What are Neon CRM users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Neon CRM software through verified user reviews

• icon"Great event and email integration allows an easily manageable database."
  • icon"Easy to use and more affordable than other similar products."
  • icon"I like that it will keep my office organized and allows us to integrate other platforms that we use, seamlessly."
  • icon"Householding support with regards to donations roll-up is very poor."

Browse all Neon CRM Reviews

• Have you used Neon CRM and would like to share your experience with others?

Jeff

Time used: Free Trial

January 2014

Z2 System's NeonCRM - "Yes, it's right for you and your organization."

Almost 4 years ago, when I considered which contact/donor relations management software platforms I was going to use for the ministry, here are a few of the things I was looking for: 1. Expandability (Will the system grow with us as we need it to without paying for what we don't need?) 2. e-Commerce - Are the e-commerce functions user friendly? Are they secure? Does it have integrated merchant service capabilities and can it seamlessly integrate with the database/account management capabilities? 3. Can I easily segregate, query, and manage contacts/donors? Can I track all of our touches with our contacts/donors and view them in one place/interface? 4. Do the front-end functionality components make it easy for our contacts/supporters/donors/etc. to communicate and do business with us? 5. Can we easily integrate our CRM communication/outreach/events/etc. into our existing website, social media, and vice versa? I was pumped when I got a "Yes" answer to all of the questions above from the team at Z2 Systems about the NeonCRM. I have extensive experience with some of the larger CRM providers and their products. I can say that without a doubt, the NeonCRM system is as functional, robust, expandable, and overall as capable, right out of the box, as systems costing 10 to 20 times as much. Clients are not hit with additional charges for modules that should already be included in the overall package. With regards to customer service and the company's employees and management actually listening to the customer and making adjustments to the system in order to meet the needs of the customer, Z2 Systems blows everyone else away. Coupled with its available seamless and cost-effective merchant services account integration partners, NeonCRM is a great option for any size organization and budget.

Pretty good product, does most of what I need

I've been mostly happy with the product. My disappointment, thankfully, have been very minor, and I can happily recommend this for anyone needing the advancved options that i did.

Pros

I chose Neon CRM because it was the most comprehensive CRM solution that I encountered that did not also cost a fortune. I have very specific needs beyond basic donor management. I also needed event management and member management components. Almost no other products had all of these capabilities built in.

Cons

I haven't used some of the features because they aren't as good as what i am currently using, especially for social media, email newsletter, and donor letters. The software offers a LOT of features, which is not a downside, but it also takes some time to find out how everything works. Neon provides a lot of tutorials, however, which are usually spot on.

Reasons for choosing Neon CRM

Greater functionality was built in to NEON CRM and I didn't want to parcel out the functionality among several different products.

Reasons for switching to Neon CRM

My previous product did not have the capabilities I needed for an expanding mission.

Response from Neon One

Daniel, we hear you! Thank you for the honest review and feedback. We know that email has been a pain point in the past, which is why we are uncovering some major updates on April 10, 2021. If you want to find out more about the updates to our email functionality, you can tune in to our webinar: https://neonone.com/resources/event/product-webinar-neon-crms-new-email-tools/

Replied March 2021

Katie

August 2022

Easy to use, helps me stay organized

Pros

Neon CRM is very easy to use. They provide a great academy to walk you through their system which was a great help when I first started using it. I like that reports are easy to pull, I can quickly update donor information or add a donation, and I LOVE that I can send emails to our supporters right from Neon CRM.

Cons

There are a few small technical things I would change with the Email Campaigns, mostly related to how the emails appear when opened in Outlook. But, this is not enough of a problem for me to want to change the way I send emails.

Reasons for choosing Neon CRM

We are a small organization and didn't need the robust features that Raiser's Edge and Salesforce Provide. We felt it had more to offer than Little Green Light.

Allison

Neon CRM used at non-profit nature center

Pros

It has met our needs to register customers for programs and events and to track memberships and donations. It is user-friendly, and the data it provides is helpful.

Cons

We have had some issues with communication to customers directly through the software. It may be due to user issue though, so the aspect could be improved to be more user-friendly. Online support websites have been helpful though.

Response from Neon One

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Allison! We're sorry to hear you've had some difficulties with communicating with your customers through the product. We know how important it is to connect with clients. You will be hearing from your client success rep to help out with this issue shortly. We are happy to hear that regardless, the product is meeting your needs for programs and events!

