Browse Regpack Reviews

Tami from 3GEM Consulting

Flexible system that can be used for much more than just registering users

Pros

Flexibility of the triggers, ease of building forms, initial strong customer support, overall ability to extend the tool to be much more than a registration system. I have set this up as a mini-Student Information System for a small school, tracking applicants, admissions data, student data and more. The ability to stage the release of various forms and emails makes that possible.

Cons

Would like it to do the following: 1. Enable triggers to change a user's status 2. Enable triggers to work with NOT logic and not just AND logic or ability to set up multiple trigger situations for a single form/email. 3. Ability to sort statuses. 4. Ability to have payment plans for paying that aren't forced (auto-bill). 5. Ability for an admin to login as a user to see what's happening in their account. 6. Make editing of an existing filter work better (it typically erases it and you have to start over). 7. Make it easier to unassign users from an asst. admin in bulk.

Response from Regpack

Replied May 2018

Tami, it's great to hear that Regpack has been a flexible solution for your organization and is giving you more value than you initially thought. Some of the features you'd like to see already exist! A client success manager is reaching out to you directly to go over this feedback to ensure you use the system to it's max potential.

Andrew from Mile Square Theatre

Industry: Performing Arts

Robust product with lots of options, but some glitches

The discount structure of our program was so easy to set up in the system. We loved that part of it. And the autobilling and email automation saved us so much time!

Pros

Lots of different ways to set up your program with custom forms, payment plans, and automations. This software is great for a wide variety of use cases. The new interface on the back end is easy to use with a great search function. And the autobilling makes it really easy to make sure everyone is paid up.

Cons

It does glitch occasionally. A button won't work as you expect it to. A filter will include erroneous results. A pop-over or tool tip will get stuck in place and you'll have to refresh the page. Our users frequently had issues resetting their passwords. It chips away at the faith you have in the software to give you reliable reports, etc. The user experience is also not the most intuitive on the front end. Right at the beginning, there is a box with a dotted border instructing users on how to use the progress bar to navigate the forms. Why not just make the progress bar more obviously interactive? This is UX design 101. If you have to explain something in your design, you should find a way to make it more intuitive instead. And our patrons STILL had questions about how to find things in the system.

Reasons for Choosing Regpack

None, really. We found regpack through a recommendation and I immediately saw it as a huge upgrade for us without a big increase of costs.

Reasons for Switching to Regpack

User experience for our patrons was HORRIBLE in studio pulse. The way the class descriptions were displayed was NASTY. And the discounting/billing options were slim. We were still doing most payments via check because it was so bad.

Response from Regpack

Replied July 2020

Andrew, I'm so glad to read that Regpack makes customizing your process easy and gives you the options you need to present your classes and manage your attendees easily in the back end. I have our dev team looking into some of the glitches you mentioned. We work hard to ensure a smooth user experience and when we find issues, we work quickly to resolve them. The resent password issue you mentioned was brought to our attention and resolved last month. All in all, its great to hear Regpack has been a big upgrade for how you work and we look forward to continued success in our partnership!

Matthew from Movement.org

December 2021

Regpack's flexibility is what our organization needed

Overall, I'm happy with my experience with Regpack. The ability to customize our registration forms has enabled my team to collect data without duplicating effort and with confidence in the data's accuracy. Our time and stress spent administering events has reduced drastically as a result.

Pros

I most appreciate Regpack's customizability in its registration. Our organization can easily set up forms and products that meet often-changing needs. Also, Regpack can collect data from international event participants, which is essential for us as a global organization.

Cons

We have received feedback from users that Regpack is challenging or confusing to use. An ineffective GUI causes this problem and will continue to do so until Regpack improves it. By updating the software to meet the standard set by more popular events platforms, Regpack will improve ease-of-use.

Reasons for Switching to Regpack

Eventbrite did not provide the flexibility we needed, nor did it provide the international capabilities we needed.

Response from Regpack

Replied January 2022

Great to hear, Matthew, that you and your team can get the data you need from clients and increase productivity for your global business! It's a pleasure working with you.

Ki from Floot Fire Inc.

Industry: Music

Customer Support is the PITS!

Negative. Zero stars. Do not recommend. Customer service is a joke.

Pros

Conditional logic in the forms is awesome

Cons

This company keeps raising their prices. There are no discounts for Non-profits. You have no choice over CC processing companies. Customer support is ridiculous, standard response time is 1-2 DAYS. Yes, I said DAYS, not hours. Honestly, the only way you get support in 1 day is if you write URGENT in the memo line. If I'm at a point where I need urgent help I'd need a response time counted in minutes, not Days. There is no live help, not chat, no phone number to call. Also, you'd better word your message perfectly because they only half read it and then reply with basic info you could have found in the online help. Then you have to reply and re-explain the issue and WAIT AGAIN. Yes, they have a lot of information in their digital help section, but it never deals with my specific problem. Last week I told them I wanted to cancel my account because I am truly fed up and was told their is a 120 day cancelation policy. WHAT THE HELL? Who has a 4 mo. cancelation policy on something that is paid yearly? Truly horrible company. It's a shame, they were great 6 years ago when I started with them. I guess greed took over. Yes, you can embed their forms into your website. But it is really jinky, not terribly mobile friendly and frequently doesn't work with Safari.

Response from Regpack

Replied November 2021

Hi Kim, We're sorry to hear your frustration with Regpack over the 6 years you've been a client. In the past 6 years, we've only raised our prices once. Re: our cancellation policy, this is outlined in our terms of service at 90 days, is standard industry practice for annual contracts, and has been amended for you as a courtesy to your relationship with Regpack. Our Support team averages a response time of 3-6 hours and after checking your account, it seems our average response time was 5.3 hours. Full resolution can take longer if we don't have all the information we need, so we can be 100% effective in resolving the issue for you. Our processing partners are directly integrated with our system, so this is crucial to allow for integrated payments and reporting, and our processing rates are competitive for the market. We are sorry to see you go, and wish you the best of luck going forward with your business.

Carson from Oklahoma Thespians

Great service and a great team!

Overall I would recommend Regpack to any organization looking for a powerful and flexible registration platform. The flexibility and group registration are by far the best features of the software. Alongside the amazing team behind it!

Pros

Software was extremely easy to integrate into our website, thus allowing a cohesive look on our website. The group registration is a huge hit with me! I tried multiple other softwares (some free some not) and none of them come close to Regpack. They also have top notch customer support. I felt supported throughout the entire building process.

Cons

Truthfully, I haven't found anything I terribly hate. The software is a learning curve at first. But they do a great job of providing resources and getting you familiar with the terminology.

Reasons for Choosing Regpack

Because Regpack had the exactly what I needed for group registrations.

Response from Regpack

Replied January 2022

Thanks Carson for this glowing feedback! Glad we had the functionality you needed and that our team was there to support you every step of the way!

Joy from Special Camps Foundation

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great product for the price.

I really like the overall design and user-friendly nature of the projects and forms. We are able to structure our registration questions and flow of registrations for our camping events for both our campers and counselors.

Pros

I really like how easy this software allows for question formats. I like the ability to have the complex question formats.

Cons

The inability to accept donations in a direct format without the use of a multiple choice product option. I also do not like the inability to contact customer support directly.

Reasons for Choosing Regpack

They didn't allow for donations separately from camp registrations.

Reasons for Switching to Regpack

DonorPerfect was not user-friendly, very little customer support at all, and didn't allow for a variety of design and question formats for users.

Response from Regpack

Replied May 2020

Hi Joy, glad you are loving Regpack and how easy it is to create a customized process for your camp registration and donations. We've made some great updates just in the last few weeks to help facilitate an even better donation experience, and we're happy to help you implement those updates! Looking forward to helping you make registration even better!

Franklin from Emersonn Summer Rec. Camp

Emerson Rec. Camp

Regpack has work with me over a year now due to the pandemic and they have been so flexible and willing to work with me. I feel like I am more then just a customer, but a person they truly care about.

Pros

The system is very easy to learn and being able to tag a trigger to anything helps the application side of the system so flawless and professional.

