• Pros

• "Easy to use. Lots of options. Great reporting."

• "The giving side is very easy and the notifications are good"

• "It is very user friendly, and the customer support has always been first rate. "

• Cons

• "It's look is very simple and low-tech. The main page is a little clunky looking and the menus aren't always clear."

• "CtG functions too much like a GoFund Me asking everyone to create a page and crowdfund for the organization. Probably not best suited for churches, but rather missions, and other causes."

• "That we have to pay for it LOL. But seriously, we haven't had many problems, I think the most challenging part is getting approved a lot "

Browse Continue to Give Reviews

Michelle from Aldersgate United Methodist Church

Great Option for Non Profits and Religious Organizations

Pros

Continue to Give software was one of the easiest to implement. It is very easy for users to navigate the system.

Cons

The reporting is the only area we could see improvement for our purposes.

Response from Continue to Give

Replied May 2019

Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for your review of Continue to Give! We are thrilled to hear that it is working for you and that it is easy to navigate. We do appreciate the feedback on the reporting and we will definitely take your feedback into consideration as we are constantly improving our software! Thank you again, Continue to Give Team

Michael from Baptist World Mission

Very Surprised with Customer Support after Failed Attempt with Another Similar Company

Online giving, text giving, ACH giving. We are trying to reduce the in-house workload that mailed checks mean to us. This software will help a great deal!

Pros

My review has more to do with newbie customer-support of the folks at Continue To Give. About 2 months ago I signed up with a different company to handle our online-giving needs. I had a question for them, so I created a ticket. It was an easy question: Can I upload a CSV file to your online software to create the various projects we need. I received a message back the next day that said that I could create as many funds as I needed to. I tried to be more specific with the question. It took 21 days for them to answer by way of their ticket system. I decided not to put myself through what I knew was going to be a bad relationship and I canceled the account. Then I found Continue to Give. The Continue to Give folks are amazing. I am a new customer, but they have been very active in answering my questions, bulk uploading projects, and making sure that their forms work on our WordPress website (even adjusting the code a bit to see that they look right on my pages!) We are just starting .. with no public contributions yet.. and these folks have probably spent hours working with me. All I can say is .. if what I see from customer service as a newbie is anything like what I will see when we get thousands of dollars of online contributions coming in .. I am going to be so happy! On a side note: Most online giving systems allow for up to 3 projects to be funded with 1 contribution. There is no limit with this software!

Response from Continue to Give

Replied November 2017

Thank you for your review! We enjoy serving you!

John from New Life Assembly of God

Feature rich - but not intuitive

We transitioned from using PayPal over to Continue to Give. Overall, we have reduced our transaction fees and increased the use of online giving dramatically.

Pros

Lots of features - ability to set up recurring transactions that allow you to split your giving to different funds.

Cons

Less than intuitive in how things are set up - making you guess how to accomplish certain tasks.

Response from Continue to Give

Replied February 2019

Thank you, John, for taking the time to review Continue to Give! We are glad to hear that Continue to Give has helped reduced your transactions fees and increased your online giving! We are sorry that it was less than intuitive in terms of setup. We are constantly perfecting our software and working towards making our setup more intuitive. We so appreciate your feedback and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or comments.

Lorie from Good News Community Church

Continue to Give is inexpensive but you get what you pay for.

I saved money on monthly fees.

Pros

The setup on our website was easy and quick. Pricing is very affordable and billing works well. Adding funds is very easy. Reporting works well.

Cons

There isn't much visual appeal. The giving site is very generic and lacks interest. While it's easy to add funds, there isn't much room for casting vision and adding art. Tech support is available only through email. I had to work hard to get a phone number to speak with a real live person. When I switched to Continue to Give 2 years ago I was using a "Cadilac" company and was looking to save some money on fees. I saved money but now I feel like I have a "Fiesta"! I'm on the hunt again for an Outback.

