DoJiggy Software Reviews

DoJiggy Software Reviews

Find out more:

FrontRunners 2017

Find out more:

• icon"It's flexible solution with great support staff. We had a consistent improvement in fundraising when implementing DoJiggy."
  • icon"This is very easy to use. And the integration with card processing app is outstanding."
  • icon"It was easy enough for a total newby to navigate with a little... okay... a lot of assistance from DoJiggy's support team."
  • icon"It was somewhat difficult to navigate the back end of the platform."
  • icon"Paypal is an issue, lots of transactions didn't go through (around 50). Limited report downloads."
  • icon"More our problem than yours -- but we could not link a pay option to the site (our parent organization would no allow it) and that made it a little confusing to users."

Browse all DoJiggy Reviews

• Have you used DoJiggy and would like to share your experience with others?

Great Software!

Very powerful and flexible software and executive has been GREAT to work with!

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility, great reporting.

Cons

As will all software software, the documentation could be richer.

Great Customer Service and Support

Pros

I received terrific customer service and support from CSR. With his help, I was able to launch our school's Read-a-Thon for over 300 students within a week and a half. Starting from scratch from a non-digital pledge system where the kids used paper pledge sheets and collected checks and cash, I had a million questions in configuring the new DoJiggy system. CSR responded to each inquiry rapidly and with great detail--he is a superstar! Some features that I love: *The ability to start with a free trial to test features and then convert that trial to a full account without losing any work I'd done *The data mapping template was easy to use and made import pretty simple *Once the basic info was in the system, pledge pages were immediately ready to use. We have some families who use the generic pages with the basic info we preloaded into all of them, and others who got really into customizing their pages *Reports have been easy to run and the DoJiggy WePay payment processing has been easy to use *Again, customer service & support were the deciding factor for me when evaluating online pledge options. I can't recommend CSR enough.

Cons

Some things were not as customizable as I'd have liked, but CSR in support was able to give me clear answers and guided me towards workarounds whenever possible. Things that I would have liked to be able to do (and hope are updates in the future!) include: *Edit global settings after the data import is complete (we had to make sure that every setting was perfect before adding students, because any changes made after the fact do not change existing profiles) *Upload student photos with the data import *Email welcome/registration information to more than just a single email address, so that both parents would get a copy *Edit text that is automatically added to messages when using macros (when using the macro for a password reset, it forces in this statement that I didn't want in my welcome letter: For security reasons, you will need to reset your password to access your participant control panel. Please click on the link below to reset your password: Reset Password Link: *Would love for the reset password link to autofill the current username when the setting page loads. Having to copy the username out of the email was a confusing step for many of our families. *Customize buttons (would have prefered the button on the pledge pages say "Make a Pledge" instead of "Donate"

Aaron

Great product for the price and easy to use.

Pros

Affordability makes it an easy choice for our event in order to maximize our profits. Most people find it easy to register.

Cons

Product is a little hard to set up but the more you use it, the easier it gets. Some people struggle to register, but very few.

Sherrie

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

CRCA School Fundraiser

DoJiggy is good overall. Having DoJiggy more user friendly and less expensive would make it better.

Pros

Tracking, managing external donations, being able to send a link for non-local family and friends to contribute.

Cons

It would be great to have the cost included in the donation itself instead of asking for it at the end for credit cards. The link could be more user friendly. Less technical people had a hard time navigating in it.

Reasons for choosing DoJiggy

I do not know if there were any alternative products. If there were, I do not know what they were.

MacKenzie

October 2022

Good/Needed product, but not the easiest to use.

It is a necessary evil.

Pros

There aren't a lot of products out there that do what Dojiggy does. It is good for us to have separate website specifically for out golf outings. It makes the flow of money and flow of traffic easier to track. Once things are set up, it is easy for customers and tracking donors after. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been great at assisting when I need help!

Cons

Set up of website is complicated. I have experienced many problems of it not keeping up with my changes, or not being able to find what I looking for. Difficulty purchasing new subscriptions.

Reasons for choosing DoJiggy

I haven't researched any.

Mylien

Need flexibility

Since we pay the same amount regardless if we are a first time or returning user we should have flexibility to change the template (not just the color scheme). We also need to be able to filter reports according to our needs vs. running three generic report to meet our needs.

Pros

quick customer service response

Cons

generic reports

Response from DoJiggy

Thanks for your feedback, Mylien. You are right - we need some new templates for 2017! We will work on implementing some new ones. Also, just to clarify, we have 16 Pledge reports and many of them do include filters. Still we understand that everyone needs something unique for their event and we would like to give it to you....If there is something specific that we can do to assist with a certain report, can you please email us in tech support?

Donna

Online Silent Auction Review

Pros

We used the software two years in a row to run silent auctions and that does great. The software is easy to use to have pictures of the products and descriptions of the products.

Cons

I would like to be able to set up live auctions using the software at the end of the silent auction if possible. I have not seen how this can be done... using video conferencing of some sort.

Reasons for switching to DoJiggy

Having a real auction type software with a way of collecting money from the donors was crucial for us.

Response from DoJiggy

Thank you for taking the time to write this excellent review. Our auction software only works for online auctions with mobile bidding and text to bid.

Replied October 2022

Nathan

Perfect for an Organization Like Ours!

