• Pros

• "Total ABA is easy to use and navigate. Great and useful features and the reporting aspects are detailed and a HUGE time saver."

• "Seeing the graphs in real time for each behavior. The ability to set the measurement and mastery criteria."

• "There is absolutely nothing great or even good about this product. "

• Cons

• "I wish it could interface closer with our e-mail system. The new parent portal features may address that but we have not explored it yet."

• "It seems it is still a work in progress but it appears it is keeping up with the growth of the industry."

• "Sometimes, especially the data collection portion is a little difficult to use, especially when I am adding targets."

Browse Total ABA Reviews

Yosef from Triumph Behavior Support

Unmatched Customer Support

I have used many other companies for services (not specifically software), and I have not met a better team than the customer support team here at Total ABA. Customer service is truly unmatched!

Pros

They have a great team at Total ABA that is always very responsive and available to assist quickly. I appreciate the many customizations they created for our practice.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very creative in figuring out how to customize many features to our needs. This Salesforce platform seems to be very flexible and capable to handle a lot. I really like that we can run almost every type of report using the many filters available on reports.

Cons

I do not use their Data Collection features mainly because they do not have an App with offline capabilities yet. An App is something we would really want for Data Collection, and now providers need to login to a separate software to take data and separately to Total ABA for billing, which is not ideal.

Reasons for Choosing Total ABA

1) Total ABA used the Salesforce platform 2) They have the best customer service 3) Very affordable pricing 4) I was under the impression that they will integrate with a different good App for Data Collection

Response from Inviscid Software

Replied March 2020

Thank you Yosef! We appreciate you and your team. Total ABA is working on offline capabilities for data collection and look forward to having that available to you this year!

April from Bridging the Gap Therapy Solutions

A TotalABA Review

We are currently happy with the product and are hopeful to continue to work with their team to get future updates that will more closely align with our wants and needs. This is our 3rd software system and by far the easiest and most cost effective that we have used thus far.

Pros

We are in the early stages of using the product and have been pleased with the customer support aspect of the product. We are a behavioral practice that is set in our data collection ways and the team at TotalABA have been very helpful with creating solutions within their updates to make our collection methods possible.

Cons

The cons on the system are the lack of customizations after a goal has been placed in treatment planning. Additionally, there are several little aspects and buttons that must be selected to get things set up correctly and they are easily missed when setting up new clients.

Reasons for Switching to Total ABA

We switched from Central Reach due to the labor intensiveness required to create their platform. We were 3 months in to the software subscription and still unable to set up the back end and use the platform. We switched from GoLotus due to their inability to customize the platform enough to suit our needs.

Response from Inviscid Software

Replied November 2020

Thank you April, we appreciate your business and will continue to work with you to make Total ABA as efficient as possible for your practice!

Esther from Nexus Solutions for Autism

Industry: Mental Health Care

Seeing graphs in real time was great but...

Our company used Total ABA from 2018 to 2019. The features may have changed by now. We switched to another product that allowed us to integrate billing, scheduling and data collection in one software platform.

Pros

Cons

The process for writing reports was very tedious and inflexible. In my case I had different funders wanting varying degrees of information. I was stuck creating a report where in some cases I had to remove unnecessary parts or add parts. The length of the resulting reports was not parent friendly.

Response from Inviscid Software

Replied March 2021

Thank you Esther, you are correct that a lot has changed since you used the software! We offer a fully integrated system to include billing, parent portal and enhanced clinical. We have added a lot more features and flexibility to the treatment plans and reporting tools! In 2020 alone we did over 55 upgrades to Total ABA from working with our customers on their needs. We hope to see you back Esther and wish you continued success!

Emma from Adapt for Life

Review for TotalABA

My overall experience has been really positive!

Pros

I like how everything is in one place for scheduling, data collection, and programming.

Reasons for Switching to Total ABA

We were looking for a product that is easier to use.

Response from Inviscid Software

Replied October 2019

Thank you, Emma! We'll reach out to review your needs for adding targets and strive to make your data collection easier for you!

Sandra from Virginia Institute of Autism

TotalABA - Incredible support for administrative needs.

Before TotalABA we used a different software program for scheduling, billing and reporting. It was a nightmare. TotalABA took a little while to understand the terminology and processes but once we got that figured out we have not looked backward. The people on the support team are absolutely the best on the planet! I cannot speak highly enough about the support team. They are amazing, dedicated and creative!

