Browse Webroot DNS Protection Reviews

Craig from Kaseya

An easy to implement and flexible DNS protection

Webroot DNS protection gives additional easy to implement coverage to our current Security strategy

Pros

Easy to implement from accessing the software through the GSM Management console to configuring the various DNS policy that protect both endpoints in the corporate network and Roaming user protection

Cons

We did encounter some issues with Sonciwall Firewalls but there are plenty of resources from Webroot and elsewhere to get this resolved.

Reasons for Choosing Webroot DNS Protection

Great presales support and easy to implement.

Response from Webroot Software

Replied September 2021

Hey there - thanks for leaving us a review! Glad to hear our support team was able to resolve your firewall issue!

Lorraine from Lorraine Scuderi Dollhouse Miniatures

Webroot Anywhere

Pros

Once I decided to purchase Webroot, I would not run a computer without it. It is always on protecting me.

Cons

No complaints. I would not run a computer without it.

Reasons for Switching to Webroot DNS Protection

I felt Webroot provides better protection and has more features.

Response from Webroot Software

Replied November 2020

Thanks for sticking with Webroot!

December 2021

Luis from TIG Lda.

Industry: Computer Networking

December 2021

Webroot for 5 years

Pros

Web Console that is easy to use. 24/7 monitoring.

Cons

Sometimes the computer is not detected and that don't permit to uninstall the product by traditional way.

Reasons for Switching to Webroot DNS Protection

Difficult to buy the licences online. Difficult to monitor 24/7.

Best virus protection software

Virus protection

Pros

This software won't take up a lot of bandwidth but will do a comprehensive job of protecting your system from external threats as well as scan for existing threats. It has a very low-key presence and very minimal popups. You won't be notified when the software is updating, it will happen automatically. In the 3 years we have been using this software we have never had a crash due to it's software, nor any issues with viruses.

Cons

There is a minimal yearly fee for this service. Oddly, renewing the service is cheaper when you purchase a brand new license as opposed to automatically renewing.

Andrew from BeHyp

So fast and unobtrusive that it has become a must for me.

I use Webroot to protect 2 computer and 3 mobile devices. Being cloud based it has a tiny footprint on computer memory and resources. It scans at lightning speed compared to alternatives I have used in the past. This speed is important, since other software has often hindered my high usage programs i use for sound recording and editing. I don;t even notice Webroot is there, but when I check, it does what it says wonderfully.

Pros

The best part of this is that it does not slow down your PC or cause any lag at all. It works so much faster - many times - than other options I have tried. Customer service has been responsive in a reasonable time.

Cons

The only issue I have had is icons disappearing and having to reinstall to correct this. There is a help article on their site about it. Minor, but annoying when it happened.

Chris from Cherry Bekaert LLP

Improved tremendously over the Old DWP proxy service they use to offer

Overall it a good product but I still prefer Cisco Umbrella for Secure DNS services.

Pros

It is integrated into one endpoint client, and has greatly improved the security over the old Web Proxy (DWP) solution they use to have. WE have less client calls for support related to the service since we changed it over for them all.

Cons

At times it can be difficult to get bypasses to work when a site is being wrongly classified. Support can be a little slow to respond at time also.

Ronda from Clinical SCORE

Industry: Market Research

Set It and Forget It

Our IT company recommended Webroot for our small business. We have many types of machines which are not connected via a network. Webroot has been terrific and was exactly what we needed! The price was certainly right for our small company.

Pros

The biggest upside to this software is that it works in the background. I have to worry about it only one time per year to renew.

Cons

Sometimes I forget it is there working, so I have to set my calendar for renewal.

Webroot keeps my software and data safe and secure

Security

Pros

I like that it keeps not only my laptop but other devices safe from viruses and hackers. I like that it scans my laptop on its own.

Cons

I would like to see more updates on the status of my computer and in depth information regarding that.

Response from Webroot Software

Replied October 2017

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We'd love hear more feedback in regards to the types of updates you'd like to see: SocialCare@Webroot.com Warm Regards, Josh P. Digital Care Coordinator

Deb from Deb Lundquist.com

Webroot SecureAnywhere

Pros

This software runs behind the scenes on my computer without slowing in down and finds trojans, malware and other dangers to my computer. It stops hackers and such. This is the software that Best Buy suggested we buy.

Cons

So far, I have not found anything that I do not like about this software.

