• Pros

• "Ease of use, it works great, accurate categories. Administration has been very easy compared to past products we've had."

• "Does it's intended functions, Does it very, very well, and requires minimal hands on time from IT staff. Overall, a highly satisfactory product."

• "Keeps spam email load off of local server. Great technical support. Reasonable cost. Excellent uptime."

• Cons

• "The layout can be a bit hard to navigate for the first time, but once you know your way around, its a breeze"

• "Documentation was slightly sparse, although sufficient. Support was good, but maybe a little bit lacking on a couple of minor technical issues encountered during setup."

• "Could have easier to read logs to identify issues as we like to try resolve issues ourselves, other than that we are happy with the product "

Browse WebTitan Reviews

Scott from RibCrib Corporation

Extremely good blocking of spam, a bit hard to use though.

Pros

Very good blocking of spam messages. Works with any e-mail server setup. Provides extra layer of protection.

Cons

Difficult to use their web interface, as a lot of the parts don't make sense. No simple method to setup multiple users quickly and easily. But once setup, it's pretty much set it and forget it. Also, you lose 99% of control of incoming messages at your e-mail server. Which may or may not be a bad thing.

Jason from FCS, Inc

Top Notch DNS Filtering

There was no pressure to purchase the software. The trial started out for a week and one email to rep to see if we could have more time and before we were off the phone it was extended to a month. While headquarters is not located in the USA, have had no issues getting a hold of a live person to talk to. Great company to deal with.

Pros

Documentation is step by step. If it isn't in the documentation calling support quick and easy. Before purchasing the software I used the trial. To test support, called in and told them I was just evaluating the software and had questions. They didn't hesitate to answer any and all questions. Being able to talk to the ones that deal with the software daily and pick their brains was excellent.

Cons

Honestly, nothing to complain about. Switched from another software DNS filtering that didn't work and spent more time troubleshooting, switching to WebTitan was a dream.

Reasons for Choosing WebTitan

While probably less known than the others, the customer service was great. Product super easy to setup. and IT WORKS!!!! The reporting, ease of setup, and various filtering options.

Response from TitanHQ

Replied November 2019

Jason thanks a million for your kind WebTitan review and I'm delighted that our DNS filtering has been "Top Notch" for you. Cheers for the shout out for the support team - I'll pass on the good news, they'll be chuffed. Welcome on board! Dryden Geary, TitanHQ

Promising, but Still Needs Some Additions

We use it as a content filter, and to help us identify if there seems to be malware on a device. I believe that we have been able to reduce the number of False-Positives from our previous solution, but we end up doing a lot more whitelisting, and I wonder at times if we're catching everything we should be.

Pros

Our primary reason for changing to WebTitan was cost. We had be fairly happy with our previous solution, but they kept driving up the price, forcing us to look elsewhere on our limited budget, and WebTitan was willing to work within our price range. One of the things I have found that I like about WebTitan is in how it displays some reports. Within the web console, it is easy to see if blocks are in a series, or hit and miss throughout the day. It also gives an easy to see overview if the block count is due to a single piece of software trying to "phone home" at a single URL, or if there seems to, instead, be an effort by the user to get to prohibited content via a variety of URLs. Overall, easy to use solution that works off of categories, but still is easy to whitelist or blacklist given domains, etc.

Cons

Two short-comings readily stand out for our needs/desires. 1) There is no "P2P" category. While there are legal and legitimate peer-to-peer websites and software, we want to block such activity, and limit access to such software as much as possible. Without the P2P category, we're left either with an overly restrictive policy blocking all download sites and then whitelisting a lot, or we stick with only blocking "illegal"/hacking/etc, and then blacklisting P2P sites that aren't caught in that as we find them. Neither is ideal. 2) The emailed reports are not nearly as helpful as the web console reports. I cannot seem to get it to show the same list of blocked attempts in the email. I can only get a block count by category along with a unique domain count. But without being able to see the domains along with timestamps, I have to keep going back to the console to decide if action is required or not.

