CentralReach Reviews

4.57 / 5 (96) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 11 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "I really love all the features about this software. I love that I can get information from past, present and input future events "

• "Very easy to learn; Useful; Overall a great product"

• "Great and easy system. Quick and easy to learn "

• Cons

• "Central Reach has plenty of benefits, but it’s main drawback is that it goes “down” very frequently, oftentimes during pertinent situations. "

• "Although CentralReach is a wonderful tool, it does take some time to learn each tabs' function. CentralReach also does consume a lot of your battery life."

• "Much can be added and improved. Several functions could be better thought out"

Browse CentralReach Reviews

All encompassing program

I am a CR fan. I've appreciated the many details in the program along with the accessibility to their internal experts to offer help when needed. They are patient and responsive and ease the frustration of the learning curve to get this up and running. It's a quality product and has been very reliable.

Pros

CR knows ABA and that is evident in how the data collection works. It sorts, collects, reports, and stores all the important information all in one place. It is comprehensive and as detailed as you want it to be with the ability to select any level of permissions for each employee. It graphs beautifully and offers labels and other ways to customize every module. Our schedule is seen in CR, our payroll runs from the timesheets, the billing module fills out the form with the ability to upgrade to electronic billing from their site. Links are created for intake of clients and employees. There is a small business team who has been very responsive and happy to help as we grew into this program. They are also evolving and making it easier to learn as they offer more help classes, webinars and online resources.

Cons

The main negative is the price. As our company has grown so has our monthly bill limiting the amount of upgrades we can afford to use. Inquiries about cost and price of these upgrades have also been hard to come by as the sales team isn't as responsive as the customer service team. One thing I would request to change is to allow a pro-ration cost of the monthly use. I have to cut off providers who are leaving on a certain day and may miss out on a week of services because I'm being charged for an entire month subscription only being used for a day or two. (I also would not recommend the company who handles collection of the monthly fees. Their website is not user friendly and primitive) The last negative is that we're invested now. It would be overwhelming to even think about switching to another data company even if we wanted to. I'm happy I don't want to, but feel we're at the point of no return and know the price will just continue to climb as we add providers into the system.

Reasons for Choosing CentralReach

We did price other data collection services (but I don't remember specific names). I kept coming back to CR because of their history (founders and time in the industry). They felt solid, tried and true. No one has the time to test out a new company or to switch over if something isn't right.

Veronica from Brighter Days ABA

Central Reach vs Kareo

Pros

I like how user friendly this software is. I am able to track cancellations, authorizations, and the amount of remaining hours we have left on an auth very easily.

Cons

The meta data does not always pull into a report.

Reasons for Switching to CentralReach

Did not have the same tracking capabilities as Central Reach.

CentralReach For ABA Data Collection and Storage

I am able to record and store all my clients data easily in one safe place.

Pros

I like how CentralReach systematically prompt fades as the client got closer to acheiving our behavioral targets. It was relatively simple to use and I use it for 7 hours each day so that's a huge help!

Cons

Although I know that it's imperative for the system to log out after a period of pause for HIPPA reasons, however, I wish the system let you stay logged on for a bit longer since I would constantly have to re-log back in during the time I was administering DTTs.

Reasons for Switching to CentralReach

Catalyst had a limited range of data collection options.

Total Lack of Sales Integrity

I very much regret this purchase and am even considering making a switch AGAIN despite the high switching costs. I had a good customer success lead but she couldn't do anything to help the fact that we had a sales rep who over promised and could not deliver.

Pros

Clean interface, customized forms. Pricing is okay.

Cons

I finally have to review this because I am so frustrated with this software! So much was promised during the sales process and once we were well into implementation, one by one these things were denied. Additionally, as soon as you "go live" you are directed to use the support ticket function for any questions or issues, and they direct everything to an Ideas Portal which is not maintained.

Reasons for Choosing CentralReach

False promises made during the sales process.

Reasons for Switching to CentralReach

Practice Fusion is no longer supported by Allscripts and it is a risk to keep using the service.

Nestor R. from Multicultural Clinical Center

CentralReach Review

Pros

Easy to use after learning curve and practice by those experienced in Software who have provided tutoring.

Cons

A section needs to be add regarding family's participation since the current menu only includes patients due to some of these sessions being Parenting and Mentoring ones as well as for Termination Reports.

Reasons for Switching to CentralReach

Ease in clicking sections which are self -explanatory .

