• Pros

• "I love that our members have a way to connect and to get information easily! I also love that it is easy to navigate and provide support for our group. "

• "I absolutely love the riser chart functionality. It saves me hours with every performance. The contact information gathering is really helpful, too. "

• "Extremely user-friendly, even for our more technophobic members. Works great on both mobile and desktop"

• Cons

• "The administrative end is a little less intuitive and took a while to get used to. But customer service is excellent, so it wasn’t a big issue."

• "There are times when customer service is very busy ( start of the season ) tough to get answers quickly. Other than that, Customer Service response times very fast. "

• "Our music distribution and payment options are more complex than Chorus Connection is designed to handle. I can make it work, but the setup is a bit unwieldy. "

Browse Chorus Connection Reviews

Sebastian from Hartford Men in Harmony

Industry: Music

Great Product That Keeps Getting Better!

Chorus Connection is helping my community chorus get and stay organized! It helps my members find all their music and important documents all in one place, and it lets them access as needed, versus the management team having to spoon feed it to each individual. It's just a great tool for streamlining our administration, leaving more time to make music!

Pros

I like the the interface is pleasing to use. It is simple enough for non-tech-savvy users to access the important features they need. It is intuitive enough for administrators to quickly make changes and add content as needed, and it is powerful enough to handle lots of different tasks in an organized way that lets my chorus stay organized!

Cons

Nothing so far! It has been a breeze to use, and if I have an issue, Customer support really helps me understand how the product can work for me.

Response from Chorus Connection

Replied November 2019

Hi Sebastian - nice to hear from you and thanks so much for taking the time to review us on Facebook and Capterra! We're so happy to hear that Chorus Connection has been easy to use from both an administrator's and singer's perspective. Our mission is "to connect choruses with their members, patrons, and communities, making it easy for them to deliver beautiful choral music to the world." So we're very glad to hear that your streamlined administration has left you more time to make beautiful music! That's the most important thing to us. Thank you for taking the time to share your story and to recommend us!

Michael from Choral Spectrum

A few features missing

There is a lot of very good things that Chorus Connection offers. The setup and implementation of the software is sometimes confusing and requires a lot of assistance to get it working properly. I don't think we are using the software to its full potential because there are things that I just don't know how to do. But, the staff does spend time helping you to set it up. They are available to answer questions and to help. The staff is personable and friendly.

Pros

It helps to contain all of our membership, calendar, files, and music in one location.

Cons

Some things that should be simple are not. Example: in order to see specific music selections for an upcoming concert, the are many other things that must be done first, but which are found in various places throughout the software. This is the same with collecting dues, and pretty much all other more advanced functions. And, because you setup this stuff only a few times a year, it is difficult to remember everything that you must do to get it to work properly. Also, there are a few key things that are missing. There is no way to send out a mass text to the members. I would also like to see polling, being able to ask a question of the members and see their responses broken down by voice part. Example: Can you sing at 1st Lutheran, on August 1st? or Which committee meeting date and times work best for you?

Sarah from Boston Gay Men’s Chorus

Easy to Master

Pros

Cons

I wish this software "talked" to other software.... build that API! But I also wish it was more customizable, like the option to hide fields or easier to mass update information. Honestly, once you master Chorus Connection, you wish it could do so much more, however, it a great tool.

Melissa from Utah Youth Singers

Industry: Music

Concept is great, needs better use-friendly interface

I am getting less enthused about CC. The concepts are great, but I need other things too, like a place to upload a video and be able to tell who watched it. The ability to assign kids videos to watch or assignments to complete. Integrate one note or something to help with the teaching side of what I do—the rehearsing and ticket side is great. And the billing is so frustrating I might stop my subscription just over that. I can’t adjust things easily.

Pros

I love the seating charts. That is a huge time-saver. I love being able to see the kids photos all together. I like the cheerful logo and the idea of having so many of the things I need in one place. I like that it gives some professionalism to the choir—for the parents. We look “serious,” which we are!