Gertie from Zo Financial

Security in our virtual space.

Overall my experience with Webroot DNS Protection has been wonderful! I don't have to initiate any scans, that is all done automatically. We are made aware of any threats in real time and the feeling of security and that our virtual workplace is secure is a amazing!

Pros

Webroot DNS Protection allows us to be secure and monitor activity in our virtual workplace. When security is a priority this software puts our minds at ease knowing we have top notch protection against various threats. What I like most about Webroot DNS Protection is the ability to create a ticket and get results in real time.

Cons

If there are any issues that arise I will be sure to update this review. At this time, I personally have not had issues.

Response from Webroot Software

Replied September 2021

Glad to hear you have not run into any issues using our DNS product! The real-time results is definitely an awesome feature. If you ever run into difficulties, please reach out to our business support team: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/business/support/contact

Steve from Walmart

My experiences with using Webroot on my devices

Webroot protects me from malicious apps as it blocks them before they can infect any of my devices. It makes sure that the websites you are browsing and downloads are secure. I forgot to say that is has a lost device feature that helps you find a device that has been lost or stolen. Its probably nit the best anti virus out there but I like it and it is easy to use.

Pros

This software allows you to use it up to 4 or 5 different devices under one membership I have it installed on my Desktop, cell, tablet, and Lab top. No matter which device it is on I dont ever have a problem with it slowing up any device or causing it to hesitate when the program is running in back ground or scanning for viruses. I love this software and it is very user friendly it does what it is supposed to, and protects all my devices in my opinion.

Cons

It is a cloud based network so connection problems could affect its performance. I dont have that problem to often but I have noticed it once or twice. What would really make it better is if they had live support and help instead of just email and telephone support, it would be more convenient , and when I have any questions or issues they would be taken care of alot quicker and easier.

Response from Webroot Software

Replied April 2018

That's great to hear! We are always thrilled to hear how much our customers like Webroot!

Sally from Whitehead Bookkeeping

Easy to use. No need to keep installing updates, it will automatically update.

Pros

I was a huge Norton fan until I purchased a new computer from Best Buy. They recommended this program and included a free trial. I was highly skeptical, but they convinced me to give it a try. I love the fact that it doesn't install a lot of files on your computer and uses very little space. It has not changed the speed of my computer either. I am very happy with this program and it is working perfectly. I love the piece of mind you get by using Webroot to protect your computer.

Cons

You have to be careful when you renew this program. They will send you a renewal price, but it will not be the lowest price you can find. If you purchase off eBay, make sure you confirm the activation date. I purchased one and there were only 7 months left on the 1 year subscription. Best Buy will activate on the date of purchase even if it has not been activated.

Response from Webroot Software

Replied January 2018

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, Sally! We look forward to continuing to protect you for the foreseeable future. Warm Regards, Josh P. Digital Care Coordinator

rahshee from Interpol

I would recommend Webroot to everyone

Webroot is a good anti virus and you could use it on all your devices

Pros

Honestly, I dont have alot of experience with other anti viruses but I feel this one does deserve a good review. I have been using it for almost a year now and I have hardly noticed in running on my PC because I have not had any issues with it causing my PC to run sluggish or slow up so far. I also have not had no viruses detected since I been using it so i truly believe it does what an antivirus is supposed to do. I found out that when I bought my license I could also use the same membership on up to 5 different devices so I put it on my brothers PC and our cell phones as well. so basically I feel confident that our devices are covered by a well made virus program. When you do a scan and it does find a file you can look at the details and than decide what you want the program to do with it.

Cons

I really dont think I have any cons to say about this program. It could have more features installed that would automatically optimize, defrag and clear duplicate files on your PC when it is running a scan. If you do a deep scan instead of a quick scan it takes way longer for it to finish.

Kili from Natures Maven

Industry: Wholesale

Easy to Use and Highly Recommended by People in IT

Pros

It is easy to use and keeps my computer safe from viruses.

Cons

Maybe the ability to clean programs that interrupt browser function.

Reasons for Switching to Webroot DNS Protection

Best buy and IT professionals recommended the switch as a better virus protection choice.

Todd from Sunstates Security

Great Protection

Pros

I have used other cyber software programs, but I like Webroot the best. The protection that they offer can't be beaten,especially when it comes to Malware. They have 3 pricing plans. I like the "Internet Security Plus" plan. With this plan, I can protect up to 3 devices. I like the interface of Webroot, it's neat and clean and doesn't interfere with what I'm currently working on, in other words, it works quietly in the background. The Software is competitively cheaper than the other name brands on the market.

