• Pros

• "The product was easy to setup and very easy to use, it is pretty straight forward."

• "I love MDM Plus, Amazing Platform and extremely user-friendly. Not to mention customer service and tech support, everything is so friendly and quick to help. NO REGRETS. "

• "Easy to use. Very good instructions for all steps. Secure and reliable handling. Quick answer from support."

• Cons

• "It takes a few times of doing profile configurations to fully understand the sequence of events and how to deploy properly. Sometimes support via chat can be cumbersome but they are responsive."

• "Tech support live chat does not work well but they respond to email quickly which makes up for it."

• "Some of it is a little clunky we had some issues with registration but for all its functionality we were able to persevere and overcome the teething challenges."

Browse ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Reviews

Cody from Pacific Medical Transport

Great Product!

Overall we are pleased and excited to utilize ManageEngine on a daily basis.

Pros

We recently implemented ManageEngine to easily manage our devices, create uniformity, and enhance security. After using the product for roughly a month now, we are very please with the results. Our team quickly embraced the idea's and have had great success. The front end interface is clutter free and customizable. The backend offers an abundance of control and analytics. We love the ability to remotely manage our devices including remote control when needed. Lastly, small business prices under 26 devices is FREE.

Cons

Customer service lacks due to lengthy response times and language barriers. While chat support is available, it can be difficult to communicate the problem/solution. In addition, when phoning for support or sales, the phone system is difficult couple with extended wait times.

Bill from NextDay Delivery Service, LLC

ME MDM gets the job done at an unbeatable price

Pros

The low cost of entry is the best I found out there. We primarily use our MDM to put devices in multi-app kiosk mode. ME MDM provides us with everything we need in an MDM at an unbeatable price! And, here's a story about my experience with ManageEngine's top-notch technical support .... At first launch of the MDM, we discovered the app wasn't 100% compatible with our devices, because they were running a non-updatable older Android OS (ver 4.4.2). ME immediately went to work to figure out the problem. After about one month of testing and tweaking, their app developers delivered a fix and the app's successive version have all worked perfectly since. They truly put the customer first!

Cons

Honestly, I have no complaints about this app. But, to be fair, we're light users of the app...we only use it's geo-tracking and kiosk mode features. So, we've never put every feature of the app to the test. There may be a downside out there somewhere, but I haven't found one yet.

Reasons for Choosing ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager

ManageEngine provides every feature we need from an MDM at almost half the price of the competition.

Response from ManageEngine

Replied December 2019

Hello Bill, We're happy to know that MDM has helped you with your device management needs. In case of future issues, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Milton from Cloud Connect

Excelente Solution, Value for Money and Very Good Tech Support

I would summarize my experience in a few words "Smooth and seamless Operation". The enrolment was easy to handle, especially when there is a good number of devices. Training for other users was very easy, and today an administrative employee manages the basic features and enrolment. The solution has been stable throughout the time of service.

Pros

Great good features that most MDM/EMM solutions have, excellent web-based managing consoles, good customer support very easily reachable by chat, everything at a convenient price.

Cons

Reports have space for improvement. Even though it provides good pre-configured reports, many times flexible and SQL-like interaction is valued by IT Managers. This becomes relevant during this age of data analysis and data mining to improve the enterprise mobility operation of the organization.

Reasons for Choosing ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager

Price was important at the beginning, but in the end it represented good value for money for all the features and tech support the company received.

David from Alliance Beverage

This software isn't bad.

Pros

I like that the management is all web/cloud-based, so it can be accessed from anywhere. I like the ability to have devices in groups and to push out apps/app updates, profiles, etc. on a per-group basis. We have multiple satellite locations, and the groups perfect for that.

Cons

I don't like the overall clunkiness of the web interface. I don't like that it doesn't resize very well based on the size of your browser window (I use Chrome) even when there is clearly white space that it can fill in. I don't like that you have to re-assign devices from the Enrollment tab, but you can only see the Serial Number on the Inventory tab, so I have to switch back and forth to make sure I have the right device.

Response from ManageEngine

Replied November 2018

Hello David, Greetings from ManageEngine! We'll consider your feedback and work on the interface. In case of future queries you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Takes configurator to the . next level through the cloud

So far, so good. I'm looking to upgrade our configurator options for upwards of 500 devices across 9 seperate sites, so it needs to work, the very first time we have it configured.

Pros

The account is nicely and simply split into the separate elements. Once you've familiarised yourself with the separate pages, you can navigate easily between the option are looking to fulfil. If ever there's a doubt, a quick email to support and they respond timely, which is a rare thing these days !!

