All Apple Pay Reviews

Great during a pandemic!

Arturo

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Your iPhone can also be your wallet!

Definitely for everyday use and I invite anyone watching this review to try it for their iPhone as it can be a game-changer for people who may no longer like to bring as much cash either for security issues or some other reason, Apple Pay will back them up and may even save the day. This app is already integrated with iOS.

PROS

The great ease with which one can use this app integrated to your iPhone since you can integrate several of the ones you have and also know how to manage their movements in the same way. Being already in a digital age, I am surprised that many people still do not use this advantage that we practically have and that several remove it from their menu, with simply passing through a scanner our iPhone to the cash register, we can do the supermarket and no longer bring all the cash we usually carry in our wallet or avoid that long wait when we pay by credit or debit card.

CONS

It may be that in many parts of the world there are still not so many establishments that accept this form of payment, since for various reasons this technology is not yet available and the traditional method of payment is still used. Although, the fact that I said that you no longer charge cash and be all digital is not entirely true, since as we know the software of this style of payment, as they tend to fall or have some types of bugs or present with unknown charges, etc... That is why we should take it lightly and have a 50/50 between digital and traditional.

Ahsen Ali

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2022

Pay products you buy via apple online or inshop on payment terminal

Best way to pay product online or in store by ur phone iOS device like iPhone. You dont need to have creditcard with you as it is saved in your Apple device and can play via Apple Pay if it is supported by the seller or eshoper or market via terminal. Saves alot of time and takes seconds to make transaction securly and quickly.

PROS

Its very simple and easy to use. Secure and quick way to pay online shopping/product or pay via terminal in shop.

CONS

Nothing, everything works fine, quick and reliable. Saves alot of time.

Reason for choosing Apple Pay

I use both, i use more devices not iPhone but Android as well so i can use google pay and apple pay as well. Both are very convenint

Vicki

Alternative Dispute Resolution, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2023

$1000 Apple Pay/Apple Cash is a SCAM - Has anyone else experienced this???

The first time I tried to use this app Apple Pay scammed $1000 from me, locked my account, and will not return the money to me. I was scammed by Apple Pay/Apple Cash out of $1000. They have been absolutely unbelievably unhelpful to me and refuse to return my money to me or unlock my Apply Pay account, not only are they telling me my account will stay locked, but they are also telling me that they will not return my money, and messed up my apps on my I Phone. I have disputed the charges through my bank, and reported them to the Better Business Bureau, short of them being able to help me I am out the $1000 that I worked for as a single mother, that is money I needed to provide for my children and Apply Pay refuses to help me by returning my money. Has anyone else experienced this issue with Apple Pay/Apple Cash that would have any other suggestions for me on how to get my money back from these scammers?

PROS

There is nothing I like and nothing positive I have to say about Apple Pay/Apple cash after they scammed my money from me.

CONS

Customer service has been unbelievably rude, and unhelpful, kept leaving me on hold and then hanging up on me.

Reason for choosing Apple Pay

There was no alternative product

LISA

Mental Health Care, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2023

Really Easy to Use

PROS

Really easy to use, add in your credit cards and they are ready to go. Easy way to pay for things, most places accept Apple Pay, and I don't need a bunch of credit cards in my wallet.

CONS

Apple Pay does not identify with my credit card with certain shop rewards. Also I tried putting a transit card in my phone case to get around, but it kept triggering Apple Pay even though I turned off the function to use it. It was annoying- I had to get my card out of my phone case to scan.

Sam

Computer Networking, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2020

Apple Pay Review

I love using Apple Pay. I use it whenever I possibly can if it is available.

PROS

I love that Apple Pay is available for us to use. The payment software is easy to use and secure for all your transacting needs.

CONS

The only issue I have with Apple Pay is that is it not offered at every possible venue so I still need to carry a wallet.

Reason for choosing Apple Pay

It is natively available for iOS users and more secure than the rest.

Reasons for switching to Apple Pay

You can’t use android pay on an iPhone or on a MacBook

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed July 2021

Apple Pay is a solid form of digital payments

Overall, I think this type of digital payment works extremely well for both those that prefer using cash, and those that don't. We've all been there. We've all forgotten our wallets at home at one point and had to leave the store because we had no way to pay for our stuff - so, as long as its set up, Apple Pay is perfect for those older folks in a bind that need to pay for their groceries, and that's mostly thanks to the ease of access/user friendly experience.

PROS

I like the ease of this a lot more than its competitors. They all essentially do the same thing, but honestly, it depends on how easy it is to pull up the software, and to a degree, how visually appealing it appears, and it's like using a wallet, literally, just digitally. It's quick, it's simple, no-nonsense stuff.