Bryan from Religious organisation

Continue to Give is a great option for churches/missions agencies looking to add online giving!

We have had a good experience with Continue to Give. Once it was set up, there was little more that needed to be done.

Pros

CTG is a great option for churches and mission agencies looking to add online giving options. Customer service was extremely helpful in getting us set up.

Cons

The platform seems a little dated. It is not as intuitive as I would like it to be and a little complicated because it is designed to meet so many needs. I don't know how exactly I would have them change things, but if it could be simplified and more intuitive. On the plus side, they are very willing to help people learn the interface.

Jonathan from Faith Renewed

Great product

They are great to work with, quick to respond, and support a wonderful easy to use product.

Pros

This application is very user friendly for setting up new campaigns and integration to our donation software.

Cons

Nothing is really disliked about the software.

Response from Continue to Give

Replied April 2019

Hi Jonathan, Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that Continue to Give is working for you and your organization! Thank you so much for being a part of Continue to Give and do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need anything! Thank you, Continue to Give

Luisking from KCM Church

Great tool to administer donations.

Experience has been pleasant and awesome. They are always there to support and help with specific request.

Pros

Its compatible with mobile devices including tablets. Very convenient and reliable.

Cons

I wish I had found out of this service sooner!

Paul from Refuge Christian Ministries International

Customer Service

I like the concept, and generally it works well once you have your organization loaded. But people need to be able to find us, or we will miss donations.

Pros

The customer service reps are friendly whenever you are able to talk to one.

Cons

Everytime I have called lately, I get a recording saying reps are busy and will get back to me in 24 hours. Sorry, but if I am having a problem, and my organization has disappeared from the search function, I want help now to fix it so donors can find us in the search.

Kristi from New Beginnings Church

Simple to use and easy to receive online offerings!

staff quickly responds and fixes issues & answers questions!

Pros

imputting is simple no computer or excel spreadsheet training needed at a glance tracking of giving

Cons

new tweaks can affect the input fields - right now i am unable to change the date field until i edit an entry

Theresa from Love INC

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Pros

The application is very user friendly and the support from Continue to Give is wonderful.

Cons

The buttons should have a smaller option and be easier to embed into websites.

Response from Continue to Give

Replied April 2019

Hello Theresa, Thank you so much for your review of Continue to Give. We are so glad to hear the application is user-friendly and our support team is wonderful. Would you mind emailing us at customerservice@continuetogive.com with your particular issues you are having with the buttons? We would love to help fix this for you so you can get the most out of Continue to Give. Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you! - Continue to Give

Scott from Paragon Ministries

Continue to Give. A good value for the money, but confusing to use.

While I like some features of Continue to Give, some areas will give users (both donors and donees) a pause. From a donor point of view, giving to a missionary or church that has a link to a donor page is a breeze. A form pops up and the donor can give online. The service sends an email documenting your giving and the site has a report that will show you your giving history. However, if a donor goes directly to the Continue to Give site, they will be very confused and lost. Maybe the donor shouldn't be going to the site directly, but the option exists to create an account as a giver. Once the account is set up, there is no direction as to what to do next. From a donee point of view, the service has some nice features. I manage a missionary organization, and the ability for donors to give to support a particular missionary is a benefit. Again, the reports for donations are very helpful but sometimes inaccurate. My biggest problem is when the report says an ACH donation has failed when it has in fact gone through. My other peeve is in trying to match individual donations to the batches that are posted to our bank. I export the giving transactions and mark the individual giving to match what came into the bank account. Between having to look up ACH vs CC batches and multiple batches in one day, it can be quite a chore. The recently added batch reporting helps, but that report can't be exported and only shows one day at a time. I will say that the support team for Continue to Give is very helpful and responsive. They have assisted me with any issues I have had in short order. Overall, I have to say I am pleased with Continue to Give, even with its shortcomings. There is no donation service quite like it, especially for missionary organizations. Reporting is good and the integration with a church/missionary website is excellent. I've not used some of the features that are available for churches (like the kiosk and mobile apps) but they look very well thought out. And the pricing compares favorably to other methods I have looked at. I would recommend it.

