• Pros

• "I like the ease of use and that there is great support from the staff. "

• "I love this software because it helps me be organized, stay in top of my work load, and write much better notes and evaluations. "

• "The system is one of the easiest that I have encountered once you get the knack. The learning curve is several trainings, as well as, my using the system over many days and hours."

• Cons

• "none so far. It has been a great help to me. Maybe a feature that offered more reports or ability to adjust note templates."

• "There isn’t a lot of ability to change the structure of note templates, but they have what insurance needs."

• "I would like the date of the next session to show when I am writing a progress note so that I do not have to save and double check the date of the next session. Minor issue at best. "

Browse KASA Reviews

Software if easy to use and meets my needs

Pros

Ease of use. Scheduling is easy. Love the credit card feature. Being able to track my billing as well as patient balances are great. This software gives me all of the information I need to keep up with my practice.

Cons

There are some issues logging on at times when software is down. Also, there is lag time going from one screen to another at times.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied July 2018

Hello, Thank you for your kind review. As a tip, if you ever have trouble logging in to your portal, head over to kasa-solutions.com/status to determine if it is a local issue or a reported system problem; that will help keep you looped in on the current situation! Thanks, KASA Solutions

Anne from AH Blake, LLC

The Best

Everything has been great from the comprehensive on boarding to the ongoing support. I’m not a computer person, and this has been easy to learn. This soft ware has enabled me to be more efficient, and spend more time with my clients. I get paid quickly and don’t have to hassle with claims issues.

Pros

Cons

I haven’t found anything yet. If I do run into a problem that their Help menu doesn’t address, they respond to me quickly! They have real people giving real responses.

Reasons for Choosing KASA

KASA has everything you need in one place. You can choose the options that you want. They place claims daily, do you get paid fast! They are professional and really care.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied October 2019

Anne, We're excited to hear you love using KASA! We're always looking to add more ways to provide support and work hard to ensure we always respond quickly, professionally, and with the right information! Thank you for trusting KASA to partner with your practice! Thank you, The KASA Team

Monique from Vine Christian counseling Services

Kasa - Sub-Par in an industry with many options

My overall experience with Kasa leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth. I was paying 9% of my income to Kasa for billing, yet, their billing team struggled with communication with me. I was expected to somehow "know" about policies that were not outlined in our contract, which cost me a lot of money. The issues that Kasa's billing team were lagging on or that they mishandled were EASILY corrected when I personally made calls to insurance panels myself, which left me wondering why I was paying Kasa in excess of $1,000 monthly. When I communicated with Kasa via telephone I was told one thing, which changed in practice and Kasa acted like they didn't know who had given me erroneous information. When I asked to be released from my contract 2 months early due to their breach of contract they refused, stating, "we just miscommunicated." I have switched to Therapy Notes and let me tell you - I wish I had chosen them from the onset! Their customer service is excellent; their documentation features are good/current and I am saving $1,000 a month.

Pros

The software, itself, is average to less than average. The scheduler is easy to use, in general. Compared to other software programs there isn't much more that I can positively comment on.

Cons

The options for documentation are outdated, still containing some DSM-4 criteria. Adding documentation could be easier. It is not as intuitive as other software programs, like Therapy Notes, for example.

Reasons for Choosing KASA

I knew another therapist who used Kasa, who started under a different team than the one I had.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied January 2020

Monique, Thank you for your feedback! In looking over your account, I am glad to see that while there were a small number of claims that were escalated, we successfully and promptly processed and collected on nearly all of your claims, and your assigned team members worked hard to provide you with all the information requested on any of your claims. As a clarification regarding diagnoses in our software, and as our support team has shared with you also, the diagnoses you were unfamiliar with seeing were actually ICD-10 codes, which are required to be included on claims, and do vary at times from DSM-5 codes. Our diagnostic tool does not display DSM-4 codes. While we're sorry not to be continuing to partner with you, we are happy that you have found a solution that works well for you to process and manage your billing. We hope there is opportunity to partner with you again in the future and hope you continue to see great success in your practice! Thanks, The KASA Team

Dana from Dana Parry-Erickson, Psy.D

Highly Recommend

Fantastic experience. I highly recommend using them. I love the Full Service option, but they have varying levels of service so check them out for what works best for you and your practice needs. You won't be disappointed :)

Pros

I have used the Full Service option from KASA for the past two years, and they are fantastic in every way. They are always so kind and professional and their EHR software is very user friendly and visually appealing. Working with KASA allows me to focus on providing therapy and not having to worry about billing, appealing insurance companies, and scheduling. Their answering service is great and my clients always inform me of how kind each of the receptionists are when they call.