Reasons for Choosing WebTitan

Doing a Google search, WebTitan seemed to be the main competitor to Cisco Umbrella, and claimed much lower pricing. No other solutions stood out as comparable, and WebTitan was, in fact, willing to meet our budgetary restrictions.

Jesus from Medios Avanzados

Not works as announced

WCCP integration

Pros

The top feature for us was the integration with Cisco ISR. It is really easy to switch on/off webtitan without affecting the user: Just an access list membership in wccp configuration does the trick.

Cons

Integration with AD does not work. Unless you push some agent to the client, the product does not consistently work, neither by static IP nor by any other means.

Response from TitanHQ

Replied August 2018

Hi Jesus, Thanks for your review of WebTitan. I'm disappointed to hear that the solution didn't deliver as it usually does with our other 7,500 customers. Our AD integration works very well when you use our agent - this has been developed further over the last two years. We should try again. I've asked your account manager to reach out. The product will work consistently for you once we get the set up sorted, Kind regards, Dryden Dryden Geary, Marketing Director, TitanHQ dgeary@TitanHQ.com

Great Spam Filter

In the past 3 months we used it, it's been great! It's greatly minimized spam emails that have gotten through and has really helped with any issues that spam emails can bring.

Pros

It's great at what it does. Once you get all of the settings configured, it becomes very good at blocking spam so that it doesn't come in. By default it's pretty restrictive, but that's been helpful to start. We just lightly loosened it to the settings we needed.

Cons

There's not a way to bulk add email addresses to the list of monitored emails. You have to add them one by one. Support told me that this is a coming feature.

Daniel from Helix Computer Systems

Better than I expected.

This is a great product and solution 10/10.

Pros

Very simple setup, migrating clients from the old service was extremely quick and on boarding of new clients is just as quick. The reporting features are easier to configure and the information is presented in a much better format. Content filtering includes the ability to block ad domains, granted this doesn't catch every ad site but enough that it makes a difference. The best part is the free support. Tickets can be opened by a phone call or through a web portal. I've gotten rapid responses and quick resolutions to any request I've made.

Cons

I've really been racking my brain on this one and I can't thing of anything I, my company, or my clients dislike about this solution.

Paul from Kiley Tech Solutions

Simply works...

The main benefit is having the confidence that the product will perform the needed job without constant attention and/or tinkering.

Pros

Cons

Initial configuration can be a bit time consuming, but that's more due to the nature of the product and function than any deficiency in Web Titan itself.

Miguel from ClicAssure.com

I use the SpamTitan Cloud. I like it! Low price and powerfull anti spam

Stop receiving spam!!

Pros

It's very effective You have a great anti-spam at low cost License by email is great Filter rules is easy to use

Cons

Very hard to find my subscription (expiration) Spam list is slow during daytime Can't block recipient (If you delete a mailbox, but someone continue to send at this mailbox it count for 1 license) UI only in english

Robert from NCS National Credit-reporting System, Inc.

Great Web Content Software

It has been great so far. I have been working with their rep on setup and he has been great starting with the demo all the way through setup and even helping trouble shoot minor issues I've had. I am very happy to have found TitanHQ and very happy to use the product.

Pros

I really enjoy using WebTitan software because it is extremely user friendly. Before making the purchase I was given a demo and free access to WebTitan and I was able to pick it up instantly. I really like the homepage for WebTitan which is a nice snap shot of the current web landscape of our company. It shows all of the allowed connections and blocked connections which is nice. This makes it easy to monitor our company in one easy dashboard. The reporting feature was another addition that keep me informed on the spot anytime someone attempts to access a website they shouldn't. Also being able to customize what we block is easy and simple and we also have the ability to white list websites that are under a blocked category.

