• Pros

• "Very easy to learn and overall operation is intuitive. Tech support is outstanding, even for the basic questions."

• "Easy to use, it is intuitive and all of the features, i.e. email, etc."

• "Notes structure is what I be using writing my notes before Luminello. Flexibility to also write unstructured notes. Ease of billing. Good support. "

• Cons

• "Accounting section could be improved, but recent upgrade was a huge improvement"

• "They are constantly improving and are adding e-labs as well. I wish they would add e-fax in the future. That is the only feature that I need but Luminello doesn't have yet within the software. "

• "Billing has been evolving and at times tricky. I also would like to be able to print on security paper for controlled substances. Need mobile app."

Browse Luminello Reviews

Elizabeth from Elizabeth Calihan MD

Industry: Mental Health Care

Perfect solution for my needs

See above

Pros

I am a solo practice provider and unlike the other EMRs which I have tried, all of which claimed to be specific to psychiatry, this product actually is. It is not cluttered with functions I do not need and allows a surprising degree of customization within some constraints. I can easily manage scheduling, notes (fully customizeable), integration with prescribing and labs, and the billing is a breeze compared to previous systems I have tried. The price is extremely competitive. The main selling point, above all, is that their customer service has been spectacular. I am a single customer, and yet have had their service people respond helpfully to every single request in a timely way; they listen to suggestions and are incredibly supportive when there are issues. I am very happy with them and relieved to have finally found a good solution. I am now able to manage a medium sized psychiatry practice without any staff which is a huge accomplishment. My patients seem to really like the portal, which frees me up from providing superbills for insurance as my patients can generate their own; also keeps my communications with them easily accessible instead of hunting through messages, emails etc for reminders about things they have asked me about.

Cons

There are some things about the user interface that could be better from a design perspective, and there are certain functions that I think they are working on upgrading--they seem to be in development still and to be improving their software over time. For instance, the software to build your own forms and notes doesn't work that well on my computer--it is time consuming and doesn't always save which can be frustrating. On the other hand if you want them to build forms out for you they will do that at a very reasonable rate. It would also be nice to have a little more structure built into the charts, eg separate areas for medical history, other providers and so forth. But with a little thought you can find workarounds. They are working on integration with faxing; the only thing I have to have separately set up is a HIPPA compliant fax and I got that from SR fax for a low cost. There could be more functionality in terms of running reports and doing accounting kinds of things easily, moving appointments on the calendar using a click and drag. Again I think most of these things are in development. Overall these are small issues for me, more than made up for by the customer service and the specific fit for my needs of the product.

Reasons for Choosing Luminello

Positive reviews by psychiatrists and exceptional service from their sales team. The person who helped me set it up was on the phone doing screen sharing trouble shooting from day one. Extraordinary.

Reasons for Switching to Luminello

As is evident, I have been through a few rounds of this. I began with Valant, which was ok but I hated the way the access to old notes worked -- you had to download and then open a PDF each time you wanted to look at one, which meant I couldn't scroll through quickly to refresh your mind as to where things were. Other things were clunky--the way notes worked seemed rigid. Simple Practice was great except for the fact that they don't have prescribing; I never used it as a standalone, only as an alternative to WRS until my contract ran out with WRS. WRS was a disaster. They promised all sorts of things they never delivered; were unable to find a way for me to generate statements with a diagnosis code on them (only solution was to give patients a CMS type superbill for every single visit, which doesn't work for therapy patients), and customer service was abysmal. They charged $1700 for a download of my files when I left, even though I have only about 100 patients....and then the data I received was in a form I couldn't easily use, so I did it myself by hand. Total disaster experience.

Salvatore from Mindful Psychiatry, PLLC

Outstanding EHR for Mental Health

I work in two hospital settings and a government setting part-time, and relative to the EHRs used there (Cerner, EPIC), I am blown away by how much better Luminello is. (To be fair, those EHRs cover entire health care systems and they're not terrible). I have also used NewCrop and ClinicTracker in past settings, and both of which are horrendous.

Pros

Chart software is easy to use and intuitive. The templates are exhaustive and easily customizable. The integrated patient portal is a life safer. I am able to operate a mid-size private practice without added staff due to the integrated messaging, calendaring and billing features. The ability to accept and track referrals online is also essential. It allows enough control to tailor the practice to my needs. I also work in two hospital settings and a government setting, and relative to the EHRs used there (Cerner, EPIC), I am blown away by how much better Luminello is. (To be fair, those EHRs cover entire health care systems). I have also used NewCrop and ClinicTracker, both of which are horrendous.