Pros

Reporting. Integration with organization website. Communication to donors.

Cons

Confusing set up for organizations and missionaries. Reconciling donations to batch bank deposits.

Bev from Wichita's Littlest Heroes

Only one tiny change needed

We are a small non profit and our IT guy suggested Continue to Give. We've been using it about 6 months and so far it's been just great. I love that we get immediate notification of donations and our donors love the immediate receipt that is generated. That's great for us too because with just a small staff we don't have to worry about getting receipts out to donors. It's done! The only change that we wish is that we had the ability to customize it a bit. For us personally it would be nice if we could have recurring donations set so there is no option of putting in a preset end to the donations. People would always have the option to go in and stop their donations at any time but we would rather have Continue to Give suppose the donation will be ongoing indefinitely. Instead most of our donors think they have to set a stop time so most choose 12 months. That will cause us to have to re-recruit them after a year. Other than that, this is a really great system at an affordable price.

Pros

The immediate notification of donations. I was on the phone talking to a friend who was going to send us a donation and while we were still on the phone I got the notification that she had made the donation. It was nearly immediate! I also love the fact that it generates a receipt to the donor.

Cons

As I said in my review, and I probably should not have put all that in the review (feel free to shorten it) I wish that we could customize it so that for our organization our donors didn't have the option to set an end date. They could still go in and stop it at any time but putting that end date in their seems to encourage donors to plan to stop giving after a certain amount of time. So donors end up setting it for a year which means we have to go back and encourage them to renew their donation each time. Just makes it easier for them to stop.

Michael from Baptist World Mission

Good Company to Work With

We have a form on our website (actually, connected to the CTG site) that makes it easy for our donors to give online. We then download weekly the donation details in an Excel spreadsheet and import them into our in-house donation software. Pretty easy!!

Pros

I have been impressed by Continue to Give's listening ear. They are not so large that they don't listen to suggestions that might benefit the software and not so small that they can't make positive changes! Also, I had been searching for a number of years for software that would make taking online donations easy AND allow Excel exports of the data so that we could load it into our in-house financial software. This software is great!

Cons

The only con I have is that I didn't learn about this software sooner!

Response from Continue to Give

Replied February 2019

Thank you, Michael, for your review and for being a part of the Continue to Give community! We are so happy to hear Continue to Give is helping your company, especially when it comes to your online donations. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else from us!

Phil from Nebraska District Assemblies of God

Continue To Give Is a Great Giving Portal for Online Church/Religious Non-Profit Organizations

Continue to Give offers many easy-to-use options for setting up online giving for your church or religious non-profit. These include: giving via credit card or bank account; one-time or recurring gifts; contributions or payments for events/other non-contributions; giving via website, tablet, mobile phone, or kiosk; unlimited giving designations, and the ability to list them in any order you desire; missionary designations that go to your account but show credit to the missionary; the ability to have separate web pages for each designation/event/missionary, so that they can be promoted by themselves, if desired; extensive reporting and exporting options; and lots more. The service is constantly being updated to offer more features, and customer support is very accessible and responsive to your needs. I highly recommend Continue to Give for your online giving needs.

Pros

Easy to use. Lots of options. Great reporting.

July 2016

Ellie from Grace Life Church

July 2016

We appreciate everything Continue to Give has done for us!

Great service! Abigail goes above and beyond. If she doesn't know the answer to a question she finds it our or has a solution.

Pros

Customer Service is right there to help when needed. You always get the same person so you feel that you have a partnership/relationship and they make me feel like they appreciate my business.

Cons

The reporting - when you compare records/batches with your bank records. I think they are working on a fix. :) It would be nice to have the capabilities to create a store where it is a purchase and not a donation.

