• icon"I love the easy reports. I can find a revenue amount on any product we offer for a period of time within seconds."
  • icon"Nice database of members, easy to use. Can find anything you want very easily."
  • icon"It is user friendly for both employees and customers. It is easy to go between tabs and return for additional information."
  • icon"The layout of the web page was difficult to navigate."
  • icon"From time to time I had complaints from members about the complicated process of enrolling in one of my Daxko programs."
  • icon"Also, the Daxko Ops interface with our web site is downright awful for users trying to log in or conduct searches - although they are working on that."

Browse all Daxko Operations Reviews

• Have you used Daxko Operations and would like to share your experience with others?

Uchenna

Intuitive and Reliable

Excellent reports and functionality

Pros

Daxko is the gold standard of CRM tools. Every option is configured to where you expect it to be. Our IT Dept has integrated into our systems and I am working with vendors to use it with external software.

Cons

the Mass amount of options and features it is easy to get lost discovering new reports and new ways of doing the same thing.

Missy

Overall Review

Pros

Operations is very easy to use and understand. It is pretty straight forward and allows for notes and information to be added to each member.

Cons

We should be able to send an email to all the active members in the system through Operations.When doing invoices, we should be able to mark an invoice so it will not be produced each month but leave on the account.

User friendliness

Reasons for switching to Daxko Operations

It was not longer supported by the national Y.

Angie

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Dakota review

It's been fine

Pros

Nice database of members, easy to use. Can find anything you want very easily

Cons

Emails take a full day to send when clicking on the members email to reach them.

Lisa

October 2022

New upgrade not as easy for users.. I hope it was made easier for your programmers at least.

Daxko is a good product. I like that it still has the pencil (edit) feature as that assists in training new personal. As I have been with this YMCA for over 20 years..and been through a few changesand difference software ,I do like this one best.

Pros

Everything I need to do with an existing member is still there. just takes longer to find

Cons

the software loads more slowly. Still having trouble locating what I want , but I know its there somewhere. Since the upgrade the member photos have gotten smaller and even seem stretched wider.. We do not need a frame around them. We need to see who they are as some teens/guests try to sneak in as existing members. In case of an emergency I will have trouble finding the member on work out floor or class using that tiny photo.( yes I have enlarged my screen)

Edwin

Perfect for our members

I have worked with multiple YMCA associations. This is my first that has used Daxko and I cannot compare the ease of use, functionality, and overall experience between Daxko and the other systems I have used in the past. Daxko wins by a mile.

Pros

This software system is easy to use, both on the point of sale and administrative side as well as allowing members to access their accounts. Functionality is ideal. Comparatively speaking, it is the #1 software system I've used in this industry.

Cons

I would like to see information capturing when we are registering multiple members in the same program so that we are not having to repeat entering the same information.

Adam

Daxko

It's the best software for Y's but it can be improved on. Can't customize or make changes to the system.

Pros

easy to use interface. can catch on quickly.

Cons

Difficult to customize. Can only do it if Daxko allows it. needs to be updated to the 21 century. interface reminds me of Windows 98. Could use some better standards reports. like who is on hold, how many cancelations are pending or will be canceled at the end of the month.

Lyndsey

All Things Daxko

I am 90% satisified with Daxko Ops. I really enjoy the webinars being offered to assist me in becoming more proficient.

Pros

By far I value the ease for pulling reports and event/participant data. I rely on the the two functions daily...they make my world go round and when they function properly my day is made.

Cons

With the facelift that Daxko Operations just received, finding certain functions has been challenging.

Bill

SEVYMCA Review

Working with Daxko Operations has been a really positive experience. I've worked with Daxko Spectrum (CSI) and with ActiveNet in the past. Operations has been the easiest to use and to teach.

Pros

It is very user friendly and easy to teach new employees how to use the Daxko Operations. We rely heavily on part-time employees to enroll memberships and programs and provide customer information. Daxko Operations is easy to teach new employees how to navigate the system.

Cons

Finding some of the reports can be time consuming. I'm not sure how to create my own custom reports.

n/a

Sheila

Daxko Operations

Daxko Operations and Daxko Accounting are great for the YMCA. As a non-profit, we have so many different aspects of the company and Daxko can handle it all.

Pros

Daxko Operations was installed and in use before I joined the company. I predominantly use the Finance module. It is easy to use and makes reconciling the bank statement each month a breeze. I love the easy reports. I can find a revenue amount on any product we offer for a period of time within seconds.

Cons

The last update when looking up members adds steps for me to get to financial transactions.

Wendy

Daxko Review

It is a great software for use to use with our memberships and childcare

Pros

We have had other systems in the past but this one user friendly.

Cons

We would love it if we went back to name, date of birth, telephone number etc was all together like before

Very out dates system from 25 years ago

Sam

Member Data, Billing, 3rd party Billing, Childcare/camp and program tracking, Fundraising - 100%

Overall this software does a great job with our Operations, Billing, and Fundraising . What I really love is how it imports directly into our Daxko Accounting software. It is also very logical and easy to figure out as the Daxko Help Center has a lot of self training so users can learn as much or as little as they want.

