• Pros

• "software was great, easy to set up and easy to use for both myself and my clients. "

• "Very good system, fantastic for the members and for my staff. Brilliant functionality for the current pandemic. Superb customer service too!"

• "Lots of helpful features. Great for turnstile access integration. Great for class bookings and adding on demand content. "

• Cons

• "Sometimes the system does not function well on mobile phones as you cat see the full screen, this however could be me haha!"

• "The software takes a little to get used to however the staff are always there to assist and once you get used to navigation it makes you appreciate the hard work they've put behind it, very impressed!"

• "Like all software there are things that could be improved to do with setting up memberships and how payments are taken, but this software is a lot more flexible in that respect compared to others "

Browse ClubRight Reviews

Victoria from WIGHT FIT LTD

Easiest & best!

The guys at Club Right have wanted our custom from the first day I met them. They’ve been interested in our gym, and it feels like they’re an outside part of your team, by wanting you to succeed, plus they are so easy to contact should you have any issues or questions. There’s an online chat/conversation that you can pose a question about something on your software and you’ll get a reply super quick, in a friendly helpful way. We won’t be changing to another company for a very long time if at all!

Pros

Easy to set up, use & train staff in. Super easy for customers to book in classes and pay memberships online. Very user friendly. It looks good and modern. Timetables, classes and memberships are all easy to change if necessary. It’s all one screen, not having to divert onto different areas of the software. The home screen is easy to see who’s owing, messages etc. The back office area, is straight forward to get the reports needed. Overall we love the software and how straight forward it all is! The cost..... a quarter of what we were paying anothe rcompany, and we’re getting everything we wanted!

Cons

It wipes our previous months classes off at the end of the month

Response from Club Right

Replied December 2018

Thank you for the positive review Victoria! We're always happy to help with anything you need ¿ Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Naomi from Atrium Fitness Ltd

ClubRight is right for our club

ClubRight has been the best move we have ever done and they helped us all the way. For us being able to have every element of the club under one piece of software was the biggest seller, plus the price. Moving our database was easy, as was the bulk transfer from our previous DD provider to our new one, who integrate with ClubRight. The customer support team are great and just a chat away, the help centre is also great with plenty of articles on 'how to do'. If there is something we feel should be in ClubRight we email it over and get a response as where and when in the development it is likely to be implemented. ClubRight happened at just the right time for us, we were slowly slipping into the dark ages with our processes. Can't believe just how much this has changed our company. Our members love it as they have control and can do and see everything through the app too. Wayne and the team are just fantastic.

Pros

Ease of use and that it is constantly being improved and new features added. The integrations with various DD providers and being able to accept card payments (yes we were in the dark ages before ClubRight). But most of all the price, bit of a no brainer really.

Cons

Some functionality that I feel should be there, such as taking part payments. For example I have a member who was 3 months overdue, they have paid 2 months but I am unable to record this on their account. That being said ClubRight are on the ball and it's part of their development.

Reasons for Switching to ClubRight

We couldn't continue working the way we were, we were slipping into the dark ages.

Response from Club Right

Replied July 2019

Hi Naomi! Thank you for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Liana from Flow and Glow Yoga

Booking Yoga Classes

Very good. Before using this App I had to write down how many clients were attending my classes, send many messages or emails and keep checking bank account to see who paid. And I made a few mistakes. Clients that were supposed to attend didn't get Zoom links, and others attended classes for free. The integration with Zoom is superb and gave me time to actually concentrate on lesson planning and offering workshops and courses instead of doing Admin.

Pros

It was easy to start my business when lockdown started. I am not tech savvy and the Help Centre supported me on how to set up properly. Most of my clients find it easy to book into my classes. Out of 50 clients, only 3 still ask for help when purchasing a product or booking into classes. The best about this software is that it allowed me to personalise with my own logo and pictures, making it better for my clients/students to remain connected to me as a Yoga teacher.

Cons

Some potential customers get confused if they can attend a just one-off class (PAYG) or need to enrol on a membership plan.

Reasons for Choosing ClubRight

Clubright was cheaper and gave me beforehand the OnDemand feature which has proven to be beneficial for me and my clients as well.

