• Pros

• "Easy to use. Lots of options. Great reporting."

• "The giving side is very easy and the notifications are good"

• "It was really easy to use, deploy and implement."

• Cons

• "In the early years of C2D development there were some glitches but these have been remedied "

• "It's not always intuitive... but still fairly easy to work with. "

• "We would love to have the software be able to draw daily instead of weekly. There seems to be a new fix with that and we will be trying it to see how well it works. "

Browse Continue to Give Reviews

Michelle from Aldersgate United Methodist Church

Great Option for Non Profits and Religious Organizations

Pros

Continue to Give software was one of the easiest to implement. It is very easy for users to navigate the system.

Cons

The reporting is the only area we could see improvement for our purposes.

Response from Continue to Give

Replied May 2019

Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for your review of Continue to Give! We are thrilled to hear that it is working for you and that it is easy to navigate. We do appreciate the feedback on the reporting and we will definitely take your feedback into consideration as we are constantly improving our software! Thank you again, Continue to Give Team

Eric from Help World Tour

Help and Continue to Give

We have had a great experience with this company and continue to recommend it churches and ministries world wide.

Pros

How quickly and easy it is to set up a fundraising campaign.

Cons

It is difficult for our foreign partners to give on this platform as they have difficulty calculating the exchange rates. Would be a great feature to have added in the future to the CTG platform.

Reasons for Choosing Continue to Give

Easier, cheaper, full functionality of what we required.

Lorie from Good News Community Church

Continue to Give is inexpensive but you get what you pay for.

I saved money on monthly fees.

Pros

The setup on our website was easy and quick. Pricing is very affordable and billing works well. Adding funds is very easy. Reporting works well.

Cons

There isn't much visual appeal. The giving site is very generic and lacks interest. While it's easy to add funds, there isn't much room for casting vision and adding art. Tech support is available only through email. I had to work hard to get a phone number to speak with a real live person. When I switched to Continue to Give 2 years ago I was using a "Cadilac" company and was looking to save some money on fees. I saved money but now I feel like I have a "Fiesta"! I'm on the hunt again for an Outback.

Dan from Kingdom Way Ministries

Kingdom Way Ministries

Pros

I love the following: - Capacity to set up various projects, with specific giving goals, and designation drop down options for users to choose from. This makes it much easier for our book-keeper to track income line items. In addition, each project can have a description, pictures, videos, and love that you can custom design your own url to send to others whom my be interested in a specific project and/or to include links to those pages (in newsletter updates and giving campaigns throughout the year) with our followers/supporters. - the social sharing features of projects and over all page are also very useful. - I love that a portion of our fees go to support swipe away poverty. - I like that I can add/change card and other information for users, or that they can do it totally on their own if they prefer. - Also integrates well with our website etc.

Cons

Sometimes it's a little clunky to change CVC numbers and expiration dates without having to set up entirely new transitions. I also feel the video and other tutorials for learning various elements of how to use it are limited. HOWEVER, when I have reached out with questions I have found the team VERY responsive in getting back with answers. In fact, I just had a question and for some reason didn't get the email response and received a personal call and voicemail message with the answer just in case I didn't receive the email for some reason. Very personable, hands on help which is rare these days! I really appreciated that. Don't believe me? Try to get an answer from Google, Doodle, Mail Chimp in a timely / personal way. Good luck with that!

Reasons for Choosing Continue to Give

Lot of the features I mentioned above that I love.

Paul from Refuge Christian Ministries International

Customer Service

I like the concept, and generally it works well once you have your organization loaded. But people need to be able to find us, or we will miss donations.

Pros

The customer service reps are friendly whenever you are able to talk to one.

Cons

Everytime I have called lately, I get a recording saying reps are busy and will get back to me in 24 hours. Sorry, but if I am having a problem, and my organization has disappeared from the search function, I want help now to fix it so donors can find us in the search.

