Browse Mentorloop Reviews

Alexandra from Flight Centre Travel Group

I'm Mental for Mentorloop

Pros

It enabled our company to evolve our already existing Mentor Program and take to a whole new level with Mentorloop's groundbreaking 'Mentoring Technology'. Mentorloop is native and easy for users of all ages to get excited to 'e-meet their mentoring match'. They are guided with well designed educational tutorials to assist in demonstrating the capabilities of the platform - for example; setting goals, creating calendar events that sync with work calendars and even sharing great TED talks. Mentorloop has now enabled us to track user activity and provide us with excellent (dare I say it - and sexy) reporting and analysis capabilities. The online bank of resources available to Mentors and Mentees has been a delightful surprise for our people as well. Mentorloop is bloody brilliant. And so is their wonderful team.

Cons

It currently lacks emojis and GIF sharing within the loop chatting functions - staff would be thrilled with this and would probably never log off!

Julie from European Cities Marketing

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Looking forward to see the next steps!

Great so far, looking forward to seeing how the next months go!

Pros

Customer service is great and everyone I have been in touch with is so lovely and reactive to any of my needs and questions! The system in itself is very intuitive and the design is great, on trend and easy to use.

Cons

The only thing I am missing is a sort of library to be able to share documents with the participants to my programme

Reasons for Choosing Mentorloop

Friendly staff that were very accommodating, had most of the features we needed, nice design, easy to use

Kevin from HiPoint Roofing (ABN Group)

The Mentorloop concept is great but it currently does not achieve what it should do.

Pros

Mentorloop provides a great confidential communication hub between coachees and coaches/mentors however I still believe it has a long way to go to become a useful tool.

Cons

I just feel the program is a bit clunky at the moment because it doesn't integrate very well with outlook or enable you to archive your loops which is a major flaw I feel. People using this software are generally time poor so to have to double book everything with outlook is just not ideal also I think it is ridiculous that the loop just continues infinitely imagine what it would look like after 3 years it will be 2km long chat.

Response from Mentorloop

Replied January 2018

Hi Kevin, This is Lucy, I'm one of the founders of Mentorloop. Thank you for being a user and providing this review. We're always looking for ways to improve our platform (we're a relatively young company), so feedback like this is invaluable as we continue to refine what you experience while on Mentorloop, and what we stand for. We do have an Add to Calendar feature that allows you to download your meetings into Outlook, and we're looking at deeper integration with Outlook as we progress. Your feedback about the infinite loop is an interesting one - many of our users do continue their relationships for many years, and sometimes come back to it after long absences and want to review their history, so this makes sense for them. However we obviously haven't served your example, where you want a neat way to close out or archive a loop, so we'll take this on board. Thank you again for taking the time to leave this review. All the best with your mentoring journey!

Katie from Old Geelong Grammarians Association

Review of the Mentorloop platform.

We had identified a need to provide mentoring opportunities to our members. Mentorloop fulfilled this need and even exceeded our expectations in terms of support and resources. The platform was easy for users to register and navigate. It was also very easy to use as an administrator. The support team at Mentorloop were very responsive and excellent to work with, at every stage.

Pros

The integration with our existing website was made very easy by the Mentorloop team. The product was well suited to the needs of our community, even exceeding the needs. It provided a contemporary platform with a professional look and feel that matched our expectations. It was easy to use for administrators and users and provided many additional resources. We could also capture programme analytics easily. I also liked that it is an Australian product; always willing to support quality Australian software.

Cons

I can honestly say there were no features of the software I didn't like. The only negative feedback I received from a couple of users was they received too many nudge emails but this could have been tweaked if we had wanted.

Starr from Proponent

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Look no further!

As an organization brand new to mentoring (with more than 500 employees across multiple locations in the US, Europe, and Asia) we knew we needed to find a true partner to help us do it right and do it well. The initial sales process with Mentorloop was exceptional. From the pricing transparency to the low pressure, consultative selling approach, they were sincerely interested in understanding our goals and needs, offered extremely useful help and advice before we made any commitment, and didn't push us for more than we actually needed to get started. The transition from sales to implementation was seamless and we were able to identify our program goals, create our profile and matching criteria, and launch in less than 30 days thanks to their exceptional support, service, competence, and wealth of expertise in mentoring best practices. The team is also funny, down-to-earth, super sharp, responsive, super flexible with meeting times (we're in the US, they're in Australia)-- put simply, they are true professionals who know what they are doing and are passionate about it. It's been a huge relief not to have to start from scratch, as they have so many great resources we've been able to leverage from designing everything from our program goals and success measures to our promotion and internal marketing collateral. What seemed an overwhelming undertaking has been made simple and effective. Easily my favorite vendor to work with and an awesome platform to boot. Look no further!