Cons

I don’t like the look of the files and music pages. It doesn’t feel friendly. I want to click on those pages and see buttons for each song that I can click on and get my links and music right there. The pages now are not easy on the eyes. I want a cleaner look—white background, colorful buttons—happy—like the logo and the customer service people! The menus and pages feel small, cramped, and wordy. More clickable buttons please. I make a newsletter every week. I would like to post that on the welcome page and have it be fully integrated so that my singers can click on a video in my newsletter and it will play. Right now it’s easier for me to just use Constant Contact to make my newsletters and post links to what I want folks to use. Chorus connection has ended up being backup for content—a last resort. I don’t enjoy loading stuff on it. My adhd needs larger type and clickable colorful buttons. But the biggest issues I have are 1. The whole concerts linked to attendance linked to music linked to payment is the loveliest concept ever invented but it is insane to use. I am still trying to wrap my head around creating inactive concerts that are actually the rosters for my choirs, and then having to go in and find the magic button to have each kid sing on certain concerts is confusing. That whole system needs a major overhaul. The concept is brilliant, but the program gives me headaches. It isn’t intuitive. And then the billing system...ug. Super confusing!!!

Michael from Rocky Mountain Arts Association

Industry: Performing Arts

Best chorale management software in the market!

We have used Chorus Connection to help singers obtain their music electronically (thus eliminating the cost of printing music and being more environmentally friendly) as well as using this software to communicate to specific groups within the chorus (for example, just the Basses or the Sopranos). Both the artistic staff, the administrative staff and the users/singers all comment on how easy the system is to use.

Pros

The best thing about Chorus Connection is that it is easy for anyone to use - from beginners to experts. The administrative side is also very intuitive. The best compliment I can give Chorus Connection is from our users/singers - over 250 singers use Chorus Connection almost daily and we have had only a few complaints or confusion about the software. The customer support is outstanding - and since the developers of this software are singers from choruses themselves - they know exactly what a chorus needs in chorus management software.

Cons

We asked Chorus Connection to help us process paying dues each month. Chorus Connection developed this feature and we are mostly pleased with how this feature turned out, but we found out that we had to customize this feature since we offer scholarships as well as a monthly giving program in lieu of dues. The reports to show how many people have paid their dues is a bit clunky as well.

Rose from Vocal Harmonix

Great Chorus Management System

Overall my chorus and I are really enjoying the program. I find sometimes the way you have to go about getting things updated or use certain functions is a little confusing, but i'm able to figure more things out in the program. And If i'm unable to figure it out your support team has been great in getting answers back to me. It's helped my chorus consolidate everything (files, music, learning tracks) and streamline a lot of our processes, but there are some features I've mentioned above that I would really like to see added to the program to make it even more efficient and productive.

Pros

I love the calendar integration and it's live feed. I love the members data management that has the individual update their data rather than having to have spreadsheets. We were previously using multiple programs to house our communications, videos, sheet music, files and learning tracks. It's been really helpful to have the ability to store all our items in the same place and have one place for communication.

Cons

There's a handful of admin abilities that aren't available that I find create some road blocks. The inability to link your payment center reporting to quickbooks. Not being able to choose whether the organization or the members pay fees associated with collecting funds through the system. Having to run our payment center on the calendar year rather than a fiscal year like our organization does. Not being able to delete and remove items an admin has entered or added into the system (custom fields, offline payments). Not being able to set re-occurring calendar items so we can set and forget. Not being able to search our members by birthday. More filter options would be great!

Reasons for Choosing Chorus Connection

The live calendar feed and integration was the main reason I chose the system and the payment functions as well as the over all cost was what drove us to pick this system.

Belinda from Houston Show Choir

Couldn't have handled membership growth without it

We have been using Chorus Connection for several years. During that time we have expanded from one choir to three and multiplied membership four-fold. We could not possibly have handled that growth without a solid membership admin tool and Chorus Connection has served us very well.

Pros

Chorus Connection is written exactly for community choirs. So unlike other databases where we have had to mold them to our purpose, this works "right out of the box." We can manage multiple choirs and support teams, and we use pretty much every feature they offer -- email, calendar, payments, attendance, directory, file storage, choir line-ups, and ticket sales. The development team is very open to receiving suggestions for new features -- not that they all can be implemented, but they take the time to get to know their customer needs.

Cons

There are a few features where we have pushed Chorus Connection to its limits and we're waiting to see if our wish list makes it into development. The biggest would be that we haven't uploaded our music library into their database because (1) can't define custom fields, (2) can't import data automatically. So meanwhile, we battle on with Excel. There also isn't a "read only" option for Riser Charts, which means that we can't share that information with our singers until we have taken the time to capture charts in PDF and upload them.

Reasons for Choosing Chorus Connection

The product seemed to fit our needs the best.