Reasons for Switching to Continue to Give

The text to give, QR code, kiosk capabilities, etc. HOWEVER, PayPal at least answered their phones!

Bruce from S2L Recovery

C2G blesses others

Great!

Pros

It’s integration with other financial software and that the company’s DNA is rooted in Christ

Reasons for Choosing Continue to Give

Christian and already considered ministry finances in the software. Funding, donor management etc

Fees were to high

Julie from Emmanuel Baptist Church

Church Giving Platform

Continue to Give was the first online giving platform we used for our church. It was easy to implement, easy to teach to the end user and downloading transactions and reports was super easy.

Pros

The feature I liked most about Continue to Give is the payouts were gross dollars and the fee was deducted from our bank account once a month. This feature helped me balance and account for the total giving amount and was easy to match for audit purposes.

Cons

The feature I liked least was the inability to call someone if I needed to. Generally I use online options such as chat to discuss an issue but there are occasions when being able to speak to someone is more beneficial.

Aaron from New Day Christian Church

We were two snowstorms away from financial crisis.

When our church giving relied primarily on people being present and submitting check or cash, a snow storm on a Sunday could seriously disrupt our cash flow. Two Sundays in a row could have created a crisis. We started working with Continue to Give well before the COVID-19 crisis, so our cash flow ended up being seamless, even while not meeting in person for five months! They're system cooperates with our database (Breeze), so tracking and reporting giving is easy. I'm grateful to have Continue to Give on our team.

Pros

The support is there to help us and our contributors use the system well. We have been able to create multiple funds as specific initiatives arrive, like a missions trip or a building project.

Cons

The online interface for contributors could use an aesthetic update.

Reasons for Choosing Continue to Give

They are a local company and their fees were lower than any other online giving system.

Bryan from Religious organisation

Continue to Give is a great option for churches/missions agencies looking to add online giving!

We have had a good experience with Continue to Give. Once it was set up, there was little more that needed to be done.

Pros

CTG is a great option for churches and mission agencies looking to add online giving options. Customer service was extremely helpful in getting us set up.

Cons

The platform seems a little dated. It is not as intuitive as I would like it to be and a little complicated because it is designed to meet so many needs. I don't know how exactly I would have them change things, but if it could be simplified and more intuitive. On the plus side, they are very willing to help people learn the interface.

Kathryn from Hartzell Mt. Zion UMC

Quality Product

Continue to Give works very well. The customer support staff are very responsive, and will address any problem you have quickly, even if the problem is not one of there's. I had a problem with my personal email servicer and they promptly did what was necessary to fix the problem.

Pros

It was really easy to use, deploy and implement.

Cons

Nothing. I really don't have any complaints with the software.

Scott from Paragon Ministries

Continue to Give. A good value for the money, but confusing to use.

While I like some features of Continue to Give, some areas will give users (both donors and donees) a pause. From a donor point of view, giving to a missionary or church that has a link to a donor page is a breeze. A form pops up and the donor can give online. The service sends an email documenting your giving and the site has a report that will show you your giving history. However, if a donor goes directly to the Continue to Give site, they will be very confused and lost. Maybe the donor shouldn't be going to the site directly, but the option exists to create an account as a giver. Once the account is set up, there is no direction as to what to do next. From a donee point of view, the service has some nice features. I manage a missionary organization, and the ability for donors to give to support a particular missionary is a benefit. Again, the reports for donations are very helpful but sometimes inaccurate. My biggest problem is when the report says an ACH donation has failed when it has in fact gone through. My other peeve is in trying to match individual donations to the batches that are posted to our bank. I export the giving transactions and mark the individual giving to match what came into the bank account. Between having to look up ACH vs CC batches and multiple batches in one day, it can be quite a chore. The recently added batch reporting helps, but that report can't be exported and only shows one day at a time. I will say that the support team for Continue to Give is very helpful and responsive. They have assisted me with any issues I have had in short order. Overall, I have to say I am pleased with Continue to Give, even with its shortcomings. There is no donation service quite like it, especially for missionary organizations. Reporting is good and the integration with a church/missionary website is excellent. I've not used some of the features that are available for churches (like the kiosk and mobile apps) but they look very well thought out. And the pricing compares favorably to other methods I have looked at. I would recommend it.

