Browse Theralytics Reviews

Sam from Accelerated Behavioral Change, Inc

Industry: Mental Health Care

Theralytics has been indispensable to our ABA practice

Pros

We are a relatively new company and we interviewed several Practice Management Software providers before choosing Theralytics. We found that Theralytics provided all the features we needed in one package. Others may have additional features we would never use making them overly complicated and some don't have some important features as part of their system. It is also useful that they offer data collection. We were unsure how well the software would work and if it would fit our needs, but it has come through. On the occasion that there is a bug or something that needs a slight modification or if we need support, they are very responsive. We have had all our questions/requests to their support staff answered within hours. Also, they take product suggestions/improvements seriously and have implemented a couple that I have requested. We have grown quickly and Theralytics has been a valuable asset. We are very pleased with our decision.

Cons

The payroll functionality could be improved. Currently, there is no way to get it to calculate holidays as 1.5x rate, so I have to do some manual calculations.

Reasons for Choosing Theralytics

Overall, Theralytics has the best balance of service, price, and quality.

Comprehensive practice management software

Pros

This is a comprehensive practice platform that permits me the opportunity to schedule, documentm and submit billing all in one. Very convenient!

Cons

I have not had any issues with this program. Great so far!

Luiza from Adamant Behavioral Services, In.

Amazing Software

I love working with Theralytics and their team. They always respond fast and help in everything we need help with regardless of the area, such as scheduling, billing, etc.

Pros

I love the ease of Theralytics, the fast customer service, the executive team that jumps in whenever issues need to be handled by them, the ease of billing, and everything else in between. I love using them in comparison to other vendors because they’re super easy, fast, reliable, affordable, professional, and highly competitive with their competitors.

Cons

The app used to be a work in progress but it was upgraded and has been showing amazing results.

Reasons for Choosing Theralytics

More affordable and it is the same thing and much better with ease of usage.

Buyer Beware - Under-developed/Glitchy software will cost time, money, delayed payments...

Theralytics customer support was responsive when the issues were minor, as we were patient as they seemed intent on improving their fledgling software. But once we began pushing for fixes that had proven to and were continuing to cost our business significant amounts of money, they became increasingly defensive, refused to offer any assistance let alone express any motivation in fixing the fatal flaws in their programming. In fact, they ejected our staff from a troubleshooting meeting for asking clarification questions and banned us from customer support and the CEO became a non-identity, not responding to attempts at communication.

Pros

For a budding company, their fee schedule was the number one appeal as they fall in the lower tier cost-wise. That would be followed by they're responsiveness and customer service which up-front was pretty good, but then again, it had to be because the glitches and troubleshooting problems are constant. We have felt like beta testers, which was fine when the glitches were just irritating and not necessarily vital flaws, at least we thought...

Cons

The biggest con is the monumental amount of time, effort, money, delayed payments, claim resubmissions, etc., etc. you will end up having to devote to the errors inherent in Theralytics' system. Here's a partial list of the flaws we've had to deal with: 1. More than 6 months worth of miscalculated conversions of time to units, i.e. 5 units billed for a 3 hour session or 10 units billed for a half-hour session; 2. An entire years' worth of claims denied as duplicates because the system is incapable of correctly bundling alike sessions (no warning of this at all from Theralytics); 3. Hidden back-end errors when sessions are edited from what was originally scheduled, i.e. if one day a session that is scheduled as recurring is different, for whatever reason, any changes could cause errors in the produced claim. The only way to be sure is to either forbid any edits to all scheduled sessions or assign someone to crosscheck each session note with the resulting claim. 4. Session notes are routinely deleted - we have staff write notes in a separate document and cut and paste because they were having to re-write notes so often. 5. Sessions notes fail to save; 6. Signatures fail to save; 7. Mobile app is non-functional; we have never been able to use it; 8. No offline accessibility (because that is through the non-functional app); 9. Data collection is impotently limited - not clinically useful whatsoever. Next, Theralytics' support staff follow-up...

Response from Theralytics

Replied April 2021

We apologize for your experience and welcome you to email support@theralytics.net for any troubleshooting issues. This review does not align with our core values and also does not align with the positive feedback from other reviews on Capterra. While we cannot comment on individual technical issues on this page, our CTO is more than happy to discuss any escalated technical concerns with our clients directly.

