• Pros

• "Great ABA Platform and the best so far that I have used in my 8 years in the field Very easy once trained and features are great"

• "I LOVE how the software graphs data for you and calculates the percentages of trials being ran. It is very helpful and removes the chance of human error. "

• "System is easy to use and has many items that can be customized for our company. "

• Cons

• "Central Reach has plenty of benefits, but it’s main drawback is that it goes “down” very frequently, oftentimes during pertinent situations. "

• "Although CentralReach is a wonderful tool, it does take some time to learn each tabs' function. CentralReach also does consume a lot of your battery life."

• "Much can be added and improved. Several functions could be better thought out"

Browse CentralReach Reviews

Excellent, allows my practice management in mental health, and physical therapy and speech.

The benefits are multiple, CentralReach is the leading provider of records management software and electronic health practices for clinics focused on the analysis of applied behavior (ABA) and CentralReach, the leading provider of electronic health record and practice management software for clinics focused on applied behavior analysis (ABA) and speech therapy.

Pros

I like most is that this cloud-based system complies with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Likewise, it is very favorable that CentralReach includes applications for billing, programming, image file systems, human resources and more. Its functionalities include a database of medicines, ICD-10 coding tools and reference letters. Also that the native application of CetralReach is available for iOS and Android platforms.

Cons

I like least is that some more professionals spend more time on administrative work than working with clients. I consider it a company in the process of maturation.

Jennifer from Dogwood

CentralReach

Overall my experience has been pretty good with CentralReach but I have had some hiccups that have a driven me crazy.

Pros

I like how easy it is to take data on each client and how easy it is to add a new goal. I feel like all school systems should use a program like this to have their special education teachers take data and allow the para professionals that are in those special education classrooms to take data easier and more streamlined I feel like all school systems should use a program like this to have their special education teachers take data and allow the paraprofessionals that are in those special education classrooms to take data easier and more streamlined.

Cons

when running a therapy session with my client in Home I use my cell phone to login via the Internet and I have to keep logging in several times over the course of the therapy session that last for several hours and feels like the software runs really slow and doesnt always add my data. I recently had to log out and log back in several times for it to even begin to register that I was trying to take data and the session wouldnt load properly. Seems like there are a lot of online app technical difficulties while using the program on the Internet via a Mobile device. I have also had issues with the program being able to load my session notes section properly on Saturdays. Very frustrating that on Firefox on a Mac session notes works most of the time but on a PC trying to Do session notes theres a lot of difficulty with drop-down boxes not being activated when I know they should be and this happens frequently on a Saturday.

Josiah from Alternative Behavior Strategies

Features and Functions

It is great to be able to connect and view other employee schedules, as well as client information that is pertinent to my job requirements. I love being able to schedule and adjust appointments for clients as well as being able to update programs and target goals for a client so that my team can know what we need to work on and focus on while they are with a client.

Pros

There are a lot of available features to Central Reach, some of which I have tried using and they are for the most part straightforward and easy to figure out. Within my company, we seem to use a smaller subset of the available features that Central Reach offers, though these are the bulk of what we need and utilize within the ABA services of the company, such as the sessions, data collection, program books, and graphs of the data collected during sessions.

Cons

There seem to be a number of functions that aren't accessible to everyone, which is fine as I may not need to utilize it for my own job. I would like to have the opportunity to play around with some of the functions for instance in the reporting tab to see some of the charts and graphs in there and to see how they could relate to my own job areas. I do realize though that this would be something my company may need to provide access to.

Renee from Malama Pono Autism Center

review of software

Pros

includes scheduling, graphs are easy to obtain

Cons

no search button to find programs easily. not easily able to see if client has met minimum criteria for programs in session. No ability to copy client programs to library, to use for other clients

BENITA from ABA OF WISCONSIN LLC

OPINION ON CR

Pros

I've been working with CentralReach for the past 9 yrs it's the one thing I recommend to all new billing companies and providers looking for a billing plateform. It has everything I need to get my job done. The only thing I would seriously look at as how it's set up to generate secondary claims. This is the one big issue I have with CentralReach, and I have several clients that have a primary and secondary insurance and this part of CentralReach has made my life very difficult! Otherwise I love it! thank you!

Cons

generating secondary claims, this needs to be changed (remove the # of times a payment can be posted from the first) sometimes the claim can be denied for whatever reason but a $0 payment needs to be posted anyway.

Reasons for Choosing CentralReach

I was familiar w/it from previous company.