J Ernest from Live Arts Maryland/Annapolis Chorale

Industry: Performing Arts

Great product for managing a chorus

My experience has been great and I am glad we use CC. With the exception of the limitations with regard to members I don't have any major criticisms.

Pros

I like the tracking features that allow us to see attendance, seating etc. In recent months we have used the Bulletin Board feature more actively and this has helped our members stay in touch.

Cons

At first I thought it was a little expensive to subscribe to and this kept me from adopting it as early as I first thought I would. When I eventually opted in the Annapolis Chorale and saw it work I was very pleased and eventually opted to use it with the Music program at St. Anne's Episcopal in Annapolis. The one thing I don't like is that the max number of members seems too low for each price point. We would like to be able to keep records of past members longer and find ourselves having to delete and then "re-invite" when they return. We would also like to include members of Annapolis Chamber Orchestra, because much of the info we share affects them as well. This would bump us into another pricing tier which is not possible for us. As a result, it creates a lot of redundancy in our communications through CC. I would recommend eliminating the tiers or at the very least increase the max numbers of members for each.

Reasons for Choosing Chorus Connection

I liked the interface and the ability for selected volunteers to use the product and be a part of tracking and communicating.

Mary from Orange County Women's Chorus

Chorus Management Tool Created by People Who Manage Choruses!

We have eliminated the manual directory for our membership, streamlined our communication with our members, and made access to important files easy for everyone. Implementation was easily achieved. Whenever we've had a question, customer service has been prompt and thorough. They are always open to suggestions for improvements, and we feel that they listen when we make recommendations. The key leaders have real experience managing real choruses, and that makes a difference!

Pros

This chorus management tool was easy to implement and is easy to use. Among our favorite features: member profiles and the member directory; the calendar and attendance tracking; the riser setup; the files area where we keep files for all members as well as files for board members only; and easy communication among the group members.

Cons

I would love the ticket sales function to do two things: (a) make subscription tickets available and easy to use; (b) provide the option to process the payments through our own (nonprofit) Stripe account vs. their (corporate) account at the higher rate. I'd also love to see a music library feature that would make it easy for us to inventory our music.

Reasons for Choosing Chorus Connection

The user interface seemed more straight-forward with Chorus Connection. Chorus Connection provided the functions that we needed--and didn't offer extraneous things we don't need. They offer tremendous value. We definitely feel it is money well spent.

Patti from Virginia Choral Society

Industry: Music

Fantastic tool for our community chorus!

We have found that it is much easier for section leaders to take attendance and for members to access pdf files of music markings and uploaded practice files. Communication with the chorus is improved with the use of the email tools.

Pros

Chorus Connection is an excellent tool for managing chorus members, files, attendance, dues, and more! It is easy to use, and chorus members can easily access files, recordings, and other essential materials. The bulletin board is a great way for members to post information. We have been thrilled with the excellent customer support provided, and can't imagine how we ever managed without it!

Cons

We have not had any complaints in our experience with Chorus Connection. Technical support is always interested in doing whatever is necessary to meet our needs.

Reasons for Choosing Chorus Connection

We chose Chorus Connection over other competitors because we were offered a comprehensive demo that enabled us to ask questions and determine that the product was indeed the best to meet our needs and competitively priced.

Amir from Transpose PDX

Industry: Performing Arts

Wonderful tool, team, and resources

The team at Chorus Connection has been amazing. They've been engaging, supportive, helpful, and insightful, and they are wonderful to work with. Using Chorus Connection has been a game changer for our choir members feeling supported. They can go to Chorus Connection and immediately see all the things they need in one spot. No longer do folx need to hunt around their emails for links, documents, music, etc.

Pros

Chorus Connection does a fantastic job of being a one-stop resource for choir members and most of the things they need. Music is easily available, the calendar function is really clear and configurable, and the member directory is super meaningful. The home/dashboard function is a great way to keep things at the surface for choristers. I highly recommend trying this software out to see if it's right for you and your org.

Cons

There are some specific functionalities that I wish were in Chorus Connection, but none of them are dealbreakers for me personally. You cannot create a recurring calendar event (rather you need to duplicate each one and save as a unique event). Some areas are customizable but others are not currently, e.g. you cannot select which fields show up on the initial member card when browsing the directory. Lastly, the Files section is not super robust and does not allow you to drag and drop or relocate subfolders, so you'll need to be very intentional about how you set up the structure or reach out to the CC team to move mass files for you if you need to reorganize a lot of things. I do also wish that you could host live documents (aka links to Google Docs or Sheets) in the Files section, but anything in Files needs to be a static document. (A workaround for this is to host live docs in the homepage/dashboard.)