Mark from Team Chongi

Clubright review

Pros

It was easy to use and the transfer of the database was fairly straightforward

Cons

I would like to see more options within the app

Reasons for Switching to ClubRight

The software had more options and I had had experience working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] when he was at DFC

Sophie from iST Caversham

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

New system for new health club

Good, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] been fantastic with the Onboarding sessions as we have a lot of active members to move over to our new software so she’s been really helpful getting me used to the system and set up ready to introduce our members to it.

Pros

Good integrations eg. Zoom and xero Easy to use once you get used to it and the Onboarding team help you every step of the way([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] great)!

Reasons for Choosing ClubRight

The customer support The ease of use for a gym The reasonable price

Reasons for Switching to ClubRight

MINDBODY is expensive and really designed for classes rather than actual gym memberships(although you can upgrade for a gym) it’s quite complicated to use, and I preferred using go cardless for DD

Olly from Elite Fitness

Elite Fitness

The guys at ClubRight have gone above and beyond to help me, unfortunately through no fault of ClubRight I have had issues and they have always on hand to help out, customer service is 5 star and although I am only a small club they have made me feel like their only client at time’s, ClubRight has a family run feel about it and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Pros

The App is what attracted me the most to using ClubRight, having everything member’s need just one click away has made a massive difference in the running of our club.

Cons

The only issue I have is with the integration with Harlands who are my DD providers, due to the lack inconsistency of integration I have often not seen a true reflection of my members and daily takings to solve this I have made the decision to start using Go Cardless to collect my DD in future as they have a 100% integration with ClubRight which we’ll enable me to use all their features.

Reasons for Switching to ClubRight

Because ClubRight has far more features that I felt would be beneficial to the gym

Response from Club Right

Replied August 2020

Thank so much for these positive comments makes the whole work we do worthwhile. Thanks ClubRight team

Simon from Fitness Republic Ashby

Great software

Overall experience is amazing, nothing too much trouble to help with, and constant improvements all Of the time.

Pros

Cons

There are no features that I don’t like, everything works very well

Reasons for Choosing ClubRight

For me it’s about forging a relationship with not just the product but with the software team, and this has been fantastic, can’t recommend it highly enough.

Reasons for Switching to ClubRight

Switched to a far better system for my members, with better functionality

Dave from The Real Gym Group Limited

Best on the market

The joining process was seemless with excellent training on via a zoom call. The intergrations and partners they have give you multiple options in how you run business.

Pros

The functionality of the software is so easy to use with the customer support system they have things normally get solved instantly.

Cons

None, I'm just annoyed I didn't sign up earlier!

not applicable

Reasons for Switching to ClubRight

The reporting system was the main reason. It is so easy to identify what you want and need. The dashboard is also clear and concise.

christian from Boss Fitness

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Proffesional service that cares about it's customers

clubright are very good and assistance is great

Pros

The software was made by gym owners so they know first hand what types of scenarios other gym owners/staff encounter. The technology and service are very good!

Reasons for Choosing ClubRight

As a gym owner it's always important to have a team who understand what systems you need on a day to day basis and clubright was made by gym owners for gym owners so they have my respect. I tell everyone how good they are, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Nick from The FitMill Blackburn

Why did I wait so long?

I'm still learning everything available but it's a strong 10/10 so far!

Pros

The customer service and response time is second to none! I am a technophobe and even I can operate the system, if there are any issues at all they are sorted within minutes in opening hours.

Cons

I'm annoyed that I didn't know about these guys when I first opened my gym 3yrs ago

Reasons for Choosing ClubRight

Customer services shone through from the outset.

Reasons for Switching to ClubRight

Poor customer services and an overly complicated system

Mandy from Creative Blast Company Ltd

Club Right gets it right!

We have been using Club Right for nearly 3 years and use it to collect payments for our theatre school, theatre productions, events and to book fitness classes. The system allows us to do all of this in one place. Customer service is great - both the help videos and chat. All queries have been answered quickly and efficiently. Club Right is continually evolving and adding new features and are always happy to hear from clients as to what they need from the system.

Pros

Ease of use and the fact that we are able to use it for every aspect of our company. Clients have found it easy to use to book online or buy products. The package looks good and the App is great for clients. Easy to add/change activities. Chat help function is great and so are the little touches like the Birthday feature on the dashboard. Club Right is continually evolving and adding new features and are always happy to hear from clients as to what they need from the system.

Cons

So far we haven't found anything not to like!

