• Pros

• "User friendly/easy to use; excellent customer support. Great from the "billing submission" perspective. User guide (manual) is helpful"

• "Very intuitive, adequate customization, lots of training videos, reachable/live customer support, easy to learn."

• "modern look, works hand on hand with web PT shows what needs to be worked or sent out excellent tutorials on how to work the system"

• Cons

• "The program is a little hard to navigate at first (as with any new software) but the flow seemed hard to get used to. But now it is great."

• "I have very few complaints. Toggling between the billing desk and client chart could be easier, but it's not much work as it is. "

• "Could be more customizable, billing features are not as robust for larger practices, wish there was a better way to track disbursements to clinicians i.e. better payroll feature."

Browse Therabill by WebPT Reviews

Nuha from Ascend Physical Therapy

Just needs a few fixes

It's a wonderful resource however requires a great deal of practice and guidance on how to navigate the steps of billing and understanding the what and why of what I'm doing.

Pros

- Amazing that a lot of the work is done for you and system is already in place and automatically populates all the info you need, and with just the click of a button you can bill out your claims. - Love that it's connected directly to my documentation system. - Customer service is good and knowledgable - Very helpful resources, especially knowledge videos!

Cons

- I wish there was a lot more specific guidance during the onboarding call with how to use the system (for ex: I was supposed to receive another call to continue training however still haven't had the opportunity to complete the training despite already being at the point of needing it and unsure of how to proceed) - Customer service is great however I feel like no one is really going over the basics of Therabill and what everything means, especially for someone who is so new to the system and billing in general.

Meg from Meghan Chalmers, Mini-Motor Mouths

Made my life 1000x easier

I was so relieved to find Therabill. I tried the state's free system and found it complicated and lacking with some services I wanted. I have also used other online billing services that were often flawed and had terrible customer support. I LOVE the ease of Therabill and the excellent support I receive if I ever have a question or issue. Which is very infrequent due to the detailed FAQ section. I really appreciate that the site is always changing and expanding to meet our needs. I know a lot of care and work are put in to maintaining it's success. This site has everything I could ask for in a billing system and so much more. I can get my billing done in a matter or minutes. I recommend Therabill to anyone who is doing their own billing or as a company. It is well worth the small monthly fee!

Pros

Great customer support, Very detailed program, meets all my needs, love the section where we can send our bills back to the invoicing area, Fast turn around with payments from ins. companies, I like being able to re-activate clients if I need to, the recurring clients section in a must, automatic insurance card from the state is very helpful.

Cons

I would say I do not use all the features on the site but that is only because I don't need them at this point. I don't add new clients that often but always stumble over doing so. The ins. card name (not the company but what to "call it?") is one I never seem to know what to do with. It always works out somehow but think it could be a bit more clear.

Response from TheraBill

Replied December 2011

Hi Meg, I agree with the what you say about the "credit card title". I am going to make the credit card title a non-required field soon. However, here is a brief explanation of what it is. It is really just a way for you to title the insurance card in any way you want. Think of it is a free style note. The title is displayed to you when you go to create an insurance claim, therefore, you can put anything in it that will help you at that point. The main reason behind it is because sometimes an insurance company may accept electronic claims through a third party (with a different name). For example, the insurance company name on the physical insurance card you receive from the client might be "Acme Insurance". But they accept claims through "XYZ Corporation". You would have to choose XYZ Corporation as the insurance company (who to route the claim to), but you could title it "XZY Corporation" to match what is on the insurance card.

Patricia from Wise Mind Mental Health Clinic, LLC

For the 6th time, reminders not getting sent

When this was a stand alone independent company, you could get prompt responses to concerns, reasonable and frequent updates. There is zero care about behavioral health support at this point. Don''t do it. There are better programs out there and to switch is a huge burden.

Pros

It had been a fairly comprehensive billing and documentation software. Before it was purchased by WebPT, the updates were frequent and helpful. This is now non-existstent.

Cons

Frequent outages with PAID text reminders not being sent because the developers didn't create enough memory, no real updates of importance or frequency. Awkward user interface.