Billy from Baker Community Church

Non-techy Pastor that can still make it work

As the title shows...I am not the "techiest" of individuals, but even I can make it work. It has given our small church the ability to some what match what a larger church can offer in easy of giving. The text to give and website giving has helped tremendously. We now have over 65% of all funds come electronically.

Pros

It is very user friendly, and the customer support has always been first rate.

Cons

Making it through the initial set-up, but that still was not difficult. Because tech-support helps all the way through.

Response from Continue to Give

Replied February 2019

Thank you, Billy, for your review of Continue to Give! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so happy to hear that Continue to Give is working for you and your church. We understand the initial setup was a bit tough to make it through, and we are always looking to improve our setup process. But, we are ecstatic to hear that our text to give and website giving has helped you tremendously! If you have any further questions or comments, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Joe from One Hope Ministry

Nine months in and almost all good with Continue to Give

It has improved our ability to promote online giving for our non profit and the overall customer support has been good. We are still growing to learn to use more of its features but happy with the product

Pros

The giving side is very easy and the notifications are good

Cons

More difficult to customize thank you responses to different types of donations

Response from Continue to Give

Replied February 2019

Hi Joe, Thank you so much for taking the time to write Continue to Give a review. We truly appreciate your business! We are so glad to hear you are happy with the giving side of Continue to Give and are sorry to hear about the difficulty with customizing your thank you responses for different donation types. We are continuously improving our software and take every suggestions very seriously. Thank you again for writing a review and for being a Continue to Give customer!

Andrea from Children's Bible Ministries

Improvements

Continue to Give listens to their users. They've rolled out several new features allowing organizations to better serve their donors, including a virtual terminal and the option to make changes to donor accounts at their request. I like that they are continuously improving and making it simpler to use!

Pros

The ability to assist donors by making changes to their donations & the ability to run a one-time donation through the virtual terminal without requiring the donor to set up an account.

Cons

For someone with a long term monthly goal, the "progress" meter doesn't really show an accurate picture of support that has come in. If you have it reset each month, it doesn't take into account one-time gifts and doesn't show each monthly gift until it's been processed, so the % is lower than your actual. If you don't have it reset each month, it adds monthly gifts each month, so it shows you at a higher % than your actual.

Daniel from Kingom Way Ministries

Kingdom Way Ministries

As the President/CEO of Kingdom Way Ministries I have found the Continue to Give platform invaluable to our ministry. The features below have been a game changer for us: 1. Adding new affiliate partners - we have established other non-profit ministries as partners that has provided them with a platform to raise funds for their ministry which has also helped ours indirectly. 2. The ease to set up various projects for ease of designated giving and for vision casting and highlighting the scope of what we do. 3. The ease of social sharing. 4. Giving goal visual bar as a great measurement for us and for our donors.

Pros

Being able to add ministry partners as missionaries to help advance their ministries and ours. In addition, I love the ease to establish new projects that our donors can designate their giving towards. This brings in funds that would otherwise not come in. A

Cons

I wish the event project option had a little more versatility by offering various ticket prices / options under one event page set up.

Lisa from Our Lady of Lourdes

Continue to Give

Overall, having this option has been great to offer our clients.

Pros

I like that this was represented through my local bank. I know exactly who I am talking to when I have an issue as I can go through my representative if I would like to. Continue to give associates have also been very helpful. No question too small. Very friendly to talk with over the phone.

Cons

Some items are hard to understand. I have to switch between admin and regular; wish that I didn't have to do that.

Response from Continue to Give

Replied February 2019

Thank you, Lisa, for taking the time to write Continue to Give a review! We truly appreciate your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are overall happy with Continue to Give but are sorry to hear that some items are difficult to understand. We are constantly working on new software updates and reviews like yours truly help!

