• Pros

• "The customer service was fantastic. Once I got past the learning curve I was good to go. "

• "The product is user friendly and the team is very responsive. "

• "The reports and information capture are excellent."

• Cons

• "Honestly, I cannot think of any issues with this product. The only thing is to have more graphics??"

• "The tech support is not open enough hours. On the other hand, when you do get hold of them they are all native English speakers without distracting, confusing, indecipherable singsong accents. "

• "The interface for the configuration is pretty text based. I would like to see it more graphics and easier to jump between options."

Browse 123Signup Association Manager Reviews

123Signup is as easy as 1...2...3!

I've used 123Signup since 2007 and overall, I've been more than pleased with the platform. In fact, over the last several years they have made numerous improvements that have made the user experience even better. I also find that their customer care team is quite responsive.

Pros

Functionality of the platform is excellent, and it incorporates standard features such as calendar and social shares. With respect to memberships, it allows the user to be as simple or as thorough as necessary. Events are the same, with simple and advanced events.

Cons

Sometimes when creating mailers, a system bug occurs and it doesn't save the content. It doesn't happen often, but unfortunately it does happen from time to time. The 123Signup team is aware of the bug.

Response from 123Signup

Replied April 2019

Hi there, Thank you for the kind review. We're working hard to bring you more functions and features this coming year, too! We're excited to have you on board with us. -123Signup

Nathan from New Mexico Counseling Association

Excellent Product and Service

I have really enjoyed using 123signup for our association. It has helped us automate a lot of our processes and has helped us save an extraordinary amount of time and effort so we can focus more on our member services. My experience with 123signup's customer service has been excellent! Any time I have a question or need to make a shift to our organization's structure in the system they have been quick to respond...a huge selling point!

Pros

Our association needed software that could accommodate our complex membership structure and 123signup delivered on this need. The system makes it easy to pull membership reports, attendance reports, financial reports, and it also helps us with distributing certificates for members who attend our events. The event set-up is easy and straight forward and meets all our needs. Overall, 123signup is an excellent product.

Cons

At times it can be difficult to determine which report to pull when seeking specific information. That said, once you figure it out it is smooth sailing there on out. I would also like to see a better email system with the ability to send attachments as I don't believe the email system allows that at this time.

Reasons for Choosing 123Signup Association Manager

I had heard excellent things about about 123signup's customer service. I place a high value on that. When I'm stuck and need help I don't want to wait a week to get a response or the support I need. When working with 123signup I can always get a customer support staff by phone or email very quickly. Our association also felt the price structure was fair and it fit within our relatively small operating budget.

John from Asian Business League of San Francisco

Pros and Cons on Use of 123Signup Over Many Years of Use

Overall, I have been pleased in my use of 123Signup, although the clunky appearance does not appeal to many of my colleagues, who invariably prefer to use Eventbrite for event mailings. We used 123Signup for our newsletters many years ago, but my colleagues switched to Constant Contact and we have since stayed with that vendor for a very long time. Our organization does continue to use 123Signup to manage our membership database, which isn't that demanding a task, so overall, our use of 123Signup has been quite limited in recent years.

Pros

1. Very easy to understand and use. 2. Even with changes, fundamental approach has not changed over the many years that I have used the software, which minimizes the time expended on use. 3. The software has sufficient flexibility to permit me as an administrator to override certain functions like membership payments and event selections. 4. Maintenance of past events in the archives permits repeated use of the same event templates, which is very convenient. 5. There is excellent variety of features to incorporate almost any variation of event registrations desired.

Cons

1. Although very functional, the "look and feel" of the template convey a clunky appearance, as contrasted with the brighter and more modern look of Eventbrite. 2. When sending out emails to members, there is no way to find out prior to mailing which and how many members are included in the mailing based on the filters used, and even after these emails are sent out, the report identifies only the number of members who were targeted, with no further information on which ones were sent the emails.

N/A.

Laura from NJ NACHI

Reliable, functional time-saving software for volunteers

Customer service is knowledgeable and quick to respond when questions arise or special requests are made. The fees for the services and special requests are reasonable, and turnaround is excellent.