Pros

Intuitive and user friendly interface for participants and administrators; simple and rapid implementation and enrollment; excellent integrated support resources for mentees, mentors, and program coordinators to maximize the experience; easy to customize for our organization while the "out of the box" solution provided a great framework to start with based on best practices so we didn't have to reinvent the wheel; flexibility for using part art and part science to match participants, combining Mentorloop's algorithm and insights from our Program Coordinator; flexibility to move to 100% self-matching as our organization matures into a culture of mentoring; GDPR compliant; excellent built in evaluation and analytics to measure program success and demonstrate ROI; scalability; ease in connecting international/multi-site participants; works across all internet browsers; no service disruptions.

Cons

I truly haven't seen a feature yet that isn't useful or easy to use.

Nicole from Tennis Australia

MentorLoop More than Just Mentoring

Even though we have only just begun our Coach Connect Mentoring journey powered by MentorLoop the entire process has been smooth. We were assigned a project manager that has taken us through every step and been available to answer any questions, and listen to our suggestions as we try to set up the best possible experience for everyone involved in the program. The growth potential of mentoring within our business is enormous and it is comforting, that as we grow the platform has the capacity to connect our entire tennis community to raise the sport of tennis.

Pros

This software enables the user to navigate across the platform seamlessly and effectively. The simplicity of the platform was a feature that was critical in making the decision to use an online mentoring program for our participants. After the users sign up they have the ability to search for suitable mentors to assist with their development and easily make connections (loops). The software enables an algorithm match if participants do not find a match themselves which greater assisted connections being established. As a program co ordinator there is the option to create multiple loops, which in the future the ability to expand to creating larger groups of participants is very positive. As a company we were excited by the ability to scale and the reporting enables accountability in terms of participant engagement and numbers. The ability to customise the questions when users first sign up enabled more insights to be gathered to drive many of our initiatives and actions moving forward. Another key feature is the option to download and share relevant files, to the entire group or individual groups to each other. Knowing so much of how we connect in COVID times is virtual with the inbuilt option to schedule a zoom call within the platform is a valuable feature for the present and future.

Cons

Whilst some changes were permitted on the initial sign up there are some engineering frameworks that could not be changed. More options there are to customise it to the company in various ways is definitely an advantage.

Taina from La Trobe University

Mentorloop is of high-quality and easy to use, and with excellent and friendly customer support

Pros

It is very easy to use, even for a person with limited technological expertise like me. It contains all functionalities that you can hope for from a contemporary mentoring software and more. Mentorloop is very innovative and open for new developments. They introduce new useful resources and functions on the platform at a regular basis. In addition, the platform can be tailored to meet the needs and requirements of individual clients and/or programs, which is a huge plus. We run several mentoring programs on the platform and it works amazingly well. And, anytime we need help, support or advice, Mentorloop's friendly staff is just one phone call or visit away. One of the best things of Mentorloop is the personal customer service - as a customer you feel like the most important person in the world and they move the mountains to fulfil and exceed your requirements. Magnificent company, software and people!

Cons

When I want to send messages with an attachment, the software is to effective that it sends it out immediately. This is great, however sometimes I'd like to review the attachment a second time before sending it. I've raised this with Mentorloop, and as always, they are very friendly and will amend the functions so that it matches my requirements. As soon as that has been made, no issues at all.

First of its kind, amazing customer support

Allows me to run a mentoring program so much more quickly and efficiently I can also export data much more easily, which allows me to tailor my program in a way that I couldn't before

Pros

Allows me to run a mentoring program so much more efficiently than I could before. Functionality as a program director is very user friendly. The best feature is the ability to export information about mentors/mentees almost instantaneously. The questionnaire that people use to sign up is also really fun yet professional - it's the perfect introduction to our mentoring community. Customer service is also amazing - I am able to speak to a Mentorloop rep at almost any time I choose and they are willing to help me tailor the functionality to suit our needs. They were also very proactive in helping us run a survey with our community and aggregated all the data to allow us to take away some very helpful insights.