Nick from Excel Care Therapy

TheraBill, good tool, non-responsive support

I have been a user of this tool for over 2 years, all has been very good, lots of features, lots of good templates, and pretty easy to set up and use. However, our practice is in Phoenix AZ, and this tool does not support Phoenix AZ timezone for Google Calendar. I have submitted over 6 bug reports, but I have not received a satisfactory response. Different customer supports personnel goes down the same path (make sure your google calendar is in the correct timezone.), but they tag the bug fixed, and then go unresponsive. I have given up, and will not be using this feature. It is too bad, because our patients do like receiving reminder emails, however until this bug is fixed, we cannot send them reminders, nor can we populate our therapists' Google calendars with their appointments.

Pros

Great features, great value, very intuitive

Tom from Gibson Counseling

Easy To Use

We really like this software, it has been a great improvement for us and we are anxious to see the new additions when they are ready to be installed.

Pros

The color coding is surprisingly not only appealing but very efficient and 'self-sense' rewarding. Our therapists really like the ability to communicate securely with clients through the patient portal. The ability to process payments (especially credit cards) within the system has been a huge time saver.

Cons

We would like to see more options for our administrators to customize some layouts and reports, would like to see the option to search clients more easily, and move the tab "select therapists" from the bottom corner (it is very hard to get to sometimes). We would like to see a more user specific way to communicate between administrators and therapists and clients. Would have been nice to have a more easy system to migrate our (then) current clients into this new system.

Arni from Center Tree Counseling

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great for solo or small group practice

We have 10 clinicians and this software is great. it is very easy to use and learn. The billing features work well but for a large organization would not be robust enough. There are pelnty of training videos that are very helpful. Customer service is easy to reach and all but one of my interactions have been great. The one incident they fell short on was when the software was not displaying part of the progress note. It took me almost a month and many calls to finally get someone to deal with the issue. All other issues have been dealt with quickly, however. They do regular maintenance updates which are communicated well in advance and or done during off-peak hours (1am Sat am). Overall its a great platform.

Wendy from Wendy Ryan, LCSW, LLC

Easy to Use Program for Clinical Social Workers

I am a single practitioner in private practice and I have been using this program for about a year since going into private practice for myself. I have used different electronic medical records programs with past employers and had never had to bill for myself (that was handled by billers). The program integrates billing and scheduling and easily keeps tracks of all payments and client accounts in which you can do yourself. I really like using the document builder - it is quick and easy (and you can edit whenever needed). They provide great tutorials as well as written instructions. The support staff quickly answer your inquiries and help you until you are satisfied (within the means of the program). The great thing too - it has never been down when I have signed in (at all different hours of the day/week). Overall, of all the programs I have had trials or have used extensively, this one has been the best. Some may bulk at the monthly cost but when you compare the different programs, their features, etc... if you are looking for something which you can schedule, bill within a few clicks, keep accounting, do your documentation, the cost is worth it. The only cons I have seen are related to my own personal preferences regarding statements and documents (i.e. formatting). However, what they do have is more than sufficient and easy to use and are "my" forms. I would recommend this to any private practitioner who is wanting to do things on their own without all the overhead costs - money you work so hard to earn. FYI - I am not affiliated with this company whatsoever and truly am attesting to my own experience and use.

Janet from Gibson Counseling

Industry: Mental Health Care

great simple software to use

Pros

It gives you a lot of options to run reports, credit card integration, great dashboard. Great price for everything the software does.

Cons

Patient portal doesn't allow intake paperwork. You can filter by your clients (so you only see your clients), however if it is a group practice all other therapists can see all your clients.

Travis from Positive Pathways, LLC

Perfect for our Practice

Pros

We love our experience with Therabill. New features and updates are always rolling out that enhance the billing, scheduling, and practice management experience. The custom reports feature is crucial for our practice for payroll purposes. Billing is a breeze and we also love the integrated ERA feature!

Cons

The only negative we could think of is the frequency of feature updates, which is not a bad thing, but that something is a bit different every week or so. It is easy to adjust to the changes, however, and use of them are well documented by the vendor.

