• Pros

• "Easy to use and love the accessibility though the phone app. This has been a good program for our small company budget too. "

• "The user interface is great. It makes it easy to see schedules for multiple providers and the whole schedule for the week"

• "I like that it's easy to navigate and find what I need. "

• Cons

• "I do enjoy the simplicity and user interface but would like to see more custom features in the future."

• "We wish it had an inventory feature for our merchandise and supplements. We manually count our inventory. "

• "Perhaps a simpler way to pull reports. It was a learning curve with all the filters, but once you get in there, it gets easier. "

Browse Pike13 Reviews

Marissa from Max Fitness HB

We LOVE Pike13. They offer everything a small studio, or a large gym needs to operate.

Pros

Ease of use, and reliability are amazing! But my FAVORITE thing is definitely the staff app. I can do almost everything from the staff app, so I can work from anywhere, at any time. From running payroll to creating packages or plans, it does it all. Most apps come with limited function, but this software is almost as complete as the desktop version. And what I love about the company is they are always trying to get better. We have been users for man years and they add things I haven't even thought about needing. Its a pleasure to be a customer.

Cons

The reporting can be a bit confusing for me. Recently they have added a new reporting feature which has much more information, but I still struggle trying to see exactly what I need at times. But I cant even call it a complaint. I had to really think of something to answer this question.

Response from Pike13

Replied June 2018

Hi Marissa, Thank you so much for the feedback. We truly appreciate knowing what works and what our customers would like to see. As questions come up about reporting, please continue working with our customer care team and your account manager. We are happy to have calls to help you build exactly what you need to see. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Rebekah from AerialWorks Castle Rock

Outstanding Software!

Absolutely 100% positive and fantastic experience. Customers comment on how easy it is to use and I greatly value this software.

Pros

I love how versatile it is. i need to be able to run both monthly tuition for regular, weekly classes, plus courses plus punch cards, as my business serves many different populations. I love how easy it was to set-up and how easy it is for my staff to learn. I don't have to provide training for new employees. For the weird times things don't go as planned, customer service is on top of it, very speedy, thorough and helpful.

Cons

The reporting end is so versatile that I don't know how to easily pull up reports. there are so many ways to filter, which can be a good thing, but I don't know how to pull it up. I wish I could get notifications when someone buys a particular package that I am waiting to get sold.

Reasons for Choosing Pike13

I have heard terrible things about Mindbody. It's hard to set-up, etc, they are raising prices and the worst part is how intrusive they are with their advertising. They won't stop calling or e-mailing me!!!

Response from Pike13

Replied August 2019

Hi Rebekah, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review of our product. We appreciate the comments and the feedback! Thank you, Cindy Schneider Director of Customer Success

Casey from Safety Before Skill

Invaluable tool for our swim school

I am a swim coach at a very successful Swim School. We have hundreds of clients who are scheduling several hundred lessons a week in three locations with over 20 coaches. That would be a scheduling NIGHTMARE for a front desk staff. With this software, we are able to provide a polished website and portal where families can register for and schedule their own lessons. It also manages auto-draft payments and sends email reminders to families. As a coach, I can take attendance on my phone and also leave notes for other coaches or myself.

Pros

This software is easy to use on my phone, which is very helpful. I use it daily to keep track of attendance and also leave detailed notes on how the lesson went, which is beneficial for me to review before the next lesson, or to share with another coach who may sub. The scheduling aspect is professional and most families are able to navigate it on their own.

Cons

The scheduling process is sometimes a little confusing to families, and they have to call or email our scheduler to work them out. When I am doing attendance and notes on my class roster, I can't just click "back" to return to my list. I have to go through the process of picking the calendar day and reloading.

Response from Pike13

Replied August 2019

Hi Casey, Thank you very much for taking the time to provide a review of our product. We appreciate the positive remarks and the constructive feedback. Safety Before Skill Swim School has been a wonderful partner over the last three years and we look forward to continuing to support your school. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Director of Customer Success

Brittnee from Pink Couch Studios

Industry: Music

Avoid... You will thank me later!

I would not recommend Pike13 to anyone due to their poor customer service and their lack of respect for their clients.

Pros

Booking Emails: I like the fact that the program sends booking emails on a regular basis. Parents like them for the reminders. Credit Card Processing: It has a nice feature built in that allows credit card processing. They did not tell me upfront that there is a monthly fee associated with it and then said "oh someone should have told you that." Once again, blame game. Documents: The docusign feature is a nice ad on. However, if you want to customize your form, good luck. Pike13 doesn't really want to help you on this and once again try to play the "stupid" card on it. Reports: The reports are nice if you can understand how to use them. They are kinda difficult to get around if your account manager does not explain them in detail.

Cons

Customer Service Attitude: They don't care once they have your money. Make sure you put a note on your calendar one year out or your service contact will be renewed. Don't expect to speak with anyone over the phone, everything is done through email. On Boarding: I was indifferent about the on boarding process. The guy belittled me several time about coding and whatnot. I was a graphic and website designer by trade and on numerous occasions he talked in circles to try to confuse me. Basically their software doesn't allow for many custom changes and they would prefer to confuse you instead of being straight forward about it. Text messaging: This is not default on the product. I was told that it was. All clients have to enable the feature. When you are dealing with 200+ clients you don't want to have to go through this process with every single client on how to sign up, sign on, go through all of their individualized settings - just to set up a text message. Interface: The interface is very straight forward. There isn't any real customizations on it. You get what you get.

Response from Pike13

Replied October 2018

Hi Brittnee, Thank you for your review and candor. I am sorry that our service has not met your needs. Your account manager will reach out to you shortly to discuss your cancellation request. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Mike from The Music Place

Best All Around Management Software for our Music School

We looked at many others, from the low end to the very high end. We actually began deployment of another product and found that "the devil is in the details" - there were significant workarounds and changes to our business practices that would be required, and which we were not willing to make. So we looked again, and found that, while not perfect, Front Desk did meet 100% of our "Must Have"s and the clear majority of our "Nice to Have" items without requiring us to squeeze into a predefined mold. All the products out there have feature lists that sound great, but with most, the further we dug into actual implementation, the harder the task became. With Front Desk, instead I found that several of the business practices that make our school unique were handled very elegantly by the software. This is primarily due to the fact that Financials (payment plans, billing, etc.) are completely decoupled from Enrollments (maintaining Schedules, Attendance, etc). At first this was disorienting, but I soon realized it was the distinctive that provided much of the flexibility we needed.