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike about WebTitan but the only thing that can become tedious is there is no home button when in another tab like the Policies tab. If I am in the policies tab I cannot get back 'Home' without editing the URL address. Certainly not something I dislike but something I would like to see enhanced at some point.

Kristie from Marshall Retail Group

Outstanding tool for most reliable content filtering

Finally, I have found this tool be such amazing software that keeps my worries away from me in a better way.

Pros

Monitoring feature of this specific product is quite unique that totally monitors all the process of online working and also secures all the data. Additionally, its set-up is superb easy and it can be done in just few minutes that save my time and energy as well.

Cons

It is a complete tool for monitoring the entire content and provides us sufficient security. I am more than satisfied with this awesome tool. There is really nothing to dislike about it.

Effective, Inexpensive, and Relatively Easy to Use.

Reduced spam, reduced viruses. User-controlled management of spam.

Pros

It does a good job of blocking spam and malicious content. The customized emails that can go out to individual users makes management so much easier. The support, when needed, is very good and very responsive; with what seems to be domestic resources to assist.

Cons

The only complaint I have is that there is not a "greylisting" override. Specifically, when a mail is expected, but is the first time being received by a specific email address, you need to wait upwards of 10 minutes (depending on the other party's server settings). I wish there was some sort of queue or override to get around this without disabling the feature.

Brian from IND Consulting

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

WebTitan is a great product for companies that want very granular control over user web filtering

It fits all of my needs for web filtering across my organization

Pros

I have incredible control over my users' web filtering and great reports that can be automatically generated and delivered. It's fairly easy to use from an administrative perspective and provides great flexibility. I currently have 350 seats over 4 offices with each office having slightly different web filtering needs and I have no problem accomplishing it with WebTitan.

Cons

They don't really put out many software updates. I think the last one was from 9 months ago, now. They do keep up with definitions for categorizing websites, but actual software enhancements do not get pushed out very often.

Very easy to setup. Catches a LOT of spam.

The benefits from this software are in the thousands. About 1000 less emails per day. We block about another 3000+ per day before they even make it to the site. However, we also see that SpamTitan is blocking about 2-3 viruses per week. No matter how much protection you have, it is not enough. Spam Titan helps us with protecting our site from Ransomware/Viruses, and in general waste of time going through all of the banking errors of the United Bank of Africa.

Pros

The amount of spam stopped. It can be configured to work on a SHARED IP hosting with cPanel. I would have to lookup the rule I created, but it helps stop spam emails that originate from the server itself.

Cons

It is not possible to Blacklist TLD's. I have used the local vmWare version, it has a lot more customization settings. That is both good and bad, in that anything you have to adjust takes time, but it gives you better control.

Michael from Lacombe County

Solid product that has the functionality we need to keep the bad stuff out.

Easy to use, yet does a great job in stopping most of the bad stuff through.

Pros

The level of protection against the bad emails that are floating around. The software is easy to use and configure based on what our evolving needs are. Over the years of use, I'm happy we made the switch from the previous software to Spam Titan.

Cons

I found that the factory defaults were perhaps a little too restrictive to begin with, which resulted in some false positives. However, tweaking the threshold values was relatively easy in order to make the false positives disappear and get the emails we wanted to receive.

Muhammad from BCDS

Web Titanic

Pros

Its a great SAAS proxy server. You can allow and block website base on their types. You can whitelist some domain so they never get blocked if they are under blocked category. You can Blacklist some domain so they are always blocked if not included in blocked category. You can add role based user for management. I really like creating and installing Certificate to by pass or allow traffic for specific period of time. It make management so easy. I really like the alert functionality that can notify you if someone tries to access restricted websites

Cons

It doesn't provide any feature to disable addon on browser, so user can bypass it by installing vpn plugin. They doesn't provide any support to integrate Certificate with MSP like Kaseya, so if you have big network, its very difficult to install certificate on each endpoint using conventional way. You cannot add more than one email in notification.

