What are CloudStats users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using CloudStats software through verified user reviews

• icon"Easy to install, and has SLACK INTEGRATION that is super simple to set up."
  • icon"I like it's easy to use manner. Can be used free to try is also good option."
  • icon"I like how it's simple and reliable and it's easy to understand the pricing of what you get too."
  • icon"No Mobile app seems to be available on iOS or Android."
  • icon"No volume license price. No NAS and storage support."

Browse all CloudStats Reviews

• Have you used CloudStats and would like to share your experience with others?

Erwin

Server Resource monitoring done well

Pros

First of all, it's SaaS. Just easily install an agent on your server and you're on the go. No local server software, no worries about updates of all the libs here and packages there. I really love this. Next it seems to be very featured packed. I just need some basic resource monitoring for 2 of our servers, but if needed URL monitoring or uptime monitoring is set up from the same account as easy as that. Services are paid per hour.

Cons

I can't set up SMS alerts, but that's for now, using the demo version of it.

Response from Aqua Networks

Thank you for your review, Erwin. We will take note about SMS alerts!

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Solid Cloud-based monitoring with some Help and Support kinks.

I run 10 VPS servers and 7 websites around the world. While many other cloud monitoring solutions exist, CloudStats was easy to setup and provides the monitoring options I need in order to keep everything running smoothly.

Pros

CloudStats monitors are very easy to setup The dashboard is clean Intergration with Slack Affordable

Cons

There is no Favicon for the dashboard, minor but annoying. Despite being on a Free plan, an invoice was generated my first month. Contacted Support regarding the invoice, no response. Lack of setting hints. Some settings aren't imediately clear but no on page explainastions are given.

Response from Aqua Networks

Thank you for the feedback. We have noted the points you have mentioned. The invoice was sent by mistake and there was no charge on your file. We will also make sure to provide better documentation on how to implement CloudStats and will add the favicon shortly.

Dominik

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Everything was fine until I wanted to extend my services to paid version

My overall experience is that it worked fine, but then I wanted to use more of their service, that is, use paid services. So I used their app to add credits and that's when problems started. PayPal took my money, but nothing showed in the panel. There was chat window on their site, so I decided to use it. I wrote, got the message that they're responding in few minutes. I waited, after an hour of waiting (with seeing that agent is there) I followed on my issue. Man (who in the end showed to be [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) told me he's checking the issue. After over 12 hours of waiting for "checking the issue" I replied again, as a follow up. Guy got very offended, told me to stop spamming (yeah, sure following up on an issue with my money was spamming), he refunded the money and removed my account effectively cutting me off from all the data.

Pros

It is kind of useful, for basics works, shows basic outages etc

Cons

Plenty of stuff doesn't work, or crashes. Alert once came and I had hard time clearing it. Payment doesn't work.

Pál

Supervisor

Pros

Easy to view the data and simple installation

Cons

free use of basic warnings is not possible

Robert

Easiest to use monitoring I have ever used.

Pros

This was dead easy to setup and was up and running in under 5 minutes.

Cons

Would like to see some Asterisk ( specific ) tools added

Response from Aqua Networks

Thank you for your kind review! We have noted your interest in Asterisk monitoring and will add that to our feature request list.

Ganesh

Best Budget Solution For server Monitoring

I'm a blogger who is running multiple websites. For hosting these sites I prefer VPS running Linux instances. I run multiple servers to balance the load. At times there will be a spike in traffic resulting in downtime of sites. Most of the time I don't receive any alerts and I was searching for a solution that sends alerts by monitoring the server resources and I came across Cloudstats. This is a nice tool and it helped me to manage all my servers at one place and totally satisfied with its features. Wishing to try the premium features as I scale my sites.

Pros

Simple and Clutter-free Monitoring solution. Ideal Solution for Bloggers who run Linux servers on VPS Supports major cloud hosting providers like Digital Ocean and G Cloud. Easy to use with a rich interface that displays various metrics. Alerts feature is very useful

Cons

A bit difficult to set up for users who are noobs. Might consume some of your resources(bandwidth and CPU) as it actively sends requests for providing analytics.