Cons

I am looking forward to the ability to order and review labs directly through Luminello. I know they are working on it, but currently it requires going to an external application. (paper orders can be generated though).

Reasons for Choosing Luminello

My experience during the demo period with Luminello was better.

Reasons for Switching to Luminello

I reviewed dozens of EHRs for my private Practice, and Luminello was the best fit. Again, I am a solo practitioner, I don't have experience working with it in a multi-person practice. But, I would continue to use it if I expand.

Response from Luminello

Replied October 2020

Thank you so much for this great feedback. We take pride in having built our platform from a fresh perspective, compared to other EMR and EHR tools. We strive to provide time-saving features while maintaining intuitive functionality.

Sandra from The Counseling Spot, PLLC

Private Practice Mental Health Counseling

It was an okay system when I was a small, solo private practice. It has not grown with me and that's disappointing. I asked early on if they were considering offering a group format and was told it was something they were looking at doing, but in the last 2 years there have been no moves that direction. There are other issues such as my particular license (LPC) was not an option. I had to have them manually add it on their end to get it to populate on my signature. There are nearly always "workarounds" offered when I contact them about issues, but I don't want workarounds. If you don't mind that, it shouldn't be a problem.

Pros

I like the price of Luminello give the features included such as online scheduling, client portal, appointment reminders, billing and payment tracking.

Cons

1. Only one professional can use the CL's email address: If another professional inside or outside your practice uses Luminello and you "share" a CL (ie referral from a psychiatrist for counseling and that psychiatrist uses Luminello in their practice) you have to ask the CL for a different email address because Luminello will not allow you to use any email already in use. The CL then cannot use their preferred email and must give a secondary email which is off-putting to CLs. This is true within the practice as well. If one provider saw the client first and then later referred the client to a different provider, the new provider cannot use the same email to set up the client's account in Luminello. Again, off-putting. 2. Number one happens most in the case of siblings. We see children in our practice. If I'm seeing one child and another Th is seeing the other child, only one of us can invite the parents to the portal and the parents can then only see information about one child. 3. Number 2 relates to seeing kids of divorce: the system only allows one email per client, so when seeing children of divorce only one parent can be invited to the portal. 4. The system itself is slow and clunky. It's slow to refresh and there seem to be unnecessary steps involved in some tasks. 5. It is ONLY for a solo practice, so if you ever plan to grow into a group practice, do not begin with Luminello unless finding a new system and moving all your data is something you enjoy.

Response from Luminello

Replied September 2020

Thank you so much for that feedback, this is so useful to hear. Regarding working with families, we completely agree with you. Good news is that functionality has been built and is in the final stages of testing. Regarding groups, we hear you! That is actively in development. Regarding some processes being slow - we'd love to hear more specifics on that - we'll reach out to you directly as all of our improvements are based on user feedback like yours. Luminello is developed by providers for providers, so we're always looking to speed things up and optimize workflows. We look forward to hearing your suggestions! September 2020 update: Our team has put your feedback to good use and made it possible to invite parents, caretakers, or others to the patient/client portal, on multiple charts. This is particularly helpful when working with siblings and when seeing children of divorce. We've also made a number of improvements to our site's loading speeds.

Lauren from Private Practice

Excellent EMR for Solo Psychiatrist

Overall my experience was wonderful, particularly refreshing after switching from another general EMR. I have recommended Luminello to many peers and would continue to use it if I were ever in private practice again in the future.

Pros

There are many aspects of Luminello that were appealing and worked well for my practice. First is the user interface, which was very easy on the eyes. Being designed by and for psychiatrists, it was also very easy to set up in a way that worked for my practice - the progress note/intake templates worked perfectly, the superbills were formatted properly, etc. Customer support was also extremely responsive and helpful. I appreciated customer service by email, as responding to an email is much easier than making a phone call for me.

Cons

The integrations with Luminello were the area that I felt could have used the most improvement, but they did clearly work on them over the time I used the product. Some integrations only worked if you set up the patient portal (like doxy.me) and the e-prescribing was sometimes difficult to set up because of the need to use Luminello customer support as an intermediary. I would have liked integration with google calendars to help coordinate scheduling when I could not access the Luminello calendar (e.g. on my phone). The mobile interface was also sometimes difficult to use.