Gregory from ITIP

We used it as our proxy server and it was helpful in looking at useless traffic.

A web proxy is a 'must have' piece of IT infrastructure today.

Pros

Fairly easy to use - the interface is ok and similar to SPAMTitan. We were very satisfied with SPAMTitan and so we also then went with WebTitan. Both products are still being employed today. Because of WebTitan we banned music streaming which was killing Internet bandwidth.

Cons

Not so much a complaint but observation: there has not been any update to the product in a long time. This may in fact be a good thing, but i wonder if also it might be a lack of commitment? The same is true for SPAMTitan.

Derek from Smith Brothers of Berne, Inc.

Industry: Furniture

Easy to use, works well!

WebTitan has provided us with a stable web filtering platform that has worked well for us for many years. We feel comfortable that it is blocking and restricting as we have configured it to do so.

Pros

WebTitan is fairly easy to setup. It is available as a cloud based solution or on prem. You can get as simple or as complicated with your filtering as you like, it will handle most situations with ease.

Cons

There are still some issues with mis-classified sites being blocked when they should not be. The web interface could be updated a bit and organized a little better.

We have been using WebTitan for 4 years now, it works and the customer support is good

The product helped us filter out dangerous websites and keep our workstations virus free.

Pros

It's easy to install and configure. Administering it is an easy task, as you can generate reports and make change very fast and easy. The customer support team responds very quickly to your service requests and is quite knowledgeable.

Cons

We had a physical problem with our server and we had to reinstall on a new machine. Backups from v4 were not compatible with v5 of the software, so we had to reconfigure the webtitan instace manually from scratch.

Sobek from IRG Ltd

Once set up all is working as it should.

A great web filter. It keeps our network safe from threats. We get blocking done to anything that can cause damage or anything that may be inappropriate.

Pros

Good experience from end to end. The Sales and Engineers went above and beyond to support implementation and set up.

Cons

Not quite as easy to set up as we'd like, but certainly well done once you get it going. The impressive platform, technology, and support services, alongside being Cloud-based and with an excellent roadmap for innovation. We would have no hesitation in recommending to other companies.

Bradley from Seidel Schroeder

Great Product - Easy to implement!

So far, for the price, the software has exceeded our expectations. We have already implemented the remote agents to over 100 machines.

Pros

I love the ability to utilize the remote agent to allow computers to stay under our company's web-filter policy while working remotely.

Cons

The only thing that we dislike so far is the fact that it can sometimes take hours for the policy changes to take effect.

Anthony from Northfield Hospital and Clinics

Excellent easy to use product, top of the pool

Secured public access control to internet, blocking unwanted and in appropriate websites.

Pros

It is a set it and forget it SAAS. Deployed for our guest/visitor internet access. Simply works very well, bad and good sites are categorized quickly and access is secured. All for a very good price. Far less than Cisco. Support and Setup were very responsive.

Cons

NONE, it does exactly what we need it to do. It is not free. We have not deployed all features, so I cannot attest to those.

Response from TitanHQ

Replied August 2018

Anthony, Thank you kindly for your 5 star review of WebTitan. One of the major strengths of WebTitan is in securing public wifi access and blocking unwanted and inappropriate websites on guest wi-fi. I'm delighted you found that to be the case. Thanks again for taking the time to give us a good review. It's hugely appreciated Kind regards, Dryden Dryden Geary, Marketing Director, TitanHQ

David from Foxconcept.be

Appliance on site, we'll celebrate the 74.000.000 message processed in few days...

A clean mailbox each morning, a dailly report with potential false positive, a lot of rules, a lot of settings to avoid spending hours sorting your mail...

Pros

- Great GUI, - a lot of features to earn time and reduce load on mail server, - Excellent feedback from users, - tons of spam removed without any action. - reactive helpdesk - Remote assistance if required (through tunnel SSH)

Cons

No cons about the software, pricing could seems expensive, it's not if you check the dailly time you do not spend ...