Cons

The initial differences between configurator and mdm took a little while to work out where things were, but once understood, not too bad.

Reasons for Choosing ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager

Meraki is just too expensive for the functionality, and the support takes forever to respond.

Michael from Calgary Sports & Entertainment Corp

So far so good

We used the solution to roll out Square POS devices for our Grey Cup event and since it worked so well we're looking to expand it to corporate owned devices. Overall I would definitely recommend this solution.

Pros

- Easy on-boarding of devices - Fairly simple navigation - Robust guides/how-tos Overall, very happy with the solution so far, cloud based makes it easy for the team to utilize and we've encountered no issues applying any policies to devices.

Cons

I found a lot of redundancy in the navigation/application of policies. It may be more efficient to have more of the device settings, profiles, etc. in one spot. As well I found apply profiles to devices not the clearest to start. Also, profiles would benefit from being able to apply multiple WiFi SSID's at once.

Reasons for Choosing ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager

We're currently utilizing AD Self Service Plus so it seemed natural to continue with ME.

Response from ManageEngine

Replied December 2019

Hello Michael, We're happy to know MDM has helped you with your device management needs. I'll definitely pass on your feedback to the concerned teams to improve the navigation as well as the features. In case of future queries, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Brian from Vireo Health

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

ManageEngine makes MDM Easy

We have a large amount of tablets amongst our company with no previous way to manage them. This software is making it easier for us to help whenever and wherever we can.

Pros

Android integration is a breeze, adding devices does not take much time at all. Creating any applying profiles can be a bit confusing but only because there is a large amount of options to go through.

Cons

Enrolling older Apple devices. Apple makes everything difficult.

Reasons for Choosing ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager

Free trial, ease of use, breadth of features, cost.

Response from ManageEngine

Replied December 2019

Hello Brian, As you may already know, in case of Apple enrollment, MDM leverages the methods provided by Apple to enroll these devices. In case of future queries, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Corey from Nutrient Advisors

Industry: Ranching

Excellent Management System

So far in using the software, it has been great. Lets me keep an eye on devices and is very easy to use and deploy apps other settings to devices. We have been using Meraki but this will definitely replace it. We don't manage a large number of devices, less than 25, but it is looking very promising.

Pros

Easy to use Many options to deploy and enroll devices Location History

Cons

Having to factory reset Apple devices to make the most of the software

Response from ManageEngine

Replied November 2019

Hello Corey. Greetings from ManageEngine! It is Apple whose workflow mandates factory resetting the device. MDM simply follows the workflow defined by Apple. In case of any future queries, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Byron from DeliverZero

Easy, intuitive device management

We've been able to release a private Android app, do silent installs, and provide remote support. We started saving time and seeing benefits on day ONE.

Pros

We seamlessly set up all of our company devices to be fully managed. The device enrollment process is very easy and intuitive. I love the remote control functionality.

Cons

It's such a minor thing, but I found the .csv download/upload process for enrolling multiple devices to be a bit clunky.

Reasons for Choosing ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager

I found ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus much easier to use than Gsuite EDM.

Alberto from Italmex Pharma S.A.

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

ME MDM

With ME MDM our company was able to improve security issues avoiding install unauthorized apps, at the same time the possibility to distribute new content to devices. The Geo-tracking functionality embedded in MDM let us save money cancelling to services provided with other external solution.

Pros

Platform is very easy to use and very intuitive in comparison with other MDS, many variety of ways to complete enrollment process supporting most important operating systems, new features are added continually and support is good.

Cons

Some issues in my particular case randomly some android devices request the set passcode according to the policy, but event the passcode si set MDM agent request once and once again so the devices keep blocked. It happens juts in a very few cases in group of devices with same model android OS version and MDM agent.

Response from ManageEngine

Replied November 2018

Hello Alberto, Greetings from ManageEngine! Regarding your issue about Android passcode policy, I've opened a support ticket for the same to fix it at the earnest. In case of future queries, you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Maximilian from Pitman Public Schools

Does what we need it to do. While alittle rough around some edges, this MDM shines by its features.

The ability to manage our mobile devices effectively and efficiently in a work and school environment.

Pros

Easy to setup with a relatively straightforward dashboard layout. Where as a handful of other MDMs I have trialed are a bit overly-feature rich and have awkwardly placed menus, ManageEngine's MDM layout is one that makes sense, and integrates all of the things that a school district like ours needs. While trialing this product on a half dozen android tablets, they were a breeze to lock down, and we were able to group them up and drill down and apply policies on group and individual basis' with out too much struggle at all. Geo-tracking, Android Apps for Work Integration, individualized and group-based app approval, but also curating a custom app store, swift QR Enrollments, and user assigning are all big things we need in a MDM. And of course, a few hidden gems like the web clips, and the integrated remote monitoring are wonderful additions to a otherwise comprehensive device management platform.

