All EHR YOUR WAY Reviews

Arti

Reviewed June 2021

Intuitive interface with a supportive implementation team

We've found that working with one lead implementation team member was really helpful to minimize the back and forth when getting the system ready for our team. Our team lead, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very responsive and easy to work with. He was able to address our questions and concerns in a timely manner and always found resolution to any issue we were dealing with.

PROS

- EHR your way is a system that's intuitive for clinical staff and administrators - Staff has responded positively to the system rollout and teaching the system hasn't been excessively time consuming nor taxing for administrators - The system has all the features we were looking for and when we needed something additional, the implementation team adjusted existing forms to meet our specific needs - Ability to create documents forms and change existing forms in the system - We have integrated our fax to our EHR system, which helps with ease of uploading documents to charts

CONS

- We had to address some kinks when integrating our fax system to the EHR system

Alena

Easy to use!

My experience has been very positive. The updates to EHR are always quick and positive. The ease of completing my work is my favorite feature. EHR helps me to stay organized, and I am able to check for any incomplete notes!

PROS

I like the categories provided for my specific role. Uploading documents and indexing them into correct charts is also simple! I like how my charts are organized upon logging in. The patient portal feature is also incredibly helpful for sending documents that need to be signed, as well as messages to clients. The overall organization of EHR allows me to complete my work in a productive manner.

CONS

Any time that I run into a feature that is new and a bit confusing, I find that the next day the feature is amended! I am comfortable and happy with all aspects.

Hello Alena, Thank you for the review and keep in mind that we're "refreshing the user interface" to make things easier. Have a great week! Jay

Reviewed March 2022

My review

PROS

I enjoy the different color coded biling information

CONS

There are too many clicks in order to do certain things. The amount of buffer times are way to high. there are many unnecessary features. The lack of ability for admin to correct issues is horrible.

New job

Ashlyn

Living Well Counseling EHRYW Experience

PROS

EHRYW support has been very helpful for every situation that has come up. Our counseling agency is quite complex, so there are very specific needs we have (i.e. documenting scholarship sessions, billing different types of services through insurance and self-pay, tracking employment data like licensure and liability insurance). While there have been some challenges, EHRYW has made attempts to meet our needs and followed through with meetings and support.

CONS

A positive can sometimes be a con as well. With EHRYW, we are able to build forms, reports, etc. to our exact needs; however, this means that sometimes the rules that are created to help make these forms work do not always work properly. There are some functions that are not available. But, overall, they are able to make everything that we need and help us with the process.

Reasons for switching to EHR YOUR WAY

Therapy Notes was no longer able to support out growing agency. We needed additional services for billing Medicaid that they could not provide and they could not support the reports that we needed to run for billing, employment tracking, licensures, etc.

Hello Ashlyn, Thank you for the review and I'll have support reach out to see what's going on with the forms which should be a simple fix. Best, Jay

Replied December 2023

Carmyn

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Residential Treatment EHR

I have worked in many different facilities and have used many products. This is my first employer that use EHR. It was easy to learn and it is reliable for the treatment facilities needs.

PROS

EHR is very effective and easy to use. All of the sections link directly to what we need them for. One document will automatically sync to the other when information is transmittable. When we need a document updated EHR is quick to fix the document that it pertains to. I solely use EHR when it comes to any clinical interaction with clients.

CONS

There is not much I do not like about EHR. Every so often a ticket has to be submitted for a document to be corrected. But these situations are handled promptly.

Hi Carmyn, Thank you for the review and for using our ticketing system. If ever an occasion arises that our employees drop the ball on responding, please make sure you loop in me or Aparna. TC! Jay

Replied December 2023

Jason

Human Resources, 201-500 employees

EHR Your Way is a very good product

PROS

It's very easy to use. Their Customer Service responds quickly

CONS

I can't come up with anything I didn't like about it

Jason, Thank you for the review. Jay

Replied February 2024

Erick

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Capterra Review

overall experience EHR is great for patient care for any other companies that are wanting to know what product to use, i would recomment EHR your Way

PROS

overall experience with EHR is great i worked with other programs for patient care and i could honestly say this by far is the easiest most reliable source i have seen for patient care.

CONS

nothing really negative i could say about EHR as for what i use it for is pretty easy and straight foward with patient care

Hi Erick - Thank you for the review and we'd appreciate some critique so we can make it better :) Please email Support@ehrYOURway.com if you have any suggestions... we have 65 programmers to make that happen! Best, Jay

Erika

EHR YOUR WAY = Time Saving

Overall, this has been the most effective EHR system I have worked with. It is super easy to use and makes my days easier when needing to finish notes.