Cons

The system has so many options to do so many things that it can be overwhelming at first, but once you narrow it down to what you need and works for you, the rest is easy.

Reasons for Choosing Regpack

Once again, Regpack just offers everything and anything you need to get your registration system up and running the way you want it and most important needed.

Response from Regpack

Replied April 2021

Franklin, it's so great to hear your feedback! We are grateful to work with you and Emersonn! Happy to hear that after this challenging year, we were able to help support you through!

Shockingly Customizable for a low-price!

RegPack reduced the amount of time I spend on admin (emailing my exhibitors individually and tracking all submissions) and created a better, more professional user experience of the exhibitors. It essentially gave them a custom portal to submit and track the status of all assets in one place. Invaluable!

Pros

The ability to create a highly customized, "portal-like" experience as they submit forms, while using an off-the-shelf software. Typically this would need to be done with a web developer! And the ability to generate reports and email them all at once is so useful.

Cons

The back-end of the software can be difficult to use and unintuitive.

Reasons for Switching to Regpack

Cognito forms is excellent for form building (more user friendly and customizable forms) but has none of the portal functionality of RegPack.

Response from Regpack

Replied October 2019

So wonderful to hear that Regpack has been an invaluable tool for you and your event management. Regpack excels at creating a customized experience from start to finish for both you and your attendees, and it's great to hear this is how you've experienced our platform!

Jean from Design Theory

A robust system that can accommodate the intricacies of just about any modern web based business

Overall after using the software for several months, there's almost no way we're going back to our old ways of using several different pieces of software to achieve a convoluted goal. There's no one place to view data, create events, get online payments securely, and create custom reports.

Pros

The customer service at the beginning is great. They have plenty of staff to review your needs and provide solutions. Offering video help tutorials are key, and they provide a bunch to you either that are pre-recorded or to your specific asks. Being able to incorporate this software on a WordPress website allows us to continue to have our brand and familiarity with a new user experience without ever leaving our website.

Cons

Maybe there are too many options right out of the gate. You may need a bit of hand holding through your first few projects. Being able to copy projects for future use is key. You're able to set a project to your exact liking then just use that as a template for your new projects. There is no phone support, but the online ticketing feature does provide great feedback in a day or two.

Response from Regpack

Replied October 2018

Jean, it's great to hear that Regpack has replaced several different software tools! Automating your process means saving time and working more efficiently! Good to know Regpack has been able to provide this for you and that in addition, can accommodate the intricacies of your organization's process.

Sara from Messianic Journeys Biblical and Educational Ministries

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great tool!

Setup was easy! Support is OUTSTANDING !!

Pros

Regpack gives me the ability to easily manage our tour registrants/travelers for multiple tours. Project setup is easy, and since most of our tours are similar, being able to copy projects saves a ton of time. Reporting is simple to customize, and gives me access to the data in any format I need.

Cons

Imbedding into our existing WP front end is a little clunky, but I can't blame all of that on Regpack. While our registration process isn't impacted, I do with we could get a couple of things ironed out.

Response from Regpack

Replied December 2021

Thanks for your feedback Sara! Glad to hear that Regpack helps you to manage your trips easily, and makes project setup every time a big time saver! It's a pleasure working with you and your team!

Valerie from Museum of Aviation Foundation

Best Solution So Far

Overall, it's the best we've used in the last 8 years out of the 5 we have tried. But it is somewhat complicated for the end user. I am constantly fielding phone calls and emails from parents who are having trouble finding classes, logging in, updating Child Profiles, etc. The Triggers also work for the most part, but definitely glitch often and I have to move 3rd graders from the 1st grade classes because they showed available. I have spent a lot of time learning this system and really hope they keep updating, fixing, and adding features because some things just seem elementary that are not available, such as the duplicate merging option, even Excel and Google have these funtions.

Pros

We love the ability to create different projects with different needs, such as registration. One project could be for camps that parents fill out and one for adults where only tickets are purchased. This is awesome given that we are a nonprofit and host many different classes, camps, workshops, and events. I also love the ease of access when creating discount codes, etc. I love that products can be categorized and bulk triggers can be added. Payment processing and report pulling is easy and fully customizable.

Cons

They took away the feature that counts quotas after a product has been paid for. It is very important, especially since COVID, that we only have so many students per class. This does not work as parents begin registration often, but never complete it. The password/login feature glitches A LOT! Parents end up getting frustrated and creating a new account instead of logging in because the Reset Password function almost NEVER works properly. There also is no way to Merge DUPLICATE accounts when this happens, and they charge per Active User, so I have some parents that have 2-4 accounts, and they are all active, taking up user space, costing us more money. I can't make them inactive because they have classes paid for and registered on each account. If you make them inactive, it pulls them from the rosters. There is also no way to BULK delete users that begin the registration process, but never complete it, you can't DELETE anything, not even Projects. I spend A LOT of time marking "Missing Names" as inactive so that they don't count towards User Quotas. Payments are easy, and pulling reports, however, if you want to issue a refund after 30 days, you have to log in to the separate BlueSnap Merchant Account because Regpack doesn't allow this. There also is no way to automatically change Age/Grade levels for students each year. If the parent doesn't update the Child Profile, the system doesn't either and will show a 5th grader in 5th grade for years.

Response from Regpack

Replied April 2021

Valerie, it's so great that you've been using Regpack for so long and see the value it brings to your organization. The flexibility of the software to work for a variety of different processes is crucial, especially in today's climate! I appreciate your feedback on the paid for product feature, which was something we deprecated this year. Quotas do still work, and we'd love to chat further about optimizing this for you! As a note, our pricing includes unlimited users, so you don't have to worry about paying for extra. The limitation for refunds in the system is 60+ days, and this is a restriction imposed by payment processors and not Regpack. We're always happy to help facilitate this process for you! We'd love to chat more about the login issues you are describing so we can help you and your parents resolve them.

Sarah Jean from Peace Flag House

I have some suggestions

My overall experience has been poor. The one exception to that rule is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the salesperson who I dealt with initially. He responds to my emails promptly and seeks out answers to my questions. Not so with the actual project manager. I don't understand the project manager role. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] joined me for one phone call -- which was long distance for me -- and I haven't been able to speak with her since. I assumed that the PM would walk me through the process of setting up a form. I assumed that we would have a share-screen session where she would explain the different functionalities and connections between the software's various components. I assumed that I would receive training. None of that happened. Instead, I set up the form. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reviewed it, took 3 days to respond, and made minor changes. Then she sent me form emails. When I asked a question - silence. When I asked again - form email. When I asked for resources, I got a hurried Loom video. Where's the training? Where's the documentation? Where's the assistance? Where's the Customer Service? We were under a deadline and had to launch. There were problems and unforeseen issues, mostly because I was troubleshooting without any training. The only person that responded to our pleas for help was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Promote him. He's the only reason I'm not slamming you on every review site I can find. I suggest that you review your 10 day build process and the role of a PM. Currently, they're both useless.

Pros

Maintaining the User database is easy and straightforward.

Cons

The Roadblocks don't seem to actually work. Getting forms/triggers to save can be quite a challenge. Getting a trigger to fire without having to save the page multiple times is a challenge. Users keep getting error messages about refreshing the page, which they do to no avail. The language describing some of the tools/features is convoluted and unclear. Drag and drop on the forms is a nightmare. Why are the products all listed in one section on the form? They really need to be separate blocks that can be moved like the Fields are moved within a form.

Response from Regpack

Replied July 2020

Sarah Jean, I'm sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience with our Project Manager. After reviewing your account, it seems as though there was a miscommunication about the way our onboarding process works. The PM assigned to your account is an expert in building Regpack projects. As part of our service, we build out your system for you, so you don't have to quickly learn how to on your own. Once the system is built out for you, we assign a Trainer to your account who works on a screenshare 1:1 with you to teach you the system and answer all of your questions. You actually had a training session on July 16th, 2 days after you wrote this review. While it sounds like we got off on the wrong foot, I'm hoping your training session can help mitigate your issues and once you go live, you will see how Regpack can really optimize your registration process and allow you and your team to manage data and payments easily in the back end. We look forward to a positive relationship with you!