Cons

Only a couple concerns with the product itself. For some, the policy profile layout can be a bit overwhelming for some. We only have 5 schools, but certain things require a new profile for each minor change, like 1 profile for each WiFi profile you have to deploy, and each webclip requires its own as well. While straight forward, it can get make the profiles page a bit messy as you keep adding on to them, and should changes need to be made, going back between them can take a bit of time. Small thing, but a critique none the less. Another small critique is we had some issues connecting via the remote monitoring. Either it's our network or the service, but we were only able to get it working a couple times, and it requires a couple steps of user interaction to start the session more than I would like. The only noteworthy concern I experienced, & I will speak with a Customer Service rep for more info, is that I experienced a policy / app syncing issues on more than 1 occasion during deployment. During initial enrollments, I had instances where apps did not get downloaded to the devices, I had policy's that would not refresh despite manually refreshing them on the tablets themselves, and twice when I decided to remote wipe the device, the device did not wipe, despite it marked as removed from the console - where I then had to manually remove the mdm app from the tablet itself via a override code.

Response from ManageEngine

Replied November 2018

Hello Maximilian, Greetings from ManageEngine! We'll consider your feedback and look into ways to ease profile management. Could you elaborate on the difficulty faced during remote control as well as app/profile syncing on devices, so that we can work on the same. In case of future queries you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Made my life massively easier

The management of our devices all round the UK was easy to setup and is rolling out now. Our primary concern is to minimise suppor calls, and this software allows us to remotely control the device, the applications installed, system updates and all other issues we come across on a daily basis. This means we can proactively push the latest version of our software out to all the tablets when it is released, saving us the hassle of having to talk end users through the update process. plus we can lock down the problem users to kiosk mode and completely limit their access to anything but the work applications. Our customers also have their own applications that they use, and we can manage these on behalf of our customers, offering a much more streamlined, yet personalised service.

Pros

I have more than 200 tablets around the UK with local councils. With Zoho I can remotely update the company software, lock problem users down to kiosk mode and stop them from watching TVPlayer on their lunch and using all the data allowance. Everything is in a single system, unlike Knox, is much simplified over other systems and even a total novice like me managed to pick it up in the space of a day or two.

Cons

There's a few things we'd love this to do... Remotely push json files to a set directory on the SDcard, and the one thing that knox has over ME, allow us to set the layout of the home screen. But the premium for Knox is not worth that single feature.

Response from ManageEngine

Replied June 2018

Hello there! Greetings from ManageEngine! I'll pass on your requirement of distributing JSON files to mobile devices, to my engineering team. Additionally, we've been working on the home screen customization feature and this will be released soon. If you provide your requirements for both cases, it'll help us understand it better. You can e-mail any further queries to either me or to mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Wessam from Local Care Direct

Free Trial

We are trying to be compliant with GDPR and an MDM is essential. I had trialled many systems and ME so far came on the top from functions to cost and support.

Pros

I signed up for the free trial before I committed myself. I really love the functions of this application it suits my organisation in everyway. The most useful function is the Fence Repository.

Cons

The difference in hours between me and support sometime it took longer to get help.

Reasons for Choosing ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager

Basically the base functions are covered by all competitors however ME MDM stood out for ease of learning how to deploy.

Response from ManageEngine

Replied June 2019

Hello Wessam, Greetings from ManageEngine! We'll definitely consider this feedback and try to improve our Support team. In case of future queries, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Great Option for Small-Midsized Companies

This has been an easy solution for us as we look to implement an MDM for our 250 user environment.

Pros

We have spent a few weeks with Manage Engine and love the simplicity and ease of use. Device enrollment is seamless, and most options include a quick video tutorial which can make things much, much easier. This is also the only MDM I have found thus far that will let me track devices only if they are marked as Lost. I'm not trying to be big brother and don't need to know where our employee's phones are at all times, so the option to leave that off until a device is lost is a huge plus for us. ManageEngine is also very friendly for BYOD companies, and our users love the sense of security it provides.

Cons

I'm still trying to understand Knox integration and how to more effectively use that, but that is less on ManageEngine and more operator error. While the videos are helpful, they could be a bit easier to follow, and I wish they were narrated by a human and not a computer.