Pros

Very easy to use, modern / clean interface. The site is essentially identical on a Desktop and on Mobile devices. Note that some would say lack of an "App" was a Con (that was my first reaction) but the Mobile friendly website performs very well on all platforms. Lots of flexibility around pricing models - per class as well as per instructor pricing, e.g. Prices, Discounts and Coupons are all clearly delineated in their roles and each is modifiable at time of sale. The Merchant Account Rates were the best we found also. Viewing schedules for a few dozen teachers can be overwhelming; Front Desk has great flexibility in filtering the schedule (by person, activity, location, etc) as well as flexibility in presentation (list, day, week and month formats). Innovative use of colors also helps make attendance status clear at a glance. I am also very pleased with how flexible the Customer view of the website is. The presentation of our "Course Catalog" can be very customizable, including defining what navigation tabs are available in the interface, etc.... not just what colors and icons are used! (We have yet to integrate the Front Desk website with our main site, but will do so next quarter.)

Cons

The Payroll functionality appears good with one glaring exception, which is that it does not support hourly pay; instead, you use either commission rates or pay per task (as opposed to per hour). In other words, an instructor earning $20/hour must be separately configured to earn $15 for a 45 minute class and $10 for a 30 minute class. This makes payroll setup (and maintenance with changing rates) quite a bit more labor intensive. So, the system is flexible, but not very efficient. In our case, we've opted to use the reporting functionality to generate all payroll statistics we need, and roll them up in a spreadsheet, rather than take on the multiple Pay Rates per Instructor overhead. We can always adopt their Payroll tools later if we wish. The Reporting function has apparently recently been revamped; the Interface has "Classic" and "New" Reports sections. So, my hope is that the New Reports functionality will be enhanced soon. The data content, and its filtering are very robust - however, right now there are still significant shortcomings; Column order/width cannot be adjusted, for instance. Reports can be grouped only at one level (by Instructor, or by ClassType, but not both). These problems can all be worked around by using the Export to CSV or Excel to handle those requirements offline. Hard copy printouts are also not very impressive for the schedules and reports, although they're functional.

Response from Front Desk

Replied August 2016

Hi Mike, Thank you so much for your review! I'm happy you're enjoying Front Desk so far and we really appreciate your feedback. We plan to discontinue Classic reporting soon and are working on some updates to our New Reporting that will allow to you gain deeper insights into the performance of your business. We'll share more info with you as soon as it's available to share. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Care team at support@frontdeskhq.com. Best, Kris and the Front Desk team

Functional but not good for our program

We were able to automate our registration process but we found it was not a good program for our program that is mostly children and with several different programs within one. Also, the credit card processor would not give us access to our reports for 1.5 years and then only with much arguing.

Pros

The user interface was ok - once our information was in it was easy to set up another class.

Cons

Not good for parents in our program - could not set up functional payment plans, could not register multiple children at one time.

Response from Pike13

Replied February 2020

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review our software and provide feedback. We appreciate it. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Director of Customer Success

Krista from Synergy Hockey

We like it!

Glad we made the switch to this program. Although it doesn't provide everything we need yet, and although there are some things that I'm still doing manually due to some functions not working like our company needs, it does seem that FrontDesk is making frequent updates and changes to their product to meet the needs of customers. So, I'm hopeful that the features id like to see improvements on will be happening soon. Customer service has been helpful in hearing my frustrations and has been good with helping me find temporary work-arounds. Overall pleased with the product!

Pros

Cons

We find the reporting to be difficult. It's ok when you need to pull one bit of info but if you need multiple layers of info/filters in one report its near impossible. You essentially have to run multiple reports and then compile the data from those several reports to get the info you need. This may not be the case for everyone, but it has been for our company. Several of our necessary reports are impossible to get and I've had to do a lot of searching for info the very difficult and long way. Customer service folks have been helpful in trying to find alternate work arounds but the reporting is my biggest issue with FrontDesk.

Response from Front Desk

Replied August 2016

Hi Krista, Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad you're enjoying Front Desk so far and we really appreciate your feedback. We plan to release some updates to our New Reporting that will make it easier for you to gain insights into the performance of your business. We'll share more info with you as soon as it's available to share. Also, Front Desk has a mobile version that can be accessed within your browser on Android and other mobile devices. We are currently evaluating all aspects of our mobile experience and will keep you updated. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Care team at support@frontdeskhq.com. Best, Kris and the Front Desk team

David from David's Music Housef

Love it...really....But...

Short story - I was glad to find a software that gave me a lot I needed, but as my music school offers primarily one on me, private lessons, the class/gym structure made it pretty difficult to configure for my purposes. Good news, is FD Support was a great help! Also, the business model I must use of not having employees, but self employed contracted teachers, adds more difficulties of complexity and lack of ways to incentivize them to carry out necessary functions. Although not a problem of FD, but never-the-less, an issue I must deal with.

Pros

Overall, in spite of comments above, I do love what Front Desk offers in the way of reporting and communications with my customers...and the Support team is really amazingly helpful and always willing to do whatever it takes. THIS is a true pass of an excellent company , to not just offer a great product or service but BE THERE for the users.

Cons

Again, my biggest issue is functionally in my business model, as the structure of FD is based more on class offering and not geared toward private, one on one, services. I would also like to see more functions in breakdown of what staff members can and can not do.

Response from Front Desk

Replied August 2016

Hi David, Thank you so much for your review! I'm happy you're enjoying Front Desk so far and appreciate your feedback about our Customer Care team. Front Desk is designed to support businesses that offer both group classes and appointments. It's been a while since we last chatted and I would like to schedule a call with you to learn more about your experience using our appointment functionality. To schedule a time that works well for you, please email me at support@frontdeskhq.com and reference my reply to your review. I look forward to speaking with you! Best, Kris and the Front Desk team

Pike13 is Ever-Evolving

Pros

It allows our schools to run their business and track key information. We have worked with them to continue to evolve and fine tune this software to our unique business case and a lot of features have been added in the 4 years I have been administering it. Their reporting and API have also progressed over the years which as been a key component to allowing us to customize and expand functionality for our system. Since this is one of our core platforms we have to be able to support our system/franchisees if issues come up, and their support team has always been super timely and helpful.