Linda from Tampa Bay Youth Football

Regpack Review

Overall we really like Reg Pack, it is the closest we could get to a custom built system. The pricing is very reasonable for what Reg Pack offers I am using Reg Pack for three different types of youth sports businesses and it meets the needs of each one and their unique processes that other sports management tools could not handle.

Pros

We really like the ability to build an intuitive registration process, reporting & emails. We have 13 different organizations, this product allows me to tailor each organizations project to fit their specific needs with forms, products, emails & reporting. We have a lot of unique processes and requirements that other products could not accommodate, because they did not have the ability to customize like Reg Pack does. The ability to push out system and manual emails for reminders, notices, payments received etc, has been huge for us, we really love this feature. Being able to build our own reports is great as well. Overall we really like the product. We are still learning features after using it for 2 years and I am sure we will continue to improve our processes as we learn features that we don't currently know. I really like that it is a pure data management tool and does not have all the other fluff that other youth sports registration management tools have. Reg Pack was very easy to learn and our parents and volunteers are really glad to get away from paper registration.

Cons

Don't like the email only method of support. Sometimes it is difficult to get your issue across clearly in an email and it takes several iterations of emails back and forth to resolve. Would like the ability to speak to a person more often and discuss issues and learn tips & best practices to improve our use and knowledge of Reg Pack's features. Not having the ability to build ID card templates in Reg Pack and print from regular or badge printer. All the data is in Reg Pack and the photo, but I have to export data and manually export each photo to an external system to be able to print ID cards and badges. Very time consuming with 3000+ kids and 900+ volunteers that register daily over a 5 month period. Not having the ability to run global reports across multiple projects with like data fields. Credit card fees are a bit high and forces our organizations to eat the fee to get parents to pay online or continue to use external payment options.

Reasons for Choosing Regpack

The ability to customize and manage the data and reporting Reg pack does not have all the fluff, social media forums, website requirements, etc that the others had The ability to have a stand alone registration process for each organization, yet I can oversee & manage all of them as the League Administrator.

Reasons for Switching to Regpack

The developers decided to not support it any longer and some of the intuitive features I was looking to get added were too costly for them to build and support. We needed a product that had been around, will be around and provided the tools and support for the future of our youth sports leagues registration of children & volunteers.

Response from Regpack

Replied September 2019

Linda, great to hear that Regpack has allowed you and your organization to move away from paper and get a customizable system to fit your exact needs, down to the project level. It's also great to hear you "get it" about the fluff vs function - we aim to provide a business tool that allows you to manage your data how YOU Need to, without getting lost in features you don't need. We're happy to have you as part of the Regpack family!

Abena from A4H Basketball

Overall helps with mass registration and payment processing.

Pros

automated, cc processing, filters, sending mass emails (I wish you did not have to create it first). I like that we can send parents to our site, registration for parents is relatively straight forward. Payment plans was a great feature.

Cons

I do not like that the account is still considered "active" even if you are not accepting payments. You have to email to "turn it off" and this was not effectively communicated so I feel as though I have been overcharged a lot. Everything is US$ and we are a Canadian company which does not help. Automated invoices via email was nice but would be better if sent as a pdf. Invoice email triggers didn't always work, and was problematic to trigger for people on payment plans. The software was meant to improve our mass registration issue and payment processing which it has done, however I wish it did more convenient things like exported class attendance lists (no cvs that need to be manipulated), had staff management or ways staff can sign contracts and upload information, was straightforward in adding additional programs that existing users can sign up to, better ways to deal with medical reports for campers. We recently added some new programs and there isn't a simple way to do this without creating a new project. A new project is an additional (not communicated to us during demo). We have used for 1 summer and I foresee having issues with parents signing up next year. Better communication and videos on how returning campers can sign up quickly using their past info would be helpful.Overall we budgeted for this software based on prices that were communicated to us but have been experiencing several unexpected charges, making us question if we choose the right software

Response from Regpack

Replied November 2017

Abena, thanks for taking the time to share. Pricing and procedures are all clearly noted Terms of Service document that you reviewed and signed. I'm sorry this wasn't made clear to you and if you have questions or would like to review your Terms, please let Support know. As we are a US-based company, our listed prices are in USD, however, you are processing your registration payments in CAD. The ability to charge in multiple currencies is a unique feature of Regpack! I am glad to hear your feedback that Regpack did what it was intended to: allow for mass registration and payment collection. It sounds like Regpack is able to provide class attendance lists, sends payment invoice emails and reporting as well. You are able to use Regpack for your staff, including using our e-signature widget to have staff sign contracts and our upload tool so they can upload documents. We are happy to work with you to make your registration easy and seamless! Thanks for your feedback!

June 2016

Jessica from Florida Cancer Specialists Foundation

June 2016

Great Starting Point for a New Program

Overall, I have been very happy with my experiences with Regpack. The individuals who have assisted us from our initial inquiry, all the way through getting our specific forms set up have all been professional, quick to respond, and willing to work with us to the best of their abilities. My only drawback to this review is the functionality of the software is somewhat limited. I feel we were a little mislead on the capabilities the program had when we were discussing what we needed with our rep from Regpack. There have been a few moments where I set the system up the way I felt it would best meet OUR needs as a company and was told that I "couldn't" do it that way (not that the system didn't allow for it, but REGPACK as a company wouldn't allow it to be set up that way or that I couldn't do it as an administrator, that someone at Regpack would have to set it up for me). That was a little frustrating, particularly when it is something simple that I can handle doing, and am forced to email/call and wait for a response. This could potentially become a bigger issue as we go public and need to make adjustments. I will say that the individuals who helped us get our forms set up and the system programmed the way we wanted it did their very best to give us what we needed, despite the limits set forth by various issues. We are still concerned with the real-life application of our system, but for what we paid, I think we are getting a VERY good starting point. Time will tell whether or not this is a sustainable system for us, or if we will need to go to another company that can do more custom work (which will, of course, be far more expensive) Lastly - I want to say thank you to Max, Nicole and Andrew for all their help. They put up with endless questions, multiple conference calls, emails from us at crazy hours thanks to our time difference, and have taken it all in stride. I appreciate everything they have done to help us launch this program and look forward to our next endeavor (which we will be starting shortly!)

Pros

I think the software is incredibly user friendly. From the back-end, I was able to figure out how to set up almost everything I needed. It is allowing us to pilot an online program for applications, which is huge for our Foundation. I can't say enough good about the bang for the buck here. :)

Cons

There are frequently freezes/glitches when working from both the front and back ends, which results in having to refresh the page. Frustrating for me, but workable. I am concerned with how this might deter folks coming in to use our system, but time will tell. I definitely am unhappy with some of the inflexibility the system has with regard to editing wording, etc. However, I have been told these are things that may be fixed in the future.

Charlie from Crystalaire Adventures

Regpack Review

Like I said, the waitlist feature is the main distinguishing factor from any other software. I also enjoy being able to see previous years' "projects" for recruiting purposes.

Pros

The reason we chose regpack vs. other software is because of the waitlist function. It allows us to approve or waitlist applicants manually, which is really helpful because building our waitlist is more of an art than a science (IE the number of boys vs. girls we accept can change based on who registers).

Cons

We have had some frustration with customer support. For example, we wanted to set-up our health form through regpack rather than families upload a PDF in the hopes that it would be easier for us to print all of them. The first few responses were just someone sending us a link to an online tutorial and it took a while to actually speak with someone face to face. With that said, once we did talk to someone our questions were answered and we're happy with the way the health form turned out.

Response from Regpack

Replied February 2019

Charlie, glad that the waitlist function works so well for your organization! It's always fun to hear how different organizations use one single feature in a customized way that works exactly for their needs! That's the beauty of Regpack! I'm glad you found a solution to your health forms in Regpack as well. Regpack is perfect for creating YOUR process in the system. Apologies for the initial responses that didn't meet your needs. We work hard to ensure all projects are set up as best as possible, including a project manager who knows your field and builds out your first project for you. The Support team is always available to answer your questions until you find a solution that meets your needs!