Pros

The 1-2-3 SignUp software combines previous membership/mailing list/contact software with event planning (registration, online payments, sign-in, and education/attendance tracking) to minimize the workload on volunteer board members while providing numerous added membership benefits (member education history, 24/7/365 access to certificates of completion, online CC payment option, etc.).

Cons

Some of the email formats (particularly those automatically generated by the software) are as flexible as our organization would like, and not yet available in HTML.

Michele from Door County Scottie Rally

Outstanding Customer Service Keeps Me Returning

Pros

Customer Service is always patient, professional no matter how often I call

Cons

Inability to use more than one graphic and limited to one place/page Lack of overall Directions in the event of registration of more than one person at a time Lastly the fact that our funds are not released within 30 days

Customer Support Cost

Victor from Spokane SCORE, Chapter 180

Learning curve a little high

Over the years, 123Signup has been stable, and we've never lost any data. Sometimes we have wanted to be able to manipulate people's records to better serve the client; eg when they cancel for one event but want to be added to another of equal value, and we haven't been able to (figure out how to) do that easily -- or if you can do it at all. Generally, it is kind of boring and time consuming, but it works, and that's the most important thing.

Pros

123Signup was available when we first needed it many years ago, and it has worked since with very few glitches. The software has much more capability than I have ever learned to use. However, it does the job that we need it to do at a reasonable cost. It is a very stable program.

Cons

Learning curve is a bit high, and it can be clunky. It is not intuitive, and the user has to search through a lot of verbiage to find the subject needed. This can be vexing because the user generally wants instant gratification. It is sufficiently daunting that I've never had any desire to dig around in it and find out what all it will do, but mainly stay with the "minimum".

Reasons for Choosing 123Signup Association Manager

It was a mature, functioning product at an affordable price.

Tarry from Virginia Association of Vol Rescue Squads inc

Industry: Public Safety

First Responder Virginia Conference

The application was well thought out and worked as advertised. There were limitations that did nto allow us to handle somethings as we wanted to. My biggest issue was with customer service. The hours were not convenient for us since we were on the East Coast. Additionally we experienced an issue with taking credit cards that ran for several days. This problem caused a lot dissatisfaction with 123Signup among our users.

Pros

The array of available reports were exceptional.

Cons

Not a flexible as we had hoped it would be. We were unable to use certain non alphabetic and numeric characters.

Reasons for Choosing 123Signup Association Manager

We are a Volunteer organization and cost is a huge factor with us

Nancy from Program Development

Industry: Program Development

From large conferences to a 50th reunion, 123Signup makes it look easy.

We found 123Signup to be just a great time-saver for our committee. It is so worth the administration fee (which is very, very reasonable.) With about 200 people coming to our reunion from all over the country, it's been a tremendous organizational and communications tool. I don't know what we would have done without it. Thank you for an excellent product and wonderful customer support.

Pros

Our all-volunteer committee is planning a 50th high school reunion. We are using 123Signup to allow attendees to register online, keep track of dinner orders, let attendees submit a biography for our memory book, create a registration list in alphabetical order by last name AND if I want, in order by date registered, and take care of collecting credit card fees. We've also sent out several emails to update attendees on plans. I used 123Signup to help with conference administration and registration while I was working (now retired) and loved it, so I recommended that we use it to help with our reunion. It has been easy to use and has helped us to stay organized. Customer support is excellent! Whenever I have a question, I just email customer support and they answer with step-by-step instructions as to how to accomplish the task in question, and they answer usually within an hour. We also love the various reports, from registration to finance, that we can create quickly and easily on the site and then download. It saves hours of work in administration of the event.

Cons

This is a minor complaint. We put our dinner choice question in the questionnaire and didn't ask the user to repeat his/her guest's name. So when we print out the dinner choices, we don't have the guest/spouse's name (the attendee is listed as 'guest of only.) We solved this by just doublechecking with the "date of registration" list, which shows the names of spouses and guests. We needed this info because we made placecards with each spouse or guest name and their dinner choice.

Monita from LISC Chicago

Great site for small-medium events.

Pros

The system is much easier to manipulate an attendee spreadsheets when you have a smaller event, however, folks can still make changes to their attendee list regardless of the cutoff date.