Replied July 2021

Good product for the basics

Seeing all our member interactions in one place is very useful. Reporting and selecting users based on various criteria is fairly good.

Pros

It covers our “bread and butter” features for our nonprofit: membership, fundraising/donations, and basic CRM.

Cons

Some of the other functions are weaker than expected, and could use significant improvements (definitely not near best of breed status). These include email (we continue to use MailChimp), event management (we continue to use EventBrite), and volunteer tracking. We do use the Store functions as our product sales are very limited, but when we open a gift shop we’ll transition to something like Shopify. I feel as long as you don’t expect it to be a “one stop shop” you’ll probably do ok. It’s a good price for the basics, given we are a fairly small non-profit.

Holly

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

May 2015

Good program, but reporting is less intuitive than I'd like.

Pros

The software has a lot of really useful features, like email blasts and the reports are really customizable.

Cons

The software isn't terribly intuitive, especially with reporting, and the training videos on YouTube are hours long. I also could not find the answers I needed in the help section when trying to customize reports. I learned more from the user forums than the actual help feature of the software.

Response from NeonCRM

Thanks so much for your review of NeonCRM, Holly! We are absolutely thrilled to be part of Happy Trails Farm Animal Sanctuary's mission in helping animals be rescued, rehabilitated, and/or adopted. We did want to take this opportunity to respond to your review personally and alongside Leigh's which is featured immediately below. :) In the age of simple apps on our phones and an increasing awareness of user-friendliness with complex technology, we are 1000% committed to making the user experience of NeonCRM as simple as possible for users of all strengths and experiences. As an "expert-user" database that does so many complicated things, we are constantly challenged with keeping things simple while also continuing to provide the deepest, most extensive CRM built specifically for nonprofits. We now have a dedicated, in-house team focused purely on this challenge and you will continue to see NeonCRM evolve with new feature releases and enhancements every month! We welcome your continued input within our community forum as we consider new and great feature suggestions to implement. We also appreciate your comments on the training videos as well. You and other clients were right: they were too long. And, in our continued efforts to improve every client's implementation of NeonCRM, we have just revamped our training curriculum and have updated all of our training videos on our YouTube channel. We have trimmed a lot, provided time-marking slides, provided agendas with companion guides, and more. The main difference is our trainings have taken a new, "task-based" approach now which we hope you will find useful, including with respect to your comments concerning Neon's deep reporting functionality. Please visit these training resources directly within your Neon system or here: https://z2.zendesk.com/entries/21682010-Training-Videos Lastly, we are overjoyed that you were able to find our community forums so useful! We truly love our Neon expert clients who take time to participate and share their wealth of knowledge in the forums. Sometimes it is more useful to get advice from peer-level organizations who might be using a particular facet of Neon the same way as your organization. We encourage you to continue using a combination of our training resources, guides, and community forums to make Neon work best in helping Happy Trails keep the animals neighing, mooing, clucking, gobbling, baaa'ing, maa'ing, and squealing in joy. Our staff is full of animal lovers and we have many-a-pets that have been rescued from shelters by our staff, along with NeonCRM serving many similar shelters and organizations that help all of our furry creatures in need. Thanks again! -Your NeonCRM Team

Replied May 2015

Amanda

April 2022

Learning curve - but worth it!

Our overall experience with Neon CRM has been positive. I am excited to use the software creatively to diversify our revenue, and grow our social impact. Neon CRM was the exact "next step" we needed.

Pros

I love the diverse capabilities of the NeonCRM software. We have been able to apply it in multiple areas to grow our small non-profit.

Cons

The least favorite part of NeonCRM has been the learning curve and ease of use for a few of our employees. Most of our team is 20-40 years old, and are used to different work flows on other applications. Biggest areas of work flow issues are in the email feature and website form set up.

Reasons for choosing Neon CRM

I was happy with the level of customer support and counsel we received in our research process. I felt like no question was unanswered from the Neon One team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] did an incredible job sharing what the product did and how it could be used for a non-profit our size.

Response from Neon One

Thank you for the feedback, Amanda! We're glad to hear that Neon CRM's wide feature set have been working well for your org. We're really proud to be able to offer a lot of features in one software platform, but a big focus for our upcoming development projects is making Neon CRM easier to learn and use, especially for non-admin users who need clear learning paths and workflows.