Response from ManageEngine

Replied November 2018

Hello, Greetings from ManageEngine! We will consider your feedback and improve the videos. In case of any future feedback, you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Niels from InternationalBikeGroup

Manage Engine a great tool to manage your devices

we where able to manage our versions of an app and keep our devices also up to date without any differences between the devices.

Pros

Cons

the option that i missed was to copy a existing profile, it would have saved some time creating a profile with a copy of a baseline.

Bruce from CCC

Fine MDM to use

It was pretty positive when it worked and offered more than we needed.

Pros

It has a lot of features for the price. Amazing options available that you have to pay a lot more for from other vendors for example containerizing is something that was great to find on it since most do not have it. Kiosk mode, works with all major platforms, black and white list options auditing reports and asset management were all options we liked.

Cons

It did not consistently push software out to users and it was cluttered for the interface.

Response from ManageEngine

Replied January 2020

Hello Bruce, Greetings from ManageEngine! Could you elaborate on what issues you faced with app distribution and where exactly do you feel we can improve our UI/UX? You can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Waco from Maui Economic Opportunity, Inc.

Excellent Product

We have many busses that are dispatched to transport elderly and disabled individuals. Each driver receives a tablet that is used for scheduling and navigation. ManageEngine MDM allowed me to quickly onboard the tablets while also locking the tablets down to prevent unauthorized access and recovery options should a tablet become lost or stolen.

Pros

ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus is loaded with options. I use the MDM system to manage multiple, mission-critical, devices and cannot afford problems. Thankfully, I have experienced no issues and can rest easy while the MDM looks after things for me. As well, the staff at ManageEngine are quick to respond and provide many training opportunities. I highly recommend ManageEngine MDM.

Cons

Because ManageEngine offers so many options, it can be confusing to navigate. However, training videos are available and always free.

Reasons for Choosing ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager

After reviewing many MDM solutions, ManageEngine MDM offered the greatest value for the service.

Keith from Twistle

HIPPA Compliance Made Easy

Pros

We operate in the healthcare sphere, where compliance with HIPPA/HITECH is a MUST. ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus allows me to ensure that all of our mobile devices are compliant with our security and compliance properties. We had been utilizing two separate platforms to achieve our compliance goals, however ManageEngine simplifies the the task with one product.

Cons

I'd like to see some integration with AWS and GSuite for SSO. The ability to scan devices for Electronic Personal Health Records (ePHI) would be welcomed

Aiah from eHealth Africa

The overall experience ha been satisfactory, works well with samsung devices with android version 5

We operate in a country where mobile data is prices are on the high side and we provide tablets to health workers fro disease surveillance and reporting, however without MDM we had issues with users misusing the data sent to the tablets. As soon as we introduced MDM plus on the device we were able to stop data misuse by staff and resulted i us abling to reliably estimate data cost to run the devices in the field.

Pros

Very good solution for samsung devices, works seamlessly with these devices and takes away the pain of setting up devices from scratch. You just need to give the device internet access and enroll and sit back and relax. the support is also good for the product, I normally get any issue resolved within an hour.

Cons

Working with other android devices can be painful at times. Features that are available for samsung devices are not available for other android devices so you are kind of limited to device selection if you want to benefit from the full package.

Response from ManageEngine

Replied November 2018

Hello Aiah, Greetings from ManageEngine! We support more features for Samsung as it provides additional APIs for this purpose while in other Android devices we support almost all the basic features. In case of any future queries, you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

LJ from Phoenix Restorations

Affordable Cloud-based MDM solution

For the most part, MEMDM delivers. I'm looking forward to continuing development of the Cloud-based product. I'm hoping the reporting and staging.

Pros

We just recently upgraded about 100 devices, and the fact that you can set groups, policies, and push content and apps to the devices automatically reduced 80% of the migration time, where it would have taken weeks to complete this task without an MDM. The Geofencing and location tracking is also a bonus.

Cons

The lack of information in the staging process is a downfall. You can have 20 of the same hardware staged, with no information such as S/N or IMEI to identify the staged hardware. The MDM doesn't pick up any of this information until a user is assigned, which truly defeats the purpose of the staging process. At the very least, the hardware information should be recorded. The It's a guessing game when you have multiples of the same device. It's counter-intuitive and counter-productive.

Response from ManageEngine

Replied November 2019

Hello LJ, Greetings from ManageEngine! I'll pass this requirement to the concerned team and see how we can improve the staging feature in MDM. In case of any future queries, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

MDM that you need

We have a very good experience with MDM from Manage engine. We like that tool and we recommend it.

Pros

MDM form ManageEngine is one of the best and powerful soft to manage your mobile devices - phones, tablets. Easy to install and administrate. Real time management of devices, geo location, application and configuration push are some of the possibilities.