Response from Club Right

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the positive review Mandy! We're excited to be working with you for years to come! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Ryan from Black Raccoon Consulting

Excellent software and 1st class customer service

My experiences with ClubRight have always been exceptional and could not recommend them enough

Pros

The software market in Health and Fitness is pretty flooded but Club Right stands above them. The fact its designed for its ease of use is perfect for my clients. Most of whom are independent gym operators and dont have the time or resources for a complicated system. Don't mistake simple for poor Though. ClubRight offers everything you need from a system and more. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team offer a personal support service and regularly update the system using customer feedback as their bassi to do so I advise all my clients to move to clubright and will continue to do so going forward

Cons

ClubRight offers everything I need to run a successful club

Reasons for Choosing ClubRight

Superior product and its ease of use

Reasons for Switching to ClubRight

Better product and way better customer support

Response from Club Right

Replied March 2020

Hi Ryan! Thank you for your kind review!

Frankie from 776 Gymnastics Academy

Takes so many Stresses away.

Simply, Very satisfied. We have a few ideas going forward, all of which Clubright are working on. As we grow, we grow with Clubright behind us all the way. You will not find a more affordable, approachable, reliable management service available. Trust me we searched everywhere and are so glad we found Clubright. Thank you.

Pros

Simple Affordable Effective Informative Productive, club management. Simply Brilliant. We love everything about Clubright. We use it to manage over 500 Gymnasts at our Gymnastics Academy. It has taken so many stresses away with regards to payment and club management. Software aside, The Clubright team are very approachable and are open to any suggestions you may have to make managing your club easier, always only a phone call or live chat message away and have helped us on numerous occasions (9 times out of 10 it was operator error, but even when it wasn't they found a solution very quickly) I cannot recommend Clubright highly enough.

Cons

Genuinely, there is nothing not to like. If there is something you don't like they change it or listen to your ideas and implement them.

Response from Club Right

Replied November 2018

Thank you for the positive review Frankie! We're always happy to help :) Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

David from Lifestyle fitness gym ltd

Club Manger software

This has helped change our business. We have notifications on all aspects of the company and helped us save man power. Nothing is to much for the company and if we have any problems they sort them out really quickly.

Pros

I found this new software system easy to use. I am not a tech no phobe and even myself found this easy to understand

Cons

Honestly there is none. Best thing we have ever done for our business.

Reasons for Switching to ClubRight

wasnt happy with the previous supplier

Response from Club Right

Replied November 2019

Hi David! Thank you for the positive review :) Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Pete from RowFit Ltd

Great Support and Help

Since starting with Club Right the process has been straight forward. I have asked a few questions to service and whilst it isn't an immediate response as the click and chat might initially suggest they always help and resolve the issue one way or another. During the COVID-19 restrictions that have heavily affected the Fitness and Sports industries they have implemented further additions to the system such as Zoom which has allowed immediate solutions for many people but also additional options in the future.

Pros

Integrations are mostly simple and now that Zoom has been added it has helped a lot

Cons

I do struggle to integrate my diary onto my website and whilst this might be something my end. I'd love to see this process easier and more readily available.

Reasons for Switching to ClubRight

This system was more cost effective and provided more suitable options than PTMinder

Response from Club Right

Replied April 2020

Great feedback and really pleased that you have found ClubRight to be of real benefit in the current COVID19 with our Zoom integration. Fantastic to hear which makes it all worthwhile hearing this kind of feedback. Thanks from the ClubRight Team

Elanor from Brunel Fitness Centre

Good software

The customer service is very good and quick to respond. The product is easy to use for all the staff. They have been very good with helping us with all the issues Covid has presented

Pros

It is easy to use and fairly easy to set up.

Cons

As we are a council gym we need to report on usage for lots of different things e.g ages, ethnicity etc so if there was a way of pulling that off that would help.

Reasons for Choosing ClubRight

Cheaper and did everything we needed it to.

Reasons for Switching to ClubRight

Mind body was very expensive, had a fair few glitches and had a lot of features we never used.

Simon from Winners 2000 Fitness Limited

Winners 2000 ClubRight Review

ClubRight is the best software on the market. It does what a club manager needs and the product is still really evolving and still improving. As more and more features are added it will only increase in benefit to the clubs that use it.