Daniel from Smith + Caughey's

Good & cost effective solution to manage & control your WEB internal users access including monitor

WEB filtering & content management

Pros

Easy to administer , setup group and tailor WEB access to our corporate WEB user , do have good reporting tools and some protect ion where our users base can go on the internet.

Cons

This software could benefit if it add option to restrict & control apps that can run on the internal network. This would offer better protection again malware that usually kick of an small application or script to download their malware payload

Todd from Saint Joseph Seminary College

I am liking it a lot better than Umbrella by Cisco, which we were previously using.

It is already saving me a lot of time.

Pros

The simple interface is the best feature. When Cisco bought OpenDNS, they revamped the UI to make it look "modern", but they also made it a lot slower to use and find the info you need. With WebTitan, I am finding that I can log in, quickly look for blocked users, check their individual traffic, and get out in less than 5 minutes. With Umbrella (formerly known as OpenDNS), I just wasn't even bothering to look at traffic because the experience was frustrating. Now with WebTitan, I am finding that I am using it daily again because it is quick and easy to use and doesn't make me feel like I am fighting with the UI.

Cons

The only minor complaint I have so far is that I wish the Reporting tab had an option to consolidate hits by domain name. When I am looking at traffic for a single user, it would be very helpful to just click that and see 1 line per domain that they visited rather than a separate line per hit to that domain. I know I can probably write a macro to do it in the CSV file, but being able to do this in the web UI would be amazing.

Dalton from 30 60 100 MINISTRIES, INC.

I needed a spam filtering service for our nonprofit's website.

Pros

The software works behind the scenes, allows me to add sites I want blocked, or choose from lists generated daily (as spam comes in), and block them as desired. I also can release or whitelist based upon my desire to see more info from the blocked email.

Cons

Kaspersky has a bad reputation in the USA. I have sent a question to the company about this, but received no response to date. This software uses their tools to do its work. Also, some emails I want to see come through, and then in the reply thread, an email that has passed to me gets blocked as the original sender replies to me. Then I have to look for it, whitelist it, (sometimes even copy / paste that email address in my approved senders list) to ensure the thread to continue.

WebTitan is a good software, easy to use and configure

I think that this is a useful solution. WebTitan gives security and control of the content of the network. It's good that my company cares about cybersecurity and implemented this solution.

Pros

WebTitan is a good solution for filtering websites. Configuration is easy, usage is easy. This product has warning options when the user attempts to access unauthorized websites. In summary, a useful solution in companies.

Cons

This product does not have as frequent updates as we would expect. I think it would be better if there were more frequent updates. I think it's a necessity in this kind of softwares.

Out of the box web filtering solution

Pros

Good real-time reporting HR can can be given a role to maintain blacklists/white-lists/individual user permissions Customization - time of day, categories etc AD integration - reports on the user rather than IP address Great support

Cons

No viable cloud solution yet to report back based on user (just reports on IP address) Trouble implementing or upgrading with a complex internal domain

We have been the Spam Filtering and I must say for the money they product performs well.

Pros

Very easy and intuitive web interface. Very simple to set up an HA pair assuming you have the licensing. Support has been very responsive and is able to correct and explain what occurred remotely.

Cons

If an email is caught it in Spam it's sometimes difficult to troubleshoot the root issue. Would like to see the email header and or body after its released out of quarantine.

keith from MAIN STREET RADIOLOGY

Overall its been good

Filtering users from bad websites and ease of usage

Pros

Its easy to use . Web filtering is easy to turn on and off. User imports are simple too. Customer support is been good.

Cons

The reporting part is not nearly as good as Websense product was. Its not even close. . Also we cannot filter individual users for more than 1 ip address to bypass the filtering which is a big pain point for us.

The software works as advertised. It's easy to configure, and requires very little maintenance.