Cons

The system is harder to manipulate the attendee spreadsheets when you have a larger event and even if you have a cutoff date, folks can still make changes to their attendee list.

Michael from The Australian National University

Industry: Research

123Signup Review

Satisfactory. It serves the basic purpose, but it's not as good as I would like it to be.

Pros

I inherited this product as it is what my organization uses. It serves the basic functions that I need in terms of distributing information to the members of our organization.

Cons

The interface seems a bit dated, and it often takes me a lot of time to figure out what to to and how to do it. Most critically, however, is that I often want to send attachments with group e-mails that I send through 123Signup. Unfortunately, the system does not allow this (or, if it does, I haven't been able to figure it out which, in itself, points to a problem). So, I have to upload the documents to some cloud storage location, and insert a link into the e-mail -- it's a solution, but it does mean invoking a third-part system.

Reasons for Choosing 123Signup Association Manager

I don't know why the organization chose this service.

July 2016

Donna from Maine Educators' Consortium

July 2016

Excellent Resources for small business owners

Going from educator to business woman was quite a transition. I looked for products and services that were cost effective, easy to use, and provided great tech support. I also looked for services that would support my newly acquired business skills. 123 Contact software addresses 90 % of our "bookkeeping" and organizational needs. Being new to the business world it took me awhile to learn and understand my way around 123 Sign up, however, when I needed support I always received thorough, step by step, detailed instructions from 123 staff. The customer support and the willingness to help meet my business needs, is the reason my company will stay with 123Signup until the day we close up shop.

Pros

the variety of organizational services it provides and the excellent , knowledgeable and professional tech support staff

Cons

A couple of pages are difficult to navigate.

Response from 123Signup

Replied November 2016

I'm so pleased to hear 123Signup is working so well for you and your business. Thank you for posting this kind review, Donna. Our team works really hard to help our clients meet their organizational goals, so your feedback means a lot to all of us. We'll continue to do our very best to support your business until you "close up shop". Ann Murphy - General Manager

Ana from Madison International trade Association (MITA)

123signup Review 2019

GREAT!

Pros

ease of use, GREAT customer and technical support!

Cons

sometimes clunky system to use for our members; they have to approve being onour mailing list

Reasons for Choosing 123Signup Association Manager

great for membership management of a smaller size non-profit, great technical and customer service

Joann from Texas Telephone Association

123Signup review

Overall this is a great software at a fair price. I have used it for at least four years now and keep coming back. The customer service is what keeps me coming back. They are so helpful!!

Pros

The customer service is outstanding. I always get a response within the hour and usually within 30 minutes of sending an email. The set up for an event is very user friendly. They have made improvements over the years that have been very beneficial. The reports tab keeps you updated on every aspect of your event. The feature for the name tags is awesome. This year is the first time I have used it and it was GREAT!

Cons

It does seem to take a while for the checks to come in. Last year I had closed the books and then received a check much later. I haven't dug into the financial reports to much but I did look at it a few weeks ago and thought it said I only had $3,000 something more dollars coming then I received a check for $14k. So I'm not sure about that tab. I may have just read it wrong.

Reasons for Choosing 123Signup Association Manager

Their video, ad and pricing the first year. After that just the software, price and customer service kept me coming back.

richard from western forestry and conservation association

Long term statisfied user

We run multiple conferences and rely on 123 completely to keep registrations running smoothly. Almost like electricity . . . it is always there, operating without our attention and delivering accurate results. I appreciate a service/software that does what it is supposed to do without much supervision on my part.

Pros

We have been using 123 for 5+ years as our only online registration system. It easily provides all the services we need to run conferences. I cannot remember if it has ever been down; always there when you need it. The support staff is great and very quickly responds to our requests. It is now an integral part of our operations and we cannot run events without it.

Cons

My only issue is that there are sections of 123 which cannot be customized per event while other areas can be redesigned for a specific event. The support staff does it's best to modify sections when we need it, but some are untouchable.