Cons

Truly no cons. I haven't had any problems with KASA over two years, and I don't expect to have any moving forward. Every team member I have interacted with has been very profession, helpful, and kind.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied February 2020

Dana, Thank you so much for your gracious review! We are excited to continue to be partnered with your practice! Thank you for all that you do for your community! Thanks, The KASA Team

Carilyn from Autumn Leaf Therapeutic Services

Industry: Mental Health Care

Excellent new mental health practice software

Probably the best and most responsive customer service I have ever had. Our reps responded consistently in less than 24 hours and explained everything for me in understandable terms. The customer service alone is worth the product! And transitions between teams is seamless (onboarding to cause managers). It’s so easy to schedule, note, bill and get paid

Pros

Nice aesthetic, easy to use, easy to view and navigate. Ability to scan, upload documents and add notes. Customizable (to an extent).

Cons

Little bugs here and there. I can’t have more than one goal per note. Limits to the ability to customize boxes and selections. Goals that are too long can’t be printed with the note (they literally write off the page), some changes in formatting between functions and silly requirements like selecting a goal is “therapy” and then having to additional drag a little box that says “therapy” from left to right.

Reasons for Choosing KASA

Responsive customer service, simple, good aesthetic, easy to use

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied October 2019

Carilyn, Thank you so much for your review! We passed along your kind words to your account management team and it made their day! We love hearing from our users and are proud to partner with you and your practice! Thank you, The KASA Team

Angela from ANew Angela Muhs LICSW

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great support and wonderful customer service!

Pros

This program has been a great addition to a new private practice. It is easy to use, easy to bill, and KASA has great customer support. I like the reports that you can run. It has been great thus far for a private practice.

Cons

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied September 2019

Angela, Thank you for your review and your feature request! We have passed this comment on to our software development team for consideration as we continue to roll out new features! Thank you for partnering with KASA!

Patricia from Grace C Mae Advocate Center

They simplify the business of being in practice.

Pros

On-line access and synching ability to our internal systems. We love having everything in one place: Scheduling, charting, and billing are so efficient. KASA is helping us go paperless. Because of this system, we can efficiently run multiple offices. We are still learning all the features it has. Although we are fully functioning with KASA, it offers so much we are certain to become even more efficient. The reduction in staff time and printing costs alone pay for the cost of having KASA.

Cons

There are a few limits on the features, such as customizing our templates. Training is easy, but takes quite a bit of time and is an investment cost to use the system. Although it is an intuitive system, there are a lot of intricacies to learn about in order to use it efficiently.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied July 2018

Patti, Thank you for your candid review of our system. We take this feedback and incorporate this into new updates. We are working right now on some updates that will allow additional customization on your clinical documentation templates! Thanks, KASA Solutions

Darlene from Oak Tree Child and Family Services

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Very happy customer

Before hiring KASA I was doing all of my billing myself. I would rather spend my time seeing clients than trying to figure out how to get paid for my services. KASA has saved me about 15 hours of work a week, and is making sure I get paid for my services. I am so happy with their professionalism and knowledge.

Pros

The software is easy to use and the billing team is amazing. The lady I work with always answers my questions promptly and has done a fabulous job with getting all of my claims sent in at the end of each day. Deciding to hire KASA was the best business decision I could have made.

Cons

I don’t have any complaints about the software. It is user friendly. I wish I had more free time to review all of the reports on a regular basis as they are very informative and accurate.

Reasons for Choosing KASA

I actually chose KASA because of the customer service, they were a smaller personal company, and I would have the same billing person assisting me every day. They are top notch.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied September 2019

Darlene, Our goal is to simplify the administration of your practice, and your review indicates that is what we have been able to accomplish for you -- and that absolutely makes our day! Our team works hard on your behalf, because they want to make a difference in the world through their support of therapists and counselors! We are excited to partner with Oak Tree and we appreciate the trust you place in KASA as we help manage your practice. Thank you, KASA Team

KASA isn't worth the hype

The note section is NOT customized. It is rudimentary at best. At worst--- if you get audited you will fail for sure. You have to type everything. Unsure how they are still in business.