Pros

I like the simple and easy to use interface. It allows for the users to self regulate their spam emails. The option to get an additional email with the list of blocked emails is great.

Cons

My only complaint about the software is there is no ability to label an email as spam within outlook. This option would allow to reduce the spam email even further.

Steve from EnerSys

Lovely web access control tool

Pros

Webtitan is a truly powerful and feature rich software. Some of its best features include the ease of setting it up, its ability to filter encrypted connections, the ability to filter specific url their fantastic customer support.

Cons

There's a lack of flexibility with the reporting. Spam pass through occasionally.

Robert from SouthWest Computer Services

SpamTitan has cut-down on spam for me and many of my clients dramatically.

I resell it to my clients

Pros

The interface is very clean and fast, though a bit outdated-looking. The spam digest reports look nice and contain enough info to be very useful.

Cons

The cost is very high. Setting up custom filters is difficult. There should be quicker and easier ways for end-users to block messages from senders that change part of their address every time. Multi-factor authentication would be a plus. Would be nice to configure spam digest timing individually for each domain and possibly multiple digests per day. The Outlook add-in is very user unfriendly to install and configure and there seems to be no notifications of updates.

SpamTitan gives good visibility into emails coming in; support is fantastic.

Reduces the amount of spam getting in as well as makes spam management easy.

Pros

I like that the software is easy to manage and easy to view email that have come into our organization.

Cons

I believe too much spam is getting through. Support has been great in helping me with unique settings to help reduce spam, but I find that too much gets through.

Garry from Ed Martin Auto Group

Webtitan and TitanHQ's other products are a great blend of functionality and ease of use.

Easy to use and easy to setup and maintain.

Pros

Ease of use is important for my company so my assistants can help monitor and adjust settings as needed. TitanHQs support is great as well.

Cons

It can take a little time to tweak content settings sometimes but it's still faster than the other firewall products I've used in the past.

James from Stelvio Inc.

We've been a WebTitan customer for 5+ years now. Great solution for our small office!

Pros

- Visibility; reports, history etc - Support; fantastic response time and one on one help - Active Directory integration - Ease of set up and implementation - Quick method to white-list sites

Cons

- Needs request reboots to keep things working well - Some HTTP 1.1 sites simply will not work, even via bypass

Very good product and easy to setup and use.

Safer web surfing

Pros

Configuration. It's easy to setup and it just works. We have a central internet port and all our traffic goes through this port. So our web titan looks at all the traffic passing through.

Cons

I would love to see domains blocked based on their age. If the domain is less than a year old block it.

Baleseng from PowerFM

It has helped with my Internet usage, help to cache and control which websites are allowed.

Webdownload management, quick proxy cache.

Pros

Webfiltering and it works nicely with Linux. Web interface friendly and easy and friendly to use., nice reporting and real time activities.

Cons

It causes the application Linux operating system to freeze. I have to restart the OS but this happens on Vmware.

Janus from production company

Industry: Music

SpamTitan is well worth it!

SpamTitan HQ Almost made Spam a thing of the past for me, while I can still deliver and white/Black list, from the daily report, in my inbox.

Pros

SpamTitan eliminates about 98% of my unwanted emails. By means of its algorithm. and the centralised filter.

Cons

For an untrained individual like myself, it was not so easy to set up. I am still missing a feature to add senders or domains to black/white lists directly from the outlook interface. On both the Office 365 online interface, and Mac OS install (I do believe this feature exists for the windows installment of Outlook). I would also like to see the option of user blacklisting by content.

Eric from BECI

Web Titan has been the best web filter we have ever implemented

Pros

Cons

So far no real complaints. I would like to be able to add full url's in whitelisting. Occasionally we have to manually add a user that doesn't authenticate properly.

Ryan from Copp's Buildall

Great software for a reasonable price

Pros

It works. Very stable. Very configurable in what we need it to do. Cost is extremely reasonable. User friendly.

