Enrollsy

RATING:

About Enrollsy

Enrollsy is an online enrollment software designed to streamline program/class enrollment, back-office operations and billing. Key features include digital enrollment, invoicing, payments, activity and attendance tracking, daily reports, communications management, customer portal/app, data security, and more. Enrollsy's support ranks top of the class on both Capterra and G2 based on actual customer reviews. If you're looking to run your business your way with flexible tools that get the job done, Enrollsy is for you.

Enrollsy Pricing

*All plans come with all features! Starter: $80/month billed monthly or $72/month billed annually Pro: $150/month billed monthly or $135/month billed annually Enterprise: Contact Enrollsy for pricing information.

Starting price:

Most Helpful Reviews for Enrollsy

1 - 5 of 30 Reviews

Mary Lou

Reviewed June 2021

Couldn't have asked for a more user-friendly company

From our initial inquiry call all the way through until today, the Enrollsy staff has been nothing but professional, friendly, and willing to go above and beyond with our requests. We were turned away by several registration companies before we found Enrollsy because our company profile is unique, and so we heard a lot of, "I'll stop you right there - we can't do that..." until we spoke with Rich and he had a very different perspective. "I'll let you know right off the bat that we don't have anything in place for something like this, YET, but that's not to say we can't figure something out that will work for you guys." Everyone we've worked with has had a spirit of creative problem-solving and doesn't bat an eye at some of our off-the-wall requests as we work to build a whole new registration system for our company. We had a coupon code stop working inexplicably, and we reported it to the guys at E at like 12PM, and they stayed up late that night until they were able to locate the error and fix it for us. My one recommendation to the admin team at Enrollsy is to be very careful about hiring people that have the same mindset and attitude towards customer service as they have so that they can preserve the super positive work ethic and company culture. A couple times myself or a coworker has used the live chat for support and felt like the operator who answered our questions weren't as on top of it as the founders are, and that's definitely something to be mindful of.

PROS

We are transitioning away from a clunky, confusing registration system with a huge amount of manual data entry on the company side, as well as lots of talking on the phone and speaking directly with the customer. As we moved over to Enrollsy, we worried that our customers would feel frustrated by having to learn a new system, but it has been the opposite experience. Our customers are all complimentary about the cleanliness of our new system and how easy it is to make payments and select courses all in one fell swoop. Not only is the enrollment process easy for our customers, but managing their courses, student info, and account information all in one place has been invaluable for us as a company. We will be able to eliminate so many other cumbersome processes as a result of moving our registration over to Enrollsy. As we aim for growth over the next few years, Enrollsy has been a vital piece of the puzzle in automating processes of registration and enrollment for our online courses. They are also such genuinely nice people with a strong work ethic and a belief in quality customer service. Several times in our implementation process we threw stuff at them (glitches or just extra questions) and they let us know they would be working overtime to figure out an answer to our problem. I feel confident that we will be able to continue our work with them for the long-term.

CONS

We push Enrollsy's registration to the limits of its capabilities because of the amount of details we need about each course registration, and so the system can sometimes get bogged down by how many different levels we have on our forms. I hope that over time this is something that will continue to be developed because it is adequately functional but could be even better and a key feature for our families if it were more robust. There is a text feature for communicating with parents from their account screen, which is awesome, except for parents can respond to these texts, and there is no notification that they have done so. This results in potential missed communications from parents because we don't know to go back in and look at the chat box. It would be very helpful if there were some kind of task management or intra-team communication element to the back end, such as assigning customers to certain team members, or a feature where you can @other users on the Internal Billing Notes to let other users know that a customer is ready for set up, archiving, etc. The options for instructors is somewhat limited. It would be nice if we could give them more permissions. Our instructors have the ability to do more admin-type things. Without them having the option to reverse anything we set up for the registration process, it would be helpful for them to, e.g. take a payment if needed, or edit enrollments, tags, etc. for students.

Reason for choosing Enrollsy

They were willing to match our merchant fees with our previous payment processor, which was not something anybody else offered, so it made them one of the most affordable options. Rich was our point-person from initial inquiry through the entire implementation, so it felt very personal and like Enrollsy was super invested in our success with using their system. Everybody else we have worked with since then has also been so nice. When presented with questions about things that they have never done for a customer before, they would figure out a solution rather than just saying "We don't do that, sorry."

Thanks for your kind words and constructive criticism/feedback. We've loved getting to know you and your team and working to get a solution in place that optimizes your enrollment and other back-office processes.

Replied June 2021

Letha

Music, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Enrollsy has saved my sanity!

Training and implementation was smooth and understandable. The tutorials are straight forward and helpful. When I am stuck or forgot how to do something, answers are at my fingertips!!!