Ashley from Delta Behavioral Group PLLC

Central Reach Review

I am in the Human Resources department and use CR for onboarding employees and maintaining employee files. I also help connect employees and clients within the company and help assign service codes. It works well for everything I need to complete for my tasks.

Pros

It is very easy to use and great for ABA companies. We used it at my last employer and we use it at my current employer. I am still learning new functions within Central Reach. Maintaining employee documents is easy due to the document management report.

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to delete documents that are uploaded by accident and locked. Being HR, it can create issues when documents are locked and need to be renamed.

Reasons for Choosing CentralReach

This was implemented before I was hired with Delta. I am so glad because I already knew how to navigate CR from my previous employer.

Veronica from Brighter Days ABA

Central Reach vs Kareo

Pros

I like how user friendly this software is. I am able to track cancellations, authorizations, and the amount of remaining hours we have left on an auth very easily.

Cons

The meta data does not always pull into a report.

Sara from Behavior Consultants Inc

CR Review

Our cash flow seems to have improved since we have been using Central Reach. Staff seems to be happy that they don't have to sign into multiple platforms.

Pros

I like how most processes that we need are all in one place.

Cons

Reports should be a built in cost and not extra for the advanced reports. When we first looked at the advanced report option for a week we thought they were not as powerful or useful as they should be. The scheduling could really use some improvement. I believe this is being worked on however. If it is, I would be happy to help in beta testing. Not allowing a group appointment for things like Company Wide meetings. Currently you have to go into each staffs calendar and ad them separately. It would be nice to have some basic options such as turning off "generics" from showing in drop down lists of people. Reoccurring tasks and being able to sign a task to multiple people at one time. Accommodate for various travel time and mileage reimbursement scenarios regarding scheduling.

Tyana from Creative Interventions

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Only data collection system I would recommend

Pros

Everything is right in front of you. If the item you need is not in front of you, it is very easy to find within the website.

Cons

I have not noticed any cons yet. The past 3 years using this have been a delight compared to other data collection systems.

Tiffany M. from Department of Social Services

Industry: Individual & Family Services

CentralReach is innovative with its layout compared to comparable software.

Pros

I liked the flexibility of the timesheets and how easy it was to input times, notes, and details regarding my ABA visits. It was very helpful to have each time block labeled and I could put my clients information (case numbers, Medicaid numbers, etc.) with the time block I used.

Cons

I wish the layout was a little larger. Sometimes when I was in a rush I would make an error thinking I clicked a certain time or client but it wasn't the right one.

Central Reach as a Behavioral Therapist

This is very handy and convenient. I dont have to worry about much other than focusing on my client and running trials. It can take a while to get use to. There is a ticket section to get assistance from the IT team for Central Reach but it takes a while to get a response to your ticket. Most thing HR could help me with. It also took a lot longer to get the flow of the trials without paper. You can only see 2-3 trials on the screen at once, so there is a lot of scrolling if your client has many trials. During this time of trying to find the trial you are working on, your client has now eloped. It's a balancing act, but it should only take a few weeks to find your groove.

Pros

Auto charting No need to calculate Easy access from your phone or computer Auto time tracking Option to specify what method was used during that specific trial (ie. errorless correction) Live sessions can be viewed by multiple people at the same time whether in session with you or not.

Cons

Glitches a lot When using the app on the phone I would try to scroll through the screen info or stat sheet and instead of scrolling it would initiate a page reload. This would wipe out all notes I had entered on my end session form.

Angel from Autism Learning Partners

CentralReach Review

CentralReach was required by my company. Once I got the hang of it, I now prefer it for its consistency and legibility. I believe I am only aware of a fraction of what the software has to offer. Sending out emails with random facts of what it provides maybe monthly could be beneficial.

Pros

CentralReach is easy to navigate once you learn the basic components/strategies. It is constantly coming out with new features and trainings to ensure smooth usage.

Cons

When the software is down or slowed, which is fairly often, it does not notify you with an alert stating technical difficulties or something of that nature so that you are aware its a universal glitch compared to personal complications (e.g, WiFi connection, etc.) Additionally, when you submit support tickets, sometimes there is no follow up.

Shannon from Innovations in Learning

Easier to Use Over Time

Pros

I like that the software after adding your data does all the graphing for you. We switched from graphing on paper to this program. Data entry is fairly simple, you find the correct place to add data and then add it in. It is easy to run off reports and graphs as needed for meetings and progress review. Adding goals/targets is fairly simple.

