All Omnify Reviews

Kerry

Reviewed January 2018

Omnify works great when clients book an appointment for my Life Coaching service.

Omnify has made it a breeze for clients to schedule bookings for my Life Coaching service.

PROS

This software is easy to use and does the job. I'm able to easily indicate my availability and market my Life Coaching service. It's easy to setup discount coupons. I use this feature a lot. The setup wizard makes it easy to get started. And I was please with how easy it was to integrate with Stripe. Despite the Cons listed below, I would recommend this software to those seeking an affordable and easy-to-use booking solution.

CONS

I understand that Omnify is coming out with some updates that address some of my issues with this program. The version that I started with did not make it easy to offer any cost bookings. (My workaround was to create a 100% discount coupon.) Also, I found it difficult to create one-time unavailable time slots.

Beverly

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2020

Outstanding Product and Support

I have have had an outstanding experience thus far with the Omnify. When I first signed up, I had no knowledge of how the reservation system worked. I was so happy that Omnify offered the help session sign-ups and I signed up for several. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was assigned to my training sessions and he was an outstanding teacher! Because I did not have any experience with the system, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] had to start from the beginning with me. Even after I had read most of the articles on the Omnify site, I still did not understand a lot. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reviewed virtually all of the features with me. He was patient and explained things in a way that I could understand. After our initial session, I scheduled at least two (maybe even three) additional appointments and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me through. Once again, he was patient, answered all of my questions and explained additional features that would make things easier for me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was outstanding and is a great representative for Omnify! I also want to mention [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was very responsive and helpful with working through the process to import our client data. I initially had problems understanding the process and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] sent very detailed instructions on what was needed and how to capture the data on the spreadsheet. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] also answered a few additional questions and had our data uploaded very quickly once I submitted it which I appreciated since we were close the scheduled pool opening date. Omnify has an excellent customer service team!!

PROS

The Omnify reservation system has excellent functionality and has exceeded our expectations for a pool reservation system. The platform provides excellent features and is very user friendly. I especially like the calendar and check-in feature and how easy it is to see when classes are scheduled and who has checked in during a given swim session. It is also very easy to schedule new sessions and the cloning feature is very helpful.

CONS

I like the software alot. The only thing I would like added is a feature whereby one can send a message to only one person who has registered for a swim session. Now, you can only send to all confirmed attendees or wait listed through the system and not an individual person.

Ambika

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Omnify integration with quickbook

Technical guidance service was excellent. Very patient, clear explanation

PROS

Booking the class, credit management,

CONS

Sales report doesnt come with invoice number which it has already

Jen

Sports, 11-50 employees

Sports camp registration

We are able to keep track of registration trends and cities and instructors that have the most, or least, activity.

PROS

We use Omnify to book registrations for our sports camp. It is also a great way to keep track of our attendees who have attended camps and clinics, those that have cancelled and those that are repeat customers.

CONS

We could use more personalized customization for our specific industry.

Ease of implementation

Katherine

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Art Education Registration

Excellent!

PROS

Omnify is a good platform that holds members, memberships, and classes in one place; much more. The software allows for signing up as a member choosing your membership and then signing up for classes. Our instructors see in real-time how many students they have, and this makes it easier to do last-minute marketing for classes. It's a benefit having classes and class packs hidden, we can create and then hide them until we are ready to release them. This option gives our volunteers time flexibility for creating classes. Everything doesn't have to be done all at once. The membership benefits dashboard is easy to use and intuitive. Actually, once you understand the terms on Omnify then most of the dashboards are intuitive. Setup help was awesome and questions get answered very quickly. Support materials for admin etc... are available and easy to understand.

CONS

Too many emails to instructors. There should be a toggle to allow just confirmation emails, not individual classes. This should also apply to class registrations. Members just want a confirmation email for a class pack registration. Family memberships should allow each family member to receive the benefit without having to signup as a member. This could be a toggle button to switch on or off.

Joey

Sports, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Still a work-in-progress but good support team

PROS

user friendly and easy to navigate have met with some issues in my 2 years of using the software, but am thankful to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who helped me out very quickly with urgent tech issues. The help staff varies from each person, I have met not so efficient support members as well, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is one of the best I've come across and the reason why I've decided to leave this review! :)

CONS

- class packs cannot be unlinked between specific members - different classes cannot be launched all at the same time (I have to do it one by one) - customers don't have an app on their side; have to keep logging in and on our end we have to explain how to use it to all our new members and supply the booking link

Jeremy

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed April 2021

Great Reservation Service, Easy for your Customers, Great Analytics

In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic we have to reduce pool capacities but still equitably serve a community of nearly 4,000 homes and so by using Omnify to make reservations it allows everyone to have equal access to community amenities.

PROS

The service team is knowledgeable and extremely helpful and made uploading the necessary data and deploying the system a simple straightforward process.

CONS

The skills and knowledge of the customer service team made problem solving simple and because its a very flexible system, customization was easy. There was nothing I didn't like.

Reason for choosing Omnify

I was a past customer from 2020 and Omnify helped get us safely through the pandemic. Web based products like Omnify allow customers/community members to make appointments, vs. a phone call or email to have staff make the appointment.

Reviewed January 2019

Great tool for selling classes and class packs online, works best for physical locations

I use Omnify on and off because it just doesn't quite meet my needs. I've had some tech issues with it, and while the support was prompt, they never got to the bottom of the issue. I hope to be able to implement it fully in the future, because it has potential for sure.