Amarilys from AMA Behavioral Consulting, LLC

Learning curve required but excellent product

Central Reach customer service team is great! They respond within 24 hours and always have great recommendations.

Pros

Once the system is set up as desired, it makes data collection and admin duties flawless.

Cons

It does take about a month give or take to go through the training and set the system as you desire.

Reasons for Choosing CentralReach

As a small business owner, I preferred to pay one price per user as opposed to per client. They offered incredible features like having a comprehensive calendar/appointment set up, timesheets, billing and great support.

Abigail from Colorado Autism Consultants

The ideal solution for ABA providers

I’m constantly impressed with Central Reach’s comprehensiveness, incredible customer services, and constant development. We’ve been using them since they first arrived on the ABA business management scene and it’s been incredible to watch the thoughtfulness in which they’ve grown and developed into a system that can handle HR, Scheduling, Billing, Data Collection, Client management, File Management, and Analytics, and have ambitious plans to also tackle needs with curriculum and more. They really are the one stop shop for the core business needs of an ABA practice.

Pros

I love that Central Reach has an emphasis on ABA providers and is constantly updating and developing to find technology solutions to a whole wide range of challenges as they arise in our industry.

Cons

The product is extremely comprehensive, and with that comes complexities. We learn something new about it every week, and we’ve been using it for years.

Reasons for Choosing CentralReach

Far more comprehensive platform.

Reasons for Switching to CentralReach

Wanted a more comprehensive platform to make remote clinics possible.

Isis from Kadiant

My Central Reach Experience

Pros

I like that I can filter services in all sorts of ways, this feature allows review for many different situations.

Cons

One feature that would save me a lot of time is being able to make changes in bulk. I am able post payments in bulk, but when I need to update a payer, I have to change each line individually which takes a lot of time.

Brandi from Special Needs Network

Great Software

CR has been great. I love to use it. I use it daily and have no problems or difficulties with it.

Pros

Software makes scheduling my work hours easily and converting my appointments are easy to do. Software is extremely user friendly for me who struggles with technology at times.

Cons

I personally like the software and do not have any dislikes.

Julie Ann from Hawaii Behavior Health

Time Sheet

Great

Pros

Cons

That after the week is done, I cannot input time sheet

Jennifer from Dogwood

CentralReach

Overall my experience has been pretty good with CentralReach but I have had some hiccups that have a driven me crazy.

Pros

I like how easy it is to take data on each client and how easy it is to add a new goal. I feel like all school systems should use a program like this to have their special education teachers take data and allow the para professionals that are in those special education classrooms to take data easier and more streamlined I feel like all school systems should use a program like this to have their special education teachers take data and allow the paraprofessionals that are in those special education classrooms to take data easier and more streamlined.

Cons

when running a therapy session with my client in Home I use my cell phone to login via the Internet and I have to keep logging in several times over the course of the therapy session that last for several hours and feels like the software runs really slow and doesn’t always add my data. I recently had to log out and log back in several times for it to even begin to register that I was trying to take data and the session wouldn’t load properly. Seems like there are a lot of online app technical difficulties while using the program on the Internet via a Mobile device. I have also had issues with the program being able to load my session notes section properly on Saturdays. Very frustrating that on Firefox on a Mac session notes works most of the time but on a PC trying to Do session notes there’s a lot of difficulty with drop-down boxes not being activated when I know they should be and this happens frequently on a Saturday.

Reasons for Switching to CentralReach

I went from taking data on paper to switching jobs that used online data collection and in my opinion I feel that the online data collection is so much easier better streamlined and uniform

Josiah from Alternative Behavior Strategies

Features and Functions

It is great to be able to connect and view other employee schedules, as well as client information that is pertinent to my job requirements. I love being able to schedule and adjust appointments for clients as well as being able to update programs and target goals for a client so that my team can know what we need to work on and focus on while they are with a client.

Pros

There are a lot of available features to Central Reach, some of which I have tried using and they are for the most part straightforward and easy to figure out. Within my company, we seem to use a smaller subset of the available features that Central Reach offers, though these are the bulk of what we need and utilize within the ABA services of the company, such as the sessions, data collection, program books, and graphs of the data collected during sessions.

Cons

There seem to be a number of functions that aren't accessible to everyone, which is fine as I may not need to utilize it for my own job. I would like to have the opportunity to play around with some of the functions for instance in the reporting tab to see some of the charts and graphs in there and to see how they could relate to my own job areas. I do realize though that this would be something my company may need to provide access to.

Angie from ABA INSIGHT

Customer Satisfaction

Great customer service to help with the above!