Pros

We use TotalABA to support our scheduling, billing and reporting activities. TotalABA is easy for our staff to learn. It is easy to build client records. It is fantastic for helping supervisors and managers track and follow up on activities completed and activities still outstanding. I love the reporting features. There is seldom a management question that comes up that I cannot figure out how to run a report to get an answer. It is terrific for providing data for audits. It is terrific for giving one source for staff to get client information whether they are providing services in clinic or in the community. It interfaces will with our billing company. We have expanded the use of data elements into two additional divisions.

Reasons for Switching to Total ABA

That system was cumbersome, inflexible and ultimately did not give us the scheduling or reporting services that TotalABA has.

Response from Inviscid Software

Replied October 2019

Thank you, Sandra! We love working with you and VIA!

Kaylyn from Stable Life Concepts

Comprehensive Platform!

Great overall experience and highly recommended. There is a report for everything, and if you cannot find something you need, it can be created. The task feature has been a huge success as well as the visuals and graphing. I would also like to shout out the partnership and customer service that our company has received. Everyone has been a pleasure to work with.

Pros

Cons

The messaging system is a useful feature to have. I would recommend making it appear as more of a traditional email set up.

Response from Inviscid Software

Replied November 2020

Great input on the messaging Kaylyn, thank you!...let's see what we can do to make that look better for you. ;)

Alicia from SLC

Horrible, not ABA friendly. "Totally NOT ABA"

Pros

There is absolutely nothing great or even good about this product.

Cons

There is absolutely no way this platform was created by anyone that knows anything about ABA. It is not used friendly, there are so few features to be able to analyze data (you know, Applied behavior Analysis!? THe graphs it creates are extremely low quality and do not allow for any form of analysis that would be helpful in making informed decisions about treatment. It takes an unbelievable amount of time to input goals and treatment plans into this system, and if you need to change something, you must erase and start over. I have used two other platforms including Central Reach and Catalyst and I didn't love either until I was forced to use this system. I would pay to have either one of those back at this point. There are features that seem cool, like being able to select different types of prompts used, but get this! You can not even see that information anywhere! So it is just a bunch of pretty things that do nothing for an behavior analyst except confuse RBT's and get incorrect data because of it. THis all affects the clients who are relying on us for accurate data collection to make informed choices about their care. We hav reached out to TABA for help that they promised in the contract they would give if there were services we needed, to no avail.

Reasons for Switching to Total ABA

Price, and it was not worth any of the money saved.

Response from Inviscid Software

Replied June 2020

We are very sorry for your troubles Alicia. Thank you for letting us know. We understand that SLC has undergone some changes and that we need to set up more direct and free training for you and your team so that the system works the way you need it to. That is a start, and we will work relentlessly to earn your satisfaction. Please don't hesitate to call me on cell. I will send you a direct message.

ROBIN from DIRECT BEHAVIORAL STRATEGIES

Industry: Individual & Family Services

REVIEW

VERY RESPONSIVE TO REQUESTS.

Pros

EASY TO USE FOR NOTES AND DATA COLLECTION

Cons

THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS WE WANT TO DO BUT CAN'T FIGURE OUT EVERYTHING EASILY. HAVE TO EMAIL SUPPORT AND ASK THEM HOW TO DO THINGS.

Reasons for Choosing Total ABA

COST EFFECTIVE. EASIER TO USE

Response from Inviscid Software

Replied October 2019

Thank you, Robin! Being built on the Salesforce platform means we are a very comprehensive and robust system. We'll reach out to you to set up additional free training for you and your staff!

Theresa from Autism & Behavioral Consulting Services

Outstanding Service

TotalABA has an amazing support staff that is willing to make changes and contributions as needed.

Pros

The software is user friendly and relative.

Cons

Response from Inviscid Software

Replied October 2019

Thank you, Theresa!

Griffin from Therapitas

Quite pleased!

Honestly, I'm blown away by their customer service. I've never had a company I've worked with feel so responsive. It feels like a 'Partner' level relationship.

Pros

I like how it feels as dependable and reliable as the electric company - I never have to spend energy thinking about it.

Cons

The interface didn't feel as modern as the tastes that my users demand, so I did build a custom interface around it.

Response from Inviscid Software

Replied October 2019

Thank you, Griffin! Working with the great team at Therapitas enables us to continually improve our product.

Jon from BEST

Product review

Pros

Billing features and ability to sync with billing softwares

Cons

Not user friendly. Not a lot of features

Response from Inviscid Software

Replied October 2019

Hi Jon, Thank you for your feedback on the free trial you had in 2016; we're sorry you have not had a more recent experience to base your review on. We have had many advancements and additional features since then and we would love the opportunity to show you TotalABA today!