Nick from Faith Charistian Church

Thrilled with CTG online contribution portal service

We're about to launch our new expanded website. We were looking for an online contributions portal service that offered greater flexibility in appearance, customization, and easy to apply in various configurations (i.e. website, social media, email, etc.). We found everything we were looking for with CTG. Plus, their availability for tech support and service is first class. They're easy to reach and eager to help with our projects. Finally, the ability to tie various CTG portal to our different accounts is perfect for us, since we have a variety of projects and services that people donate to. CTG is excellent!

Bruce from S2L Recovery

We needed a trustworthy payment feature that understood our type of business. We found that with CTG

Pros

It has an API feature that works with our accounting software Aplos. And the return times for payment are usually within 2-3 days

Michelle from AldersgateLife

We Love Continue to Give

We implemented Continue to Give several months ago to assist with recurring donations and one time fundraising within our church. The process to set up was very easy, the program works great, the ability to add projects for fundraising on the fly is fabulous. The support staff is amazing. We love this product.

Pros

The ease of setup and use.

Cons

Would like the software to have a bit more modern feel in the graphics.

Steven from IHOP Eastern Gate

Great site to funnel tax-exempt contributions!

The features of this site and mobile app afford those who give to customize their login and giving experience. I'm still trying to figure out how to access my end of the account on my mobile device, although when connected on facebook, it's super easy to look at what gifts came in. When I called, the customer service went above and beyond my expectations.

Pros

The ability to track the gift giving makes it easy to keep up on who gives as well as confirming when giving goes through.

Cons

I've only found it easy to access my itemized giving in my settings via facebook. I have not had success in doing so through the mobile app C2G.

Austin from Good News Church

Industry: Public Safety

Decent Auto Tithing Program

I have set up my account to automatically donate my weekly amount to my local church. I don't do much with the program after setting it up; I just receive the notifications that my offering has gone through. It is pretty simple, but using the desktop website seems kind of jumbled and not super easy to navigate. When in doubt, however I have contacted customer support and they were extremely helpful.

Pros

-Automatic deductions -Timeframe query -Feedback of successful transactions

Cons

Desktop site is not simple

Response from Continue to Give

Replied April 2017

Austin, Thank you for your review. We recently updated the desktop version for donors. Check it out at www.continuetogive.com! We hope you enjoy the updates!

Andrea from Children's Bible Ministries

March 2016

Great for raising missionary support!

I've only been using the service for a few months now. Overall it's a great way to collect both one-time and recurring donations from supporters who want to be able to give online. There's a few minor things that I'd like to be able to change (for example, when you display your monthly goal & what percentage of that goal you have reached, their formula treats one-time donations and monthly donations the same way, making it appear you are closer to your goal than you really are) but I've never come across something major enough to contact Customer Service. From a missionary standpoint, the dashboard is easy enough to use. I've had a few supporters who've had a bit of an issue setting up their giving accounts, but it may simply be a matter of them not being very familiar with online technology as a whole, rather than this specific site.

Response from Continue to Give

Replied March 2016

Andrea we have gone ahead and fixed your monthly goal display. It is now restarting every month. Thank you for reviewing us today and we are glad our service is helping you grow in your mission! If you ever have even the slightest issue or questions you can shoot us a quick email at customerservice@continuetogive.com

Jean from Providence Assembly of God

Great Service, Effective Product

We've used Continue to Give for a little more than a year, and it's made giving much easier for those who are e-savvy. I'm the treasurer, and I've found the reporting to be very helpful, and easy to keep track of who has given what. The product is continually improving, which is an extra bonus.

Pros

Easy for givers to setup and give

Cons

There are fees, but someone has to pay for development. You're paying for a convenience.

Michael from Emmanuel Church of Weatherford, TX

Continue to Give great value!

Our church uses Continue to Give and we have seen our online giving increase fourfold in the last 10 months. It interfaces well with our website and also gives us the flexibility of a giving kiosk on site in the church foyer. We have never had any problems with the service and highly recommend it.