Replied May 2022

Lauren

Industry: Performing Arts

August 2022

A CRM you can actually use!

The training sessions coupled with the learning paths have made the transition from Salesforce to Neon CRM pretty seamless.

Pros

Neon CRM is so user friendly and the learning paths are making it possible for our entire team to get trained.

Cons

This is hard to answer because we are still very new to Neon CRM. We have navigated a few bumps on the registration page, but nothing to make us regret this migration.

Reasons for choosing Neon CRM

You could not beat the price point and functionality of Neon CRM. We were looking for a database that had donor management, registration, and email communication. It really is an all in one system!

Reasons for switching to Neon CRM

We were priced out of Salesforce and for several years had found the database hard to navigate.

Princess

Make Your Job Easier!!

So far, I have enjoyed the widgets and being able to see or not see what I am most concerned with at the time.

Pros

Neon provides the "one stop shop"! You have the back-end and the front-end operations working together. We went from using two different donor managements systems to using one to make sure that we can track all data. I also love the auto thank you's with the amount of the gift. Helps donors keep track for the year.

Cons

Neon is how can we say "plain", strictly business. There is to fancy eye catching fonts or highlighted buttons. Sometimes you can get lost and have to go to read up on some support documents in order to find what you are looking for.

Reasons for switching to Neon CRM

We made the switch because for the amount of money being spent on two donor systems, we could spend in with one system to track all data.

Response from Neon One

Hi Princess! Thank you for your honest and thoughtful review. We take your feedback very seriously. We are bringing your feedback about in-product "highlighted buttons" and "eye-catching fonts" to our team.

Replied March 2021

Greg

Industry: Cosmetics

It's OK - needs to be modernized

Pros

Neon has some powerful, fast database capabilities. We find it quick to respond when looking for records, generating reports, or soring data. It's also very capable at handling duplicate records and the searching is very good. It's also stable - seems to be built on a solid foundation and performs well.

Cons

Much of Neon seems to be cobbled together from older generations of development. There is a lack of consistency in the admin interfaces, and I find myself lost trying to do the simplest thing (like updating a system email) ... and I took a year of computer science as an undergrad. The emails are not responsive for mobile, and the custom web pages are nearly impossible to present to our members because they simply don't match our brand at all. The event lack any sort of presentation in a calendar view. Neon updates their platform each month, however, IMHO, they're focussing on the wrong thing. I would expect the development team there to streamline the admin interface, make the basic tools like emails, events, and member sign up pages more modern and mobile-ready. I find myself wanting to head over to a WordPress solution to consolidate everything, but we've invested time and money into this already so we're going to ride it out for a while. If you go with Neon, I suggest you budget time (and money) for tech support and have someone on staff or on call who can wrangle the harder parts of the admin interface for you.

Reasons for choosing Neon CRM

Price and capacity of membership data management.

Patrick

Good system for the money that practices continuous improvement

Overall, it is a robust system. The help center is very functional. For a new non-profit I would recommend it. For a larger staff, I would be hesitant.

Pros

I have used and recommended NEON for a few years. For the money it is a robust system. The event management is one of the easiest to use and you can set up multiple programs levels easily.

Cons

The reporting is difficult, except for getting event registrations out. To create a custom report is extremely frustrating.

Reasons for choosing Neon CRM

The expense in comparison and the event management features

Jared

August 2022

Neon is a worthwhile CRM software

Pros

Neon is user friendly and connects well with our other software platforms.

Cons

It is not completely compatible with our financial software.

Reasons for switching to Neon CRM

Better price and options.

Virginia

Easy & Friendly

Pros

What I like the most is the fast, professional and knowledgeable customer service. They're absolutely great and have thought me a lot of things about the software.

Cons

It's hard to tell, but we used to work with PayPal. It was easy to use. I'm not very familiar With NeonPay and I find it hard to understand how it works.

Response from Neon One

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of Neon CRM. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our customer service and software. To learn more about how Neon Pay works, you can read this support article: https://support.neonone.com/neoncrm/s/article/360031426294WhatisNeonPay. If you have additional questions, you can always get in touch with support by filling out a support ticket, here: https://support.neonone.com/neoncrm/s/.