We are small, all-volunteer non-profit. We were looking for an affordable alternative to the host site we had used while previously affiliated with a national organization. Dojiggy is much more affordable than the software/service we had previously used. Based on our first event, we found Dojiggy easier to navigate, more user-friendly, and more personally customizable than our previous software, despite being much cheaper. There continues to be a learning curve, but Dojiggy staff are quick to respond and very helpful. There is a very thorough and invaluable FAQ as well. While we find that there are still improvements to be made, our experience has been entirely positive and we feel that Dojiggy will not hesitate to act upon our requests and suggestions. We plan to continue working with Dojiggy and would recommend it to any fundraising organization.

Pros

Simplicity in editing and using the site for web registration, pledging, and donating.

Cons

The simplicity of the pledge format decreases the ability to customize specific factors related to the registration and pledge forms.

Response from DoJiggy

Thanks for the review, Nathan!

Richard

SEA Paddle NYC

SEA Paddle NYC is one of the premier stand up paddle events in the world. We have used dojiggy as our pledge page for years due to its ease of use for participants. From the organization's perspective the reports and specialized tools are very comprehensive and flexible, it is a great fit for our event and I would give dojiggy a great recommendation.

Pros

Generally works seamlessly.

Cons

Occasional glitches

Response from DoJiggy

Thanks for the great review, Richard. We love hosting your event! -DoJiggy

Replied January 2017

Susan

DoJiggy Does the Job

The user interface isn't for a novice. To get the look you want requires more advanced website building skills. It's a product that does the basic job of a pledge platform so for the money it's worth it. There is so much that the software developers could have done to make it robust, easy to use and diverse for all year NPO use, however, the developers just haven't been interested so it's been left as a one and done event use.

Pros

It's fairly easy for pledge participants to use.

Cons

I wish the user interface were easier to use vs very nearly requiring some HTML knowledge. I wish that the pledge side could be used all year long as a fund raising tool similar to crowd sourcing vs requiring yet a second subscription fee for a second product that falls seriously flat. I wish that the subscription fee allowed full use all year long vs paying more for subsequent events. I wish that a dynamic scrolling leaderboard were on the event home page thus encouraging participation - commentary along side would be even better.

Response from DoJiggy

Thanks for the feedback, Susan. Just to clarify - we do have a leaderboard for top fundraisers and teams (and I see that you are using it: http://mars.dojiggy.com/ng/index.cfm/b428dd0/regPages/pages/?p=b01bef3c) Also, I understand that you would like to use the event year-round and/or for multiple events. While we certainly have a lot of organizations that do this, the majority of clients have just one major annual event. We therefore offer the best possible pricing for single event use and a discount on additional events for those that have more uses for the software. Please let us know in Sales if you have multiple events and we will come up with the best pricing we can for your organization.

Cynthia

Do Jiggy is easy to use

Pros

I love using DoJiggy. I've been using DoJiggy to help raise money for our annual fundraiser.

Cons

No cons. Everything has worked well so far

Response from DoJiggy

Thank you for taking the time to write this excellent review!

Replied October 2022

Most Important Piece to DIY School Fundraising

After years of working with a third-party fundraising company that charged us 50% of the proceeds, we wanted to transition to a fundraising process that put us in control of the funds using tools that didn't cost such a large premium. DoJiggy was the perfect solution because the real value we were getting from the other company was their payment processing and online analytics. DoJiggy is incredibly affordable and the customer support was absolutely top-notch - two of the most important things to us. The platform is easy to use and it was clear that DoJiggy was responding to feedback as they worked to streamline it even more. We couldn't have been happier with our experience. In the end, our school ended up with more proceeds from the fundraiser than any previous year. We're now looking forward to working with DoJiggy annually.

Pros

Its affordability and the good customer support.

Cons

It was somewhat difficult to navigate the back end of the platform. I think this was really because it's so powerful, but I do think the user interface could be made a little more intuitive. The public-facing side was very user-friendly, though, and that was much more important to us.

Response from DoJiggy

Thank you for the great review, David! We look forward to supporting your school's fundraising again next year.

Ceroma

Much better than competitors

Good Experience. I will continue to use it.

Pros

Cons

I have no issues with this platform. It is very easy to use.

Reasons for switching to DoJiggy

This is much more interactive and easier to use.

Elle

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

School PTC Fundraiser

Very satisfied with this product. Will likely use again.

Pros

Highly available and responsive customer support. Very clean interface which was easy to configure. Very professional interface which was easy to brand to our needs. Payment processor easy to configure. Thorough documentation.

Cons

Would like to see more customizable reporting. I would download two distinct reports into excel and need to map data to get all of the details I needed. Would like to see more customizable template e-mails. We did the vast majority of our email communication using a 3rd party email tool since we needed more flexibility than dojiggy provided.

Crystal

Used for Walk

Pros

Report options that are available for users

Cons

The user experience for walkers trying to sign up

Susan

DoJiggy Does the Job

Pros

It's fairly easy for pledge participants to use.

Chelsea

Fundraising

Overall, I really recommend dojiggy and it's platform.

Pros

I really enjoy the tracking feature of this software. I feel this platform is great for non profits and makes it easier for donors or consumers.

Cons

I feel like the set up of some of the fundraising portion is short coming. I feel like it's slightly outdated and could use some fine tuning.

Virginia