Pros

Reporting. Integration with organization website. Communication to donors.

Cons

Confusing set up for organizations and missionaries. Reconciling donations to batch bank deposits.

Michael from Baptist World Mission

Very Surprised with Customer Support after Failed Attempt with Another Similar Company

Online giving, text giving, ACH giving. We are trying to reduce the in-house workload that mailed checks mean to us. This software will help a great deal!

Pros

My review has more to do with newbie customer-support of the folks at Continue To Give. About 2 months ago I signed up with a different company to handle our online-giving needs. I had a question for them, so I created a ticket. It was an easy question: Can I upload a CSV file to your online software to create the various projects we need. I received a message back the next day that said that I could create as many funds as I needed to. I tried to be more specific with the question. It took 21 days for them to answer by way of their ticket system. I decided not to put myself through what I knew was going to be a bad relationship and I canceled the account. Then I found Continue to Give. The Continue to Give folks are amazing. I am a new customer, but they have been very active in answering my questions, bulk uploading projects, and making sure that their forms work on our WordPress website (even adjusting the code a bit to see that they look right on my pages!) We are just starting .. with no public contributions yet.. and these folks have probably spent hours working with me. All I can say is .. if what I see from customer service as a newbie is anything like what I will see when we get thousands of dollars of online contributions coming in .. I am going to be so happy! On a side note: Most online giving systems allow for up to 3 projects to be funded with 1 contribution. There is no limit with this software!

Response from Continue to Give

Replied November 2017

Thank you for your review! We enjoy serving you!

Bev from Wichita's Littlest Heroes

Only one tiny change needed

We are a small non profit and our IT guy suggested Continue to Give. We've been using it about 6 months and so far it's been just great. I love that we get immediate notification of donations and our donors love the immediate receipt that is generated. That's great for us too because with just a small staff we don't have to worry about getting receipts out to donors. It's done! The only change that we wish is that we had the ability to customize it a bit. For us personally it would be nice if we could have recurring donations set so there is no option of putting in a preset end to the donations. People would always have the option to go in and stop their donations at any time but we would rather have Continue to Give suppose the donation will be ongoing indefinitely. Instead most of our donors think they have to set a stop time so most choose 12 months. That will cause us to have to re-recruit them after a year. Other than that, this is a really great system at an affordable price.

Pros

The immediate notification of donations. I was on the phone talking to a friend who was going to send us a donation and while we were still on the phone I got the notification that she had made the donation. It was nearly immediate! I also love the fact that it generates a receipt to the donor.

Cons

As I said in my review, and I probably should not have put all that in the review (feel free to shorten it) I wish that we could customize it so that for our organization our donors didn't have the option to set an end date. They could still go in and stop it at any time but putting that end date in their seems to encourage donors to plan to stop giving after a certain amount of time. So donors end up setting it for a year which means we have to go back and encourage them to renew their donation each time. Just makes it easier for them to stop.

Michael from Baptist World Mission

Good Company to Work With

We have a form on our website (actually, connected to the CTG site) that makes it easy for our donors to give online. We then download weekly the donation details in an Excel spreadsheet and import them into our in-house donation software. Pretty easy!!

Pros

I have been impressed by Continue to Give's listening ear. They are not so large that they don't listen to suggestions that might benefit the software and not so small that they can't make positive changes! Also, I had been searching for a number of years for software that would make taking online donations easy AND allow Excel exports of the data so that we could load it into our in-house financial software. This software is great!

Cons

The only con I have is that I didn't learn about this software sooner!

Response from Continue to Give

Replied February 2019

Thank you, Michael, for your review and for being a part of the Continue to Give community! We are so happy to hear Continue to Give is helping your company, especially when it comes to your online donations. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else from us!