TheraBill

Pros

It coordinates with our EMR (WebPT) so we can accurately bill, quickly. The tutorials are great and really helpful, too. Moderately intuitive but it takes awhile to figure things out.

Cons

Sometimes insurances don't always upload correctly from WebPT to Therabill so changes need to be made. But overall, the transition is relatively smooth most of the time.

September 2016

Monica from New Braunfels Counseling Center

September 2016

Therabill review

Pros

Ease of use and learning is great. The billing is easy to send to healthcare organizations. Customer service is always polite and helpful.

Cons

Some of the ease of moving to one section to another could be better integrated with each section. Also, have issues with the scheduler saving appointments at times. Time consuming having to go into each session billed to check the ICD10 before billing each session. Therabill seems to have more issues with lag time since the new upgrade.

May 2012

Jane from Integrative Counseling & Psychological Services, P

May 2012

Best deal for what it offers!

Overall, I am thrilled with this program/service! You really want someone who cares about making their product the best, and who is responsive to your needs. If a suggestion is something that might suit a reasonable number of other users, it is usually implemented. It is very easy to exchange emails with someone who is so quick to respond. And, the billing/scheduling in one is both cost effective and also helps to ensure that a session is not missed. Really, I am very pleased!

Pros

*medical billing/scheduling in one *email and/or text reminders to patients *electronic billing included *day, week, or month view *designer is incredibly responsive to feedback to improve!! *affordable for small practices with 1 or >1 provider (who don't see/bill several people an hour --i.e., who don't bill/make as much as some types of providers) *US (IL) based *support is quick to respond *securely located servers, with a set-up mindful of HIPAA

Cons

*actually many cons get addressed when you give feedback and Joe has time to get to it :-) *would be nice to drag an appointment from one time to another (I believe he is working on this as well!) *it can take a short time to get used to appearance changes *really, any cons are pretty minor

Racheal from Speech Therapy Services

Functional for a small or large private practice

This product has been extremely helpful in reducing time spent on insurance invoicing and reviewing EOBs. It also provides professional looking invoices. I love how it keeps track of how many days have passed with overdue bills.

Pros

Within a few clicks I am able to submit claims to insurance companies. I don't have to spend time double checking each box in the claims submitted, because they are always filled out automatically correct.

Cons

Some features with finding bills and payment receipts required assistance for me to find when I was initially learning the program.

Angela from Speech & Language Therapy Services for the Greater Boston area

April 2013

I'm a speech-language pathologist and a sole proprietor. I have around 10 clients that I see privately in addition to working for another agency. Before Therabill, I was keeping track of everything by pen and paper along with Google calendar. Therabill is great because it has all the features I was looking for in one product. I've been using it for a year now and can't say enough great things about it! I can submit all of my insurance claims through here. It keeps electronic files for my clients (current and discharged) where I can write daily SOAP notes and upload evaluation reports that I've written on Microsoft Word. The calendar syncs with Google calendars and helps keep track of my sessions with clients, lets me add in other events (I add in the clients from my other job onto the calendar so I don't double book), and automatically sends email reminders to clients about their upcoming appointments. It's very user-friendly and all web-based so you can access it anywhere you have an internet connection. Customer support has always promptly responded to my emails and questions and fixed any problems within 24 hours. The online help videos and webinars are actually helpful and worth the time to learn about all of the features that Therabill has to offer. I highly recommend this product for any allied health care professional to help keep their billing and medical records organized and easily accessible.

Danni from Stenson Physical Therapy

Would recommend

I would recommend this software. Once you get used to all of the tabs it is very functional.

Pros

All the billing is in one place and I can edit patient information in the program without going in to another program.

Chuck from PT4Kids, Inc

Therabill Review

Would definitely recommend this for an individual provider or a small agency.

Pros

Cons

Difficult for an inexperienced person to decide on which reports to generate, when and how often. Could use a "user guide" with examples of sample reports and how to generate them. No option to reconcile payments due to providers based receipt of payment separate from ERA/EOB- assumes that payment is received with the ERA/EOB.