Silvia from The Oratorio Society of New York

Overall a great software product for choirs

I believe that overall Chorus Connection is great software product. It does help connect members and keep information all in one place. Even older/less tech savvy members seemed to have understood its functionalities pretty well.

Pros

It's very intuitive and easy to navigate. I like the fact that everything is one place. Best features are the member directory and the front page. Member directory helps tremendously in getting to know choir members. The front page allows a main message to be displayed and important emails to be listed for easy access / retrieval.

Cons

I wish that the bulletin board would allow attachments. I also wish that particularly heavy files could be opened and streamed easily. My experience is that it's not always the case. In quite a number of occasions I had to resort to downloading to my computer video recordings saved there because their streaming on Chorus Connection would halt after a few minutes.

Mary Katherine from Eastern Shore Choral Society

All in one place!

Setting up our Chorus Connection account was a breeze. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very patient and helpful in answering my questions and helping me navigate and learn the program. We spoke on the phone and via emails. I've even had a few of my singers contact Chorus Connection and they have all said their requests/problems were addressed quickly, politely, and professionally. Great company and product.

Pros

Chorus Connection has been instrumental for me in having all my organization's information and data in one place. I no longer have 5 different spreadsheets for attendance, overall membership, specific section information, etc... I love that my membership can log on and get info about their fellow singers. Saves us time and money from publishing a paper member directory. Also love being able to add all music links associated with a specific concert in one place. The Eastern Shore Choral Society is a 90+ member volunteer community chorus comprised of mainly older singers who aren't tech savvy. Chorus Connection is easy for them to navigate. My singers are able to go to one place and find all the resources they need for the semester. Easier for them and easier for me as an Artistic Director. Communication has been streamlined!

Cons

I wish there was a way to handle semester registration. Currently we still use a Google Form for our members to register each semester.

Tim from Sage Singers

A Great Option for Choral Organizations

Customer service is great; recommendations from other choruses to use Chorus Connection because of their good customer service influenced our decision to use Chorus Connection in the first place, and the recommendations were well-founded.

Pros

The members of Sage Singers seem very comfortable utilizing the Bulletin Board feature, which they use often, and the Board of Directors use other features like creating specified-member email groups, posting of Board documents for internal review, and posting organizational documents that are intended to be seen by the members and the public. The Calendar is perhaps our most used feature and becomes even more valuable as we get all of our singers to remember to look there first, before asking for details regarding something about which they have a question. We are even posting the links for our Zoom rehearsals and Team meetings in the Calendar.

Cons

We had to set up with another vendor for ticket sales, because Chorus Connection did not yet have that capability. I hope that this new feature has been a successful addition.

Reasons for Choosing Chorus Connection

As mentioned above, the good customer service. Also, we had an online walk-through to reassure us of the ease of use and the many features available before we made a financial commitment.

Kayln from Denver Women's Chorus

Industry: Music

Accommodates All Of Our Needs!

I've loved using Chorus Connection because it's so user friendly and intuitive. I love the resources available and often find myself coming back to the blog posts because they are incredibly helpful. Customer service has always gotten back to us quickly and resolves any issue in the first try which really helps us.

Pros

We've used other software and it wasn't nearly as user friendly and organized as Chorus Connection. We have quite a few older members in our chorus that struggle with technology but have had a very easy time navigating the ins and outs of Chorus Connection, which has been great. We're able to have everything in one place and that's helped streamline our communication with our members.

Cons

The only thing I would like to see from Chorus Connection would be an app that would make it easier to navigate on a mobile device.

Ora from Oratorio Society of New York

Terrifically useful

Overall It's a terrific product, and very useful to our administrators, our board, and our members. The member directory allows us all to know our colleagues better. The bulletin board feature allows sending out messages of various sortes. The mail feature allows sending out emails to the entire membership, or to specified subgroups. The blog section includes frequent articles, often very useful and interesting, about chorus management, publicity, fund-raising, artistic issues, and the like.

Pros

This software supports our 200-member community chorus in New York City. I particularly like its member directory, which includes names, photos, descriptions, and (optionally) contact information. Before Chorus Connection my chorus was full of a lot of vaguely familiar faces. Now I can really know who people are. I also like the bulletin board feature, which distributes notes to chorus members, and the files and music section, which allows storing useful documents.