Cons

It takes a few different stages/emails for people to sign up, and it would lighten my load as administrator even further if the number of stages could be reduced and even if people could sign up and be automatically accepted.

Andrew from IPAA Victoria

Industry: Government Relations

Easy to use and customer-focused

It has allowed us to increase the scale of our mentoring program while maintaining confidence in the matching process and support we can provide.

Pros

I have really enjoyed the ease of use as a program co-ordinator. The Mentorloop team have been super responsive and helpful - particularly to fix any issues throughout the course of our program.

Cons

There are still a few smaller problems to be ironed out - e.g. I experienced data not filtering correctly when matching. As a more active program coordinator it would sometimes be nice to have a more direct hand in the design and analysis of some data - e.g. surveys.

Elaine from Gainsight

Easy to set up, administer, and use - wonderful feedback from program participants

Mentorloop enabled us to bring together an entire community of CS Ops professionals from across the globe with minimal effort & maximum impact. This fairly new & growing career path has needed more than just Slack channels and Forums to help the individuals committed to this profession continue to grow. We're excited & grateful to be able to continue supporting these amazing individuals who are delivering so much value to the Customer Success teams at various companies. The feedback from CS Ops Mentor Program participants from our customers, at prospects, and beyond has been very positive. I'm grateful for Mentorloop's partnership in helping us strive to be a #HumanFirst organization and provide such a wonderful opportunity to so many people.

Pros

We launched with an external community within a couple of weeks which is a testament to how easy Mentorloop is to set up and how quickly the Mentorloop team can respond. Minimal maintenance and metrics on the program's success are most valuable.

Cons

Lack of visibly to the email nudge templates within the solution including which email someone opened when they opened a nudge -- this limits the ease of stepping in as an administrator to take the best action.

Reasons for Choosing Mentorloop

1) Minimal maintenance required to maintain the program post launch and 2) built-in metrics for showing results of the program.

Paul from Centre for Health Leadership

Easy to use, inexpensive and accessible platform

Overall, Mentorloop has provided us with an online platform to recruit mentors and mentees to a bespoke program. I'd say that this really added a lot of value in terms of making us look professional and contemporary. Zac has gone out of his way to be available when ever we have questions and has been extremely supportive throughout. I'd have no hesitation in recommending Mentorloop.

Pros

Our client hired us to design and deliver a bespoke mentoring program which included recruiting and training mentors/mentees. We looked at 3 similar platforms and decided on Mentorloop because it offers a straight forward solution that is easy to use and very accessible. The idea of including an online platform really value added to our client pitch and I'm sure elevated us to a new level as an ideal provider. The client really liked the idea of the online support offered by Mentorloop. The interaction with Guy and Zac made all the difference in deciding to use Mentorloop. Guy came to Sydney to personally meet me and it felt like we had a genuine partnership and were not just buying an online tool, with "no one home" when the project got underway. The key benefit in using the platform was the matching and online application. We are up and running now and the participants are logging their interaction and using the platform which has made the investment worthwhile. Guy negotiated a very reasonable package with us.

Cons

Being bespoke we weren't able to customise platform. Zac helped us at every stage in making the design of the form easy and straight forward. There were a few bugs at the beta testing stage but there were quickly resolved. Some of the mentors had trouble uploading their CVs, but when we investigated it felt like the problem was at their end and not Mentorloop.

Adina from nbn Co

Mentorloop - Mentoring Programs made easy - especially the admin!

Mentorloop has enabled us to get our mentoring program up and increase the scale very quickly. Through the platform we were able to empower our participants to match themselves in to successful mentoring relationships based on their own personal objectives, and we’ve seen incredible relationships blossom. Having the option for participants to select their own mentor or mentee helped further remove the admin burden, as I would otherwise have to manage this manually. I still have the option to match someone in to a mentoring match if they are in need of some help, which is great. I would highly recommend Mentorloop.

Pros

Simple and easy to use, Mentorloop is a platform that is built for anyone. The mentoring software contains all the functionalities you would want in implementing a mentoring program at your company or organisation. In addition, the team at Mentorloop helps you to tailor the platform to help meet your needs and requirements. The people at Mentorloop are incredibly friendly, responsive and helpful in assisting you to fix any issues that may occur throughout the course of the mentoring program. We’re able to see when and if mentors and mentees are interacting with each other on the platform. The sign up process is also very easy and fun for the participants - they can be on the platform within minutes.