Pros

The software "does what a gym needs it to do". You can tell it has been designed by someone who has run a gym and knows the things that happen on the shop floor. It is very easy for any of the team to use, and very good for the members to use on the App.

Cons

We run 3 clubs but have memberships that are able to use all 3 sites, so we are still in the process of integrating some features This is currently under development, and when done will be a feature that appeals to all other potential customers as well as makes our day to day operation smoother.

Reasons for Choosing ClubRight

It was a more down to earth and easy to use product. It had clearly been designed by people who knew the industry and had experience from being in the gym; knew what the instructors needed to have available to them.

Reasons for Switching to ClubRight

We needed a fully integrated product that talked to our Direct Debits processing company directly to improve members experience. We also wanted the App feature so members could book classes online and renew memberships much easier.

Response from Club Right

Replied July 2019

Hi Simon! Thank you for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Lewis from Elyte Fitness

ClubRight is the "do-it-all" management tool for our independent, boutique gym.

Pros

ClubRight is the professional, user friendly management system we didn't know we needed. For an independent, start up gym, ClubRight has all the tools and features to aid in the smooth running of our facility. From aiding sales from initial customer enquiry, easy sign up, retention and facility operation, ClubRight has easy to understand and use features and integrations to all necessary partner applications. It is obvious from the outset that ClubRight has been designed by a team with relevant industry experience and with club growth and operation the primary objective. Constant upgrades, new features and high standards of customer care means ClubRight's value to us is always improving and giving us the confidence in a fully integrated management system.

Response from Club Right

Replied October 2017

Hi Lewis, we greatly appreciate your feedback and we are pleased to know that ClubRight is successful in helping you run your boutique gym. We look forward to working with Elyte Fitness in the future! Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Jon from Studio Fit Limited

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Brilliant service from experienced club owners that deliver results!

streamlined processes, easy member administration, cloud based solution, collaborative software as it can be shared very easily.

Pros

This software is cloud based so can be used by remote offices for class bookings and member enquiries, by the management team out of club should they wish to check in on the performance of their business and most importantly by members to maintain their profile, book classes and contact us via SMS or email. The support I've received from Clubright is fantastic - the support team are familiar with the operations of a fitness business so should I need support, I know that they get the challenges and opportunities I face each and every day!

Cons

The con on this software is really not a negative. The software is new and therefore some parts feel like they are still being developed - the great thing about this is that I can contact the team with suggestions and edits, these are taken into consideration and often implemented into future builds. If you are looking for perfect, then there are other more refined software options out there - but don't expect any custom fits for your business - you will get that with Clubright!

Response from Club Right

Replied October 2017

Hi Jon, thank you for the positive review! We are always open to customer feedback and will take on board any suggestions our customers may have. We look forward to working with Studio Fit Limited in the near future. Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Graham from BIG Health & Fitness Ltd

Fantastic Software

It’s helped our company grow with ease, anything that I don’t completely understand the team at clubright hook me up really fast and nothing is too much for them, I had [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the phone sorting out my mistakes recently and she couldn’t have been more helpful. Trust is everything to me and I trust clubright and more importantly their team

Pros

Easy to use platform for our team and our clients. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has backed my business from its conception and he has worked closely with us to make life easy, I trust him and his software. Clubright really know their stuff.

Cons

Nothing to be honest, everything is catered for

Response from Club Right

Replied July 2019

Hi Graham, thank you for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Santoch from BLAZE GYM

Excellent Service. Best investment so far

The best investment we made was to link ClubRight to Access Control. I am happy to demo this in our club, should anyone wish to see it.

Pros

The Software is easy to use, and connects directly into our access control system. Our members have a barcode via this App. Only paying active members are allowed access. This has made our life alot easier and keeps our gym clean and safe. Everyone at ClubRight are always keen to help and will back you all the way. Wayne's in-depth knowledge of this industry means ClubRight has everything you would want as a Gym owner/user.

Cons

Further Bandwidth on ClubRight could help buts its not essential.

Angela from Health and fitness

Gym use software

The best we have ever received

Pros

I found the training the best we have had compared to previous suppliers. Easy to use and understand with online video help. Plus the staff will always assist if still struggling. would highly recommend.

Cons

Nothing I found it easy to use and easy to understand

over a year ago

Robert from The Gym Dock

Easiest system

Easy to use and navigate

Pros

Ease of use and very easy to navigate through the system.