Pros

I love the all in one feature. It is a one stop shop for our company with information at your finger tips no matter where we are at. The analytics truly help me analyze and run my business from the finance end. Data collection for clinical is easy and the outputs are appropriate for our field of ABA.

Cons

Getting to know the various uses of it and how to get it set up best to utilize it to its potential.

Reasons for Choosing CentralReach

All in one product with billing and clinical.

Reasons for Switching to CentralReach

Buy out and was not happy with product

BENITA from ABA OF WISCONSIN LLC

OPINION ON CR

Pros

I've been working with CentralReach for the past 9 yrs it's the one thing I recommend to all new billing companies and providers looking for a billing plateform. It has everything I need to get my job done. The only thing I would seriously look at as how it's set up to generate secondary claims. This is the one big issue I have with CentralReach, and I have several clients that have a primary and secondary insurance and this part of CentralReach has made my life very difficult! Otherwise I love it! thank you!

Cons

generating secondary claims, this needs to be changed (remove the # of times a payment can be posted from the first) sometimes the claim can be denied for whatever reason but a $0 payment needs to be posted anyway.

Reasons for Choosing CentralReach

I was familiar w/it from previous company.

Reasons for Switching to CentralReach

CentralReach is much easier to use and to train on.

Ashley from Delta Behavioral Group PLLC

Central Reach Review

I am in the Human Resources department and use CR for onboarding employees and maintaining employee files. I also help connect employees and clients within the company and help assign service codes. It works well for everything I need to complete for my tasks.

Pros

It is very easy to use and great for ABA companies. We used it at my last employer and we use it at my current employer. I am still learning new functions within Central Reach. Maintaining employee documents is easy due to the document management report.

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to delete documents that are uploaded by accident and locked. Being HR, it can create issues when documents are locked and need to be renamed.

Reasons for Choosing CentralReach

This was implemented before I was hired with Delta. I am so glad because I already knew how to navigate CR from my previous employer.

Sara from Behavior Consultants Inc

CR Review

Our cash flow seems to have improved since we have been using Central Reach. Staff seems to be happy that they don't have to sign into multiple platforms.

Pros

I like how most processes that we need are all in one place.

Cons

Reports should be a built in cost and not extra for the advanced reports. When we first looked at the advanced report option for a week we thought they were not as powerful or useful as they should be. The scheduling could really use some improvement. I believe this is being worked on however. If it is, I would be happy to help in beta testing. Not allowing a group appointment for things like Company Wide meetings. Currently you have to go into each staffs calendar and ad them separately. It would be nice to have some basic options such as turning off "generics" from showing in drop down lists of people. Reoccurring tasks and being able to sign a task to multiple people at one time. Accommodate for various travel time and mileage reimbursement scenarios regarding scheduling.

Reasons for Switching to CentralReach

We wanted to consolidate multiple platforms and use a software that is specific to our industry.

Central Reach as a Behavioral Therapist

This is very handy and convenient. I dont have to worry about much other than focusing on my client and running trials. It can take a while to get use to. There is a ticket section to get assistance from the IT team for Central Reach but it takes a while to get a response to your ticket. Most thing HR could help me with. It also took a lot longer to get the flow of the trials without paper. You can only see 2-3 trials on the screen at once, so there is a lot of scrolling if your client has many trials. During this time of trying to find the trial you are working on, your client has now eloped. It's a balancing act, but it should only take a few weeks to find your groove.

Pros

Auto charting No need to calculate Easy access from your phone or computer Auto time tracking Option to specify what method was used during that specific trial (ie. errorless correction) Live sessions can be viewed by multiple people at the same time whether in session with you or not.

Cons

Glitches a lot When using the app on the phone I would try to scroll through the screen info or stat sheet and instead of scrolling it would initiate a page reload. This would wipe out all notes I had entered on my end session form.

Tyana from Creative Interventions

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Only data collection system I would recommend

Pros

Everything is right in front of you. If the item you need is not in front of you, it is very easy to find within the website.

Cons

I have not noticed any cons yet. The past 3 years using this have been a delight compared to other data collection systems.

Not user-friendly.

Angel from Autism Learning Partners

CentralReach Review

CentralReach was required by my company. Once I got the hang of it, I now prefer it for its consistency and legibility. I believe I am only aware of a fraction of what the software has to offer. Sending out emails with random facts of what it provides maybe monthly could be beneficial.

Pros

CentralReach is easy to navigate once you learn the basic components/strategies. It is constantly coming out with new features and trainings to ensure smooth usage.