Cons

I have no significant issues with the product. The customer support is good, and responsive, and the product has been regularly enhanced throughout the period that our chorus has used it.

Laurie from The Greenwich Village Chamber Singers

Chorus Management SOLVED

The ability to manage the rehearsal schedule, attendance and payments from members has been a huge benefit to me as administrator-- saving me probably 100 hours of manual recordkeeping per year, frankly. The ability to post music files for member use, and the bulletin board feature is what our members like best.

Pros

The ability to easily manage membership information, rehearsal schedules, chorus notifications, attendance records, and dues and music payments has been an invaluable timesaver for us!

Cons

The inability to integrate our donor management records with the platform is a flaw, and some of the features have a steeper learning curve than others, but

Anita from Waterbury Chorale

Chorus Connection is very useful

The biggest benefit of this product has been that choir members know at least my facial recognition, the other people sitting next to them at rehearsal. Prior to this, you would arrive, sing and leave. Chorus Connection has allowed us to recognize people, have their emails and phone numbers and make life much easier. Also, the ability to send out group emails, has been wonderful.

Pros

What I liked most about this product was the ease in setting it up both for the administrators and for the chorus. Most of our members are over 60 and there were few complaints about the difficulty. It was easy to follow to insert your picture and information. As a whole the chorus, really liked having all of the musical files in one place and with the ease of listening to them. A great feature!

Cons

What I least liked was that we didn't know all of the features. I did watch some youtube videos which were very helpful. Until I talked to Brian, I didn't know that we could include our "on leave" members in our group of membership. We often wanted to send messages to all of them, but couldn't since we didn't have their information at hand.

Reasons for Choosing Chorus Connection

I am not sure why this was chosen, other than it was heavily promoted. They did look at other options, but liked the ease for the chorus member with this one.

Judy from TAPESTRY

Industry: Music

The BEST!!! organizational tool for our choir.

I met the fabulous folks of CC at Chorus America conference last year & they explained things so well, & answered my questions. They continue to be a great resource as we encounter challenges. Even if they do not have appropriate product- they always have good recommendations.

Pros

We had several programs for different functions & were always having to do things 2-3 times to get them into right place... emailing our groups was a total mess... files & documents were a mess... checking attendance, keeping up with inquiries & new members was cumbersome... we had so many ways of collecting dues... we had to do all kinds of files for music study files... UNTIL we got Chorus Connection! oh, we love the ticket sales feature.

Cons

I do wish it had a Donor Base function. More storage - like for concert recordings, music library.

Reasons for Choosing Chorus Connection

Had exactly what we needed. I would & have recommended CC to other choral organizations.

Beth from Nashville in Harmony

Game-Changer

Pros

Chorus Connection changed the whole shape of managing our organization. We have 120 active singers at any given time, and had no central structure in place to handle tasks like tracking attendance, collecting member dues, and communicating with everyone. We have been with Chorus Connection for five years, and during that time they have responded to upgrades we requested, and their customer service is fantastic.

Cons

We still need a place to manage donors and development, but that's on the horizon.

Lisa from San Diego Master Chorale

Industry: Music

Chorus Connection is a MUST HAVE!

We love Chorus Connection and cannot live without it. It's extremely intuitive and the customer service is amazing (thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]).

Pros

This software completely streamlines the communications with a choir. It gives a one-stop-shop access to information for all of the choir members including a calendar (which they can sync to their personal devices), ways to track attendance, places to post files, mp3s, and PDFs, and so much more!

Cons

I do like the new ticket feature, but I do think it's important to track our patrons. Certainly a patron database is very complex, but if it could integrate with Arts People or other donor management softwares I think it would be amazing!

Robert from Red Blazer Men's Chorus

The software Program is Amazing

Chorus members use for Calendar, announcements, learning tracks, music. It has far exceeded all our demands.

Pros

Simple to install, set up and use. We've used countless programs, spreadsheets, Dropboxes in the past but this puts everything neatly together. We have a lot of "older" non-computer savvy members and they rave about how simple to use!! It gets all files and music in one place for all to access. We just love it.

Reasons for Choosing Chorus Connection

Chorus Connection seemed much easier to use

Richard from Portland Gay Men's Chorus

Chorus Connection - qn evolving product

Overall this has been an amazing product. The chorus was resistant initially to adopting this program but it has now become an integral part of each member experience. It is a useful tool and the ongoing evolution of Chorus Connection makes it more relevant to the chorus.