Pros

Ease of use and record keeping.

Cons

I have no negative comments.

Roger from International House of Prayer

Great and helpful service

I have been using continue to give for about 2 years now and I love that I don't have to worry where my donations are going and how they are being handled. The only thing I would say they have to improve is making their website more user friendly, other then that it is a great site!

Pros

easy to set up, easy to track donations, safe

Cons

site is a bit confusing to navigate

Anthony from Remnant Church

Great

Pros

Convenient use and flexibility it provides our members. They can give securely and we do not have to physical handle credit cards and deal with PCI

Cons

There are not anything negative aspects of this software that I have identified T this time. The kiosk options are expensive

Continue to Give

Pros

Continue to Give has a ton of features and is deeply integrated with Aplos (our accounting software). We are pleased with the level of service and support as well as the ease of use.

Cons

Nothing!!! Honestly, we've not had any issues with Continue to Give.

Brandon from Red Village Church

Good E-giving service, but definitely room for improvement

Let me say first that C2G is great, it is very easy to use even for those with little computer savviness, and is a very good value. At this point, I think all things are in order and are now running smoothly, but initially, our church accountant was having all sorts of trouble tracking donations with a big delay between when the donation is processed on C2G and when it arrives in our bank account. Credit card processing was also quite clunky with Prolific, so we had a difficult time tracking down those donations for some time (hence 3* for F&F). All of that is ok and is, in part, in the nature of starting up a new service of this magnitude, but the harder part was the lack of customer service to help deal with these issues. Our accountant had a difficult time getting ahold of anyone at C2G for a while and so that slowed the issue down. So we will continue to use C2G as we do like it overall, but there is definitely room for improvement, especially in customer service, and especially with new clients who may need guidance in getting everything going correctly.

Pros

Price, ease of use across multiple platforms (computer, phone, Facebook, etc.)

Cons

Functionality is a little clunky (there seems to be a considerable delay between donations being posted and when they are put in the bank account, but that may be normal I don't know). Also, customer service is a bit slow in response.

Jess from Non profit

Very good option for fundraising

I have had a pretty good experience with Continue to Give. I personally signed up for it because of the recurring donations and found that to be a huge asset. I did accidentally sign up for the demo site and didn't find out for at least 2 months that no donation was going through and that was because the demo site simulated absolutely everything perfectly. I had just stopped referring people to my site since I thought it wasn't working. Good on Continue to Gives end but a huge error on mine. The customer support in response to this error has been positive, although it took quite some time to find out I didn't have a really site. Since creating a real site, I am more than satisfied. Besides this glitch and a slight head ache with informing my donors (and losing some donations) I would definitely refer others to use continue to give. Also the interconnections to social media and processing are fast and beneficial. The only caveat is the fee charged for each donation.

Betsi from Church of the Lakes

Great product, somewhat confusing interface

Easy and inexpensive online giving, recurring gifts, and text-to-give included. Integrates with our Church Management Software and our website.

Pros

They have great prices for credit card processing, the interface it really easy to customize, and it is easy to setup on the user-end as well.

Cons

There are some confusing aspects when using it as a church, since most of it is setup for individual fund raising and missions efforts.

Stephanie from Jefferson Street Christian Church

CtG functions too much like a Go Fund Me.

We were seeking a company that would provide a kiosk with card-swiping abilities.

Pros

I like the options of sharing online and creating "causes/purposes". I also like that it integrates with our bookkeeping software.

Joel from Living Water North Gate

Inexpensive way to receive merchant payments

We looked at various merchant services including a regional bank, PayPal, Square, and others. Continue to Give is a great value for the services provided.

Pros

Value compared to other merchant service providers.

Cons

I don't like how it publishes each gift on the CTG website.

Samuel from Cross Bar X Youth Ranch

March 2016

A streamlined way for supporters to give and us to stay in touch.