Nancy from University City Swim Club

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

We are a swim club with a very complicated rate structure, and RP has been pretty responsive.

Our members get to register online, which some of them prefer to filling out a paper form. (Our swim club has a limited membership, so we do not need it to handle volume or for marketing.)

Pros

Affordable. Their programmers have worked with us on necessary customization. We are a seasonal business, so are just starting to look at next season, and see that there are lots of improvements, but we have not tried them yet.

Cons

Because we have different kinds of memberships and extra services, it has been a challenge to program and sometimes it has taken several tries/tests to get things to work smoothly. Also, their constant improvements sometimes get ahead of us (seasonal users), so we have to re-learn how to handle something that is changed. We have had some problems getting the kind of reports we need, but that may be more our lack of training/understanding. When the funds are conveyed, their reports (but not the actual deposits) with the details have sometimes taken an extra day or two, and the format (which may come from their card processor, not RP) could could be better. (As seasonal users, our frequency of use, the question below, varies...several times a week during our peak registration time, then very little the rest of the time.)

Response from Regpack

Replied January 2018

Nancy, we're glad to hear that Regpack can handle your complicated payment structure. Regpack started out as our CEO's PH.D. thesis that looked at data networks and their connections. This has formed the basis of Regpack being able to create pretty much any logic needed by our clients, in your case, a rate structure that serves your exact needs. For your system specifically, autobilling plays a huge roll in ensuring every registrant type is charged appropriately as well as paying on a variety of schedules and payment plans. Most registration software options on the market cannot provide such comprehensive and robust functionality. We are glad to have you back for your 3rd season with us in 2018!

Michael from Central Catholic High School

Game Changer

Our summer camp program was all-paper. Poor controls and oversight over registration fee collection. Registration forms were eye-tests and poorly designed. Creating class rosters was an administrative nightmare. Our summer camp director wanted to enhance program offerings and increased the number of camps/classes available by 30%. We began researching a camp registration product in mid-April and had designed and implemented a registration platform in less than 2 weeks. Our camp participation rate and fees collected jumped by over 40%. The triggers process presented a parent with all camp options available to their son or daugher, based upon age, grade and gender. This increased the number of camps registered for by family from prior years. We now have control over who didn't pay. We now have 100% compliance with release forms. And we didn't add anyone. In fact, it reduced overall effort. Our camp director and counselors were able to prepare based upon number of kids registered. It reduced waste in ordering materials and actually allowed us to reduce the number of counselors who were previously being employed "just in case" we needed another counselor. Reduced friction in the registration process, improved revenue and participation rates, improved cost management. VERY reasonable pricing. Easy to administer. What else is there to say??

Pros

Work flow ensures that all necessary steps are taken. If anything is missed--it is easy to see what was missed. Ability to present a suite of camps and classes for a registrant based upon triggering criteria--age, grade, gender. Easy to data mine and create own reports. Working with design and implementation team was flawless and professional. Families found it easy to work with. Uptime/availability.

Cons

Standard reporting. Didn't provide us with much useful information. As highlighted in pros--the ability to data mine offset the weakness.

Response from Regpack

Replied July 2019

The benefits you describe are EXACTLY what we love to hear from clients. Our goal is to provide an invaluable tool to our clients that make collecting and managing data & payments streamlined and easy. We love knowing that registration and income increased dramatically once you moved to Regpack as well as form compliance. These things make going into your camp season less stressful!

Kristin from Ripple Effect

Regpack Worked For Us

Overall, our experience was great and we would use Regpack in the future.

Pros

We liked using Regpack for our events. It was easy to set up and you could clone events to make it even easier to set up the next one. You could manage multiple events at once. If I ever had a question, Regpack had FAQs to reference or I could submit my question and someone got back to me within 24-48 hours. The customer service was great!

Cons

This may have been the plan that we were using, but we could only have one admin. This made the processes siloed when having to make updates to our forms.

Reasons for Choosing Regpack

The pricing was right and Regpack offered what we needed.

Response from Regpack

Replied January 2020

Kristin- so great to hear that you could manage all of your events in one place seamlessly. For the future, note that it's possible to add as many admins to your account as you need, including free assistant and view only admins to control permissions and access. We try to make it easy to ensure your team can work together efficiently and access the data they need!

Rachel from Goodwin Connections

Makes my job easier!

Overall, we LOVE Regpack and have nicknamed it Reggie in our office! It cuts my admin time by about 30% in managing our program, and as I discover more features and learn how to better utilize all it has to offer I would guess that percentage would increase. The online videos and training are helpful and if you have time to watch them, I definitely would. If we need a new "project" I would likely have the RegPack team build it to save time and ensure its done right. Once it's set up it easy to edit and update (or copy, if you want a duplicate).

Pros

I love how easy it is to sort, and set statuses for all users across the platform. We do a phased application cycle and its important to track where people are in the process. The status feature lets us do that. Then you can trigger custom emails once the form is complete, or annual send emails as needed from the system. I also love the report building, and the ability to export the whole application, including uploaded documents in ONE STEP. I love a lot of things, so it's hard to say what I love the "most."

Cons

I feel like it can be slightly confusing the build out a new form from scratch and get the flow/triggers the way you intend them. With that said, RegPack will build it for you for a very reasonable price. The other thing is that I have not had awesome luck with the response from their support team (long reply times, or no reply).

Reasons for Choosing Regpack

My other option was a WordPress form and then tracking everything by hand in excel. Booooo. Can you even call that an alternative?

Response from Regpack

Replied July 2020

Rachel, so great to hear this feedback and how much Regpack is helping to manage your processes more efficiently as well as allowing you to customize your workflow to match your unique needs. Regpack really shines when it comes to managing a multi step process, and it sounds like you are using our status tool along with other functions to ensure applicants move through the process in a way that is easy for you to manage.

Erin from Japan Seattle Suzuki Institute

Industry: Music

The best decision I made this year

It has been great working with Regpack. Our registration numbers are up this year, thanks in part to the ability to offer auto-payment plans. I would absolutely choose Regpack again.

Pros

Working with Regpack has saved me time and money! I really appreciated that I could send a copy of last year's forms (from another system) to the developer to create a draft system in Regpack. I like the ease of personalizing registrations by adding comments or awarding a scholarship. The ability to send and track emails within the system is fantastic. That function alone has saved me from hiring additional admin help. The filtering system is also helpful, as we have multiple instruments and type of registrations (teachers, students, parents). Another thing that has been really useful is the ability to see and modify a user's registration after it is submitted. I also like being able to work on multiple unrelated projects for different teams.

Cons

Because it is so powerful, it takes a while to learn the ins and outs. I'm sure there are functions and capabilities that I am not using because I haven't discovered them yet. It has been frustrating at times to not find what I'm looking for in the help pages and have to send an email and wait for a reply. I appreciate that the auto-reply has an option where you can let them know if it's an urgent need. The help desk has always replied within the promised time frame with what I need.

Response from Regpack

Replied May 2019

Erin, high praise, thank you! It's wonderful to know that Regpack has been a good business decision for your organization. We love to hear that our clients can spend more time on tasks besides managing registration and payments, since Regapck makes this just work! Even better is knowing that using a business tool like Regpack can help increase your enrollment, as well as getting paid when you need to.

Arrienne from The Austral Education Group

Outstanding Customer Services

RegPack and the RegPack Customer Service team have just been awesome! We work in a very niche market, and RegPack has assisted us in providing a complete service to our clients in an attractive and user-friendly way. And - where and when we do hit speed bumps - RegPack's team have always been at the ready to hold our hands and walk us through. They are super helpful, super responsive, and proactive at every step.

Pros

We LOVE that RegPack allows us to charge our clients in a very "hands-off" approach - set and forget (meaning less human intervention, meaning a reduction in possible errors). The interface is attractive and easy to use, helping us to look polished and professional with our clients.

