• Pros

• "Easy of use and user-friendly platform, real-time as much as possible."

• "I liked the nice and easy interface and also the features !"

• "Simple, easy to use and it's one of the only ones that lists servers with their states! Nice feature !"

• Cons

• "proper documentation is needed, it was easy to use. But some functions are still not clear to me"

• "1 user free plan, but I guess we all have to make money somehow"

• "this server its verry fast, and verry cheap thank you CloudStats for this service."

Browse CloudStats Reviews

Erwin from Provincie Zeeland

Server Resource monitoring done well

Pros

First of all, it's SaaS. Just easily install an agent on your server and you're on the go. No local server software, no worries about updates of all the libs here and packages there. I really love this. Next it seems to be very featured packed. I just need some basic resource monitoring for 2 of our servers, but if needed URL monitoring or uptime monitoring is set up from the same account as easy as that. Services are paid per hour.

Cons

I can't set up SMS alerts, but that's for now, using the demo version of it.

Response from Aqua Networks

Replied September 2018

Thank you for your review, Erwin. We will take note about SMS alerts!

Ali from NanoHosting

Awesome Monitoring Tool!

The tool itself looks awesome, everything so far I have tested is an actual product really allows you to monitor easily your server on your way. There is no need to be on PC to monitor your servers. If there were at least a specific number of alerts or default alerts active like high CPU usage above 70% would have been better

Pros

Easy of use and user-friendly platform, real-time as much as possible.

Cons

Free version doesn't have alerts, I think would have make this software an amazing tool for free users to have like one two alerts by default created for high CPU usage 70% and network usage if X Mbit is being utilized constantly for the past 1 hour.

Thomas from GiG

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Top Server Monitoring

Monitoring network traffic and Disk Space is super easy. Same goes for the CPU and Memory. Setting up alerting/notifications seems to be there, but it would have been nice to direct them through mobile with a native app.

Pros

How simple it is to install the application on my remote servers and connect to it. Literally on Linux just paste the command given. Press Enter. Wait 1 minute. Installation is done.

Cons

No Mobile app seems to be available on iOS or Android.

Reasons for Choosing CloudStats

Recommended by my Manager.

Wai Yan from Code2LAB

CloudStats is awesome !!

As my title, this software is pretty good, easy to setup . What a nice software as a service

Pros

Firstly, pretty easy to install the software. Secondly, We can manage any on-prime or VPS via the internet. One of the functions very useful is SSL Expire checking.

Cons

Console sucks. Its just like a text box, why not terminal like magicbox

Pl from Semmelweis University

Supervisor

Pros

Easy to view the data and simple installation

Cons

free use of basic warnings is not possible

Robert from Sangoma

Easiest to use monitoring I have ever used.

Pros

This was dead easy to setup and was up and running in under 5 minutes.

Cons

Would like to see some Asterisk ( specific ) tools added

Response from Aqua Networks

Replied September 2018

Thank you for your kind review! We have noted your interest in Asterisk monitoring and will add that to our feature request list.

Ganesh from CuriousPost

Best Budget Solution For server Monitoring

I'm a blogger who is running multiple websites. For hosting these sites I prefer VPS running Linux instances. I run multiple servers to balance the load. At times there will be a spike in traffic resulting in downtime of sites. Most of the time I don't receive any alerts and I was searching for a solution that sends alerts by monitoring the server resources and I came across Cloudstats. This is a nice tool and it helped me to manage all my servers at one place and totally satisfied with its features. Wishing to try the premium features as I scale my sites.

Pros

Simple and Clutter-free Monitoring solution. Ideal Solution for Bloggers who run Linux servers on VPS Supports major cloud hosting providers like Digital Ocean and G Cloud. Easy to use with a rich interface that displays various metrics. Alerts feature is very useful

Cons

A bit difficult to set up for users who are noobs. Might consume some of your resources(bandwidth and CPU) as it actively sends requests for providing analytics.

Response from Aqua Networks

Replied November 2018

Peter from Computer Software

Pretty intuitive

Just getting started but it passes the smell test so far

Pros

This turned out to be more helpful than I thought.

