All Mirro Reviews

Ana

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2020

One stop shop for people management: light, intuitive, engaging

PROS

Covers performance management impeccably: besides OKRs and formal performance evaluations, you get to give timely and meaningful feedback to colleagues and formally recognize contributions to work environment, culture, team spirit, as well as business results. Peer to peer, manager to individual contributor, top-down, bottom-up: it greatly facilitates open communication and allows for incremental and constant improvements to work done. Dashboard makes it impossible to forget milestones such as quarterly reviews, birthdays, company anniversaries. User experience is friendly, new hires can on-board themselves in no time. In terms of HR Admin work, Mirro has saved a ton of time and countless Excel files have happily been deleted for good: timesheets, contracts, employment documents, leave planning, replacement policies... The Customer Service team is highly responsive and will help with any request in no time.

CONS

Being one of the early adopters, I would've loved to see this product go to market sooner.

Hi Ana! Kudos to you for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate it. We're happy to hear that Mirro helps support your team, keep up the great work!

Marcela

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Handy and helpfull...great tool for users and admins

Time saving and efficiency in providing the right feedbacks. Giving the chance to everybody to express their thanks and appreciation, via Kudos, towards their colleagues is a great plus and deffinetely a motivating tool. I really love all the features...and really hope we get to use it 100% in the near future.

PROS

It was a great asset to our company. After the first presentation I really loved the openness to solve any situation adapted to our profile. The fact that you see a company so flexible and willing to adapt to our needs was a big plus. The platform covers mostly everything related to personnel management for our head quarters and also for the other subsidiaries, which is so great for us. We are a big team...all togheter on Mirro, no matter what country we work from.

CONS

We had some aspects that needed improvement in the begining ...but they were solved very quickly.

Reasons for switching to Mirro

Considering that we have a subsidiary in Turkey, where Work legislation is much different from ours, we had some issues sincronising both sides in one platform.( leave days, public holidays, seniority leave, etc..)

Alexandru

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed May 2021

Pretty good but still needs some work

I think it's definetly an upgrade over previous systems we've used in our company and I actually like it.

PROS

It offers most of the features our company needs. The public Timeline is a really good ideaa along with the kudos system.

CONS

It takes a while to get acustomed to all the features mirro has to offer, and the onboarding flow is easily skipable by mistake. There are other problems like text info sometimes not being clear enough but I'm sure they will fix those with time.

Hi Alexandru, cheers for this awesome review! And cheers times two for taking the time to also share your bright ideas on how we can make Mirro better. Should you need any details about Mirro's "hows" and "whys", drop us a line at support@mirro.io. We'd be happy to share two 10-minutes reads to get you going: "User's journey" and "First time Mirro manager"

iuliana

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Overall UX flow

My overall experience with Mirro has been great so far. I'm in love with the activity feed and it makes the colleagues interact and engage a lot which is amazing. Huge fan of the gifs and emoji reactions

PROS

Feedback requests and giving feedback. The flow is really intuitive and easy to complete.

CONS

PTO/Holidays section. The top section for some reason is not clear enough. Too many cards with numbers and they are not clear from the first glance. I still need to read each one of them to get to " how many days do I have left in this year"

Loredana

Public Relations and Communications, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2023

You rock!

PROS

Performance management and reports, and also I love the relationship with the supplier

CONS

Rigidity for vacay types, and I don't like that it doesn't have recruitment support. Also Mirro didn't cover ITM mandatory stuff like attendance sheet.

Reason for choosing Mirro

friendly for performance management and people that work for Mirro are solution oriented. Special Lavinia and Bogdan

Emilia

Design, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2020

Ideal for remote creative teams

I now have a better overview of everything, including the team’s mood. Mirro helped me switch gears and notice when we need to plan a hackathon or a trip to the Carpathian Mountains for inspiration.

PROS

I love the feedback functionality, I see it as the core of the app. Creative people always want to express themselves in any way, shape, or form so providing them with a tool for feedback, suggestions, and praise turned out to be a total game-changer.

CONS

It is a very complex app, it takes some time to get used to all the functionality, but the usability is good, you will get there soon.

Hi Emilia, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that Mirro is helping you and your team stay aligned. Keep up the great work!

Lidia Cristina

Reviewed May 2021

Above all, Mirro helps us keep connected

Mirro helps us be more organised and more connected in a remote environment.

PROS

I love the Kudos feature. It really helps create a more cohesive team spirit when working remote. I also like the interface and how easy it is for me to manage my team's vacation days and cross compare to all the members of the organisation.

CONS

I would like to have more options when it comes to evaluations. An option for tables or something more number-friendly would be great.

Hi Lidia, thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. Your suggestions are much appreciated and we'll take them into consideration while developing the next iteration for performance reviews - we'll be talking a lot more about that this summer. So stay tuned, we may surprise you. :)

Noe

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Experience

My over experience with Mirro is amazing. Tracking your performance year to date is awesome. Being able to track my performance by category. Giveback feedback to colleagues is great and simple. Plus, its affordable.