Cons

They do offer VPN protection, but you have to purchase a separate package. VPN protection should be part and parcel of their basic package NOT an extra.

cathleen from california protective services

My experience using webroot on my devices

Webroot protects me from malicious apps as it blocks them before they can infect any of my devices. I recommend this software to everyone

Pros

First of all you can use Webroot to cover up to like 5 of your devices per membership. It does not slow up your pc or whatever device you are using when it runs its scan or in the background while you are using the device. It does what it says it does I use it on all my devices.

Cons

It could have a few more features added to it besides the optimization. You have to pay more if you want to use the password management tool. It is a cloud based network so connection problems could affect its performance. I really dont have anything else negative to say I like using this software

Marcus from Ogle School

Great product for mass protection on computers

Pros

I like the fact that you can put this software on an image and it will scan the new computer that you put it on without having to download.

Cons

the only thing I dont like so far is that it has been bad about picking up ransomware. the company has been hit a few times with this issue and there are no logs of it in webroot.

Response from Webroot Software

Replied January 2018

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, Marcus. We really appreciate it. Please report all instances of Threats to our Customer Support Team directly. Business Technical Support: Call 1-866-254-8400 M-F 7:00 AM ¿ 6:00 PM MT Open a Support Ticket: http://mysupport.webrootanywhere.com/supportwelcome.aspx?SOURCE=ENTERPRISEWSA Warm Regards, Josh P. Digital Care Coordinator

david from california protective services

My experience using Webroot

It does exactly what it says it does, moderately affordable and you could use one subscription for 3-4 different devices in totally different zip codes and it still works fine. NO SLOWING OF YOUR PC WHILE IT IS RUNNING

Pros

I love this program it scans every document and file and will find any virsus or file that can be harmful to your device and lets you pick what you would like to do with each specific one it finds. It does not slow up your PC even when you have several things running at the same time. You could pay for one subscription and add up to 3 or 4 devices on it.

Response from Webroot Software

Replied March 2018

Thank you so much for the review, David! If there is anything else that we can do to make your experience even better, please let us know. Drew Webroot Community Team

Keith from Anderberg Innovative Print Solutions

Industry: Printing

Simple interface and low load on system

Secure network with little or no user interface.

Pros

I never have to update the software and I never have to scan the system. I just runs in the background and does it's thing protecting your PC while you work. Adding the web root filtering extension to my browser also gives added protection while you surf the internet.

Cons

Had to setup a custom policy for one workstation to allow it access to an outside the network server which is a little tricky but software support walked me through process so no problem.

Response from Webroot Software

Replied December 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us, Keith! If you ever have any other suggestions, we're always looking for it: SocialCare@Webroot.com Warm Regards, Josh P. Digital Care Coordinator

Windy from K2 Xpress Delivery

Extremely recommended

Pros

I have been using this app for a little more than one year. So far, I have never receives any malware threat to my computer which in my line of work, it is definitely helpful. We switched from Norton because Norton failed to detect a malware that was embedded in an email that I received.

Cons

Nothing really. I am a satisfied customer. For the price, this application is definitely worth it compare to other computer security brand.

Response from Webroot Software

Replied March 2018

Thank you for sharing your review! I really appreciate it and am happy to hear that you switched from Norton to Webroot! If there's anything else that we could do to improve your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out. Drew Webroot Community Team

cary from toyota

Using webroot on my desktop

All your devices will stay safe from harmful files and viruses. and you are able to share a membership with up to 3 or 4 different devices. very user friendly as well

Pros

This is a highly recommended software it does exactly what it is supposed to do and keeps your device safe. It does not slow anything up while running a scan or in the background. It gives you options on what to do with malware and viruses it does find and how to dispose of them.

Cons

I believe there should be more options like registry defrag, pc cleaner, duplicate removal etc. Other than that I don't have anything really negative to say about this software. I have tried alot of them and this has been the best one by far.

Response from Webroot Software

Replied March 2018

Thanks so much for your review, Cary. We really appreciate your feedback and sharing your thoughts with us. Sincerely, The Webroot Community Team

dallos from chief protective services

I use Webroot on all my devices

You can use your Webroot licenses to install antivirus on both PCs and Macs. Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus (for Mac)

Pros

It is not just a antivirus if you register online you have access to a bunch of different options you can use to protect files, passwords, and documents that are included in the software. It does not slow up your device when it is scanning or running in the background. This software is great, I feel confident my devices are safe.