Cons

So far I like everything. I was very concerned at first but the ease of setup and deployment was very reassuring

Andrew from Callation Pty Ltd

Simple Easy Monitoring

Pros

Simple to set up and use. Server agent deployment was incredibly straight forward.

Cons

Would be nice if multiple dashboards could be set up and customized.

Mark from Saunders & Associates

A 1st look

Server Uptime monitoring

Pros

Nice Interface - Was quick to initially set up.

Cons

In ping tests I couldn't find frequency (either what it is or settings)

Solid Cloud-based monitoring with some Help and Support kinks.

I run 10 VPS servers and 7 websites around the world. While many other cloud monitoring solutions exist, CloudStats was easy to setup and provides the monitoring options I need in order to keep everything running smoothly.

Pros

CloudStats monitors are very easy to setup The dashboard is clean Intergration with Slack Affordable

Cons

There is no Favicon for the dashboard, minor but annoying. Despite being on a Free plan, an invoice was generated my first month. Contacted Support regarding the invoice, no response. Lack of setting hints. Some settings aren't imediately clear but no on page explainastions are given.

Response from Aqua Networks

Replied September 2018

Thank you for the feedback. We have noted the points you have mentioned. The invoice was sent by mistake and there was no charge on your file. We will also make sure to provide better documentation on how to implement CloudStats and will add the favicon shortly.

Ember from ES

Highly recommended

i have been customer for few years, i have never googled "server monitoring services" in this years.

Pros

before the cloudstats, it was a pain to monitor my servers. After the cloudstats, i found out that monitoring servers can be extremely fun

Cons

Response from Aqua Networks

Replied September 2018

Thank you for your kind review, Ember. We will take a note on documentation and will try to improve it.

Valentin from Kangaroo Rewards

One of the best software for monitoring

Pros

Very easy to install, one command and you're done. Easy to monitor all resources and get analytics. You can even monitor URLs and see the uptime/downtime or average response. The dashboard is very clear and offers an overview where you can see what's happening on all your servers in real-time. There is a dashboard for each server where you can get even more information like processes by CPU/memory usage or top CPU/memory consuming processes. It is possible to configure Custom Alerts and send notifications to the entire team or specific person.

Cons

It doesn't provide a lot of integrations, only Slack and Skype, but it's enough for my needs.

Response from Aqua Networks

Replied September 2018

Thank you for your review, we will look into adding more integrations into our software!

Anthony from Blamotech LLC

Industry: Market Research

Easy to use server monitoring!

I am able to monitor the health of my servers at anytime. It has a simple interface, and puts all server monitoring into one easy location. Easy is good when you have a business to run!

Pros

Super easy to install, remove, reinstall at any time. Simple chat box to get help fast. All servers are in one spot too!

Cons

Not sure yet. I seem to just like it.

Response from Aqua Networks

Replied September 2018

Thank you for your kind review. We will continue to provide service to you as our highly valued user.

Alec from Infused Hosting

Fantastic tool for server monitoring

I have used cloudstats for a few years now and they have by far the best UI for stats I have seen.

Pros

Very use to use website. Statistics are presented with a modern UI. Easy to read stats and alerts. Configure multiple alerts for multiple users

Cons

Removal of server on website does not uninstall the software on the server.

Response from Aqua Networks

Replied November 2018

Carlos from EHOSTINGPERU.NET

Industry: Computer Networking

Fast and accurate

We had connectivity problems for DNS resolution, we could not find the solution until we used CLOUDSTATS, the bandwidth consumption reports were execive, CPANEL could not determine them, but CLOUDSTATS gave us full reports of the connection interfaces. It was simple since we do not need to recognize the problems using the terminal of our server, but directly from the CLOUDSTATS panel with a single glance.

Pros

The graphical interface quickly shows the status of services, just one glance to know what happens.

Cons

Do not offer a widget so you can place it on your web page and show the status of the server.

Response from Aqua Networks

Replied September 2018

Thank you for your kind review, Carlos. This is much appreciated.

Cedric from Dillard University

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Cloudstats Review

So far so good. The web interface of the software is simple and straight to the point. Really easy to used

Pros

Monitor all servers really easily . It can monitored windows, linux servers.