Response from TheraBill

Replied December 2011

Thanks for the useful feedback. I would like to respond. I do want to point out that there is an instructional video for creating customized reports at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKxZ18EJ4zI I do not feel it would be wise for Therabill to dictate when, how often, or even if you should create reports. Therabill caters to a large audience, from solo providers to groups over of 100 providers. There are some commonly needed pre-made reports if you need them under Filing -> Reports. In addition to the commonly used pre-made reports, I will put up some report examples from the customized reports. Therabill does give you the ability to enter a "Deposit Date" with each of your payments entered. This could be used to reconcile your payments.

October 2012

Marilee from Marilee Feldman, MS, LCPC, CADC, LLC

October 2012

Best software for therapists

Outstanding product with amazing customer support. A great value!

Pros

I am a counselor in private practice and cannot recommend Therabill highly enough! I had not previously done electronic billing and am thrilled to discover how easy it is with Therabill. Therabill is very easy to use, very intuitive and simple. Therabill has the best technical support on the planet! All of my questions are answered very promptly and clearly. Therabill staff are also open to my suggestions for improvement. My life has truly changed as a result of this product. It is so easy to use for scheduling and billing, and at the tail end of the billing process it seamlessly enters payments and adjustments from the insurance companies into my clients' accounts. Creating statements is also easy. Therabill also allows for charting, and while I have not used this feature, I'm sure it is first-rate as well. Therabill is an attractive program that is easy to use and has saved me a lot of time and money. Well worth the monthly fee!

Cons

I cannot find any downside to this product.

Dawn from Positive Pathways

May 2015

No hassle scheduling and billing.

Pros

It is easy to use and navigate through. It has continued to grow since we began using it in 2012. The vendor is always wanting to make it more user friendly and tailoring it to everyone's needs.

Cons

What I like the least about this product is that it went through a period when it was always running slow. Once Therabill realized there was an issue with too many users, they expanded to benefit the customer and their needs.

Erick from SpeechCom, Inc.

Therabill is pretty solid so far

Glad we have this as product, it's definitely a time saver when there are many other tasks demanding time as we establish a practice. The knowledge base videos are very helpful when you need to find answers on your own

Pros

The system is fairly intuitive and user friendly. We've used it sporadically for the first couple months but are now using it more consistently and getting better acquainted. The processes are fairly fluid and easy to remember unless you make some manual entry errors.

Cons

Front end training was pretty minimal. Sometimes customer service can lag but they're generally responsive & willing to take time to work through things with you on the phone. If you make manual entry errors it can take several steps with customer service guidance to get things cleaned up.

Uzma from Professional Care PT

Great Combination Billing Software with WebPT

Overall, a very convenient software if you have WebPT

Pros

I like that I can write notes on WebPT and it automatically gets put into therabill and I am able to bill in 5-10 m inutes

Cons

When you make a mistake, it can be complicated to figure out what to do to fix it and sometimes the call back support can take a while to get back to you.

August 2012

U'Lawnda from JourneysPath, LLC

August 2012

I am single business owner with a private psychotherapy practice. I was looking for an affordable billing system that was simple to use and I could access from any computer. I contacted several billing companies who had extraordinary start up fees and extra fees for claim submissions over a specific number. I finally came across Therabill and tried the demo which seemed easy enough. I requested a call to get further information, heard from them within an hour, and was quickly sold by the no set up fee and low cost. I have been with Therabill for over a year and it is by far the best business investment I have made thus far. I've enjoyed the improvements along the way, and have benefited from them as well. I've referred colleagues and they too enjoy the functionality of Therabill. Customer service is stellar! If I am having any navigating issues, they are addressed quickly. I am provided with a step-by-step guide to address my issue. I do like that I have the option to search for a how-to video as well. Also, issues are not only addressed in writing, but verbally if needed. I highly recommend Therabill. I look forward to more improvements that will decrease the stressors of billing.

August 2016

Phaedra from Great Beginnings VA

August 2016

100% satisfied!

Pros

You can use it anywhere; at home in the clinic or on the go. It is very simple to use; and customer service is fantastic. They reply fast to all inquiries. I love the goal bank; once you have written a goal you can find it and edit it easily to use for another kid.