Cons

When the software is down or slowed, which is fairly often, it does not notify you with an alert stating “technical difficulties” or something of that nature so that you are aware it’s a universal glitch compared to personal complications (e.g, WiFi connection, etc.) Additionally, when you submit support tickets, sometimes there is no follow up.

Alissa from BTBH

Industry: Mental Health Care

Central reach for an ABA company

I love being able to have my schedule and sessions notes in one place. Our company is able to calculate hours worked through this site.

Pros

Have all staff and client schedules through computer. Session notes can be done through this software and sent to insurance companies. There are a lot of tutorials for this software.

Cons

They conduct a lot of maintenance and updates. Sometimes the site is down or not able to be accessed. When things are updated and changed, it takes a while for everyone to learn and get used to. Very confusing at first, but now that I am used to it, I love it.

Sage from Gateway Learning Group

Gets Job Done but Could be More User Friendly

I use Central Reach every day as an RBT to gather data on my clients and help them reach their behavioral goals. I like the data-gathering interface because it allows me to quickly put in data so I can stay in the moment with my kiddo.

Pros

I like that is has everything I need for work all on one platform. I can see my notes, schedule, gather data, etc all on Central Reach. I like the data taking platform and its ease of use (I wish I could rearrange items on my end though). I also use the app for its offline data collection feature which is quite handy.

Cons

I do not like how many hoops I have to jump through to get to the feature I want. For example, finding my total authorized billable hours for the month is a several step process my company actually had to make a tutorial for us to be able to do it. I would also enjoy a "read all" feature for clinical notes/better way to organize them. The calendar could be improved as well, I like seeing the whole month but the size of appointments makes it unreadable.

Jessica from ABA of Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Connecticut LLC

Multi-state ABA Practice - 5 STARS!

Central Reach can manage scheduling, reporting functions, reporting functions and most importantly, billing. Their staff is passionate, knowledgeable and truly cares about their customers success. If one person does not have an answer, they will utilize their resources to find you the answer. The filtering options in their many screens is a great functionality that can help an organization get down to the nitty gritty of what is occurring. The reports that you are able to run are user friendly and top notch. The support team have been phenomenal in helping us get up to speed on new features, answers our questions promptly and is willing to go above and beyond with our requests. I highly recommend Central Reach to any and every ABA practice.

Pros

Reports function, filter functions, claims manager software, dashboard for tasks.

Hillary from Milford school district BM

Pros

How it can be customized to meet individual needs

Cons

Big learning curve in creating templates and programs

Reasons for Choosing CentralReach

It was the one I was most familiar with

Soquel from Center for Social Dynamics

Great features and interface design!

I would recommend CentralReach because it has so many features; everything is in one place. Things are laid out nicely and it's easy to navigate.

Pros

I love this software! It has so many features/options! It is easy to navigate and has a great user interface. I like that you can search within each module and I love that the Help section's different guides are very comprehensive as well.

Cons

Not knowing what some features are. A little "?" icon you could click to get a short description of the feature would be nice. For example, what is the "meta data field" I can add on my profile? What is a "task" exactly? What does it mean to add a task to my task list? Also searching within a module needs improvement. More personalization features would be cool but aren't necessary.

Maura from ABA Services of Colorado

Central Reach is the best practice management software for the field of Applied Behavior Analysis

Our experience has been wonderful. We have been with CentralReach for over 5 years. I cannot imagine running our company without it. Over time, CentralReach has worked to improve and increase usability for BCBAs. Most of all, the customer service is wonderful.

Pros

This software allows connectivity between all aspects of the company. Claims, timesheets, data collection, authorization management, and billing are seamlessly connected for clients and staff.

Cons

The software is not easy to learn to use. This can be a barrier for new staff. Though the power of the software makes up for this and it is worth persevering to learn to use it.

TONYA from GREAT STRIDES BEHAVIORAL CONSULTING

Central Reach & the Behavioral Health field

Our company provides services to Autistic children. Central Reach was designed by this particular industry - so it's ideal for us. It helps us organize client information, therapy sessions, insurance authorizations, billing and human resources. C-Reach is also HIPPA compliant, an added bonus. We're a small business and the program is the backbone of what we do. I am impressed with it and would highly recommend it to a medical practice, school or a similar firm.

Pros

I like it's visual display. Central Reach is quite intuitive once you become familiar with it.

Cons

In clients' profiles there's not an area for notes - I've found a work-around, but it'd be very helpful.