Pros

The schedulers are good but there are TONS of turn over and many mistakes. Things are scheduled on the wrong day. People quit and no one tells you. Currently there's not even a manager for my account. Rep in sales is never there. No one can assist you if there's problems. While they say they "take care of everything" they dont

Cons

Billing is a nightmare. I'm not the only person who thinks that- it legit is terrible. Billing people are incompetent. Claims are always denied. and it's a percentage based of income--- overall I would never recommend it to anyone ever.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied August 2018

Hello, We are sorry to hear of your negative experience with our team and services. While you may have changes on your scheduling team, we actually have a relatively low turnover rate as a company compared to most in the industry, and I can say with 100% certainty that your account has account managers assigned. We charge a percentage of revenue received because we believe it allows us to be a partner with you in your practice, rather than charging a flat fee that you are stuck paying regardless of revenue or number of sessions billed. We have never had any of our practices or users fail an audit due to a lack of competency in billing, documentation, or the use of our system, but we certainly value your feedback. If you are interested, we encourage you to reach out to your account management team, or escalate your concerns to management. We are always willing to listen and certainly want to address and correct any shortcomings in our services. Respectfully,

Bonnie from Bonnie Brown Counseling, LLC

KASA is a "Good Fit"

KASA EMR is beneficial in helping me stay abreast of my clinical notes. I love having everything I need from bringing a new client in, adding insurance companies, completing notes and assessments, to taking payments or having insurance comapnies billed by the support team to exiting a client confined within one system. At this point in my practice life, KASA is my one stop shop.

Pros

I like the format for adding and setting up new clients. I also like the simplicity of taking credit card payments.

Cons

I don't like the new change to having two separate areas for notes: Appointments needing a note and Pending notes. I'm not sure that was a needed change.??

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied July 2019

Bonnie, Thank you for your review! We split the task page into two sections based on user feedback, but appreciate your insight on this, and will review with our development team how we can improve on this. We're so glad to hear that KASA is able to help you better manage your practice, and we look forward to continuing to help your practice grow and thrive while you focus on seeing clients! Thank you, The KASA Team

Denise from My Therapist CSW, PLLC

System Down for 24 hours at last count - no idea of when it will be up and running!!!

Overall, my experience with KASA has been good but not being able to access the system for the last 24 hours has been very unsatisfactory and taints a lot of the very good things that I could have said prior. This is such an inconvenience that I am looking for some financial retribution to make me whole.

Pros

Cons

There are is one major issue and another one that I recently encountered. The first is being able to write a note and then send to bill but getting a notice that "provider has another record". Once I see that I try to eliminate one of the records and am unable to. I finally abort the notes and then use a 2nd billing system to bill for those clients. My staff has had the same problems with this flow of how to the final step of billing. One big problem happened today where the system was not on line for 24hours and at last check - there is not sign that of when it will be up and running. No patient calendar, not ability to book appts., no ability to take credit card payments and no ability to write notes. I realize that things happen but I have not been with this system for more than a few months and being unable to access the system is not satisfactory. They need to find a back-up system or some other way to access the system as it is all that I have!!!!

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied September 2018

Denise, Thank you for your review. Generally you would encounter the error you're noting due to a note that overlaps with another note, which is a protection put in place to avoid audit issues if you accidentally bill two notes at the same time. If you continue to see this error and you believe it is incorrect, our support team would be happy to look into it for you. The outage yesterday was inconvenient and certainly frustrating. Due to a lightning strike at the data center we utilize hosted by Microsoft Azure, hundreds of thousands of users across the country lost access to software applications from thousands of businesses, including Microsoft's own Office 365 software and KASA's application. We published regular updates on our website and social media yesterday, and I encourage you to check kasa-solutions.com/status for updates if you ever experience system issues. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any additional questions; we value our partnership with you.

Sarah from Healthy Homes Family Services

Kasa has helped our agency improve exponentially. The staff is so kind and a joy to work with.

This software keeps our agency 100% more organized and efficient when it comes to documentation, scheduling, and record-keeping. We greatly appreciate the appointment reminder fuctions as well as its accessibility.

Pros

I most like how the calendar and note documentation are connected, meaning that a scheduled appointment automatically creates a session note. I also like how responsive, kind, and easy-to-work-with the staff at Kasa are, across all departments.

Cons

I least like the treatment plan fuction in Kasa. It does not fully line up with requirements from payors. I do wish Kasa had more functions regrading payroll options. Printing reports in Kasa do not include titles or headings, which can be difficult when these reports need to be sent outside the agency. It also does not allow you to add your own logo to your documentation or reports.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied July 2018

Sarah, Thank you for your review and feedback. We're glad to hear you are generally enjoying using KASA. We are working currently to update our treatment plans and better printing options for documentation. Thanks,

Mark from MLD Mental Health Services of South Texas

Generally my experiences have been good.

