What are Evalato users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Evalato software through verified user reviews

• icon"Evalato is a great tool which facilitates every step of the evaluation process. It is super easy to use and it is user friendly."
  • icon"Ease of use, flexibility in cost, management features, possibility to connect with Paypal/Stripe, customer support."
  • icon"Also, I think it's the perfect tool for managing evaluation programs as it makes the submission and managing applications process so easy and intuitive."
  • icon"Moreover, Evalato has regular updates and releases new features all the time so I believe next time I leave a review, I’ll leave this field blank."

Browse all Evalato Reviews

• Have you used Evalato and would like to share your experience with others?

Tia

Evalato review

One word - simplicity. Evalato is a tool I wouldn't replace for anything.

Pros

How easy it makes the review phase. Setting up different rounds is quick and easy. Sending entries to the judges takes just a click! Last but not least, it’s such a relief that the software calculates the final evaluation results. I also love that the platform provides you with a special submission webpage to display the judges’ ratings and the entries themselves once the winners are announced.

Cons

So far, so good. I have no complaints at all.

Response from Evalato

Thanks for the love!

Daniela

Perfect for managing large events

Pros

We’ve been using Evalato to organize large events with a significant number of participants. Evalato has been of great help with the process of setting-up and managing thousands of entry forms. Getting started with Evalato was astonishingly easy. Their video tutorials are extremely useful and easy to understand. We were pleasantly surprised to see how easy it is to create and customize entry forms. The platform allows you to customize entry forms as best fit for the purposes of your event and makes managing thousands of applications, as well as doing post-event analysis seem like child’s play. It’s the greatest time-saver! The platform is very user-friendly for all parties involved. To us as organizers, it’s important to create the most comfortable experience possible and since we’ve started using Evalato we’ve had nothing but positive feedback from all categories of participants in our events.

Cons

Cross browser compatibility needs to be improved.

Response from Weemss

Thank you, Daniela!

Replied April 2021

Teodora

Evalato is great!

We have been organizing our "Career in Bulgaria, why not?" career and employment forum for 11 years, and looking at ways to diversify the event, which already had 100+ exhibitors and 2000+ attendees, we decided to add an awards ceremony. As a small team we already use other leading CRM and martech solutions to cope with the workload, so we began looking at smart ways to manage our awards project too. We came to Evelato after some research online and after a couple of reccommendations from people within our industry. Last year we decided to test Evelato for our first "Employer of the year" awards.

Pros

- Easy to create entry forms and custom fields - with little training (p.s. the video tutorials were great) we were able to create all of our awards' entry forms; - As we were already using Braintree Payments for the forum, setting up our payments was also a breeze; - Judge assignments were very intuitive also, and we like that the judges receive a personal email with login credentials. - All-in-all so far the solution fits our needs great.

Cons

- I would like to see the "Edit the submissions as Admin" feature go Live, as we had to edit some of our applicants' entries last year and we are greatly looking forward to this feature. Thanks, Evalato!

Response from Evalato

Thank you for your review. The feature you need is soon to be released.

Grigor

Superior award-management platform

We are extremely happy to have found Evalato and we believe this is the best solution for our needs.

Pros

Evalato helps us improve every phase of our awards by creating a convenient experience for everyone involved in the competition. The whole team is using Evalato to easily manage our registrations and submissions, and to monitor the payments. We are able to fully customize the web experience to match our brand. All the data, analytics tools, the results and votes are very detailed and help us a lot. The software is also very convenient for our international judges and saves them a lot of time since the voting process is entirely online. And last but not least, the application process for our applicants is very simple and optimized.

Cons

Nothing to complain about. We are delighted to see the fast development of the software and the regular updates and improvements.

Response from Evalato

Thank you!

Albena

Evalato took us to the future

Great experience! That’s a true remedy for us as awards organizers. Evalato showed us what it means to work in a truly efficient way. I believe that’s the future of awards management.

Pros

Everything really. I can’t imagine organizing our awards without Evalato now. It makes collecting entries so effortless - no exchange of endless emails with applicants and jury, no crappy registrations forms, no storing of applications in hundreds of folders anymore. Now we handle everything in Evalato and that’s a big time-saver. I like how easy it is to set up the judging and that I can monitor the progress of the judges and the judging results in real time. Our judges and customers are also very pleased with our choice of software and that really matters to us. I love the interface of the system too. It’s so sleek and simple. I also love how the registration form looks on our website - we were able to customize it with our brand’s colours and fonts and it’s just beautiful and perfectly matching our website. On top of that, Evalato support team is so helpful and kind.

Cons

Currently they don’t have a public voting. However, we know it’s being developed right now as a feature. Right now we use another app for this purpose but we don’t like it so we’re really looking forward to Evalato’s public voting feature to be launched. We hope it will be beautiful and user-friendly as everything in Evalato.

Response from Evalato

Thank you! Yes, the public voting feature is on its way.

Replied March 2019

Dobromir

My favourite find in 2019

Highly recommend it!