Eleanor from PACE

Theralytics Review

The overall experience has been wonderful with Theralytics. Time spent on billing has decreased. Time spent checking on completed schedules has decreased. These decreases have lead to an increase in time I can spend with clients.

Pros

This software is so easy to use. It’s a simple process to add clients, workers, and insurance. The color coded schedule makes it easy for me to see what is going on in a week's time. It was really important to me that my line therapists be able to account for their sessions on their own without me having to track them down. This software has made it so simple for them to account for sessions, whether completed or canceled. Also, the support I received from inquiry to actually using the system has been excellent.

Cons

Nothing at this point. My experience with Theralytics has been great.

Reasons for Choosing Theralytics

My company did not need what the other company offered. Theralytics was also much more affordable than both Accupoint and Central Reach

Reasons for Switching to Theralytics

Expensive and the app was not working how we needed it to work.

Amber from Nurture Behavioral Health and Education Services

Excellent Service

I’ve had a wonderful experience and I am so happy to work with the company. As a new small business owner, they’ve made my experience with billing, data collection, and practice management a breeze. I look forward to continuing to work with them.

Pros

The software is easy to use and works on all devices. I’ve found it easy to train new employees on it. It also streamlines most of our services and provides a central location for everything.

Cons

Occasionally, the app for the phone/tablets will glitch or run slow.

Reasons for Choosing Theralytics

I found theralytics to be more affordable. I also like that it’s a small team and quick communication.

Meghan from Seedlings Applied Behavior Analysis

A++ Customer Service and Easy to Use Product

I'm so happy to have found this company and to have the assistance they provide with billing headaches!

Pros

Once set up, it's intuitive and when it's not, I receive support and solutions quickly.

Cons

I wish the data collection was more inclusive of ABA related targets, though I understand that it's being developed to include additional, more advanced features.

Reasons for Switching to Theralytics

Ease of setup and customer service, also Theralytics was recommended by another BCBA for these reasons.

Jennifer from Collaboartive Therapies

The Best Decision EVER

We are beyond impressed with the software and support we have received from Theralytics and recommend it to any new practice.

Pros

The one-stop system has definitely made this program the best investment for our agency. The data collection program is simple, clean and user friendly. We are so impressed with the billing department and attribute our successful first months to Theralytics.

Cons

The only grievance we have with the data software is the graphs; we are unable to utilize them for our reports due to not entering baseline data from previous reporting period.

Reasons for Choosing Theralytics

We really enjoyed our conversations with Zo and Imran, they were super supportive and encouraging.

Amanda from Roots Behavior Consulting

Impressive

Having Theralytics has made running an ABA practice much simpler and much more organized. From the billing ease to the customer service, from data collection to organizing client/therapists documents, it’s a one stop shop for keeping everything running smoothly.

Pros

Theralytics is both visually appealing and very user friendly. Onboarding was simple and not as time consuming as some other top practice management systems. Their customer is second to none, their team is proactive, listens and acts on requests, and are extremely responsive. Theralytics has made growing our practice a breeze. Having them is a top necessity in what makes our practice run day to day. They are very cost effective also, and is also available for billing needs.

Cons

Data collection has been missing some components however the team has listened and actively added in needed features.

Reasons for Choosing Theralytics

The simplicity, cost, costumer service, and overall package of offerings.

Samantha from BLOOM aba provider consulting

Detailed, thorough, caring team + Wonderful, evolving platform

It has been a very positive experience! Zo, the team is ALWAYS working to enhance functionality and make it the best system they can. The ongoing support and outreach has been invaluable during the onboarding process.

Pros

It is super user friendly, has a simple flow, and I LOVE the team behind it.

Cons

Nothing so far! And any time I have feedback that I feel is valuable, I feel heard and know that they will consider updating it based on provider needs if it makes sense.

Reasons for Choosing Theralytics

Again, LOVED the team and feel that we got from them during our demos. I also was very impressed with their knowledge and response to specific questions I had on the billing and auth side.

Reasons for Switching to Theralytics

To move toward ERA processing, diligent reports. The provider we work with was ready for a change.