Pros

Its ease and convenience of use. Like that provides easy access to patient information with just one or two clicks. Scheduling is simple and straightforward.

Cons

Inability to remove some things on own; for example, a wrong insurance entry. Otherwise I have no real issues.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied July 2018

Mark, Thanks for your review! We definitely understand that not removing an insurance policy can be a hindrance. The reason you're currently limited from being able to do so is because we manage your billing and need to have access to historical billing methods, even if they are no longer valid, so we limit your ability to remove these. Please let us know if you have any other feedback, and we look forward to continuing to help your practice grow and thrive! Thanks, KASA Solutions

Tina from Trust Tree Counseling, PLLC

A life saver!!!

Ease of notes, great receptionist team, saves me time, and easy to use!

Pros

I LOVE KASA and have been using them for 3 years. They save me time and money with their program and their assistance with my private practice.

Cons

I wish there was a mobile website so that I could access appts. and notes on the go. I also wish there was a better way to streamline communication with all receptionists at times though they do a pretty good job of communicating with one another.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied July 2018

Tina, Thank you, as always, for your kind words and positive review! We're so fortunate to partner with therapists like yourself! We are working on an update that will provide a better mobile experience -- thank you for your feedback! Thanks, KASA Solutions

melissa from Inner Awakenings

Industry: Mental Health Care

Do not use this as your billing service

As stated, I am paying for a billing service to "do the billing work"...I do not want another full time job and that is what this service feels like. The sales person misrepresents the company. You do all of the work and then pay a big fee for???

Pros

The Sales person misrepresented the billing company. My former company ended and I had to find a new company fast. I did research and thought this was a good fit. If you are brand new to the industry you may keep their service, as you do not know anything better. However, If you are a seasoned practitioner who has had a billing service...this is not the product for you. We already have long hours doing treatment during the week, if you sign on you will now spend your entire weekend doing data entry. The man who created this company did not have the practitioner in mind, but rather how he could make the most money with the least amount of effort. Billing companies usually enter the data...now you will do all of this as well as many other tasks that are usually done by your billing service . They tell you that there is no sign up fee but in reality ...you will need to pay their staff a high hourly rate to set up your accounts. You will also be responsible for calling all of the insurance companies, setting up/changing all of your portals and anything else that comes up. Every company I have ever had did this when they set you up. You will also have to enter all of your client data which is also usually done by the billing company. They have additional hidden fees. I specifically asked before I signed on and they stated that there were none. Then after I signed on, I was told I needed to pay another department to "fix" anything that is not set up correctly.

Cons

Whoever created this system, has not worked as a therapist. There are too many screens to fill out just to make one simple thing happen. We work long hours and they last thing we want to do is spend our entire weekend doing data entry. Yes you may have nice reports but who cares when you have no free time to do anything else. I did not get to do one thing this summer, as all of my time went into learning the system and wasting so much time with entering data. It should be kept simple and the billing company should do the work. I hired a company to do billing not for me to take on another full time job.

Reasons for Choosing KASA

They did a good job of selling the service but the reality is very different.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied October 2019

Melissa, I am sorry to hear about this! In reviewing your account it appears the fees you are referring to are for contracting requests, such as EFT enrollments or contract updates. We offer those services at an additional fee, but these are never required. Included with our services is the EHR software, unlimited training, full-service claims processing, and we handle all payer ERA/EDI enrollments, all at no additional fee. Some payers do require the actual healthcare provider to set up the portal and designate a third party biller to have access; otherwise we assist in setting up your portal access also. Most users find that our quick workflow and billing services drastically reduces administrative burden and time-consuming data entry, and your team would not ask you to call a payer for claims follow up. Our support team has reached out to you for more details and to offer additional training. We are proud to partner with your practice! Thank you, The KASA Team

Kevin from KW Counseling Services, LLC

Industry: Mental Health Care

KASA helped me save my practice when Medicaid had a very difficult transition.

It makes doing my job more simple.

Pros

It is easy to use and it helps me stay on top of my case notes. It is efficient.. once I submit a note, it usually gets paid within 2 weeks. I also like the support provided. If I email a question it is usually answered within a day or on the same day.

Cons

The internal email function needs an attachment feature. That way I could send attachments and be assured that they are secure.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied July 2018

Kevin, Thank you for your review. We are proud to partner with you and are glad to be able to help you. We are in the process of developing an upgrade to our Message Center to allow for more functionality, including adding attachments. In the meantime, one way you can still transmit documents securely through KASA is to upload attachments to your Documents tab for our staff to reference. Thank you for your partnership with KASA, Thanks. KASA Solutions

Susin from NBCS

Review and Feedback

Kasa has a wonderful customer support team that are responsive and helpful.

