All Qualifacts Insync Reviews

Lindsay

Reviewed July 2020

Psychology and Counseling Center - Insync Review: Billing and Scheduling

While the beginning parts were rocky, overall, our office is very happy with the program. We have seen an improvement in workflow as well as in revenue.

PROS

The product makes workflow easy and provides accurate information for the user quickly and clearly. There are a lot of little things that Insync's product provides that make it easier to function. Billing: Having a large billing team is wonderful. The billing team is able to get claims out quickly and properly. Communication: The communication between IT, service, and billing department and the client is outstanding. It enables our office to troubleshoot small and large issues in a timely manner and creates a more smooth and profitable outcome for our business and providers.

CONS

The initial learning curve with the product was extremely difficult. We had great assistance from the onboarding team; however, due to all of the 'bells and whistles" it made it quite difficult to learn. Eligibility: Our office pays for Eligibility which is great because it shows us real time if the patient's insurance is active. Unfortunately, benefits for mental health are not shown on this portal. It would be wonderful if our office and other mental health offices had access to this information as it would save hours of time for the office as we still have to verify benefits for new patients who come in and existing patients who have insurance changes.

Reason for choosing Qualifacts Insync

It provided the services that our office required to run effectively and efficiently. Customer service was and still is great.

Reasons for switching to Qualifacts Insync

The product was outdated and difficult to use.

Kierra

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Review of Insync

With all of the above being said, I think [SENSITIVE CONTENT] did a great job! There were some hiccups along the way but he helped us walk through them. It is always hard going from one platform to another- you are so used to doing things the old way that you think that is the way the work flow should be. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] did a great job of showing us what we are capable of doing in Insync. He would ask "why do you want to do it that way" and the answer 90% of the time was because that was what we were used to. He would then show us how Insync gets to that same end result and why it was done that way. He went to bat for us with support to try and get a few things added/changed- a big one for us was the scheduler. In the old system we had a view where we could see all the facilities schedules on one schedule, we very much miss that view. We know that it may or may not be implemented but he was still willing to do the work to try. I always had lots of questions and he was always willing to answer them and if he didn't have the answer he was willing to spend the time to find the answer. He was a great asset to our implementation.

PROS

(I used all three sections below to describe our overall experience with Insync) I would say that we are too new to the experience with Insync to really comment on if/how it has helped the business/ practice. I would like to comment on our implementation experience. It is my impression that no one really knew what was going on at the start, I do not blame this on any one person. It sounds like the type of training that we decided to do (Insync University with 10 hours of training with a specialist) was a new tier. Doing the training via the University came with its own challenges as it is hard to find space in a full practice for clinicians/ support staff to get training done. It would have been very nice to have an itinerary laid out. (We were given the itinerary for the large market at first and while that looked overwhelming it was nice to see the time frames and what was expected) For instance, week one workbook completed, week two- trainings 1-6 complete (setup reminder configuration), week three trainings 7-12 completed (ECPS done for the providers)..etc.

CONS

There was a lot that needed to be done but I always felt like we were missing something or we were rushed to get stuff done because we didn't actually know it needed to be completed. When it came to training with a certified Insync trainer, we did one 5 hour block where we closed the clinic so everyone could attend the training. We walked away from that with lots of questions, unsatisfied. It may have been untraditional for a clinic to want to do all their clinical training in one setting but that is what worked best for us as a clinic. The trainer went through the initial setup of the EHR 4 different times, totaling probably 4 hours of that training. Each group that we had go (front desk, med providers, therapists) were walked through the basics/ set up of the EHR. We feel as though it would have been more efficient to have the trainer do the basics once and then break it down further with each individual group. Again, I don't blame this on one person, I think there was confusion based on the training package we bought. I hope our experience can help shape a better implementation process for future practices!

Reasons for switching to Qualifacts Insync

Valant was user friendly but they did were not going to get 2015 EHR certified which means that we couldn't do reporting. They kept giving us empty promises.

Justin

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Buyer beware!

Started out great, sales pitch was obviously exciting. Once we started communicating challenges, the walls went up. They didn't try to compromise at all.

PROS

There's really nothing all that exciting about this software. The only positive is that it's highly customizable, but there's many others that are. This company's biggest claim is that they "sell" you a software license. So once you pay it off, there price goes down.

CONS

They "sell" you a software license that you can never return. If you drop $50k like we did and the program ends up not working, they WILL NOT return your money. After trying to work with their [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to get our money back, we were told too bad, the deal is done. As a small PT company try to survive, that was a difficult experience.

Reason for choosing Qualifacts Insync

There ability to purchase a software license and lower costs down the road.

Tried to lower costs.