Cons

We are currently working with RegPack to meet the full scope of our reporting needs and, while we have workarounds to ensure we can get the data we require, RegPack is kindly working on their end to find a solution for us too.

Reasons for Switching to Regpack

Additional functionality allowing us to set up payment plans for our clients.

Response from Regpack

Replied August 2020

Arrienne, it's such a pleasure working with you and the Austral Group team! Glad to hear that our Customer Support team meets your needs, as well as our software tool to help manage your business internally and provide a professional point of entry for your clients!

Dominic from Stoney Creek Ranch Foundation

We needed customization and Regpack fit our needs the best.

Pros

We needed more customization with our registration software because of the way we run our operation. Our previous software company was great but we had to change our workflow to fit in. Overtime, this became stressful and difficult. Regpack has been great because of the level of details I can adjust or manipulate to fit our needs.

Cons

There are many layers with Regpack that onboarding was a little difficult. Most of the resources are available in help articles and videos. Because of that, it requires someone who is able to learn on their own. The project specialist are available but it would be more beneficial if there was a community portal that we could tap into.

Reasons for Switching to Regpack

CampMinder is great for all things camping software. However, we just needed something that can be customized to our specific needs and budget.

Response from Regpack

Replied December 2020

Dominic, so great to hear that Regpack offers the flexibility to create your process the way you'd like it to be instead of the other way around! We're glad to have you as part of the RP family. We also invite you to join our bi-weekly Desk Side Chats where our Success team is available to you LIVE to answer questions and show best practice tips for using Regpack to the fullest!

Eli from Camp Ariel

I have happily used Regpack on and off for a few years for my summer day camp.

Helped us stay organized and create a smooth registration process for our customers.

Pros

I have happily used Regpack on and off for a few years for my summer day camp. Each summer I use it the features have been updated. Parents have been happy with the smooth process and I can easily find any information that I need. By seeting the filters I can see how many kids are in camp on a given week, I can view by age, gender, and pretty much any detail that I have collected data on. This allows me to stay organized and plan more effectively.

Cons

I wish that it synced with Google sheets so that I could share more easily with staff members. Currently, I would need to download any lists I create first. Its not a big deal... just an extra step that I'd love to see taken out in the future.

Response from Regpack

Replied January 2018

Thanks for this great review Eli! We take the needs of our clients very seriously, so our constant feature updates (722 updates in 2017 alone!) is our way to ensuring our clients have the tools they need to make registration easy. There is a reason we say Regpack is a "family friendly" registration software. Allowing parents to register their child or multiple children easily is just one way we make camp registration more streamlined and easier for everyone. I'm glad you've found value with our filtering functionality. This is such a great way to find the exact data you are looking for, creating reporting for your entire camp and plan out your activities, counselor assignments and bunks for your sessions.

Brad from factor 110 | Destination Oklahoma

Big improvement over our old system

Pros

What took me away from my old system and originally attracted me to RegPack is the appearance and registration experience for the end user. It's much more attractive and intuitive than my old system was. This alone makes for a more professional looking event. It's also much more powerful. I love the "triggers," which let you do so many things once you realize how they work. Using "tokens" to customize emails with specific registrant data has also been especially helpful. Support is good--as long as you can wait 24 to 48 hours for an answer. This was an adjustment for me, but now that I have got things down well it's not that big of a deal.

Cons

The credit card rates are extremely high--probably the highest you'll find. This was a big turn off for me, especially since I had negotiated very good rates with my old provider. In the end though, I was able to justify this somewhat with some savings I made elsewhere. Financial reporting is much more complicated than with my old system. I am required to have very detailed reports that reconcile with the bank deposit and to get what I need, I have to Frankenstein a report from both RegPack and their credit card provider. It's very time consuming relative to my old system. I've been told they are working to include more customization though.

Response from Regpack

Replied January 2019

Brad, it's great that Regpack is an improvement for you, especially with the end user experience and using triggers to really customize that experience for your clients. One great thing about Regpack is that we embed on your website and provide a really unique flow. This really gives a professional point of entry to your business that helps you succeed!

Juan Carlos from Archdiocese of San Antonio - Texas

We struggled in the past trying expensive and complex online reg options. Regpacks saved us!

It saved us a good amount of money, critical piece when you are a non-profit organization hosting free (or non-expensive) conferences and gatherings. It is excellent to have access to a powerful tool fully customizable in almost every single way...

Pros

It is a very intuitive and simple but yet powerful enough to handle an endless array of events we have on yearly basis. Our customer experience changed "east to west" with an user-friendly front and back-end.

Cons

They don't have a live-person on the other side of the phone to assist us in case you have questions or need assistance configuring your own online registration (which, in fairness, is very rare). It'd be nicer to be able to pick up the phone and have someone addressing the questions "on the spot". You need to leave a message and they will contact you.

Response from Regpack

Replied February 2018

Juan Carlos, what a bummer that it took several bad and expensive experiences to find us! We wish it could have happened sooner! One thing we pride ourselves on in the registration software space is creating a product that conforms to you, not that you have to conform to. It's great to hear that you've found Regpack to be powerful to handle all of your needs. Great to hear as well that Regpack not only saves you time, but money as well. For non-profits especially, but for any organization, money is the bottom line. Time is money, and Regpack strives to save you time, so you can make more money!

JONATHAN from Boys and Girls Club of Sonoma Valley

Industry: Program Development

Camps and Kids

The technical support is very good and the software is very user friendly.

Pros

Being able to organize the different products and quickly print reports was extremely useful.

Cons

It would be very useful for my organization if it had attendance tracking and multiple login for different members.

It was my only choice

Reasons for Switching to Regpack

I was unhappy with the previous product.

Response from Regpack

Replied March 2020

Jonathan, glad to hear that Regpack has made managing your camp easier with our quick reporting tools and presenting all of your offerings. We are rolling out some updates this month that will make attendance tracking even easier, so hopefully we can turn those "cons" into pros in a few weeks.

Caitlin from Strong Start Charitable Organization

Quick and easy registration software

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our sales contact, provided excellent sales support and advice. He took the time to learn about our organization, answer questions and demonstrate the product on more than one occasion. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided us with flexible pricing options and helped us find a solution that was affordable and appropriate for our registration needs. Will Young, our project manager, took our requirements and set up the initial project. Our feedback and change requests were handled quickly and professionally. From the first meeting with Will to the actual launch of our registration software, took about 10 business days. This is a testament to the support of the RegPacks team and the ease of use of the RegPacks software. We only had one or two support questions after we launched, and they were handled with custom video replies that quickly addressed our particular issue and provided a solution. Overall, we have had a terrific experience with RegPacks.

Pros

The software is easy to customize and manage. It is easy and quick to copy projects without getting additional technical support.

Cons

Some of our logic scenarios were not available yet in the system, but workarounds were provided.

Response from Regpack

Replied May 2021

Caitlin, so great hearing how smooth the onboarding proecss was and that you are pleased with our product and support! Client satisfaction is our #1 goal! Glad to have you and Strong Start part of the Regpack family!

Marshall from North Suburban Summer Academy

Flexible registration system for simple or complex needs

Streamlined our registration process, much simpler user interface and payments system when compared to our previous registration tool.

Pros

Regpack is perfect for organizations that need to have family registrations, with the ability to collect information from parent(s) and children. Almost everything can be customized to specific processes, and the conditional logic is easy to set up and manage. The tight integration with the payments system allows easy handling of refunds, and reporting it possible on just about anything. It makes creating custom fields, and then filtering and reporting based on the data a breeze.

Cons

Currently they do not have the ability either from support or the system to combine profiles if a parent accidentally creates multiple profiles. A countdown timer for cart reservations is not available. Waitlist management is a little cumbersome, and if someone drops out of a course (making one spot open) whoever gets to it next gets that spot, instead of going to a waitlist person (or just adding the next registrant to the end of the waitlist). This results in awkward conversations with parents who are on the waitlist if they find out their friend made it into the course after it was waitlisted. Customer support is usually helpful, but they are only available by email, with a 24-48 hour SLA. This means complex support requests can take up to a week to resolve while waiting for the back and forth to occur. Many of these cons are being fairly picky, but if they are addressed in meaningful ways, would take this product to the next level.