Cons

As with any software, there are some growing pains and functionality that do not completely meet our unique needs. Their team has been committed to working with us to change this and as a result a lot of features have been added. In a perfect world we would like to be able to have more control over the reporting integrations, as well as global administration. We currently operate this software in 235 locations, 9 countries, and in 3 languages so there is a lot of visibility/functionality that we need. 2019 is a big year for us as we continue to grow as a business, so we look forward to working with Pike13 to help meet our needs.

Response from Pike13

Replied April 2019

Hello, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review of our product. We value hearing from all of our customers and are happy that we are able to partner with your team and the schools. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Director of Customer Success

Jim from Invictus Fitness, Inc

Our experience with Pike 13.

Pike 13 satisfies 85% of our business needs. Their alliance with TransNational provides speedy and affordable payment processing. Their customer service has been exceptional even when their answer is no! Their platform works well with multiple locations. Their financial reporting is excellent and the payroll module is accommodating to a wide variety of compensation plans.

Pros

Pike 13 is robust enough to provide the services and information that we need to operate our business without being overly complex. Ease of use and adaption for multiple locations is a bug plus.

Cons

There are 3 things on our "Don't like" list. These items have been on our "Don't like" list since 2013. It's pretty likely that they will remain there since they are not a priority to Pike 13. We continue to struggle with member reporting. Dashboard information is not customizable. We get information that Pike thinks is important, not what we think is important. The merchandise sales portion of the software is not user friendly. POS transactions are multi step time consuming processes, and doubly so if a customer wants to purchase more than 1 item.

Response from Pike13

Replied September 2018

Hi Jim, Thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review and your feedback. We appreciate your candor. As we make changes to the product and reporting, we will work with your account manager to ensure we are taking your needs and use cases into consideration. Please continue providing feedback and specific details on what you would like to see so we have something to reference if we make changes to reporting and merchandise. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

David from David's Music House, Inc.

Good system, Excellent/Best Customer Support

The best aspect Pike13 has brought to my business is organization of scheduling and billing, including how the business is doing. I would, however, like to see more qualifiers in the "Insight" dashboard, of monthly financials, customer growth, with a more drag and drop method of viewing what I want to see...in other words more of the quick snapshots that all businesses want to look at quickly, without making everything only buildable reporting, that I have to spend a lot ot time learning and creating, etc....more like QuickBooks, or typical Dashboard applications that display what's going on with the business.

Pros

No doubt, dependability of the system, being available but the support is really excellent. They know the system they support and response to issues as well as resolution is one of the best I've ever experienced.

Cons

The system is applicable to private instruction businesses, such as music lessons, but the mindset of being able to adapt the system to bring the best user experience to people of the business world of the Arts, such as music education, can be a struggle and I have asked for some changes in future upgrades but have yet to see them. For example - being able to edit naming like clients to students, or allowing automatic attendance taken, enabling the instructor to only need to manually change for cancellations, etc. There needs to be a part of the applications design that can address the broader needs of their targeted customers, such as a music school and not a one size fits all, like an exercise business.

Response from Pike13

Replied September 2018

Hi David, Thank you very much for your review and your feedback. We value you, Anita, and your business. Please continue working with our team to provide feedback and suggestions on improvements. It is important for us to understand how businesses work and use cases as we create new features and enhancements to our product. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Jamie from CrossFit Burke

August 2016

FrontDeskHQ is the best client software on the market!

I have been with FDHQ from the very beginning. Not only did they start off with a very solid product, they have improved incrementally over the years. They know their "Why" and do not stray from what they are really good at.

Pros

Ease of use. I can train new staff members very quickly in how to use FDHQ. The mobile functionality is great, too.

Cons

I wish their were billets for class services. That way I could assign different pay rates for each class to the same person for doing different jobs. It would be a lot cleaner of a look if the FDHQ website could be separated by services and embedded into the gym website. Also, this would create a more seamless experience for the user. Courses need to have wait lists.

Response from Front Desk

Replied August 2016

Hi Jamie, Thanks for your review! I'm glad that you are so happy with Front Desk, and we appreciate that you've stayed with us for so long! Your feedback is important to us as we continue to improve and build our product, and the reporting feature is one of the areas that we're looking at. I am happy to tell you that we very recently rolled out waitlists for classes. Hopefully that will make your life a bit easier! You can see how to enable the feature here: https://frontdeskhq.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205838123-Enabling-a-Waitlist-on-a-Class Don't hesitate to contact our support team at support@frontdeskhq.com if you have any questions. Sincerely, Katie and the Front Desk Team

Mallory from Green Locus Yoga

Green Locus

It has been great for my business but I do feel for the high price it should have a lot more features and be easier to use for the problems I listed above.

Pros

I enjoy the options for courses and series and most things I can figure out on my own without calling customer service so it is easy to use. I like the reports feature and making schedules is pretty easy as well.

Cons

I dislike that there is not a retail option to track retail, make labels, track inventory. So much extra work. I wish there was an app or easy way for clients to access their schedules. I have trouble understanding the revenue screen sometimes. I also dislike that I cannot use a dependent's parents credit card that is saved. For example, if enrolling a child who has a credit card saved under the parent, it doesn't show under the child so I have to enroll the parent in the class to charge that card. I will probably look into MindBody for next year because of the inventory issue and I have heard it is similar in price to Pike? I also would like to use the app "Loyal Snap." Many studio owners have said it is AMAZING for retaining clients and inviting clients back and I saw that app is only compatible with MB. If Pike was much cheaper I would like it more since it doesn't have the same features as MB, I don't think it should be the same price. Also would love training videos/tutorials to train staff and for myself when I started. A manual only option is not helpful for most people.

Response from Pike13

Replied September 2018

Hi Mallory, Thank you for the feedback and suggestions. Your account manager will reach out to you to gather specifics and use cases. Thank you, Cindy

Julie from Aqua-Tots Swim Schools

Pike13 works very well for our 85+ swim school franchise. User-friendly and quick learning curve!