Reasons for Choosing Luminello

Value, peer recommendation, ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to Luminello

Practice Fusion began charging and I did not feel it was worth the money.

Response from Luminello

Replied September 2020

Thank you so much for your review, Dr. Havel. We're very glad that Luminello was a great fit for your practice. We are always looking for ways to make our integrations seamless and efficient with many updates coming soon, such as integration with Google Calendar. We will let you know once this new feature is available.

Highly recommend to cash pay, or therapists/psych who rely on outside billing company

Originally my plan was all cash practice. This would have been perfect for that. I ended up deciding to take insurance. Luminello serves its function very well if you are a therapist or psych provider who wants to keep things simple on the EHR end. However, its billing capacity is super limited compared to other EHRs (no eligibility checks, no reports, no ERA breakdowns, accounts receivable, analysis of claims, scrubbing/claim resubmission function). Ultimately I need an EHR that has the practice management and EHR in the same interface. Luminello does not advertise itself as having an extensive PM side, so I don't think they mislead at all, it's just not what I need anymore, which is why I'm switching. I think this is a great software for therapists and cash pay practices. I would put it more in the realm of like therapynotes or simple practice but with an erx function (I haven't actually used those, but that's the sense i get from colleagues). I hope this helps someone!

Pros

- Custom intakes - Custom forms - Very simple interface - Messaging system - Never glitchy - Easy to link from website to request an appointment

Cons

- No phone support - No elabs - No fax - No referral function

Response from Luminello

Replied May 2020

Thank you for giving Luminello a try in your practice and sharing your feedback so we can learn and grow. To address a few of your thoughts: First, we have implemented live chat and online booking of screenshares. Webinars and phone support are also in our plans. Our teams are also working towards improving Luminello's billing platform, with major updates coming in the next few weeks. Other improvements, like fax integration, accounts receivable for insurance claims, and implementing claim analysis functionality are all on our long-term list. Currently, our insurance claim submissions partner, ApexEDI, allows for eligibility checks, and they scrub claims automatically. Our integration with them allows for the resubmission of claims from Luminello itself with just a few simple clicks. We'd be happy to walk you through the updates we've made one-on-one, or to let you know as we release future updates - please reach out to us at support@luminello.com if you are interested.

Pretty good EMR overall

I've had to google questions about some fairly basic luminello functions more than I would have liked to have to do. For example, I couldn't figure out how to edit a note template instead of just editing a form. I also couldn't figure out how to have a patient put credit card information into the system in the room instead of sending them a bill and having them do it on their account. I like that billing is streamlined into the system. It lets me do my own billing codes and combinations of codes. I wish it had some way to put in general information - current meds, allergies, medical history. I think this might be just because it's made more for therapists than physicians, but I'm not sure. Overall, it's been pretty good.

Pros

Their practice policies paperwork is pretty good and is helpful. It sends messages to people promptly and allows me to interact with patients in an easy way by sending surveys and questionnaires and gives me an option to have things signed electronically, although it took a little bit of time to figure out.

Cons

It has been freezing on me lately when I've tried to edit the intake note templates. It's a little confusing trying to figure out how to build forms on it or edit the forms.

Reasons for Choosing Luminello

A trusted colleague recommended it to me.

Response from Luminello

Replied December 2019

We appreciate your feedback as it's very helpful to us when deciding how to approach future updates, and most of the improvements we make to the site are based on feedback from our members. We are always looking for ways to make the site easier to use. We will work on making the answers easier to find and we will be sure to discuss your ideas internally and think through them. Please feel free to reach out to our support desk at support@luminello.com if you have any questions or need any assistance along the way.

Kari from SF Bay CBT

Luminello is just the EHR I have been looking for! It is simple, user-friendly, and easy to use.

Pros

There are so many aspects about Luminello that are amazing! Here are a few: - I really appreciate it that it was built by a psychiatrist for mental health providers -- you can tell that it was made with the user in mind - They have responsive, friendly customer support - It has affordable plans, starting with free! - They have E-prescribing, including controlled substances - They have custom note templates and questionnaires that really allow me to personalize my practice - The scheduling, including online booking, makes it easy to keep track of all my appointments - The portal with electronic documents and payments cuts the amount of time I spend on the admin side of my practice in half. - The secure messaging feature resolves all of my confidentiality concerns and makes it easy to communicate with clients.