Cons

At times when client has a large amount of goals/targets the list gets long. You can see both active and inactive targets which causes you to need to scroll down to find the one you need to add data to. This at times can add time to your paperwork and become frustrating as I have passed over the one I needed and had to slowly look to find it. Each target has it's own steps to take to enter data. Although these are not difficult it can at times lag and freeze causing issues that have included missing data.

Amarilys from AMA Behavioral Consulting, LLC

Learning curve required but excellent product

Central Reach customer service team is great! They respond within 24 hours and always have great recommendations.

Pros

Once the system is set up as desired, it makes data collection and admin duties flawless.

Cons

It does take about a month give or take to go through the training and set the system as you desire.

Reasons for Choosing CentralReach

As a small business owner, I preferred to pay one price per user as opposed to per client. They offered incredible features like having a comprehensive calendar/appointment set up, timesheets, billing and great support.

Sage from Gateway Learning Group

Gets Job Done but Could be More User Friendly

I use Central Reach every day as an RBT to gather data on my clients and help them reach their behavioral goals. I like the data-gathering interface because it allows me to quickly put in data so I can stay in the moment with my kiddo.

Pros

I like that is has everything I need for work all on one platform. I can see my notes, schedule, gather data, etc all on Central Reach. I like the data taking platform and its ease of use (I wish I could rearrange items on my end though). I also use the app for its offline data collection feature which is quite handy.

Cons

I do not like how many hoops I have to jump through to get to the feature I want. For example, finding my total authorized billable hours for the month is a several step process my company actually had to make a tutorial for us to be able to do it. I would also enjoy a "read all" feature for clinical notes/better way to organize them. The calendar could be improved as well, I like seeing the whole month but the size of appointments makes it unreadable.

Jessica from ABA of Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Connecticut LLC

Multi-state ABA Practice - 5 STARS!

Central Reach can manage scheduling, reporting functions, reporting functions and most importantly, billing. Their staff is passionate, knowledgeable and truly cares about their customers success. If one person does not have an answer, they will utilize their resources to find you the answer. The filtering options in their many screens is a great functionality that can help an organization get down to the nitty gritty of what is occurring. The reports that you are able to run are user friendly and top notch. The support team have been phenomenal in helping us get up to speed on new features, answers our questions promptly and is willing to go above and beyond with our requests. I highly recommend Central Reach to any and every ABA practice.

Pros

Reports function, filter functions, claims manager software, dashboard for tasks.

Soquel from Center for Social Dynamics

Great features and interface design!

I would recommend CentralReach because it has so many features; everything is in one place. Things are laid out nicely and it's easy to navigate.

Pros

I love this software! It has so many features/options! It is easy to navigate and has a great user interface. I like that you can search within each module and I love that the Help section's different guides are very comprehensive as well.

Cons

Not knowing what some features are. A little "?" icon you could click to get a short description of the feature would be nice. For example, what is the "meta data field" I can add on my profile? What is a "task" exactly? What does it mean to add a task to my task list? Also searching within a module needs improvement. More personalization features would be cool but aren't necessary.

Maura from ABA Services of Colorado

Central Reach is the best practice management software for the field of Applied Behavior Analysis

Our experience has been wonderful. We have been with CentralReach for over 5 years. I cannot imagine running our company without it. Over time, CentralReach has worked to improve and increase usability for BCBAs. Most of all, the customer service is wonderful.

Pros

This software allows connectivity between all aspects of the company. Claims, timesheets, data collection, authorization management, and billing are seamlessly connected for clients and staff.

Cons

The software is not easy to learn to use. This can be a barrier for new staff. Though the power of the software makes up for this and it is worth persevering to learn to use it.

TONYA from GREAT STRIDES BEHAVIORAL CONSULTING

Central Reach & the Behavioral Health field

Our company provides services to Autistic children. Central Reach was designed by this particular industry - so it's ideal for us. It helps us organize client information, therapy sessions, insurance authorizations, billing and human resources. C-Reach is also HIPPA compliant, an added bonus. We're a small business and the program is the backbone of what we do. I am impressed with it and would highly recommend it to a medical practice, school or a similar firm.

Pros

I like it's visual display. Central Reach is quite intuitive once you become familiar with it.

Cons

In clients' profiles there's not an area for notes - I've found a work-around, but it'd be very helpful.