Pros

The software is very user friendly and has a quick learning curve for new users. Scheduling classes, managing multiple locations, processing automatic recurring billing for tuition, and booking recurring appointments are at the top of the list. Having the ability to see class openings across the week allows staff to quickly sell enrollments to new and existing customers. Scheduling new classes is a simple process with just a few clicks. Customizing memberships is also a simple process and billing is automatic. Pike13's Customer Service is outstanding and they really listen to feedback from their clients.

Cons

The lag time in reporting is frustrating. I would like to see all reporting in real-time. I would also like the ability from the Franchisor side to control the standard service offerings across all locations.

Response from Pike13

Replied March 2018

Hi Julie, Thank you so much for the review. We are thrilled that so many things work well for the franchisees and corporate. And we appreciate the feedback on how the product can be improved. We will continue to make updates to the software and are happy to have you and your team with us while we do this! Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Kevin from D1 SPORTS TRAINING

What I LIKE about PIKE!

Pike 13 (in particular the support team) have been first-class and first-rate since day 1. The ease of use and the highly-customized features and benefits make me feel like the entire platform was designed personally for me. Customer service makes me feel as if it was designed only for me. Excellent product. Pike 13 helps me stay engaged in the business of making money (not sitting and staring at a computer trying to get the software aligned with my goals- like so many other products). Pike 13 allows me maximum effectiveness with my clients and business goals.

Pros

High-level functionality and effectiveness made simple. Ease of use makes staff training expedites their ability to utilize benefits right away. Ability to customize plans and passes. Reporting capabilities.

Cons

Inability to freeze coaches' schedule once classes have been assigned. Limited to only 1 email account (especially if they workout at multiple facilities). Inability to create a multi-facility pass or plan.

Response from Pike13

Replied October 2018

Hi Kevin, Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We are thrilled that you continue to bring your facilities on board with us. I will have your account manager reach out regarding the feedback for more details. Thanks again! Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Jeramiah from Evolve Fitness and Wellness

Pretty good, a bit overpriced.

Pros

Pike 13 is super intuitive and easy to use. If it has the function, you'll be able to find it and utilize it rather easily. Customer service was always quick to respond to my needs, although it was limited to emails only -- no call center.

Cons

For the overall functionality compared to other brands, I think Pike13 is overpriced. Also, the ability to put training plans on hold was supposedly a feature this software had, but it didn't work correctly; it gave my clients significantly more sessions than they had paid for. Pike13 admitted to me that it didn't work correctly and said they didn't have the resources to make the fix anytime soon. As an independent trainer I needed the ability to put training plans on hold for when I or my client's went on vacation, got sick, etc., so I found another software provider at a much lower cost.

Response from Pike13

Replied December 2018

Hi Jeramiah, Thank you for your feedback. We are sad to see you go, but understand you need to do what is best for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to review our product. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

April 2016

Ilias from Baila Productions Salsa School

April 2016

Review from a Salsa school owner

I tested many management systems and my final choice was Front Desk. The main reason is that the front end and back end are well thought out and well layout. It doesn't take university level training to run this platform. It was made to be simple first. When testing some other platforms i would get lost in the setup process and I'm very knowledgeable of all tech stuff... The sales staff and support staff is uber friendly and you always get the impression you're calling a friend.... Here in Quebec we have bilingual costumers. The system doesn't allow on the costumer side to pick their language. Once you pick your language all the system will reflect that language. This is an issue for some of our costumers and this could be a cool options to offer in the near future. Also, some of the french translation are bizarre and inaccurate' and some sections aren't fully translated. There's some annoying bugs ( i already sent all this to their support team) 1. Locations don't display correctly this is confusing for my customers... Its been a couple of months and it hasn't been fixed... We have 3 locations and sometimes the incorrect location would show up on the client sent bills... I always get confused clients calls) 2. Not having a direct call line was a problem sometimes... 3. Bugs are fixed a little slow to my liking. 4. The selling enrollment layout on the admin side is just a mess' we have about 40 enrollments that we sell and they are organized randomly' we can't manually organize them either' so every time we sell stuff we have to go one by one' we loose a lot of time doing this. 5. There's no possibility to show and make a client accept terms and conditions in enrollments' its possible in classes but not enrollments' don't understand why? Pros Friendly customer service Ease of use Easy to setup Clear Apple like layout Cons No possibility to call... They will call you if you request' Email support sometimes slow to respond more than 48 hours Follow up on bugs is somewhat shaky.. sometimes I wouldn't get a return email 95% of our clients didn't sign the Docusign waiver upon registering' so the implementation of this option is not great More bugs than I expected Future wants Capacity to segment each class in man and women section. Very use full when you run a latin dance school ( Mindbody gives you this option by putting a lead and follow option to each class )

Drew from Impact Strength and Performance

Solid Platform

Front Desk HQ has an amazing team of support specialists that are incredibly responsive and patient with their customers. I just recently made a big transition with my strength and nutrition business and wouldn't have been able to make the switch if not for the expert team of professionals who assisted me throughout the process.

Pros

It's honestly not as much about the software as it is about the people. I find the software requiring some workarounds

Cons

It'd be cool if clients with account credits can have plans attached to them that are auto debited monthly instead of manually having to go in and do it. It'd also be nice to be able to create a plan that allowed for unlimited of one service and a set amount of another service so I don't have to sell one person multiple plans and have them accept multiple terms and conditions as a result.

Response from Front Desk

Replied January 2017

Hi Drew, Thank you for the feedback. We're glad you're enjoying Front Desk so far. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if there is anything we can do to help. Best, Kris and the Front Desk team

Greg from Fuel Training Club

Success with FrontDesk

Allows us to automate processes that normally require hours of Labour. Best user interface on the market and none of their competitors come close to the end user experience as Front Desk has.

Pros

-User Interface -Intuitiveness -Customization of appearance -Logical approach to page progressions from the front and back end of the software

Cons

*Important to note that although constructive, these aren't the key features to Front Desk's software and are just based on our needs as a business. -no virtual storefront for clients purchasing merchandise -The only unintuitive feature in the software is the sign in kiosk -No perfect merchant integration solution

Response from Front Desk

Replied August 2016

Hi Greg, Thanks so much for your review! I'm glad that you've had such a great experience with Front Desk. Your feedback is important to us as we continue to improve and build our product. Don't hesitate to contact our support team at support@frontdeskhq.com if you ever have any questions or experience any issues. Sincerely, Katie and the Front Desk Team

JT from S4 Sports Academy

Pike13 works well for us

It's been great. I think I've been a client for at least 4 years or so. Great customer service and an overall ease of use. Thanks, guys.