Cons

if I don't have the computer on during the time a daily scan is scheduled, Webroot will skip scanning for that day instead of doing it when I turn the computer back on. as long as you utilize Webroot support techs to help resolve the particular issues they were dealing with you will have no issues

Erika from WB

Industry: Public Policy

Webroot is an excellent protection software albeit a bit pricey

Pros

I liked that Webroot protected me at all times while searching online.

Cons

I had paid for the combo of 3 devices but Webroot did not work in the other devices.

Response from Webroot Software

Replied December 2019

If you're having trouble getting Webroot to function on multiple devices, please contact our Support team! They can be reached at: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/home-contact Thanks!

Elizabeth from Self-Employed

The Best Web Security

I love that I can keep my computer records safe for an affordable price.

Pros

I love how I can just plain clean my RAM with it. It's rather wonderful, especially due to the fact I have a computer tablet hybrid with not a lot of RAM.

Cons

Really, I don't not like anything, the price is on point, and the service is too!

Alfred from Bible Baptist Church

Great Protection/Reasonable Price

We have been able to avoid any fraudulent sites that appeared very legitimate, even using correct logo, language and contact information in attempts to get users to click a link and then infiltrate the computer with virus or malware. The protection from Webroot has be excellent and we expect it will continue as such.

Pros

Webroot has provided consistent, high quality protection for our computer without excessive pop-up alerts to advertise additional services or upgrades.

Cons

We have no complaints about the software.

Daniel from The Well Inc.

Webroot Security Software

The best security software IMHO.

Pros

This is the best security software for the money and it doesn't lag down the cpu to boot! It has the option of multiple devices and it is reasonably priced on Amazon.

Cons

Honestly, I have not experienced anything that would be considered a con with this software.

maggie from ewranglers

Industry: Information Services

webroot is awesome

We have been using Webroot secure anywhere dns protection for over two years and have had not security issues since we started

Pros

The ease of use... the rapid response - ease of contacting clients when there is an issue

Cons

nothing I don't like - this is great software

joseph from Dottys cafe

I love using webroot software

Webroot is a well-established antivirus options for protecting your devices against malware and infections. If you choose this antivirus program you are making a wise choice.

Pros

Webroot does what it says and what it is supposed to do. It dont slow up my device when it is scanning for harmful files or running in my background. I cant stand viruses software that slows up my Pc like other programs it is very frustrating. If you want to temporarily disable it you can and also decide for how long before it automatically turns back on, comes in handy at times. ! membership could be used for multiple devices.

Cons

I wish you could have an automated report on which it sends you an email as to how many endpoints are behind on updates after a certain period of time. Fixing a small issue, such as a single blocked program, can be difficult. I wish they had something to remind me of what my password is cause i always forget it.

emily from Cochran Furniture

Industry: Furniture

Easy and self maintained

Helps to keep our office and accounting systems clean and maintained . Additional features are appreciated on this

Pros

Love this product and how easy the use is.Simple explanations and you can do what you want to without complications or tons of pop up add ons

Cons

Scans are always asked to be processed, but I appreciate the scheduling option given. Helps out our office staff and usage on our home units as well

mitch from staples

This is a good anti virsus to use on your devices

Pros

Webroot allows you to protect up to 5 different devices per each membership. There is no slowing up your device while it is scanning or running in the background. It protects from harmful files like it is supposed to.

Cons

I dont have anything negative to say about this software it works perfect for me and meets my expectations

Susan from Vast Five

Industry: Publishing

Webroot

Over all experience very good. Been using Webroot for many years

Pros

Easy to use and no need to self monitor

Cons

No all works fine and easily and never been an issue

Luca from Sistem Point di Luca Rovaris

webroot dns protection

The experience is positive, I have not yet found similar products comparing price / performance

Pros

The simplicity of implementation. It is not necessary to install software and above all it also works for off-site notebooks

Cons

for the moment there is nothing that I did not like

Response from Webroot Software

Replied September 2021

Thanks for leaving us a review - stay safe out there!

Tracy from Streamline IT Solutions

Webroot DNS is 100% garbage. No customization by groups.