Pros

It's easy to use for updating client records.

Cons

Updates have been troublesome as they have rolled out.

Reasons for Choosing KASA

Kasa was more user friendly.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied October 2019

Susin, Thank you for your feedback and continued use over the years of KASA! With your account being a larger agency, many of the features released have not been immediately available or appropriate for much of your staff, which may have caused some of the trouble when updates are released but announced to all users. That being said, we would love to hear feedback on how we can improve on feature releases for your team! Thank you again for entrusting KASA to help manage your agency! Thanks, The KASA Team

Melissa from On The Rock Counseling

Great practice management software

KASA has made it possible for me to launch my own private practice. Their services were created with the needs of therapists in mind, and their software is tailored to accomplish the necessary tasks!

Pros

The KASA software is very user-friendly and intuitive; it didn't take long at all to become familiar with its features. I have appreciated that there are levels to its use, depending on what your individual practice needs are. For example, I can maintain my entire mental health record through KASA or only utilize it for billing purposes and it functions well either way.

Cons

The only difficulty that I've experienced with the software has been minor, and it involved settings within the calendar. When I reached out for help to the KASA staff, they addressed the issue right away and made the necessary changes within my calendar. During the time that I have been using these services, there has only been one time when the KASA system was "down", and, again, that was taken care of quickly also.

Reasons for Choosing KASA

I thought KASA addressed what I needed in an effective and efficient way.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied September 2019

Melissa, We are glad to hear you find our software easy to use and our service of a high quality. We are always looking to continue to grow, so we appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to partner with your practice! Thank you, The KASA Team

Working with KASA has been wonderful and has greatly improved out agency practice.

Has enabled us to take our agency to a multi site organization while still maintaining consistency and uniformity.

Pros

It is very user friendly, easy to train new staff and easily accessible from anywhere. Like that it is tailored to the unique needs of behavioral health rather than trying to retro fit medical software to meet our needs.

Cons

I would like to see the date/time function in session notes improved to be more streamlined and less cumbersome.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied July 2018

Hello, Thank you for your review, and we will take your feedback into consideration as we continue to make updates to our system. Thanks,

Gita from Gita Patel-Steingart Counseling, LLC

Industry: Mental Health Care

I've been a KASA customer for about 2 years and couldn't be happier with their service!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and that I can access my calendar on all of my devices. The software also allows me to keep my client's records all in one place so it's easy to keep track of records.

Cons

The only thing I wish the software could help with is having a online system or calendar that my clients could access to schedule appointments instead of me having to call them.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied June 2018

Gita, Thanks for your review! We are glad that you enjoy using our services. As a tip, you can actually have your clients schedule appointments within the client portal. You can control how far out they can schedule, and if they can create same-day appointments, as well. We will have your account management team reach out to you also, to ensure that you can get this set up! Thanks, KASA Solutions

Dorothee from Center for Human Resources

I've been with Kasa for 5 years, I like that we can have receptionists answering and verifying.

None, I stayed with KASA because it offers receptionist, a practice management team.

Cons

the signature pad would be great, doesn't count the sessions so I never know when I need to write to the insurance company for more sessions, does not create super bills, does not follow requirements for progress notes from insurance companies. No signatures for progress notes. Nothing, almost completely archaic, words like"inappropriate/depressed" should be eliminated. Software does not follow the requirements for progress notes dictated by insurance. The developer should check The DHS's requirements and develop corresponding software or just check out Simple Practice.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied July 2018

Hello Dorothee, Thank you for your review, and I wanted to follow up on a number of your comments. We do have an integration with a signature pad available. Additionally, our system does allow you to add authorizations and track the amount of sessions remaining. While we currently do not have superbills able to be automatically generated, your account manager can compile this for you at no additional cost. Also, as we discussed over the phone recently, our system does follow requirements from insurance companies for tracking goals and objectives, and notes are appropriately electronically signed. Finally, many of the customizations you are looking for in your clinical documents can easily be added to your portal. Please reach out to your account management team to learn how. We appreciate our long-standing partnership with CHR and look forward to continuing to serve your practice. Kind Regards,

Kami from Full Circle Therapy Center

Wonderful!

It's easy to use and is tailored for my agency.

Pros

It's tailored to Mental Health Therapy. Also, we get quick responses when we have problems with the software.