Pros

I love the look. It fits very well with the layout of our website. Customer service is always awesome and is always right on with their "fixes" and have even helped me with work arounds that they didn't initially have answers for.

Cons

I feel like you guys are pretty good about keeping up with customer needs. I've run into a few issues over the years of Pike13/Front Desk just not having a solution for my issues but in most every case I blame that on our business. We do a lot of different things with our Youth Program and it's hard to expect one service to meet all of our needs.

Response from Pike13

Replied September 2018

Hi J.T., Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We truly appreciate you and your business. Please continue to reach out to customer care and your account manager. We do track all of the suggestions we receive and it is good to know use cases as we make enhancements to our product. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Serenity from Culture Shock Dance Center

Industry: Performing Arts

New User Review (1 year)

For the amount of Clients and Staff we have, the program simplicity is much needed and great for our community. Customer Service and Set-up/Account Rep are quick to respond, friendly, and work with you to get things resolved. This is one of the main reasons we enjoy Pike13 for our business so far. Although we are waiting for some better feature/functionality developments to give it all 5 stars.

Pros

Customer Service is superb and best in the business. Ease and simplicity in teaching staff and clients to use on front and back ends. Notices posted at the Top of Pike13 when developments/updates are coming.

Cons

As a newer product, features need development to increase efficiency. The ease of use can also hinder needed functions when trying to make things too minimal. Examples: App, Kiosk, Services, No Charge Services, Use of Gift Certificates, etc.

Response from Pike13

Replied October 2018

Hi Serenity, Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We all enjoy working with you and your team. We value your use cases and feedback, so please continue to share that with our customer care team and your account manager. While we cannot make all changes, as we make enhancements, it is great to understand how the product is used and the functionalities desired. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Richard from The Audacious Spirit

August 2016

Excellent software rich with features

We've been using FD for 3 years and we have grown to rely on it and trust it. We especially like the thoughtfulness of features like time zone support that its competitors do NOT have.

Pros

It is scalable and there is plenty of room for us to grow into it. The new bulk enrollment feature makes it easier than ever.

Cons

No customer service telephone support. Can't tag plans and passes so they appear where you want them in the menu which forces you to make custom HTML menus. Clients sometimes find the interface confusing mainly because you can't just sign up for a class or workshop without going to the date of that class or work shop first.

Response from Front Desk

Replied August 2016

Hi Richard, Thanks so much for your review! I'm happy you're enjoying Front Desk so far and we really appreciate your feedback. I would like to schedule a call with you to address your concerns and share some upcoming updates to our customer service offerings. To schedule a time that works well for you, please email me at support@frontdeskhq.com and reference my reply to your review. I look forward to hearing from you! Best, Kris Knowles Manager, Customer Care at Front Desk

Shannon from NapTown Fitness

August 2016

Great Software. Improves our Business!

Front Desk is awesome. Great, easy interface that maximizes the potential for our business. We have been able to manage our clients more efficiently and haven't even reached the tip of the iceberg on what we can do with the functionality.

Pros

Easy to use. Great reporting. Extensive capacity on capabilities for varied business models. Makes life a heck of a lot easier!

Cons

Depending on the customer service rep you get will depend on your service. Overall we have had an incredible time with their customer service, however sometimes they can be short with you and not fully answer your questions (to be fair- I have a lot of them so I would be short with me too). My only wish is that we had a little more offering of phone calls or webinars to review some more complex solutions.

Response from Front Desk

Replied August 2016

Hi Shannon, Thanks so much for your review! I'm glad you're enjoying Front Desk so far and we really appreciate your feedback. We're sorry you haven't had an amazing customer service experience with every member of our team and I would like to schedule a call with you to discuss your experience in greater detail. To schedule a time that works well for you, please email me at support@frontdeskhq.com and reference my reply to your review. I look forward to speaking with you! Best, Kris Knowles Manager, Customer Care at Front Desk

Christian from Yoga & mditation Paris

Great Yoga School Management Software

In the past we have used a couple of other yoga studio management softwares, including Mind Body Online. A little more than a year ago we switched to Front Desk and we have never had second thoughts. This software is at the same time intuitive and powerful.

Pros

- Easy to use and does what it is supposed to - An incredibly powerful integration with Mail Chimp that allows you to programme automated emails based on member/customer activity. - Great reporting - Customisable customer site / front end - PayPal integration

Cons

- A few features of minor importance are still missing

Response from Front Desk

Replied August 2016

Hi Christian, Thanks for your review! I'm glad that you have been so happy with your switch to Front Desk - we love hearing that! Please feel free to let us know how you think we could improve your experience with Front Desk. Your feedback is important to us as we continue to build our product. And as always, don't hesitate to contact our support team at support@frontdeskhq.com if you have any issues or questions. Sincerely, Katie and the Front Desk Team

Amy from FIT4MOM of Phoenix & Scottsdale

Front Desk Review

As a FIT4MOM franchisee, Front Desk makes my life a lot easier than it otherwise would be, keeping track of scheduling, billing etc.

Pros

Ease of setting up class schedules, client profiles, credit card billing.

Cons

I have trouble running the reports I need. Figuring out numbers for budgeting purposes etc. When I track things like new clients in an excel spreadsheet separately, where I know my numbers are accurate, I can't get Front Desk reports to give me the same results.

Response from Front Desk

Replied August 2016

Hi Amy, Thanks so much for your review! I'm glad that Front Desk has helped make your life and running your business easier. Your feedback is important to us as we continue to improve and build our product, and the reporting feature is one of the areas that we're looking at. As always, please don't hesitate to contact our support team at support@frontdeskhq.com if you ever have any questions or experience any issues with your Front Desk. Sincerely, Katie and the Front Desk Team

Jennifer from Happy Valley Arts Academy

Industry: Music

Music School using Pike13

I really like the system if the refund can be fixed.

Pros

It schedules, emails clients, bills, reports and keeps me on track.

Cons

The refund process, there is no safety net. If you have a new employee they could easily refund the tuition without any stop gap. There needs to be a level of security such only allowing owner level to refund, at the very least force you to comment why your refunding or have to put a code in. We deal with thousands of dollars and it could all be refunded with 1 click of the mouse. I have used this software for almost 3 years and have to train that NO one other than me is allowed to refund.