Cons

N/A The platform suits our business needs (ability to scale, self-service) perfectly!

September 2016

Barry from AltusQ

September 2016

The right features at the right price

We run mentoring programs on behalf of a range of clients. For several years now we have been using specialist online platforms to support these programs. We started out with an industry leading product with all the bells and whistles but found that it's possible to have too much functionality - the complexity of the platform ends up distracting from the point of the program (i.e. the personal mentoring relationships). We have now switched to recommending Mentorloop to all our clients because we find it offers a much better balance. It does all we need to support our program participants and administrators while remaining simple and intuitive enough to require little thought or effort to use.

Pros

Intuitive enough to require almost no training to use. Quick and simple to deploy to clients. Does everything we need, doesn't let irrelevant "techie stuff" get in the way of the mentoring relationships. Realistic pricing - many of our clients are not-for-profits or industry associations with limited budgets so it's great to be able to offer them a quality product they can afford.

Cons

Mentorloop is still a young product with some of its development roadmap ahead of it. This means the product is still changing which can create practical problems for clients when features appear/disappear/move. These are minor issues though and overall it's a positive to be able to demonstrate to clients that their mentoring platform is improving over time.

Jamie from Just Eat

Bringing mentoring into the 21st century!

Working with Mentorloop has by far exceeded our expectations and has made a positive impact to the lives of people all around our business. It has been a true partnership with the Mentorloop team as they have really gotten to know our business, what we wanted to get out of the product, and been by our side at every step. While other products, like some HRIS's, may be able to do a rudimentary version of mentoring, I am wholeheartedly convinced that they pale in comparison to Mentorloop and I would choose this product every time!

Pros

The simple, easy to use functionality makes you want to embrace the platform from the moment you begin your mentoring journey and sets people up for success with as much or as little guidance as they need. We were able to use the system to embrace diverse mentoring pools and the team behind the scenes helped us scope our requirements and deliver a solution that exceeded our expectations.

Cons

There's nothing that I've found that I don't like about the system

Natalie from Quilter Cheviot

Feedback on Mentorloop for the Quilter Mentoring Programme

Based on interviews done with participants, 84% reported a positive user experience. The following areas are were people felt they most benefited from the programme. Grow Network Most Personal Development Career Development Industry/orgnisational insights The support from the Mentorloop team has been phenomenal. In particular, the rep deserves a special mention as he has gone above and beyond with prompt responses to queries, to assisting with setting up a monthly status report, to monthly catch ups to ensure constant communication, share any updates to the product and generally provide support and maintain the relationship.

Pros

Mentorloop is easy to use, making mentoring matches for people who sit in different locations a possibility. The Resource Hub is a great knowledge repository, especially for those who are new to mentoring as it provides participants with plenty of tips, tools and information on how to make the most of their mentoring relationship.

Cons

Initially, the sign up process was a bit clunky, but the Mentorloop team were most accommodating in taking our suggestions on board and adapting it to better suite our needs.

Merredith from Fitted for Work

Mentorloop makes a difference

Our Mentor program was completely manual and very labour intensive, particularly in the matching process. Mentorloop has enabled a simple registration process that then allows for quick matching and engagement for participants. It allows administrators to see if participants are are communicating or not. It saves me time and helps with reporting mentor relationship activity.

Pros

It is very easy to use from both administrator and user perspective, and that it has automated what was a very manual process.

Cons

It didn't quite fit our specific needs, so some tweaking was required and that got us pretty close to where we need to be.

Reasons for Choosing Mentorloop

I had a conversation with someone from Mentorloop as part of my research and they were extremely helpful. Then I was told about Mentorloop from a mentor and she facilitated an introduction. I was impressed with the product and that Mentorloop demonstrated an alignment with our values around NFP organisations, diversity and inclusion.

Michelle from Flight Centre Travel Group

Mentorloop has been amazing

From the moment, I clicked on their website to do research, I have found the information provided easy to follow and able to answer all of my questions. I never felt I was being "sold" to, I felt I was working with a team that actually wanted our mentoring program to be successful. There was an amazing amount of transparency throughout the whole process. The process of researching through to roll-out has been so easy. We took our time to ensure we were making the right decision and the platform would work for us. We made Mentorloop jump through many hoops with our IT teams however at no point did we feel rushed. We feel like the Mentorloop team are now part of our team and we are sharing in the success of the program.