Sumeeta

Medical Practice, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2021

The best customer service around

The best part about InSync is the customer service. I’ve been utilizing this software for over 5 years and while the product could be more efficient, the assistance from your support staff is unparalleled. I’ve been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for a little over three months and he has been wonderful. I signed a new client and he helped me get the account set up excising patience and acting as a guiding voice. I never once was worried about anything because I know [SENSITIVE CONTENT] would be able to answer any questions I had. He handled my MANY inquiries with grace and patience. His due diligence made this process painless.

PROS

The product is very easy to use and simple to understand but what keeps me coming back and signing new clients on is the impeccable customer service.

CONS

Eligibility through practice insight and some other reporting features could be improved. Insurance eligibility especially is currently very tedious to verify. The reporting features can be improved as well. For manual entry of claims a tab over field for ICD-10 would be helpful. Clicking to Proceed is a waste of time. That’s the feature that makes me want to consider a different software. I’ve asked customer service many times if anything can be done but they said nothing can be changed about that.

Reason for choosing Qualifacts Insync

Loyalty and the fact that insync was willing to work with me with regards to pricing.

Layla

Reviewed June 2021

Insync helped us say Bye bye bye to outdated systems.

The helpfulness of the staff that we worked with during implementation has been absolutely amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] will forever be my favorite Insync employee. She was kind, polite, prompt and professional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were also extremely helpful.

PROS

Previously, we had used 3 other EHR's, each with their own set of issues. However, the last one really took the cake. We were promised timely access to support, the ability to customize many things and ease of use. We stuck it out for 2 years, but when the EHR started deleting notes, not saving information, changing dates and times, we had no choice but to switch. So far, Insync has delivered everything promised and more. What took me 2-3 hours and several applications in previous EHR's, takes one report and maybe 20 minutes in Insync. This literally saves me hours of work. I have yet to have a question that cannot be answered.

CONS

The only thing I did not care for was the amount of ways to do one thing. So, it's not even a real complaint. But when teaching staff how to do things, it can be confusing to show them how to start an encounter from the facesheet, and the scheduler and the dashboard etc. It is nice that there are so many ways to complete a task but it is also a bit of a pain.

Reason for choosing Qualifacts Insync

After doing a lot of shopping around, discussions with other customers and complete need to change, we chose Insync mostly based on the reviews of other company's.

Reasons for switching to Qualifacts Insync

We were promised timely access to support, the ability to customize many things and ease of use. We stuck it out for 2 years, but when the EHR started deleting notes, not saving information, changing dates and times, we had no choice but to switch. We dealt with Azzly customer service telling us we were the issue when their system wasn't working. They would not reply when the entire system went down and we were literally at a stand still and could not document. There were times where we could not access the system or charts, times where our notes would be deleted. Azzly would say it is a "display" issue, but then when getting a report they ran... the notes were still missing. The entire system was trash.

Claire

Reviewed March 2021

Insync - efficiencies on EHR and RCM sides

Overall Insync Healthcare Solutions is a comprehensive integration of clinical and business in one user-friendly customizable product.

PROS

We have been using Insync for a year now and overall have been very pleased. On the EHR side, the customization of the platform, particularly the Encouter Notes has been the best feature. Being able to tailor it to our patient population with integration of review of systems, quick check-boxes and so many scales has streamlined our documentation and improved efficiency. On the RCM side, having a designated team has been invaluable! Our Accountant Managers have been very knowledgable and creative, out-of-the-box investigators and our revenue stream has steadily increased over the past year. Additionally, the Customer Support Team has also been incredibly accessible and so helpful in problem-solving issues that arise.

CONS

The reports are plentiful, but almost too many options. It has been somewhat challenging to find the right reports to measure productivity. The RCM team continues to take our feedback and are regularly updating and improving reports.

Reasons for switching to Qualifacts Insync

Web-based updates were slow-coming with Valant and the RCM contracting partner, Zirmed/Waystar/Navicure was not easy to work with and was bought and sold several times.

Linda

Mental Health Care, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2021

Happy Customer

I only first went live beginning February 2021, with the encouragement of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]., my Implementation Specialist. I admit, in the beginning I felt overwhelmed because I am the sole provider I had to learn all aspects of the software. However, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] encouraged me to hang in there and promised the support would be there when I needed. I'm very happy I hung in...Insync is going to make my professional life so much easier.

PROS

Insync allows me to bring all facets of my business under one umbrella: program management, submitting claims, client/patient statements, clearinghouse, credit card processing, patient portal with customized forms for progress notes and initial assessment, along with HIPAA and consent for treatment, and telehealth with Zoom that is very reliable. With the portal, patients can make their credit card payments online and send/receive emails that are all HIPAA compliant.

CONS

Setting up insurance companies was a bit of a challenge; however, that is because I forgot to change my address on Medicare website which caused a glitch in processing claims.