Response from Pike13

Replied February 2019

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to review the software and provide feedback on the refund process. We have provided your feedback and scenarios to our team. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Director of Customer Success

Robert from CrossFit Dallas Central

Front Desk Review

I use the system daily for membership management, product sales, and analytics. When I have an issue, I send an email to support and almost immediately get an email response saying my request was received. Then q direct me mail from a support engineer follows soon afterwards. I've used it for 2 years and rarely have any major issues. It is quite reliable and now with the mobile apps, makes using the system that much easier.

Pros

Cloud based with extensive documentation and very reliable customer support.

Cons

Non integration with Square technology. We are now using Square for some merchandise sales and it would be nice to have the two work together, with Pike13 being the source of all data.

Response from Pike13

Replied September 2018

Hi Robert, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review and feedback. We enjoy working with you and value your business. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Jordan from Southlands Heritage Farm

I love Front Desk!

I spent months reading online reviews about scheduling softwares and I trialed dozens of them. Front Desk is the only software with huge flexibility, incredible customer support, and a Point of Sale system built in. There are many softwares that look enticing at the beginning, but once you get into the nuicences of running a business through them, you realize how important customer support is. Front Desk has a rockstar team based in Seattle that knows my business, has infinite patience, and has excellent communication skills.

Pros

point of sale built in, ease of use, ability to schedule appointments, classes and courses, a simple app for smartphones, awesome and friendly customer service.

Cons

The only thing I can't currently do with this software is restrict clients by age (birthday). For example if I want to run a summer camp for 6-12 year olds, a 5 year old could register if the parent chooses to ignore our requirements.

Response from Front Desk

Replied March 2017

Thank you, Jordan. We're glad you are enjoying Front Desk so far. We appreciate your feedback and will keep it in mind as we continue to improve our service offering. As always, please let us know if there is anything else we can do to support your business. Best, Kris and the Front Desk team

Jessica from Aerial Revolution Entertainment

Weird Set up

It's almost good. There are definitely things that need fixing, but they don't seem to care and are not evolving. I wish there was a customer service number though. I can't believe there is no way to get answers when you need them. Very disappointing.

Pros

I do like the dashboard reporting. I can easily keep track of the money that comes in and any payments that fail, etc.

Cons

The set up is super weird. Like, the software assumes all teachers that teach the same class make the same rate of pay. You have to manually add each teacher to each class in order for them to get paid as well. Instead of assigning pay rates to teachers, you assign them to classes, and even then, it doesn't assume any of your staff is allowed to teach that class. We have 75 classes a week on our schedule and several of them are different types of classes, so each time we add a class (or a new teacher), we have to manually add every teacher to the pay for that class. The customer service is bad. In fact, there is NO customer service number. You literally can't get answers unless you email them and the answers you get back are often a link to one of their self help articles and don't really answer your questions. Also, if you want to raise your prices on existing memberships, you will have to do that manually for every single person. The digital waiver set up through docusign does not work well and no one will help you set it up. Families are unable to manage each other so each child has to have their own unique email address to have a waiver on file as well as an account with us. Parents are always mad about this. Probably one of the worst features is that if someone is on an autopay contract/membership and their payment fails, it's not very obvious. They can continue to take classes (the system does not automatically cancel them nor do they show up as unpaid).

Response from Pike13

Replied January 2019

Hi Jessica, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate it and value what our customers have to say. I am sorry to hear about the poor level of customer service you receive. Your account manager will reach out to you soon to discuss your concerns further and ensure you have all of the information for our customer care team. He will also ensure that your feedback is added to our internal system that tracks requests. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

David from David's Music House, inc.

Support 5 Stars - application needs more specific business functions

I spent a great deal of time searching for a scheduling app for my music school. FD is the only one that fit into my business model. The BEST aspect is their customer support. This is the most important aspect of a software company.

Pros

Reporting functionality and BEST Customer Service

Cons

Application is not as user friendly as it should be.

Response from Front Desk

Replied February 2017

Hi David, Thanks for your feedback about Front Desk and your experience working with our customer support team. I see that my team has received your input regarding ease of use regarding your business model and we are keeping it under consideration as we improve Front Desk. In the meantime, please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. Best, Kris and the Front Desk team

Jason from Altered Stage

Cindy at customer support is the best!

Pros

Booking feature works the best for our business. Since we deal with many people booking lessons with various teachers I like that everything is automated and we get notifications for canceled and booked lessons.

Cons

It takes a bit to learn, but if you book time with support it makes it much easier. I have a few things on my wish list for our business, but it seems like they are always trying to add feature. I hope they add the ability to book rooms in the future

Response from Pike13

Replied April 2018

Hi Jason, Thank you so much for the review and the feedback. We will be sure to let you know if booking rooms becomes a feature and appreciate your request. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Pike13 is a great user friendly CRM

All in all the software was excellent for what we needed. Hated that we outgrew it.

Pros

I like the simplicity of the software. We were able to create training for our other locations with ease. Onboarding was so quick when we hired a new staff member.

Cons

As our company was growing we needed members to be able to go to any location they wanted to and check in with their original account. The software wouldn't allow for this.

Response from Pike13

Replied August 2018

Hello, We truly appreciate the review and feedback. So sorry to hear we could not support the growth of your business, but happy we had a chance to work with you as you grew. Best of luck going forward! Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Deb from Inner Sun Yoga Studio

Yoga Studio Program

I have been with Pike13 for over 5 years. They have great customer service and are always open to suggestions. It is user friendly for both staff and clients.

Pros

I like having the options for classes, events and private sessions.

Cons

The reporting is sometimes hard to get just what you are looking for. I would also like to have an option to for different price points on courses and options to sign up for just one date of a series.