Cons

Just wish it wasn't as expensive, compared to other's.

January 2012

April from April Arden and Associates

January 2012

Therabill billing website is the best out there.

I would recommend Therabill to anyone who needs to bill insurance companies for services.

Pros

Therabill website gives me the ability to bill insurance companies for services provided, keep track of what has been paid, print out statements for clients who pay out-of-pocket, schedule appointments, write client notes and many other things that I have not yet explored. Therabill offers technical support like no other site. The IT guy will get back to me within 15-30 minutes if I have a question or problem. They go above and beyond and they truly care about the people who use the website. They are continually updating the site and adding improvements and new options. You can't go wrong with this web site, it makes billing a pleasure. Therapists who work for me find it very beneficial for maintaining their schedules, and it was easy to train them on how to use the website.

Cons

No cons, that I have found.

April 2013

Kristen from Mobile Therapy, Inc.

April 2013

I have a small Physical Therapy practice that had been overwhelming my life with paperwork! I had been using a server-based documentation system that produced a charge list that had to be transferred to a billing system. I was desperate for more efficiency and more free time! I stumbled across Therabill in my search for a software system that was simple, but able to incorporate documentation and billing. Therabill is a fantastic product that maximizes your efficiency by simply allowing you to schedule a visit, enter your documentation, and complete billing from one basic interface. It all happens together, very intuitive! The monthly cost is extremely affordable. Electronic claims are submitted without an additional charge. The most challenging but exciting aspect of Therabill is the documentation. You actually create your own forms by adding or removing fields. It takes a little time but you can achieve the format that works best for your practice. You can also build databases as you type. Best thing of all, if you run into a problem just pick up the phone or send an email. You get almost immediate resolution. Thanks Therabill!

October 2013

Lindsay from Reliant Physical Therapy

October 2013

We love Therabill

We are a relatively new physical therapy clinic and have used Therabill for the past 7 months for documentation and electronic insurance claims. We recently transferred our credit card processing system from Century Connect to Therabill as well because we were having a lot of technical issues with Century Connect. We also wanted to streamline our company and save on time. We have been so impressed with Joe and the team at Therabill. From day 1, they have been incredibly fast at addressing any questions we have had regarding their system. It usually takes them minutes to respond to an email and there is always someone we can talk to on the phone if need be. This past week, we noticed an issue with client's not receiving emails for charges being made through Therabill. It took Therabill 3 days to add this new feature to their system. 3 days! They made our case a priority and took our recommendations very seriously. We appreciate Therabill so much and would highly recommend them to any therapist who is opening their business OR who is with another company that doesn't provide personalized service.

Erika from LGWC. Llc

Customer service is non existent

Terrible customer service. They have gotten worse since web pt took them over. They are money focused and not customer focused

Pros

I liked ease of use. I liked that multiple providers could use it and that it could handle growth of our business.

Cons

when there are problems they seem to shrug it off rather than fixing it. We have had multiple issues which are costing my business money and they do not seem to be taking our concerns seriously.

Reasons for Choosing Therabill by WebPT

I made a mistake when choosing therabill over another system

Janet from The Navigators

Great tool

Awesome awesome awesome! I have recommended therabill to several others!

Pros

Therabill is a life saver! I was doing my own billing and spending hours, with mountains of paperwork. Then my friend showed me Therabill - it was user friendly, efficient and time-saving, and Joe is a great support if you are having problems. I got control of my billing and it only took minutes a week. It was affordable too!

Cons

I am not doing billing anymore (I work in a school) but I still have to pay monthly to keep my bookkeeping for tax purposes.

Response from TheraBill

Replied December 2011

Therabill does not hold on to your private client information if you do not have a paid account with Therabill. However, at any time you can do a full download of all of your information to your computer if you no longer want to subscribe to Therabill. Therabill does offer the option to hold on to your information for you and give you access to your account for a very minimal monthly fee of $6.95 per month.

February 2013

Anna from Anna Rooney Speech Therapy

February 2013

Therabill Meets My Billing and Bookeeping Needs

I would recommend Therabill if you need a program that does both your billing and bookkeeping. It is a user-friendly program that helps you track billing as well as bill.