Pros

Like the Title says, Daxko Operations contains our member data and contact info, does our membership dues and program billing, including corporate and 3rd party billing which you can link to individual members. Tracks our childcare data required for State Licensing, tracks our programs, camps, registrations and payments. We run our Fundraising campaigns out of Daxko Operations as well. My favorite feature is actually the people behind the software - customer service and the engineers as they always help when I need it, they listen to features I need and create them. It's like having our own people but at an affordable monthly rate.

Cons

There are a few things that are not linked that I think should be linked. Some of these I've contacted customer service and they made it happen.

Reasons for choosing Daxko Operations

I've used other software and this one is great, so although I was not part of the selection, it is what I would have selected as well.

Justin

Dream Software

A few years back when we first began exploring new software to improve our member experience, we had many checkboxes that needed to be met. Daxko Operations was the one and only that accomplished all needs. The most powerful experience we have in using Daxko Operations is the support of the Daxko Team. When we have a vision, or would like to customize our software experience, Daxko is ready for us an works with us. It's more than just a software; it's a dream scenario and partnership that helps us stay at the forefront ahead of our competition. The time it took to build and customize our platform, train, launch, and grow was faster than anyone in our organization could ever imagine.

Pros

Daxko Operations is the software of the future, operating in the now. Fully integrated, Daxko Operations allows our organization to have a complete snapshot of their entire story and journey. Combined with its ease of use, Daxko Operations is the most intuitive software that allows us easily create new accounts, process registrations, and report on our successes and KPIs. The turnaround time to train both our large organization and most importantly our client base was instantaneous, far exceeding our expectations. As a key member of our senior leadership team, I cannot be more appreciative of the usefulness of this software allowing us to take our membership experience to the next level it is today.

Cons

I can proudly and confidently say that there is nothing we like least or dislike about the software.

Brandi

Customers since 2008 will little to no complaint about the company and their products

I recommend this software to all of my colleagues because of the ease of use and the self-paced online training that is perfect for on-boarding.

Pros

Internet based so I can access the software easily from anywhere, on any device. That is so helpful when dealing with part-time and seasonal employees that need help while I am out of the office. I was able to easily take a 3-month maternity leave and keep up with work from home on my own terms. The staff seem to really care about their company.

Cons

I have not had any complaints with customer service but my surrounding branches have had a very difficult time getting good assistance. We pay a significant amount of our budget to Daxko services so excellent troubleshooting should come with the software.

Kathy

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Administrative and Functionality

I am an advocate for Daxko in our organization. The support and customer service is wonderful.

Pros

The ease of membership sales and changes. It is great being able to track staff usages through the event log. The recently updated Corporate Membership invoicing was a great update, literally saved me hours of time per month.

Cons

The child care package can be very cumbersome when you need to change an enrollment for a child. When granting permission, sometime is not clear exact what those permission are.

Reasons for choosing Daxko Operations

The ease of use and the input that we have is customizing some of the functions to meet our organizations needs.

Reasons for switching to Daxko Operations

lack of system functionality and extreme lack of customer service

Christina

User friendly and gets the job done

Our membership staff love working with Daxko Operations! Everything is fairly easy to navigate in the system and as a result, balances and account information is accurately reported to our members.

Pros

Daxko Operations is an awesome membership/program software that does a fine job with keeping track of accounts and is easily customizable to fit the needs of any non-profit or membership based business. I have been working with Daxko for over 5 years and never had any issues. It runs faster and has less glitches than other membership software I have used in the past at other companies.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about Daxko myself. I do have a co-worker in a different department that wishes members could login and pay their balances online and then that be communicated back to her via email when someone makes a payment. I think Daxko Operations may have a feature like this, but we don't currently use it so I'm not sure exactly how it works.

I used Daxko for about 4 years, and never had problems with it. It was very efficient for me.

An easy, efficient registration system for classes, programs and events.

Pros

I set up programs for members to enroll, and the features allowed me to easily change the dates every time a session ended. This cut down on some much administration time because I didn't have to set up a new program from scratch every session.

Cons

From time to time I had complaints from members about the complicated process of enrolling in one of my Daxko programs. It was easy to use for me, but not for my new members.

Cheryl

Easy software system

Overall it has pros and cons as do any software programs. There are some things I like more than our previous system & some things aren't as good but overall I'm satisfied with it.

Pros

Daxko is easy to learn how to use. Also, it's good that access can be given or blocked to different users on an as-needed basis.

Cons

I HATE the transaction record. I make a lot of corrections & changes regarding our childcare program & the transaction record can get so long that it's practically impossible to decipher anything. I understand how a record needs to be kept of all changes but simple entry errors should just be discarded instead of being saved & that is not always possible.

Debi