Cons

Assessments and social history's go missing at times. Then it takes a long time for it to be found. I think it doesn't work very good with my Chrome book.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied July 2018

Kami, Thank you for your review, and we are glad to hear you generally appreciate KASA and the services we offer. Generally, if social histories or assessments "go missing" it is because the user was timed out of their portal for security reasons. Thanks, KASA Solutions

Angie from Angie Lewis Counseling

Having this service is essential to my success in private practice.

Pros

The software is clear and easy to use. If I have any questions, my "team" is there to help. They are always friendly and knowledgable.

Cons

I would like to have more prompts in the "notes" section as well as the treatment planning section. I understand the reason for having to verify submitted dates of service but the two step process is sometimes frustrating due to the added time.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied July 2018

Angie, Thank you for your review and your feedback. We are proud to partner with you, and look forward to continuing to see your practice grow! Thanks,

Becky from Self Employed

Industry: Mental Health Care

I find the software easy to use and the reports can be done in only a few minutes.

Easy writing of reports and access to printing reports

Pros

The information is succinct and easy to enter. Retrieving reports for releases does not take much time or effort.

Cons

The intake reports do not pull together well in a complete evaluation report. There is very little time once a report has been saved and signed to make changes and the unlock process is a cumbersome.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied July 2018

Becky, Thank you for your review and your feedback. This is helpful as we continue to make updates in our system! Thanks, KASA Solutions

Shannon from MWR Counseling

A great full service product and team!

Pros

I like that it's not only software, but a full service team comes with it to help with all of my agency's billing and scheduling needs. We have positive feedback from our clients about the reception team which is extremely important as they are frequently the client's first contact.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied July 2018

Shannon, Thank you for your review. We're excited to partner with MWR Counseling as you grow and expand your practice! Thank you for entrusting KASA with your billing and scheduling! Thanks, KASA Solutions

Sherry from Education

great experience

Pros

The ease of use and all information in place is the best feature. The software was easy to learn and support when needed

Cons

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied July 2018

Sherry, Thank you for your review. We are in the process of developing an update to our system to allow full customization of note templates in the future -- stay tuned! Thank you for your partnership with KASA! Thanks, KASA Solutions

Barbara from Barbara Hovey, LISW

I would be at a loss for billing without the KASA team

Billing help primarily

Pros

There is someone there to help with billing and software issues. They are prompt polite and helpful.

Cons

I have trouble at times navigating aspects of the software that I infrequently use, about amounts paid by various insurance companies also sometimes the intake information like goals, doesn't seem to make it to the first note. However, I am not very tech savvy.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied July 2018

Barbara, Thank you for your review! As a reminder, your account management team is ready to help you navigate portions of the system you may not be as familiar with. Thank you for your partnership with KASA -- Thanks, KASA Solutions

Chelyne from Chelyne J. Cunningham Counseling, Inc.

KASA is a phenomenal business resource.

Pros

I thoroughly like the ease of doing my billing when I am ready to anywhere I choose and at anytime I choose.

Cons

I dislike having limited technical support outside of traditional business hours, on weekends, and holidays .

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied July 2018

Chelyne, Thank you for your review and feedback. We are glad you are generally pleased with the services you receive with KASA. As a reminder, the "Help" section within your KASA portal gives access to a number of common questions. Beyond that, submitting a support ticket over the weekend does get top priority to be handled during business hours. Thanks, KASA Solutions

Kendra from Midwest Counseling and Family Services, Inc.

Kasa Review

Great

Pros

The Kasa system is quick & easy to use.

Cons

Treatment plan component could be better. Also, if they could implement an electronic signature format so clients could electronically sign consent forms.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied September 2019

Kendra, Thank you for your review! We are excited to see that you enjoy using our system and services. We are constantly working to make updates to the system and are reviewing our current implementation for the treatment plan. Thank you for the helpful feedback, and for trusting KASA to help manage Midwest Counseling, Thanks, KASA Team

Ted from Moonlight Psychotherapy, LLC

Industry: Mental Health Care

Just What I Was Looking for!

A+ For the EMR and mostly for the billing services they provide

Pros

The software is incredibly easy to use and took very little warning her to be able to be comfortable and get it done. Our use their billing service, and this is the reason for the 10 out of 10. The platform is incredibly easy to use but they also do a great job making sure that I get paid for the claims I submit him leave much more time for me to be able to focus on my practice. The customer service is outstanding and they always get back to my emails within a day, usually pretty quickly and they always have an answer. After stumbling around with a few other options for EMR and billing options, I will be here for as long as they’ll have me.