Response from Aqua Networks

Thank you for your review! It is much appreciated!

Dale

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Couldn't be easier without it.

Pros

Made my job so much easier to keep the tracks of my client's servers.

Cons

Custom service monitoring need just need a bit of tinkering to get it working the way you want it to be.

Response from Aqua Networks

Thank you for your kind review, Dale!

André

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Easiest way to monitor server essentials

I've been testing a lot of methods to monitor servers and with CloudStats I found that it best fits my needs.

Pros

The fact that CloudStats could be used for free is what made me decide to see what it can/can't do. When I learned how easy it was to setup I was sold.

Cons

So far I haven't found anything that I didn't like about this software. Although I can imagine that some might say that the web dashboard feels a bit dull. I agree with that partially because who needs a super flashy UI anywas? I believe that it's simplicity is actually one of it's strong suits.

Response from Aqua Networks

Thank you for your informative review. We will take note about the Dashboard and will look at ways to improve the UI.

Adam

Industry: Graphic Design

CloudStats is Just What I was Looking For

As a DevOps, I was looking for services that BOTH monitored servers from the resource perspective (disk space, network, CPU % etc) AND had the ability to monitor things like site speed / outages, online time, etc. On TOP of that, you ALSO have SSL monitoring, which is AMAZING! I have yet to find a service which has this in addition to the others. I was previously using KeyChest for this service alone!

Pros

Easy to install, and has SLACK INTEGRATION that is super simple to set up.

Cons

Nothing so far--I like everything I've seen

Renaud

Great monitoring software

Pros

The setup is extremely easy. The WebUI is well designed, concise and shows all data that I needed. I love the integration with Slack.

Cons

I have no Cons to report at this moment.

Response from Aqua Networks

Thank you for your review!

Replied October 2018

Ember

Highly recommended

i have been customer for few years, i have never googled "server monitoring services" in this years.

Pros

before the cloudstats, it was a pain to monitor my servers. After the cloudstats, i found out that monitoring servers can be extremely fun

Cons

proper documentation is needed, it was easy to use. But some functions are still not clear to me

Response from Aqua Networks

Thank you for your kind review, Ember. We will take a note on documentation and will try to improve it.

Valentin

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

One of the best software for monitoring

Pros

Very easy to install, one command and you're done. Easy to monitor all resources and get analytics. You can even monitor URLs and see the uptime/downtime or average response. The dashboard is very clear and offers an overview where you can see what's happening on all your servers in real-time. There is a dashboard for each server where you can get even more information like processes by CPU/memory usage or top CPU/memory consuming processes. It is possible to configure Custom Alerts and send notifications to the entire team or specific person.

Cons

It doesn't provide a lot of integrations, only Slack and Skype, but it's enough for my needs.

Response from Aqua Networks

Thank you for your review, we will look into adding more integrations into our software!

Ali

Awesome Monitoring Tool!

The tool itself looks awesome, everything so far I have tested is an actual product really allows you to monitor easily your server on your way. There is no need to be on PC to monitor your servers. If there were at least a specific number of alerts or default alerts active like high CPU usage above 70% would have been better

Pros

Easy of use and user-friendly platform, real-time as much as possible.

Cons

Free version doesn't have alerts, I think would have make this software an amazing tool for free users to have like one two alerts by default created for high CPU usage 70% and network usage if X Mbit is being utilized constantly for the past 1 hour.

Reasons for switching to CloudStats

I have used before different tools for monitoring, they were either not user-friendly or using too much of resources from the server to take necessary data to the monitoring tool.

Thomas

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Top Server Monitoring

Monitoring network traffic and Disk Space is super easy. Same goes for the CPU and Memory. Setting up alerting/notifications seems to be there, but it would have been nice to direct them through mobile with a native app.

Pros

How simple it is to install the application on my remote servers and connect to it. Literally on Linux just paste the command given. Press Enter. Wait 1 minute. Installation is done.

