All DoctorConnect Reviews

Margaret

Reviewed June 2024

Great product and great price

We have been with DoctorConnect for many many years. We even tried another reminder system that was included in our EHR but it was terrible. We came running back to DoctorConnect!!

PROS

DoctorConnect continues to add new and upated features. Super easy to use and you get your moneys worth.

CONS

I think it's great. Nothing I would change at this time.

Reason for choosing DoctorConnect

It was so confusing and not easy to use. Had a lot of bells and whistles but it was just not easy to use. And.... Very expensive.

Reasons for switching to DoctorConnect

They were terrible overall, almost lost us our business with their billing software. Reminders were terrible and our No Show rate increased.

Joshua

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2020

DoctorConnect, great product, terrific staff, and swift customer support!

My overall experience, as a main user and implementer of the software within our practice, has been nothing but positive. They have taken time to train me and my team with excellence and diligence. Any issues or questions have been worked on and resolved almost 100% of the time within 24-hours (unless the project required more time). My account manager and every developer/IT staff member has been extremely helpful, kind, and professional.

PROS

DoctorConnect, hands down, has saved our administrative support staff hours! The automated reminders work great with our EMR/EHR thanks to the great IT team to help set this up for us. We are able to save time and money by reaching our clients the way they want to be communicated with (text, call, email) while reducing no-show/cancelations. We are able to catch many no shows before they happen by communicating with clients that have not previously confirmed their appt with a quick and easy text! We were able to create many pre-defined templates, based on our admin/client needs, that helped us streamline our admin communications with little to no training while increasing effective client communication with little confusion.

CONS

There's not much that we don't like about DoctorConnect. One drawback is their "Waitlist" feature. From what I was told, it's still beta. I am tech-savvy and I still have not been able to figure out how to use it in a way that it would not create my team more work or extended training. Although, I did speak with their team of developers and my account manager and gave feedback that they have gladly taken and welcomed. I expect this feature to be one of their key features that will only complement its success. This automation will help save our practice more time and money once it has been perfected.

Reason for choosing DoctorConnect

Price, Price, Price. At the end of the day, many of the products I've researched (and demoed), it all came down to price for our needs. We didn't have a large budget to "try" this. We knew nearly all products would save us time and money because that's what automation tends to do. DoctorConnect met all our needs and then some. No, it doesn't have all the features that other pricier options had, but those options weren't necessarily the features we needed. The other very important reason for choosing DoctorConnect was its support team. There are many times that I don't feel like the client, but apart of the DoctorConnect team. Thanks, DoctorConnect (AdTel) team, for being a great support and team to us at Renewal Center!

Traci

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2023

DC Review or [sensitive content hidden]

Great. [sensitive content hidden] was fabulous to work with. Honestly, I wish every company had your customer service. For us, it's just some of the

PROS

Customer Services and implementation. Rozell made everything easy and was always available to assist.

CONS

I'd like to see a more robust texting capability that's easier to use. I'd like the texts to be able to go to a practice phone # and not a generic # not known to us. Capability of doing time-sensitive to emails to patients. The import isn't clean when sending recall; we've found ways to work with it, but would like to more easily import things for texting. I'd prefer to not have someone have to click on a link when confirming text appts.

Reason for choosing DoctorConnect

Customer service seemed to be fabulous. Price was reasonable.

Reasons for switching to DoctorConnect

Needed some difference in recall and more robust texting.

Dr Marilyn C

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2022

Contract is worthless

When I went to cancel as we were changing software systems which had a "built-in" reminder system, I sent the 90 day notification AS PER OUR CONTRACT to cancel and was told it doesn't matter and we would be billed until the end of the contract. So why put a cancellation clause in the contract? Very unhappy with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], the customer service account representative. Would not recommend this system.

PROS

it was okay. Lots of problems with confirmations as our patient demographic is older and not used to texts/emails. Had to leave more messages than it was worth making my staff do extra calling.

CONS

See above. Difficult to integrate with our current software system making more work

Veronica

Director of Operations

PROS

Easy for staff to use and learn. [sensitive content hidden] was easy to work with.

CONS

I don't have any issues at this time. Thanks

Reasons for switching to DoctorConnect

The lack of support the previous vendor gave us.

Elinor

Mental Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Doctor Connect works

Overall, working with Doctor Connect has been positive. The support to set up the product and ongoing assistance has been helpful. Clients are receiving appointment reminders.

PROS

Doctor Connect works with Netsmart reliably. The ability to reach out to clients via SMS is very helpful when rescheduling appointments. This software has given the clinics back valuable administrative assistant time.

CONS

*No shows have to be manually entered in Doctor Connect. *The addition and removal of clinicians is manual. *Unable to run a report to see which clinicians are getting appointments sent out.

Ryan

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Excellent

Doctor connect is a great addition to our agency, it has helped drastically with no shows, and has helped import productivity.