Taryn from Butterfly Effects

Customer review

Pros

Great ABA Platform and the best so far that I have used in my 8 years in the field Very easy once trained and features are great

Cons

The only few cons that I have with CR id the connection feature, it's a headache! also, I never get responses on my support tickets! Also, there has been a ton of glitches with the total amounts of my authorizations, it will say we are over but we're not?

Reasons for Switching to CentralReach

CR was new to the ABA game and started with this platform at Trumpet Behavioral Health in 2016

The best all-around software to manage an ABA practice

Pros

Functionality- all the features and items you need to manage an ABA practice, from scheduling to data collection, secure messaging, timesheets, billing, and authorizations are included in this software. Customer service is top-notch and the company is great about communicating updates and changes.

Cons

The platform is not inherently user-friendly. While it becomes second nature for users that are experienced with the platform, it can be overwhelming for new users or users who are not comfortable with technology.

Great for Tracking Client Progress

I have seen many improvements with the software as I have been using it. This has made it much more user friendly.

Pros

I like that once you are tracking client's goals it is easy to go in and track progress. This allows to quickly see where progress is being made or where goals need to be reviewed as no growth is being seen.

Cons

When adding data for long term clients you have many to scroll through to get to the one you needed to graph. This can make adding data take longer than you would like.

Brittany from Chancelight

User friendly All-in-One PMS

Overall, we are very satisfied with CentralReach and the support their team provides when we have an issue.

Pros

This system is easy to use once you get the hang of it. It's nice having all functions of our Revenue Cycle in one software.

Cons

There are many aspects of the system that require a lot of manual work. Some features/actions can be completed in bulk fashion but others must be edited/updated one-by-one, which can be cumbersome and time consuming.

Anna from Hope

For CR

I have had a great overall experience with CentralReach. We are moving toward all data collection within CentralReach and I am excited to have one platform for all of our needs in the future.

Pros

I love the ease of tracking information while maintaining confidentiality. I can see a live view of the schedule that lists tasks that are completed and tasks that need to be completed.

Cons

I don't like that it is somewhat difficult to find certain documents once uploaded. Recent documents are easy to find, however documents that were uploaded months ago can be difficult to track down.

Reasons for Choosing CentralReach

CentralReach allows the best of both alternative products. Everything we need within one platform instead of using multiple.

I switched companies

Casey from Behavior Consultants Inc

Data Review

We use it for scheduling, some reports, data collection and review.

Pros

The binders and ability to organize how you would like. I like the customer service and ability to receive support quickly.

Cons

There are several features that are not part of the system but will hopefully be as the work to improve the system. For example, if transferring pen and paper data to the system, you have to manually enter each data point separately which can be time consuming.

Reasons for Switching to CentralReach

Not enough functionality to work for both populations and all our software needs

Jennifer from STAR of CA, Inc.

Highly functional practice management software

Great company putting their best effort into creating a super powerful software. Wonderful people, and software has all the functionality for most firms, just not for larger platform firms like us. But we're pretty nuanced. ;)

Pros

customization flexibility e-billing

Cons

no AR or "close", RedShift to all fields

Reasons for Choosing CentralReach

ability to customize labels and metadata fields, etc. Plus e-billing and e-receipt functions, reduced dual entry into QuickBooks for all invoices/claims.

Reasons for Switching to CentralReach

I wasn't the decision maker on that change

Elizabeth from Behavioral Health Works

Excellent Software

Pros

It's easy to use, very efficient, reliable, functional and comes with so many features. I have used this software everyday, for the past 2.5 years and have not came across any issues. I highly recommend this software to anyone and everyone.

Cons

I have not encountered any issues with this program.

Rhonda from Autism ETC

Central Reach pros and cons

After the 2-year implementation, it has been excellent.

Pros

Once we finally understood how to utilize the software, it meets almost all of our needs. When audits are requested, we feel 100% confident we are in compliance.

Cons

Very difficult to learn. We had to hire a single individual, just to learn and understand the software. It is not intuitive. If you do not fully understand something (e.g., giving access to contacts), you can be left wondering why things are missing.

Chuck from Alternative Behavior Strategies

Central Reach is efficient

Pros

As a busy psychologist I appreciate the ease of completing my notes in central reach. I appreciate the flexibility to create my own forms for different clinical notes, letters, and etc.

Cons

As an end user the experience with Central Reach has been good. No cons to note.