Response from Regpack

Replied March 2018

Hi Marshall, thanks for much for this great feedback! It's great to hear the flexibility of the system helps you to manage your registration process and that reporting on both payments and your data is exactly what you need! Thank you as well for those feature suggestions! Most of our new development comes from feedback from our valuable clients, as we know you know best on how to make the system next level.

Lisa from Reggae Runnerz

I needed the best and got it

I have a very detailed program, hotel blocks, flights, excursions, race registration, shuttles, etc. 2016 was a challenging learning experience, but as the registrations came through I learned how to manipulate the system to work in my favor. January 2017 I began preparing for our registration, which opens in March. Circumstances beyond my control did not allow me to begin editing my registration until a week before my registration opened. SEAMLESS! Corina was amazing and the experience I had from the previous year helped me edit and execute my registration without a hitch. Any roadblocks I hit, she was there to answer. I know I a probably their biggest pain in the you know what client, but I am extremely happy with this system and especially with Carina. She has made my life so easy with this registration. I see it getting better and better every year!

Pros

I can manipulate it to meet my needs. Share withs, payment plans, etc.

Cons

there are always a few glitches but they always help me find the solution. I wish they had a call center as opposed to email support.

Erin from Vacation Races - Global Adventures

So many options!

Pros

We've been frustrated by the lack of options in other registration software. The way Regpack is set up, we can do pretty much anything we want. We especially love the payment plan options and that they are completely customizable and automated.

Cons

Because there are so many possibilities with Regpack, the learning curve has been steeper than with previous systems. Previous systems we used prioritized ease of use, but that also meant that are options were extremely limited. Luckily, we had a project manager to help us through setting up the system, this was invaluable.

Reasons for Choosing Regpack

They didn't offer automated payment plans.

Reasons for Switching to Regpack

RegFox didn't offer payment plan options, their email system was greatly lacking, and they were expensive.

Response from Regpack

Replied February 2021

Erin, we're so happy that we're able to offer the flexibility you need to charge clients on your terms and that our Project Manager was able to walk you through building out a customized system that is successful for you!

Karen from Texas Association of Healthcare Volunteers

Regpack brought us into the 21st century from written registration forms and checks!

Our users like best: 1. Online payment options 2. Same login year to year 3. Last year's registrants can be selected again Our convention team likes best: 1. Everything that makes users happy 2. Typed registration information 3. Download to spreadsheet for frequent status reports 4. Download to spreadsheet for name tags, table layouts, session assignments

Pros

Parent/child registration is critical for our organization. Online payments by credit card or e-check. Ability to download to spreadsheet. Keep same login from year to year and the ability to copy last year's list of registrations.

Cons

Not totally intuitive - I would have liked some documentation on the data structure. There is no user guide - just knowledge database. I figured it out on my own with lots of questions to the support desk when I ran into problems.

Response from Regpack

Replied May 2018

Karen, thank you for this feedback! It's always great to see how much automating the registration process can make a difference for your organization as well as the experience of your applicants! It's also wonderful to hear that the functionality for group registration is valuable for you, and helpful in your reporting. The ability to save report structures and run them for status updates whenever you need is essential for productivity and great to know Regpack can give you these tools. I'm sorry to hear the knowledge base wasn't always what you were looking for. We do have in addition an extensive video library, and in addition we offer multiple 1:1 training sessions to answer your questions and get you started. We are always looking for ways to provide more helpful Support to our clients and we appreciate this feedback!

Barbie from Indralaya Retreat Center & Camp

Ready for Regpack

I've really appreciated the support that the Regpack team offers and the speed with which they respond to any issues. From online tutorials and descriptions of features to desk side chats with support people, I always feel like I can get any question answered quickly.

Pros

The intuitive nature of Regpack has made learning and navigating the software pretty manageable. As a camp and retreat center, our registration process has a lot of variables and some complicated pricing structures. With Regpack, we've been able to create a system that works for both our customers and our registration team. Automated emails, payments, and report generation have also been super helpful.

Cons

One area that was an initial challenge is the inclusion of a payment protection option. It was confusing for our customers and unexpected as the administrator. Although its not right for our operations, others might find it useful.

Kelly from Girl Scouts of Central Maryland

Industry: Program Development

New Client

We are a summer camp handling our registration through Regpack. I have had TONS of questions as our product went live and Regpack has answered all of them with a smile on their face (I'm guessing as all our conversations are over the phone). Even when I needed additional information or I didn't fully understand the explanation the first time they were willing to break it down a different way. And the videos they can send you to reference back later on are AMAZING!

Pros

We are a new client, and I'm not super technology proficient but the RegPack system is user friendly and once you understand the ins and outs it is super easy to use.

Cons

There are a few features that are missing for us, but once we report them they are willing to see which ones are possible to add in the future.

Reasons for Switching to Regpack

We were looking for a system that was more registration focused and will help with report pulling.

Response from Regpack

Replied March 2020

Kelly - promise there was a smile on our face when helping you go live and collect registrations and payments seamlessly!

Misty from Parents With a Purpose

Regpacks made our church outreach event registration counts accurate and non labor intensive.

The products for our two annual event are no charge to the people attending. Therefore product count was very important and the number of people coming was also very important. Prior to Regpacks the counting was done manually. One year we ran out of product. The second largest benefit with RegPacks was the reduction of paper use. RegPacks eliminated a paper registration form and eliminated the duplication of the completed paper form.

Pros

Ease of use. The flexible month to month usage without monthly or annual contracts. Is the condition of questions leading to other questions based on registrant response.

Cons

Back end user administration does not have all the features today's technology offer. Not being able to have two forms for two different registration events.

Response from Regpack

Replied June 2017

Hi Misty, Thank you for your feedback! I wanted to respond to the con you mentioned, about not being able to have 2 forms for 2 different registration events. This is actually possible! Our conditional logic allows you to present any form you want to any user, based on their answer to a previous question. If you have a user registering for one, or more events, you can show them the forms they need to complete based on the events they will attend. Alternatively, we can help set up a unique registration application per event. Our new release copy function will allow you to set up one event and everything can be copied over. Forms, fields, products, emails, reports and so much more. The system even remembers if they have registered in the past for another event and can port over their information. A member of our support team will be reaching out to you to help you create the forms you have in mind so you can get the most out of Regpack!

Morley from BeachVolleyballCamps.com

Administration ease; poor support communication

GREAT, love everything, just wish support communication was available over the phone.

Pros

I love how easy any/all administrator tasks are. I can see all the info I need within seconds. I love the reports and product layouts and can easily edit customers' profiles

Cons

I CAN'T COMMUNICATE WITH SUPPORT. The only communication available is via email and it is not very efficient. I would LOVE to be able to talk to support via phone when urgent issues need to be resolved.

Response from Regpack

Replied November 2021

Thanks Morley! So great to hear how Regpack helps make your admin tasks easier and more transparent, including managing your client profiles. Our Support team is email based since all of our clients have the system setup in their own unique ways and requires time to dive directly into your system in order to understand your setup and needs, and then provide the best feedback. That being said, our average response time is 2-4 hours so we're always getting back to our valued clients ASAP!

Sandi from Wholistic Learning

RegPacks is a great system. The triggers, e-mail capabilities and so many other features are great!

Ease of registration management and tracking income/headcounts. Ease of managing forms: liability, medical, etc. Saves time.

Pros

The triggers, ability to apply different discounts, customize products and e-mails, track progress/growth; easily see which classes are filling and which need more marketing; ability to 'trigger' e-mail to admin for special needs student alerts and so much more.

Cons

Every once in a while there are glitches or small errors in the system. When I try to clearly send an e-mail to support about the issue, I sometimes get replies that make me think Reg support team did not ready my note very carefully. Then there is a fair amount of back & forth before things get worked out. This can be frustrating when time is critical.