PROS

Mirro allows you to track your performance. Review and edits objectives. Receive supervisor feedback and also input feedback. It really helps me keep my goals on track. I love you can give feedback on other employees.

CONS

There is nothing I don't like about it.

Adrian

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

A tool that fulfills it’s purpose

PROS

Using it to see anyversaries and to manage days off

CONS

Haven’t use it for performance tracking yet or social - not necessary not good, just didn’t gave the oportunity

Reasons for switching to Mirro

Company did the change, but it was a good change

Farcas

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2023

Great Experience

PROS

The user interface is top notch - very easy to use!

CONS

Nothing to complain about yet - seems great

Andrei

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 employees

Mirro review

It's way way better than other products of the kind that we've used in the past. It has a straightforward interface and it's relatively easy to use.

PROS

Well - I really enjoy the fact that I can request feedback. It would, however, be more useful to actually get a follow up on those items - because I think they can easily be ignored atm.

CONS

I don't really appreciate the phrasing, to be honest. It just seem sort of like a kid that's trying too hard.

Reasons for switching to Mirro

It wasn't the easiest software to use.

Thanks for the review, Andrei! We're looking into phrasing constantly, so it would be super-helpful of you to point out certain examples at support@mirro.io. We'll get right on fixing the messages

Delia

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

The tool you need for the Employee Performance

With its features: bringing the team together in providing feedback, recognizing and giving credit to each other for their impact on the business; allowing the HR team to manage some of their administrative tasks; this tool is a must have for every business.

PROS

The product is intuitive, user-friendly, it brings a positive impact to the idea of congratulating your colleagues for their contribution & efforts. I like the 'Give Kudos' feature the most.

CONS

Nothing I could think of - I really enjoy using the tool.

Silvia

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2021

Mirro is not just a payroll tool but keeping your team engaged and

As an Agile coach is important to celebrate wins around my teams and show them appreciation. Is amazing to see how the people are using the kudos feature in mirro to thank their colleagues for different interactions. Easy to manage leave requests from email wherever I am, also from my mobile device

PROS

Is not just a tool where I go when I have to make a leave request. The news feed where we have the activity news, kudos and feedback is amazing and keep people connected in a positive vibe. I feel very useful about the okrs feature and the performance tool feature.

CONS

Very confusing to find the leave requests I approved, when someone in my team for whom I manage the leave requests. Also, in my leave requests sometimes is hard to understand how many days I have left ( the days related to the months worked in the year could be a smaller information, not the first I see there)

Hi Silvia, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and we'll carefully consider the suggestions you've laid out.

Indra

MIRRO experience

Tracking vacation and performance review. Employee recognition and kudos!

PROS

Software was easy to implement and use. Team was supportive during and after implementation

CONS

The team is very proactive with any changes, updates and customization

Andrei

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2021

Team management with a twist ;)

Easy to use, friendly UI / UX. Modern team management and employee engagement tool.

PROS

Intuitive design, easy to use overall. Easily track performance, request documents from HR, great bundle!

CONS

Would be great if Mirro had a mobile app version.

Hi Andrei, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better. Regarding your feedback, please try saving the page on the home screen, it is a PWA and you'll be able to open it browser-based directly from your phone's main screen. Drop us a line for more details, at support@mirro.io

catalina

Banking, 11-50 employees

MIRRO- A FRIENDLY SOFTWARE

I have in one place everything I need to organize my activity

PROS

it is easy to use and helps me organize myself much better!

CONS

it's enough for me in this form, I don't know what can be improved

Hi Catalina, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that Mirro helps you stay organized. Thank you for being awesome!

Raluca

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed May 2021

Of course I like Mirro, it helps me get my vacation days.

PROS

* The design: is super friendly and it has a funny touch. It makes me feel good when I access the platform * It is helpful: I can easily choose my vacation days and have have an OK from my boss in a very short time

CONS

* I'm not sure if it is connected to my Google Calendar. It would be great to be that way * Sometimes, I just cannot find where I can choose my vacation days. I don't use Mirro that much, I just use it when I want to get my vacation days and sometimes I just have to look for the section that I need more than I would like to. Maybe it would be helpful to have a shortcut or a "recently used feature" button.

Reasons for switching to Mirro

We use to use a horrible platform before - super ugly with a '98 style design, that lacked any confirmation messages - I didn't know if my boss was OK with my vacation days, how many days did I have available etc

Hi Raluca, thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. Your suggestions are much appreciated and we'll take them into consideration. So stay tuned, we may surprise you. :)

Raluca

Reviewed May 2021

PROS

It's perfect: easy to use, friendly and cool

CONS

It's ok for the moment. I don't have nothing bad to say

Hi Raluca, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that you enjoy using Mirro. Keep up the great work!

Madalina

Retail, 51-200 employees

Mirro is awesome

PROS

Mirro has a user friendly interface and the social media platform vibe where you can see what other people in your organization post and how you can react is a big plus for me. It's also easy to request days off and see which of my team members are off for the day so no topic is left uncovered especially when working form home.

CONS

Improvements can be made to facilitate editing your personal information or the information that is visible to other members in the organization