Pros

Overall ease of use - functionality of the product - organizations willingness to address service gaps when they arise.

Cons

The time it takes when functionality issues are brought to the forefront and when they can be addressed and resolved.

Linda from St. John's University

Amazing Solution Developed by People Who Understand Chorus Life

I truly love Chorus Connection. It's been a game-changer for our small, member-run choir. Amazing.

Pros

The customer service team is SO responsive and friendly, it makes everything so much better. The platform itself is outstanding. Has pretty much everything you'd need in a very easy-to-use format. But if there is something missing, the customer support team goes out of its way to try and make it happen for your.

Cons

My only issue is that I don't always love the spreadsheet export options on ticket purchases because if you don't select "Will Call" the list that is generated isn't 100% user friendly for a door list. But that is SO minor, there are hardly any cons.

Response from Chorus Connection

Replied November 2019

Hi Linda, thank you so much for this positive review! The Chorus Connection team works very hard to achieve the things you have pointed out - excellent customer service, easy-to-use product, and a product that really "gets" what choruses need. Thank you also for your feedback on the ticket sales report - we will report this information back to our product development team for future enhancements. We're so happy to be working with you and we really appreciate the time you took to leave this review. Thank you!

Stephen from Griffin Choral Arts, Inc.

Connecting our Choral Community

Chorus Connection has helped our community chorus remain a COMMUNITY between rehearsals. The singers like being able to browse the directory and learn more about their fellow singers. The section leaders like to have an efficient way to record and submit attendance. For me, the director, it puts information and records at my fingertips in an organized and easy to manage format.

Pros

I appreciate that Chorus Connection handles nearly every aspect of choir management, including calendar, attendance, communication, dissemination of digital materials, membership, collecting dues and other payments, seating charts... It is comprehensive, and I believe the developers are always looking for improvements and increased functionality.

Cons

Because of the potential and power of the software, there is a learning curve. The tutorials are helpful and I was able easily get someone on the phone to walk me through the set up and troubleshooting.

Rebecca from VOX Femina Los Angeles

Industry: Music

Chorus Connection is the best!

Excellent.

Pros

Chorus Connection has been a fantastic tool for our singers. It allows us to keep documents, recordings, member info, dues payments, all in one place and it has been super easy for our singers to use.

Nick from Cantata Singers

Industry: Performing Arts

Easily the best solution.

The team at CC is terrific. From sales to setup, they're with you every step of the way to answer questions and generally be helpful. Highly recommended!

Pros

For those of you who are used to running your chorus management through a convoluted series of docs and spreadsheets, Chorus Connection is a life saver. A one-stop program where everything can go - music, correspondence, roster management, riser diagrams, etc. - is incredibly helpful for the busy folks (chorus managers) whose time and attention are being pulled in multiple directions. What did I like most? For a small investment, I was able to free up a lot of staff time for other impactful efforts.

Cons

Setup, while not impossible, has a learning curve. However, the investment is worth it. Like anything else, time spent properly learning the system up front can be considerable, but once you know the ropes, you're off and running. Be prepared to earn it, though.

Ashley from Chandler Children's Choir

Good solid Choir Management solution

We feel our choir families have benefitted from having one portal to go to. It's been great to consolidate information in one place. It has also been a great help from the administrative side to keep everyone organized. I have also really enjoyed the community that Chorus Connection fosters amongst it's users. They share really great resources.

Pros

We really like using the Music section to distribute our practice recordings. This has saved us so much time and energy. The Riser charts is our other most-used feature. We went from post-its on construction paper being able to drag and drop images. It has been a great feature.

Cons

We are a children's choir and sometimes the relationship between parent/child feels a little clunky. However, we greatly appreciate the customizations made to accommodate a children's choir.

April from Seattle Choruses

Industry: Music

Amazing tool for keeping a large volunteer organization connected and informed.

Our organization is large for a community chorus, over 500 active singing members, and this is the best software for keeping our documents and people informed and organized. Works well and keeps everyone on the same page. The bulletin board is great for announcements. The member directory is easy to use, with a dynamic search tool -- search on first name, last name, section, role. Fabulous!

Pros

Organizing files for committees and administration, and ability to export information easily.

Cons

Sorting by last name only when taking attendance. It would be nice to have the option to sort by first or last name.

Jamie from Colorado Springs Chorale

Industry: Music

Chorus Connection GETS choir management!