Donna from KCMN

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Makes my job easier

Main use is so that we can take credit cards for registration, as we don't have a merchant account. Over time, signups have gone from about half online to almost 90% online which saves us a lot of time in sending out invoices or having to collect on the day of the event

Pros

The software allows us to take credit cards and capture signup information in a format that is easy to use. Support has always been super responsive, a rarity in the software industry.

Cons

Without using the membership option it is a little hard to classify people on some of the reports. Accounting would like to see the reporting by company, some reports only list names. During the signup process, people can check a box to receive future notices from us, but there is no report we can run informing us that they have checked that box.

Reasons for Choosing 123Signup Association Manager

This was in 2009, don't remember, but did consider a switch to eventbrite at one point, although I preferred to go with the system and functionality I already know.

May 2015

Bette from North Shore Technology Council

May 2015

It looks simple - but it's a work horse and does a lot!

Pros

Instant response - if I need something changed or updated, it's generally done within a day or two at the most. If I need some special report, likewise a simple explanation of what I am looking for and I have it. The support team is the best I've ever dealt with. And if you have any questions, an email generally solves it within an hour or two.

Cons

I would describe myself as a "power" user. The system is built for the general user with easy to understand screens, reports, etc. While I get everything I really need, there is sometimes more screens to accomplish a task than I think necessary.

Dawn from The W Connection

Great Product for Membership Enrollment & Event Ticket Purchasing

We could not have launched membership enrollment fee without it. It made the ability to convert from a non fee to a fee based company simple because it handles all of the enrollment processing.

Pros

The best part of the product is the ability to set customized automated emails upon renewal of membership.

Cons

Ability to request for donations during enrollment. We use a functionality, but it would be better if it was specifically for donations. Connection to our database.

jon from NPSoT

Pros

While at times, the software is a bit extensive to set up events, but the overall workability is good. The thing that is most excellent is the customer service support! Always answer the phone calls and always have an answer or solution.

Cons

Set-up is tedious, as to the addition of events.... when adding an event, you must start at bottom and manually move one at a time upward. Cannot clip and paste into a slot

Jeanette from American College of Veterinary Radiology

overall usability review

The only drawback that I have encountered is that we cannot merge accounts with the same member. We sometimes have members who register for exams for conferences with a different email address and thus start a non member account when they already have an account. I usually terminate the non member second account, and can see their transaction history, but it would be nice to merge that info into their member account. I wish that the Donation section could be categorized to various donation types.

Pros

ease of use

Cons

the two things I mentioned.

Raymond Lynn from World Flower Council

Association and event management review

123Signup solved several challenges for our organization in a very easy, quick and cost effective manner. As a small non profit organization, we cannot afford elaborate software or paid administrators and clerical staff. 123 is the perfect solution.

Pros

prompt customer support

Cons

Not really designed for an international organization.

Steven from CSAIA

Industry: Executive Office

Wow!!! Easy to Use

Our organization had been using a small independent web service / training registration program for several years. I liked the person contact with the owner and the ability to pickup the phone and get someone to help. The organization expanded our web / training registration needs and unfortunately the owner wasn't able to produce what we needed. We found 123Signup and I have been impressed from day one with the easy and prompt service from customer support. I can't say enough positive things.

Pros

Easy of use and the immediate availability of customer service.

Cons

N/A. They have been very open minded when making suggestions to improving their system

Pam from NAMAD

great company in need of upgrade

i have enjoyed working with 123 they are very responsive however, they things that the system lacks required me to us multiple companies to accomplish all of our needs. The system needs to updated on the event side. it causes a lot of work during month end with the way the reports intertwine.

Pros

The product is user friendly and the team is very responsive.

Cons

the ability to keep up with the growing tech world.

Susan from EWGA Eastern Shore Chapter of Maryland

I've been using the system for a while and am very pleased and so is my treasurer.

Everything I need.

Pros

The variety of capabilities as well as the expansive reporting options. Our organization treasurer finds the reports very easy and helpful. The Customer Service personnel could not be better! As the administrator, I find this to be a huge plus! I know I can count on them to get back to me when I go to them for help.