Cons

Application documentation can be more detailed. No another thinks that we don`t like.

Response from ManageEngine

Replied May 2019

Hello there, We'll pass on your feedback regarding the help docs to our documentation team and improve the app management help docs. In case of future queries, you can contact us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

quick to setup, low learning curve

Pros

has some neat features, like remote view/control. the app distribution feature is really nice to have, especially with the ability to blacklist certain apps. enrolling and provisioning devices is straightforward once you get the profile and groups setup updates to device profiles are pushed to devices, you don't have to wait for the device to check in

Cons

the deprovision of devices is a little confusing. android device support is limited compared to iOS. some features are only available to iOS even though the same features are available to android in other MDM software, like adding a WPA/WPA2 Enterprise WiFi profile

Response from ManageEngine

Replied November 2018

Hello, Greetings from ManageEngine! Support for features in particular platforms can be given only based on what types of APIs are publicly available. That said, you can configure Wi-Fi on Android as explained in the link below: http://bit.ly/mdm-wifi In case of future queries, you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Innovative and easy to use. Great for small and large businesses.

Pros

- Allowed us to remote into our User's devices and help troubleshoot. - Allowed us to disable our devices if it ever gets stolen or lost. - Set up is a breeze. + Instructions are easy to follow - Has a great inventory system.

Cons

- Sometimes site takes a bit to load (not sure if it is just my internet or my computer) - At rare occasions, customer support responses take a bit too long.

Response from ManageEngine

Replied December 2018

Hello, Greetings from ManageEngine! Our MDM solution is hosted on our own private Cloud to ensure it is speedy. In case you encounter the same issues again or for future queries, you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Joel from PPGPL

Industry: Oil & Energy

My Review

This application is amazing, I've been using it over a year now to manage and track Apple and Samsung cellphones and tablets and it never lets me down.

Pros

Its user-friendly works seamlessly. The configuration is easy to do and the tutorials are easy to understand. The remote application allows for easy support for users and Geo-tracking allows for easy locating of lost mobile devices.

Cons

I had a little problem figuring out here to update mobile applications but I soon figured it out

Response from ManageEngine

Replied December 2019

Hello Joel, Could you elaborate on what difficulties you faced with updating apps? You can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Justin from S&S

Great value for the investment!

Pros

Price is reasonable, functionality is growing and offers all the competitive MDM options. integrated with Apple DEP very easily.

Cons

troubleshooting enrollment problems is not easy, but the staff makes every effort to help.

Response from ManageEngine

Replied June 2019

Hello Justin, Greetings from ManageEngine! Could you let us know which aspect of enrollment was difficult for you, so that we can try improving the same. You can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Shabil Abbas from Algorythma

MDM on-premise

Very well satisfied.

Pros

I am having MDM on-premise setup in one of our client onsite. We are having 100+ samsung galaxy tabs (S4) which are managed through MDM. Its a very robust platform to manage the devices to apply policies and other restrictions. It works well in the offsite (non internet ) environment as well.

Cons

For windows devices, options are very less compared to android.

Reasons for Choosing ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager

We were looking for an MDM solution which can be used in an internet restricted environment and ManageEngine MDM solution was the best one.

Grant from Summerland Express Freight Limited

Hits the right notes

We were impressed with the wide platforms with worked with and the functionality. All with a great price point. I think it represents good value for money.

Pros

It has strong functionality and yet is user friendly enough to allow us to exploit the functionality. We were also impressed with its ability to work with some older operating systems. In transport we could not always expect the devices to be state of the art.

Cons

Response from ManageEngine

Replied November 2018

Hello Grant, Greetings from ManageEngine! We'll look to improve workflows to ensure easier learning curve. In case of any future queries, mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Brian from Terrapin Transportation Services Inc

Great Features

I use Android tablets in our trucks so the devices are all in remote locations most of the time. I was using G Suite and GoTo Assist to manage them. G Suite is worthless for managing devices. There is no way to identify the device records in G Suite because there is no unique identifier that actually correlates to the the physical device... the device serial number in G Suite is a random number generated by G Suite not the actual serial number of the device and G Suite will not pick up the device name. GoTo assist is too expensive and requires extra steps from the user. This app solves both problems.

Pros

I live the ability to apply profiles, deploy apps, and remote control control the devices easily. Remote control is much better and cheaper than GoTo Assist!

Cons

I wish it could apply a template for app shortcuts and widgets on the Home page (Andoid) and set App permissions. There is a bit of a learning curve and some complex setup steps (i.e. Apps for Work using G Suite) but this is understandable given the functionality provided and not a huge problem.