CONS

So far, I haven't had a lot of issues using Apple Pay - but there is one area that could be improved - it doesn't accept all of my cards at home. Some of them, it just won't accept. I'm not entirely sure if that's because it's competing with them or what, but for instance, I can't ever get my PayPal credit card included, and that's a bummer because I do use that a lot.

Reasons for switching to Apple Pay

It was part of my switch from Android to Apple overall. I didn't think Apple Pay would make a difference at the end of the day...but I was wrong.

Nathan

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2020

Amazing quick payment method

PROS

The product is very easy to use and makes running my business easier

CONS

Shipping addresses sometimes seem to get confused. But super rarely.

Reason for choosing Apple Pay

Quicker and easier on my iphone and/or apple watch

Alysia

Real Estate, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2022

Age of technology

My overall has been great! It makes me feel safer to use my phone then to grab my wallet out and have everyone see it.

PROS

Apple pay makes it EXTREMELY easy to tap my phone or watch anywhere that accept apple pay. I don't have to being my wallet out, find the right card to use, insert the chip, ding around with the machine etc. I can just tap my device, put in the pin and im done. Literally as easy as 3 steps. Entering the cards is not hard either. You can do your credit/debit cards, and apple card, your cashapp card, your venmo card, and even a public transit card

CONS

I dont believe anything needs improving at the moment

Reasons for switching to Apple Pay

I got an i phone and apple pay was easier to use

Jeanne

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed February 2022

Apple Pay is so secure for my business payments!

I love using Apple pay for both online and in-person payments. It's available on both my phone and the business computer and I do not have to carry my business card and risk losing it.

PROS

I love that I don't have to input any of my business bank information into Apple Pay and that they set up direct communication with my bank to get that info. Even after all this setup, they don't show my actual bank info on the app; they use new different numbers.

CONS

With the new iPhones, it is at times confusing with the double click then entering the password to use Apple pay. However, I am getting used to it.

Reason for choosing Apple Pay

I chose Apple Pay over those alternatives mostly because I already own Apple devices for my business and setup is easier.

Ahmet Fatih

Higher Education, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Limited specs in every step.

PROS

It is really hard to understand why Apple tries to limit users in every new product they launch. If you make the move from Android to Ios you understand how limited Apple wants their users to be. Anyway, Apple Pay is not open for use in Turkey. You can not pay contactless with iPhone.

CONS

You cannot pay contactless with iPhone in Turkey. Funny? Yes you cannot.

Reasons for switching to Apple Pay

I had to change my phone to Apple and regretted it.

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2018

I (almost) never need to bring along my credit cards anymore.

Even with the cons, I still love using Apple Pay. I’ve had more than one person look on in awe when I use my phone to pay with purchases. I’ve also helped others set theirs up so that they can pay using Apple Pay. While I would be hesitant to use it on an iPhone X because of the device’s lack of fingerprint sensor, I absolutely love using it on my iPhone 7. I do not currently own an Apple Watch but knowing that Apple Pay is integrated makes me want to jump on the wagon and get myself a smartwatch.

PROS

I love the ability to bring along all of my credit cards with me without having my wallet with me. All I have to do is hold my phone near the NFC card reader and I can easily pay for a purchase. I also love the ability to send money to friends with iPhones. It’s helpful if we’re out to dinner and they pay, then I can just send them the money via Apple Pay. The number of stores that allow Apple Pay is steadily growing, meaning paying for purchases is getting even easier. I do like the security of Apple Pay, especially the ability to secure my cards using a fingerprint. This way, no one but me can use my cards. I do love the integration of the Apple Watch. The idea that I can pay just by holding my wrist near the NFC reader seems so convenient.

CONS

There are a few retailers that have not accepted Apple Pay. I’m constantly hearing from my Samsung-owning friends that they can use their phones to pay anywhere using Samsung Pay. I would like to see Apple Pay become more universal. I also would like for Apple Pay to allow me to send money to and from people who might not be using an Apple device. Currently, it only allows sending to and from iPhones. Hopefully, this will change soon. I also am unsure about the security of using Apple Pay’s Face Unlock feature on iPhone X. It does not seem like it would be as secure as a fingerprint. However, in this case, you can also use a pin to lock the app.

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Apple Pay is widely used application in the market for making the payments easy using phone

Overall, it is satisfactory to use Apple Pay for transaction purposes. I have no complaints about Apple pay quality of services, but for more wide uses it should be added to all stores. Sometimes, if payment failed, it takes time to update so it should be improved to refund faster. Very securely one can add their cards in apple pay and which is highly appreciated for a flexible payment system. Highly Recommended for use in fintech companies.

