• Pros

• "I really liked the ease of access and versatility of use"

• "The app itself is very good in relation to the cost-benefit. The app lets you download the music to your phone."

• "I love the functionality and the enhancement of my favorite digital experience since the internet. I have went to so many cd stores in the 90s. "

• Cons

• "It sometimes was distracting and buggy but not to a point where most people would notice."

• "The few songs that he handles sometimes I look for and I can't find some that are mostly Latin"

• "It could open a window of interaction with people, it would attract more people. What I liked least about the app and the amount of music of each singer, little."

Browse Soundtrap Reviews

Ahmed from Federal urdu university of arts and sciences karachi

Best app for universal music

Pros

Althought i take subscription but in this app i have found all universal songs by just one go easy to search any song thats the thing i like the most most most

Cons

Sound quality is too good and easily accessable and purchasable membership

Anas from Akshinha

My short experience with an application spotify

A great experience, I am very enjoying my use of the application, so all I want is available within the application except for the feature of not being able to create a playlist for free subscriptions, but I will soon subscribe to the paid service and I hope to see a better experience.

Pros

The thing I like most when I use the Spotify application is the artificial intelligence feature. When you log in to the program, it asks you to choose 5 singers in order to identify the type of music that I like and thus show me the music that interests me and I like

Cons

What bothers me most when I use the Spotify application is to subscribe to the paid service provided by the program, as its price is relatively high compared to competing applications, and the other thing that annoys me is the inability to create a playlist without subscribing to the paid service provided by the application

Reasons for Switching to Soundtrap

The ads inside the app are so annoying that I can't use the app well

Margie from Hairroin salon

Easy and fun!

It has made making and mixing music so easily and seamless I highly recommend!

Pros

I like that you can easily create and record but also collaborate right in your browser for free! Its amazing!

Cons

There really isn't anything that I am not liking about the app, actually. I was trying to think of one and I have no complaints here!

Sam from Sam Jolman, MA LPC, Counseling

Industry: Mental Health Care

Seems Beta

It seems like new software (is it?). I will be moving on to something else.

Pros

I was testing this software for podcasting and educational lectures. I very much appreciate all the sound clips available. They were very professional and enjoyable. That curated content is a definite plus. There was an easy of use as well with splicing and editing.

Cons

I found several bugs in the software while using Safari on a Mac. A couple places did not allow scrolling (sound clips) and I had to navigate with up and down arrows, while each clip auto played. That was very difficult. The whole site seemed to load slowly as well. And the playback controls were difficult for me.

Reasons for Choosing Soundtrap

I was drawn in by the sound clips available. But I am going back to Garage Band.

Sidmar from Sidmar Lausmann

Industry: Warehousing

I really like Spotify for being practical and complete

I have used it in different situations even to sleep and also to stay awake

Pros

I really liked the ease of access and versatility of use

Cons

should have the option to download music

Ivania from Hospital Geral Dr Waldemar de Alcântara

most used digital music service worldwide that gives you access to millions of songs

In general I really like the software, despite some problems like freezing. However it has a range of songs, current that fit my taste, with my countless playlists I can list songs for my happy, sad days, gym or just relax. With Spotify, I even got to know some songs and singers that I didn't even know existed before.

Pros

I really like this software because it has great playlists, podcasts, with it I create my own playlist based on my taste, renaming it however I want. The algorithm always brings new updated songs, within my musical style. The sound quality is great. The premium account has an interesting value. With Spotify Premium I can say that the price is affordable.

Cons

For those who are not subscribers it is quite uncomfortable to hear so many advertisements. Sometimes it gives a bug and closes itself. Sometimes it hangs on the music and we can't move it so we have to force the application to stop.

Michael from Private Security

Seamless Digital Audio Workstation For Collaborating With Other Musicians or Creating Podcasts

Soundtrap seems to be relatively easy to use for anyone with musical knowledge or knowledge with sound regarding podcasts. It comes equipped with the easy to use equalizer, and colorful methods of altering volume of treble and bass or to speed up a previously made rhythm made by you, or another whom you’ve met while seeking a drummer or percussionist depending upon the type of music be it rap, rock, or R & B. It is comparable to Apple Garage Band.

Pros

Soundtrap is a relatively new edition of the Spotify family of online music capabilities which at first only consisted of a music streaming provider. Soundtrap allows users to seamlessly integrate and save to a cloud their piano, percussion, digital/electronic/synthesized music creations with its Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) while also giving them access to others with ease for purposes of collaborative art and creativity. The software comes with self tutorial and can be accessed from various computer devices with ease.

Cons

The cost is $14.99 per month, which can add up over a year when you add in the cost of the $9.99 monthly music streaming service, and other necessities to use it such as wireless fidelity, and instruments.

Explorative, Curious

Great addition to an already game-changing app.

Amazing. Would recommend.

Laura from Mazda Vard

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Soundtrap

my experience in general has been good although it could improve

Pros

It is a software easy to use, fast, intuitive, a good variety of music but it lacks a little more to diversify the genres

Dick from independent

Industry: Music

Music whatever you like

I don´t want to do without it anymore, but the content follow up could be better.