Cons

Their doesn't seem to be a whole lot of updates or improvements since purchase. I would like them add new functionality and/or improve the usability/navigation.

Barry from Cartrawler

Setup was completed very quickly, end users didn't even noticed the changed

Pros

Easy to set up and manage, can filter by user, group or IP address. Customer service is excellent and they helped us set up the product very quickly, any config issues were resolved within hours. Reports are very good and quick to run. Very low maintenance once set up

Cons

Gregg from OMNNI Associates, Inc.

Great sales experience, reasonable pricing, great technical support.

Pros

Cons

Most features can be had with Microsoft 365 Email. Occasional lag in mail delivery. Needs more configuration capabilities to compete.

Joseph from RGS Reprographics

Overall, very easy to use and effective product.

Pros

Easy to use online control panel for administration, no client to install on end user work stations.

Cons

Can be tricky to whitelist domains. A call to customer service the first couple of times will be necessary until you get the hang of it.

Chrysostomos from Vatopedi

Best proxy/content filter ever used, lot of features, simple and intuitive administration.

Resolve in a perfect way the internet content filter job, for users inside and outside the company.

Pros

1. Can authenticate against Active Directory without counting the IP. 2. Clean interface, simple administration. 3. Very powerful content filter, granular policies for users and groups. 4. Easy to debug the filtering result. 5. Great reporting. 6. Remote assistance.

Cons

1. Antivirus engine not so good and no reliable, updating problems. 2. System upgrading problems. 3. Time limits don't apply to white listed entries. 4. Only 8 custom categories.

Randy from Shopify

The most fundamental, widely used robust and effective system

If I talk about my overall experience, I would say WebTitan is outstanding software that helps me a lot in minimizing viruses.

Pros

The thing I like most about WebTitan is that it is extremely easy to use and configure. I like its' clear interface. It let us block malicious content and spam easily. It is no doubt an amazing product helping us a lot in kicking out harmful bad stuff. It is helpful in integrating with other network simply. I love its responsive support. Furthermore, in order to filter websites WebTitan is the best solution.

Cons

There is not anything to dislike about WebTitan as it fulfills all the needs of our company. I never face any problem whenever I use this product. It is a flawless app with lots of benefits. It has made my work easier for me.

Greg from In House Graphic Design, Inc.

We've used WebTitan products for over 3 years now and never have to worry about getting spammed.

Pros

We love the effectiveness of the spam filter. It's very rare to have any spam slip through the filter.

Cons

The user interface would be improved. Sometimes clients have trouble logging in to the system for the first time.

Joel from I.A.T.S.E. National Benefit Funds

Very easy to use and works better than more expensive products.

Pros

The gui and setup are very easy to use. Network integration was easy and rule setup was very user friendly.

Cons

Slower response time for when I need in depth reports on specific users and their internet utilization.

Started using this software knowing almost nothing about the subject, Webtitan makes my life easier.

Peace of mind that my users are within the bounds of internet usage policies as defined by my organization.

Pros

Reporting, the DNS proxy allows me to look into my networks at the device level and block the threat. The easy to read articles for setting up DNS proxies and ease of use in the GUI on both the cloud client and DNS proxies make it a breeze.

Cons

The way that the software tries to determine which AD user is connected to traffic, perhaps I just have it configured incorrectly. I double check IP and username when tracking user usage.

Adrian from Paravel Media, LLC

Great filtering of spam... a little cumbersome to use though.

We have reduced our amount of incoming spam messages to almost zero.

Pros

The catch rate is spectacular and seems to be getting better every day. We get very few false-positives, if any.

Cons

The user interface is very slow and not very user friendly or intuitive. The fact that we have to have two separate logins for incoming and outgoing services is also a little frustrating.

Easy to use and to setup

Pros

- simple to use no hidden options - easy to install and very fast - lots of customizations can create sub admin accounts so client can manage their own domains - easy to track emails