Response from ManageEngine

Replied November 2018

Hello Brian, Greetings from ManageEngine! Could you elaborate more on your request regarding app shortcuts and widgets? Regarding app permissions, MDM does lets you pre-configure app permissions as explained below: http://bit.ly/mdm-app-permissions In case of further queries, you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

John from Lycon Inc

Industry: Building Materials

Good Product

We have been able to lock tablets to the applications that the drivers in our fleet are allowed use. Remote management and support for 200+ users with one manager. The learning curve at the beginning was a little slow, but now it is working great.

Pros

Fully functional device management software. Fair price with good support and response time.

Cons

Mobile Device Management Desktop navigation is confusing and slow.

Response from ManageEngine

Replied April 2019

Hello John, Greetings from ManageEngine! I'll pass your feedback to the concerned teams and ensure we improved the user interface. In case of future queries you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Ádám from Hungaropharma Zrt.

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Easy to use, stable and reliable solution

Pros

Samsung compatibility, Remote access, Can be quickly installed on the target device, Customizeable, Policies can be used, Transparent web interface, Effective support

Cons

GPS tracking is not the most accurate yet for us, We have bugs with some settings and features, but support is working on them, but I haven't been able to try them yet.

Pricing Samsung compatibility

Rogerio from MANUREGION

Industry: Building Materials

Great for everyday use and management

Pros

- Ease of set-up - Fast adoption - Quick sync up - Nice documentation

Cons

- Harder than average sync up and adoption for iOS devices - No possibility to remote control for Windows PCs yet

Response from ManageEngine

Replied December 2019

Hello Rogerio, I'll pass your Windows remote control requirement to my engineering team. Could you elaborate on your difficulties with managing iOS devices? You can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Vicente from Trasport Service & Releasing Iberia S.L.

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Perfect MDM for business material management

We started by testing several platforms and probably continue with the Manageengine platform, but we would need more time to be able to expand our knowledge in order to make the most of this platform.

Pros

The ease of use, the explanations of each feature and also the ease of managing the devices and to distribute applications easily and quickly.

Cons

Few things have seemed bad to me because with explanations the function is clear and if it could be improved it would be the option that all mobile brands can be registered in the same way and not be different from Samsung to other brands

Response from ManageEngine

Replied December 2018

Hello Vicente, Greetings from ManageEngine! Could you elaborate more on your difficulties. We support additional features for Samsung because they've provided APIs for the same. We're actively exploring opportunities to integrate with other OEMs as well to further leverage their APIs. In case of future queries, you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

One single tool for all my needs of a MDM for good price.

Pros

It fits all our purposes. It is flexible by providing different enrollment Methods and supports all current available OS. The System is very user friendly. Cool reporting. The support is very willing to help and are reacting on every call very fast. Princing is good!

Cons

It´s not working good with all Browsers. On my Android I can login but not use the profile details for example. With MS Edge I always have to reload some sides. To connect the AD is possible, but very complicated. On a phone call with the support Team they said that the ZeroTouch enrollment is not working. So the Question is why it´s there visible.

Response from ManageEngine

Replied December 2018

Hello, Greetings from ManageEngine! We'll definitely consider your review regarding browser compatibility and work on it. To resolve existing issues or to raise issues later, you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Kenny from JAE Europe Limited

Worked well for us but we now need to move away from cloud based to inhouse

We are now moving to IBM MaaS360 due to better IOS deployment and also licensing issues. We are staying with ManageEngine for Desktop

Pros

Android easy to deploy using a QR code for EMM token Remote control on Android

Cons

iPhones not easy to deploy. Required having to buy a Mac for using Apple Configurator. Navigating around the system is complex and not as easy as expected

Response from ManageEngine

Replied July 2019

Hello Kenny, Greetings from ManageEngine! You can actually deploy iPhones without a Mac using Apple Business Manager (explained in the link below). http://bit.ly/mdm-abm Could you elaborate on the licensing issues you faced? I'll ask my team to look into it. You can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

peter from Greenvale AP

Industry: Food Production

MDM Out the Box and away you go

Great addition to the toolbox in order to be able to easily have visibility and manage devices that have access to corporate data. Very minimal interaction from the user for the rollout and updating

Pros

Very easy to setup and start managing devices. Covers all our devices, ios, android and windows, with the ability to have clear policies for both personal and business protection. The ability to remotely view and control as well as locate, lock and wipe if required, but being able to have control and secure the corporate data on the device

Cons

Nothing to not like. Maybe the ability to control access to data dependant on location

Response from ManageEngine

Replied November 2018

Hello Peter, Greetings from ManageEngine! We're already working on Geofencing, the feature you've requested and it'll soon be available on MDM. In case of any future queries, you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Hajudeen from Sharaf DG LLC

Manage Engine MDM - Kiosk Mode

We have been using Manage Engine MDM Kiosk Mode for a year now which increases the mobile users productivity and reduced WAN usage. I would recommend anyone to go with this product without any second thought.

