Browse Daxko Operations Reviews

Uchenna from Y of Central Maryland

Intuitive and Reliable

Excellent reports and functionality

Pros

Daxko is the gold standard of CRM tools. Every option is configured to where you expect it to be. Our IT Dept has integrated into our systems and I am working with vendors to use it with external software.

Cons

the Mass amount of options and features it is easy to get lost discovering new reports and new ways of doing the same thing.

Sam from Olympic Peninsula YMCA

Member Data, Billing, 3rd party Billing, Childcare/camp and program tracking, Fundraising - 100%

Overall this software does a great job with our Operations, Billing, and Fundraising . What I really love is how it imports directly into our Daxko Accounting software. It is also very logical and easy to figure out as the Daxko Help Center has a lot of self training so users can learn as much or as little as they want.

Pros

Like the Title says, Daxko Operations contains our member data and contact info, does our membership dues and program billing, including corporate and 3rd party billing which you can link to individual members. Tracks our childcare data required for State Licensing, tracks our programs, camps, registrations and payments. We run our Fundraising campaigns out of Daxko Operations as well. My favorite feature is actually the people behind the software - customer service and the engineers as they always help when I need it, they listen to features I need and create them. It's like having our own people but at an affordable monthly rate.

Cons

There are a few things that are not linked that I think should be linked. Some of these I've contacted customer service and they made it happen.

Reasons for Choosing Daxko Operations

I've used other software and this one is great, so although I was not part of the selection, it is what I would have selected as well.

Debi from YMCA of the Treasure Coast

Getting better, but still some distance to go...

Daxko Ops is much simpler to use than other CRM/Database systems, but it has some ways to go in terms of functionality and adaptability. Fortunately, Daxko has become very responsive to evolving user needs and has really stepped up its customer service. It can take hours searching for solutions on the user forums, however, Daxko staff are very responsive when you phone or email them. My YMCA association was among the first of the Daxko adopters and I've been here two years. From what I see, it has been an expensive solution that met basic needs, but was slow to adapt. There is now an enhanced effort to improve customer/user interfaces and interoperability in a web and cloud-based environment. It's basic and it does the job, but Daxko still has some distance to go to fully meet the evolving needs of a diverse, multi-platform client base. Fortunately, it appears to be on the right track as it rolls out new features. Perhaps the best part of Daxko is the shared community experience. Daxko users are very generous with their help, information and process documentation.

Pros

Ease of use. Community forums are extremely useful. Customer service has become top notch and very proactive about providing training when new features are rolled out.

Cons

Creating custom reports is a huge challenge when trying to pull and analyze data. Also, the Daxko Ops interface with our web site is downright awful for users trying to log in or conduct searches - although they are working on that.

Christina from YMCA of Greater St. Petersburg

User friendly and gets the job done

Our membership staff love working with Daxko Operations! Everything is fairly easy to navigate in the system and as a result, balances and account information is accurately reported to our members.

Pros

Daxko Operations is an awesome membership/program software that does a fine job with keeping track of accounts and is easily customizable to fit the needs of any non-profit or membership based business. I have been working with Daxko for over 5 years and never had any issues. It runs faster and has less glitches than other membership software I have used in the past at other companies.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about Daxko myself. I do have a co-worker in a different department that wishes members could login and pay their balances online and then that be communicated back to her via email when someone makes a payment. I think Daxko Operations may have a feature like this, but we don't currently use it so I'm not sure exactly how it works.

Paul from LifeWorks Health and Neuroscience

I used Daxko for about 4 years, and never had problems with it. It was very efficient for me.

An easy, efficient registration system for classes, programs and events.

Pros

I set up programs for members to enroll, and the features allowed me to easily change the dates every time a session ended. This cut down on some much administration time because I didn't have to set up a new program from scratch every session.

Cons

From time to time I had complaints from members about the complicated process of enrolling in one of my Daxko programs. It was easy to use for me, but not for my new members.

Good products, Too expensive, Don't Play Well with Others

Operational and Consistency of Use.