Reason for choosing Qualifacts Insync

I actually signed on with AdvancedMD which proved to be too robust for a sole provider, for me anyway. There are way too many functions to learn and process. I ended up terminating after about 4 months. It would be great for a larger business. Insync Healthcare is more reasonable financially than AdvancedMD and Icanotes with all other added aspects of my business as well.

Reasons for switching to Qualifacts Insync

Specifically, aspects of my business were spread out. Program management and electronic billing are included with Icanotes. However, every other aspect of my business was outside Icanotes software: clearing house, the telehealth, credit card processing, initial assessment had to emailed to patient in paper form to be completed and returned to me via email, fax, or snail mail. Patients had to go to my website to make credit card payments. All aspects of my business were too scattered to function smoothly. With Insync, everything for my business in all under one umbrella.

Dennis

Reviewed January 2021

Excellent product - Awsome Support Staff

Once we met with the InSync management we knew this was the company for us. They are "can do" people. They had a solution for every challenge we have. As a large behavioral health service provider we have staff located in many places so we needed a software product that had strong management functions. InSync has it.

PROS

First and foremost the ease of use. The product is very intuitive and easy for staff to learn and operate. Second, the support staff are awesome. They helped us at every step. Very knowledgeable, approachable and always there for us. Also, the cost savings. While we didn't realize how much we were going to save at the beginning. We now know we will save $3M over the next 10 years. And we will be able to repurpose a couple of staff as less support is required with this product.

CONS

Gees, not much here. We are so satisfied. I guess the fact we did not implement it sooner.

Reason for choosing Qualifacts Insync

The product was more usable. More flexible. More learnable. More in everyway. And the staff are all awesome!!

Reasons for switching to Qualifacts Insync

Our old system - was just too old. While, we are savings a tremendous amount of money we choose InSync because we need a more modern system. Something that could change with the times, something flexible and able to integrate our State required reporting into the software.

Kelly

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Outstanding Development and Implementation

The different stages I have been in with InSync has far exceeded my expectations. The team I have worked with from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] everyone has been not just patient and kind, but knowledgeable and helpful. The customer service alone would keep me with InSync, but the actual product is easy for all of our different types of workers from the more technologically hesitant to those who are more fluent in different EHRs. I was hesitant to change EHRs because I know how extensive the transition can be but I have to say it has gone much much better than I would have ever thought!

PROS

I have had to change systems before just a few years ago and the development and implementation team we worked with for InSync was beyond phenomenal. Not just knowledgeable but really eager to make the system work for us instead of just getting it implemented. We had some big changes for our organization in the middle of it and the InSync team came to us with not just a ton of positivity but with solutions and suggestions to our concerns. Phenomenal team.

CONS

I am currently at a point where I am finding very little that I dislike about the program. There is always the minor hiccup here and there finding things we thought we created right but needing to adjust and that really just comes with any system.

Reason for choosing Qualifacts Insync

Pricing obviously is always key for a smaller non-profit organization. The ease of the system, it is intuitive and is an every flowing system, not waiting for more builds to be stacked on top of each other to work. The hope for faster response times on problems with the system and also the ability to use the system easily on any browser, the client portal and the overall team we were dealing with.

Reasons for switching to Qualifacts Insync

We needed an EHR with a better flow in day to day use, less builds upon builds, and faster resolutions to issues. We were combining two states for the first time and the options we had in InSync would far exceed what we had in MyEvolv.

Diane

Reviewed October 2022

Extreme drop in service after switch to Qualifacts

What used to be a relatively supportive relationship has turned into what feels like a one-up versus one-down relationship. I would not recommend their current mode of operation to anyone.

PROS

The EHR was working well and the RCM team was kind and supportive prior to being purchased by Qualifacts. This is no longer the case.

CONS

The RCM team is neither supportive nor helpful.

Tina

Reviewed October 2019

Implementation Team is Amazing!

The entire team is flawless and go above and beyond to help us with every single question we ask, and we ask a ton of questions. They never make us feel like we are bothering them with the same question, as a matter of fact, I feel like we are they only client, when I know that’s just not the case.

PROS

The customer support you receive from the time of the sale to launch and even after is excellent. They hold your hand through the entire process making a very stressful situation manageable, including training our 65 providers.

CONS

Seems like a few things have more steps than should be necessary to complete on the PM side.

Reason for choosing Qualifacts Insync

The purchase of the licenses vs just leasing and the promise to configure the system to meet the needs of our group.

Reasons for switching to Qualifacts Insync

I’ve been thinking of changing for years because they haven’t updated anything for years. Finally they announced they were closing the web based version at the end of the year and it made the decision to make it happen easier.

Patricia

Reviewed August 2020

Great software

Sales and training staff have been very professional and helpful. Our trainer, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was very professional, congenial, and always very patient with our questions. He is a real asset to InSync and always willing to answer questions, often after hours.