Sheri

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great for non-profits

We have been very happy with the software.

Pros

It’s user friendly and can handle a multitude of tasks.

Cons

It’s difficult to enter items that are not tax deductible but have varying costs. It doesn’t work well for Silent Auction purchases.

Response from Neon One

Hi Sheri! Thank you for leaving a review for Neon CRM. Most nonprofits have a lot to do, which is why we prioritize usability and management of many tasks simultaneously. This is great to hear! We have noted your concern about silent auction purchases and have brought this to our product team. We are always looking for ways to improve our products, so we take these reviews very seriously. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review.

Rick

Industry: Music

Membership management and communication

Before Neon all of our membership data management was done on a scattered collection of spreadsheets.. now we have one central hub.

Pros

Neon has brought our organization into the next century. The Washington Blues Society has just begun to explore all the tools on the platform, but so far so good.

Cons

The tutorial could be better and it took me a while to get answers for some of our questions

Regina

May 2022

Product of Choice

Awesome experience from the website info, the initial demo, to the actual implementation support. Your teams are extremely responsive and flexible. They allow me to be in the driver seat vs. imposing their approach, meaning they allow me to implement in the priority critical to my organization. They listen to my questions and respond. Love it!

Pros

The ease of use; the support; the features; the flexibility; the growth potential it offers.

Cons

Too early to state; still new to the software. I did notice a few things I would recommend, e.g., the carry over of certain data to the children when entered on the parent level to avoid duplicate entry.

Reasons for choosing Neon CRM

Professional package, with lots of growth potential, ease of use, personal support and competitive price.

Laurie

We switched and we love it

Far superior to another application that I've heard touted as the premiere product. Customer service is good, reporting is great, and product is intuitive and easy to learn.

Pros

Easy data download and manipulation. Weekly payouts. Ability to ask donors and members to donate an extra amount to pay the credit card fees.

Cons

I'm not sure we've found any. I guess if I had to say one thing, maybe some organizations would like daily payouts. As the person who has to issue reports on payouts, I actually like grouping them into weeks

Reasons for switching to Neon CRM

The other product gave us almost no information on memberships. We had to actually count the number of members/memberships.

Response from Neon One

Hi Laurie! Thank you for taking the time to leave an honest and thorough review of Neon CRM. We are pleased to hear that you have found the customer service, reporting, and ease of use to be superior! We do want to clarify that we have options for a monthly, weekly, and daily payout. You can find more information about that here if you are interested in learning more about payout options: https://support.neonone.com/neoncrm/s/article/360033680093HowdoIreconcilewithNeonPay.

Jared

Great Value! Best CRM for the money!

We can track student participation better than ever! Our volunteer, donor and grant support is also tracked in the system which has changed our whole approach to annual fundraising and program implementation.

Pros

Although I have only scratched the surface of its functionality, NEON has been great at doing just about everything I want it to (and when it does not, it is usually a help desk question away). They have great training and help available.

Cons

I would like to integrate NEON into more of our email and social media campaigns, but need time to figure a few things out.

Reasons for choosing Neon CRM

My wife uses it for her organization Hardy Girls Healthy Women. She loved it, so it was an easy sell after comparing functionality and features with similarly priced CRMs.

Response from Neon One

Hi Jared! Thank you for leaving a review for Neon CRM. You can find more training and information about email campaigns here: https://support.neonone.com/neoncrm/s/article/218528447CampaignEmails. If at any time you want additional support or training, you can find that information here: https://support.neonone.com/neoncrm/s/.

Jessica

Well worth it

I've used several different CRM programs and I find Neon CRM relatively easy to use and affordable. It is very capable of fulfilling the needs of our organization. I also appreciate how fast Neon customer service responds to questions.

Pros

Being able to pull the data easily for what I need when I run reports. And being able to individualize the main page so that I can instantly see donation increases in the campaigns that I'm interested in.

Cons

When first learning to use I would miss a donation when looking at an individual's record- if that donation had been added to their partner's account instead. To remedy this I linked the households together and now only check this page so I can make sure to see all the gifts made in one place. It would be helpful though to be able to add mailing list tags to entire households instead of only by the individual.