Phil from Nebraska District Assemblies of God

Continue To Give Is a Great Giving Portal for Online Church/Religious Non-Profit Organizations

Continue to Give offers many easy-to-use options for setting up online giving for your church or religious non-profit. These include: giving via credit card or bank account; one-time or recurring gifts; contributions or payments for events/other non-contributions; giving via website, tablet, mobile phone, or kiosk; unlimited giving designations, and the ability to list them in any order you desire; missionary designations that go to your account but show credit to the missionary; the ability to have separate web pages for each designation/event/missionary, so that they can be promoted by themselves, if desired; extensive reporting and exporting options; and lots more. The service is constantly being updated to offer more features, and customer support is very accessible and responsive to your needs. I highly recommend Continue to Give for your online giving needs.

Pros

Easy to use. Lots of options. Great reporting.

July 2016

Ellie from Grace Life Church

July 2016

We appreciate everything Continue to Give has done for us!

Great service! Abigail goes above and beyond. If she doesn't know the answer to a question she finds it our or has a solution.

Pros

Customer Service is right there to help when needed. You always get the same person so you feel that you have a partnership/relationship and they make me feel like they appreciate my business.

Cons

The reporting - when you compare records/batches with your bank records. I think they are working on a fix. :) It would be nice to have the capabilities to create a store where it is a purchase and not a donation.

Scott from United Hearts Haiti

Greatest customer service team ever

A one stop solution for giving, tracking and communicating with donors and accounting.

Pros

It is easy to use and anytime I have a question there team is ready with the right answer. They bend over backwards to make sure you understand the solution.

Cons

Very feature is built for ease of use. I have no complaints

Ease of use.

Response from Continue to Give

Replied February 2020

Thank you very much Scott. We are very happy to have been serving you as you serve those in Haiti for all these years! Keep up your great work, and we'll continue to to serve you and others with our software!

Billy from Baker Community Church

Non-techy Pastor that can still make it work

As the title shows...I am not the "techiest" of individuals, but even I can make it work. It has given our small church the ability to some what match what a larger church can offer in easy of giving. The text to give and website giving has helped tremendously. We now have over 65% of all funds come electronically.

Pros

It is very user friendly, and the customer support has always been first rate.

Cons

Making it through the initial set-up, but that still was not difficult. Because tech-support helps all the way through.

Response from Continue to Give

Replied February 2019

Thank you, Billy, for your review of Continue to Give! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so happy to hear that Continue to Give is working for you and your church. We understand the initial setup was a bit tough to make it through, and we are always looking to improve our setup process. But, we are ecstatic to hear that our text to give and website giving has helped you tremendously! If you have any further questions or comments, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Shirley from First Christian Church, Sacramento

Continue to Give was the right choice at the right time

They have been great. They followed up with us when we first got started to make sure we were doing ok. They recently reached out again to give us an update about new features. I look forward to hearing more about it, but I think we will keep our same minimal level of features for now.

Pros

We had been using a different credit card processor, but they raised their rates, so we shopped around until we found Continue to Give. Their representative met with our church board members via a computer meeting (before "zooming" was really a thing). They explained the features and helped us determine what level of features we would need. We wanted to give church members and visitors more options for how they could make their offering to the church. On-line giving appeals to people who may not carry check books anymore and are accustomed to making payments by digital means. Continue to Give has made an affordable way for us to offer this choice. We especially like that donors can easily designate their gifts to specific funds like our memorial fund, or our food bank fund.

Cons

I have had no negative experiences so far. We are using it only to process credit card donations and keep records of donors for annual statements.

Reasons for Choosing Continue to Give

Best features, best value!