Cons

There are few downsides to Luminello. They are a newer EHR, but have already exceeded some other ones that I have tried that have been around longer. Any time there has been a suggestion for improvement, they have listened and are constantly rolling out new features that make Luminello get better and better! At this point, I feel like they already have every feature I need to have the most efficient practice, but I know there is still more to come and I can't wait to see!

Kent from Grelling Psychology Associates

Excellent EHR with amazing support

Love the flexibility of being able to do my notes and billing from any computer.

Pros

Pros: The integration of billing and charting in a single piece of software, the ease with which clients can access the portal and manage their own billing and statements, the secure messaging feature for clients, the flexibility of the note taking system, the fact that it was developed by mental health professionals for mental health professionals, the responsiveness of their support and development teams to suggestions. I also like that it has a free option though I use the full version myself.

Cons

Very few cons. Occasional bugs, though these have typically been addressed quickly. I also wish there were a way to send monthly statements to all my clients by email rather than doing them individually.

Response from Luminello

Replied April 2018

Thanks, Dr. Grelling. We definitely pride ourselves on top-notch support, so we are thrilled to hear that's been an important part of using Luminello for you. We always appreciate receiving new ideas and suggestions from our users that we can use to further enhance our EHR. We've noted your suggestion for sending monthly statements in bulk (all at once - with a single click), and that's been on our list as well. We will let you know once that feature is ready for prime time!

Dr. Rajnish from Rajnish Mago, MD, LLC

Industry: Mental Health Care

I have been using Luminello for about 18 months. It has been a lifesaver!

Pros

The simple, intuitive design and customization to the specific needs of mental health professionals is what attracted me to Luminello. Having ALL the features and services in one place is tremendously helpful. I use the ability to clone notes, use templates, send ratings scales, exchange secure email messages with patients (almost eliminating phone calls), patient self-scheduling of appointments (and cancelation and rescheduling if needed), automated appointment reminders to patients, patients getting their own receipts and statements, e-prescribing (from anywhere where I have internet access, even from 30,000 feet in the air), billing, credit card processing, etc, etc. If it were not for Luminello, I would have to either hire an assistant or spend a lot of my time dealing with all these administrative tasks.

Cons

Response from Luminello

Replied April 2018

Thanks for the kind review, Dr. Mago! Glad to hear you are having a great experience with Luminello. We also wanted to let you know that an e-fax integration is now past the planning stage and ready for development soon -- we'll let you know once it is ready to go.

Kevin from Progressive Wellness Clinic PLLC

1+ yr review

Customer support is highlight of the company. They are prompt, responsive, and helpful.

Pros

Notes are easy to do once initial templates are completed and easy to do follow up notes. Integration of scheduling, e-prescribing, and online scheduling is major advantage. Affordable and good value. Everything is online- so forms able to send easily to patients for signatures. Secure portal messaging very easy to use.

Cons

Template set up is a bit clunky and not intuitive at first. Lab feature integration has been slow thus far, and not able to set it up after trying for a while. Having PMP (controlled substance) monitoring website integrate would be big time-saver if able to integrate.

Response from Luminello

Replied October 2020

Thank you very much for your kind review! We are happy that our support team has been able to help you in a prompt and effective manner. We are always looking to improve our platform and what it offers to its users, and your feedback helps us accomplish that.

Sarah from Sarah O'Neil, M.D.

Industry: Mental Health Care

Luminello makes billing fun!

I can use the parts of Luminello I need and am ready to use, such as scheduling, e-prescribing, the patient portal and billing, but am not required to use features I do not yet have time to learn (but really want to) such as creating my own template or using a pre-made template for SOAP notes. I don't even have to write my notes in the EMR to bill, use the portal or e-prescribe. When I have a question, the tech team has always responded within 24 business hours, often in the same day. Luminello has also been open to hearing my suggestions for features I'd like to see. Overall, it is an aesthetic, very user friendly software and an accessible and responsive company.

Pros

I most like that I did not need to enter my entire caseload into the system in order to start using it. I also love that it is really quite self explanatory, is specific for psychiatry and is not made clunky with features required by other specialties- everything about Luminello is designed to allow a mental health provider do their job, document their notes and easily bill for their time.

Cons

I wish the Luminello calendar synced with the google calendar.

John from Health,Wellness and Fitness

E-prescribing

Alot of potential, held back due to poor customer service who would rather give 15-40 emails then call you once.