James from Integrity Slickline Services (owner @crazyhorsecoffee)

Industry: Oil & Energy

Blow away CF

Once I got the hang of it I was in the drivers seat but I will say event bright is more “mainstream” and “attractive” yet more expensive and 123 sign up got my job done. Comparison my go to is 123 sign up. I feel as though 123 is missing an edge in marketing expect for new account holders. Being able to drag in an account is half the battle but if I could enter my contacts and create a data base that would be helpful

Pros

Cons

1. The Learning curve/didn’t really gave time to learn it before launching tho either 2. Presentation on the web. Looks old school and less attractive to the client.

Reasons for Choosing 123Signup Association Manager

Honestly the customer service crushed the competition

Laura from Children's Hospital Los Angeles Medical Group

123Signup for Medical Conferences

We've been using 123Signup since 2009 and are very happy with the product. We present 3 annual pediatric conferences with about 200-300 registrants for each conference. 123Signup provides the flexibility & functionality we need at a very reasonable cost. In evaluating our product options, we found that many choices were either too simple (didn't have the functionality we needed) or were more robust (and expensive) than we needed and not scalable to our less-complicated needs. Our conferences have multiple registration types with varying fees and several fee deadlines. In addition, we offer optional "add-on" items which can be purchased during the initial registration process or at a later time. 123Signup has the functionality to handle all of these items and updates, as event items are added or changed, are easy. Our events are quite similar year-to-year. When setting up a new event, we can copy the prior year event and update dates, fees, etc. Pricing was a significant factor in our initial and on-going decision to use 123Signup. 123Signup's usage-based fee (percentage of registration cost) in combination with the fee cap (maximum per registration) makes this product cost-effective for our medium-sized medical conferences. We've had quick and effective customer support from 123Signup. We recently requested a customization for our events and it was implemented within 24 hours. On an overall basis, we've been very satisfied with 123Signup and would highly recommend this product.

April 2015

Elissa from Genealogical Research Institute of Pittsburgh (GRIP)

April 2015

Great service, great reports

We needed an event management system for an annual event of about 200 to 300 people. 123Signup takes our registrations and allows me to view the data in various reports. We can get financial reports and attendee lists of course, but I really like the "Incomplete Registration" report for those who entered the system but did not complete the process. I email them to see if they really wanted to register or not. Some thought they were registered and are grateful to know they needed to complete the process. "Pending Payments" is another report that I love to run to email people who are overdue on payments. The statistical reports from our questionnaire which asks if they had previously attended and how they will be traveling are greatly helpful in understanding our population. Getting the word out to our subscriber database is no problem and very quick and efficient. The statistics on the number of delivered messages vs. bounced is helpful. The best part of 123Signup is the service. They are very responsive and work with you to give your registrants the best experience possible.

Response from 123Signup

Replied November 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Elissa. The 123Signup customer support team really loves helping our clients and their attendees have the best experience possible. It's nice to hear that the reports are working well for your needs, too. It¿s been great working with you since you joined us in 2012, and we're looking forward to hearing from you again soon. Best Regards, Ann Murphy - General Manager

Alyson from AME

123 is great to work with!

123 is great to work with and always willing to help solve any challenges.

Pros

I like the ease of the software and being able to quickly download reports and send mass emails.

Cons

I don't like that customers don't recognize the sender address from 123 and many times gets lots in spam.

Judy from Judy Wilson, Show Secretary

Overall, its been a very good experience.

easy for the exhibitor to sign up for a show.

Pros

once they helped me figure it out, it has been running really smooth with very few problems. I was a little confused because I m using this for dog show entries online instead of meetings or conventions, etc. and there are things that I dont need but I just dont use them!

Cons

it was complicated to set up for my type of needs but they were patient with me and helped me to get exactly what I need. The only thing that is missing is the amount that the customer paid directly on the main sign up... I have to go back and forth between that and reports to confirm what they paid.

Richard from NASW- RI

Industry: Public Policy

Professional Organization Use Review

This is seamless product that work every time. Customer Service is excellent.

Pros

Very Intuitive. Accurate. No mistakes. Easy use by our members.

Cons

None. We have no complaints. the program operates perfectly.

Mary Helen from The Gesneriad Society

We use this software to handle our annual convention registration. It's very easy to set up.

