused many internal problems. I manage another Lodge as well for which we use Google Calendar and that information is secure. Product support via e-mail and "how to" articles is not a viable option for non-IT individuals. I see no advantage to your product and no effort has been made to point any out. I cannot understand the product capabilities that enticed my predecessor, who paid amount per year, to license this product.

Steve from Telecommunications

Eay to use and great visualisation

Utilising Office Tracker for scheduling Engineers and their jobs it is easy to see their availability and downtime simply by looking at the available 'white-space' (ie time during the day that hasn't been allocated) so that rescheduling/reorganising of jobs can be made to produce the most cost effective solution.

Pros

Easy to use and easy to categorise jobs via label colour makes it such an effective tool to manage the Engineers and their jobs.

Cons

Start-up time while it processes names and events seems to take a long time. Licences being used and allocated over a 24 hr period rather than by connected users. Not so much a 'least like' but as we use it to schedule UK wide Engineers it would be nice to have functionality to be able to group them via, maybe, another column we could use for 'Region', colour-code the names field (not just the leading edge of the entries) so we can quickly see who's in what group and also be able to select them by group (rather than having to use the name pallet and un-tick all the others).

Lindsay from Results By Design

Functional

We use the program daily. Events are easy to schedule, and the ability to list information is abundant. However, it seems that every month or so something breaks, glitches, has to be updated/fixed and it is frustrating. In addition, while the support team is quick to respond, their answers are always short and seem incomplete. I have to ask one or several follow up questions just get my initial query answered - when I feel like they could have anticipated this and been more thorough in their initial response.

Pros

I can easily identify who the event is for, and have all our "employees" listed so that they are easy to select. There is quite a bit of information that can be listed for each event, which is helpful.

Cons

We rely on event reminders, and the reminder system seems to break often, and then doesn't send reminders properly.

Teresa from Newmans Heating & AC., Inc.

Great Software!

Pros

I have been using Office Tracker for about 5+ years. I like the easy use of their software. I like having the multi-user feature. I like that you could schedule for future events. The office staff have always been very positive and helpful, when I have needed their assistance. I would stay an over all "10" product.

Cons

I think the only thing that I find , it when 2 users are trying to schedule the same time for a person. It does not show that something is being typed in. It does have where you cant type in. But sometimes things get over booked due to this. It would be nice when this happens , if something popped up , that such such is typing in that area.

Nanci from Banyan Tree Educational Services

Office Tracker organized our business!

We have many staff with varying schedules and clients. With OT we can see where staff has openings to see new clients. We can also let staff know of any changes in schedule right away. it has made coordinating and communicating about schedules and meetings SO efficient!

Pros

With the latest upgrades, we are now able to see schedules on personal devices like phones. This has made communication and planning so much more efficient!

Cons

We would like a more robust client management system within OT. We have to use another system, so it seems like we duplicate information which requires more time.

Susan from Accurate Title

Great scheduling software

The staff at Office Tracker is responsive to our needs and easy to get in touch with.

Pros

We have used Office Tracker for over 10 years now and continue to find it an easy, efficient way to schedule appointments in our office. We also use the reporting functionality and can track the schedule for years going back.

Cons

Some customers would prefer notices sent to emails but I'm sure that if we worked with Office Tracker on this functionality they could help us put this into place.

Jonah from Jonah Green and Associates

Easy to use, great customer support

This has helped us over many years now with our complex scheduling needs.

Pros

-You can schedule a large number of offices -There is both a web and a local version, and flexibility in pricing -Instructions on how to use the program are clear

Cons

The full web version is a bit pricey, although there are a number of options that are more affordable.

Matt from Aberdeen Captioning, Inc

Long-time user - Still love it!

We use OT to schedule our contractors around the world for Live Captioning and Transcription work. It does a nice job of ensuring consistency and timezone adjustments.

Pros

It works! Pretty simple and uses our SQL for integration into our existing CRM

Cons

A few glitches here and there and upgrading has been a challenge.

Ellen from Schmahl Science Workshops

Scheduling People and Science Materials

We are happy with Office Tracker and have been using it for about 10 years.

Pros

The web based access so that our instructors can see the details of their assignment at any time is invaluable. We also really like the email notification for additions and changes. Many instructors utilize the vcal attachment so that they can integrate our assignments with the rest of their lives. The client software provides easy viewing of many schedules simultaneously for quick decision making when re-assignments need to happen.

Cons

We would like to have more customize-able fields so that we can track materials with specific entries in the database rather than narrative in the agenda field.

Josephine from Mid-Atlantic Surgical Assoc

Office and Operating Room Scheduler

Our office likes using Office Tracker. It is easy and problem free. Tracker is used to communicate with each other in the office and with our telecommuting staff.

Pros

Software is very easy to understand and use. We have not had a major problem or lost a schedule. There is no need to call for service.

Christy from Penn State Extension - Adams County

Overall I am pleased. Just some little changes, like the one mentioned above, would make it even better

Pros

It is easy to maneuver around to check dates quickly. It is easy to print out a report of the meetings for the week also.