Kelly from Upstate Applied Behavior Analysis Services PLLC

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Can't beat the customer service

Pros

Theralytics is a one stop shop. There practice management system is user friendly. The data collection although in infancy stage is effective. The team is also very receptive to feedback to better the software. The billing is also top notch. We all miss submitting claims from time to time before the weekly bill out. However all you have to do is email the billing department and your missed claims are immediately processed. Their customers service is like no other and their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very responsive and supportive. The entire team is very dedicated to helping their clients no matter how big or small you are.

Cons

I truly am not disappointed. I would like to see the data collection develop more features, which have already been shared with the team.

Evelyn from Camino Behavioral Health Services

Integral component of my company

Pros

Theralytics has become integral in the success of my agency. The software has made the day to day data collection and practice management seamless. The billing team team has effectively retrieved tens of thousands of dollar in denied claims for my company. The team at Theralytics provides unmatched support. If you are starting a ABA company you are in good hands with Theralytics.

Cons

I am happy with all aspects of the software.

Jose from About Behavior Consulting

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Spectacular program and team!

the most important component from my end has been the customer service and the rapport I have the the management team. The fact that I am able to get in touch with someone right away and get all the answers I need in a very prompt manner has made a significant impression on my end. I'm a clinician, who wants to be a clinician. I do not want to have to worry about billing, and scheduling, and the busy work that is not very clinical. The Theralytics team, along with the software have made learning a lot of the back office processes very easy. I am in regular contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], with random and weird questions and scenarios and he has always been able to answer my questions and support me in the process or get me in touch with someone in their team to support me.

Pros

From day 1, from the first interview with them reviewing the platform, EVERY single question has been answered with respect and virtue. As a small practice, the Theralytics team has been able to guide me and support me with a lot of the questions and concerns. Not only does it come with great and prompt customer service, they platform is very easy to use. both for the experienced clinician that has experience with multiple platforms, and the newest member of the team with no experience at all.

Cons

The data collection/reporting component is improving. This is not a complain at all, specifically because they are very receptive to the feedback given and support accordingly.

Reasons for Choosing Theralytics

I was in the process of testing out 4 different platforms, not only was the price of this software something that I was very comfortable with, but the most important component for me has been the customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team have been able to guide me and my team in ways that have made the unknowns very comfortable. there was other platforms that were similar in price, but the fact that they were answering all my questions and supporting me in all the different areas made me feel very comfortable. Especially since all 3 executives have supported and directly met with me and my team to support the different components of my practice.

Tiffany from Kin:pathic

Industry: Mental Health Care

User friendly software and great support team

Overall we have received quality support and enhanced our systems using an affordable service. Other platforms we have tried have been cumbersome, difficult to train on, and/or completely unaffordable for a small business. While Theralytics still has some adjustments to make that could make our overall user experience better, we do recommend this product.

Pros

Our team enjoys how easy the system is to utilize for scheduling, session notes, and authorization tracking. It allows us to complete the majority of our practice management needs within one platform that is reasonably priced. The support team has been incredibly helpful, is very responsive, and willing to hear feedback about how their product could be improved.

Cons

We find that there are still many limitations within the data collection and graphing portions of the software. We are aware that more features are coming in the future, but for now this limits our ability to efficiently program for our current clients.

Barbie from Integrated Autism Therapies

Integrated Autism Therapies

Pros

It is so user friendly, we previously tried the industry leader and hated it. We felt like after our initial on boarding/training (about an hour) we knew Theralytics better than the software we were trained on for 6 weeks.

Cons

No complaints. The nearest thing to a con is we are a startup but we had to start with 10 client minimum fee even though were were not up to 10 clients. However that was still much more affordable than the other software we were using.......so not truly a con as I was happy to pay it.

Reasons for Choosing Theralytics

I don't recall the names of the other products but several ABA practice management softwares. Theralytics was the last product we looked at. The reps accommodated our schedule so well. They did their introduction presentation for us on a Friday night after business hours. After 20 minutes we felt comfortable and knew this was the product we wanted to use.Since starting up with them they have been fantastic whenever we have had questions....even the dumb ones that took 30 seconds to answer.

Reasons for Switching to Theralytics

It was not intuitive or user friendly. Way to costly

Amy from Poppy's Promise

Fabulous software

It gives us universal scheduling and everyone can be on the same page and have the same information. It has really made scheduling/changes and getting information to the right people very easy.

