• icon"The platform is also relatively easy to understand and navigate. The program suggest pairings based on proposed best fit."
  • icon"The integration of the product was seamless and very intuitive. The algorithms built into the system have made it easy to pair mentors and mentees."
  • icon"The platform is very user friendly and the touch points are beneficial to discuss areas of opportunities, reporting, and data analytics centered around the program deliverables."
  • icon"It was great I have no real negative things to say."
  • icon"My team seemed a little confused by the scheduling feature. I think they thought it would somehow integrate with their company Outlook calendar."
  • icon"Nonetheless, it's frustrating as an administrator when things are shifting often. Also, some functions of the program (i.e. on the admin side) are not intuitive to navigate to."

Browse all Together Mentoring Reviews

• Have you used Together Mentoring and would like to share your experience with others?

Cristina Marcano

When it comes to healthy businesses you have to think about Together Corporate Mentorship.

Pros

A platform that stands out in terms of preparation and support for employees and corporate. It serves as a manager to establish relationships with mentors and coaches that add value to the human being. Collaborate with those involved in the process for the establishment of companies and healthy relationships in the corporation. The support of the Mentories adapts to the progress of each employee depending on their own personal characteristics, as each human being has its own process and Together Corporate Mentorship adapts to this. It is so easy to use that it works with the calendar and the mail of the employee who takes the mentoring.

Cons

I have very little time using it and until now I have not had great difficulties. I could say that those who insist on knowing its operation and practice it, will not have problems that prevent its use.

Joshua

Industry: Industrial Automation

Mentoring Together

Pros

This product utilizes automated registration to pair you with the best possible mentor/mentor. The customization is free for employees to utilize.

Cons

The hours / timing available for users to pair with a mentor are very limited. Only up to an hour. Limited customization on odd things.

Heather

NCM review

Pros

ease of use with collaboration with work and team

Cons

nothing at this time; too soon to determine

Giovanni

Industry: Medical Devices

SCIEX Mentorship Program review GC 10/2022

By providing a clear structure for the Mentorship Program, Together Mentoring saves a lot of time (otherwise needed to manually manage the process), thus proving highly beneficial to our business.

Pros

It's a great tool for clearly structuring a Mentorship Program.

Cons

I am not sure there is a mobile app for this. If not, it would be practical to have it (for example if a mentoring session needs to be organized when no laptop/pc available...).

Mentoring process

It was great to use this app it helped my mentoring program to be more accurate

Pros

The interface is really simple and usefull, it's easy to find what you are looking for.

Cons

THe design it could be better, more colors maybe

Great Plataform

I excellent tool to have the administration of mentoring program

Pros

Schedule and follow up, asking every time the progress

Cons

Assign task or projects builder Generate a profile with their skills

Judith

Overall review of the application

It is a good tool

Pros

It makes mentoring journey easy, it has reminders that enables scheduling of next meeting and keeps track of one's progress and tracking of agreed action points.

Cons

It not very user friendly. I found it hard to navigate on the tab and struggled to access the page for scheduling next meeting

Kimberly

Industry: Biotechnology

Training Program Manager Review

I really like it! I think there are some things that could be better but you have a sold platform.

Pros

I like the user experience for this software.

Cons

1. We need a rich text editor (HTML, Tables, More Formatting Tools) on laying out the mentoring checklists. 2. I want to customize the debrief page to customize it to my program. 3. Reporting for Admins other then myself does not work. 4. I want the reporting to work better on the debrief process. 5. Goal management could work better and be integrated into the session report out feedback.

Industry: Investment Management

Fantastic Platform!

Pros

Extremely user friendly and was very easy to use!

Cons

Absolutely nothing, this software had everything I needed

Mentor and Mentoring Review

It's facilitated better mentorship relationships as I'm able to prepare all the different learnings for the mentee and have tangible outcomes that are tracked through the tool.

Pros

I really enjoyed the ease of use of the product in setting up a cadence of meetings and keeping track of goals.

Cons

Nothing in particular. The tool was great to use!

Lindsay

Easy to Use!

Great!

Pros

Easy to use and great for tracking goals and action items

Cons

Calendly integration doesn't seem to work as people can book appointments when I'm unavailable.

Katie

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Best Customer Service Team I Have Ever Worked With

Using Together has completely streamlined our Mentoring program process. We used to match all global participants manually. With Together, it has cut down the admin burden for our team and we are able to focus on ensuring participants get the most out of the program. Our participants have also found their session templates to be incredibly helpful in planning sessions with their mentors. The structure provided is invaluable.

Pros

One of the best things about the team at Together is that they are constantly improving the platform. Everytime I turn around there is a new feature and the administrator view is constantly improving. One of the newer features that has been very impactful for our use is the monitoring health function. I am able to go in and see what mentoring relationships are not progressing as they should and can step in and intervene if needed. The other thing I like about working with Together is their team. I have worked with many different vendors in the L&D space and their Customer Success team is by far the most responsive and attentive. They always respond promptly and were amazing during the implementation phase and always available to jump on a call and walk through any questions I had. Since we have launch the program, they continue to check in and see how the program is going.

Cons

At times there are certain areas in the admin view where I would like to click through for further details but I have to click out and go to look at reporting instead. The good news is that the team at Together is very receptive to feedback and constantly looking for ways to improve their product, so I have no concerns that this will be addressed in upcoming releases.

Jackie

Best Mentoring Software for External Program!

