All Sevocity Reviews

Teresa

Reviewed April 2022

Sevocity has our stamp of approval

Sevocity is very easy to work on and with. The employees go above just working with you. They really try to help as quick as possible. I have never had a problem with them not getting back to me. I may not always like the answer but they do respong. Overall I love working with Sevocity.

PROS

We have been using Sevocity for 10 plus years. It is very affordable and user friendly. I love how we no longer have to keep up with charts and filing. Everything is right at your fingertips. Love how reports & labs are scanned right into the charts. Makes life so much easier for my front office staff and the nursing staff. Very easy to send the patients messages to the dr and receive a response in a matter of minutes.

CONS

Really like the system but the only thing I wish was more available is setting up letterheads that print out on the letters you send out to patients. Sevocity was wonderful in helping us set up this feature when we first stated with them. Since them we have changed a few dr's and needed the letterhead updated. I have reached out to them but was told they only help with the initial setup. This I wish was different due to my staff nor I having any knowledge on setting up our letterhead. Therefore our letters go out now with no office letterhead.

Financial

Reasons for switching to Sevocity

Financial was the main reason

Beth

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2021

Sevocity

My overall experience with sevocity has been good. Costumer support is usually very helpful and quick at responding back. Also very receptive to making updates when needed. It is also very user friendly as far as being able to modifier the templates our selves to make it fit our practice.

PROS

I like the ease of adding and modifying templates. Also setting up favorites that we use often.

CONS

It takes to long to get a provider set up in sevocity with prescriptive authority. To many steps involved. Wish once the provider was activated that was it.

Reason for choosing Sevocity

Because of the reports that could be ran with Open PM

Reasons for switching to Sevocity

We couldn't run the billing reports we needed with eClinical

diana

Mental Health Care, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed February 2017

Unethical

The salesperson made his pitch he STATED that I would have a 60-day trial. No mention of 100 encounters must be made within the 60 day period which included training time. It was imperative to sign up before the end of the year to avoid start-up costs. If I was not satisfied with the product all of my money would be returned. He also assured me that the program would be customized to fit the needs of my practice. NEITHER of these is true. It was a complete misrepresentation of the facts. This is not a program for Doctors starting a practice. The program was NOT customizable, and there was NO SUCH THING as a money back guarantee.

CONS

Difficult to use Not Customizable

Dr. Davis, I am very sorry if there was any confusion about our Two Month Guarantee. We do many things to ensure customers understand the requirements. The requirement for finalizing encounters is covered in our standard demo introduction, on our pricing webpage (http://www.sevocity.com/custom-ehr-solutions/pricing/), the pricing sheet you were emailed, and also included in the customer agreement: "The two (2) month period begins on the Go Live Date specified on the Activate SEVOCITY® Enrollment & Signature Form. In order to qualify for this Section 4.5, Licensee must submit payment for Start-up Fees and the first month of Monthly Fees pursuant to the Agreement and pay for the second month of Monthly Service Fees when invoiced. Licensee must also finalize a minimum of one hundred (100) encounters for each Provider contracted for during the two (2) month period.” We require the usage because we want to ensure the provider gives the system a chance before deciding to cancel. However, if they do the required encounters and decide to cancel we certainly honor the agreement and refund all amounts they have paid to us. Otherwise, we are going to considerable expense to implement and would be providing refunds for customers who didn’t complete the implementation or try to use the system. We are more than happy to work with you and extend the 60 day period in order to give you time to be fully trained and to use Sevocity for the 100 encounters. If the 100 encounters is too many for you based on the size of your practice, we are also more than happy to work with you to determine a feasible number of encounters. Thank-you, Catherine Huddle Chief Customer Success and Marketing Officer

Replied February 2017

Angela

Reviewed December 2016

Office Manager

The quality of the product is good. The only concern that is constant is the execution of the product and getting new providers enrolled but once that portion is completed things run fairly smooth. The last concern a customer service representative. There is one individual that needs additional training which can either make or break the process and that person answer calls regularly.

PROS

The software is user-friendly and the product seems to be consistent.

CONS

The interface with other software's need to be better and the execution on when to update the software (time wise) and how it affects the customers.

Angela, Thank you for your feedback. I have asked our support team director to contact you to find out more about your concerns with execution of the product and interfaces. We have customers go through support to enroll providers because we have to set up ePrescribing and we also offer customization and personal training to all new providers. Our support team director will also get more information regarding our support team member who may need additional training. Support calls are recorded and we have a quality review process where several random calls are reviewed and scored weekly. We may have missed a team member¿s need for additional training and certainly will address. All updates are scheduled to begin around 11pm to midnight CT and we notify customers at least 72 hours in advance when an update requires Sevocity to be off-line. We make every attempt to limit the off-line time to 4 hours or less for such updates so that Sevocity is up and running no later than 4am

Replied December 2016

Yvonne

Reviewed November 2021

Sevocity Review

We have been using Sevocity since 2010 and have evolved with Sevocity as it changes and updates to different versions. We love the easiness of the program and the different features as well as some of our trainers are great !

PROS

The features and ease of use in the Tools and Administrative are very easy to use, and if you don't understand Sevocity has Customer News in the Help Section where you can always request help, and / or go to training webinars. It is also easy to train our employees to use Sevocity.

CONS

Most of the software is great and different features, but we always have trouble with the PPDX, this could be due to the Hospital we work with but it is an issue where we have had no incoming PPDX messages coming through and it takes a long time for this to get resolved. We pretty much gave up on it despite that we really need this feature for hospital notes, pathology etc.

Reason for choosing Sevocity

The ease of templates the doctor could use, as well as employees. Easy to train, on and customer support.

Reasons for switching to Sevocity

We were looking for a for some thing different and easier, but much more detailed. Sevocity was great as we started in 2010 to use it.