Pros

Single & Multi-app kiosk mode where others give only single-app kiosk only

Cons

So far, we did not find any cons on MEMDM

Response from ManageEngine

Replied November 2019

Hello Hajudeen, Greetings from ManageEngine! We're happy to know that MDM has helped you with device management in your enterprise. In case of future queries, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Scott from Lutheran EMS

Great product!

It is awesome no longer having to touch every device to make a change.

Pros

I love being able to rapidly deploy and provision devices. This program has been a game changer for our company. Being able to remotely manage and push software to devices had been great and you don't need to be an IT pro to do it. Customer support is awesome and timely too!

Cons

Sometimes it can be difficult to find things you are looking for in the program. It can be a little clunky. I wish you could control more stock apps on iOS devices like you can on Android.

Response from ManageEngine

Replied January 2019

Hello Scott, Greetings from ManageEngine! Could you elaborate on your difficulties you faced? Also, we'd like to know iOS stock apps you want to manage, to see if we can work on that requirement. In case of further feature requests, you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Oshane from Transactions Epins

Excellent

Pros

Cons

I haven't found a con just yet. I've been using the platform for 2 months and it seems to be doing everything I've asked for.

Response from ManageEngine

Replied January 2020

Hello Oshane, Greetings from ManageEngine! We're glad to know that MDM Cloud has helped you with all your mobile management needs. In case of any future queries, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Anthony from FOIMS LLC

Zoho and ManageEngine Desktop

Pros

Very easy to use the cloud based MDM solution

Cons

Response from ManageEngine

Replied December 2019

Hello Anthony, I'll definitely pass your feedback to the requisite teams. In case of future issues, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Adam from DakWal

Great to for most all features, without breaking the bank

Pros

ME MDM comes packed with most features you would want in an MDM such as geo-location, DEP managment, custom profiles for different devices (keep in mind ive only used apple products on this) as well as ability to AD sync, manage android, windows and apple pcs. Basically most everything you would want to control company devices, this software can do and does it pretty well. They constantly ask for what features you would want next as well as upcoming ones they are already bringing in.

Cons

Can sometimes be buggy, my ADsync got stuck but luckily you can chat to support within the portal, they're responsive and you can even ask them questions. Sometimes hard to find the menu or option you'd like, but they're addressing this soon in future releases.

Response from ManageEngine

Replied December 2019

Hello Adam, I'll pass on your feedback about AD sync and navigation to the concerned teams and address this ASAP. In case of future feedback, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@managengine.com

Juha from Megical

User experience in testing

Positive feelings

Pros

Simple to use after devices enrolled and attached to MDM

Cons

Setup of Android for Work could be simpler

Reasons for Choosing ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager

The whole package (price, usability etc.)

Dan from The House

In the vast sea of MDM solutions out there, this one is a winner

Pros

Compared to other MDM solutions I've tried, this one offers not only many features that you'd expect in any solution like this, but a nice streamlined UI to boot as well. The fact that it also includes support for iOS and Android devices out of the box (also Chromebooks and Windows devices too) is a huge plus, considering that some solutions out there only work for a single platform. That thankfully isn't the case with MobileEngine's solution.

Cons

The only thing I would have to say that I don't like about MobileEngine is that the remote control option is only available for Android devices. My guess is that it has to do with some element of Android that it has that iOS doesn't to allow for that, but it isn't a deal-breaker by any stretch of the imagination.

Response from ManageEngine

Replied May 2019

Hello Dan, Greetings from ManageEngine! Well you guessed it right. Apple hasn't provided support for remote control and hence we're unable to support the same. You can however remotely view the device screen in case of iOS devices and control the device in case of Android. In case of future queries, you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Laurent from Havas Worldwide

All In One!