Cons

There’s nothing in particular it works great

Pat from Club Energy

Owners Perspective

Excellent. If I have any issues or my understanding of the software is letting me down, the Club Right team are always there to immediately help me out. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] even calls to help resolve the issues!!

Pros

Features which stand out for my business. Ability to create different membership options immediately including creating discount codes / offers without going through our third party collection company. The diary is also excellent.

Cons

I would like a Sunbed usage tracking option for my members if I was being greedy.

Response from Club Right

Replied April 2021

Hi Pat Thanks for your kind words and really pleased you are enjoying using. ClubRight

Jamie from Diamond Fitness and Wellbeing Ltd

Difficult for a technophobe like me but so worth it in the end

Great, I am so grateful to the service for my business and to the staff who were very patient with me.

Pros

I love how simple it is, and how professional it is from a members point of view. Makes them see that they are in professional hands, and being looked after and catered for. Taken seriously almost. Once you have figured out how it works lol. Like anything its scary and new at the start but once you practise and familiarise yourslef and torment the online staff with questions and live support chats it all comes together and now I look forward to going into it and using it.

Cons

Often video calls that were scheduled were changed last minute and sometimes the dates we had agreed on the phone for support calls were sent for a different day and time. That was my only negative thing about the whole service. The software is top notch and really user friendly and slick. Again....once you familiarise yourself with it. You have to be willing to put in the effort and get your head around it all. Before lockdown, I didnt even know what PDF meant!

Reasons for Choosing ClubRight

I have been at the National Fitness Awards for 4 years in a row and all the guys who win awards seem to use it. Thats good enough for me. Says it all really haha!

Shane from Regimental Fitness

Great service and a really great system

Fantastic, when I have needed help they are always on hand. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a great guy who really help to get the system set up from day one

Pros

Easy to use Easy to speak to a member of staff when need help Helpful online help

Cons

None to be honest, as mentioned it’s a simple service to use

Bad service, over priced

Response from Club Right

Replied May 2020

Great feedback to hear Shane and so pleased you are enjoying using ClubRight to grow your business. Thanks

Matt from Chatty Social Media

Club Right is what Club software should be like

I cannot speak highly enough about Clu Right. We have been around a long time and have used a lot of different platforms. We were quite happy on our last platform until we had our heads turned and saw what we were missing out on. The whole process of moving was superb. Every single step was a breeze. But it doesn't just stop there. The team are really really great. Whenever we have an issue (usually a user error) they are there on hand to help out. New features are constantly being added. In shorts Club Right, our rep and his team rock.

Pros

The simplicity and the range of features is above everything else

Cons

The pain of moving from one software platform to another - but actually it was relatively painless

Response from Club Right

Replied December 2018

Hi Matt! Thank you for the great review, we're looking forward to working with you for many years to come ¿ Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Pete from eActiv Health Lounge

Great Software for Gym Owners and Operators

The Clubright system has been excellent to operate our facility and grow our membership. The support from the team has been second to none and it is the attention to the customer's needs that sets this software apart from some of its competitors. There are many Gym management platforms out there but you will be hard-pressed to find one at this price point that does so much. I find that the continued development of the platform and the customer-centric way in which they conduct their business is a breath of fresh air! Five stars from me..If I could have given 10 I would have!

Pros

Easy to use and operate and lots of functions that make it easy to operate a club

Cons

Honeslty, From a club management side of things, there really isn't much to complain about!

Ross from Lynx Fitness

Easy to use gym software that's great for start ups

Super friendly team, really easy to train stuff on. Highly recommended

Pros

Easy to train staff on and manage. I can see how many members I can, forecast for the year ahead and growth patterns. It's really simple and user friendly, perfect for our gym. Plus it has a simple 6 digit front of desk sign in system so saves costs on key fobs etc.

Cons

Be cool to have some more branding customisation on the system. Fonts etc to match brand entirely. But the branding customisation is pretty good anyway.

Reasons for Switching to ClubRight

Nightmare system, hard to train staff on. If credit card number changes payment is cancelled.

