• Pros

• "This is good for all , back office is very good "

• "Easily customizable. Developed on a robust and reliable Platform."

• "Everything from the forst chat, to communication, undrestandsing the needs, time table of work all the way to delvery of the system. "

• Cons

• "Initially, there were some confusion regarding the software usage. Upon contacting the Support team, they were patient enough to explain the working to me over Skype. "

• "The design part could have been a little more attractive but still satisfied because of its high performance and quality."

• "Back in the search, I wish I choose them first !!! "

Browse Infinite MLM Reviews

Enrique from Independent Entertainment Professional

Industry: Performing Arts

Lots Of Features, Great Price

The overall experience with the software has been great, no crashes or broken links or broken plugins, basically no downtime related to the way the software is coded.

Pros

They software is easy to use. The back end provides many features that i did not know i needed but ounce i launched my company, I realized that I did need them. Their customer service was great as I was able to skype with them and they helped with all my concerns. They also provided me with customization. And the turn around was very quick. I left town for a much needed time off and they finished before I got back home. And all at a fair price .

Cons

When i purchased the software it was using an older version of PHP. But IOSS has recently updated to a newer version of PHP, so this is no longer an issue, this is really not a negative since web based technologies progress at break neck speed.

Response from IOSS

Replied September 2018

Thank you Enrique, we are so grateful to know your satisfaction with our software. We always focus on the latest technology. It was a really nice working with you. Contact us for further upgradation or any query.

Dinara from Citysmart Group

Great team to work with!

My overall experience with the MLM software is really good, we can work together on progress, team is really nice skilled professionals, even if someone is quiting a project, you will get quick and adequate replacement, who will know everything about project with no time for invovling to waste.

Pros

This MLM software is a user-friendly software that anyone can use without specific training from both, admin and consumer sides. Any ideas and improvements can be done in time and costs not that much. Team are really motivated, skilled and opened for discussion.

Cons

We had some issue with DDoS Attack this winter, it was weekend, but we still had technical support directly from our team, that shows level of professionalism and proves client oriented focus of the company. Fortunately, we have solved that problem from our side without loss.

Response from IOSS

Replied December 2019

Thank you Dinara for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We would like to express our sincere gratitude for choosing us for your business. Looking forward to work with you again. Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries, comments or suggestions.

Luke from Lumallie

It's been 7 months since I made the Final payment and the software is STILL NOT complete.

It's not worth it. The price seems good but let me tell you... It's not worth it.

Pros

Their communication when they sell you on the product is great. They speak pretty good english until you make the first payment. Then you get transferred to the Tech team that can hardly speak english and it becomes difficult. Not many pros becuase they still could not figure out how to link our merchant account. There are only a few merchant account companies that allow a mlm structure and Infinite Solutions said that it would be no problem to integrate. They lied to me and I have lost out on Hundreds of recruits over the last 7 months becuase the system is still not completed.

Cons

You can get through the build out with some effort but then when the software was delivered it was about 80% complete and not 100% like they said it was. A software needs to be 100% or it doesn't work. 80% does nothing for me so I am now 10 months total (7 months from the time I made the final payment) and still not a working software. I offered to pay more money to complete and they ignored that message and we have been going in circles for 7 months. They comunicate about every few days which at first seems like they are working but then they keep asking the same questions over and over and not fixing the issues. Then they transfer to someone else and the process starts over. If you are wanting an MLM software this is NOT the right one. We have a very basic deal and they couldn't do it. I realized that as an admin they didn't make it possible to update the username. This is a feature that 100% of mlm companies need as people make mistakes all the time. They said it would be an additional $600 to add this feature. Commissions show up in Members wallets that are not amounts that my compensation structure even has. I wanted to wait to write this review until I got a final product because now they will probably read this and not complete but I am at a point where I have lost all confidence that they will complete the project that was paid for.

Reasons for Choosing Infinite MLM

I thought it was open source so they could build the basics and then I could have my tech team in the states make fixes and upgrades. Not possible.

Geraldine from KINGSMAKER

Easy to integrate with Content Management System (Wordpress). They have very strong experts.

By using this software, we can promote our products to users. The software have support ticket, different types of reports, downloadable reports, commission prediction system etc.. It helps instant communication with other members.

Pros

I already have a wordpress system and plan to add MLM module on it. Then I find the Infinite MLM team and discussed the business idea with website chat, skype and email. I usually get response in 1-2 hour, they have 24x6 support. I really like the support, expert level in MLM, wordpress. I strongly recommend Infinite MLM software to new buyers.. I like the tagline, they have infinite solutions.

Cons

I didn't notice any issues, all we are human, so they definitely will have some problems. But in my experience, I hope its very hard to find issues with Infinite MLM software.

Response from IOSS

Replied July 2018

Thank you, Geraldine. We are glad for your comments and wish you all the success, thanks for putting your trust with us. In case of any query and for further upgradation please feel free to contact us.