Response from Pike13

Replied September 2018

Hi Deb, Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We appreciate hearing what our customers like and what they would like to see updated/changed. Please continue working with our team on reporting questions and with requests. Thank you, Cindy Manager, Customer Success

Liz from Intelligent Fitness

Not worth it

I have been doing using FrontDeskHQ as my platform for my clients and facility for over 2 years, and they started out great! Online they taught me the ins/outs about how to use the features & functions, but soon they started changing them periodically and randomly, and inefficiently. What I could control among each client would depend on WHEN I acquired that client, and there was no way to change those. If I want to change a class, I have to go into each one individually; so not having a systematic way of updating current classes seems archaic. When they try fixing things it is dependent on me taking screen shots of every problem I am having, which I nor my clients don't have time to do and shouldn't be expected to. They are constantly trying to update their system, but the fact they still use both "new" and "classical" reporting systems makes financials a bit confusing. They have been charging more and more each month, and they blame it on the merchant processor, who then blames it back on FrontDesk HQ. Every time I ask about my rate they say I have the "old rate", but each month over more than triple that amount gets charged to my account, and it has nothing to do with my revenue! When I ask the merchant to explain the rate, they speak to me condescendingly and promise they have the lowest rate in the industry. I cannot wait to try all these other products offered out there. Don't waste your time, it's a very inefficient product.

Pros

Clients think it is easy, and they have updated their system to send reminder emails and allow clients to get on a waitlist! Been wanting that for a long time.

Cons

Dishonest rates, lack of quality systematic improvement making things more efficient for the trainer.

William from East Side Athletic Club

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Intuitive, powerful, affordable software

Pike13 has allowed me to grow from scratch to over 2000 clients and has performed equally well every step of the way. It seemlessly integrates with my credit card capture system and makes reporting simple and also helps notify me of any issue I may need to deal with.

Pros

The ease of use such as navigating through different "sections", the powerful reporting capabilities, and the stable, dependable platform.

Cons

the calendar function (scheduling) is somewhat cumbersome

Response from Pike13

Replied November 2018

Hi William, Thank you very much for your review and feedback regarding scheduling. We value your business and your input. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Kisar from The Art of Personal Training

I think the customer service is great. It was easy to schedule a meeting.

Ease of use.

Pros

I like that it does it is not "Shut Down" often. It is pretty reliable when it comes to processing payments for purchase requests, etc.

Cons

I wish there was a 24 hour live chat that we can use in case we need support after hours. I also wish we could auto debit our personal training clients when they only have 1 session left.

Response from Pike13

Replied June 2018

Hi Kisar, Thank you for your feedback and review. We appreciate knowing what works for our customers and what features they would like to see. As we continue to improve our product, we will let you know. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Michael from CrossFit Jkarhu

Pike 13 at CrossFit Jkarhu, Austin, TX

Pike 13 is a great platform for our gym - we are able to run any and all necessary reports that we needs to keep track of and stay on top of our business metrics and our clients!

Pros

Customer service is A++. Ease of use and functionality is a close second!

Cons

Can be difficult to make big batch changes on the back end, but customer service and support is always available if we need them to help or assist!

Response from Pike13

Replied October 2018

Hi Michael, Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it very much! You have been a joy to work with since day one and we value your partnership. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Katelyn from Baby Boot Camp

We are so grateful to have found Pike13 and to provide our owners with such user-friendly software.

A user-friendly platform that cuts down on day-to-day business tasks.

Pros

We love how easy Pike13 is to navigate. Time spent on day-to-day admin work for our franchise owners has been reduced drastically so they are able to spend more time on building their business.

Cons

Some features could be structured better for franchisors, such as mass customization and locking features.

Response from Pike13

Replied April 2018

Hi Katelyn, Thank you so much for the kind words and your feedback on the franchise capabilities. We value you all and appreciate your continued partnership. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Christian from LeftFoot Coaching Academy

Poor development - no improvement in 2 years - Biggest Change was their name to confuse everyone.

Appointments for coaches, payscale, that's about it.

Pros

works on mobile and ipad through web function, easy to take attendance in sessions, easy to see client images. payscale for paying coaches per client is best feature.

Cons

again, no improvements in two years, hasn't updated any feature for sales, integration, Zapier integration - poor leadership, went to report functions as their key improvement for past two years, but doesn't work, integrate with Zapier or Google Sheets, doesn't allow shared reporting, so each staff person has to customize their own reports leaving a business to have more time on boarding, rather than less time to onboard. Focus was supposed to be easy for people to buy online and is actually the worst software to purchase online for parents of kids in a sports program. Lost thousands of dollars went we went to Front Desk from EZ Facility. As a former ICON Small Business Finalist with Infusionsoft, I DO NOT recommend this software to anyone wanting over per year in revenue. We've had to modify every feature of the software to make it work, would leave in a heartbeat if it didn't waste thousands of dollars in changing.

Response from Pike13

Replied February 2018

Hello Christian, Thank you for providing your honest feedback of the software. I know you have been in communication with your account manager and discussed your concerns. Please continue reaching out to him. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Kristen from Yard Bar

The Pike13 team is great at helping us work with the software to meet our unique needs.

Pros

Deatiled reporting options. Easy check-in.

Cons

Lots of steps to sign people up then check them into a service. Too little information visible when you check someone into a service. Notifications about missed payments or notes on the client are not visible immediately upon lookup/check in.

Response from Pike13

Replied June 2018

Hi Kristen, Thank you so much for the review and the feedback. It is good to see what our customers would like to see to make their every day tasks easier. As we continue to improve our product, we will keep you updated. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Tanja from Teign Fitness

I love Pike13 and clients really love it too

saves me a lot of time!!

Pros

the way it looks and what i can do with it.. how easy it is to set up services and plans it's very responsive and i like the business app

Cons

the new report system also when you're busy in an account and for instance you've changed something then it takes you all the way back to the start.. there's no app for clients

Response from Pike13

Replied June 2018

Hi Tanja, Thank you for your review and feeback! We value hearing what our customers like and the areas we need to focus on for improvement. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Justin from Poise Fitness

The Pike13 Kiosk App Does Not Work

Pike has the potential to be a great fitness software disruptor, and provide a good alternative to MINDBODY. Unfortunately, the company suffers from poor inter office communication and less than honest practices.

Pros

If it worked, Im sure it would be helpful. But it doesnt....

Cons

On both of the App stores, as well as on their website Pike has their kiosk app listed as compatible with Android Devices. I ordered a 4th generation Samsung Galaxy Tablet to run the app so my clients can check themselves when they come in. Unfortunately the app DOES NOT work with all Android devices. After 4 days of back and forth emails I was told: Looks like there is some incompatibility issues between the Kiosk app and Tablet/OS you are using. I was never told which tablets work, nor an eta on the fix. As of now, I am stuck with a tablet which I dont need and still do not have access to their Kiosk App. While there could be room for potential, Pike13 has repeatedly proven to be a sub-par company.