PROS

This software is current and up to date with todays tech. The ease of use and set up for the back office part has decreased the amount of time I have to work on enrollment/class schedules. This has released me to do more of what I love...lesson planning and teaching music!

CONS

I haven't run into any feature that is missing or that is annoying. So far, I love every aspect.

Reason for choosing Enrollsy

Love [SENSITIVE CONTENT] But truly love how the program works. It is exactly what we needed.

Reasons for switching to Enrollsy

FACTS was cumbersome to use. All of their parts are connected, so it was difficult to just use one aspect of their program. Lots of glitches. Customer support was very kind, but it would be a day or more before I would even receive and email acknowledging my request for assistance. When I am working with clients money, they are not patient and I need to make corrections etc. ASAP! FACTS did not allow for that kind of timely assistance and their tutorials are not as easy to follow. Most of the time, I would spend 15-20 minutes looking for the help that I needed and then still had to adapt the information to the specific issue I was trying to solve.

Hey Letha, thank you for your kind words. We're still improving the platform but it's great to see you've had such a great experience so far. We love working with you, so keep the feedback coming.

Replied June 2022

Hillary

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Powerful System with Loads of Options but Sometimes Too Many Options

Overall my experience has been good. I appreciate the team and all of the time they take to walk you through setting up your system how you need it to be. They are also readily available to answer questions through the live chat and there are a ton of articles to help you through processes. There are a few things I wish were different, but I can see that they are constantly trying to improve and already I have seen improvements being implemented in less than a year that I have worked with them. I am hopeful that moving forward in future years, I will get even more comfortable with the program and we can work together to improve the registration process for my camp families.

PROS

Enrollsy is a powerful system with a lot of options to customize your registration system for your needs.

CONS

With all of those options, it can be a bit overwhelming to use. The system interface looks easy enough, but as you dig into the software more to set things up, you can get a little lost. Even for my users, there are sometimes too many steps or hidden features that I have to look up how to find things for them.

Reasons for switching to Enrollsy

We used ActiveNet for years but switched to Blobfish for two years. Blobfish closed their doors last year and I wasn't interested in going back to ActiveNet because the system felt outdated to me and did not have as powerful of a program as Enrollsy. I also liked the user interface for Enrollsy. It looked much cleaner and easier to use for my camp families.

Hey Hillary, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are working hard to make significant improvements—specifically in the area of putting much of the powerful functionality of Enrollsy that is difficult to find in other platforms in an easier to use and more approachable format. We are also taking the currently seven years of information gleaned as we have listened to and worked with great customers like you and we are building the next version of Enrollsy. We are very excited about what we are going to be delivering to you and our existing customers over the next six months to a year. If you have any specific feedback or information that would help us move your score of “likelihood to recommend” from a 7 to 10 please let us know. While we appreciate the high marks in the other categories, to us this is the ultimate measure of how well we have served you.

Replied May 2024

Devyn

Reviewed May 2024

Summer SOAK and Enrollsy

Fantastic! Enrollsy has left me wanting nothing more.

PROS

The customer service/support is better than any other system I've ever used.

CONS

The cost is a little steep for only using it for half of the year.

Reasons for switching to Enrollsy

ProCare was way too clunky and didn't do everything I needed it to.

Kimberly

Reviewed February 2021

Great for Preschools!

We are just starting our second year using Enrollsy for tracking student enrollment. Enrollment has never been easier! Parents are happy with the ease of it as well.

PROS

One of the things I appreciate most about Enrollsy is that I didn't have to buy a bunch of modules I don't need. Most childcare software programs are overkill for a program of our size (typically 180 students). Enrollsy is easy for parents to use when they register their child. They can go in and update information easily, too. They can track what payments they've made, which is helpful, too. The app makes check-in/out and taking attendance quick for teachers. With the new COVID guidance, the health check component is very helpful as well! Enrollsy makes it easy to customize class information, lists, and reports. The team at Enrollsy does their homework and makes adjustments based on customer needs. The tech support is fantastic--friendly, prompt and thorough! Enrollsy has dramatically lessened the amount of time I spend on paperwork, too, which is something I did not think possible. :)

CONS

I don't know that there is much I dislike; if we have suggestions, they are very open to hearing them and making changes when they can.

Reason for choosing Enrollsy

ProCare is designed to meet the needs of corporate childcare centers. We are a faith-based, nonprofit preschool and did not need all the features we had to purchase with ProCare. Enrollsy was much easier to use, too. I'm very happy with Enrollsy!

Thanks for your kind words, Kimberly. We love working with you all!

Replied February 2021