• Pros

• "This is the best EMR I have ever used, and every department at my company agrees. Very easy to learn, use, and navigate. "

• "This software is very user friendly. If someone is having an issues with the software then the support team is right there always willing to help."

• "Ease of use, customer service and use on my phone."

• Cons

• "No cons to report. Everything has been working great and their support phone and email are always there to address issues when they arise."

• "there are glitches sometimes, updates can cause other issues, times on group notes glitches, changing of times"

• "It would be beneficial if documents could repopulate intake information throughout file."

Browse Opus EHR Reviews

Cory from Discovery Point Retreat

Amazing!

Great experience with Opus. Amazing, friendly customer service, they can customize to fit our needs quickly. Easy to teach to new staff.

Pros

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. Everything has been exactly what we needed.

Michael from Harbor Village Detox, Inc.

Opus is the very best in EMR for treatment centers

I was part of the original implementation of Opus. From the beginning, their staff laid out the plan and executed as planned, always keeping us up to date on what they were working on. Because we wanted a very customized system, they assigned a customer success manager to our account, and I had a direct contact I could call any time. Every once in a while I still get calls from him asking if everything is going well. A truly well run operation.

Pros

I get everything I need at the click of a mouse or on my phone. Opus is user friendly and let's me keep tabs on what my staff is doing 24/7. I couldn't imagine using the EMR we had before.

Reasons for Choosing Opus EHR

Better features and price.

Yanio from Niznik Behavioral Health, Inc.

If your EMR doesn't work like Opus, you need to switch

Software works as intended. We never had any issues that couldn't be addressed almost immediately. I manage a team of doctors, nurse practitioners, nurses and medical staff in 8 states so it's important for me to have accurate and up to the minute information on what's going on. Opus allows me to do that.

Pros

Ease of use, customer service and use on my phone.

Cons

Nothing to report. We've been pretty happy with Opus EMR.

Reasons for Choosing Opus EHR

Their product is more comprehensive for our space and price can't be compared.

sarah from Southern Hope Recovery Center

Industry: Individual & Family Services

A OK!

My overall experience with opus has been great!

Pros

I do like the ease of navigating through the program. Each area I need is tabbed and ready to go. I also like the customer service we have received from the team at Opus!

Cons

I did not like that it was designed for residential facilities. We had to spend some time getting it tailored to our outpatient needs but I guess that is to be expected.

Response from Opus Behavioral Health

Replied September 2019

Thanks for your review Sarah! We strive to make our customers happy and would be glad to review some of the items you weren't so thrilled about. Someone in our team will contact you today to make sure you are 100% satisfied. Thanks, Humberto at Team Opus.

Deborah from Comfort Recovery

OPUS Review

The OPUS EMR system has provided a chart management system that is not only user friendly and easily accessible it

Pros

The OPUS EMR system is easy accessibility and user friendly, the ability to cross reference clinical, case management, medical and demographic information within the client file is a true benefit for clinical collaboration. OPUS provides an internal assessment called OMT. This feature allows for accurate assessing risk factors throughout duration of treatment. The quality of the clinical documentation is evidenced based. As a manager, the system provides the ability to easily review, assess, and process documents as needed.

Emily from Eating Disorder Solutions

Document with Ease and Efficiency

I would recommend OPUS to any healthcare provider, small or large. It has incredible capability and functionality. I have worked at numerous treatment centers, none of which carry the sophistication and ease I see in OPUS.

Pros

OPUS makes charting simple and easy. As it relates to my position, we document all of our clients meal and caloric intake. OPUS created an individualized platform specific to meet the needs of the clients, which was completed quickly and to incredible precision! Charting is made convenient and easy to understand. Their dedicated support team is always available to answer questions and assist if needed!

Cons

None at this time, working with OPUS is simple and easy!

Reasons for Choosing Opus EHR

Commitment to individualized, customization, and dedicated support specialists

Timothy from Golden Peak Recovery

Opus

Pros

Cons

When it come to a the bad about this software, it really is hard for me to find something bad about it. This product can have its technical issues but if a problem support is right there so help solve/fix that issue.

Emily from Eating Disorder Solutions

Love the Customer Support and Customization!

Pros

I most appreciate the high level of customer support I receive from OPUS when wanting to make new or additional implementations into the already amazing platform. On a daily basis, we document so many important facets relating to client care (medication administration, weight, BMI, vitals, etc.). OPUS has all the safeguards in place to ensure nothing is missed by either myself, or my team. The functionality is truly amazing

Cons

Nothing negative to report at this time.

Response from Opus Behavioral Health

Replied August 2019

Thank you Emily. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to ensure your team's requests are taken care of quickly. Many more new features coming soon.

Melissa from Eating Disorder Solutions

EMR Made Easy!

OPUS utilizes an integrative approach by incorporating detailed information on each individual to ensure best client care. In addition, OPUS offers friendly, readily available IT assistance at the click of a button.

Pros

I love OPUS for many reasons- both clinical and operational. The interface is also set up to make entering group progress notes for multiple a thorough, fast, and easy process. I recommend this electronic medical record platform to anyone working in behavioral health! Any time I submit a help request, the support team is quick and attentive to resolve the issue.

Cons

I have not encountered any issues or drawbacks from OPUS

Jared from Eating Disorder Solutions

Industry: Mental Health Care

Exceptional EMR Customization and Service

Pros

The ability to build out OPUS as a leading EMR portal has given my organization the ability to document with ease, accuracy, and efficiency. The collaborative development team exceeds our expectations on a regular basis and provides a tremendous wealth of insight and knowledge. Our clinicians and doctors find charting and recording to be friendly and thorough.

Cons

Have not had any negative feedback at this time

andea from Harbor Village

Industry: Mental Health Care

OPUS REVIEW

positive, overall the best EMR I have ever used in my 35 plus year career

Pros

the opus support, user-friendly, opus is available 24/7. friendly, instant response and within 24 hours issues are corrected