Pros

Scheduling is the biggest part of what we use. It is user friendly and staff have an easy time using it. Customer service has always answered in a timely manner and honored any requests we have had. They are very easy to work with and always accommodating.

Cons

At times parents have a difficult time navigating the software and need assistance. They would like for there to be a submit button once the schedule is completed. This way they wouldn't be notified of every change when the schedule changes.

Reasons for Choosing Theralytics

I can't remember the names of the other companies but Theralytics took the time to listen to what we needed and were very timely in responding. They also are way more affordable than their competitors and provide individualized service.

Darcy from ABA Unlimited, LLC

Full ABA business support

It's been great.

Pros

I use Theralytics to handle all of my billing, scheduling, employee management, and data storage. It's very user friendly, the customer service is responsive, and it does everything I need it to do. It does all of the same activities as the larger aba management software companies do but for a fraction of the cost. As a small, new company, I need a lot of value for my money, and I get that with Theralytics.

Cons

Whenever I need to make a change for billing purposes, I have to go to several different locations and repeated make the same change.

Emily from Grow Behavior Services

Exceptional

Pros

I am a newer ABA business owner and was feeling daunted by the billing, scheduling and HR organization involved with operations. I sat through a ton of demos with practice management software companies and Theralytics was far and away the most impressive in terms of user experience, customer service, and value. As I continue to scale and develop my company, Theralytics has met my needs at every step. I feel very supported by their customer service and all of my staff find it very easy to use. It's extremely affordable and user friendly relative to competitors! Highly recommend.

Cons

I don't have any cons - Theralytics has been nothing but helpful for me.

Maureen from Innovation Behavior Services, LLC

Industry: Mental Health Care

Easy to use, incredible support

I've always had very positive experiences and interactions with Theralytics.

Pros

I love the support, always helpful, always quick to respond. Staff can reliably access the app from kindles which helps keep overhead down.

Cons

I'm not a fan of the SOAP note format for session notes, I prefer a more open option, but that's just a personal preference.

Madonna from 123 Learn to Speak

Saved a lot of time

I'm using the system since November and I loved it. Amazing support, I love a fact that they not only fix the problems , but they explain to you as well. Saves me a countless hours. I use it only scheduling and billing. I wish we can upload our templates of session notes, unfortunately they done have this option yet, and if I let them to do it is very expensive. I still use other data collection system. Hope I can transfer all to Theralytics soon

Pros

We use Theralitycs for Scheduling and billing. Easy to use and create a claim. Excellent support team.

Cons

We are not able to upload our forms, or templates. Really want to use for session notes as well, but at this system has very limited option of session notes, compare to insurance requirements.

Easy to use.

David from Step Up Family Services

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Reduces chaos and give you time to be more productive

The support from Theralytics is amazing. I've worked with other EHR and billing programs before and the customer service was low to mediocre. Theralytics is quick to respond and resolve.

Pros

I like that the program communicates with insurances and provides all remittance information.

Cons

The signature process is not as user friendly as we would like. There is limited options for affordably personalizing the software. However, the software is user friendly and needs minimal personalization.

Reasons for Switching to Theralytics

The other program was not designed to work with ABA services. There were too many "workarounds" with the other product and limited to no workarounds with Theralytics.

Stephanie from Spectrum Therapeutic Learning Center, LLC

Quality, Efficiency, & Affordable

I love that I can utilize Theralytics for general practice management. I feel prepared for an audit at any time. I also love that I can use them for data collection and billing services. I like having everything together with streamlined communication and top notch customer service.

Pros

The software is user friendly with all of the features you need to manage your practice, whether large or small.

Cons

It would be nice to have a way to archive programs or filter the program view. But, any time I come across something that I hope to see in the software, the team is happy to listen and consider adding that as a feature. They have even made some customizations for me.

Katie from EBS Healthcare

Great System!

Pros

Easy to manage patients and the complications that can occur when your are billing from many referral sources. Their support team is so responsive and willing to help with any questions you may have! It is reliable and easy to use which is great for training for new employees!

Cons

I can't think of any cons at this time.

Reasons for Choosing Theralytics

They were able to transition from our old software on a faster timeline than any other system we looked into without compromising the quality of the software.

Reasons for Switching to Theralytics

We were looking for a software that was more user friendly.