Reasons for Choosing Pike13

Initially because it was cheaper than MINDBODY, although the hassles as missteps on the part of the company have made me regret my decision. Be careful when speaking to their salespeople. They will tell you anything to get you to sign their contract.

Response from Pike13

Replied May 2019

Hi Justin, Thank you for providing feedback on our kiosk app. I am sorry that the app does not work on your Android device. With older devices and operating systems, there is an unfortunate chance that the kiosk app will not be compatible. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Director of Customer Success

Heather from The Villages Gym

I am THE WORST when it comes to technology, but I know we couldn't do it without Pike.

running our business remotely

Pros

NOTHING compares to your support. We are a small gym so as the owner/operator, I ma also the person handling all things with Pike. Without her I would have to return to MindBody and I do not want to do that. It is lifesaving to know I have a lifeline when I don't understand something.

Cons

The time it takes to get a notification in my inbox that someone hasn't paid their billing months. Reporting is clunky for me as I try to use the filters.

Response from Pike13

Replied June 2018

Hi Heather, Thank you so much for the review and the feedback. We really enjoy working with you and seeing your business grow! Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Larry from not needed

Don't waste your time

All too common software company switchero. They promise functionality, flexibility, and support, all of which mysteriously vanish once you are invested in the product enough that they hope the energy required to switch products is high enough that you make due with crap you have. They have changed my pricing structure without my permission. They took away functionality despite my protest, and they have began trying to up-sell me on features and functionality that I have not requested nor desire. It's silliness like this that make me want to get into the software business, because apparently you can say whatever you want to make the sale and never actually have to deliver on those promises. The most recent scam is to take away the reporting features I have been using for three years in order to "upgrade" me to a more expensive option that requires more of my time to figure out. Not helpful, not designed to be helpful.

Pros

the sales pitch

Cons

the actual product that came after the sales pitch

Response from Front Desk

Replied November 2016

Hi Larry, Thanks for the feedback. We're sorry you feel like you have wasted your time using Front Desk. We believe in transparent pricing and will not change a customer's subscription without permission. We are in the process of transitioning from Classic Reporting to New Reporting so business owners can gain better insights about the health of their business. We're happy to make this transition as smooth as possible for your business. Please give our Customer Care team a call at 855-417-7120 and someone on the team will walk you through New Reporting. Best, Kris and the Front Desk team

Scott from CrossFit Threefold

CrossFit Threefold review

Overall we are satisfied as any problems we had were resolved

Pros

Client kiosk and seperate business app Our account manager has bee excellent to work with

Cons

There had been some glitches on our iPad that when we had kiosk sign in up would transfer to business side of things causing a security breach with our athletes information

Response from Pike13

Replied November 2018

Hi Scott, Thank you for taking the time to provide a review and share your experience with us. We appreciate it very much! Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Julie from Soccer Buddies

Great software for a small business

I've been with Front Desk for well over a year and I've been VERY happy with the software and most of all the customer service and support. Very pleased with how responsive they are and how quickly enhancements and upgrades have been made.

Pros

Ease of use from the customer's stand point

Cons

Amount of data entry due to the size of my business and the limited functionality of the software in payroll and in the services.

Response from Front Desk

Replied February 2017

Hi Julie, Thanks for your feedback regarding your experience using Front Desk. We're glad you are happy with our platform and customer service. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help. Best, Kris and the Front Desk team

June 2014

Jennifer from www.jenrulon.com

June 2014

Thank You Front Desk!!!

As a USA Triathlon Level I Coach, who supplements strength training classes into workouts for athletes, I needed to organize my schedule and make it easier for me. During the weeks, I have One on One clients, along with The Strongest Mile Classes, and Pool WOD's. During the weekends, I was offering Pose Method Running Clinics, The Strongest Mile Seminars, Pool WOD's and 5k's. I couldn't keep up with who was coming to what and when. I knew about other calendars for businesses but I was not a fan. My web designer suggested I get on the Apple Store App and look around. Not sure what I plugged in but there was 'Front Desk.' It looked simple. It looked clean. It looked fresh. I did some research, chatted with Front Desk and reached out to a CrossFit Gym in Dallas for their opinion. I was hooked. Front Desk staff has been absolutely WONDERFUL with my business and this journey. Since, I am not your 'typical gym', who has classes all through the week, it was something different that we had to work with. I have my triathletes sign up with Front Desk, so they have reoccurring payments. I have The Strongest Mile classes and the Pool WOD's athletes sign up on Front Desk, so I can keep them accountable. I have my runners sign up for the Pose Clinics because I do those all over town. If you want a calendar for your business, I highly recommend Front Desk. They will do everything to help you out! I have ALWAYS had positive response from them. If it isn't fixed, they will figure it out. Thank you Front Desk for taking care of my business and making my life a lot easier! ~Jennifer Rulon USA Triathlon Level I Coach Pose Method Running Coach The Strongest Mile Founder/Coach www.jenrulon.com

Joe from station atheltics

Industry: Facilities Services

station ahtletics

wonderful customer service very helpful and respond very quickly.

Pros

Great software for multi gym owner. Easy to transfer info and get accurate information

Cons

was a little challenging for myself to learn but i am not super tech savy.

Response from Pike13

Replied October 2018

Hi Joe, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review. We appreciate it very much. It is also great to see your growth over the last year and we're excited to see what happens over this next year! Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Kyle from Elevate Sports Performance and Chiropractic

This has definitely got the job done.

Pros

Cons

The things that I could see you change would be adding Moore applications for software that can interface with it.

Response from Pike13

Replied April 2018

Hi Kyle, Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We really appreciate it! As we make changes and improvements to the platform, we will be sure to keep you updated. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Gia from FIT4MOM

The support staff at Pike13 are extremely helpful!

Pros

The fact that I can look up anything I don't know how to do in their Help Center. Anything beyond that, I can contact their support team for more details.

Cons

Response from Pike13

Replied April 2018

Hi Gia, Thank you so much for the review and the feedback. We value you as our partners! Thank you, Cindy Manager, Customer Success