Pros

I started using Therabill about 1 and half months ago and I have been very pleased with the product. Prior to using Therabill, I used a billing specialist. She just did my billing, not my bookeeping and it cost me more. Therabill is a very effective way to manage your billing and easily bill. I bill insurance companies direcetly as well as CBO for Early Intervention. I also use Therabill to bill my clients directly.

Cons

LIke any program, you need to be pro-active about entering the information. You also need to take a little time to watch the very helpful videos. However, if you have questions, customer support is great!

August 2010

Cynthia from Cynthia Dundas SLP

August 2010

TheraBill was a life saver

If you are a therapist doing your own billing, I HIGHLY recommend that you try TheraBill. If you are paying a billing service to do your billing, I HIGHLY recommend that you try TheraBill. You can do it yourself and save yourself the cost of a billing service.

Pros

Customer support is great. I have never had such great customer support. Before TheraBill it would take me hours a week to bill insurance companies. With TheraBill, I spend about 5-10 minutes per night. It sends my insurance claims electronically and I get payment much much faster from the insurance companies. I looked around at other software and they wanted in the range of $75.00 - $150.00 per month. Some would even charge per claim fee's on top of that. As an individual therapist, I pay $24.95 per month... with no other fees.

Cons

I can't think of any cons at this moment.

Rachel from Excel Physical Therapy

Therabill thoughts

Pros

The main dashboard page offers a lot of information. Especially helpful is the box that will show any electronic EOB's that have been rejected.

Cons

This product is not user friendly. There are a lot of tabs that are not needed or applicable. When looking for something that should be obvious, it is not easy to find. For example, to apply payments to a patient account, you would click payments->enter payment->batch client. Therabill could improve their user friendliness by using terms that match to the task.

Denise from Speech Enterprises, Inc

Glad to Have It

Pros

I like the support online and the quick response time to individual problems and or concerns. Also, features are developed in response to requests.

Cons

It lacks intuitiveness so that I am searching all over and then after I found how to do something I cannot remember how I did it.

February 2015

Anastasia from KidLink Therapy, PC

February 2015

The people at Therabill are incredible!

Pros

They have incredible customer service! When we signed up with them, we were on the phone several times a day. Their representatives knew us by names and were always courteous and extremely helpful. And there were no wait time to talk to a human being - never! I also like how intuitive the software is for a therapist to use; there are several things that we are still learning, but everything works for our small practice so far.

Cons

Nothing really. They listen to suggestions and always try to find best way to answer your inquiry. Figuring out the financial reports was a bit tricky, but this is more because we are therapists not accountants. Still, there are a few things in the reports I would like to change like calculating payments coming from different sources in order to pay biller vs therapists.

Anny from Gonell Psychotherapy Services

Complicated set up

Customer service can be greatly improved. Set up is complicated. Customers have to rely on their videos to learn the set up and utilization of service.

Pros

Having all the demographic and clinical information in one site.

Cons

Complicated setup involves many different web services that apparently don’t communicate with rah other. Lack of immediate feedback for questions. Often have to wait 2 days for email to be answered. Phone calls rarely are answered. I’m on the East coast, service works with Central Standard Time! , so patient reminders are based on that time line. Also to set up text appointment reminder, you need to know the phone carrier of the patients phone service. They also say they don’t guarantee the text will go thru and suggest a ‘express text service’ at an extra fee per text...it takes a long time to set up because all insurances have to be reconnected with their clearing house so it takes a lot of paperwork back and forth with every insurance plans to set it up.

Reasons for Choosing Therabill by WebPT

Price.

Carrol from Corvallis / Albany Sport and Spine Physical THerapy

We switched from Kareo to Therabill and the customer service at Therabill is non- existent. They cannot transfer you to another person in the other department as the building is next door.

I am surprised that WebPT is putting this product our an advantage as it is more labour intensive. We have had the same biller for 13 years and 3 different billing systems and very flexible - she doe not like the feature of therabill at all.

Pros

There were supposed to be improved management reports and features that we are yet to find, as the folks at therabill cannot even help us find that which they are advertising as a benefit.