Prices were being raised

Joe from One Hope Ministry

Nine months in and almost all good with Continue to Give

It has improved our ability to promote online giving for our non profit and the overall customer support has been good. We are still growing to learn to use more of its features but happy with the product

Pros

The giving side is very easy and the notifications are good

Cons

More difficult to customize thank you responses to different types of donations

Response from Continue to Give

Replied February 2019

Hi Joe, Thank you so much for taking the time to write Continue to Give a review. We truly appreciate your business! We are so glad to hear you are happy with the giving side of Continue to Give and are sorry to hear about the difficulty with customizing your thank you responses for different donation types. We are continuously improving our software and take every suggestions very seriously. Thank you again for writing a review and for being a Continue to Give customer!

Jonathan from Faith Renewed

Great product

They are great to work with, quick to respond, and support a wonderful easy to use product.

Pros

This application is very user friendly for setting up new campaigns and integration to our donation software.

Cons

Nothing is really disliked about the software.

Response from Continue to Give

Replied April 2019

Hi Jonathan, Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that Continue to Give is working for you and your organization! Thank you so much for being a part of Continue to Give and do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need anything! Thank you, Continue to Give

Carla from Children's Bible Ministries of SWPA

Continue to Give

The recurring donations keep people from forgetting to make donations to the ministry. This helps to keep our support as missionaries regular.

Pros

We so appreciate the customer support at Continue to Give. The website takes a little to figure out but provides exactly what we need. It would be a little easier if there was a formal training session. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a great help in figuring out how to use the website. We love that the software does recurring donations and it keeps those donations reliable

Andrea from Children's Bible Ministries

Improvements

Continue to Give listens to their users. They've rolled out several new features allowing organizations to better serve their donors, including a virtual terminal and the option to make changes to donor accounts at their request. I like that they are continuously improving and making it simpler to use!

Pros

The ability to assist donors by making changes to their donations & the ability to run a one-time donation through the virtual terminal without requiring the donor to set up an account.

Cons

For someone with a long term monthly goal, the "progress" meter doesn't really show an accurate picture of support that has come in. If you have it reset each month, it doesn't take into account one-time gifts and doesn't show each monthly gift until it's been processed, so the % is lower than your actual. If you don't have it reset each month, it adds monthly gifts each month, so it shows you at a higher % than your actual.

John from New Life Assembly of God

Great customer service with a great price!

Very good - I recently had an issue with the software (that I caused) and they were extremely prompt in reacting to my request for help... and they resolved the issue quickly.

Pros

It's easy to set up specific projects to be funded

Cons

It's not always intuitive... but still fairly easy to work with.

Rachael from New Day Christian Church

Great!

Pros

It's pretty intuitive and easy to figure out. Even if I don't know how to do something, it doesn't take me long to figure it out. That also seems that way for all the donors that use Continue to Give- I rarely encounter anyone that has issues with it, and even when it does happen, it's a pretty easy fix. Continue to Give has especially been helpful during the time of COVID to be able to have an easy avenue for donors to give donations despite our services having to physically shut down for so long.

Cons

I can't really think of anything at the moment.

Luisking from KCM Church

Great tool to administer donations.

Experience has been pleasant and awesome. They are always there to support and help with specific request.

Pros

Its compatible with mobile devices including tablets. Very convenient and reliable.

Cons

I wish I had found out of this service sooner!

Lisa from Our Lady of Lourdes

Continue to Give

Overall, having this option has been great to offer our clients.

Pros

I like that this was represented through my local bank. I know exactly who I am talking to when I have an issue as I can go through my representative if I would like to. Continue to give associates have also been very helpful. No question too small. Very friendly to talk with over the phone.

Cons

Some items are hard to understand. I have to switch between admin and regular; wish that I didn't have to do that.

Response from Continue to Give

Replied February 2019

Thank you, Lisa, for taking the time to write Continue to Give a review! We truly appreciate your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are overall happy with Continue to Give but are sorry to hear that some items are difficult to understand. We are constantly working on new software updates and reviews like yours truly help!

Roger from Church of the Lakes

Continue to give evalation

My experience with Continue to Give has always been positive. Support has been terrific.