Rachel from Grand Traverse Conservation District

Known & Trusted

Overall our experience has been great. Our registrants know and trust the software and our day camp is better known for it.

Pros

I love that you have the ability to do so many things with this software. Having the ability to customize and really dig deep shows our registrants that we take the time to make this process as user-friendly as possible.

Cons

Sometimes the software can be finicky. Once example was we had an issue with hundreds of uncategorized items. Not sure how they came about, but we had to delete every single one, one by one. There was no feature to select multiple or select all.

Response from Regpack

Replied January 2020

Rachel - so great to hear that Regpack is able to provide an exceptional user experience for your families. Your online process is your storefront - and building trust with your families is the most important thing. We're so glad to partner with you to make this happen, and make managing your programs easy!

Terrible Customer Service Ruins Other Aspects of Regpack

The worst customer service. We're live and they're ignoring emails. So either there's a bug they don't know how to fix and won't let us know, or once you've paid, they don't care. I've spent this past week attempting to get help and I'd rather be stuck on the 405 at 5PM with the sun in my eyes and four lanes of traffic to cross to make my exit than deal with them. They are costing us time and money as we wait for them to get around to helping us. Dramatic? Yes. I get that. Have I sent more emails than anyone ever should to try and get mediocre help? Also yes. Their line is that they respond 'in the order the emails are received' but apparently they can't hire enough people to answer them in order in a timely fashion. I would not recommend this to anyone, unless you absolutely cannot afford anything else. And then go in prepared, add a few minutes to your morning meditation, practice deep breathing as you wait and wait and wait for help.

Pros

We purchased this software because it was much cheaper than other versions of membership management software out there, so perhaps I should've been prepared. The function of the Dashboard / Administrative side is a bit obtuse and glitchy at times, but overall usable.

Cons

It's the customer service that really kills you. Since there are still obvious bugs in the system, you'd think they'd have a customer service team who are interested in helping you iron those out. I've been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to get everything set up, so initially responses were timely. However, once you go live they hand you over to their general support team, which does not respond sooner than 12 hrs unless you loop in [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and then you'll get one email back from them during the business day on time sensitive issues but no follow up. I looped in [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in an effort to get the bugs addressed quickly and she proceeded to ignore my emails until I looped in [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. At which point I received timely emails for one morning (ie: I sent an email, they responded, I sent another email, and they responded, and then back to the long wait time). I think the really disappointing aspect is that [SENSITIVE CONTENT] couldn't even be bothered to respond to my emails requesting help and following up, despite the fact that we're live and have a serious issue to fix. The support that finally responded to this issue told us to change a setting, but that setting is already correct. When I responded with this information, it's been radio silence ever since.

Reasons for Choosing Regpack

It was the best price, and I foolishly thought that the reviews about bad customer service were hyperbolic.

Response from Regpack

Replied September 2021

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you've had some frustration with our Support team. Upon reviewing your feedback and locating the team members and account you're referencing, our management team personally reviewed the email threads and found that response times were generally within 2-6 hours from receipt. Additionally our Support team, Project Management team, and Sales team was in constant communication with you to provide explanation and context for your questions and to ensure you went live on schedule and with the resources you needed to be successful. If you have further feedback that our team can address personally, please let us know and we're glad to help.

Julian from DyNexus Group, Inc.

Great idea, very poorly executed

Regpack's software is very versatile, but the company's inability to keep the registration system functioning correctly coupled with their policy of email only communication makes this an extremely aggravating company to be a customer of. We signed on with Regpack in May, 2020. In the time we have been with Regpack, the campaigns we've developed and run for 4 of these 7 months have resulted in lost time, money and customers due to Regpack payment system and integration failures. For example, currently, 7 prospective registrants for our November classes have wanted to register and pay via e-check (ACH), however Regpack system failures have caused them to attempt and fail with errors and erroneous charges to their bill now 3 times . I submitted an urgent ticket to Regpack development 5 days ago, and had to follow up multiple times to get updates over the past days. Yesterday Regpack support emailed to report that the had fixed the problem, so we walked the registrant through and again they received an error. When I reported this, Regpack advised me to call the customer a THIRD time to get screenshots and time/date login data and report back, but I don't feel comfortable going back to my customer yet again, and turning them into a Guinea pig for a registration system that is not functioning. This issue is the current one in a string of system failures that have cost us time and lost revenue over the past half year, and we are leaving Regpack at the end of this month.

Pros

Flexibility/versatility of the software One of the support managers was willing speak over the phone, despite email-only support.

Cons

There are recurring system errors that cause failures in payment processing Regpack support is slow to respond, not able to provide adequate details It is not possible to speak with Regpack employees, even during a critical system failure

Reasons for Choosing Regpack

The cost to start with Regpack was much less than the others.

Response from Regpack

Replied November 2020

Julian, I'm sorry that this was your experience with Regpack and that you felt we were not prompt enough in our response to your issue. As soon as any client reports an issue with payment functionality, it's immediately escalated to our development team as was the case here. The fix was pushed through as quickly as our team was able to resolve the issue. This issue affected your system alone and not others, so we had to investigate what was happening. Sometimes when working with complex business tools, there are situations that affect only one client or system, and this takes time to resolve and resolution includes working together with our clients and applicants to solve it. Our success and support team did keep you updated as updates came in from development. Trust that this was being addressed internally. Additionally we provided options for you to continue to collect payments while we implemented a fix. We're sorry to see you go, and we wish you luck with your business!

Joanna from McCallum Theatre

Regpack has simplified my job immensely. Well worth the money.

Pros

Regpack has simplified my life as Production Manager for two fairly large projects that include registration materials and fees. Everything happens electronically. No more shuffling through DVDs, CDs, application forms and checks. Regpack allows you to categorize your users so that you can quickly pull selected groups from the whole. This is extremely helpful. This software is pretty straightforward and easy to navigate and manipulate. The staff is extremely responsive and helpful and quick to handle any issue that might arise.

Cons

The one area in which I have had to change how I work to accommodate the functioning of the software is in uploading footage. I have paid the extra fee a few times to lift the cap so that applicants could upload and submit bigger files, but after having to troubleshoot with regpack staff and go back and forth with applicants I decided to only accept links and not allow them to upload footage. While this is unfortunate, accepting links has worked for me and has not affected my overall opinion of the product.

Corinne from Hands to Love

Regpack Review for Group Camps

Being able to register families as a whole and volunteers on the same platform.

Pros

The software is customizable which was something we looked for for a long time.

Cons

Sometimes the features are not very intuitive and it can be a little difficult to navigate creating an application or form from scratch. Which makes it feel like the company is forcing you to use them to help you create your product which could cost extra money, that we as a non-profit, don't have.

Reasons for Switching to Regpack

We needed a platform that would allow us to register an entire family at once.

Response from Regpack

Replied May 2020

Corinne, glad we could help you to create a system that lets you register families for camp and manage your volunteer process. Our success team is reaching out to make sure you have the training you need to successfully create your volunteer process the way you want! We're glad we can help your non-profit streamline operations and make registration and payments easier!

Kevin from Creative Warehouse Marketing

Loved Regpacks. Does what no other enrollment software I tested can do.

Pros

It allows me to set up pretty comprehensive multi step registration. For the specific use case I was using Regpacks for, it involved a few series of requesting applicant info, and then admin approval, and then more applicant info. Regpacks made it seamless to set up the proper emails and triggers one time, and then sit back and have it just work. It make it so much easier for the logistic team, accounting team, and directors to communicate and collaborate on applicants.

Cons

After it was set up, it was tedious and sometimes difficult to fix small errors and problems. Trial and error was often required to get it to do the right thing at the right time. However, support staff was really helpful, and the CEO reached out to me personally to make sure I was happy with the account and functionality.

Response from Regpack

Replied June 2018

Kevin, it's our goal that all of our clients can just sit back and have Regpack "just work" so you don't have to! Great to know this has been your experience and the features Regpack offers is unlike any other enrollment software you have found!