Cons

We have Zirmed as a clearing house which was supposed to be compatible with Therabill. It is not, whenever, Therabill changes something in their program, Zitmed is not updated. The result being that when we had Kareo the previous billing system compatible with WebPT, our bills were automatically sent out by the clearing house, the click of a button. We have been hand folding - sent 470 accounts out yesterday and everyone was folding and stuffing statements due to this glitch. I recommend WEBPT as and EMR but highly discourage you to go with Therabill.

Rachel from Excel Physical Therapy

Effective, but not user friendly

Pros

Once the product is set up and you figure it out, it works fine and consistently. It is easy to apply payments.

Cons

This product, while effective, is NOT user friendly. It is not intuitive whatsoever, so it does take some time to figure out how to do things.

Derek from Macon Rehab

Not As Advertised

Absolute worst business decision I ever made. I am 2 1/2 months into this with no end in sight. Now I can't get them to switch me back to my old company. Nothing is as advertised. We were told multiple times that things were ready then they never were. This company is either very dishonest or extremely incompetent. I would not recommend anyone leave where they are. I have a well established business and have never had cash flow problems. After 7 years of business I am worried about payroll for the first time ever because of the company.

Pros

It was tied in with my EMR so ease of information flow

Cons

They never could set up Medicare payments and always blamed someone else. 2 1/2 months I haven't been able to bill Medicare they have almost ran my business out of money. They are not clearinghouse so you have 2 or 3 channels places everything is going and they all blame it on the other part. Never could get help. They also didn't tell us we had to sign up with all the other clearinghouses

Anjlee from Synergic Therapy, Inc

August 2013

Lives up to it's claims!

Simply AMAZING. If you are looking for a web-based software to take care of ALL your medical practice needs this is the one for you. Due to the ease of use and constant improvements I don't need an office assistant to help me manage my business. Joe and his team manage it for me. I am amazed at the rate that new and innovative features are added with a support video to help you implement the new feature. I hear the same comment over and over from colleagues .." I wish I had found it sooner...it has made me more efficient and effective". While a "great" review would include pros and cons.......I honestly have no cons. The price is unheard of for what you get, the support is quick, the product is professional, clear, and extremely user friendly, and it truly helps your bottom line!

September 2013

Denise from Speech Enterprises, Inc

September 2013

Very Pleased!

For years I have been using a different practice management product that required I export to a claims processing service. Recently I decided to look for a product that was web-based and would include the billing feature without exporting. I researched and selected a different product to begin using the last week in August with the plan of discontinuing the old system at the first week in September. Well, after 4 days with that product, I began looking again and found Therabill. Within 3 days we were up and running because the software is intuitive and has great video training support as well. Besides the ease of use, it is incredibly flexible. Lack of flexibility was why I aborted on the first program I selected. We are still in the free trial period and love it!

Micaela from Smiling Star Speech & Language LLC

December 2011

Summary

I have recommended Therabill to a number of colleagues. I highly recommend this program.

Pros

Therabill completely meets my needs at this time. It has facilitated the whole billing process for me, and significantly reduced the length of time I spend processing payments, invoices, etc. All with a click here and a click there, everything is done.

Cons

Initially, it is a bit confusing on how to navigate around all the features, but Joe is ALWAYS prompt and efficient in providing responses to customer inquiries. Furthermore, he added specific feaures to the program upon request to meet my specific needs to facilitate my billing.

February 2016

Jodi from Dr. Jodi Lovejoy, D.BH, NAPPP, LCSW

February 2016

Therabill needs,to reinvent themselves for better market share

Pros

I like the integrated capacity of this software. All aspects of the software work nicely together, to support my practice.

Cons

I simply could not use this with my iPad. My IT person tried a variety of ways to work around this issue, but concluded the software or the iPad had to go...