Pros

Tracking on line contributions is the thing I use the software for.I find it very easy to use and utilize the summary information weekly. Church also uses the software for tracking members contributions.Our financial secretary tracks that information.

Cons

to my knowledge we do not integrate the software with our financial software (QuickBooks). Not sure if that is an option.

Kevin from East Taylorsville Baptist Church

Simple online giving platform for churches

Overall we have been very happy with the service and convenience of C2G. Reporting is easy to manage. Our congregation has been very happy with the service and opportunity to give online.

Pros

After researching a number of online giving platforms, Continue to Give met our basic needs to offer online giving for our church members. Continue to Give also had lower transaction costs.

Cons

The initial process of getting setup was a little more involved than I expected, but i am sure the other companies had a similar process to get funds setup. Also had to educate our people. Just part of the process.

Reasons for Choosing Continue to Give

Cost. Ease of Use. Customer service.

Nick from Faith Charistian Church

Thrilled with CTG online contribution portal service

We're about to launch our new expanded website. We were looking for an online contributions portal service that offered greater flexibility in appearance, customization, and easy to apply in various configurations (i.e. website, social media, email, etc.). We found everything we were looking for with CTG. Plus, their availability for tech support and service is first class. They're easy to reach and eager to help with our projects. Finally, the ability to tie various CTG portal to our different accounts is perfect for us, since we have a variety of projects and services that people donate to. CTG is excellent!

Jennifer from Central Bank of St. Louis

Great Fundraising System

My overall experience has been positive! My client’s have thanked me for introducing them to Continue to Give!

Pros

My clients love how simple it is to use Continue to Give for their fundraising needs. They have all expressed how helpful the support staff is when they have questions. Text giving and QR code’s make it easy to promote giving when holding fundraising events.

Cons

I have not experienced or heard of any Cons with Continue to Give.

Michelle from AldersgateLife

We Love Continue to Give

We implemented Continue to Give several months ago to assist with recurring donations and one time fundraising within our church. The process to set up was very easy, the program works great, the ability to add projects for fundraising on the fly is fabulous. The support staff is amazing. We love this product.

Pros

The ease of setup and use.

Cons

Would like the software to have a bit more modern feel in the graphics.

Steven from IHOP Eastern Gate

Great site to funnel tax-exempt contributions!

The features of this site and mobile app afford those who give to customize their login and giving experience. I'm still trying to figure out how to access my end of the account on my mobile device, although when connected on facebook, it's super easy to look at what gifts came in. When I called, the customer service went above and beyond my expectations.

Pros

The ability to track the gift giving makes it easy to keep up on who gives as well as confirming when giving goes through.

Cons

I've only found it easy to access my itemized giving in my settings via facebook. I have not had success in doing so through the mobile app C2G.

Austin from Good News Church

Industry: Public Safety

Decent Auto Tithing Program

I have set up my account to automatically donate my weekly amount to my local church. I don't do much with the program after setting it up; I just receive the notifications that my offering has gone through. It is pretty simple, but using the desktop website seems kind of jumbled and not super easy to navigate. When in doubt, however I have contacted customer support and they were extremely helpful.

Pros

-Automatic deductions -Timeframe query -Feedback of successful transactions

Cons

Desktop site is not simple

Response from Continue to Give

Replied April 2017

Austin, Thank you for your review. We recently updated the desktop version for donors. Check it out at www.continuetogive.com! We hope you enjoy the updates!

Andrea from Children's Bible Ministries

March 2016

Great for raising missionary support!

I've only been using the service for a few months now. Overall it's a great way to collect both one-time and recurring donations from supporters who want to be able to give online. There's a few minor things that I'd like to be able to change (for example, when you display your monthly goal & what percentage of that goal you have reached, their formula treats one-time donations and monthly donations the same way, making it appear you are closer to your goal than you really are) but I've never come across something major enough to contact Customer Service. From a missionary standpoint, the dashboard is easy enough to use. I've had a few supporters who've had a bit of an issue setting up their giving accounts, but it may simply be a matter of them not being very familiar with online technology as a whole, rather than this specific site.