Response from Neon One

Hi Jessica! Thank you for the honest and thorough review. We hope we can continue to make Neon CRM "well worth it" for you! Please reach out to support or pro services at Neon One and we can discuss households in more depth with you and optimize the process even more with you. This team can help you find some resolutions to your "household issue."

Clarate

Industry: Performing Arts

Neon CRM is Great for our Mid-Level Nonprofit!

Overall our experience has been positive, and we would recommend Neon! It's a great way to organize our events and ticket sales, as well as track income from those same constituents and more. The volunteer projects and timesheets are seamless, so it's easy to tell how many volunteers have worked with the organization during the year and how many hours they've put in.

Pros

Neon has been great for our organization. It's easy to navigate and pull reports to track donations, memberships, event registrations, etc. This year we used ClickBid to organize our virtual fundraising gala and auction. The integration process between that and Neon was seamless.

Cons

There isn't a great way to set up monthly payments for annual membership plans. The grants module could be more helpful if there was a bit more automation. We don't use that function much as we've found it easier to stick to our own spreadsheets and calendars.

Response from Neon One

Hi Clarate! We are so happy to hear that Neon CRM helped you organize your events and ticket sales, as well as track income from those same constituents and more. We appreciate your honest feedback and will bring your voiced concerns back to our team, so we can continue to improve our products and support our clients.

Bridgit

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great for a variety of data

Overall, this is a pretty robust software considering the price. I would recommend it to Non-profits on a tight budget just be prepared for some getting acquainted time.

Pros

All our data can be stored and pulled from one place. Event's are seamlessly connected to our website and make for an easy registration process. I like the idea of batch uploading because data entry can be time consuming but this hasn't been as successful as I'd hope yet. Still need to learn more.

Cons

It isn't as user friendly as some of the other softwares. We have to adapt it internally to meet our needs. I was not at the company when we purchased this software so not sure of the onboarding process. It has been hard to bring new employees on to learn the system.

Response from Neon One

Hi Bridgit! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Neon CRM. Training new team members to learn a CRM system can be difficult. That's why we've put together videos, guides, and a full Academy course, to take that training work off of your hands. You can access those materials here: https://support.neonone.com/neoncrm/s/. If you ever need some extra help, feel free to reach out to our support team. Thank you for being a Neon CRM client!

Lauren

Great Donor Management Software

Overall we are very happy to NeonCRM. My one and only concern is the customer support and account management seems to be lacking a bit. I get emails often regarding "changes" to our account that in face do not affect us because we are currently on a contract with NEON. With staff overturn you never know who your account manager is (I have worked with 5 account managers in a matter of 2 years. The software is great and we will continue to use it as we find that it is very helpful for what we are doing.

Pros

Coming from Blackbuad and Raiser's Edge, it was really important to find a software that was user friendly and easy to learn. NeonCRM is that software. You don't need a ton of training to navigate around the system and find what you are looking for.

Cons

Our hope was this software would be able to take the place of many of our others and put things in one place. Although it was able to do that for a majority we still hope to see an auction component to NeonCRM. This was one of the items that was discussed when we were looking at software and our rep mentioned Neon was working at an integration for this in the future and still waiting for it.

Pricing and Payment Portal

Reasons for switching to Neon CRM

Because of how difficult Raiser's Edge is to use.

Response from Neon One

Hi Lauren! Thank you for your open and honest feedback. Regarding the auction component, we do have a certified integration with ClickBid. You can learn more about that integration here: https://neonone.com/partners/clickbid/.

Cindy

Neon CRM: Robust and easy to use

Since we've been using Neon CRM, our overall fundraising has increased dramatically. At the end of the day, that is the name of the game for nonprofits, so it's really important. And, being able to see at a glance how we're doing in new donors, reactivated donors, etc. from the dashboards is very helpful.

Pros

Neon CRM replaced ETapestry for Lung Cancer Foundation of America. The ease of use in all aspects - donation tracking, fundraising campaign setup and monitoring, reporting, etc. are so much appreciated after working for so long without that ease. So, this makes our everyday tasks go much faster and we've been able to utilize the peer to peer and campaign features to be able to bring on new donors and track specific donation campaigns very easily. But, probably the very best feature is the training. Whenever we come up with some wacky question on "how can we do..." we set up a training session and they've always got a path to help us do whatever new thing we're trying.