Channa from Harbor Speech Pathology

August 2013

I have had a private practice for 6 years and have outsourced my billing. We decided to attempt to bring our billing in house, and Therabill has made the transition successful. The product is intuitive and user friendly. We love that it incorporates all aspects of our jobs; scheduling, data base, billing and reminder calls. We are looking forward to learning more about the documentation features that are available. The tutorials are comprehensive and helpful. The staff have been more than helpful and caring with questions about our set-up. One more benefit to using Therabill is the amount of time our clinicians and front office staff are saving with the seamless functionality of the program. Thanks for a great product!!

September 2012

Travis from Positive Pathways

September 2012

Affordable, Fully featured Mental Health Practice Management

Our practice was looking for an all in one, billing/ scheduling/ practice management system. We currently have 12 providers and plan on continuing to grow. We found Therabill and liked it immediately. After the demonstration that Joe gave us, we only liked it more. It is affordable and feature rich, and has everything that we were looking for.

Pros

- Fully featured billing and practice management system. - With frequent updates and maintenance, Therabill just keeps getting better. - A+ customer support. E-mails are frequently answered with in an hour or less. - Easy import and transition from old software.

Cons

Currently, none whatsoever.

Adam from Adirondack Manual Physical Therapy, PLLC

Completely thrilled with Therabill

I would recommend Therabill to any provider just beginning a practice, as we were, as well as to an existing provider looking for a more concise form of record keeping and billing.

Pros

Clarity of process - we were walked through step by step, with the option of asking for help at any step of the way. Customer service (we typically receive a response within an hour) Therabill's ability to change with our needs Easy to understand language Clear explanation of each field Cost effective Creator very in touch with the needs of therapist and their language

Cons

I do not have any negative issues.

April 2012

Cynthia from Bowen Speech-Language Therapy, LLC

April 2012

Therabill: Easy to Use and Stellar Customer Support!

I recently started a private practice in Speech-Language Pathology, & a colleague recommended I give Therabill billing software a try. I have been very pleased that I did! Therabill is easy to use, and their customer support is outstanding! Joe Dundas and his team are always quick to answer my questions when they arise. Their quick answers (often to questions I didn't even know I needed to ask) have saved me hours of time and frustration as I navigate new territory. And what is even better is that I have produced clean claims and have been paid!

Pros

Easy to use; responsive customer support; documentation feature; very reasonably priced.

Cons

No cons encountered to date!

Radhika from Care2Cure Physical Therapy

Great for new starter business

Pros

Great customer support and training for new business owners. Easy to use software with great self training modules.

Cons

Sometimes it may take few days to schedule training's because customer supports are busy. However when the support is available they are very helpful.

Bonnie from mind Body integrative physical therapy

PT billing software that is not will integrated with documentation system and has many short falls

Pros

it goes along with WebPT and is affordable for a sole practitioner , easy to print reports and invoices

Cons

is not user friendly, does not integrate well with WebPT , have to do double entries sometimes bc things will not cross over , with self pay pts have to go in and apply to DOS manually will not automatically assign it to a DOS

Susan from Daystar Counseling Ministries

August 2014

It has gone remarkably well. We love it!

Pros

The scheduling and billing pieces of the software are amazing and very intuitive. Our counselors and staff learned it quickly. Our counseling practice is private pay, so we cannot speak to any of the insurance parts of the program

Cons

The payments piece is somewhat awkward, especially since we offer a sliding scale to a third of our clients.

July 2014

Amy from Osoa Therapy

July 2014

Amazing and Easy to use

Pros

Their customer service is the best. The ease of charting, billing, and tracking is amazing. I have used Therabill for five years and love that they are constantly improving their system for more efficient use.

Radhika from Care2Cure Physical Therapy

works great in conjunction with webpt

Pros

I love how it is interconnected with my webpt software and makes billing easy with the click of a button.

Cons

My Medicare ERA does not automatically get put in therabill. I have to do it manually by hand which is time consuming.

Holly from Speech Language Pathologist

Therabill Review

Highly recommended!!

Pros

Wonderful product for all therapists and billing specialists. I am a therapist who knew next to nothing about billing when I started. Not only did Therabill help walk me through getting the billing completed, but I've actually learned quite a lot about the billing process as well. New features are continuously being added. I'm very thankful for the person that turned my attention to Therabill when I started working independently.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any.