Cons

I don't like that if I schedule a reoccurring meeting that if one date is not available that I can't just exclude that date and schedule the rest; or I wish it would give me the option to move that meeting to another meeting room. Right now if this happens, I have to schedule the meetings up to that date, then schedule the rest after the unavailable date. It would just be easier to have the option to move that meeting to another room or to exclude that date so the rest of the meetings could be scheduled.

Alan from Good Samaritan Medical Clinic

Great Product for our needs

We like the "Real Time" up to date information available for many aspects of our jobs I.E Clinical updates on patients, pharmacy intake updates, communication records and pretty much everything at ones fingertips and our facility does not use Electronic medical records yet.

Pros

Ease of use, format and speed. Everything pretty much is at your fingertips

Cons

No negatives thus far and I have been the administrator for several years now as well as quasi I.T

Todd from Todd Steven & Associates, Inc.

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Office Tracker and our business

Overall, it has worked very efficiently with our business needs, the support is always willing to help out and walk you through any issues that may arise.

Pros

That you can link the consumers with the staff members and can make changes very easily!

Cons

I wish that it had a mobile app that could be used. This would be helpful for many of our individuals who are out in the field to access the program.

Waverly from Dietert Center

OT 2019 Review

Pros

The ease in the ability to book and view room usage. With 7 departments using rooms and areas in the facility, we are able to successfully coordinate with others to eliminate double bookings.

Cons

Reports are very limited. It would be to our advantage to have the ability to create more reports regarding each room/user for a specific time frame.

Jenny from Family Service & Children's Aid Society

Office Tracker

We have 5 locations and we are all able to schedule at the same time, and we can all see the updated information.

Pros

You can have unlimited schedules; it is very easy to link contacts to the events. You can give different access levels to staff to maintain HIPAA compliancy.

Cons

It can be a little slow when you're waiting for event information to update from the server.

Matt from Premier Baseball

Great Progam for Scheduling

Pros

Office Tracker has mad scheduling at our business a breeze. What we like most is that we can color code rentals and lessons on the schedule, making it less confusing. We also enjoy the recurring feature because it saves time on scheduling.

Cons

Overall we enjoy Office Tracker and have nothing we least like from the program

Heidi from Eastern OK ENT

Scheduling

Pros

We use the software to calendar our surgery schedules. It allows multiple people to view and make changes as necessary. It also tracks the last person making changes. It is easy to set up and customizable.

Joseph from Lefty's Sports Academy

Ease of use

Overall we are very pleased with Office Tracker and look forward to investigating other uses for the product.

Pros

We have used this software for more than 10 years. It is very easy to use. Office Tracker Customer Service is always available and very knowledgeable.

Cons

Can't think of anything at this point. The software is extremly easy to use.

Ryan from ABC Driver Education

Office Tracker Keeps Us Organized

Pros

We can easily switch between employee's schedules and make changes quickly. Our employees are able to view their schedules online as needed.

Cons

The program tends to be a bit slow, and our desktop computers often lose their connections to the server. We also experienced bugs after the last update.

Brad from Aaron/Stokes, Ltd.

Industry: Broadcast Media

Ease of use and calendar view

Pros

Ease of use and calendar view. Most other packages were either glorified calendars with no ability to put separate rooms in distinct columns, or were overly complicated and expensive project management packages.

Cons

Annual price keeps going up with little change in functionality.

Adam from Booth Movers LTD

Making it Work!

Overall it does a nice job of keeping track of our daily agenda for multiple operations.

Pros

OfficeTracker is very flexible an easy to use. Training is quick and simple. Changing appointments, updating capacity and making revisions are effortless.

Cons

We wish this integrated with software more.

Elizabeth from Cornerstone Church

Office Tracker

Pros

We have enjoyed the ease of access in scheduling the meetings we need to and keep track of them. It's accessible and able to recall past information easily which is very important to us.

Cons

There hasn't been too much that we haven't enjoyed about this software.

Susan from Morris Tutoring Associates

Scheduling Software

We use Office Tracker to schedule student sessions with various tutors in our tutoring center. The ability to color-code tutors, students and timeframes is most helpful.

Pros

Cons

It does not integrate with Google calendar.

Randy from Ripley's Believe It or Not

Office Tracker is an important part of our business.

Pros

We have 2 locations with group tours and the product makes our group sales office more efficient. Both sites can see and edit information easily.

Cons

We've used the program for so long now, that it's just an important part of our business. There are no complaints.

Monica from Sleeptech Homecare Services

Review of Office tracker

Great

Pros

You can use colours to denote types of appointments

Cons

It has a flaw in it where if you log in remotely you can get someone else's schedule and even though we have applied their fix - it is still happening and no resolution - so you have to reset your schedul.e

Traci from Active Kidz

We use it to have a big picture view of our parties. The color coding works really well to tell a story without having to read every detail

Pros

How easy it is to use for staff. Also, great to distribute schedules to on the go staff.

Cons

I love everything about the software. great product

Peggy from Amherst Communications

Happy Customer

Office Tracker gives us the ease to block slots of time so our customer service can set up appointment. We use the Recurring Option to create these slots. Very useful tool.