The best all-around software to manage an ABA practice

Pros

Functionality- all the features and items you need to manage an ABA practice, from scheduling to data collection, secure messaging, timesheets, billing, and authorizations are included in this software. Customer service is top-notch and the company is great about communicating updates and changes.

Cons

The platform is not inherently user-friendly. While it becomes second nature for users that are experienced with the platform, it can be overwhelming for new users or users who are not comfortable with technology.

Taryn from Butterfly Effects

Customer review

Pros

Cons

The only few cons that I have with CR id the connection feature, it's a headache! also, I never get responses on my support tickets! Also, there has been a ton of glitches with the total amounts of my authorizations, it will say we are over but we're not?

Anna from Hope

For CR

I have had a great overall experience with CentralReach. We are moving toward all data collection within CentralReach and I am excited to have one platform for all of our needs in the future.

Pros

I love the ease of tracking information while maintaining confidentiality. I can see a live view of the schedule that lists tasks that are completed and tasks that need to be completed.

Cons

I don't like that it is somewhat difficult to find certain documents once uploaded. Recent documents are easy to find, however documents that were uploaded months ago can be difficult to track down.

Reasons for Choosing CentralReach

CentralReach allows the best of both alternative products. Everything we need within one platform instead of using multiple.

Casey from Behavior Consultants Inc

Data Review

We use it for scheduling, some reports, data collection and review.

Pros

The binders and ability to organize how you would like. I like the customer service and ability to receive support quickly.

Cons

There are several features that are not part of the system but will hopefully be as the work to improve the system. For example, if transferring pen and paper data to the system, you have to manually enter each data point separately which can be time consuming.

Jennifer from STAR of CA, Inc.

Highly functional practice management software

Great company putting their best effort into creating a super powerful software. Wonderful people, and software has all the functionality for most firms, just not for larger platform firms like us. But we're pretty nuanced. ;)

Pros

customization flexibility e-billing

Cons

no AR or "close", RedShift to all fields

Brittany from Chancelight

Very user friendly

CentralReach has been a great tool for our company. Being able to take our services from tons of paper files at our clinics to an easy to use online system has been wonderful for us as we serve multiple states.

Pros

Cons

Would like more options in ways of searching and reporting on specific items.

Elizabeth from Behavioral Health Works

Excellent Software

Pros

It's easy to use, very efficient, reliable, functional and comes with so many features. I have used this software everyday, for the past 2.5 years and have not came across any issues. I highly recommend this software to anyone and everyone.

Cons

I have not encountered any issues with this program.

Matthew from ACI Learning Centers

Central Reach User

Pros

Central Reach is unique in that data collection, entry, analysis, and program development are seamless in its interface.

Cons

Central Reach has plenty of benefits, but its main drawback is that it goes down very frequently, oftentimes during pertinent situations.

Tejal from ALP

Brief Review of CR

Pros

Easy to use organized transferrable convenient

Cons

freezes sometimes takes a long time to load sometimes the pay on CR and ADP is different, CR is inaccurate writing notes in the Team Communication log via phone is hard because you cant write directly on it.

Lauren from Engage Behavioral Health

Great but mildly unreliable

I enjoy the system overall and the strive to forward progress. This is the only system I have used for mental health and data tracking. I recommend the product and only have an issue with the system going down.

Pros

Ease of use and practicality for my job.

Cons

There tends to be at most weekly and at least monthly system failures when I cannot access the data portion of my charts. This prolongs the reporting procedures and can effect the accuracy of my data.

Laura from CARE

Central Reach

Good, once able to figure out the systems. Great for data in central location.

Pros

Graphing of data. Notes and forms. Sessions

Cons

Glitches. Inability to pull large amounts of bulk data from files. Complicated to learn.

Morgan from MPAC

CentralReach Review

Pros

Once you know how to use this program you can track almost anything. My graphs look great, are easy to update and the cumulative graphs make reports easier to write out.

Cons

I wish they would allow read data grouping. This program doesn't easily allow for, multiple people, to work and collect data on a client in one day. The session formatting is also difficult, I use wet erase data then have my staff put it in at the end, this decreases the jumping around all over and not hitting my trial count.

Rachel from Autism Learning Partners

Central Reach Review

I have a great overall experience with CentralReach. I have never experienced any technical issues during my 7 months of using it.

Pros

I like that CentralReach is easily accessible through computer, phone, and tablet. I appreciate that the screen is not distorted while using a phone. After learning how to use this product, it is easy to navigate through each tab.