Elizabeth from Storming Robots

customer support

Non-productive; as I cannot use their reports. Contacted support about this. They said they would look into it. But then, 3 months gone by, no change. Thus, I gave up.

Pros

MANY knobs for adjustment (but, it because also its issues)

Cons

1) Having a lot of knobs is a good thing ONLY when it helps customers' productivity. Often one size fits all is not the best solution. 2) The system requires a somewhat tech-savvy administrative staff to manipulate. COMPLETELY defeat my purpose to subscribe the service; as I have already written in-house one myself, except customer portal portion. To get it right, hiring an admin staff who do not have reasonable technical skill is not suitable. 3) Technical support needs to be patient listening to customer's issue; instead of coming across dismissive. One of them often went off the tangent to talk about many details that I have already known; but still not answering my question. I am always left frustrated and exhausted after talking to your support; as he finally got to answer my question after 10-20 minutes having him talking most of them instead of trying to understand my issue. I understand he wants to make sure to give me as many details as possible; but it is ONLY effective IF it focuses on understanding my question first. Another one was just wrong, and often came off dismissive.. Once, she just told me I should run it on firefox instead of Chrome instead; and nothing she could do to help!? She must think Chrome with over 70% user market is not a crucial , but I should just focus on firefox (with less than7% user market). 4) searching thru their knowledgebase is like finding a needle in a hay stack. 5) report misses clarity on students' info.

Reasons for Choosing Regpack

Canvas is great, but cost a lot more; and it does not even have payment system.

Reasons for Switching to Regpack

non-productive, and report is not usable for us.

Response from Regpack

Replied July 2021

Hi Elizabeth, thanks for all of this constructive feedback. I understand that you came to Regpack after using a home built system, so I can understand how there wasn't always a 1:1 with the report data you wanted and what Regpack can pull for you. Regpack is highly customizable and allows for organizations to build out an onboarding flow and database that is very powerful. After reviewing your communication with our Support team, I do see that all of your questions were answered in a timely manner. Apologies if you did not find this or our help article and video library helpful. Our Support team often spends time looking into the specific setup of your system and creates custom video responses both to visually answer your question and provide content that you can reference in the future. We were sorry that you didn't go live with your project and enjoy the benefits of what Regpack has to offer.

Katherine from CraftWorks Foundation

Industry: Restaurants

Grant Program

We are happy with Regpack and have recommended it to companies looking to establish their own employee crisis programs.

Pros

The ability to have grant applicants log in to complete applications and manage their application process is invaluable. It has saved us tons of time and allowed us to be more efficient in our granting process resulting in greater ability to assist more of our team members in crisis.

Cons

I wish the user management system was a little more intuitive. It is also somewhat cumbersome to create forms.

Response from Regpack

Replied April 2020

Katherine, it's always a pleasure to hear how Regpack saves organizations time and be more efficient in their day to day tasks. We appreciate your referrals!

Jeff and julie from changing tomorrow farm

Awful--would not recommend. Even the owner has a careless attitude which carries through the company

Pros

Professional looking system. When everything works correctly, seems like it might be nice system. Not sure we will ever find out.

Cons

Absolutely NO customer support via phone EVER and customer support in general is severely lacking via email. Can't calculate ages with DOB (very archaic). Fields don't work right. Company sent test emails to all of our customers by mistake, our customers are unable to log in, their cart calculations are not right 2 weeks after going live. So many programing errors, its unbelievable. Our customers are extremely frustrated.

Response from Regpack

Replied March 2018

Jeff and Julie Hi, Thank you for the honest review! The truth is that everything that could go wrong in your project went wrong. We are very sorry for that and would like to help you feel differently about Regpack and make sure that your customers are not frustrated and enjoy using the system. I am the founder of Regpack and I can say that the last thing I want our clients to experience is a careless attitude. We have weekly meetings about every account that needs attention. Therefore I am fully aware of what happened with your account and was personally involved with the various changes done in your project. Alas, this did not result in a positive outcome which we will do our best to fix. That said, Regpack is a no contract system and we are happy to help you move to a different system if you feel this is not working for you. We look forward to working with you and changing your experience of Regpack. Best, Dr. Asaf Darash Regpack Founder

March 2016

Nick from University of Wisconsin-Madison

March 2016

Way more than just an event management system

A COMPREHENSIVE PLATFORM What I value most about Regpack is that the platform goes beyond the traditional event management system. Not only can Regpack help you coordinate your event registration needs, but it also allows you to manage and track individual customers, create personalized email communications, set up individualized user login portals, generate data reports and build internal workflows, such as permission levels and status tracking. SEAMLESS AUTOMATION Regpack gives admins the flexibility to let the system do the heavy lifting. From automated email communications, which can be triggered by 'statuses,' to content token mapping, Regpack has saved our staff time and money. Additionally, by adopting Regpack's automation tools, we have reduced admin user error. GREAT USER EXPERIENCE The internal admin system is simple, easy to use and requires very little training. All of the system labeling, available actions and tools are self-explanatory and/or easy to learn. After a half-day training, my staff was already using the platform. TAKING NO OUT OF THE EQUATION I appreciate the willingness of Regpack to customize and configure the platform, as requested. Despite any apparent platform limitations, the staff at Regpack is great at finding a way to either modify the system itself or come up with alternative solutions. THOROUGH CUSTOMER SUPPORT If I ever need help with back-end updates or just have a question, the support team and project managers at Regpack are thorough, timely and accommodating. The staff goes out of their way to explain, in detail, recommended solutions or why something was changed. AFFORDABLE As outlined on the Regpack website, the platform is very affordable, especially compared to other solutions out there. By selecting Regpack, we saved a ton of money on annual fees and upfront development costs. THE VERDICT I definitely recommend using Regpack for your event registration needs.

Cory from Ohio Business Week Foundation

Fits everything that we need

Have been utilizing it for 6 months and this is our first camp year using Regpack and have not had any issues. It makes my job soooo much more efficient.

Pros

Functionality, versatility. I am able to send template emails to each student individually or in bulk. I like the trigger capability in that once a student registers, an email automatically goes to their school. Instead of support typing responses and hoping you know what they are talking about, many times they will create a video specifically answering my question showing step by step, in my actual account, what I need to do. I LOVE that!

Cons

Sometimes it takes a bit a searching for a feature but if I am not able to find it, a quick email to support gets it done.

Response from Regpack

Replied April 2019

Cory, it's great to hear we are hitting the mark for you in terms of making your workflow more efficient and getting you the (video) help you need fast! Our goal is to make sure the experience of your families on the front end and your experience in the back end are great every time!

Alexandra from Park Slope Afterschool Center

Just Moved to RegPack

We had challenges communicating with our members with our prior registration software, as well as challenges compiling information from our families. With RegPack we have been able to really streamline everything and my work load is less because everything can easily be compiled in reports.

Pros

This software has given me the ability to very quickly pull reports such as Allergies for my staff, or cool graphs for my board of directors. I can easily update accounts and add products for our members. It has also made my ability to send pointed e-mails to members, either individual or mass, so much easier!

Cons

Our billing department has found the software more challenging to pro-rate and manipulate than our previous service, but other than that, it has been wonderful.

Response from Regpack

Replied October 2018

Alexandra, hearing that you spend LESS time working is always feedback we like to hear! Streamlining your process and being able to gather valuable information, whether reports or cool graphs, makes our jobs easier! Glad to know Regpack has done this for you!

Sabrina from Stonewall Columbus

Great Price for what you get

Regpack has made throwing one of the largest festivals in Ohio a much easier process. We have been using it for quite a few years and haven't been able to find something that better fits us. Regpack has really grown with us over the years and makes all aspects of registration much easier.

Pros

pretty easy to use excellent price - especially compared to other products has many different functions and are all very useful

Cons

some of the reports are a little tricky not quite as 'high-tech' as some other softwares

Response from Regpack

Replied February 2019

Sabrina, it's so awesome to know Regpack plays a huge part in such a big event in Ohio. We like to hear that our solution grows with our clients and adapts quickly to their unique needs!