Pros

Easy to use. The ability to color code appointments.

Cons

There really isn't anything that I dislike about this software.

Willonda from Bright Side Opportunities Center

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great Software!

Great software and it allows us to print our daily building schedule.

Pros

Keeps us from over booking rooms while allowing us to see what rooms not being booked.

Cons

Would like to be able to have more staff able to schedule rooms and the next level not be so expensive.

Lisa from Valley SI Precast

Industry: Building Materials

Valley Precast

Pros

It works best of anything that we have tried

Cons

Customer support is difficult unless you have a phone number for support. I have spent days going back and forth on email trying to get help. There are too many steps to accomplish what we need to do.

Terri from LPL Financial

Helpful Tool!

It's a great way to track appointments and updates with our clients.

Pros

It's great being able to keep client notes all in one place for consistency.

Cons

We're happy with this product, any suggestions we have address the aesthetics of it as opposed to the function.

Georgette from The Wynd Centre

Office Tracker

Pros

As a company we are running two separate system incorporated into the one office tracker programme and it is so easy to use and meets our requirements perfectly

Cons

Been experiencing issues with the programme closing after each alteration

Eileen from Temple Sholom

Wonderful calendar tool

Being able to view a day, week or month to see what events are happening in what spaces. It is so valuable!

Pros

The flexibility of scheduling many spaces and many events. Searching and sorting is easy too.

Cons

Some of the light and very dark colors are hard to see.

Jose from THE CHRIST HOSPITAL

Office Tracker

Great application and easy to use. The application makes my job a lot easier..

Pros

Easy to use. It gives me access to all the rooms in our hospital.

Cons

The application sometimes crashes and their is not a reason why. The application can use some improvement.

Carol from Mountain branch Golf Course

Excellent Product

Double booking overbooking, is a thing of the past.

Pros

Very user friendly, great for multiple users with several areas.

Cons

There really aren't any cons we have multiple users, it enables non event staff to check availability when the office is closed.

Cindy from REMSA

Office Tracker for Education Department

Pros

You can use this product online and track whether or not you have room availability from anywhere.

Cons

When you make changes it can affect multiple areas in the program and you might not know that you made changes to the other areas.

Margi from IBEW Local 46

OT review 2019

Keeping track of personnel appts, events, equipment.

Pros

Being able to see multiple personnel, offices, facilities, etc at one time and schedule

Cons

I've used this product for several years and haven't had any issues nor have any of my coworkers.

Crystal from DaVita

Office Tracker

Pros

We like that only some people can edit and everyone else can view. Easy to search and use.

Cons

The view from the administrator and the user are different and print different. Wish the view for everyone looked like the admin user.

Carlos from Catholic Charities

Data/Fiscal Specialist

It does it's job

Pros

Ease of use, The reporting is very straight forward.

Fred from HCB Distribution

HCB DIstribution

I really like it for keeping track of my schedule

Pros

The way you can customize to your company's needs

Cons

When ever I do have an issue. The costumer service is tough to communicate with unless you pay to talk to someone.

Vicki from Making Pawprints Inc.

functional for our company

provides the daily schedule for all contractors to use

Pros

easy to figure out and user friendly, allows many users

Cons

not able to customize as much as we would like and not compatible with other programs (ie QuickBooks)

Christine from Allen County Community College

Office Tracker review

This software has worked very well for our room scheduling and keeping track of all the rooms for any conflicts, works great.

Pros

The ease of using the software, along with the support service.

Cons

The search option is not as friendly to use as the scheduling.

Reasons for Choosing Office Tracker

No decision has been made to make a switch. So far I prefer Office tracker since I am familiar with it.

Stephanie from Pasadena Conservatory of Music

Industry: Music

Pros

Ease of booking and editing bookings. Flexible options or recurring bookings.

Cons

Lack of notification for overlapping booking (i.e. booking two names in one room at the same time).

Michael from Wilde Lake Interfaith Religious Center, Inc

Great basic product

Scheduling the events of our rental facility church

Pros

Ease of use, customer support, basic features

Cons

Cost, annual subscription versus purchase outright, lack of substantial upgraded features.

Robert from Jewish Community Centre

Office Tracker Review

We use office tracker to publish our daily room schedules.

Pros

It is fairly easy to use. It accomplishes our basic goals as an organization.

Cons

Would like more control over the functionality.

Cory from ServiceMaster of Hays

Industry: Facilities Services

Liking Office tracker

We use it everyday , and like it very much

Pros

Ease of use and design and use. Being able to use colors for scheduling

Cons

I need to look in to the mobility of office tracker

Ashlyn from Entertainment

Rentals/Install Company

Pros

We have not found a better way to schedule people and vehicles. Easy to view and add on desktop!

Cons

Doesn't consistently work on mobile applications.

Sean from ISIM inc

OT Review

Pros

I like the color coated events and ability to see the events.

Cons

The display is too rigid. I would like to be able to see more presentations for times

Julie from HomePartners, LLC

Office Tracker Customer Feedback

We use as scheduling system

Pros

Have used this software for many years. Ease of use is a positive

Cons

Number of options available to compromise