PROS

There are so many pros to EHR YOUR WAY. The ease of learning the software made it easy to just jump in and get started. The ability to customize to your liking and needs helps make your day more efficient. I really enjoy the reminders on note and treatment plan deadlines and updates. Working with customer support has been a breeze!! The ease of scheduling clients and meetings makes it a breeze when needing to schedule quickly.

CONS

I wish EHR YOUR WAY would have a way to auto populate dates on Treatment Plan Updates. It would make it more time effective when updating with clients.

Hello Erika, We do have functionality for auto-population of dates on the TP and I just sent support@ehrYOURway.com an email to reach out to get this implemented. Thanks, Jay

Laverne

Reviewed February 2024

Good to work with.

I have been using EHR for almost 3 years and I do not have a problem with it. Its not hard to work on. the storage is great and the detail of categories are available and easy to use.

PROS

The ability to store my notes. transfer to supervisor, close clients in a timely manner. The EHR is great with case management because of the ability to be accountable. The storing capacity is great.

CONS

I don't really have a con because what I use the problem for suits my ability to get my work done in a timely manner.

Hi Laverne, Thank you for the review. Have a nice day. Jay

Replied February 2024

Christina

EHR MY Way :)

PROS

The customizability of EHR YOUR WAY cannot be beat and in an incredibly timely fashion at that. The responsiveness is unparalleled as well as the commitment to adjusting as much as needed to achieve the desired outcome.

CONS

Honestly, the aesthetic is probably my least favorite part although I noticed and liked the updated fonts not too long ago.

Hello Christina - Thank you for the feedback and I agree with you about the aesthetics. Please note that we've updated the user interface on the medical side and are working on the clinical next.

Yezenia

Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Excellent

My overall experience has been excellent. I really appreciate the team of experts that are placed with you when you join the software and how they all work together to get things completed in a timely manner. We have been with this software for more then a year now and everyday it gets better and I learn more and add more and complete more and it has been a wonderful overall experience. I am very happy with my decision and look forward to working with EHR YOUR WAY for the rest of the years to come. Excellent Choice!

PROS

Our business has been in place for more then 10 years and we have been looking for a software for our business that would fit "all" our needs and more since the beginning and never could find anything and trust me I have seen lots of software demos over and over. Every place I found would fit some but not like this software that fits "all" my needs! In my demo I asked so many questions and everything they said they can do and complete for me, they really did complete for me and went beyond my expectations. When I need something they are there and help me through the process and if I still do not know they video me and explain to me until I completely understand and then follow up with me to make sure I am continuing to do good. Any concerns or questions they are there for me. The best part of this software is that they work with you and really meet "your" needs and what "you" need the software to do for you, not like other software which is standard and no adjustments can be made but here you really have a team of experts working for you and helping you and your business to facilitate better and function accordingly. I definitely recommend this software to medical, mental, therapy, and practically any company that needs a functional software platform to work for you.

CONS

I have not yet found anything least about this software. If there is something that is needed everybody in the team comes together and accomplishes what I need.

Reasons for switching to EHR YOUR WAY

I was looking for a software that would be able to fit all my needs and wants for my company.

Steve

Reviewed April 2022

Electronic Health Management that fits your needs

It has brought a congruent solution together for a large and diverse group of independent counselors. It has facilitated sharing of referrals and logistics for our services.

PROS

Our agency needed a customized solutions to meet the diverse needs of services. We reviewed many other solutions but none could offer the customizations we needed like EHR Your Way.

CONS

The disadvantages may be the limited browser support for some internet browsers and the lack of iCal support. The time to refresh. Sometimes accessing necessary pieces of information requires several actions.

Reason for choosing EHR YOUR WAY

In the end, EHR Your Way could meet all the requirements we had for the agency.

Reasons for switching to EHR YOUR WAY

Our previous provider was customizable but with such complexity that the software had a lot of overhead and failed to provide intuitive and functional homogeneity.

Hi Steve, In regard to your comment about the browser, please note that you may use the software in any browser but it's optimal in Chrome. Have a great day! Jay

Replied May 2022

Nancy

Medical Practice, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Happy customer, using significant support for EHR

The clinical staff experience with the system is user-friendly and takes very little training to learn. Administrative staff also report that use is largely intuitive. When there are problems and new items to consider, which they’re always are, the EHRYW staff is extremely responsive in collaborating to resolve the issue and find the best way to accomplish our goals.