Honestly, not sure why we keep it for even AV Webroot AV states it catches malware and virus's, it only catches some virus(s). Malware, it's a joke. If you want malware protection, use Malwarebytes.

Cons

You need to create a custom policy for specific devices in a group, doesn't happen. You are forced to use a default global policy for roaming agents (no, you can't customize per site). The other option is global per site (DHCP or Static IP) and you are forced to use one policy for all. This isn't a solution for any corporation. Recommendation is to use either Cisco Umbrella or MaxFocus Content filtering

Response from Webroot Software

Replied February 2018

We are very sorry to hear about your experience! We will have one of our highly skilled engineers contact you to see if they can assist you with the issues you have experienced, as this is not the typical feedback that we receive. Sincerely, The Webroot Online Support Team

Stephen from Bethel Community Church

Great Anti-Virus and protection software

I have used Secure Anywhere for three different devices and have not had any issues with any of them.

Pros

Ease of use and thoroughness of the protection software.

Cons

None

Why I like Webroot

I use my computer all of the time in my work efforts so any interuption cost time and money. Webroot has allowed me to go trouble free since installation.

Pros

Easy to install. Apparently it is working because for the last 6 months I have had no computer issues. Prior to that was having issues every other week or so.

Cons

I found the cost to be not unreasonable high, but always want a lower price. Still would buy it again at the current cost.

Chris from Hansen Insurance

Works just fine

Webroot did what it said it would do so, I don't have too much to complain about.

Pros

This is a solid defense against malware and any bugs posed by the internet.

Cons

The software didn't make me feel as if it was updating me as to the status of my security.

Allison from Carlson Chiropractic

Product did not work

None, it interfered with my software

Pros

Protects your computer in theory, daily checks or checks when you put a disk or plug in a drive quick virus checks

Cons

did not work with my software. Ended up having to shut off a lot of it's functions in order to use my practice management software.

Response from Webroot Software

Replied March 2018

Hi Allison, I am very sorry to hear about your experience. The issues you are reporting are not common, which indicates that there may be something wrong with the installation, or something else going on. I recommend that you open a support ticket at https://www.webrootanywhere.com/servicewelcome.asp if you haven't already, so one of our technical support specialists can take a look and make sure that everything is set up correctly. I'm confident that they will be able to troubleshoot this for you. Drew Webroot Community Team

Jamaal from Brick Bodies Fitness Services, Inc.

Use it to protect my laptop.

Pros

It protects me from getting a virus on my laptop. Can be used for other devices like cell phones and tablets.

Cons

Don't like how it updates me on how my protection is. Would like for emails sent to me to stay updated.

Logan from Pike Corporation

The Root of All Security Programs

Pros

Webroot is a great program to defend against antiviruses. It has a large amount of space, close to 25 GB, of storage to back up your files. It works well with both Mac and Windows computers.

Cons

Missing a few features such as parental control, and spam filtering. Not many capabilities to customize the password manager.

Alex from SJU Technology Group

Good web protection from proxy

Protection from harmful websites on all our devices.

Pros

That it can stop any accidental clicks to bad sites or any redirects to bad sites that can be harmful.

Cons

Sometimes the internet is very slow because it's going through the proxy. There are also some issues with it failing to connect frequently but only on a few systems.

Response from Webroot Software

Replied August 2017

Alex, experiencing changes in your connection speed when using a DNS solution is to be expected. Please contact our Team directly to investigate the issues you're having with systems failing to connect. Open a Support Ticket: http://wbrt.io/zys7 Business Technical Support: Call 1-866-254-8400 Best Regards, Josh P. Digital Care Coordinator

THIS PRODUCT IS HOT GARBAGE. Avoid like the plague.

Terrible. Put this product in the trash where it belongs and get one of the tens of other free software (just download malwarebytes, it has all the benefits and none of the cost.)

Pros

Hate it. Blocks all sorts of stuff it shouldn't. I consider this adware or malware. Totally screws up products that it shouldn't. I uninstall it on-sight. DO NOT USE

Cons

EVERYTHING. It's terrible. Don't use it. RUN AWAY. It blocks all sorts of stuff it shouldn't! Use microsoft essentials or buy a mac or just download MalwareBytes! AVOID WEBROOT.