Cons

So far, I like all the features of the software. So far so good

Response from Aqua Networks

Replied September 2018

Thank you for your kind review, Cedric!

Dale from Egghead Tech

Couldn't be easier without it.

Pros

Made my job so much easier to keep the tracks of my client's servers.

Cons

Custom service monitoring need just need a bit of tinkering to get it working the way you want it to be.

Response from Aqua Networks

Replied September 2018

Thank you for your kind review, Dale!

John from WNJK

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Easy to use software

Pros

This software is so easy to install on both windows and Linux ( I use CentOS 6 and 7). The control panel is easy to use and setup. With services like backup, alerts and IP monitors this website is one of the top ones out there.

Cons

It does have a few cons, I have yet to find an app and alerts are email only.

Adam from Adam Ess

Great reliable service that really does beat the big alternatives!

I have been a customer for a while and every time I look to see if there is anything better I and up back with CloudStats again, that is a real testament to this company.

Pros

I like how it's simple and reliable and it's easy to understand the pricing of what you get too.

Cons

I wish it was free, but apart from that I got to say I like it a lot, no complaints!

Response from Aqua Networks

Replied November 2018

Andr from Eindhoven Airport

Easiest way to monitor server essentials

I've been testing a lot of methods to monitor servers and with CloudStats I found that it best fits my needs.

Pros

The fact that CloudStats could be used for free is what made me decide to see what it can/can't do. When I learned how easy it was to setup I was sold.

Cons

So far I haven't found anything that I didn't like about this software. Although I can imagine that some might say that the web dashboard feels a bit dull. I agree with that partially because who needs a super flashy UI anywas? I believe that it's simplicity is actually one of it's strong suits.

Response from Aqua Networks

Replied September 2018

Thank you for your informative review. We will take note about the Dashboard and will look at ways to improve the UI.

Greatest VPS in 2019.

Cons

Response from Aqua Networks

Replied November 2018

Justin from ASG IT Consulting

looks promising!

Pros

So far everything looks good. Dashboard has a great look and feel. Easy to setup agents. Very responsive

Cons

Being able to monitor service or processes. Being able to create a public dashboard or uptime page to include on public website.

Response from Aqua Networks

Replied September 2018

Thank you for your review!

Adam from KMDG, Inc.

Industry: Graphic Design

CloudStats is Just What I was Looking For

As a DevOps, I was looking for services that BOTH monitored servers from the resource perspective (disk space, network, CPU % etc) AND had the ability to monitor things like site speed / outages, online time, etc. On TOP of that, you ALSO have SSL monitoring, which is AMAZING! I have yet to find a service which has this in addition to the others. I was previously using KeyChest for this service alone!

Pros

Easy to install, and has SLACK INTEGRATION that is super simple to set up.

Cons

Nothing so far--I like everything I've seen

Sunit from Pioneer Industries

Excellent, Easy and up in-no-time

I am getting timely alerts for my servers which is being watched by the Cloudstats. I solved my issues of server stopping due to full data on server in backups directory.

Pros

A very objective dashboard displaying all relevant data. There are no cumbersome initial configurations. A very simple approach to set the alerts for server.

Cons

However not required, but would be preferred if it had the good documentation.

Response from Aqua Networks

Replied September 2018

Thank you for your review, Sunit! We will take a note on documentation! :)

Renaud from Jaguar Network

Great monitoring software

Pros

The setup is extremely easy. The WebUI is well designed, concise and shows all data that I needed. I love the integration with Slack.

Cons

I have no Cons to report at this moment.

Response from Aqua Networks

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your review!

One of the best online server monitoring web applications

Pros

Monitor your IP, Server, and website online without the need to setup and config several softwares

Cons

Easy setup, support serveral types of operations systems

Response from Aqua Networks

Replied November 2018

A Server Monitoring Solution that meets my needs

I was looking for a solution to monitor a small business with just a few servers. Most products I evaluated were overly complex and designed to monitor several clients or a must larger organization. Many simply had glitches that impeded me even in the initial setup.

Pros

The product was very easy to setup and provided me the information I need. It is not needlessly complex.