Pros

The support we received has been outstanding. User friendly program. Cost effective. Reporting functionality.

Cons

If I had to choose something, there are some extra functions that are in the pipeline that are going to help our program.

Carola from AMP

Mentoring made-easy

My organisation did not have any formalised mentoring program. Different business units run their own programs in isolation. This platform has the potential to break through those silos and connect parts of the organisation that would normally not be connected. This connection trough mentoring has many potential benefits, not least of which our employee engagement.

Pros

I work in an organisation of 4000+ employees. While conceptually mentoring is an accepted practice, practically and logistically it is difficult to organise in such a large organisation. The Mentorloop platform made that easy: uploading profiles, finding matches, communicating with the mentoring cohorts.... all of that gets done seamlessly and easily through the platform.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about the software. However an area of further development might be the platform's reporting capability. Also, it would be useful to have access to a library of resources that can be sent to mentors and mentees regularly to keep mentoring front of mind for them, and make the activity more meaningful

Response from Mentorloop

Replied November 2018

Thanks so much for your feedback Carola. It's been a pleasure working with you and a delight to see the mentees and mentors get so much out of the program. Cheers Heidi

Amy from EDF Energy

Industry: Utilities

Mentorloop enabled Mentoring @EDF Energy

The support and resources Mentorloop have provided complimented our roll out plan with the customer at the forefront of our decisions and communications. The Mentorloop platform has created a new safe community our employees can network.

Pros

Ease of use [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was amazing upon rollout. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been equally supportive since take over Visibility of matches and participant date Resources

Cons

Unable to align with with company metrics Reporting limited would be great to see more flexible progress reports which company specific info. Management of communications either lots or none

cost and ease of use

Catherine from Institute of Public Accountants

I have found the Mentorloop software very simple and easy to use, it's very user friendly.

This software has enabled us to successfully implement a mentor program, something that we (as an organisation) have wanted to do for many years. As we are a small organisation, with limited resources, managing a mentor program has eluded us. The Mentorloop software has taken all of the hard work out of administering a successful program and has given us the chance to enhance our offering to both members and student members.

Pros

I find the software very intuitive and have been able to easily navigate our members through any issues they might be experiencing. I love all the added extras - messaging, ability to easily email those on the database and really appreciate the aesthetics of the software - it looks great which is very appealing to me. The support I receive from Nathan is also brilliant.

A Supportive Team to fit your Mentoring Needs

Pros

The platform is very easy to use, providing a quick way to not only pair mentors and mentees, but also notify them and keep them updated. Pairing can be done efficiently through filtering. The automatic pairing (My Match) can be turned on or off. In addition, I greatly appreciate Guy's hands on approach at running through the program to ensure that I was fully versed in the functionality before signing a contract.

Cons

I don't have much to say here since this software is everything I was looking for when I sketched out my dream mentor program on paper. The only thing I would add is an app to download which would provide our mentors and mentees nudges through their phone notifications.

Brooke from United States Tennis Association

Mentorloop for USTA

Mentorloop as a whole has helped us engage with officials all across the United States and help them build relationships with others especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. The staff support is phenomenal and has guided us the entire way.

Pros

We chose Mentorloop for our constituents as it allowed us the most customizable options. Our program is for individuals all across the United States to interact regarding tennis officiating and allows our officials to be paired based on their individual goals for their careers.

Cons

Any improvements that have been suggested have been implemented by Mentorloop to enhance the system.

Adriana from Girls in Tech Inc.

Superior Customer Service

The customer service that I've received thus far goes above and beyond most companies and specifically service providers. Mentorloop's representatives and staff are friendly, knowledgable and efficient. Also, there are great resources available for people to learn how to use the platform and its functionality relatively quickly. I've been extremely impressed!

Pros

-The Matching algorithm is really important for Girls in Tech. It provides us with the capability to connect a mentor and mentee with similar backgrounds and interests. This always helps when mentees are interested in tackling similar career paths and goals as their mentor.

Cons

-The lack of a knowledge bank or repository for documents. As an organization that utilizes several tech platforms, we like our program experiences to be consolidated in one platform. Unfortunately Mentorloop doesn't have a repository for documents so we had to create one ourselves on Google, which makes the program a bit disjointed.