Cons

No Mobile app seems to be available on iOS or Android.

Reasons for choosing CloudStats

Recommended by my Manager.

Anthony

Industry: Market Research

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Easy to use server monitoring!

I am able to monitor the health of my servers at anytime. It has a simple interface, and puts all server monitoring into one easy location. Easy is good when you have a business to run!

Pros

Super easy to install, remove, reinstall at any time. Simple chat box to get help fast. All servers are in one spot too!

Cons

Not sure yet. I seem to just like it.

Response from Aqua Networks

Thank you for your kind review. We will continue to provide service to you as our highly valued user.

Alec

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Fantastic tool for server monitoring

I have used cloudstats for a few years now and they have by far the best UI for stats I have seen.

Pros

Very use to use website. Statistics are presented with a modern UI. Easy to read stats and alerts. Configure multiple alerts for multiple users

Cons

Removal of server on website does not uninstall the software on the server.

Response from Aqua Networks

Thank you for your review! It is much appreciated!

Carlos

Industry: Computer Networking

Fast and accurate

We had connectivity problems for DNS resolution, we could not find the solution until we used CLOUDSTATS, the bandwidth consumption reports were execive, CPANEL could not determine them, but CLOUDSTATS gave us full reports of the connection interfaces. It was simple since we do not need to recognize the problems using the terminal of our server, but directly from the CLOUDSTATS panel with a single glance.

Pros

The graphical interface quickly shows the status of services, just one glance to know what happens.

Cons

Do not offer a widget so you can place it on your web page and show the status of the server.

Response from Aqua Networks

Thank you for your kind review, Carlos. This is much appreciated.

Cedric

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Cloudstats Review

So far so good. The web interface of the software is simple and straight to the point. Really easy to used

Pros

Monitor all servers really easily . It can monitored windows, linux servers.

Cons

So far, I like all the features of the software. So far so good

Response from Aqua Networks

Thank you for your kind review, Cedric!

Wai Yan

CloudStats is awesome !!

As my title, this software is pretty good, easy to setup . What a nice software as a service

Pros

Firstly, pretty easy to install the software. Secondly, We can manage any on-prime or VPS via the internet. One of the functions very useful is SSL Expire checking.

Cons

Console sucks. Its just like a text box, why not terminal like magicbox

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Easy to use software

Pros

This software is so easy to install on both windows and Linux ( I use CentOS 6 and 7). The control panel is easy to use and setup. With services like backup, alerts and IP monitors this website is one of the top ones out there.

Cons

It does have a few cons, I have yet to find an app and alerts are email only.

Adam

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Great reliable service that really does beat the big alternatives!

I have been a customer for a while and every time I look to see if there is anything better I and up back with CloudStats again, that is a real testament to this company.

Pros

Cons

I wish it was free, but apart from that I got to say I like it a lot, no complaints!

Response from Aqua Networks

Thank you for your review! It is much appreciated!

Greatest VPS in 2019.

this server its verry fast, and verry cheap thank you CloudStats for this service.

Cons

Response from Aqua Networks

Thank you for your review! It is much appreciated!

Sunit

Excellent, Easy and up in-no-time

I am getting timely alerts for my servers which is being watched by the Cloudstats. I solved my issues of server stopping due to full data on server in backups directory.

Pros

A very objective dashboard displaying all relevant data. There are no cumbersome initial configurations. A very simple approach to set the alerts for server.

Cons

However not required, but would be preferred if it had the good documentation.

Response from Aqua Networks

Thank you for your review, Sunit! We will take a note on documentation! :)

Justin

looks promising!

Pros

So far everything looks good. Dashboard has a great look and feel. Easy to setup agents. Very responsive

Cons

Being able to monitor service or processes. Being able to create a public dashboard or uptime page to include on public website.

Response from Aqua Networks

Thank you for your review!

Peter

Pretty intuitive

Just getting started but it passes the smell test so far

Pros

This turned out to be more helpful than I thought.

Cons

So far I like everything. I was very concerned at first but the ease of setup and deployment was very reassuring

CloudStats