Brooke from Bluebird Behavioral Solutions

Wonderful service!

Pros

I've had only excellent experiences with Theralytics! The customer service and tech support are outstanding and incredibly responsive. I trust them implicitly with my practice management and feel confident that all of the aspects of my business for which they're responsible are in good hands. I can't recommend them enough!

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons with this software.

Chana from Helping Hands Therapeutic Services, Inc

Do not think twice and sign up with Theralytics!

Wonderful experience, the team are helpful, patient, and supportive.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were extremely patient and helpful during the onboarding process and since then. The software is easy to use and support is offered almost immediately.

Cons

I did not sign up for the billing support which took me time to learn, I would recommend to sign up for the billing support and learn as you go.

Shaya from Link to Learn Behavior Therapy

Working great for us!

Good, the billing team is very responsive!

Pros

User friendly, very responsive billing team

Cons

It would be great if we could customize our session notes

Reasons for Choosing Theralytics

More cost effective and easier to use

Samantha from Little Lemons Therapy

So far, so great!

Communication is great between our company and the Theralytics team! They have worked directly with our billing team to get everything set up and going and it has been a great experience thus far. We are getting ready to go live within the next few weeks/months.

Pros

Ease of use. The connection it has with Google, including Google maps. Scheduling and authorizations also appear to be easy to enter and update. I also like that they have signatures for both the parent and the provider.

Cons

Nothing so far. Will be able to provide more information once we go live with the product.

Reasons for Choosing Theralytics

Great connection with the Theralytics team!

Reasons for Switching to Theralytics

Customer service was terrible.

Jante from Swan Consulting inc.

Great Team behind the software ...

We have had exceptional customer service. We have felt very valued as clients to Theralytics with prompt troubleshooting and answers to any questions.

Pros

The software is user friendly for us as a company as well as our clients. Easy to navigate through and the option to work with their clearing house was a plus!

Cons

There were just a few customizations we couldn’t have fulfilled but not deal breakers.

Reasons for Choosing Theralytics

We loved the idea that the CEO is a BCBA himself, therefore his knowledge on ABA coding as well as our services was a huge pro!

Kim from North Star Autsim Services

User friendly ABA software

Our overall experience has been positive. The customer support has been amazing and customization of the program has been very smooth and quick.

Pros

We really like the layout of the program. It is easy to navigate around and does not require a tech savvy person to use it. The ease of adding clients and staff, inputting schedules, and conducting payroll and billing is truly why I love this software.

Cons

I wish there was an app for it, however; I understand that there is one being developed at this time.

Megan from B.E.S.T. ABA

Theralytics Review

Pros

I enjoy the customer support we receive.

Cons

there is nothing specific but I have gotten some feedback from staff that I would offer as recommendations: -spell check on session notes especially since staff do them on their phones -don't have the box pop up after getting parent signature directly over the complete button. This hides the complete button and often leads to staff not completing notes

Reasons for Choosing Theralytics

new company willing to work with us!

Kimberly from Platinum Behavioral Management

Love this company

Theralytics overall solved our billing, data collection and practice management needs. It’s a one stop shop which is what we wanted when we began searching for a company.

Pros

Customer service is top notch. The communication and follow up on issues far surpasses anything we have experienced before.

Cons

Data collection is in its infancy but being in beta means we get to try it out and give feedback

Candace from Insights ABA

Great software and support

Pros

Theralytics software is quick to learn and easy to navigate. Support is very responsive. I looked at many practice management systems and the team at theralytics was the most personable. The cost is great for small practice and start up.

Cons

Theralytics has been great, I have not have any issues or concerns.

Dina from ABA Solutions

Awesome software

Excellent customer service. The owner is very responsive and helpful.

Pros

Super easy to use, very intuitive. I like how it was designed specifically for ABA providers. It has a really nice look to it. I was able to schedule and bill really easily.

Cons

No data collection yet. I was told it should be coming in a few months.

Aroosa from AIP

Theralytics Review

Pros

The ease of scheduling, looking up client authorizations and the availability of the staff.

Cons

The clocks to input the availability but this is currently being fixed.

Ed from EBS

Great EMR for all therapy

Pros

Ease of use, appearance, helpful technical staff. Easy scheduling increased organization overall efficiency.

Cons

No cons with the software at this time.