Neeraj from Yarddiant

Excellent functionality and Great Service Quality

One of the best and highly efficient CRM integrated softwares in the market. The support team is very sincere and solve any query without being impatient.

Pros

The software is integrated with CRM system so that I can send automated emails to the customers in the most hassle free way. The quality of service is commendable because I had a lot of queries post purchase , all of them were answered by the support team unbatingly.

Cons

The calculation of commissions and payouts are done in dollars, which can be a bit confusing if your native currency is different. But you can opt for multi currency integration as an add on which solves this problem pretty effectively.

Response from IOSS

Replied November 2018

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad that you are well satisfied with our software. Feel free to contact us for further queries.

Prasoon from Yarddiant

Industry: Cosmetics

Accurate management of business, Precise Calculation of Commissions

A user friendly MLM software that can be customised to match our needs. Product promotion and communication with users are very easy. Add ons are extremely useful.

Pros

The software is easy to use, if you have the basic knowledge of computer operations. The developers provided the customisation of software as demanded by me. Various add ons are offered by the developers out of which yoeu can choose ones that improves the overall efficiency of the software.

Cons

Response from IOSS

Replied November 2018

Thanks for your valuable feedback and support.

Tomas from Global Solutions Systems GmbH

Industry: Online Media

Great Software Company

It was a very good and collegial collaboration with IOSS and we can recommend this company to all persons and companies who are looking for a good solution for MLM Software.

Pros

We liked it very much that IOSS programed our software exactly the way we needed it. Because our software has a lot of features other MLM-plans don't have (and we needed a web software "playing together" with an Android app, what made the task even more difficile), there was a lot of communication necessary during the developement... and that worked very good with Skype and Slack, even on the distance.

Cons

There is nothing we like "least", because finally the software meets all of our requirements and we are very confident, that we will solve all challenges that may come in the future together with IOSS.

Response from IOSS

Replied February 2019

Thank you, Tomas. We are glad for your valuable feedback and support. Wishing you all success. Feel free to contact us for any queries.

Fuad from Ionob Technologies

Best MLM software to boost network marketing business.

Realiable perfect MLM software

Pros

Sometimes back I needed an MLM software to develop my MLM business to newer heights. And finally I found the Infinite MLM software through various sources. I am extremely happy that I have chosen the perfect MLM software available in the market right now! My fav features include: Website replication, 24*6 customer support, E-wallet, E-pin, Sales and Income reports, User friendly dashboard and many more...

Cons

None really. I have some issue to understand the system at first time

Response from IOSS

Replied February 2019

Thank you, Fuad. We are happy to know that our software develops your business to newer heights. Feel free to contact us for any queries.

Abdul from Capio

The Best MLM Software in Quality and Functionality. Top Value for Money.

Highly efficient and reliable MLM software. Recommended for all MLM admirers.

Pros

Ease of usage even with high end features like multi-language, multi-currency, auto responder, Genealogy tree etc. And never forget about its highly competitive price. Excellent 24*7 customer support.

Cons

There is always scope for improvement and would like to see little changes made. But in overall totally satisfied. And I recommend it to the MLM enthusiasts.

Pradeep from Testvox

Completely Satisfied, great customer support

Pros

I contacted the company on coming across the software on the internet. They responded swiftly and requested me to take a demo. Action spoke better than the marketing monologue. The demo was great and I realised how it would reduce the workload of a distributor like me. I could easily migrate from the old software I used to Infinite MLM software without a glitch

Cons

Though I initially fumbled with the softwares since there were a lot of new features, the perfect guidance from the support team helped me in mastering the software. A moderately priced MLM software that has a lot of new features to simplify the management of the business.

Response from IOSS

Replied February 2019

Thank you, Pradeep. It is great to know that our service was perfect for you and we are really happy to get valuable feedback. Thanks for your support. Feel free to contact us for any queries.

Hamdi from Gmaap Consultancy service

The software is best suitable for startup, I searched internet and deal with Infinite

Easy to migrate from existing software . The team will provide complete installation and support. We can check demo with various compensation and adon.

Pros

Easy to use We can check demo with various compensation and bonus, Integarated with ecomerce platform, Provide Android and iOS platform , Various adon integration . Multi language and muti currency features

Cons

First time I contacted them and it's make me problems to understand, The saupport guide me better to move forward.

Response from IOSS

Replied July 2018

Thanks for your review, We are glad that you are well satisfied with our software. If you have any queries regarding our software please notify us.

MICHAEL from THE ROYALTEAS

Industry: Cosmetics

software

Pros

This is good for all , back office is very good

Cons

the languages is not very well . example the french .

Response from IOSS

Replied September 2018

Thank you Michael for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that you are satisfied with our back office. We make sure to overcome the difficulty you found in French language. Please feel to ask any query.

