• Pros

• "It is an easy interface to use and allows mentors and mentees to easily get in touch. Simple to use "

• "- Connecting with Mentors and Mentees - Staying organised with goals - Connecting with a likeminded community - Free to use"

• "It's a great tool - I haven't used something like this before and it's great how easy it is to find a mentor to work with."

• Cons

• "As with any new technologies, there's always a couple of little teething issues. The team at PushFar are amazing and sorted them."

• "No complaints at present. Software serves as a great tool for employees and employers alike "

• "Nothing! It serves the purpose we need and whenever we've had suggested or requested additional features, PushFar have delivered them quickly and effectively."

Browse PushFar Reviews

Sam from Echio Adventure ltd

Industry: Online Media

Amazing product, great results

Awesome. Found a mentor within a really short time period, they still mentor me now and have delivered massive value!

Pros

I was able to connect with a new mentor super quick, and new mentees. The product is clear, effective and easy to use and links you up with great matches for your goals.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of, it works exactly how I needed it to.

Reasons for Switching to PushFar

Other apps seem to be filled with sales people trying to make connections ans solve problems for a fee. Pushfar is legitimate mentoring and is free to use.

Perfect for Mentoring - Highly Recommended!

I've had a superb experience. The whole team are always extremely dedicated to ensuring our mentoring success and always provide us with additional innovative ways to make sure our mentoring programmes work.

Pros

PushFar's platform is extremely easy to use and allows me to manage my own mentoring relationships and report on our entire organisation's mentoring quickly and effectively. If anyone is looking to run a mentoring programme, they need PushFar. Not only is it fantastic at matching people together but it also is immensely effective at ensuring our mentoring pairs are engaged and stay on track with mentoring activities.

Reasons for Choosing PushFar

Cost effective, smooth and fast user experience, brilliant support, and continual development of additional features we didn't know we needed but love whenever they're released!

Viktorija from ChuckJoe

The best way to push your career!

Using this platform over the years I have significantly improved my career. Since I have joined the platform since early beginnings I had the honor to work with PushFar [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as a mentor.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is super professional, always willing to help, approachable (even he is very busy), and kind. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] supported me with giving career advice that help me make a great progress over the time. I believe that having a mentor is one of the most important things for having a successful career.

Pros

- easy to use - connecting with people all over the world working in the same industry as I do - knowledge and experience exchange - motivation and support - great mentors

Cons

I didn't have any difficulties with using software, user experience is great done and it's easy to navigate.

Why was this not done before?!

My experience so far has been excellent. I'm looking to introduce it across the business, when the time is right. Meanwhile I've used it for my own professional development and already recommended it to individuals seeking a personal mentor outside the business. Pushfar are open to feedback and seem to work collaboratively with their audience and key advisers to continue to improve the system. Its a competitively priced platform and the benefits within an organisation to enhance talent and leadership development programmes is sizeable.

Pros

Its a simple yet effective platform. Powerful in that it can connect so many people actively seeking to mentor or be a mentee - so the experience starts as a positive one straight away. Its easy to set yourself up and I found a mentor quickly. The platform continues to improve but the functionality for the purpose is there and can only continue to get better.

Cons

Initial navigation to setting up the meeting/goals but this has already improved.

Steve from Deckers

Beauty in it's simplicity...

We've opened ourselves up to more diversity of thought - allowing colleagues around the globe to connect with others around the globe to enhance their skills and abilities.

Pros

Simple, effective, easy to use, broader appeal so it's not just a mentoring programme. Integration into our HRIS allowed us to open our population up to so much more through mentoring. It allowed us to open our colleagues up to a diverse network of people, not just in our own business, but externally as well. Global reach and utterly amazing.

Reasons for Choosing PushFar

We chose PushFar as it's beautifully simple and allows so much more then mentoring!

SIMON from GuardCap

Perfect site for Mentoring

Very useful tool for staff to manage their own mentoring.

Chris from Indiy

Industry: Music

Mentoring made simple

I am a really big fanof PushFar and its mission

Pros

Cons

- Its a new platform but functionality is being added all the time

Scott from LGBT Conservatives

Industry: Political Organization

Superb Enabler

From our initial engagement we found the experience as made as easy as possible by the Pushfar team. At every step they helped us understand the workings of the system and which would suit our aspirations best.

Pros

The software was simple to set up and easy to learn how to use. We were up for running within a few weeks of contacting the Pushfar team and the experience was seamless and smooth.

Cons

We’ve not come across aspects that have been a problem so far; it’s very adaptive and easy to scale.

Reasons for Choosing PushFar

The Pushfar team were by far the most knowledgable and flexible. They understood the scope we wanted and how to help us build a platform that delivered for our members and supporters.

Kenneth from Chelsea & Westminster NHS Foundation Trust

Virtual the "New" name of the game!

I am responsible for mentoring colleagues and am also responsible for training staff and I have found it very useful, especially in these "virtual" times.

Pros

It is well laid out, functional and easy to navigate through the relevant features

Cons

I honestly could not find any aspect of the software which I did not like. I have used other platforms and I have found that PushFar is superior.

Elena Rose from LGBT+ Conservatives

Industry: Political Organization

One Stop Mentoring Shop

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team at PushFar are so helpful, no request is too much. They have been on hand to guide us through the entire setup of our mentoring platform, answering all questions and helping our users get onto the system. I could not endorse this product anymore than I already have. It is literally everything that we need.