Cons

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied June 2019

Ted, Thank you for your review! We're glad you are happy with our services and excited to partner with you as you grow your practice! Thank you, The KASA Team

Angela from Brock Family Therapy Center Inc.

All around great service!

Pros

KASA offers a full service package which is great for those of us who provide service but also handle the business operations.

Cons

I would love to be able to add to the treatment plan. I would like to be able to upload my consent and have clients sign the consent via tablet so that I can reduce my on-site paper usage.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied June 2018

Angela, Thank you for your review and your suggestions for new features -- it is always helpful to receive feedback as we look to add new options! Thanks, KASA Solutions

Rhonda from Rhonda Septelka M.A., LPC

Industry: Mental Health Care

Kasa is a good solution for your practice

I use KASA to help me with billing and scheduling. I am new to private practice so it has been a big help to me for the administrative side of my business. The billing and scheduling team are very knowledgeable and are helpful when I have questions or if I need assistance.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it is easy to use and it is functional for helping you to run your practice efficiently. I like the to-do list for my progress notes.

Cons

What I like the least about this software is that it is not mobile friendly. I use my phone regularly to access my calendar and scheduling, and it does not work well on your mobile device.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied July 2019

Rhonda, Thank you for your review! We are excited to be working with you in growing and managing the administrative work of your practice! Also, thank you for your feedback on the limited mobile functionality; this is on our list of areas to continue to improve in the future. Thanks, The KASA Team

AriAnna from Cedar Valley Center for Expressive Arts Therapy

Private Practice Therapist

Having the EHR and billing support has been very helpful in terms of freeing me up to attend to all of the start up responsibilities of opening a practice while also focusing on what I enjoy most, being in session with my clients.

Pros

I like that Kasa is always working to improve it's product. I'm not quite 6 months in, and there have already been updates that have improved my experience with the software. I appreciate that the navigation between pages is simple and easy to use.

Cons

It would be nice if there were the option to upload a documentation template that could then interact with dictation software. As a provider working in a niche area, pediatric care, that would be helpful for me.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied August 2019

AriAnna, Thank you for your review! We are always working hard to improve our system and roll out new features, so it is great to hear that you are happy with the changes and updates we are making to your portal. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions for us! Thank you, KASA Team

Kyle from Aspire Behavioral Health Services LLC

Worth the money

I have enjoyed my experience with KASA overall. My only concern is that I have frequent changes of my account representatives.

Pros

Ease of use. Start up is simple. Efficient. User friendly.

Cons

I have no cons to provide. I am please with the product.

Reasons for Choosing KASA

Recommendation from peer. Ease of start up.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied January 2020

Kyle, Thank you for your feedback! We are excited and proud to partner with you as you grow your practice! Thanks, The KASA Team

Julie from ANew

Professional and Efficient

The professionals at KASA have are efficient, knowledgable, and goal orientated. It has been a great experience opening up my clinic with KASA supporting me the entire journey.

Pros

I like the ease of use and that there is great support from the staff.

Cons

I would like to see more flexibility in modifying the clinical notes.

Other clinicians recommendations.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied September 2019

Julie, Thank you for your kind review! We are excited to be partnered with you and appreciate your feedback! Thank you, The KASA Team

Stacey from Grounded Perspectives, LLC

AMAZING!!!

Pros

I made the switch from another software provider to KASA just a couple of months ago and it has already paid for itself! Having a virtual front desk that is staffed with kind and knowledgeable people has proven to be invaluable! I'm sticking with KASA for the duration!

Cons

I have not experienced any negatives from this software.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied June 2019

Stacey, We're so glad to hear about your positive experience with our team and software! Please don't ever hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! Thank you!

Breanne from ForWard Consulting, LLC

Efficient and Professional

The verification of benefits features is so helpful because it cuts down my time on the phone to do it myself. CSRs have been godsents to me as a new business owner. They bring observations or concerns to me when they are made aware by MCOs or insurance companies.

Pros

I have really enjoyed the professionalism and efficiency of the KASA team. I receive replies to my inquiries within the same day and they go above and beyond to resolve my issues.

Cons

I have no complaints about this software.

Reasons for Choosing KASA

They had the features I needed to bring ease and efficiency to my business.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied August 2019

Breanne, Thank you for your review! We are proud to partner with your practice! Please let us know if you ever have any questions! Thanks, The KASA Team

June 2016

David from Marsden Health and Wellness

June 2016

Fantastic comprehensive service!