PROS

It is common and widely used in most stores and online shops. It is quite fast and reliable and payment is done within seconds. The system has very easy integration capability with existing systems those support cards for payments. So anyone can use it without worrying about payment in their shops or business organizations.

CONS

Sometimes the payment failed due to software glitches and it needs to be updated. also in a few places it is still not available. So it needs to be added in rest stores around the market.

Motion Pictures and Film, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2021

The go-to payment software for iPhones

I like using Apple Pay for most of my payments, but you don't have a huge choice on iPhones.

PROS

The data protection and ease of use are the main advantages of Apple Pay, the setup process is easy to do and you don't need to be technical gifted.

CONS

The scaleablity is not really great, also the fact that the software is completly bound to i-Devices is not optimal.

Reason for choosing Apple Pay

Google Pay does not work on iPhones.

Jason

Design, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2021

Revolutionary payment when paired with Apple Card

When completing the Apple payment ecosystem maximum potential is fulfilled. This means integrating an Apple Card into the Apple Wallet app. Setting the Apple Card as your default payment for ApplePay means that I can view/manage payments and track spending with ease straight from the Wallet app. I get notifications for all transactions and Apple Cash earnings. I highly recommend pairing Apple Card with the Apple Pay experience. Without Apple Card, Apple Pay is simply just a solid, secure and reliable contactless payment experience.

PROS

Contactless payment is a fast, secure and pleasant purchasing experience. However, it’s max potential can only be reached when you integrate the Apple Card with the experience. It is revolutionary when the Apple Card is integrated with Apple Pay.

CONS

In the United States many POS devices still don’t support contactless payments which means that I cannot use Apple Pay to make all of my purchases. It’s even less ubiquitous when shopping online. This is frustrating because, when available, it is a superior purchasing experience.

Dan

Construction, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Apple Pay - A Card Free Life!

Overall Apple Pay is very quick and easy. It's certainly saved me numerous amount of times when I've left my wallet in the car grocery shopping or when I completely lost my wallet all together! Since your cards are on your phone, it's trackable so its near impossible to lose!

PROS

I love apple pay though business and personal use, personally it's much cleaner and easier than taking your wallet out, digging through which card you'd like to use, and then getting a receipt to shove back into your ever growing wallet of receipts. Apple pay is clear and convenient to use, from my phone or apple watch. A receipt gets sent to me digitally that I can refer to back at any time. You can store credit and debit cards on your phone or watch, and chose which one you'd like to use with just two clicks of a lock button on your phone. It's secure with a face scan and has never failed me.

CONS

The only downside about Apple Pay is that it's still not implemented in some restaurants & small stores. This makes it difficult to go completely card-less and get rid of your wallet all together.

Abin

Investment Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Best secure and easy e- wallet

Apple Pay helps in making transaction swift and without the need to carry loads of cards for payment. Cards of any institutions like Amex, Visa etc could be added to the wallet and is ready to tap to make a payment. The payment could be made even if there is not wifi or data switched on the iPhone or iPad. One of the best to rely in terms of security and making it easier to quickly check the transactions made on the card within the wallet.

PROS

Apple Pay is very easy to set up and add various debit and credit cards from various banks. The good part is that the security measures to use Apple Pay is robust as in it uses the finger print or facial recognition to authenticate before making a payment. Further, each transactions could be seen under the corresponding payment card and we could validate the purchase made and the amount we paid.

CONS

Nothing to dislike as Apple Pay is one of a kind and reliable.

Kyesolyn

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Convenient and Secure

I love ApplePay. I even upgraded my computers and credit card scanners so that I’m able to accept all forms of payment. I have never had a problem or felt my information was or could be compromised.

PROS

It’s really easy to set up and use. I like that I’m able to put multiple cards in my wallet on multiple devices. That alone is a life saver because it eliminates the need to carry a wallet or handbag if I want to run in and get out quickly. It also comes in handy when I forget to grab my physical card.

CONS

The con is going to a place that does not or is not capable of using ApplePay. Having ApplePay also makes it way too easy to spend money! One swipe, tap and it’s done!

Reason for choosing Apple Pay

Felt it had the best security

1 employee

Reviewed August 2021

Apple for the Win!

PROS

Ease of access to my cards never have to go through cards wasting time to check out

CONS

Forget my wallet from time to time, mostly when I need it!

More reliable and private

iPhone

Natália

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Speed

PROS

Apple Pay can complete transactions quickly, making it a time-efficient payment method for both customers and businesses.

CONS

Difficulty selecting the right card: When users have multiple cards registered in Apple Pay, it can be challenging to select the correct card for a particular transaction. This can cause confusion and delay payment, especially in situations when payment needs to be done quickly.

Marie