Pros

- Easy to use - Super quick to sign up - Instant customer service responses - Completely customisable - Really good profile prompts

Cons

There is nothing so far that I do not like, it really does tick all of the boxes.

Tony from real estate

Industry: Investment Management

Fantastic Platform to Run Mentoring Schemes

PushFar offers us a great way to manage and run mentoring schemes, which we used to do in a very limited way. Being able to run mentoring efficiently and see direct value is great. The platform is extremely easy to navigate and understand and I would highly recommend it.

Pros

PushFar is extremely easy to use, while offering a comprehensive and extensive list of features to help our employees manage their mentoring relationships, and management to see what is happening. Great onboarding experience (took less than a week from contract to our first mentor matches), and very innovative feature releases.

Cons

Nothing yet. Any features lacking are always quickly added by their team.

Malcolm from Malcolm Wolpert

Industry: Utilities

Mentor

I have gained some mentees and I have been approached too.

Pros

Having retired from working with people throughout my life career, I wanted to give something back. I am so pleased to have found Push Far which gives me access to people looking for Mentors and Mentees looking for Mentors. I have had people contact me and I have contacted others offering help. The system is easy to use. I particularly like the messaging system and the diary reminders which link to my own calendar.

Cons

Nothing - the software is excellent. I like the way it works for me.

Carmanah from Carmanah Mackenzie Ltd.

Can't recommend PushFar enough!!

Pros

The product is super easy to use and was very easy to implement. As the administrator, I found the backend of the system very easy to navigate. There is an extensive guide of how-to videos which are helpful, however, the system is so intuitive, I didn't need them. Really straightforward, does the job and does it well.

Cons

Nothing! Everything is so easy to use, and for any customisation we needed, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team were able to help very promptly.

Stavros from The Cube

Industry: Executive Office

An awesome tool for coaching/mentoring

Im connecting with new people and giving and getting help. It's also great way to push myself to achieve certain goals so I'm grateful it exists.

Pros

Pushfar is great in terms of User Interface. Very easy to use and very intuitive. Everything is where it should be and the gamification elements keep both mentors and mentees engaged.

Cons

I'd like to have less notifications come into my mailbox but I'm sure the team have thought about this and I just need to change a setting or something

Stephanie from A Brand New Day

Would recommend PushFar for any business!

Pros

The software is great at matching people and brilliant at managing mentoring. The support is also great and it is really user-friendly and easy to use.

Cons

Nothing at the moment. They regularly release new features and updates too.

Meghan from AZ Crown Investments

Industry: Investment Management

Quantifies the abstract value of mentorship

The PushFar team are so great to work with and setup for our team was a breeze! We've made connections across our portfolio companies that likely wouldn't have emerged without PushFar. Thanks :)

Pros

It quantifies the value and productivity of mentorship automatically, which was extremely difficult when we had our teams setting up these schemes manually. Very easy to monitor who's engaged on both sides. Requires relatively little input/effort from employees to be valuable.

Cons

I suppose the UI could be improved in a few areas but it hasn't been a problem for us, you'll get a hang of the platform quickly.

Joseph from Department For International Development

You'd be foolish not to!

Have had a very positive experience in all aspect so if you are a new or experienced mentor or mentee, I'd certainly suggest using Pushfar.

Pros

Impressed by this platform and service. Easy to use with professional, friendly support when needed. Excellent at matching and managing mentoring relationships. Give it a try.

Cons

No cons...like the functionally which is added on an ongoing basis.

Robert from Empirasign Strategies

Very useful tool

Pros

PushFar has enabled me to find a mentor and set goals to help me progress in my career. The platform is very easy to use, informative and makes me feel more confident as I have an experienced mentor to talk to and ask for advice.

Cons

I have nothing negative to comment about the platform at this time.

andrea from BPDmatters

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great way to get help and support

Pros

Pushfar is a really great way to meet people that will help you with your career goals I've managed to find a mentor who sets me goals and catches up with me regularly

Cons

can't think of any, pushfar seems like a platform that is pretty straightforwards

Martin from Eventbrite

Great mentoring tool

The team at PushFar were great to work with - thumbs up from me.

Pros

Cons

Whilst the tool works well, I think the look and feel could be a bit slicker.

Lucia from Theradex Oncology

Industry: Writing and Editing

Great way to find relevant mentors!

Pros

Super easy to use, and gives the opportunity to connect with a wide range of professionals that can provide sound advice and share knowledge.

Cons

I have experienced no issues with the software so far.

We were manually implementing various mentor schemes internally and this has made our job far easier. And cut down the time to match and pair massively.

Pros

Great access to company employees and relevant matching. The open-source directory also gives you access to experts outside of the company to provide different perspectives.

Cons

More access to global experts outside the company

Cheima from University of Surrey

Industry: Research

Great Platform!

Pros

Easy to use platform, great contacts and follow up on progress.

Cons

So far, nothing, I'm a big fan! Totally recommend!

Olly from Admaxim

Easy to use and very useful

Pros

Fills a gap in the market in a very efficient way

Cons

App loading times, although not a major issue, can be slow

Response from PushFar

Replied September 2019

Thanks, Olly! We're working hard on additional infrastructure changes, which are launching in the next 2 weeks, to significantly improve speeds. As always, if you have any further thoughts or feedback, we'd always love to hear it.