Cons

I would like to have all database fields available no matter which type of report I'm trying to pull. Not sure if that is feasible or even advisable, but, sometimes I need info from a field that is available on a different report, but not on the type of report I need at that time.

Reasons for choosing Neon CRM

After very careful evaluation and all stake holders scoring each candidate, NeonCRM was the best option for the type of nonprofit LCFA is.

Reasons for switching to Neon CRM

eTapestry just wasn't a good, robust CRM. Not designed for nonprofits like ours.

Response from Neon One

Thank you for the review, Cindy! It is always our topmost priority for our products to increase overall fundraising for our clients, so we are beyond thrilled to hear you were able to do just that! We will also bring your feedback regarding database fields back to our support and product teams. Thank you!

Karen

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great System to Grow With

I have actually used Neon CRM in two very different nonprofits. One was previously using eTapestry and we switched because of the greater flexibility offered by Neon. That organization received much of its funding from individuals and was focused on one main program. The second was a transportation think tank that had no previous CRM system and received much of its funding through memberships. In both cases, I have found the system to work well and meet the needs of two very different organizations.

Pros

The interface is easy to use, very similar to comparable CRM systems in terms of flexibility and customization, but built for fundraising. The customization, in particular, is easy to understand and flexible enough to work for a variety of applications in a variety of nonprofits. I like the automation features as well, such as with donation appreciation and membership renewal reminders.

Cons

The single log on functionality and link with Wordpress needs to be further developed, I think. Sometimes the integrations with other systems, like MailChimp, are not as robust as I would like.

Response from Neon Team

Hi Karen, Thank you for your review. We always love hearing how NeonCRM's versatility can help vastly different nonprofits! We are also glad to hear you are using the Wordpress single sign on plugin. We appreciate your feedback. We will be making improvements and enhancements to it regularly. Over the next year you can expect deeper enhancements to our existing integrations and many more great new integration offerings to come. For example, last month we announced we are officially part of Zapier’s beta testing program. Zapier is essentially a system that connects systems, so this really opens up opportunities to connect Neon with many other platforms. Our blog post about it is below: https://www.neoncrm.com/zapier-streamline-nonprofits-operations/ Feel free to contact us if you have additional questions about it! -Your Neon Team

Replied December 2017

T. Kebo

Industry: Fine Art

February 2016

NeonCRM is just what we needed.

Pros

From the beginning, their customer service was outstanding. In our research phase to find a new CRM vendor, we contacted at least 1 dozen different companies. We provided the sales people with an extensive list that outlined the data that we collect, as well as our database needs. Some companies looked at the list and upfront said that they couldn't provide what we needed. Others never bothered to contact us at all. Most sad, the fundraising software/donation processing company that we've been with for more than a decade never contacted us to let us know about their new services, they only increased our annual fees and decreased functionality. So NeonCRM emerged as one of our top choices very early on. Best yet, in talking to their sales person, and now our account manager, as well as their data consultants, they work with us to discuss and figure out solutions. For example, for many years we have used our database as a way to check of tasks in the data collection process. NeonCRM helped us to figure out if we needed a combination of data points or a process document to ensure that all of our users entered consistent information. That kind of collaboration and solution-based thinking has been immensely helpful. More so, given that we have planned for our data migration to happen over 2 years, with specific benchmarks. It feels like NeonCRM will be there with us all the way. One of our Board members is an engineer, and the way that NeonCRM does consultation allowed us to invite our Board member and our web site builder and designer into the meetings. That way we could all learn and develop solutions at the same time. Best yet, we've been able to work with NeonCRM staff, from sales to data consultants, who actually understood arts nonprofits, so they understand what to do with our earned income. Other companies were best for health or educational nonprofits, or advocacy & policy nonprofits, or some other kind of nonprofit. To have a team that understands the work that we do, the size of our organizations, the ways that our events function, and is willing to work with us to meet our needs (instead of trying to cram us into their system), made all the difference.

Cons

There are bits of functionality that other companies have that we would like. Such as the ability to tweet or make facebook posts, and track that information, from within the CRM, something that Nation Builder does really well. We would also like to be able to integrate silent and online auctions into fundraising efforts, but this is not something that can be done just yet. Finally, we would like to have our ecommerce products tied to their makers, something that NeonCRM can't do. However, they provided us with an API integration solution that will work in the meantime.

Neon CRM