What are Opus users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Opus software through verified user reviews

• icon"I get everything I need at the click of a mouse or on my phone. Opus is user friendly and let's me keep tabs on what my staff is doing 24/7."
  • icon"The quality of the clinical documentation is evidenced based. As a manager, the system provides the ability to easily review, assess, and process documents as needed."
  • icon"I most appreciate the high level of customer support I receive from OPUS when wanting to make new or additional implementations into the already amazing platform."
  • icon"When it come to a the bad about this software, it really is hard for me to find something bad about it."
  • icon"Nothing so far, I began using Opus with little or no training as it again guides you through the process including learning how to use the programs."

Browse all Opus Reviews

• Have you used Opus and would like to share your experience with others?

Jared

Exceptional EMR Customization and Service

Pros

The ability to build out OPUS as a leading EMR portal has given my organization the ability to document with ease, accuracy, and efficiency. The collaborative development team exceeds our expectations on a regular basis and provides a tremendous wealth of insight and knowledge. Our clinicians and doctors find charting and recording to be friendly and thorough.

Cons

Have not had any negative feedback at this time

Yanio

If your EMR doesn't work like Opus, you need to switch

Software works as intended. We never had any issues that couldn't be addressed almost immediately. I manage a team of doctors, nurse practitioners, nurses and medical staff in 8 states so it's important for me to have accurate and up to the minute information on what's going on. Opus allows me to do that.

Pros

Ease of use, customer service and use on my phone.

Cons

Nothing to report. We've been pretty happy with Opus EMR.

Reasons for choosing Opus

Their product is more comprehensive for our space and price can't be compared.

Value.

Melissa

Industry: Facilities Services

Easier Softer Way

I have enjoyed working with the software.

Pros

Opus keeps me orgainzed but it can be improved for schueduling purposes.

Cons

We could use a dashboard on the software that lets employee know what needs to done this day

Opus is the very best in EMR for treatment centers

I was part of the original implementation of Opus. From the beginning, their staff laid out the plan and executed as planned, always keeping us up to date on what they were working on. Because we wanted a very customized system, they assigned a customer success manager to our account, and I had a direct contact I could call any time. Every once in a while I still get calls from him asking if everything is going well. A truly well run operation.

Pros

I get everything I need at the click of a mouse or on my phone. Opus is user friendly and let's me keep tabs on what my staff is doing 24/7. I couldn't imagine using the EMR we had before.

Cons

No cons to report. Everything has been working great and their support phone and email are always there to address issues when they arise.

Reasons for choosing Opus

Better features and price.

Reasons for switching to Opus

Price and the features they had to offer were much more driven toward our industry.

Deborah

OPUS Review

The OPUS EMR system has provided a chart management system that is not only user friendly and easily accessible it

Pros

The OPUS EMR system is easy accessibility and user friendly, the ability to cross reference clinical, case management, medical and demographic information within the client file is a true benefit for clinical collaboration. OPUS provides an internal assessment called OMT. This feature allows for accurate assessing risk factors throughout duration of treatment. The quality of the clinical documentation is evidenced based. As a manager, the system provides the ability to easily review, assess, and process documents as needed.

Cons

It would be beneficial if documents could repopulate intake information throughout file.

Emily

Document with Ease and Efficiency

I would recommend OPUS to any healthcare provider, small or large. It has incredible capability and functionality. I have worked at numerous treatment centers, none of which carry the sophistication and ease I see in OPUS.

Pros

OPUS makes charting simple and easy. As it relates to my position, we document all of our clients meal and caloric intake. OPUS created an individualized platform specific to meet the needs of the clients, which was completed quickly and to incredible precision! Charting is made convenient and easy to understand. Their dedicated support team is always available to answer questions and assist if needed!

Cons

None at this time, working with OPUS is simple and easy!

Reasons for choosing Opus

Commitment to individualized, customization, and dedicated support specialists

Timothy

Opus

Pros

This software is very user friendly. If someone is having an issues with the software then the support team is right there always willing to help.

Cons

When it come to a the bad about this software, it really is hard for me to find something bad about it. This product can have its technical issues but if a problem support is right there so help solve/fix that issue.

Emily

Love the Customer Support and Customization!

Pros

I most appreciate the high level of customer support I receive from OPUS when wanting to make new or additional implementations into the already amazing platform. On a daily basis, we document so many important facets relating to client care (medication administration, weight, BMI, vitals, etc.). OPUS has all the safeguards in place to ensure nothing is missed by either myself, or my team. The functionality is truly amazing

Cons

Nothing negative to report at this time.

Response from Opus Behavioral Health

Thank you Emily. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to ensure your team's requests are taken care of quickly. Many more new features coming soon.

Replied August 2019

Nurys

OPUS for Substance Abuse Charting

Billing and standardization

Pros

Easy to move around. Opus has been instrumental in improving our charting ability on patient records.

Cons

Alerts from UR updates is a tool that would help improve operations and billing.

Kristi

Opus Clinical PT user evaluation notes

I would use Opus to do psychoeducation evaluations and again the system and program guides you through the evaluation with ease, allowing you to do your notes in an organized manner with efficiency.

Pros

It is very easy to use and guides you through the process step by step with ease whether you're doing notes evaluations or an assessment. Searching client documents also can be done with ease and efficiency Also technically very user-friendly.

Melissa

EMR Made Easy!

OPUS utilizes an integrative approach by incorporating detailed information on each individual to ensure best client care. In addition, OPUS offers friendly, readily available IT assistance at the click of a button.

Pros

I love OPUS for many reasons- both clinical and operational. The interface is also set up to make entering group progress notes for multiple a thorough, fast, and easy process. I recommend this electronic medical record platform to anyone working in behavioral health! Any time I submit a help request, the support team is quick and attentive to resolve the issue.

Cons

I have not encountered any issues or drawbacks from OPUS

Cheryl

Update after Trial Period

Taking a bit longer to get things up and going, but staff are very friendly and helpful.

Pros

Easy to navigate and they were able to customize all of the forms that we use.

Cons

Not directly connected to Practice Suite.

Not very user friendly.

andea

OPUS REVIEW

positive, overall the best EMR I have ever used in my 35 plus year career

Pros

the opus support, user-friendly, opus is available 24/7. friendly, instant response and within 24 hours issues are corrected

Cons

there are glitches sometimes, updates can cause other issues, times on group notes glitches, changing of times

Cory

Amazing!

Great experience with Opus. Amazing, friendly customer service, they can customize to fit our needs quickly. Easy to teach to new staff.

Pros

This is the best EMR I have ever used, and every department at my company agrees. Very easy to learn, use, and navigate.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. Everything has been exactly what we needed.

sarah

Industry: Individual & Family Services

A OK!

My overall experience with opus has been great!

Pros

I do like the ease of navigating through the program. Each area I need is tabbed and ready to go. I also like the customer service we have received from the team at Opus!

Cons

I did not like that it was designed for residential facilities. We had to spend some time getting it tailored to our outpatient needs but I guess that is to be expected.

Response from Opus Behavioral Health

Thanks for your review Sarah! We strive to make our customers happy and would be glad to review some of the items you weren't so thrilled about. Someone in our team will contact you today to make sure you are 100% satisfied. Thanks, Humberto at Team Opus.

Replied September 2019