Pros

I rarely write a review about a product but I liked Evalato enough to make an exception. The “submission and evaluation” part works great. It is simple to use and keeps things running smoothly without having to worry about the annoying manual tasks. I highly recommend it! At first glance this looked like a simple solution, but the more I used it the more I realized it’s quite robust. It even has features that help with the marketing side of things, which I really liked. Best of all there’s no setup or training required. You can start using the platform right away, that’s how easy it is.

Cons

So far, so good, I have nothing to complain about at the moment

Response from Evalato

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Victoria

Perfect for awards management and candidates selection!

There is no doubt Evalato is the most easy to use and time saving app of it's kind!

Pros

We use it to select candidates, signing up for our career events, and for the whole awards management, we organise. So the most important thing is our candidates/company entries/junges feel comfortable, while doing whatever is needed. Not last, Evalato saves so much time to our team, we really do have time for more inspirational things to do!

Cons

Probably, that it's not free for free entrants. But I surely understand that and am totally fine, beacuse when it saves so much time and saves the day, the price is reasanoble. And also they have transparency in pricing, so I can check my budget.

Response from Evalato

Thank you!

Replied January 2019

The best award management system, period!

We have been looking and testing many systems of this kind. We spent tens of thousands of dollars in custom systems that every time they needed a bigger investment to keep it working and current. We were so happy to find Evalato that offer a flexible system with amazing features. It is truly the most friendly system that we found and the price is unbeatable!

Pros

Cons

There is nothing we don't like about it.

Reasons for choosing Evalato

Pricing

Reasons for switching to Evalato

Pricing and features

Response from Evalato

Thank you!

Replied July 2019

Tsveta

Love from first sight

Evalato helps us work in a modern and efficient way. It took us into the future of awards management. We loved it from the moment we saw it and it gets even better in time since they are constantly introducing new features.

Pros

It makes organizing awards a walk in the park. It was so easy to get started with Evalato - it really simple and user-friendly as a software. We save tons of time thanks to Evalato’s tools - from the smooth registration process, automated emails to the evaluation process that is so easy to set up and manage. I love that we can customize the look of the registration form to perfectly match our website. Our applicants and judges are also very pleased with the system which is very important to us. The customer support is exceptional.

Cons

Still lacking a public voting feature but they said it’s being developed as a feature at the moment. So we’re looking forward to it since we’re not happy with the app we’re using right now. And we’re certain Evalato’s version will be so much better.

Response from Evalato

Thanks for the feedback! Yes, our developers are working on the public voting feature and it will be available soon.

Replied February 2019

Margie

Easy way to run a contest

Evalato worked great for our contest.

Pros

We were running a contest for students where they could submit art in photo, video, doc or audio files. Evalato took every kind of file format and allowed it to be openable by the judges.

Cons

I would have liked more flexibility with email templates.

Response from Weemss

Thank you for the review, Margie! We're happy Evalato helped you run your contest with ease. We're constantly working on adding new features or improving existing ones, so we'll have your feedback about the email flexibility in mind when discussing the product roadmap in our next meeting.

Mariana

Definitely 'THE NEXT LEVEL' for your awards management.

Pros

It's extremely easy to use. I love that. The software is build amazingly. All the included features are well thought and it does save a lot of precious time when managing awards. I'm also impressed by their customer support - fast reply, easy to understand explanations, pretty friendly staff :)

Cons

Honestly speaking, I was unable to find anything.

Response from Evalato

Thank you!

Veronika

Awesome system

Compared to other similar solutions I’ve researched, Evalato is the definite winner when it comes to ease of use and price.

Pros

Easy to use Great UX design Simple application Completely customizable judging method Sleek analytics Automatic emails to applicants and judges Great customer support

Cons

I can’t think of anything that i didn`t like

Response from Evalato

Thank you, Veronika!

Zdravka

Great value for money

Good solution and cheaper option than others. I recommend it

Pros

The video tutorials were very helpful, because there are many options and can be confusing at the start. After that it is very easy to use.

Cons

So Evalato works very good, but the admin interface is only in English when programs can be in 40+ languages.

Response from Evalato

Thank you for the feedback, Zdravka. We're happy that you find the tutorials helpful. We'll be happy to translate anything from the admin panel that is not clear to you - just use the chat support button whenever in doubt.

Replied March 2020

Lyubomir

The simplest and most efficient awards software

I truly love that tool. Makes everything simple!

Pros

Before choosing Evalato, I made quite a research on similar systems so that I make the best choice for our team and customers. Evalato is the easiest to use from all I’ve seen - simple and logical UI, beautiful design, and so easy to use. Yet, super efficient. I love that we’re in control of everything concerning our awards: from payments to managing the submissions in all stages. It just makes the whole process so much easier for us as organizers! Same for submitters and judges.

Cons

I cannot add anything here. I’m super happy with the software.

Response from Evalato

Thank you!

Petya

Overall excellent solution

A friend recommended Evalato to help automate application submission so I knew it would be good - just not how good exactly. All I can say is: Evalato where have you been all this time?