PROS

ease of use with communication between agency and clients. ability to help time management when sending out mass agency messages to clients.

CONS

The fact that I have to keep validating I'm not a robot every single log in.

Tammy

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Office Manager

n/a

PROS

We find that the system is easy to navigate. You can have it customized to your practice needs.

CONS

Patients do not view the entire email message and go to our old office. This is not a doctor connect issue.

Reason for choosing DoctorConnect

We wanted to streamline the process to confirm patient appointments.

Tammy, thank you so much for making time to do a review for us. We enjoy every interaction with you and the opportunity to make the software work the way you need it to. Thank you for being our customer for the last 2 years. Here's to many more...

Replied December 2022

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Doctor Connect experience review

PROS

The support we receive when we have an issue is top notch. Quick response and follow up. [sensitive content hidden] were phenomenal to work with in resolving our issue.

CONS

workflow in evaluating information in Doctor Connect and our EMR, but that is workflow, not product.

kristy

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

healthcare

PROS

The ease of use and the ability to reach hard to reach patients

CONS

Haven't had any in the last few years. The service has been effortless.

Selene

Reviewed April 2018

Effective service, with exemplary customer service!

PROS

The software is simple to use, as it's completely automated! Any changes I want to make are easy to do myself, but if I find myself stuck, help is a quick email or phone call away. It has removed one of the most-frustrating tasks from my front desk staff-- calling patients with appointment reminders! You can do so much with this program, not only reminders-- you can ask for and display patient reviews, set up recalls for future appointments, send emergency calls/texts when the office is closed due to inclement weather (or if we're running quite behind), and more. It has saved us money, and is well worth every penny.

CONS

It'd be nice to have more customization options when it comes to the Recare setup. Other than that, it's great!

Tracy

Medical Practice, 2-10 employees

Great system

PROS

The ease of messaging patients and automated schedule reminders is nice.

CONS

I don't like that we have to delete and create an appointment every time. We drag and drop a lot of our appointments that need to be rescheduled so I wish it had the capability to recognize that.

Melinda

Medical Practice, 2-10 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed September 2021

Great Software

PROS

I like that the staff can communicate with patients about their appointment. They can reschedule or cancel by text if needed.

CONS

I would like to see reviews and surveys part our our package

Reason for choosing DoctorConnect

They could not do appointment reminders

They lied

Kristina

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Doctor Connect Review

PROS

It was easy to set up on our end. If we had any questions, I could reach out to our contact person.

CONS

I did not have any issues with Doctor Connect.

cindi

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Great Features - Outstanding Service!

The customer service with Doctor Connect is second to none! There is one person assigned to our account. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] handles our calls and questions quickly and efficiently. If we have a more complicated IT issue she follows through with all team members until problem is solved or we fully understand how to best use a feature of the program.

PROS

The dashboard allows us to monitor scheduling, appointment confirmations and patient feedback/surveys all in one place. We use the dashboard as an adjunct to our EMR software and reference patient appointment status frequently throughout the day.

CONS

That it is an additional software for EMR and PM.

Reason for choosing DoctorConnect

The customer service and ease of use with the dashboard

Reasons for switching to DoctorConnect

Did not do as they promised and were slow to resolve issues.

Cindi, thanks for doing a review for us. We are so happy you came back to us after trying another vendor. The prodigal child returns! We enjoy every interaction with you. Glad you added website reviews and Digital Docs to your existing Appointment Reminder Package, secure texting, surveys, and website and online reviews. We appreciate you so much.

Replied December 2022

Abigail

Mental Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Useful features and intuitive design

The customer support is excellent and I highly recommend DoctorConnect for its features, support, and customizability.

PROS

The feature our practice finds most useful is the ability to send forms to patients. This feature was particularly useful during COVID, and we still utilize it to this day. Depending on your EHR system, the forms get automatically uploaded to the patient's chart.

CONS

The pricing is a bit high for the product, however the product is worth is due to the intuitive design and EHR integration. The price is not so worth it if it does not integrate with your EHR.

Reasons for switching to DoctorConnect

The appointment reminders in Valant did not have all the features we needed.

Shannon

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed December 2022

Top patient engagement software!

Doctor Connect is a easy-to-use platform for medical offices. It's features help reduce no-shows and provides HIPAA compliant messaging features. Anytime our practice has had questions or needed to make specific changes, our account manager has always been there for us.

PROS

People don't always answer the phone when it rings, so the ability to text patients back and forth is one of the best features! We have found that patients will communicate quicker via text. The Calendar is a great tool to visually see all the appointments on one screen. The Dashboard has very good information at a glance.

CONS

We don't use all the functions Docter Connect has to offer, however I would like to see our users receiving email notifications of when a patient replies via text. We currently have to keep checking the dashboard.

Anna