Pros

A lot of choice, according the mood you are in. Opens up to new music and artists. Gives recommendation for continous listening.

Cons

The recommendations are not always interesting, like misinterpreting my taste of music. It is a bit heavy for the internet connection, which is not always optimal in my place.

JULIANE from By Jhully

Music platform that accompanies me everywhere

I use the app every day during work hours, to make meals and on weekends enjoying with friends. I don't know how to live without this platform anymore.

Pros

In addition to the ease of navigation I can use anywhere in offline mode it has all styles of music for eclectic people

Cons

when you are not an accident the ads are a bit annoying, however, after signing by the application it is perfect

samuel from Niit

How far it travels

Pros

It has good musics, good sounds and clear musics

Cons

Spotify should be in Africa because I think they are missing a lot...they need to have a good feel of your sounds

Christina from SW

Great for beginners wanting to learn

Overall a great experience. Provides a lot of information to learn, easy to use, and reasonably priced. Will continue to use.

Pros

Soundtrap is great for beginners that are wanting to learn. It has many features for editing and at a fair price.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is that it doesn’t run on iPhone as good as on a computer. It’s handy to have on my phone but run into a lot more errors on the phone versus computer.

Dustin from Non Profit Organization Management

Soundtrap Review

So far so good

Pros

I like the fact that the software allows me to be able to download my song offline as well as online.

Cons

I wish that the software would give more of an output for related songs in relation to the song that i was already listening to

Micaela from Mental Health Care

Industry: Mental Health Care

A useful application for someone who wants to create music or learn how to do it.

This application is quite good to achieve a musical production in any time and space. In addition, the variety of sounds and effects encourages creativity and makes it easy to improve on previous tracks. The option of sharing the final track or of being able to develop a project together with other people is a plus for those who work in groups.

Pros

The ease of use. It is more intuitive than similar applications. It is suitable for beginner use. And the variety of sonds And effects.

Cons

The playlist is tedious to use because copying the patterns requires several actions. That means wasted time in production.

Harsh from Education

If you love songs you will love this app

Pros

Almost I find every song on it have a good play list and a wide verity of songs

Cons

I think it should reduce it’s ads for non premium customers also

Soundtrap Review 2021

Fantastic. Seems to have more options, sounds, and instruments than what I was previously using (Garageband).

Pros

This is the perfect app for the music lover and creator during the pandemic. This app makes collaborating with friends and bandmates super easy and fun to do while we are all isolating.

Cons

It is a bit on the expensive end when you compare to all of the other free applications you can use, however, some would argue it's very inexpensive compared to outsourcing all of your material.

Just to try.

Alejandro from Music

Industry: Music

very good for moments of creativity away from home

Pros

It is easy to use, the sound bank is quite extensive, even if you only use the free version, you can get good results and being able to share with other users is a pretty great option when working as a team.

Cons

it's a bit confusing when organizing the patterns, the free version has very few options in terms of instrument sounds

lauren from Altomere & Associates Agency

Great for the musician at heart

Recording, editing, and sharing personal music files.

Pros

I don't use this software for business purposes, only for personal. Not really much of a need in the insurance industry. But for personal use, I genuinely have found this product to be very helpful. I do not have a home recording studio, so the sound quality of the recordings are much more professional than they would be using just at home off the shelf equipment. Also, I love that there are pricing options from free to nominal monthly subscriptions.

Cons

Not much I can say that I do not like about this software. For my needs its pretty well spot on with respect to services offered and quality of production. Perhaps if I were a true industry professional, I may need more than this offers. But then again, I'd likely also need an actual home studio set up, if that were the case.

M.Abdur Rehman from MCB

This best soundtrap is the best of all the softwares spotify is best it will always be best the best

It's the best I love the overall experience

Pros

I love songs they are relaxing and enjoying this is called the fun

Cons

Nothing it's really awesome nothing is least in this software

Reasons for Choosing Soundtrap

Because my friends have been suggesting this app and it's true this is the best app among all

Soundtrap is decent

Overall, I have really enjoyed this software.

Pros

The like the variety of sounds and the ability to make your own. It easy to use and its user friendly.

Cons

I did find some bugs where it sometime froze when I was in the middle of making something which was annoying for me.

Smeetha from Look-Sci

Incredible music tool!

Very cool software, easy and fun to use.

Pros

The features are easy to use and very intuitive. Editing music pieces is fun.

Cons

There are no free plans after the trial ends for personal use of the service.

Hussien from Hospital & Health Care

U can listen to free songs

Pros

So many songs available and you can choose your favorite actor

Cons

A lot of unwanted ads available, sometimes the app stop at the middle of the song

Heather from ELC Duval

Useful for Collaboration

Pros

With virtual sessions more relevant than any other time, soundtrap is a useful tool.

Cons

Spend time to get to know the software and do test runs to familiarize with features.