PROS

The software is easy to use and learn. It's very versatile and has more features than others we have used that make our work easier and more efficient. The software is integrated with the billing portion which saves us time. Errors are fixable before sending to billing.

CONS

We are very new to using the software and so far I can't see any problems or issues that I would change. After using it for a while, there may be some suggestions but the program is so complete that simple customizations make everything fit our needs so far.

Reason for choosing Qualifacts Insync

InSync is more versatile and more customizable than the others she looked at.

Reasons for switching to Qualifacts Insync

We have several problems with their software. Their support staff was always good to help us but because the software program and the billing program were two separate programs, it was time consuming to do much of the billing. There were other problems such as not being able to correct CPT codes after signed and things would go to billing that were impossible for the biller to notice.

Maureen

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2023

New to InSync, have only been live for less than a month.

The overall experience has been good, and again their staff are very accommodating.

PROS

It is much easier to use than the EMR we were using beforehand. The InSync team have been very nice to work with. They are flexible, want to help and problem solve and really seem to care about you being happy with the software.

CONS

The integration with our business workflows. We didn't feel the process that InSync uses for Integration was the best use of time and had a good flow from our end.

Reason for choosing Qualifacts Insync

The demonstration and features we were shown looked like a perfect fit for our practice

Reasons for switching to Qualifacts Insync

Horrible EMR and customer service. In outpatient mental health there are requirements in completing various documentation pieces in a patients treatment and some of them need to be done within specific time frames. We purchased an additional feature to help our clinicians do this and give them alerts, but it was a disaster and after working with their support team for over a year we gave up. Our clinicians were left to keep track manually, like back when we use to have paper charts. This is just one situation that was very unpleasant...and there are more.

Suni

Reviewed March 2023

Good EHR, Terrible Launch

I am hopeful once we are using it regularly and our remaining issues are ironed out this will be a long term EHR

PROS

It is a very easy to use software that is well designed for mental health

CONS

After purchasing, it took forever for someone to reach us about implementation. After that stage, the person working with us did not understand our practice needs and gave us poor advice. The sales team made us buy hours of training we did not need or find helpful. The person that took over for the first implementation specialist did a great job but had months of difficult work to undo. Even after we are officially launched, we are missing a lot of information and the third party vendors ignored or forgot about us. While the software is good, there is much to be desired in implementation.

Reason for choosing Qualifacts Insync

The price was fair and the features reported did everything we needed

Reasons for switching to Qualifacts Insync

There were significant glitches and so many features missing

Kelsey

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2020

Amazing Product and Support

Our experience has been great. The support we received from the implementation team has been amazing. Our issues were addressed usually within 1 business day and there were very few things that we wanted that the system could not do. Our team was very engaging with us and extremely patient, even as we continue with last minute changes.

PROS

This software is very user friendly, even for people who struggle with technology. We also have several different programs within our agency, and this software was adaptable to all programs and we have been able to make it work for all users. The software is extremely adaptable and changes can easily be made.

CONS

The medication module can be confusing and it does take some time to practice with it to get the flow figured out.

Reason for choosing Qualifacts Insync

Insync seemed to fit our organizations needs better. We interview several clients and they did not have a bad word to say about this system and its capabilities. It is a dynamic system rather than a linear system as other ones we have looked at.

Reasons for switching to Qualifacts Insync

The software we were using was extremely outdated and we were not able to get any data for our organization. It was not user friendly and the customer support was almost non-existent.

Brenda

Reviewed June 2021

inSync won us over

I still believe that we made the right choice in switching to this product. There have been some wonky adjustments and features that I miss with our old system but overall, this is 1000% better:)

PROS

I love that there is so much care and attention put into implementation and training!

CONS

-I wish this system came with the ability to live-chat (instant message) with the rest of the staff. -I also miss not being able to email unlimited statements for free to clients. -I have not found a quick/simple way to resend a telehealth link (by receptionist) to a client if they can't find their previously sent link.

Reason for choosing Qualifacts Insync

Cost and ability to have a separate contract for our billing add-on (RCM)

Reasons for switching to Qualifacts Insync

We needed more/better features.

Dalene

Reviewed October 2021

Great

Great Implement program. The training is great. The trainers are very patient and great to work with. Overall, the time that is being saved from working with InSync is great, and makes up for the cost of the program.

PROS

It is web based so we can use it any office and at home. Everything we need for the practice is all in one place.

CONS

The wording that is used in the software was a little hard to get used to at first. Takes some time to understand and use all that it offers.

Reason for choosing Qualifacts Insync

Just a better software over all for the cost. Theranest charged us way to much even before going live with them.

Reasons for switching to Qualifacts Insync

Needed better web base, with better customer support. Insync offered more services for what we needed.

Jeanne