Kira from Butterfly Effects

Central Reach

Pros

I like the versatility of it. The way what I am doing can be achieved by several different approaches

Cons

Much can be added and improved. Several functions could be better thought out

Amanda from Applied Behavioral Advancements

Great experience!

Pros

Very easy to learn; Useful; Overall a great product

Cons

Can't think of anything I don't like about this software.

Korena from Blue Sprig Pediatrics

Central Reach Review

Central Reach helps our agency track progress of our clients with autism and lead our programming to increase their opportunities for success and continued progress.

Pros

Scheduling is easy Graphs are easy to visually evaluate and copy for reports

Cons

Some features require multiple steps which can become complicated

Stephanie from Achieve Beyond

Center Reach Review

It has made the communication between BTs and BCBAs easier. Clients program books are constantly being updated do to the easy access BCBA have to see the books.

Pros

Cons

I do not like how the software will not work during a session sometimes. I will be in a session and I will not be able to end the session.

Melissa from TERI inc.

Great product

Pros

I love that I am able to easily access all of my clients information and data, and it makes tracking client goals so much more efficient.

Cons

On more than one occasion, the program has frozen up or logged me out and I have lost some session notes as a result.

Leo from MeBe Seattle

Central reach Review

Overall I would give Central Reach a 9/10 for user interface experience and overall quality of medical software.

Pros

The ease of navigation and the dependability along with the clarity it provides a frequent user such as myself.

Cons

The only negative I would have to point out is that sometimes when it goes down, it can be a real bummer when it comes to obtaining important patient data.

Karina from The Behavior Exchange

Useful and efficient

Pros

The security of private information it provides the clients and the flexibility it provides the therapist and behavior analyst.

Cons

Sometimes its limiting and errors are not quickly fixed.

Alexander from Advancing Beyond The Spectrum LLC

My Central Reach Experience

I find Central Reach to be a useful tool in communicating and tracking progress with my clients. My supervisor and I both find it easy to navigate and adjust when needed.

Pros

I think the Central Reach system is organized and user-friendly. I appreciate the ease of access and simple login process.

Cons

I have some difficulty understanding the layout and interpretation of data.

Adrian from Engage Behavioral Health

Great product

Pros

I like the ease of use and the variety of features available to me as a therapist

Cons

Some glitches occur that interfere with note recording

Josh from Tandem Therapy Services

The Best Software for ABA

Pros

Everything is under one roof and the system is robust

Cons

The messaging system could use a revamp as it can be frustrating to use.

Kristen from PASCO

Awesome!

Pros

I love how I can take data on multiple programs at the same time.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a long time for me to learn new skills.

Jessica from Family Behavioral Health

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Navigating Central Reach

Pros

Everything is easily found. Reads easy for non computer people.

Cons

Sometimes glitchy. But hes back online fast.

Devann from Melmark NE

Pros

Accessibility Graph are beautiful Notes and billing is great and easy

Cons

Learning tree terminology and set up is confusing and not user friendly No IOA No arrow notes able to be added for thing like med changes etc.

Candace from WeTherapy

Review of central reach

Pros

The website is easy to use and very customizable.

Cons

Sometimes the note doesnt save quickly enough and because eod the dependence on the internet the note disappears and has to be rewritten.

Valerie from CVAP/Kadiant

Central Reach

Overall, It is a great way to go digital. It is able to connect program books, schedules and time sheets. It also has great tools for managing staff.

Pros

I like that the software is fast, it is easy to navigate between the learning trees, schedules and time-sheets. It is able to pull report data quickly.

Cons

I do not like how it redirects to a different page such as the time sheet when using the calendar. It can be difficult to read the information on the appointments from calendar view and you have to click on the appointment to open it up to see all the needed info.

Carmen from Behavioral Health Works

Pros

Super easy and quick to learn how to use. Has a lot of options.

Cons

At times it may glitch or slow down but it is fixed within hours.

Adonay from Consumer Services

Good

A good one

Pros

I am able make changes with ease to the schedule.

Cons

Some of the icons can be a bit confusing

lesley from Behavioral Family Solutions

Industry: Mental Health Care

RBT who uses this program Daily

Overall Ive had a great experience with CentralReach, I do wish the app was easier to use as the actual program is through the website.

Pros

I really enjoy the ease of use. It is very simple to take data necessary for work on my clients and easily converts that data into graphs for me.

Cons

Very infrequently there will be system wide issue where the system becomes impossible to use. In such situations it becomes difficult to then be able to convert my necessary data for my clients