Salina

Reviewed August 2020

Love this software

Sevocity is great for my daily needs. Customer service is usually quick.

PROS

I love this software. It is easy to use, and takes care of all of my daily needs. Makes the care of patients easy.

CONS

I have no cons related to this software. I do wish they had a practice management software to go with this EHR

Darren

Reviewed January 2021

A SUPER product.

Wonderful company that makes me feel important and pretty much treats me like a big deal

PROS

The infinite ways to modify the exam is a great. I have never seen this simple expandable format in other software. I love the easily customizable menus on the exams. All in one EHR and Front office is great as well. Support is great!! almost immediate every time I have used it. The best I have ever had in a tech company.

CONS

Occasionally i come across something I cannot customize. It is rare though.

Reason for choosing Sevocity

I liked the people and the product. It was also a local company. Really it was the ability to customize everything that made me love it.

Reasons for switching to Sevocity

The others were cumbersome and did not have good support

Ronald

Reviewed July 2016

Excellent System

Our office has come from eMDs and Praxis EMR systems. In addition, we have reviewed many other systems before we made the transition to the next EMR. Based on that information I can say Sevocity is easily the best of them all. We are a family practice clinic and I would highly recommend Sevocity for any primary care doctor.

PROS

Easy to use and learn, takes very little time and effort to get up and running with it. Is tightly designed and compact. None of this modular approach, like there is a module for this function and yet another module for that function. Feature rich, easy to set up and customize to your liking.

CONS

Email feature bare bones, needs to function more like a real email system. But it is OK to work with, we use it a lot. During note creation, one can only access the prior note, not any other historical notes, a clear shortcoming in documentation. Sevocity uses Dr First as their e-Rx feature. While that system is not bad, Sevocity should insist to get more access to training resources from Dr. First. Training on Rcopia is spotty. With time and usage one can figure it out but an area that could be improved upon.

Deborah

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Review of Sevocity EMR System - We Love IT!

We use primarily as charting and electronic prescriptions. We don't take insurance so we don't use that part of Sevocity. It is interfaced with our scheduling software and works good. We also create accounts for our invoicing of documents/papers for the business part of the office.

PROS

EMR for charting, patient portal, customer support. We use Sevocity for a lot of document storage for all sorts of things for our office that don't have to do with patients, but deal with things for the office. We have used Sevocity for about 9-10 years.

CONS

I would like to be able to rotate a document once it is uploaded into Sevocity.

Reason for choosing Sevocity

Because it can highly recommended by another practice and the price was not over the top.

Reviewed August 2018

Neutral

PROS

Comes out with new features often, but not features we often use .

CONS

Every thing is a product idea submission and they do not get back to you with when it will be implemented or if its possible.

Claudia

Reviewed October 2021

Awesome EHR system

PROS

very user friendly, easy to navigate and support is awesome.

CONS

when an encounter freezes sometimes the information entered by the providers get deleted and they need to restart their documentation.

Thank you for your comments. The Sevocity app is designed to temporarily save the current encounter on the provider's local machine if the user temporarily loses their Internet connection. When the connection is reestablished, the user has the option of using the locally saved information. This may not always be working for you, or the freezing you mention could be causing this. The next time it happens, please contact our live toll-free support line at 877-777-2298, and they should be able to assist you.

Replied November 2021

Penny

Reviewed December 2021

Sevocity Review

PROS

1. User friendly. 2. Functional, easy to understand. 3. Complete note- able to chose the components of the chart content. 4. Able to use with lab, drops into chart.

CONS

1. Only one person at a time allowed to be inside the chart; this causes wait time for the patient and staff. Each person must wait to do their part of the record, such as charting, prescribing medications, ect.

Reasons for switching to Sevocity

Other EHR was hard to learn, it claimed to function with AI. It turned out, everything had to be developed from the start. It was just a blank page, they discouraged using templates.

Gulliver

Reviewed May 2023

Sevocity

Overall Sevocity is a great system.

PROS

The ease and flow of the system. The ability to see all of the patients information.

CONS

The ability to have more customization.

Reasons for switching to Sevocity

More up to date technology

Calvetia

Reviewed January 2022

Excellent EMR

Great

PROS

What I like most about this software is that it is User friendly - Another feature that I like most about this software is that it is reliable. Another feature that I like most about this software is its security.

CONS

What I like least about this software is it’s Support/customer service. Sometimes I have to call repeatedly for someone to answer the telephone. Once they do answer the telephone they do assist me speedily and are knowledgeable

Unavailable information

ANNETTE

Reviewed November 2018

SEVOCITY USER

MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH SEVOCITY HAS BEEN GREAT I ABSOLUTLEY HAVE NO COMPLAINTS I USE THIS SYSTME DAILY AND ITS EFFICIENT AND UPTO DATE.

PROS

THIS EMR IS VERY USER FRIENDLY AND COMPLIES WITH ALL EMR REQUIREMENTS. CUSTOMER SERVICE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND TO ASSIST IN TEMPLATES PREPARATION.

CONS

I DONT LIKE THAT I GET LOCKED OUT EASILY BUT THAT'S MORE HUMAN ERROR THAN THEY EMR'S FAULT

Wendy

Reviewed June 2016

Sevocity ppdx meaningful use

Recent webinar user ability, very helpful but let me wondering how the staff could better assist the Doctor so that his time is not all spent on sending the referral and documents.

PROS

Easy to understand and use but sometimes seems as though things are enter several times when once should be enough.

CONS

Having to enter multiple times the same information in several different spot in order to meet the meaningful use

mirela

Reviewed July 2016

Sevocity user past 3 years

Easy to use, reasonably fast customer services, only 1-2 times a year have we had any issues accessing EMR due to software or server problems.