Excellent demo, setup, orientation, and now product/service performance!! In every way my expectations have been exceeded!

Pros

1. Good customer service, 2. Easy to use/learn, 3. Comprehensive in nature

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied July 2018

David, Thank you for your kind review. We are proud to partner with your practice and are excited for your future growth! Thanks, KASA Solutions

LaSharon from Tailored Life

Better than being alone, but still needs work.

There wasn't a lot of explanation regarding how to annotate dollars received or integration of additional software

Pros

Consistent communication and overall availability.

Cons

It is not compatible with outlook to combine calendars or upload files.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied June 2019

LaSharon, Thank you for your review! We're glad to see that you consider us an asset to your organization, and please feel free to reach out directly to your account management team with specific questions about the system or suggestions for improvement! One positive to note, though, is that our calendar does do a sync with Outlook, and we will have our support team reach out to you to show you how to get this configured! Thank you! The KASA Team

Lindsey from Lindsey Beckman M.A., LPC

KASA EMR Review

Pros

Billing Scheduling Quick responses Helpful staff

Cons

Cost for cred. Insurance Connection issues

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied July 2019

Lindsey, Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you are enjoying using our services, and we are proud to partner with you in your practice! I touched base with your team, and it sounds like your insurance connection issue is a problem with one particular payer who you are not yet set up with ERAs for. Your account manager will be reaching out to you today to see how we can resolve that for you! Thank you, The KASA Team

Monica from Headquarters Therapy Services, LLC

Industry: Mental Health Care

It’s like having an in house team.

Troubleshooting done by professionals, thorough.

Pros

Ease of use, features, customer service, transparency.

Cons

Would like it to appear more branded by my business to clients.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied May 2019

Monica, Thank you for your review -- we're glad you are enjoying your partnership with KASA!

Caitlin from InReturn

Recommended KASA EMR

The representatives at KASA have been amazing. Throughout the onboarding process, they were incredibly helpful and checked-in with me constantly. They rapidly responded to emails and made the whole process as smooth as possible. All of the representatives were incredible!

Pros

The software is easy to utilize and edit changes throughout the document. EHR is a breeze because of KASA.

Cons

It did take a little bit of finesse to figure out some of the navigation features, but once I did, the process moved much more quickly.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied June 2019

Caitlin, This is great to hear! We love partnering with you and look forward to continuing to help you grow your practice!

Scott from Ardent counseling center

January 2016

Easiest system to use with the best people I've ever found to help me!

Can't think of many con's. Before using this system I was using office ally, and before that to other systems over many years. Not only is this the best system I've ever found, but the most helpful and supportive people to make my business actually work. I can't more highly recommend this system, these people, and the work that's being done. Thank you.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied July 2018

Scott, Thank you for your advocacy for KASA and your kind review! We are proud to partner with Ardent! Thanks, KASA Solutions

Nicole from Clear Perspective, LLC

Kasa

Good.

Pros

Transparency and help provided. How your able to see status of things

Cons

Little too much billing terms for someone who does not do medical billing

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied July 2019

Hello Nicole! Thank you for your review, and I am glad you are happy with our services! We will pass along to your account team your feedback on billing terms -- we definitely want you to be comfortable with the terminology our team uses to manage your claims and communication progress or updates. If there is anything else we can do to help, please don't hesitate to reach out! Thank you, The KASA Team

Mary from Mary M. Buhman Therapy Services, PC

Great company, great service

My experiences with KASA as my billing agency has been great. If I have any issues or questions they respond promptly. I spend less time talking to insurance companies, billing and more time with my clients.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied July 2018

Mary, Thank you for your review. We are glad to partner with you and help you focus more on the areas you are passionate about, while we take care of the administrative burden! Thanks, KASA Solutions

Nam from Hartford Healthcare

Decent EMR system

Pros

This EMR system overall was a reasonable price and easy to use softward

Cons

The software does require some training before using.

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied July 2019

Nam, Thank you for your review and we are glad you were happy with our product and services! Thanks, The KASA Team

Abbey from Wellness Workshop

Business changer!

Pros

KASA has helped my business tremendously! I was struggling with insurance claims and now I don't. I'm able to focus more time on my clients instead of insurance forms. Very helpful, friendly staff! Highly recommend!

Cons

I can't think of any I don't like about the software. There's a learning curve of course, but it is easy to pick up!

Response from KASA Practice Solutions

Replied May 2019

Abbey, Thank you so much for your review! We are always excited to partner with therapists and we love when we read reviews or feedback that we have been able to be a part of your success and growth! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!