Response from Club Right

Replied April 2020

Hi Ross Really appreciate your positive feedback today it means a lot to the ClubRight team. Even better to see that you are finding things simple and easy to use which is always been what we pride ourselves on. Thanks The ClubRight Team

Holly from Club Zest Ladies Leisure

Club Right Review

My whole experience with this company is a total positive one! As a self confessed technophobe Club Right made the transition over to them so easy. Everything was explained and they went through things step by step so we completely understood how to use the system to its best. If we have a problem, the team are always on hand and get back to you quickly to help sort things out. Their support system is fantastic!

Pros

I like that fact that this software is easy to use and makes running my business very effective. It provides anything I could ever need to make running my gym seamless and importantly makes sure I don't lose any money in missed payments, which I've encountered in the past with past providers.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is the fact that I didn't change to Club Right sooner!

Response from Club Right

Replied April 2019

Thank you for the fantastic review Holly! ClubRight are always here to help ¿

Sara from Killay Health & Fitness Club

Easy to use system

Help full people who answers your questions quickly and guide you when you need.

Pros

This product is very helpful in daily use and managing database. You can easily find out how your club is working and compare memberships and sales of different months.system internal integration with other software you may use is a very good feature.

Cons

I like to see more accurate membership information especially when they cancel their direct debit, I like to see it in the ClubRight.

Barry from Twyford Health Club

Good value and largely does what it’s supposed to

Very good. They are fast to respond to enquiries for help

Pros

Cons

There appear to be more bugs in the system than there actually are. For example, if a user tries to book something outside of their membership package, there is no message explaining why they can’t book. The system just looks like the booking didn’t work. This can cause some confusion

Recommendation from installer

Reasons for Switching to ClubRight

Where do I start... They continually charged customers the incorrect amount. Their interface often showed different amount of money being collected to the direct debit company. They NEVER took ownership of any problems they caused

Jon from train with adby

Booking System That Made My Life Easier!

Having more organisation throughout our gym for us and our members makes everything a smoother running ship! Always one phone call away from fixing any issues I have had.

Pros

Creating a timetable with our different sessions and having a group limit on each class. Having a simple software for clients to use has saved me hours of time on my phone everyday. As our gym members total grew, it became more difficult to keep up with clients training days/times manually. Now I am able to see who is booked in, when they are in, and they can change times accordingly without having to notify me directly. This has been great for us and our staff.

Cons

There isn't many things I dislike about the software.

Response from Club Right

Replied October 2018

Hi Jon! Thanks for the positive review! We're always here to help with anything you might need :) Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Jon from Gaming and Entertainment

Winners 2000 Fitness Ltd

We have had a hugely positive experience so far, as mentioned above the integration with Harlands, the more efficient access control, online class bookings and payments have been a big improvement for us and our members.

Pros

The biggest plus for us was the integration with Harlands. By having our Operating System and our Membership payment collectors on the same system makes the day to day running so much more simple.

Cons

I think the reports could be more user friendly, but it is always being improved even over the short time we have been with them.

Reasons for Choosing ClubRight

Overall better package, price and felt the company was very forward thinking.

Response from Club Right

Replied July 2019

Hi Jon, Thank you for the positive review! As you know, we're always looking for ways to do things better for our customers and we appreciate the feedback. Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Darryl from Body Hub

Driving business forward

From my initial meeting/demo I was made feel at ease and CSR focused on how the system would benefit my business and not a general industry usage overview. Setup was again very focused on how I would/could use the system and to be honest it is designed in such a way that it is easy to follow and even explore yourself. My customers have been ported over and everyone has commented how professional it looks and how easy it is to use. From my point of view it make a whole chuck of my business automated that I can now give even more time to growing my business.

Pros

Change is always tough especially when customers are concerned, however the instant feedback I received from my customers when they had to start using Clubright was very welcoming and the word that kept creeping up was ‘easy’. In short, I love how such a complex system has such ease of use.

Cons

I haven’t found one as yet. If I was forced to give one it would be that one of the integrations I am keen for isn’t available until the end of January, however with that only being 8/9 weeks away it’s hardly a Con.

Response from Club Right

Replied November 2018

Thank you for such a great review, we are extremely looking forward to helping Body Hub grow :) Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Phil Lawrence from PLM Health & Fitness Ltd

Right from the initial enquiry - ClubRight have consistently exceeded all expectations

Pros

The adaptability of the software, the constant developments of the software and the continual support and advice behind ClubRight (from Wayne and all his team) is unrivalled. I have chosen Wayne's products for business for the past four years and have always known him to be extremely passionate about the user experience of his software having worked in many of the roles his products support. It's the very reason I have chosen ClubRight to support the continual growth of PLM Health & Fitness.