Response from Continue to Give

Replied March 2016

Andrea we have gone ahead and fixed your monthly goal display. It is now restarting every month. Thank you for reviewing us today and we are glad our service is helping you grow in your mission! If you ever have even the slightest issue or questions you can shoot us a quick email at customerservice@continuetogive.com

Jean from Providence Assembly of God

Great Service, Effective Product

We've used Continue to Give for a little more than a year, and it's made giving much easier for those who are e-savvy. I'm the treasurer, and I've found the reporting to be very helpful, and easy to keep track of who has given what. The product is continually improving, which is an extra bonus.

Pros

Easy for givers to setup and give

Cons

There are fees, but someone has to pay for development. You're paying for a convenience.

Michael from Emmanuel Church of Weatherford, TX

Continue to Give great value!

Our church uses Continue to Give and we have seen our online giving increase fourfold in the last 10 months. It interfaces well with our website and also gives us the flexibility of a giving kiosk on site in the church foyer. We have never had any problems with the service and highly recommend it.

Pros

Ease of use and record keeping.

Cons

I have no negative comments.

Brandon from Red Village Church

Good E-giving service, but definitely room for improvement

Let me say first that C2G is great, it is very easy to use even for those with little computer savviness, and is a very good value. At this point, I think all things are in order and are now running smoothly, but initially, our church accountant was having all sorts of trouble tracking donations with a big delay between when the donation is processed on C2G and when it arrives in our bank account. Credit card processing was also quite clunky with Prolific, so we had a difficult time tracking down those donations for some time (hence 3* for F&F). All of that is ok and is, in part, in the nature of starting up a new service of this magnitude, but the harder part was the lack of customer service to help deal with these issues. Our accountant had a difficult time getting ahold of anyone at C2G for a while and so that slowed the issue down. So we will continue to use C2G as we do like it overall, but there is definitely room for improvement, especially in customer service, and especially with new clients who may need guidance in getting everything going correctly.

Pros

Price, ease of use across multiple platforms (computer, phone, Facebook, etc.)

Cons

Functionality is a little clunky (there seems to be a considerable delay between donations being posted and when they are put in the bank account, but that may be normal I don't know). Also, customer service is a bit slow in response.

Roger from International House of Prayer

Great and helpful service

I have been using continue to give for about 2 years now and I love that I don't have to worry where my donations are going and how they are being handled. The only thing I would say they have to improve is making their website more user friendly, other then that it is a great site!

Pros

easy to set up, easy to track donations, safe

Cons

site is a bit confusing to navigate

Anthony from Remnant Church

Great

Pros

Convenient use and flexibility it provides our members. They can give securely and we do not have to physical handle credit cards and deal with PCI

Cons

There are not anything negative aspects of this software that I have identified T this time. The kiosk options are expensive

Continue to Give

Pros

Continue to Give has a ton of features and is deeply integrated with Aplos (our accounting software). We are pleased with the level of service and support as well as the ease of use.

Cons

Nothing!!! Honestly, we've not had any issues with Continue to Give.

Susan from CCHI

Still Learning but Perfect for our Non Profit So Far

We needed seamless and flexible features to reach our community in soliciting support for our mission and vision. Even the most system features have been filling our needs. Excited to continue using and expanding our outreach.

Pros

We are a new non profit organization. Price and features were the two most important aspects we considered in our selection of a donor and reporting system.

Cons

We have not discovered any con to the system. The team is always available to answer questions and help us problem solve. The features are as easy and user-friendly as we expected.