Pros

Our membership society had a huge need to launch a structured mentoring program, but we do not have enough staff to support it. After MUCH research, I pitched Together Mentoring to our Board of Trustees, and they approved. The whole process of working with the Together team was amazing. They customized the program to our needs (medical mentoring), set up tricky match algorithms based on our member categories, and helped us launch it properly. They also are continually making updates to the system and the reporting features are tremendously helpful for leadership. If there are ever any technical issues, they are very responsive to my emails and get the issues resolved quickly. Best yet, this software basically runs itself. The matching, session progress, goal setting, feedback, etc. all happens with little to no staff support. Since its launch, our medical student memberships have increased by 110%! Feedback we receive formally and informally is always high for mentees and mentors, as well. So glad we went with Together for this external facing program!

Cons

None! It's met every expectation we've had.

Reasons for choosing Together Mentoring

We chose Together Mentoring because it had the most easy-to-use interface and integrates with many of the platforms our members are comfortable with. We didn't want there to be a learning curve to using this program.

Sharla

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Together Platform - Mentoring Program

Pros

Software is easy to use. I like that I can go back and review previous sessions. Booking sessions was easy as well, I like how obvious it was showing the calendars. I liked getting notifications when my mentor added something to the notes. How it integrates with our email system/calendars is great too. Overall, this software is easy to use, straightforward and helped with managing the mentorship I'm part of. Having all the notes, scheduling, everything in one spot is awesome.

Cons

Always getting an email on when I typed notes in was annoying and not super useful for me. It was useful for my mentor to get the notes but when I'm the one typing them it doesn't make much sense to get an email notification that I typed notes. Also, not super keen on the multiple scheduling sessions system that is in place. It would be nice to be able to click "multiple sessions" but also able pick different days/times for each one, instead of only being able to choose frequency. As our sessions were on different days/weeks/times of the day, I had to book each individually instead of planning 5 at the same time. Something that would be a nice to have is more "how-to's" when first starting. It took a number of sessions and planning sessions before I realized you could have the system set up a teams/web ex/etc meeting instead of me having to send a separate invite for that. It was not clear when I first started using the software that that was possible. One last nice to have would be to be able to click a button and "move agenda to next session". There were times where I planned the agenda but we ended up talking about something else and I still wanted to touch on those planned items. Copy/pasting is easy enough, but being able to move the agenda to next session would be a cool feature.

Emily

Dynamic and Powerful Software

Working with Together has been a great experience and I would highly recommend it. We've watched our program grow and can now make decisions based on data, from the reporting and health monitoring aspects of the software. The users appreciate the platform to track their relationships and have one place to keep dates, details, session agendas, notes and feedback.

Pros

We moved from a series of excel sheets to the Together Platform, and after implementation, our program has tripled in size. The ease of use, robust reporting and dynamic updates - offering new functions and capabilities, I am so grateful we decided to purchase this software. The ease of enabling users to schedule directly in the platform, and admin functions to easily see feedback and monitor the pairings supports our program participants to stay on track and engaged. It also allows the admin to support relationships instead of spending hours with admin-related tasks.

Cons

As we had a pre-existing program, the onboarding process for past users, or those already in the program was challenging, although this isn't exactly a software issue.

El

Personalized, easy-to-use platform

The Together team is super friendly and very accommodating. We had some very specific and unique pairing requests. The Together staff really went out of their way to make sure the pairing happened as we had hoped. When it was time to roll our program out to the organization, they made themselves available for questions, and even hosted Q&A sessions for the program administrators in advance. They have been incredibly pleasant to work with! It has been a great choice to work with them!

Pros

The platform is also relatively easy to understand and navigate. The program suggest pairings based on proposed best fit. The platform developers are able to implement changes quickly.

Cons

The platform changes a lot. This is good from a process improvement standpoint, and the Together team does a nice job of signaling change. Nonetheless, it's frustrating as an administrator when things are shifting often. Also, some functions of the program (i.e. on the admin side) are not intuitive to navigate to.

Reasons for choosing Together Mentoring

We selected Together over competitors because of their ability to accommodate our specific pairing requests. Also the integration process was very simple.

Industry: Architecture & Planning

An amazing platform coupled with world class customer service made this choice really easy!

We initially had an internal mentoring program which we ran though excel files, internal comms and in house documents. After a couple demos from various vendors we realized that Together offered the best platform for cost and by far had an amazing and responsive team behind them.

Pros

The software is very easy to use for both administrators and end users. There was also a great amount of opportunity for customization throughout the process from creating the initial program, setting up the algorithm, email communications and pairing. Above all, the team goes above and beyond to ensure you have a successful setup, integration and launch for your mentoring program.

Cons

There were no areas that I saw as a con.

Jana

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Together makes linking mentees and mentors a breeze.

Overall, we have been very satisfied at every stage of our Mentor program development and execution with Together. I can't speak highly enough about this experience.

Pros

Together made the process of onboarding mentors and mentees easy. The content that is available to organizations saves us both time and money when it came to designing our mentoring program. What was most helpful is the software's ability to match those with similar backgrounds, interests, and industries. This seamless matching made for sessions that were more engaging, more focused, and with measurable outcomes. All this is coupled with excellent customer service. Together's ability to quickly respond to our inquiries and troubleshoot issues really made our experience to date seamless and trouble-free.

Cons

To date, I can't report any problems or concerns regarding the software.