Matthew from ACI Learning Centers

Central Reach User

Pros

Central Reach is unique in that data collection, entry, analysis, and program development are seamless in it’s interface.

Tejal from ALP

Brief Review of CR

Pros

Easy to use organized transferrable convenient

Cons

freezes sometimes takes a long time to load sometimes the pay on CR and ADP is different, CR is inaccurate writing notes in the Team Communication log via phone is hard because you cant write directly on it.

Lauren from Engage Behavioral Health

Great but mildly unreliable

I enjoy the system overall and the strive to forward progress. This is the only system I have used for mental health and data tracking. I recommend the product and only have an issue with the system going down.

Pros

Ease of use and practicality for my job.

Cons

There tends to be at most weekly and at least monthly system failures when I cannot access the data portion of my charts. This prolongs the reporting procedures and can effect the accuracy of my data.

Excellent, allows my practice management in mental health, and physical therapy and speech.

The benefits are multiple, CentralReach is the leading provider of records management software and electronic health practices for clinics focused on the analysis of applied behavior (ABA) and CentralReach, the leading provider of electronic health record and practice management software for clinics focused on applied behavior analysis (ABA) and speech therapy.

Pros

I like most is that this cloud-based system complies with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Likewise, it is very favorable that CentralReach includes applications for billing, programming, image file systems, human resources and more. Its functionalities include a database of medicines, ICD-10 coding tools and reference letters. Also that the native application of CetralReach is available for iOS and Android platforms.

Cons

I like least is that some more professionals spend more time on administrative work than working with clients. I consider it a company in the process of maturation.

Cassandra from FAC

Central Reach

Overall it's good. It is easy to look through and looks good.

Pros

I like how you can set a task on claims and pick a time and date to remind you. I love how you can add comments to the tasks and task other people as well. I like how there is a dashboard to see a little of everything that you need to.

Cons

I do not like you do not see what the insurance paid verse patient unless opening lines and doing the math yourself on a group of claims. I do not like how the claims line look it gets very confusing and can get very frustrating.

Laura from CARE

Central Reach

Good, once able to figure out the systems. Great for data in central location.

Pros

Graphing of data. Notes and forms. Sessions

Cons

Glitches. Inability to pull large amounts of bulk data from files. Complicated to learn.

April from Dominion ABA

Central Reach

I enjoyed central reach especially when you understand how to utilize it a manipulate it to visually show what you need it to. It is a very functional software but it was a longer process to complete some things.

Pros

I like the collapsible “trees” and how you can organize programming. I also like the graphing capabilities.

Cons

I didn’t like the tedious billing process when billing insurance.

Morgan from MPAC

CentralReach Review

Pros

Once you know how to use this program you can track almost anything. My graphs look great, are easy to update and the cumulative graphs make reports easier to write out.

Cons

I wish they would allow read data grouping. This program doesn't easily allow for, multiple people, to work and collect data on a client in one day. The session formatting is also difficult, I use wet erase data then have my staff put it in at the end, this decreases the jumping around all over and not hitting my trial count.

Rachel from Autism Learning Partners

Central Reach Review

I have a great overall experience with CentralReach. I have never experienced any technical issues during my 7 months of using it.

Pros

I like that CentralReach is easily accessible through computer, phone, and tablet. I appreciate that the screen is not distorted while using a phone. After learning how to use this product, it is easy to navigate through each tab.

Kira from Butterfly Effects

Central Reach

Pros

I like the versatility of it. The way what I am doing can be achieved by several different approaches

Cons

Much can be added and improved. Several functions could be better thought out

Karen from Criterion Early Intervention

Ease of use

Pros

Once you were proficient in it it was easy to use .

Cons

It was difficult not being able to correct mistakes you knew you made without going through the HR department

Debbie from Mosaic Therapy LLC

Very easy to use

Easy to use for billing and payment posting.

Pros

Ease of use and the trail notes leave. Easy to track payments on the payments page, easy to find issues when posting payments.

Cons

Secondary claims are scrubbed off of the primary payor claim, that creates billing secondaries issue.

I was not here

Was not here then

Amanda from Applied Behavioral Advancements

Great experience!

Pros

Very easy to learn; Useful; Overall a great product

Cons

Can't think of anything I don't like about this software.

Korena from Blue Sprig Pediatrics

Central Reach Review

Central Reach helps our agency track progress of our clients with autism and lead our programming to increase their opportunities for success and continued progress.

Pros

Scheduling is easy Graphs are easy to visually evaluate and copy for reports

Cons

Some features require multiple steps which can become complicated