Being able to have everything in one place on our continue to give page (i.e. giving reports, blog links, Facebook links, etc.) is a handy way to keep our support base up to date and keep track of giving. Having a giving report generated for us automatically every month helps us keep track of our giving and keeps us updated on who is partnering with us in our ministry. However, we don't have many of our financial supporters currently using Continue to Give as a means of giving at this time. Since we are domestic (U.S. based) missionaries it is easy for our donors to work directly with our sending organization however I can see the benefits of using Continue to Give out of country. I have not worked with customer service as of yet, hence 3 stars there.

Response from Continue to Give

Replied March 2016

Glad you are enjoying the software! If you do need to use our customer support you can email us anytime customerservice@continuetogive.com or email in to schedule a phone call.

Scott from Congregational Church in Avalon

Tops in customer service

I don't always "get" how to work a website or software. They have been so helpful in dealing with my issues. Over the top customer service.

Pros

Price is good and it's customer interface has a lot of options.

Cons

Reports can be difficult to generate.

Daniel from First Baptist Church

Not very flashy, but very functional

We've used Continue to Give to support friends of ours in a counseling ministry for a couple of years now. The site is very functional in terms of being able to use the links provided in their emails to get our funds to the ministry we support. The web design isn't over-the-top or even "attractive," but it does what it needs to do. We appreciate this because that means the funds we give are going to the ministry we support, not overhead administration.

Pros

Its functionality, as well as that it is free for people making donations to use.

Cons

It can be a little confusing to navigate from the home page to the ministry I support if I want to make an extra donation. I usually use a link from an email to get there.

Lorie from Good News Community Church

Continue to Give is okay but not great

Over all the company has been okay to work with. Having said that I anm only staying with Continue to Give because it merges with my church management software. That feature is a big plus for me. I find that the features are clumsy, not very professional looking, and pretty antiquated. You get what you pay and that's what we have. An "okay" system at a good price.

Pros

It merges with my church management software.

Cons

The use of Wi-Fi for connectivity. Our previous company used the Verizon network and it was very reliable. Out system is only as stable as our internet. If we have an internet issue we have a giving issue.

Cory from Mt. Zion Christian church

Giving Made Easy- Almost

If giving had an easy button, CTG would be in the top running. This app does what it's supposed to but was a little confusing while managing two logins. With only one, it would be a breeze.

Pros

It's quick and reliable

Cons

A little confusing to navigate to where you want to go.

Response from Continue to Give

Replied April 2017

Cory, You mentioned you have two logins? You should only need the one login and you can manage your giving and the church account with one email address. Let us know if you have any questions on that. You can switch between Giving and Receiving under your email at the top of your dashboard.

Good for smaller non-profits or ministries but not advanced enough for larger ones.

I tried this product when I worked for a large non-profit in the past and although it was easy enough to use, this was just not a good fit. Offers great ability for mobile needs.

Pros

This software offers a mobile friendly option for donors to give, which is something absent in other products that I have used. The software is easy enough to use, but most likely because the user is limited on the type of control they are allowed. Another great feature is that it is cloud-based for secure data management. Customer support is free, but its sometimes hard to get a timely response.

Cons

This product does not offer more complex data inputs like other software products that I have used. Reporting does not always offer all the information that I need, so this product is not the best for me.

Monique from Help to Africa

Continue to give

Setting up an account for mission work to Africa. I am an Obstetrician Gynecologist who has been traveling to Cameroon once a year to be the graduation speaker at a Christian nursing school. This part is paid for by a sponsoring organization, but last year we used the Cameroon trip as a "stepping stone" to also go to South Sudan, which has the world's highest maternal mortality rate, to speak at midwife schools, medical schools, and other locations. This was not covered by the Cameroon sponsoring organization, so we had to fund raise ourselves, which was not something we were experienced in. We were limited by the fact that we could only receive checks, not credit cards. So we are thinking that Continue to Give will help us be better organized this year!