Response from Webroot Software

Replied April 2019

Hello, We are very sorry to hear about your experience. The issues you are reporting are not common, which indicates that there may be something wrong with the installation, or something else going on. We recommend that you open a support ticket at https://mysupport.webrootanywhere.com/supportwelcome.aspx? so one of our technical support specialists can take a look and make sure that everything is set up correctly. Lara - Webroot Community Team

Robert from Hart Insurance Agency

Simple and effective

Moved from Symantec Endpoint Protection to a combined solution of SentinelOne and Webroot. Most challenging part was removing SEP. Webroot was simple to setup and install on all endpoints. It's low resource usage on client desktops and provides an easy, single interface to view all endpoints.

Pros

As easy as it could possibly be to install/setup on the client side. The web based management console is easy to use as well.

Cons

Very challenging to correct or uninstall without connectivity to the management console. Command line tools are available, though.

Response from Webroot Software

Replied December 2020

Thank you for the review and the useful feedback! I really appreciate it!

Erika from Wellesley Dental Studio

Maddening & exclusionary

Super frustrating

Pros

It always let us know it was there. The icons were clearly visible at all times. Updates were clearly labeled.

Cons

There is such a long list, but mostly that it caused so much disruption in all mandatory (CRM & CRM supportive) software and *huge* lags in our devices.

Response from Webroot Software

Replied March 2021

Have you tried working with our business support team to resolve your issues? If not, please reach out to them here: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/business/support/contact

Safe to use!

Pros

I feel safe when I have this software on my work computer. We have protected information on our lap tops and this software gives me piece of mind.

Cons

I like everything about this software protection.

Very Helpful

I have had it for many years I got it from geek squad at best buy

Pros

I like how it is so safe all the time and its always doing backeround virus checking. I think I've used other virus protection softwares but definetly not as good as this software. webroot is byfar the best virus protection out there.

Cons

There isnt anything bad besides maybe how it might expire I think but overwall its extremely good.

Response from Webroot Software

Replied March 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We will continue trying our best to keep you and your computers safe from the bad guys ;)

Jason from FCS, Inc

Wish it was as good as their antivirus.

Experience was not pleasant.. It would either block everything or nothing at all on some days. Not stable!

Pros

It was easy to push the client to machines with their antivirus software.

Cons

Bottom line, depending on the alignment of the stars dictated whether it worked or not. Days it would work great and other days it would block every website or none at all.

Reasons for Choosing Webroot DNS Protection

Being an MSP we used the antivirus, instead of having multiple vendors we chose to use one.

Response from Webroot Software

Replied November 2019

Hey there Jason, I'm sorry to hear you're having troubles getting our DNS Protection software working according to your expectations. Perhaps our support team could help you with setting it up so that you have a more consistent experience. Please contact our support department at: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/home-contact Thanks! Webroot Community Team

Great firewall security

Pros

Webroot helps us with the need for anti-malware, anti-virus nd improved firewall security. it also help a lot with vulnerability scanning which is essential to our business.

Cons

It may take a while to get it going - we had some trouble purchasing and deploying. but otherwise it has been a great asset for our team.

Response from Webroot Software

Replied February 2018

Thanks for the taking the time to review Webroot! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying your experience. I would be interested to hear more about your purchasing and deploying experience and how we could improve that process. Please feel free to email Wcommunity@webroot.com if you're able. Thanks again! Drew Webroot Community Team

Shahab from SRI

Best App for Cybersecurity

Pros

This app is the best for cyber security because it is a mesh of the hottest terms in cyber security right now

Cons

There are some people who don’t like this app for its complexity. I can attest to that. It’s ease of use is not very good for a beginner: however, I did not have much trouble with it.

Response from Webroot Software

Replied June 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback and review! We have some major updates coming in the next few months that are all about ease-of-use. Look forward to those!

PAUL from HARVEST PETROLEUM INC

Industry: Oil & Energy

WEBROOT REVIEW

Pros

SETTING UP THIS SOFTWARE WAS EASY .. IT STOPS ALMOST ALL JUNK ON MY COMPUTER

Cons

CANNOT SAY THAT I HAVE ANY CONS ABOUT WEBROOT AS IT DOES A TERIFFIC JOB.

IT HAD THE BEST RATINGS

THE PREVIOUS PRODUCT WAS RUSSIAN BASED

Denise from Hideaway Bay Beach Club Owners

Affordable and Secure!

Pros

Webroot was a great option for our needs and the best cost we could find!

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about Webroot