Pros

Good membership and program management system. They do well understanding the needs of YMCA's and trying understand how to improve.

Cons

Cost, Rigid and lack of integrations. Daxko has a great package of services but they will charge you A LOT of money for each one. Their contracts are very rigid for the non-profit sector and they do not integrate well with other services. We have been told their back-end API is a mess.

Great product

Overall it is a lot better then the previous program we have used

Pros

I enjoy the versatility of the software. We utilize it for both program registration and our membership department. I use it daily and it helps to streamline the process.

Cons

Program creation takes a long time. It doesn’t allow for many short cuts, or deleting of a product once you have created it.

Great for companies that need a membership software.

Overall positive experience. Daxko Operations is easy to navigate and use even for someone who is not computer savvy.

Pros

Daxko routinely updates their software and their Daxko Community Help Center has a vast amount of articles that are also helpful.

Cons

There have been a few instances where reports do not export correctly.

Nicholas from Grace Community Church

A Competitive Data Organization Software

We at the YMCA use Daxko to check-in members, update their membership information and track retention trends. Overall this software does the job well. I would recommend it and put in the top-running for anyone searching for database software.

Pros

Daxko has many different features that allow users and administrators to access different information about guests, track attendance trends, and provide accurate member/guest retention data.

Cons

Daxko can often be difficult to use, depending on what you're searching for. Sometimes, there are specific actions you must take when using the software that could be made easier with a few simple coding changes.

Daniel from YMCA of Metropolitan Fort Worth

Using Daxko Operations has been a great improvement from our previous member database software.

Pros

Easy to use. Self-paced training is available for new staff to utilize. Reports that are easy to create.

Cons

There are very few cons to this software. Program registration would be a great addition to the self-paced essentials training.

Cheryl from J Smith Young YMCA

Easy software system

Overall it has pros and cons as do any software programs. There are some things I like more than our previous system & some things aren't as good but overall I'm satisfied with it.

Pros

Daxko is easy to learn how to use. Also, it's good that access can be given or blocked to different users on an as-needed basis.

Cons

I HATE the transaction record. I make a lot of corrections & changes regarding our childcare program & the transaction record can get so long that it's practically impossible to decipher anything. I understand how a record needs to be kept of all changes but simple entry errors should just be discarded instead of being saved & that is not always possible.

Jocelyn from Keene Family YMCA

Great customer data software

Pros

Easy to find data, ease of reporting customer data for both customers and staff

Cons

Reports lack titles when exported to excel

Khristina from YMCA of Central Ohio

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Daxko

Daxko allows staff to quickly process customer requests

Pros

It is user friendly for both employees and customers. It is easy to go between tabs and return for additional information.

Cons

Everything is great! I am excited to use the full product launch next month. I had the training and am so thankful that we are switching to Daxko

Reasons for Switching to Daxko Operations

There was too much available to use which caused confusion and decreased the speed of service

March 2016

Jamie from YMCA of Central New Mexico

March 2016

Best System I've Used

Daxko is one of the best system's I've used. I love the user friendly set up and that it's a web based system so I can access it from anywhere. It's easy to navigate and has useful tools to help if I get stuck. If I'm not able to figure out something I know I can call or chat with a Daxko's Customer Service Rep. They have great training videos, especially for new users. The community boards they have are great as well. Users can post to the boards and share their experience or ask questions that either Daxko or other users can help answer. It's nice to know that you can find help anywhere and from anyone.

Good But Not Great...

Pros

There are some great features about this program...programs and information about members is very easy to find; I like the ease and usability of the program in terms of checking members in at our front desk, and using/toggling between two or more open tabs of the system, so you can do different tasks and not have to go back and forth while being interrupted. It is pretty quick to train people on, and to catch on.

Cons

There are also a few things that puzzle me about this software...creating units for our members and non-members...it takes like 3 screens to approve and process. The steps to do a membership are a little convoluted, and the fact that we have to create an adult unit and then add a child, when it is just the child signing up for the class is very time consuming. It appears that they are listening to some of our questions and concerns, so hopefully we will have some updates that make our jobs more efficient.