Chorus Connection staff is great. They are prompt, helpful, and very fun! They've worked really hard to help us solve any issues that we've had.

Jim from Hill Country Singets

Industry: Music

Exceptional value for your community chorus

Pros

The software covers every aspect of the chorus from music to schedules to riser positions. Previously, finding communication to and among members of the chorus and board was an exercise in files, spreadsheets and emails - usually a huge waste of time and frustration. With Chorus Connection, everything - - and I mean everything - is in one place. I’m really glad we installed this software

Cons

There could be more variation on setting up the ticketing software but then again we only set it up once for the recently cancelled spring concert.

Reasons for Choosing Chorus Connection

It was obvious chorus cone room was a specific vertical product for choruses.

Paul from Gay Men's Chorus of Washington

Best option out there

I've been a member of two large choruses and a small ensemble, so I've used a lot of the options that are out there, both as a user and as an admin. Chorus Connection is without a doubt the best one out there, and they continue to rollout new features and improvements.

Pros

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. The music file organizing can use a little work, but it's not been a problem, and probably no one cares but me.

Matthew from Joyful Noise and UUChurch of Worcester

Help for managing choruses

For someone in charge of a small choir, this helps organize everything you need in one place. It was a lifesaver for me.

Pros

In a single program, handle all communication and sharing of music and musical elements. Almost everything one would need to handle a small or large chorus is a part of this smart and relatively intuitive program.

Cons

Love it.... in an era of distance choirs, a feature that allowed for assembling virtual choirs would be a dream.

Marion from Sing Portland!

Industry: Music

Good service, but make features more self explanatory

Best there is.

Pros

Data connection (membership, payments, attendance)

Cons

Not all very self explanatory. More entries could be link (membership, attendance, active and inactive concerts, groups)

Support

Steven from St. Teresa RC Church

Amazing Choral Management Software

Overall it is very positive. I’ve been using it a little over a year and I’ve been very satisfied. I would definitely recommend this to my colleagues

Pros

The system is very easy to use. It has all of the features that I have been looking for in managing my choir and repertoire. I like the customer support team as they periodically reach out to me to see how everything is going and are extremely helpful and go above and beyond

Cons

I really don’t have anything that I don’t like. Maybe just the lack of a native mobile app

Michael from Voices of the Desert

One ring to rule them all

I love working with a team that knows chorus operations. Initial setup collaboration is a bit bumpy for folks not in USA East Coast time zones, but it works. We are actively and effectively using the product, so the experience using the existing processes shows that they function effectively. We used to use an extensive search engine company to manage chorus administration, and still do to an extent, but Chorus Connection is a MUCH more fluid and consistent experience. I have nothing but good to say about the people, product, and processes wrapped up in the Chorus Connection package experience.

Pros

Centralization of data, ease of access/use, interoperability with external calendar options.

Cons

Documentation or 'how to's' is a bit scarce and high level, however in cases where documentation has improvement potential answers to questions are ALWAYS provided by Chorus Connection support staff promptly and accurately.

Kris B.

Lance from Memphis ChoralArts

Very Easy to Use

Helping us streamline the administrative functions of running a choir

Pros

Very user friendly! We were able to very quickly get our singers on board because it was so easy for them to get started with Chorus Connection

Cons

The one feature it’s missing that we were hoping fir with this type of product is a choral library inventory and management aystem.

Reasons for Choosing Chorus Connection

Ease of use and superior features

Dianne from Rio A Cappella

Industry: Music

Love this tool to get my chorus organized

My chorus knows exactly where to look for information on what's going on with our group.

Pros

I love the calendar, the email function, and the music storage functionality.

Cons

The ticketing function needs some work but has some great potential.

Reasons for Choosing Chorus Connection

Cost and ease of use. As the director, I love it.

Erin from Pittsburgh Girls Choir

Industry: Music

The customer service was great - just wish some of the integrations were easier like importing Google Calendar and a sign up.

Pros

We liked the ability to track attendance.

Cons

There was no way to integration a sign up for volunteers.

Susan from Windward Choral Society

Much Gratitude for Chorus Connection

Phenomenal. I trust this organization, their customer support is the best out there, and my singers appreciate the ease of use of the software.

Pros

Ease of use and Customer Support. It offers exactly what we need as a 100+ voice community chorus.

Cons

I'd love to be able to upload videos. I wish CC had a Registration Form that newcomers/inquiries to the chorus could use.