Pros

It is very nice to be able to e-prescribe, saves time and patient's can pick up prescription at pharmacy.

Cons

Customer service-They do not have phone support. If you email after hours forget about it until the next day or if Friday the next Monday. I literally have to threaten to write a bad review to get them to call me (despite being done during business hours). The only way to get them to talk to you on phone is to threaten them. They do not control the electronic prescribing function of software and so you have to wait for them to act as a middle man to dose spot. I had a problem e-prescribing on Friday due to purchase of new phone. It is now Monday at 7pm. I've traded around 14 emails with them and solution is still not found. I've also called dose spot 2x. To become activated in system took around 2 months and 40-60 emails. Man would it be nice if you could just talk to someone on the phone. Again only way to get them to talk to me on phone instead of endless stream of emails that don't work is to threaten to tell others about poor experience with luminello. Really a pity as alot of their software is innovative. But wow, very poor customer support. I have managed two websites, part of generation X and know my way around computers. If your not super tech savvy than I would not recommend luminello.

Response from Luminello

Replied October 2018

We apologize that setting up EPCS took so long - our mission is to delight our users with superior customer service and we let you down here. We have taken your thoughts to heart and have begun reviews internally and with our e-prescribe partner to improve the systems for this process. Your feedback has helped us to learn what we need to focus on, but still, we¿re very sorry you had to go through this in the first place. We hope over time to regain your confidence.

Marisa from Talking Twenties

Almost There

Customer service was prompt, although there is no calling a representative in the event of urgent needs. I would consider Luminello in the future if the advertised features worked for my practice. However at this point I am pursuing alternatives.

Pros

The application has many great features for a small private practice— client portal, scheduling, a screening form for new clients, customizable templates. The pricing is straightforward and fair, with new provider/low-volume pricing. I appreciate not being constantly upsold other products from sales, which I’ve experienced with other platforms.

Cons

Many of the advertised integrations worked poorly compared to competitors. I initially chose Luminello due to its focus on mental health and solution as a one product for my small private practice. However, I ended up using separate vendors for scheduling, billing, prescribing, labs, and Telehealth. That created a disjointed experience for me and my clients. Another feature that I liked was having intake forms filled by the client automatically populate in notes. The functionality of this didn’t work for me, as your intake note would need to match the form exactly.

Clear pricing, attractive features,

Mark from Mark H. Bernstein, MD

Liking Luminello

Pros

Cons

Least like the Dr. First prescription program.

Reasons for Choosing Luminello

For reasons noted above. It was most like what I was already doing with my handwritten notes.

Response from Luminello

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your feedback, Dr. Bernstein. Our goal is to provide you with a platform that easily blends in with your workflows - we are happy to have accomplished that for you. Speaking about blending in with your workflows, our Form Builder will help you customize your notes so you can save even more time when in session with a patient!

Natalie from Natalie Gluck, M.D.

Love this EMR. Created by a psychiatrist for psychiatrists. Simple, elegant design.

Pros

Simple design, very user-friendly. Allows you to E-prescribe including controlled substances, bill with credit card, has custom note templates, logical workflow, ability to find any DSM diagnosis and ICD codes from a drop-down menu. Patient portal with secure messaging, documents and payments. Amazingly responsive customer support. Very reasonable prices for such a robust software.

Cons

Page refresh can be slow on occasion Limited integration with outside software, for example calendar does not sink to google-calendar; limited ability to link financial data with accounting programs such as Quickbooks

Response from Luminello

Replied April 2018

Thanks you for the kind words, Dr. Gluck! We've taken several steps over the past 6 months to increase page load speed, including moving to a more robust, flexible server and database system. And, a Google calendar integration for Luminello is in active development as I write! We hope to have that ready for you very soon.

Bill from Elizabeth Shatten LLC

Everything you need

I've worked in many fields prior to running a Medical Office (Behavioral Health), and have worked on dozens of platforms. I've found Luminello among the easiest to use and has been essentially bullet-proof. It is hard to see what other, more costly, programs can offer that would be a better value. More importantly, Luminello fills all our needs within the practice. BTW - service is highly responsive and is outstanding.

Pros

Cons

Accounting section could be improved, but recent upgrade was a huge improvement

Response from Luminello

Replied October 2020

We're very happy that Luminello has met your practice's needs and we look forward to continuing to provide you with great support.