PROS

Happy customer, using significant support for EHR. The only other electronic record system we have used in our practice was free. I appreciate how well the EHRYW staff worked with me to customize our templates for clinical notes, billing, and practice statistics. I was shy about spending any money for note writing, but I am recognizing how very worth it this system is.

CONS

Of course it takes a lot of work to initialize any system, and this was no exception, especially since so much was customized to our particular needs and wishes. On the other hand, since EHRYW specializes in behavioral and addiction treatments, many of the assessments we use were already in the system and didn’t need to be re-created.

Reason for choosing EHR YOUR WAY

Office Ally was inflexible, very difficult to change, and there was very little support for the product. We never could figure out how to use the E prescribe function. I don’t recall the specific other products I reviewed and considered, but I know my choice was based on a combination of reasonable pricing and responsiveness of the support while I was making the decision. Also, I appreciated that this company specializes in behavioral health systems.

Thank you for the review, Nancy. Best, Jay

Replied June 2022

Julius

Medical Practice, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Well Care - Review

EHR has been a very helpful tool in managing our billing concerns with our company.

PROS

The software is very user friendly. The features that are available in this software are very helpful tools that help us manage the needs of our company.

CONS

Nothing. The software meet the needs of our company efficiently.

Reason for choosing EHR YOUR WAY

Our company wanted to have a standardized product that we use with all of our business entities.

Reasons for switching to EHR YOUR WAY

It all boils down to cost efficiency and product features.

Hi Julius - It's wonderful to see that you've grown about 36 times the size over the past 7 or 8 years.. Have a great day! Jay

Replied February 2023

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Truly customized EHR experience

We are still very pleased with EHRYW after years of using this software. It has helped out business to grow and our new hires all rave about the ease of use compared to other systems that are out there.

PROS

EHRYW has helped to streamline our workflow for our entire staff. From our clinical staff to our billers we have experienced increased productivity and ease of use. The customer support and level of customization is truly second to none. I would highly recommend this product to anyone seeking an efficient EHR to support your healthcare operation.

CONS

The product is purely web based which is a plus for our company but may not work if an EHR is needed in the absence of internet connectivity.

Reason for choosing EHR YOUR WAY

The customization features and billing reports. Most notably, the ability to have required fields on our clinical forms.

Reasons for switching to EHR YOUR WAY

Difficulty with customization, inability to develop reports we needed, difficulty with clinical template implementation.

Ashley

Civic & Social Organization, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2021

Great Program

I have had a great experience with EHR Your Way overall. They have helped our fledgling agency jump into the 21st century and begin record keeping and billing with ease, all in one convenient cloud-based system that can be accessed confidentially on our computer rather than maintaining files on site. They have really helped transform the way we do business.

PROS

I appreciated the ability to design forms that fit for my agency and integrate them into the system. The system was comfortable to deploy, with the ability to contact when needing to troubleshoot. The employees are available to answer questions and always help me find the answer I need.

CONS

It would be beneficial to have the software set up to separate each episode of treatment for a client, so that only those documents from that program at that specific time interval could be visible. The program currently is not set up to separate by program and episode, only by program, which can get muddled with many admissions and discharges of the same client.

Reason for choosing EHR YOUR WAY

EHR Yourway allowed us to design the program that fit right for our agency at an affordable price.

Hi Ashley - please reach out to support@ehrYOURway.com to assist you with your concern about episode tracking which can be configured. Thanks, Jay

Replied December 2021

Rebecca

Mental Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Great investment!

PROS

EHR Your Way is an excellent investment for our school-based mental health clinic. In my role as Clinical Director, I regularly interfaced with the EHR Your Way team and was impressed by the customizability of the system and the promptness of the technicians creating our system. The interface is clean and the programming robust! The system has helped us make our workflow more efficient and eliminated our need for project management software. The system also has the capacity to grow with us -- as we need more features, we are able to ask for and customize the system. The technicians who created our system were incredibly responsive and prioritized my time and schedule -- despite a time zone difference. I really can't speak highly enough about EHR Your Way!

CONS

The "look" of the system can feel a little bit dated at times, but it's robust features vastly outweigh aesthetics in my opinion.

Reason for choosing EHR YOUR WAY

Customizability of the system, robust reporting options, capacity to support a grant-funded clinic (rather than traditional billing)

Hello Rebecca, Thank you for the review and please note that refreshing of the interface is underway. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Jay

Replied November 2023