Pros

Christian based, helps us not have to "reinvent the wheel"

Cons

Really no complaints.

Response from Continue to Give

Replied December 2016

Very excited to be working with you! Send us an email if you have any questions! Customerservice@continuetogive.com

Shannon from Global Outreach Foundation

Spares Me Brain Damage!

As a missionary and supporting organization executive, I rely HEAVILY upon Continue to Give (C2G)!! C2G provides donors the opportunity to go online and donate any time of day or night, anywhere around the world, and I receive notifications of donations received in a timely manner. From an accounting standpoint, I can easily track donations, the purpose for which they were given, and issue receipts for tax purposes. All the missionaries in our organization have a C2G online giving page and when we take teams overseas for short-term missions trips, we let them establish giving pages so all fundraising efforts are streamlined and tracked. C2G is one of the most important tools I use for personal and organization fundraising.

Response from Continue to Give

Replied March 2016

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad you like the program!

Sherri from Hope Chapel

Great tool

Continue to Give is a great tool for receiving donations online. I like how it integrates with our online church management service to automatically link the donation to the person in our system. Giving has slowly and steadily increased as people have used the reoccurring donation feature to automatically have their donation withdrawn from their source of funds. I'm not a fan of the way you set up campaigns for different funds. It could be more user friendly in that area. That is why I gave it an average of 4 stars.

Pros

Integration with Elvanto

Cons

Setting up campaigns, or projects

Nick from Swipe Away Poverty

March 2016

Several of my clients use the CTG software and all have had nothing but positive feedback.

The provider I work for provides merchant service solutions to Churches and Christian Non Profit organizations and I have recommended Continue to Give software to a wide spectrum of clients I work with. Every one of my clients that uses the software for their church or non profit has been very impressed with the transparency of CTG staff and their outstanding customer support and their bookkeepers love the easy but detailed reporting. Pros: Christian Company that is easy to work with and offers online integration for your standard websites, Mobile Kiosk, Text to Give, QR code giving and even direct integration with Facebook all for one competitive price based on volume. Cons: I really don't think their is any.

Response from Continue to Give

Replied March 2016

We enjoy working with you as well! Thank you for your review!

Sam from Cross Bar X Youth Ranch

Industry: Facilities Services

All Your Donor and Support Information in One Spot!

Continue to Give has been an excellent way for us to track and manage our donors and all of their associated information. Additionally, Continue to Give offers many different ways for your donors to give be it one time or recurring and the ability to create specific fundraising projects is an added plus.

Pros

Ease of use. Continue to Give makes it very easy to raise support and easy for donors to give across a wide variety of platforms. The ability to link to social media and personal blog spaces makes it even easier for your donors to keep up with what your doing and saves you time.

Cons

So far I haven't encountered anything I don't like

Mackenzie from Personal fundraising.

Overall great organization to help raise funds

I got a little confused when first registering because I signed up for a "demo" site which I did not realize at the time was different from a normal donation site. Thankfully someone emailed me from Continue to Give and told me that I could not receive funds using the demo site. They caught it early in my donation process and I was able to make the switch to the real account.

Pros

The ease of sharing Continue to Give on social media.

Cons

I did not realize a demo site was not able to receive funds. I had people donate and the website told me I had those funds, even though I would not actually be able to receive that money.

Victoria from Calvary Church of Granbury

Great Service

We have been using Continue to Give for over a year now. We like that the fees are taken monthly instead of per transaction. The monthly reports are nice. Additionally, we appreciate the improvements that are made regularly.

Angelee from International House Of Prayer: Eastern Gate

amazing service with a purpose

I've been using Continue To Give for about a year now and it has made the finance part of being a missionary so easy. It's secure and safe and I have full confidence that my finances are being handled with care. So thankful for this tool. Let God be glorified through this business!

Pros

secure and easy to use!

Cons

maybe the site could be modernized a bit. more user-friendly.