Cons

I would like to see somewhat more detailed montioring

Easy manage servers

Pros

Easy agent installation Lightweight agent software Nice management console

Cons

No volume license price No NAS and storage support

Response from Aqua Networks

Replied November 2018

Dimitrios from NetSpace

Briliant Service !

Pros

I liked the nice and easy interface and also the features !

Cons

the colors ! its my personal opinion they choise of css colors they made could be something more techy !

CloudStats

It easy to navigate and still learning

Pros

Easy to use and for the fact that its on cloud, I think it will reduce costs

Cons

nothing so far. I enjoy cloud based systems

Lszl from IT Services Hungary Kft.

Industry: Information Services

great product

Pros

I like the GUI. Easy to use. It have alerts url monitoring.

Cons

It have not normal console. unforuntaely the free, free just 7 days

Amazing!

Pros

One place to see all your servers. Easy to use and excellent service!

Cons

I didn't have the chance to encounter any difficulties.

Best Service for cloud monitoring

Pros

Stats give by the software at runtime is really good thing

Cons

Nothing. I dont think so that there is anything that I don't like.

Rajitha from internet

Industry: Computer Networking

Best cloud monitoring tool

Pros

very easy to use can understand.. simple installation & beautiful interface"

Cons

high data accuracy user friendly interface

Jean-Marie from AVSI

Industry: Philanthropy

Cloudstats

Pros

The server info that the webapp shows easy to use

Cons

nothing so far

Irnad from Durmic Consulting

One of the best and easy to use server, url monitoring

CloudStats is very easy to set up and provides the monitoring options I need. Everything runnings smoothly.

Pros

Ease of use, easy to set up, up and running very fast, lightweight agent software, detailed server monitoring and setting up alerts. URL monitoring also works great.

Cons

I did not found anything negative with the service yet.

Jamie from Innovacom

I like what i see so far

Good so far

Pros

Ease of setup. Installing on linux went easy

Cons

Webinterface is not customizable (logo or color)

Jefferson from Java

Very good stats

Pros

All metrics that import you cand find with CloudStats

Cons

At least its all fine, no cons for this service

Kevin from Universidad Rafael Landvar

Excellent

Pros

Its free version a really gives a usefull information.

Cons

the web interface isnt as beautiful as I like

fatih from pivol

Industry: Program Development

Very handy service

Pros

very practical service, all my servers are the same

Cons

I haven't understood the security level yet

In general, I was satisfied with the system but I think it will be better by improving over time.

Pros

I like the ease of use and quick adaptation.

Cons

The interface can be improved a little more. The features offered can be increased slightly.

Response from Aqua Networks

Replied November 2018

Sagi from Lowen.com

Industry: Online Media

Best available service

Pros

Ease of use, simple but complete UI. Other services have complexed UI/UX and which are very difficult to understand

Cons

Better get .com domain, I keep forgetting it's .me and reaching another site.

Response from Aqua Networks

Replied November 2018

David from Casino Neuchtel SA

the best.

Pros

Cons

There's only 2 languages (no French, no Spanish, no German...).

Response from Aqua Networks

Replied September 2018

Thank you for your review, we will take a note of the language availability!

Michael from NSS

Cloudstats

Pros

The software is unbelievably easy to configure and helps us out immensely.

Cons

The software is excellent, however more licenses included in the free edition would be awesome.

Response from Aqua Networks

Replied October 2018

Thank you!

good service

Pros

Good service for ametures as well as professinals. Many useful features helps us to maintain server properly.

Cons

not found any cons now as its userfrindly .

Sita from Self-employed

Easy and fast set up

Pros

it's easy to set up and you get "online" very fast, to monitor your servers.

Cons

I didn't find anything bad about it. It just wonderful.

Eligijus from E-CLOUD.LT

Best monitoring

Pros

Best free and premium monitoring software. User friendly Perfect performance.

Cons

Free as free, premium as premium for best software.

Alessio from Link107 srls

Using Cloudstats

Pros

It's simple to use. The support is very fast.

Cons

Free only for 5 Server, but they offer me also a 25 Server account for a period.

Anatole from Wazoom Studio

Really easy to use

Pros

Really nice websoftware to manage your server with really nice UI !

Cons

Really, i don't know. No problems at all