Jess from Non profit

Very good option for fundraising

I have had a pretty good experience with Continue to Give. I personally signed up for it because of the recurring donations and found that to be a huge asset. I did accidentally sign up for the demo site and didn't find out for at least 2 months that no donation was going through and that was because the demo site simulated absolutely everything perfectly. I had just stopped referring people to my site since I thought it wasn't working. Good on Continue to Gives end but a huge error on mine. The customer support in response to this error has been positive, although it took quite some time to find out I didn't have a really site. Since creating a real site, I am more than satisfied. Besides this glitch and a slight head ache with informing my donors (and losing some donations) I would definitely refer others to use continue to give. Also the interconnections to social media and processing are fast and beneficial. The only caveat is the fee charged for each donation.

Betsi from Church of the Lakes

Great product, somewhat confusing interface

Easy and inexpensive online giving, recurring gifts, and text-to-give included. Integrates with our Church Management Software and our website.

Pros

They have great prices for credit card processing, the interface it really easy to customize, and it is easy to setup on the user-end as well.

Cons

There are some confusing aspects when using it as a church, since most of it is setup for individual fund raising and missions efforts.

Stephanie from Jefferson Street Christian Church

CtG functions too much like a Go Fund Me.

We were seeking a company that would provide a kiosk with card-swiping abilities.

Pros

I like the options of sharing online and creating "causes/purposes". I also like that it integrates with our bookkeeping software.

Cons

CtG functions too much like a GoFund Me asking everyone to create a page and crowdfund for the organization. Probably not best suited for churches, but rather missions, and other causes.

Joel from Living Water North Gate

Inexpensive way to receive merchant payments

We looked at various merchant services including a regional bank, PayPal, Square, and others. Continue to Give is a great value for the services provided.

Pros

Value compared to other merchant service providers.

Cons

I don't like how it publishes each gift on the CTG website.

Samuel from Cross Bar X Youth Ranch

March 2016

A streamlined way for supporters to give and us to stay in touch.

Being able to have everything in one place on our continue to give page (i.e. giving reports, blog links, Facebook links, etc.) is a handy way to keep our support base up to date and keep track of giving. Having a giving report generated for us automatically every month helps us keep track of our giving and keeps us updated on who is partnering with us in our ministry. However, we don't have many of our financial supporters currently using Continue to Give as a means of giving at this time. Since we are domestic (U.S. based) missionaries it is easy for our donors to work directly with our sending organization however I can see the benefits of using Continue to Give out of country. I have not worked with customer service as of yet, hence 3 stars there.

Response from Continue to Give

Replied March 2016

Glad you are enjoying the software! If you do need to use our customer support you can email us anytime customerservice@continuetogive.com or email in to schedule a phone call.

Daniel from First Baptist Church

Not very flashy, but very functional

We've used Continue to Give to support friends of ours in a counseling ministry for a couple of years now. The site is very functional in terms of being able to use the links provided in their emails to get our funds to the ministry we support. The web design isn't over-the-top or even "attractive," but it does what it needs to do. We appreciate this because that means the funds we give are going to the ministry we support, not overhead administration.

Pros

Its functionality, as well as that it is free for people making donations to use.

Cons

It can be a little confusing to navigate from the home page to the ministry I support if I want to make an extra donation. I usually use a link from an email to get there.

Lorie from Good News Community Church

Continue to Give is okay but not great

Over all the company has been okay to work with. Having said that I anm only staying with Continue to Give because it merges with my church management software. That feature is a big plus for me. I find that the features are clumsy, not very professional looking, and pretty antiquated. You get what you pay and that's what we have. An "okay" system at a good price.

Pros

It merges with my church management software.

Cons

The use of Wi-Fi for connectivity. Our previous company used the Verizon network and it was very reliable. Out system is only as stable as our internet. If we have an internet issue we have a giving issue.

Kristi from New Beginnings Church

Simple to use and easy to receive online offerings!

staff quickly responds and fixes issues & answers questions!

Pros

imputting is simple no computer or excel spreadsheet training needed at a glance tracking of giving

Cons

new tweaks can affect the input fields - right now i am unable to change the date field until i edit an entry