Diana from Health, wellness, fitness

Annual review

The product has gotten better and better over time. Wish you had real time tech support. Regardless, I have grown into loving this product.

Pros

Easy to use, it is intuitive and all of the features, i.e. email, etc.

Cons

Response from Luminello

Replied September 2020

Thank you for your feedback Dr. Liebner, most of the improvements we continue to make at Luminello are from feedback such as yours A mobile app is on our long-term development list, but we have implemented many new features to optimize our billing platform, such as creating invoices and generating superbills for patients. In addition, our e-prescribing partner, DrFirst, allows you to print prescriptions via fax through their mobile app, iPrescribe. This allows you to keep paper copies or have your staff enter the information back into Luminello if required.

Mudassar from Happy Minds Psychiatry PLLC

A good developing EHR for mental health

Pros

ease of use, customer portal, customised forms to be filled by patients, practice revenue management and EOBs, note shortcuts, low price,

Cons

lack of functionality for groups / multiple providers, need a lot of clicks to print patient statements, labs are not integrated and almost always need additional info, no efaxing, no text/phone reminders to patients, page needs a lot of computer hardware resources, dose spot automatic refill request functionality is a hit or miss, lack of phone customer support, inability for a parent to make two accounts with same email for two kids seen by a clinician and parents has to use two different emails, customer invitation link keeps expiring if an account is not made in few hours

Response from Luminello

Replied March 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to provide us with it. We understand the frustrations you have with working with families. We are in the final stages of testing this feature and will be releasing it soon! The other features you mention above are on our development list and some of which are being actively worked on. We will be sure to follow up with you as soon as the new features are ready to launch. Additionally, we¿ll contact you directly to discuss all your concerns as we¿d love to hear more about them.

Monifa from The Willow Wellness Space

Psych provider

It’s been really easy to get answers and support

Pros

Easy to learn and use the software. The patient portal has been helpful. Also the integration of messages into charts. Electronic prescribing has been a huge asset as well.

Cons

Would like the super bill to be able to include individual provider license info

Response from Luminello

Replied October 2020

We appreciate your feedback and are happy that Luminello has blended gracefully into your practice. In regards to superbills, our platform will allow you to customize superbills so that you can include individual provider license info. Our customer service team is always available to guide you through the process!

Ingrid from Therapy Talk

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great, my questions were answered quickly anytime I reached out to the team.

Pros

I currently use the free version of the program to keep my client charts stored electronically in a HIPAA compliant way.

Cons

Cannot use your own template for forms on free version.

Free

Response from Luminello

Replied October 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. If you decide to try out one of our premium plans, you will have access to our form builder, which will allow you to create and customize your notes for your practice.

Adolph from Mindfulness Consulting LLC

A super happy customer

Makes documentation easy and allows me to focus more time on helping my patients.

Pros

Luminello is simply easy. I write my progress notes and prescribe my medications electronically with ease.

Cons

I can’t think of anything negative about it

Reasons for Choosing Luminello

Compared to other products, Luminello was easy to navigate and easy to use.

Sophia from Sophia Kogan

Frustrating and limited but cheap

The customer help is atrocious. They take several hours during business time to address emails and the first 5-7 emails are generic and rarely answer the question I ask. They would rather send 15 emails then have one call and I have to threaten them to get questions answered. I am actively looking to change EMRs or go back to the free version of luminello for notes and iPrescribe for prescriptions bc Luminello isn't making life easier for the cost. The interface is simple but functionality is very limited and customer support is abysmal

Pros

It's competitively priced with other EMRs like practice fusion though practice fusion has e-labs which luminello does not. It's fairly intuitive to use

Cons

Labs cannot be sent electronically. You are able to print out a generic lab slip that the patients can take to their lab. However, you can only choose from a VERY limited list of labs and anything not on that list you cannot use their slip because there is no "other" section for free text. When I asked about this, I was told that I could write it in the comment section but when I did this the lab just ignored it.

Response from Luminello

Replied September 2020

Thank you for your feedback Dr. Kogan, your experience is important to us. Most of the improvements we continue to make at Luminello are from feedback such as yours. In the last few months, we have been tirelessly working to improve our customer service system, and we have introduced live chat and screen-share support to enhance the customer service experience. Additionally, we have launched e-labs, which is integrated into our platform. Our users can now submit e-labs orders electronically. Thank you again for your valuable insight.