Pros

You can manage all your devices all in one across different OS. Enrolment fits all needs (from larger fleets to small teams to OEM) Very Flexible

Cons

Don't jump into to program alone, follow the tutorials. ;-)

Nicole from CSBMG

Does what we need without a lot of hassel

We needed this to run 2 apps and block everything else on the corporate-owned phones--that is all. This does that at a great price point

Pros

Straightforward setup, does what it says it will do. We have this for a specific program which does not need or use all the bells & whistles other MDMs offer (and are a lot more $$$$)

Cons

using KNOX enrollment for corporate devices--I hate KNOX

Response from ManageEngine

Replied January 2019

Hello Nicole, Greetings from ManageEngine! Knox enrollment developed fully by Samsung and ManageEngine MDM just facilitates enrollment via Knox. But, we'd want to know more about the issues you faced and see if we can help in easing the same. In case of future issues, you can contact MDM support either through Chat(the widget is available on MDM web client) or mail it at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Rick from Creative Consultants Group, Inc.

Mid-size iPad deployment

Pros

The software is very feature rich. It ties in well with Apple Business Manager and their Volume Purchasing Portal. Changes are pushed to the end points nearly instantly. The value proposition is favorable and makes it an easy decision to go forward with the product, especially adding in the features.

Cons

Response from ManageEngine

Replied December 2018

Hello Rick, Greetings from ManageEngine! Could you elaborate more on the difficulties faced while deploying profiles? In case of future queries, you can mail us at mdmcloud-queries@manageengine.com

Easy and visually intuitive to use

Pros

Has everything that you need for managing your devices with ease. The logical structure of profiles is easy to understand and deploying settings to many devices simultaneously is effective and easy,

Cons

The way you differentiate between multiuser profiles and single user profiles isnt totally obvious. The upload of user lists is somewhat restrained when it comes to what type of data you want to upload

Response from ManageEngine

Replied June 2018

Hello there, Greetings from ManageEngine! Could you elaborate on what was difficult with the demarcation of single user and multi-user profiles as well as user data upload? I'll pass your requirements to my team, once I get all the information. For any future queries, you can either directly contact me or mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Nathan from City of Glendale, Arizona

Full control, great value.

Allows full provisioning and control of enterprise Android assets. Reduces the liability of the organization. The value of the product is very high for the low cost. Allows a great deal of customization. UI path finding could use some work as its difficult to remember the click paths taken to adjust some specific device or user group settings. Overall an exceptional product for the price.

Pros

Fully control and provision devices with enterprise customization (logos...etc)

Cons

Finding specific areas to enable or change attributes can be challenging to remember.

Response from ManageEngine

Replied June 2019

Hello Nathan, Greetings from ManageEngine! Could you elaborate on the difficulties you faced on the user interface? I'll pass that to my UI/UX team and see what's to be done. You can provide your feedback to mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Paul from Crosby Composites

For Android an essential tool

We are using tablets to access Sage data and put it into a king of electronic route card.

Pros

The ease of enrollment and control is great even being able to remote in and help a user. The tabs are clear and you can customerise the information you see

Cons

This works so well with Android BUT for the tablets I'm controlling it does not read the name of the tablet. On the tablet itself you can edit the name but the MDM doesn't read that it does the type, serial number an all other sorts but no actual name so all i have is a long list of SMT-510. I've done an ID by serial number table to help. Is it just me or does this not read the actual tablet name

Reasons for Choosing ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager

Ease of use and value for money

Great software for the price

Pros

Huge feature set very competitively priced support is very helpful Has an awesome remote shadowing feature which really sold it for me

Cons

Support can sometimes be a little difficult to understand and are in a different timezone to me. but that's the only thing i can think off. Would be nice for it to be cheaper but that's the same with every product

Response from ManageEngine

Replied December 2018

Hello, Greetings from ManageEngine! We'll consider your feedback and pass it to the concerned team(s). In case of future queries, you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Neal from City of Livermore

The MangeEngine MDM software is easy to set up and use. Extensive tips & tricks help docs great too!

Allows remote management of corporate owned smart device assets

Pros

The software is great, easy for small business owners to learn and mange their devices like large corporate style tools provide. Software concepts easy to understand, interface dashboard gives good overview and status of devices. Their extensive help docs are invaluable in guiding you through the complexities of the Apple and Android processes to MDM. You may start using system free for 25 or less users which gives you a chance to understand the workings of MDM before tackling a larger deployment. System then expandable to meet business growth needs. Price point very good as well.

Cons

The MangeEngine MDM is an awesome tool in and of itself. The con is dealing with Apple and Android platform requirements/rules/regs, which is no fault of ManageEngine makers. They have done a great job providing guidance documents and tips/tricks to understand the manufacturers complexities of enrolling their devices into the MDM software.

Response from ManageEngine

Replied July 2018

Hello Neal, Greetings from ManageEngine! We are happy Mobile Device Manager Plus(MDMP) has helped you with your device management needs. In case of any future queries, you can contact mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com