Mike from International Social Commerce Network

Industry: Online Media

The best out there.

100% satisfaction

Pros

Cons

Back in the search, I wish I choose them first !!!

Response from IOSS

Replied September 2018

Thank you Mike for sharing your experience. It was a really nice experience working with you. We are so glad that you to know your satisfaction with our software and wish you all the success with it. Feel free to contact us for any further up-gradation or any query.

Sajeev from Phygicart

Ecom and Direct selling combination best worked out

Friendly team. Ethical, flexible and affordable

Pros

Flexible Strong basics Reliable

Cons

Speed Decorum Reports

Response from IOSS

Replied September 2018

Thank you Sajeev for sharing your valuable feedback. Contact us if you have any query. We are always ready to give a better experience.

David from KingsMaker Inc

Software from scartch

I changed a lot of minors features in the initial software, to suit exactly with what i was expected

Pros

You can choose exatly what you want and implement it

Cons

A software more responsive would be better

Response from IOSS

Replied September 2018

Thanks you David. It;s a pleasure to know that you found the service perfect for you. We like to share our sincere gratitude for you to choose us for your business. If you have any query, please feel free to contact us.

Timmy Richard from Federal Cooperative Organizers of the Philippines Inc.

The best MLM Software

Very good experience.

Pros

It is easy for the admin to use. The software is very flexible to use for mlm and even crowdfunding.

Cons

You have to customize according to your needs.

Response from IOSS

Replied September 2018

Thanks you Timmy Richard for putting your trust with us. We are very grateful that you got exactly what you were looking for. Contact us if you have any query.

A Completely User- Friendly Dashboard

A totally satisfying experience

Pros

The highly user friendly dashboard of the MLM software makes sure that we could easily navigate through the different features smoothly. Wow, The recent version 10 is amazing look and feel.

Cons

I have some issue of understand how to configure the system, the teach team guided very well.

Response from IOSS

Replied December 2019

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. We are glad to know your satisfaction with our software. Wish you all the sucess! Contact us for further upgardation or queries.

Deepak from baabte System Technologies Pvt Ltd

Rightly priced MLM software that is fully functional

A supremely efficient MLM software is a great value for the money you pay.

Pros

If you are a network marketer like me, the Infinite MLM software has the exact functionality required for the job. The software is fast and highly accurate in handling long networks and calculating their compensations. The software is economically priced, unlike most of the others in the market.

Cons

I could not find any major flaws in the software uptil now. I have been using it for over a year.

Response from IOSS

Replied November 2018

Thank you Deepak, we are glad for your comments and feedback and wish you all the success. Feel free to contact us for any queries.

Abdul from gmaap

Great people with great thoughts

Really impressed with the quality of service from Infinite MLM Software. No doubt in saying infinite mlm is the best MLM Software service providers from India.

Response from IOSS

Replied July 2018

Thank you Abdul, for your valuable feedback, If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us.

Joseph from Red Mobile World

Resulting MLM Software

A few months back I needed an MLM software for my marketing business to boost sales of my products. I contacted to Infinite MLM Software company because that facilitates MLM companies to manage and drive their direct selling and downline marketing business more effectively towards a way of successful. Also, it provides a free MLM Software demo for each compensation plan to know how the software works. I am really satisfied with Infinite MLM company. I highly recommend using this to other MLM Companies.

Response from IOSS

Replied December 2016

Thank you Mr. joseph, For putting your trust with us and raising your concerns. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us.

David from Mdiet line

Value for money ........ MLM software

Infinite MLM Software Company is one of the best company for MLM software for the marketing business. Their MLM software helped us to grow our sales and company revenue. I must say that I really liked the feature of the company is that its free demo. We don't think that every company provides such service. We are thankful to the company for their wonderful software and valuable service.

Response from IOSS

Replied July 2018

Thank you, David. We are really glad to hear that our effort made your business success. We like to share our sincere gratitude for you to choose us for your business. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information.

Karthik from Wattlecorp Cybersecurity Labs LLP

Best MLM software in MLM Software Industry.

A brilliantly crafted MLM software by the experts in the field.

Pros

Easily customizable. Developed on a robust and reliable Platform.

Cons

In the beginning the sales report could only be generated in csv format. But once I contacted the customer support they included the report generation in pdf formats too.

Response from IOSS

Replied December 2019

Thank you Karthik for letting us know your valuable feedback and keeping your trust with us. Please feel free to contact us with any further queries or information.

Zuhair from Wattlecorp Cybersecurity Labs LLP

A Fully Featured MLM Software at Great Price.

Simply awesome.

Pros

Multilingual and multi currency features. Exclusive add on features.

Cons

Response from IOSS

Replied December 2019

Thank you Zuhair, for sharing your valuable feedback and wish you all the success in your business. Please feel free to reach back to us if you need any further information.