Cons

Its a shame that this is a compulsory field as I don't have any dislikes or "if only" comments to make regarding ClubRight. From the initial conversation of what this product can deliver through to operating my facility via the software - Wayne and his team have consistently impressed and helped to improve PLM's services to its customer. I look forward to working with Wayne, his team and ClubRight for many years to come.

Response from Club Right

Replied September 2017

Hi Phil, thank you for the positive review! We are very much looking forward to working with you and the team at PLM Health & Fitness. Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

sophie from SoFit Personal Training

SoFit Personal Training

I have been using GoRight for almost 2 years now and the system functions very well for what my business needs. CSR has been fantastic and is very patient with showing me how to use GoRight's to its full potential. I will be upgrading to Clubright in the near future.

Pros

Once you take the time to have a look around the system it functions well and has some great extras.

Cons

Response from Club Right

Replied March 2019

Hi Sophie, Thanks for your positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Sallyanne from VariFit

New Business Delight

This has not only saved my business in March 2020, it has grown and has opened my mind to amazing possibilities that I am currently planning

Pros

It is extremely user friendly. My client base ranges from 20 to 87 years of age and they all use it with ease. It is an all in one registration, booking, payment and Zoom link whiz that doesn't fail my clients.

Cons

Nothing is unlikeable when you have instant tech messaging at hand.

Reasons for Choosing ClubRight

The service from the start was exceptional and the training was done live. I had one to one walk through as I set up my site to my preference. It was up and running within 24 hours.

Jessica from Fit Factory

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Brilliant for a gym set up. good customer service

Pros

Easy to set up, easy for customers to use, you can copy the link onto any social media platform. Easy to change classes/times and appointments. You can access through your phone. The dashboard is good to see how your classes are performing over the week.

Cons

You can’t turn off waiting list text messages so costs you money. The reporting doesn’t give you all the information you would like to see.

Helen from FTC Gym

Great software easy to use, excellent value and customer support is second to none

Pros

Ease of use, online booking and cancellation for our members, reporting functions, links with go cardless and stripe, regular updates and new features, listens to our needs and accommodates them, customer service and support is always on hand, Customer support and his team have walked us through every step from the start and continue to be very supportive with the needs of the business / System as we grow.....

Cons

Our only con and Ironically I'm only stating this as this section on here is a compulsory field (a suggestion that we have made) we would like to have a few more compulsory fields upon member sign up, particularly for online members, having discussed with Customer support we look forward to a solution and working with Customer support and the team for many years to come

Response from Club Right

Replied August 2018

Hi Helen! Thank you for the positive review, it is very much appreciated! We are aware of your suggestion regarding the member sign up process and we are grateful for your continued feedback. Thanks again, Taylor @ ClubRight

jack from training cave club lt

Training Cave

really good.

Pros

The ease of setting ups memberships, diary and products makes things so simple. Customer support is the best part about the software. Someone is always on hand to answer any queries.

Cons

For me personally, I find it great. The software makes it really easy to run my gym business. We often get customers finding things hard though, maybe navigating around the app and booking on etc. Im not sure how simple it is from a member point of view. Although I do understand what working with the public is like!

Reasons for Choosing ClubRight

the service I received from day one was brilliant.

Kirk from Burn More 24

This booking app is a Life changer

10/10 for everything. Would highly recommend this service to anyone

Pros

The ease of using it and the fact that it saves me about 20 hours a week from manually booking people in via a paper diary. The customer support is amazing. I am not technical at all and did find it difficult to get my head around it all the first few days. Even though it’s so simple it takes me a while to pick things up. The customer support is the best I’ve ever received hands down. I would email the Brough the orange button and have a response almost immediately EVERY TIME. The advisor explained everything in great detail until I was comfortable with using the booking app Would highly recommend this to anyone. I just wish I’d of started sooner

Cons

NOTHING. This app is the best decision over ever made as a business

Response from Club Right

Replied August 2020

Thanks for your review today and well pleased we can save you 20 hours a week that's fantastic to hear

Jess from Linton Fitness

Great software!

Great service so far!