PROS

It allows you to put your "digital storefront" online without any coding. If you have a yoga studio or other type of class-based business you can set up classes, class packs, employee availability that syncs with your calendar, and even collect payments

CONS

Right now it's pretty niched into certain types of businesses and doesn't perfectly fit my use case, which is appointment packs that aren't tied to a physical location. I also don't like that if someone is in a different time zone, it doesn't automatically show the availability calendar in their time zone.

Reviewed January 2018

I like the product but feel that it didn't fit my workflow 'better' than other schedulers.

I was able to answer questions easily with ample room.

PROS

I loved the price, I purchased the product from AppSumo and grabbed the lifetime deal. I also appreciated that they are super responsive. Video tutorials are great. If I had a brick and mortar, this would have been more ideal for me.

CONS

It didn't feel elegant to use for me or a client. As stated before they are super responsive but felt that I needed a lot more hand holding (and I didn't necessarily know 'how' to ask so that I could create what I wanted. I have a coaching business and would have liked a product that housed client notes and paperwork, i.e. a welcome packet.

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2019

Omnify for Your Virtuak Academy

Omnify is especially well-suited for educational businesses. If you’re selling classes and want a CRM and virtual store that ties into Stripe and other payment vendors, there’s no need to look any farther than Omnify.

PROS

Omnify is a booking, selling, marketing aid that serves as a one-stop-shop that is especially effective for any kind of educational business.

CONS

Like any reasonably-complex SAAS solution, it will take a bit of doing to understand (and master) the in and outs.

Randi

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Pool Reservations for Over 55 Community

The team at Omnify is fantastic!! They are always available, and I mean 24/7. They answer the more complicated questions and the simplest with respect and detail. They were also available to meet via Google meet so that you got to know who was working on your account. I cannot say enough good things about their customer service.

PROS

The software is easy to set up and it has accounted for most of the functionality we needed to limit the number of people at the pool and the number of days in which they can book.

CONS

We would like to have put multiple booking restrictions in place for booking a session, but unfortunately, the system didn't allow for that.

Reason for choosing Omnify

Price, it would have cost too much to develop a program that already had the capabilities of Omnify.

Sherry

Printing, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2017

I think Omnify is perfect for what our company needs

Booking program that works for our company so that we can see who has booked a class. You can also see who actually attended the classes as well so that the leaders of the courses can monitor who is coming. You can follow up with the people that did not attend to make sure that they are getting the help they need.

PROS

I like that it helps us with our booking of classes and enables our clients to do it easily and effortlessly.

CONS

Wish it did more in integrating booking and selling of material. We would like to sell books to go with the classes on WooCommerce...still working out how to do that.

Thank you so much Sherry! In a month our products feature will be live. Stay tuned!

Replied August 2017

Deep

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2021

Seamless experience and a time saver!

Great experience overall, no complaints as such.

PROS

The packages and appointments help in scheduling and taking bookings.

CONS

Appointments and class packs can be interlinked maybe?

Rey

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2017

An amazing solution

Easy to use. Value for money.

PROS

It is extremely easy to use and I only needed to use tutorials once and contact support once. The layout is clean and easy to navigate. The functions are very responsive.

CONS

The website could be better and more customisable. It looks rather basic in terms of the view and I think customisation would help so users could add more of their touches such as videos or pictures.

Hey, Rey! Thanks for your kind words. We are actually rolling out a live update in 2 weeks which will allow you to customize the website even more. Hope you enjoy that!

Replied August 2017

Danielle

Reviewed January 2018

Great platform, easy to use, user friendly. Amazing customer support.

Booking platform for my business. Check-in app for classes.

PROS

The ease of use is amazing. The check-in app is what got me here. Coming from an old booking platform using pen and paper to check people in was a hassle. Omnify makes it so much easier. Also, the class pass features. Customer support is amazing, they've been such a help with my transition into their software.

CONS

I'd like to see the ability to offer two tickets for the price of one option. For the check in app, the class disappears into the "last month" tab the day of the event. I'd like to see it stay in "upcoming" until the event is actually over. Also, offer settings option for app. For Calendar, if there was an option to see an overall view, with events, classes and all other options. (these cons are hindrances but just improvements I'd like to see)

Stacey

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2022

So customizable to make work for our company and amazing support

The customer support definitely took this experience to the next level. They were fast to respond and always offered solutions to help.

PROS

Can manage a variety of different booking set-ups / class schedules / membership programs and one to one appointments in one.

CONS

Nothing :)

Reasons for switching to Omnify

Wasn’t working for the customer - couldn’t customize the process enough

Stephanie

Reviewed May 2018

Good overall experience but it could be better

PROS

Beautiful UX design I really like the getting started wizard which was great to get to know the menus options to set up our account. nice website widget and or store front website included in most plans they are constantly pushing updates to fix bugs :) I like the 2 way google calendar sync, if you use google apps it plays well with it we have the Studio plan which does not come with custom domain so for this reason we use the embedding option to use it on our website convenient integrations with stripe and paypal

CONS

Has an extra 0.5% fee on top of the regular 2.9% stripe/paypal fee The app still has many bugs which is why I do not use all features Customer support is pretty active but can be hard to reach at times

Sheridan