Linda from Treasury Wine Estates Vintners Limited

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Great easy to use platform

It has made it much easier to manage a Mentor program

Pros

It's easy to use and simple to set up to be accessed by all employee's

Cons

At the beginning it didn't integrate with Teams which was probably the only negative aspects of the platform

Response from Mentorloop

Replied June 2021

Thank you so much Linda for providing us with this review. As we now have a Teams integration available we will work with your team to get this set up for you. Look forward to working together in the future. Kind regards, Heidi

Julie from Aspen Entrepreneurs

Wonderful Community Tool

We have been actively using Mentorloop for 6 months to help launch and build our Mentorship Program in Aspen. Our reps spent considerable time listening to our needs and developing features after hearing all their clients use-case scenarios. We have used the platform to connect Mentors and Mentees, however, since Aspen is a small community - most of the relationship building takes place in person. The reason for three stars in the features/functionality is that qualitative metrics around goal progress are vital for our program and that is limited on Mentorloop to date. Our reps have been amazing when it comes to the future roadmap of their product. I am positive They will offer this backend analytic tool sooner than later - and there are work-arounds using Group Loops as the Program Director.

Jemma from Sky

Sky Review

Mentorloop has been a brilliant tool to connect staff at Sky especially during the Covid pandemic. It has helped individuals with their learning and development goals and allowed people to connect across the country.

Pros

Super easy for staff to use and very intuitive.

Cons

Could be easier to add in different teams to the drop down menus as we have to ask Mentorloop to do this, but would be great if we could do this ourselves.

Reasons for Choosing Mentorloop

Exactly what I needed! Excellent mentor program management system with fantastic local support.

Pros

Quick to set up and get started. Most of the functionality you need to run a great program are there on day one.

Cons

The onboarding process for users wasn't intuitive. Its not obvious that mentees cant connect with each other , how to turn off the notifications or that you can't reply to an email. Really needs a smartphone app.

Joy from iGen Foundation

We use the program to match young entrepreneurs with experienced business people

Pros

The ability to see how the relationship is evolving between the mentor and mentee. Everyone uses it differently but we can see if they are interacting and when.

Cons

Setting up the group loops isn't as easy as one on ones as the matching process hasn't been adapted for this. It is on the development list of improvements.

Ronnie from IMNIS

Matching Customer Needs

In the NFP space Mentorloop provides exceptional value for money, the tools to facilitate one to one mentoring while capturing data to quantify the value of the program and feedback on best practice. When we looked at the competitors in the Corporate space the pricing model was not sustainable in the NFP sector. The team at Mentorloop have been responsive and quick to resolve any issues. From the time we piloted our first program in 2015, Mentorloop have strengthened their platform and offering to meet our needs. Ronnie Wood IMNIS Director

Erika from Virgin Media Ireland

Great mentoring platform for all involved

Pros

As a program coordinator, I really like the way the dashboard is built and how you can customise any kind of reports you want to run

Cons

One aspect that could have helped us a lot would be what I would call "negative/reverse matching". The software is great to match mentors and mentees who have the same interests for example, but in our particular case we wanted to match based on their department, more exactly people from different departments were to become a match. Harder to do but maybe something algorithms can do one day!

Sarah from Australian Olympic Committee

efficient, adaptable, forward thinking

Pros

The software uses integrated matching analytics to guide the matching process. This has given us greater confidence in the suitability of the matches. Additionally, the software greatly reduces the administrative load of running a mentor program. Working with one of the customer rep has been great. He is very intuitive regarding our program and helpful in managing timelines.

Cons

We look forward to having a greater ability to customize the platform specific to our business needs.

Tracy from Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia

Great with excellent, immediate support

This program is enabling our mentoring program for our staff to be successful. We can monitor that all Menotrs are making contact with their Mentees and that we see that they have an ongoing relationship : this, I have found, is vital in assisting a mentoring program to achieve the results we need.

Pros

Clean platform Very intuitive. Simple layout. Easy to use. Immediate support by phone when required. I think this has just been added : when Mentors and Mentees answer emails, these emails load immediately into Mentorloop. Well done.

Felicity from Roche Products Ltd.

Great software and even better people behind it

Our dedicated team at Mentorloop helped us tremendously with the set up and design of our mentoring program and the software takes all admin burden away. They also helped us with the launch, training and ongoing support - special thanks to our reps

Pros

It's super easy to use. Great supportive product for anyone looking to set up a mentoring program.

Cons

I only has been the photo upload functionality which is an internal IT issue and not Mentorloop. They have been helping to get this sorted with a temporary workaround