Pros

User friendly software, both for staff and customers.

Cons

The ipad login screen for customers to check in with. The design and layout needs to be improved to replicate a phone number key pad. At the moment 789 is on the top row. Rather than 123

EZ very dated

Response from Club Right

Replied April 2020

Hi Jess Thanks for your review today and mega positive vibes from you. Will take away the question about the key pad beimg a phone look rather than a phone look. Thanks ClubRight Team

Tina from Beckwith Health Club

So happy we switched to ClubRight!

Customer tracking during covid is vital, and the software has that capability, even as we hope never to need it. When we've had issues, the team are quick to respond and help solve the problem. This includes video calls with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , if needed.

Pros

Love that we can see all the information in one place! Our members and team are able to see exactly how many people are in the club at any time, update class schedules as well as keep on top of stock levels through the till.

Cons

Some features are only available if you are also using a partner software, which wasn't explained at the start. Therefore we didn't have some functionality that had been shown during the sales presentation. As it happens, we have now switched the other supplier, so have the full package now!

Reasons for Switching to ClubRight

The old system was difficult and clunky. As we went into lockdown, it became even more frustrating to get hold of the data from a distance.

Keith from Koru Gyms Ltd

Perfect software for gyms

Pros

It has clearly been designed by someone who knows how a gym operates. Everything flows perfectly to make use as easy as possible.

Cons

The only negative I can give is that there are lots of upgrades and improvements, that often aren't communicated, and we find out for ourselves. Would be nice to be forewarned.

Response from Club Right

Replied April 2019

Thank you for the positive review, Keith! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Peter from Bakehouse Boxing & MMA Club

Overview

Overall experience has been really good.

Pros

Due to lockdown we have yet to install all of our members onto the system, this we will be doing over the month of February. for the few that we have and how I have communicated to them via the club right messaging system has gone well. once fully installed with membership cards and swipe system then we will be fully integrated with the system, so far I have no problems with the system and focuses on the practical side of dealing with general enquiries from members. the customer questions portal works really well

Cons

At first the integration to new accounts I feel was rushed, spend more time with the managers to fully integrate then you will have more buy in. I bit more help with the apps application but that's site specific.

Reasons for Choosing ClubRight

For the size of our club, Club right is the right fit.

Steve from FW URBAN GYM

ClubRight Review

Once we understood the capabilities the system offers a great cost effective solution

Pros

A very cost effective membership software solution recommended

Cons

Being used to being trained on membership software 1-1 took time to learn system online

Response from Club Right

Replied January 2019

Hi Steve! Thank you for your positive review! The ClubRight Help Desk are always on hand to help you with any questions you may have via the live chat ¿ Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Chris from New Era Fitness Club

Great software. Easy to use, has great free integrations and makes life easy.

Pros

The booking system has saved us lots of admin time, and it makes it easy for members to book, and it has increased revenue. The link with stripe and harlands is easy and has also increased revenue.

Cons

There isn't really anything I don't like, it does the job we need it to do. The only thing is that you need the internet, as ours isn't always great so sometimes we can't get onto club right but that's no fault of the software.

Response from Club Right

Replied March 2018

Thanks for the positive review Chris! We're glad our software is making your life easier! Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Unique from Unique

Gym software

Customer service is good, that is a big thing to me, they have not miss sold me anything, told me exactly how it would work and it has done that. Within 2 days I had people using the app, pretty impressive.

Pros

Club right so far have managed to meet all the needs and are still working to develop more features, which is great. It caters for small and large gyms also offering flexibility to the customers. I moved over from glofox, as they just was not able to keep up with club right. Pound for pound the best software out on the market, cant wait to see the new features introduced soon. Also very easy to use.

Cons

Nothing all was good, everyone has small personal preferences as long as the main ones are ticked the rest is always a bonus.

Reasons for Switching to ClubRight

They had bad customer service and could not meet our requirements

Response from Club Right

Replied July 2019

Thank you for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Tom from Amor Training

ClubRight for Amor

By far the best software I have used in the fitness game that works for me and my members.

Pros

The software is easy to use and set new things up whenever I need to. The Tech support team are amazing. Cannot fault at all.

Cons

Nothing. The only thing I didnt enjoy was having to wait to change over to ClubRight.

Reasons for Switching to ClubRight

Cost and didnt like the software.