Pros

This is much better than I expected. It does everything as advertised and automates all the work once the program is setup and running.

Cons

One minor problem is no free option for free programs, but considering the quality of the system I’m ok with this.

Response from Evalato

Thanks for the feedback!

Stanislava

Amazing easy to use tool for virtual events and managing awards

Pros

Evalato is my favourite tool for hosting online events. It effectively combines that with being an amazing tool for managing awards, evaluation programs and community building. It has an extremely user friendly interface with an intuitive layout. I absolutely love the 1:1 matching feature and being able to view the list of participants in an event, book meetings and differentiate between the overall program and my own agenda with individual meetings. Also, I think it's the perfect tool for managing evaluation programs as it makes the submission and managing applications process so easy and intuitive. An all-round amazing solution that doesn't break the bank.

Cons

Nothing to complain about at this stage.

Response from Weemss

Thank you!

Replied April 2021

Alexander

“Exactly what I hoped and more!”

Pros

I did quite a thorough reserach before choosing Evalato and I can definitely say it is the best value for money awards management system out there. It is incredibly intuitive and easy to use so I hardly posed any questions to the support team. However, whenever I did, they were very friendly and quick to respond. I love how much time I can save from hadling applications and how easy it is to review and score the submissions. The automatic emails are a huge time saver as well, especially as we don't use a separate email software or CRM. I'm very happy with Evalato and would reccommend it to anyone!

Cons

There's nothing I would point out as a con as I'm quite happy with the software.

Response from Weemss

Thank you for the review, Alexander!

Ulyana

Evalato is an easy-to-use platform that incorporates every process that is part of organizing a priz

Submission of the candidatures takes place directly on the platform, and there is no longer any need for a person from our company to deal with the transfer of files from participants to an archive. Then there is no need to prepare the files (from designer and editor) for the jury itself. Everything happens on this platform, and the real work of the organizer of the contest is eliminated on 100% from the platform.

Pros

What I like most about the software is the way it works with the submissions and how the judgement process is doing.

Cons

Last but not least: I highly appreciate the modern layout of the platform.

Response from Evalato

Thank you!

Replied October 2018

Annie

A must-have during an evaluation process

For a reasonable price, you get an amazing software which does most of the work for you! One of the best things about it is that it is a real time-saver! Evaloto makes everything much more organised, quick and easy! Love it!

Pros

Evalato is a great tool which facilitates every step of the evaluation process. It is super easy to use and it is user friendly. It makes the process for organisers, submitters and judges simple, quick and efficient. It has amazing features and it is really flexible. I love that the form can be embedded on the website! Managing submissions is much smoother and enjoyable now.

Cons

I am quite satisfied with the software :)

Response from Evalato

Thank you!

Bistra

The best UX and UI out there

For me, the platform’s strongest suite is the UX and UI. As someone who’s worked with some other award management platforms out there, and someone who’s submitted a fair share of entries for different awards, I know the importance of UX and UI. We work with some of the biggest names in the medical industry and their experience was what made us adopt Evalato in the first place. Nowadays, we joke with my colleagues that Evalato forces the monkeys out of the water - a little inside joke for those of us who’ve worked with other platforms for our awards program before!

Pros

I would say solid branding options, UX and UI which are on another level.

Cons

If you need the white-label option, there is an extra cost.

Response from Weemss

Thank you for the review!

Elitza

Simple and efficient awards software

Priceless software! I recommend it wholeheartedly to anybody who runs awards.

Pros

I researched a few softwares before deciding to go for Evalato and I know I’ve made the best choice. It’s definitely the easiest to use and so efficient. It’s simple and user-friendly for our applicants and judges too.

Cons

it’s not perfect, of course, but compared to the other solutions I’ve researched it’s so much better! Moreover, Evalato has regular updates and releases new features all the time so I believe next time I leave a review, I’ll leave this field blank.

Response from Evalato

Thank you! We are constantly working on making Evalato even better.

Ellen

So easy to use!

This software replaces a poorly functioning awards judging site that cost a fortune. It has been a very good experience.

Pros

The best part about this software is how easy it is to set up and have ready to go.

Cons

If there were a con it would be that sometimes it was difficult to find the feature that I needed, but customer service was great at pointing me where to go for it.

Response from Evalato

Thank you!

Replied February 2019

Top solution, great support

Pros

Easy to use Video tutorials Simple and streamlined processes Resumable application creation I further recommend the product because of the great customer support

Cons

Stumbled upon a minor bug with the exported data, but I contacted support and it was fixed within an hour, so that’s not much of a con really.

Response from Evalato

Thank you for the review! Glad you are happy with our product and support.

Evgeni

Best in class in my opinion

Pros

The best part is how easy it is to use Evalato. Also, I like the team behind the tool. They are quite fast to answer any question that might pop-up.

Cons

I like it a lot. I just wanted to find about it a while ago.

Response from Evalato

Thank you!

Evalato