When I get a registration form on paper (which happens occasionally), it takes me much longer to enter that single form than to download the information from multiple registrants who used 123Signup. Plus that, downloading the information totally bypasses the issue of typing errors I might make by entering data manually.

Pros

It gets the job done with very little effort. It's set up logically and works really well. I get an email notification the minute someone registers and it always works! And I've never had better customer support. They're fantastic!! (I would've given them more than 5 stars.)

Cons

Modifying the list of events is a tad cumbersome, but setting it up from scratch is actually very easy.

Vicki from Metro NY AALAS

Industry: Research

123Signup Review

Overall, with the help of the terrific Support team, I have found this system to be very beneficial for our organizational needs.

Pros

allows us to track membership, costs/revenue, event attendance, e-mail notifications relatively easily once you become familiar with the system and how it works

Cons

Sometimes it is not easy to figure certain aspects out on my own. I have had to contact Support for assistance. Some of the functions have not calculated the correct numbers when I have run summary reports.

123Signup was referred to us by another organization several years ago

Duane from Channel Islands Chapter - California Society of Enrolled Agents

I enjoyed using 123Signup, Once I Learned how 123Signup works and which reports to request.

Pros

123SignUp has reports that will detail the results of our monthly event in regards to the members and non-members that register for our monthly events. The related reports makes the retaining of support information an easier paper trail to follow and makes the annual review run smoother.

Cons

The timing of the distribution of funds from a monthly event. The members complain about the fees charged and the time it takes for 123Signup to fund the proceeds from our monthy envents and out periodic hosted events.

Scott from Group Atlantic, Inc.

Perfect Fit

I like that there are no up front fees. This service is very easy to use, setting up an event takes only a few minutes to go live.

Pros

123Signup software is a perfect fit for my boutique management consultancy. I first used 123Signup while registering for professional society events. Now my clients register for events sponsored by my firm, in the same way they do for other professional events.

Cons

After ing periods between our events, we are dropped without notice, then requiring reactivation.

Janie from Missouri Cannabis Industry Association

Industry: Political Organization

Product Review 123Signup

This is a great membership tool for member signup; we use it every day for membership and event setup and registration.

Pros

Software support is top notch - very friendly and knowledgeable! It interfaces well with PayPal.

Cons

It doesn't have some features we would like to have (I would like to receive copies of overdue notices sent to members, for one thing) and the user manual needs to be WAY more detailed and inclusive.

Becky from Jane Austen Society of N. America - Greater Chicago Region

Customer Support is phenomenal!

Pros

Once I get the registration page set up the software creates the presentation to our users. 123signup has changed many options to make our registration pages and letters to our members more personalized - with logos, banners, etc.

Cons

I do have to call regularly for help - so glad customer support is there. Adding additional information and choices for our registrants requires 123signup manipulating on their side of the equation.

Lashaundra from South Carolina Association of Title I Administrators

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

123Signup Review

123Signup is a great tracking system that allows several users to have access. I enjoy the pleasure of reports (variety of reports). I like that I can create the profile how I need to and it generates links.

Pros

The software is user-friendly and there are several reports that can be pulled. I love the Customer Service more than anything. The representatives are very well trained, always polite, and very concise.

Cons

I was not able to go back more than two years.

Christine from SFEPC & FPF

Great software

I have been using 123SignUp for several years now with multiple groups. Great software and friendly, helpful staff.

Pros

Convenient

Charles from RPCA

123Signup works for our conference registration as we are in a volunteer organization and don’t have anybody that can specifically design a registration packet for us. There are some quirks in the system, which once you know about, you can work around it. Customer support is excellent.

Pros

The reports and information capture are excellent.

Cons

Re-ordering or adding classifications and/or activities is tedious. Need to develop something like Netflix has where are you can assign a position to any item from anywhere in the list

Jan from The Arc of Greater Prince William

Helpful, attentive staff

We use this software mainly for conference planning and registration. We now use it for exhibitor, speaker, and general registration - adding new groups each year. It has saved staff a tremendous amount of time.

Pros

The staff always responds to my questions promptly and thoroughly. Even if I feel my question is stupid, they never make me feel that way.

Cons

Sometimes the terminology is confusing, i.e., item versus activity, but otherwise, it is easy to use.

Amanda from San Francisco Neurological Society

123Signup is user friendly and affordable for non-profits!

I have been using 123Signup for nonprofit organizations for about 9 years now. It is very user friendly and affordable, which is key for my clients. The other software out there, that come with more bells and whistles, is just out of our budget range. 123Signup is always improving and by far has the best customer service around.

Pros

easy to use and affordable

Cons

a tad outdated on the look of software compared to others out there, but they are always improving

Bart from Bart Fields

Very user-friendly and excellent reporting tools. Highly recommend

Very user-friendly and excellent reporting tools. Highly recommend

Pros

Very user-friendly and excellent reporting tools. Highly recommend. Best product I have tested on the market.

Matthew from Salvation Army Kroc Center Hawaii

Great program

Pros

This was our first foray into membership management and it was very simple. I loved the automated follow up.

Marc from IADC

Good Product

Overall, I am pleased with 123 Signup and would recommend it to anyone who runs any sort of event. Customer service ultimately wins it for me. No system is perfect, but having the right people available to help the customer when needed is a huge plus!

Pros

Customer service is top notch. When I call I am able to speak to a live person usually on the 2nd ring. That person is friendly, knowledgeable and able to address any concerns I have or explain certain requests won’t work. I also like the ease with which our customers are able to log on and work through the process of registering for an event.

Cons

The ability to add attachment into email announcements. I feel that would be helpful at times. I also dislike that I can’t customize an event with certain fields. I.e. for a golf tournament i can reserve seats only, instead of players.

Mary from Robert McNeel and Associates

Found it: 123SignUp is the best!

Pros

The features, price & support: it does what we were looking at a reasonable and is very easy to use and copy existing events to make new event. With the 123Signup we can add a link to our training schedule. The customer can sign up and pay "24/7". Since we are a small training center, the price of other event management software that was subscription based was prohibitive. 123Sign up is priced "by use". And that makes a lot of sense for us. Tech support is also great and reply right back if you have any issues. Don't buy features that you will not use. With this product you get quality and is not going to cost an "arm & a leg" so to say.

Maggie from Society of Labor Economists

I've used 123Signup for my annual conference for 15 years and couldn't do without it.

Pros

I need something between me and my merchant account and this is the solution. I find it very easy to use, setting up the registration function just how I like it.

Cons

Since I only use it once a year, sometimes I forget certain functionality and have to walk through it again. The help feature could be more user-friendly.

Terri from Medical University of South Carolina

My experience has been wonderful! I coordinate many conferences and 123Signup is the best I've used

The benefits are that it saves me a lot of time and lets me work on other conference related things.

Pros

Very easy to use, will let you shape your event whatever way you wish, does everything from certificates to e-mails, the staff is always there to help if you have any questions, and the price is right!

Susan from Wisconsin Concrete Pavement Association

It works reliably and any issues are solved in a short amount of time by support.

Pros

Its easy to use for both myself as the admin and users signing up for our annual conference. It works great for multi-day, multi-session conferences.

Cons

Having to write html. I would like to be able to customize more. I do not like that we are charged for events with $0 registration fees.

Adam from Joan Hanson Foundation

Golf outing registration

Pros

The customer/registrant interface has vastly improved over the last couple of years.

Cons

The administration/back end piece of the software could use updates. Functionality is great and the reports available are more than sufficient for our purpose.

Chuck from Peoria Rotary Foundation

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Thank you 123!

I do not have a big administrative staff, so having a single platform for event registration/administration is vital for us.

Pros

Both the admin interface and the registration interface were easy to understand and intuitive. I also like how registrants are able to continually update their own profiles and registrations.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind; everything worked the way I needed it to.

Jan from Northstar Chapter

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Software Review

I use this software for the payroll organization I belong to and it is a great experience for all the board members. Through Skype we can connect with each other and work with the program.

Pros

The software is easy to use and clearly defined. Reports are easy to run and the excel format is great. Customer service is fast and reliable and very helpful.

Cons

I can't think of anything at this time.